PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Media Day Full Press Conference

RRR3
09-30-2012, 05:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1DieVwWNU

Jax
09-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Is it just me or Lebron is looking kinda fat in the face?

Ikill
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Is it just me or Lebron is looking kinda fat in the face?
http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2012 ... -camp.html

James is going to need about two weeks to get in full game shape. He might have had a second "hell week" with Kevin Durant but, from what I hear, it wasn't nearly as grueling as the first. James earned some much needed rest after last season and the Olympics and he took it last month.

CavaliersFTW
09-30-2012, 08:53 PM
No joke - he looks at least 20lbs overweight

G-train
09-30-2012, 09:21 PM
No joke - he looks at least 20lbs overweight

Maybe 5-10 pounds max

ripthekik
10-01-2012, 03:50 AM
no surprise my favorite buddy rrr3 makes another thread of lebron just to worship him :coleman:

Mr Exlax
10-01-2012, 08:55 AM
ESPN worships the guy more than anybody lol. Me and my bro were looking at him funny. Didn't think about the weight. I thought it was makeup or something. Ole fat ass nicca lol.

LBJ 23
10-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Of course he has higher % of body fat. He admitted many times how important and needed is rest for him. It's normal to gain some fat when you burn way less calories per day than before. He should be very strict about his diet if he would want to keep the same % of body fat and even then it would be very hard cuz of the minimal activity(of course he still works out hard it's just not as much as during the season)

arifgokcen
10-01-2012, 10:15 AM
He looks fat indeed.He could be over 280 considering he plays around 265-270.

Man i still cant understand how a man that heavy can do the things he does

inclinerator
10-01-2012, 12:27 PM
fatass got on the melo diet

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 12:39 PM
no surprise my favorite buddy rrr3 makes another thread of lebron just to worship him :coleman:

That's no surprise, since that's all he does one here. Then has the nerve to want to get mad when he's called out as a FAKE Heat fan:rolleyes:

Mr Exlax
10-01-2012, 01:05 PM
The crazy part is that he'll look totally different at the start of the season. Damn I need a trainer like that lol.

che guevara
10-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Definitely a little out of shape, which is disappointing considering he looked as good as he had in 2-3 years during the Olympics.

Right now he looks a lot like he did during the 10-11 season, which is not encouraging at all.

tmacattack33
10-01-2012, 01:50 PM
I watched the video and listened to his answers. I didn't notice he was fat or anything, and looking at it again he doesn't seem too fat at all.

And in the media day picture thread, there even were some people talking about how in shape and amazing he looks lol. So it's probably just different angles and lighting.

Kobr
10-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Definitely a bit pudgy.

http://i.imgur.com/I6jzh.jpg

LongLiveTheKing
10-01-2012, 03:19 PM
LeBron said he was in the best shape of his life maybe he just added weight for his Point-Forward role.

RRR3
10-01-2012, 03:22 PM
That's no surprise, since that's all he does one here. Then has the nerve to want to get mad when he's called out as a FAKE Heat fan:rolleyes:
"LeBronyte kryptonite" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Biggest joke on ISH; how do you manage to take yourself seriously? :roll: :roll: :roll:

arifgokcen
10-01-2012, 03:29 PM

Dude you are one of the biggest trolls in the history of ISH though behind kennethgriffin or bladers you still talk relentlessly.Why wouldnt he.

He is an amateur compared to you in that(trolling) department.

RRR3
10-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Dude you are one of the biggest trolls in the history of ISH though behind kennethgriffin or bladers you still talk relentlessly.Why wouldnt he.

He is an amateur compared to you in that(trolling) department.
"LeBronyte Kryptonite" :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
"LeBronyte kryptonite" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Biggest joke on ISH; how do you manage to take yourself seriously? :roll: :roll: :roll:

AND.....my(LR) b***h(rrr3) comes running....ON COMMAND....AS USUAL!!!!:lol

Love it how he(rrr3) supposedly doesn't take me seriously, but still feels COMPELLED to go INVENT some dude, pull some name out his(rr3) as** and CLAIM(lie), that it's supposedly me. Then turns right around and tries to call somebody else a joke(rr3):oldlol:

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
AND.....my(LR) b***h(rrr3) comes running....ON COMMAND....AS USUAL!!!!:lol

Love it how he(rrr3) supposedly doesn't take me seriously, but still feels COMPELLED to go INVENT some dude, pull some name out his(rr3) as** and CLAIM(lie) it's supposedly me. Then tries to call somebody else a joke(rr3):roll: :roll:
Bitch please, you're the one who came in MY thread and started talking trash because you're scared of what LeBron's gonna do this season

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Punk a**(rrr3) stop embarrassing yourself:rolleyes:

You're(rrr3) just mad as **** cuz I called you out as the pathetic bandwagon FAKE Heat fan(rrr3) you so CLEARLY are:roll:
LOL at you calling anyone a bandwagoner. You cheer for the NEW YORK Yankees and the LOS ANGELES Lakers. And you live in neither NY or LA. Funny how you just "magically" became a fan of the two most popular and richest teams in each sport.:rolleyes: Reigny=Bandwagoning bitch:lol

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 05:19 PM
LOL at you calling anyone a bandwagoner. You cheer for the NEW YORK Yankees and the LOS ANGELES Lakers. And you live in neither NY or LA. Funny how you just "magically" became a fan of the two most popular and richest teams in each sport.:rolleyes: Reigny=Bandwagoning bitch:lol

Keep telling yourself all that if it makes you(rrr3) feel better:sleeping

According to you(rrr3) as well, my name is supposely "rob fleming/flemming" who's an 8 year old Iraq veteran who was captured and raped by Muslim terrorists.":rolleyes:

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Keep telling yourself all that if it makes you(rrr3) feel better:sleeping

My name is supposely "rob fleming/flemming" who's an 8 year old Iraq veteran who was captured and raped by Muslim terrorists" according to you(rrr3) too:rolleyes:
I never said that dumbass. Your name is Rob Flemming though, I saw it on that blog no one else types like that.

