PDA

View Full Version : Marc Stien: Bynum diagnosed w/bone bruise in right knee

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
lol good riddance :lol

Nash
10-01-2012, 12:48 PM
lol good riddance :lol
Disgusting fan you are. Laughing at a player misfortunes just because he just left your team.

DTreats
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I wonder how it'll affect his range.

Umad101
Loooool thank god we got rid of him just in time

cuad
I didn't even see this coming.

lakerspng
10-01-2012, 12:51 PM
that's too bad. wish Bynum nothing but the best. Hope he recovers and gives Philly a tremendous year.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Disgusting fan you are. Laughing at a player misfortunes just because he just left your team.

lol...:roll:

what an idiot

airchibundo507
10-01-2012, 12:58 PM
fantasy draft last night...

didn't take bynum...

for basketball reasons

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 01:04 PM

You.....do.....realize....that.....Bynum....was... ..traded.....right?:hammerhead:

DuMa
10-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Bruises arent anything major

All Net
10-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Wish big Drew the best. Hope he is back soon.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Bruises arent anything major

its not about major or minor...its just about that the saga continues with bynum and his knees

nevetslc88
10-01-2012, 01:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A4ItXoDCAAARPp0.jpg:large

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 01:16 PM

looks slimmer...did he lose some weight?

Noof
10-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Damn that sucks, hope it doesn't affect him.

Rab
10-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Loooool thank god we got rid of him just in time
And traded for a center with back issues. That could be a chronic problem as well.

Just sayin'.

KeyNote
10-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Dwight playing before Andrew? RT @ESPNSteinLine: Bynum diagnosed w/bone bruise in right knee but can do conditioning for 3 weeks.

Retweeted by Kevin Ding

:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

daily
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
That hair!

qrich
10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
All good, they have Mikki Moore :bowdown:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
And traded for a center with back issues. That could be a chronic problem as well.

Just sayin'.

his 1st injury in what like 8 years? compared to a guy who gets injured every year???

Rab
10-01-2012, 01:26 PM
his 1st injury in what like 8 years? compared to a guy who gets injured every year???
Don't get all defensive, Laker fan. I meant no harm. Just seems silly say "we got rid of one injured center", while realizing the one you traded for is coming off back surgery.

All Net
10-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Don't get all defensive, Laker fan. I meant no harm. Just seems silly say "we got rid of one injured center", while realizing the one you traded for is coming off back surgery.

Yeah it's fair to point out...

pegasus
10-01-2012, 01:35 PM

I don't approve of his post, but weren't you all smiles when Rose got injured? I recall you posting some disrespectful shit, only to change your tune later on.

L.Kizzle
10-01-2012, 01:39 PM
looks slimmer...did he lose some weight?
Is that Wes Unseld?

scm5
10-01-2012, 01:46 PM
damn, bynum is growing out his afro. not a good look.

greymatter
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM

Bynum was grinning/smiling while the Lakers were getting sent home by the Thunder. I'd laugh at Bynum's misfortune too if I were a Lakers fan who got pissed seeing his stupid expression like he didn't give a shit that his team was losing.

CavaliersFTW
10-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Hey NASH, u must be a big fan of the Lakers now seeing as how Nash is on that team, so you will be rooting for them to get to - and win in the NBA Finals this season - right? U are a true Nash fan right? Your not an undercover sockpuppet who is actually a fan of Lebron James right? :lol

Fudge
10-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Bynum looks like a player that played in the Erving era in that pic.

tmacattack33
10-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Michael Vick has a knee bruise too and will be playing a national football league game against the Pittsburgh Steelers next week, even though the Eagles offensive line sucks and he's been getting hit almost every other play.

....so I think Bynum will be okay lol.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/vick-knee-bruise-play-sunday-182021696--nfl.html

Umad101
10-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Just sayin'.
I'll take my chances with Howard considered this is his first injury compared to Bynum where he's hurt every season

AirTupac
10-01-2012, 03:07 PM

Just sayin'.

Lol except the doctor confirmed if nothing is pushed, Dwight will be pretty much 100%. Knee problems with big men are much much much more serious.

Sarcastic
10-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Lol except the doctor confirmed if nothing is pushed, Dwight will be pretty much 100%. Knee problems with big men are much much much more serious.

A bad back can derail a player's career. Just ask Larry Bird.

Y2Gezee
10-01-2012, 03:15 PM
They just need to let it heal fully. Playing on it will cause bigger problems. I believe JKidd's Microsurgery was due to an injury caused by playing on a bruised knee for a long stretch. Still a month away from season, and proper treatment and rest should help. But I wouldn't put him on the court until it's healed.

Styles p
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
no source? the only think i found was he's gonna be out for 3 weeks as a precautionary measure from having the non-invasive procedure in Germany last month.

Levity
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Bynum's overrall look mixed with the color scheme of Phili's jersey makes him look like a fat albert character.

Rab
10-01-2012, 04:45 PM
A bad back can derail a player's career. Just ask Larry Bird.
This.

Not saying Dwight will be ruined forever, but rarely is anyone 100% after sustaining a back injury.

Just something to keep an eye on. I know no one in LA wants to think that there could be issues down the road, so I understand defensive responses. I did the same when Amar'e had his first microfracture surgery in 05.

SourGrapes
10-01-2012, 06:48 PM
This.

Not saying Dwight will be ruined forever, but rarely is anyone 100% after sustaining a back injury.

Just something to keep an eye on. I know no one in LA wants to think that there could be issues down the road, so I understand defensive responses. I did the same when Amar'e had his first microfracture surgery in 05.

a surgeon from cedars sinai spoke at length about dwight's back surgery and said it was one of the least invasive back surgeries available.

he also said there would be virtually no chance of this becoming a chronic issue and that in his estimation dwight will recover fully.

it is easy to paint surgery as bad with a large brush stroke without mentioning specifics and individual differences

oh the horror
10-01-2012, 08:10 PM
a surgeon from cedars sinai spoke at length about dwight's back surgery and said it was one of the least invasive back surgeries available.

he also said there would be virtually no chance of this becoming a chronic issue and that in his estimation dwight will recover fully.

it is easy to paint surgery as bad with a large brush stroke without mentioning specifics and individual differences

Yes, but let's disregard all of that. The ISH people will tell you better.

Look folks, the Lakers have gambled enough on what we KNOW to be glasss knees from Bynum. This is a sign right here. This kid IS injury prone, and its why I was screaming for them to get him the fu*k outta LA.

When people were talking about him being the potential future I was like... :wtf:

d.bball.guy
10-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Hope he recovers quickly/fully. I want Bynum to have a monster season with the Sixers.

LakersReign
10-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Yes, but let's disregard all of that. The ISH people will tell you better.

Look folks, the Lakers have gambled enough on what we KNOW to be glasss knees from Bynum. This is a sign right here. This kid IS injury prone, and its why I was screaming for them to get him the fu*k outta LA.

When people were talking about him being the potential future I was like... :wtf:

Yeah...cuz they're under the hilarious delusion that, they supposedly know more about medicine than ACTUAL, LICENSED, PRACTICING, medical doctors:roll:

Nothing more than a bunch of pathetic FAKE Heat fans, already scared to death of the reality that Lebron's supposed dominance of the NBA is over before it even began:applause:

wakencdukest
10-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Hopefully it's just a minor bruise, and he is ready for the regular season. I kind of want to see him as the number one option, something he could never be in LA. Hopefully he tears shit up in the east.

crisoner
10-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Hope he recovers quickly/fully. I want Bynum to have a monster season with the Sixers.

Agreed....I'm rooting for Bynum on the Sixers. Hope the kid lives up to his potential.

shadow
10-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Agreed....I'm rooting for Bynum on the Sixers. Hope the kid lives up to his potential.
Same here. I was happy the Lakers got Dwight for him but I want to see exactly how good Drew can be when he's the main man.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-01-2012, 11:39 PM
all these bitter mutha fcuking b!tches ...

:yaohappy:

Freedom Kid7
10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
I wonder how it'll affect his range.
Glad to know GOAT Troll is back :bowdown:

Anyways, that sucks for Philly fans. At least you guys have good D and hopefully he'll recover

chazzy
10-02-2012, 12:08 AM
I think it's just recovery from the German orthokine treatment more than anything.. I don't know why he waited so long to get it.