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I never said that dumbass. Your name is Rob Flemming though, I saw it on that blog no one else types like that.

Just gotta love it how my supposedly name SOMETIMES has 1 M, and then SOMETIMES has 2 M's. Keep telling yourself that:rolleyes:

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:25 PM
*SOB* Stop owning me, RRR3
Ok, Reigny, I'll give you a break :cheers:

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:
:roll:

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
You can tell when mentally ret**ded children(rrr3) get heated:lol

KyrieTheFuture
10-01-2012, 05:30 PM
You're both pathetic.

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
You're both pathetic.
Don't lump me in with Reigny. I thought we were cool

StateOfMind12
10-01-2012, 05:31 PM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/cc26652f34248cf5599d3b672b23063e.jpg

ihoopallday
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
LakersReign always has to derail any thread that involves LeBron :banghead:

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:35 PM
LakersReign always has to derail any thread that involves LeBron :banghead:
Sad isn't it? Kid is so obsessed with LeBron.

ihoopallday
10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Sad isn't it? Kid is so obsessed with LeBron.

Yeah for someone who hates LeBron, he seems to be in every thread that involves LeBron. Shit gets annoying.

RRR3
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah for someone who hates LeBron, he seems to be in every thread that involves LeBron. Shit gets annoying.
I think he secretly likes LeBron but doesn't want to admit it.

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM
RUN B***H(rrr3)....RUN...for backup....since you(rrr3) ALWAYS....NEED it, cuz you're(rrr3) way too pathetic to EVER get the job done yourself. Yet he(rrr3) still PRETENDS to be some supposed "bada**":lol

Legends66NBA7
10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Sounded PC and confident too. Can't wait to see him on the floor again.

Though, it was weird how he said he doesn't think about legacy at this point of his career, but the year he joined the Heat made that "What should I do" commercial and one of the questions asking "Do you really think I control my own legacy ?"... eh, I'm nitpicking. I thought sounded off coming from him.

Simple Jack
10-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Sounded PC and confident too. Can't wait to see him on the floor again.

Though, it was weird how he said he doesn't think about legacy at this point of his career, but the year he joined the Heat made that "What should I do" commercial and one of the questions asking "Do you really think I control my own legacy ?"... eh, I'm nitpicking. I thought sounded off coming from him.

I'm not positive, but I'm relatively sure he's not the director/producer of the commercials he's in. Just a guess, though.

Legends66NBA7
10-01-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm not positive, but I'm relatively sure he's not the director/producer of the commercials he's in. Just a guess, though.

Yeah, your right. I'm probably being a dick about that whole thing.

LeBron's an ultra confident guy though, I would probably think he does care a lot legacy, even if he's probably not be completely honest about it.

Heavincent
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
LePleasantlyPlump

RRR3
10-01-2012, 11:53 PM
LePleasantlyPlump
LeMoreReboundsthanBrookLopez :D

Just ****ing with you I hope (for your sake) Brook outrebounds LBJ (as long as that Means Brook is rebounding like a real center)

Heavincent
10-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Earl Boykins also gets more rebounds than Brook Lopez.

RRR3
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Earl Boykins also gets more rebounds than Brook Lopez.
:roll: That's what you have Kris Humphries and Crash for I guess:lol

KyrieTheFuture
10-02-2012, 12:14 AM
Don't lump me in with Reigny. I thought we were cool
You're stooping to his level. I only have a problem with you when you're arguing with reigny. Besides that, quality poster :cheers:

RRR3
10-02-2012, 12:16 AM
You're stooping to his level. I only have a problem with you when you're arguing with reigny. Besides that, quality poster :cheers:
:cheers: All good, Reigny just gets to you, ya know? (inb4 he attacks me. sigh...) Plus, he came into my thread talking shit, I just posted this for people to watch, of course some people get mad at anything remotely pro-LeBron.:facepalm

ripthekik
10-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Yeah, your right. I'm probably being a dick about that whole thing.

LeBron's an ultra confident guy though, I would probably think he does care a lot legacy, even if he's probably not be completely honest about it.
well he destroyed his own legacy.
could have led his own franchise anywhere.
now his legacy will be the man that can't win- had to join up with wade and bosh to finally win.

anyone in nba history, as the best player in the league, if he joins another top 3 player and star PF, he's going to win, easy as that.

2swift4u
10-02-2012, 08:24 AM
anyone in nba history, as the best player in the league, if he joins another top 3 player and star PF, he's going to win, easy as that.

I don't think it's as easy as that. Wade hasn't been a top 3 player for the last two seasons, and the Miami team wasn't quite what you would call a deep and balanced team.

LBJ 23
10-02-2012, 09:21 AM
I don't think it's as easy as that. Wade hasn't been a top 3 player for the last two seasons, and the Miami team wasn't quite what you would call a deep and balanced team.

Don't bother, he's like a broken record.