PDA

View Full Version : If you could take back one trade in your team's history, what would it be?

Thorn
10-06-2012, 08:46 PM
The team I support (LAL) hasn't made many bad trades, but the one that sticks out has to be Shaq to Miami. I still think LA could've gotten a larger return than Odom, Caron Butler (who was traded for KWAME of all people, yeesh), and Brian Grant (who had a terrible contract IIRC). Odom was a solid player but very inconsistent, Butler wasn't quite the guy he was in Washington, and Brian Grant just plain sucked while eating up a substantial amount of the salary cap. Meanwhile, Shaq turned Miami around, leading the Heat to 59 wins in 05 and then winning #4 in 06. I've heard that Shaq needed to be dealt in order to satisfy Kobe, but I still think they could've gotten more for the best center in the league (even accounting for the fact that there was a pretty good chance the Lakers FO would not trade him to a team in the West)

Another bad trade: Eddie Jones and Elden Campbell for Glen Rice - EJ was up for an extension and Rice was, according to Shaq, the shooter the Lakers needed. EJ had some great years in Charlotte, Campbell was a solid, young big man while Rice underperformed (albeit coming off elbow surgery). An Eddie Jones-Kobe-Ron Harper backcourt would've been a nightmare defensively - would be interesting to think about. Obviously it worked out with LAL winning it all in 2000, but Rice wasn't quite the best fit for the Lakers.

Some other mentions: trading Doug Christie to NY for some second rounders, Butler for Kwame (which could've been the worst had Kwame not netted Pau).

edit: changed some awkward phrasing

poido123
10-06-2012, 10:28 PM
The team I support (LAL) hasn't made many bad trades, but the one that sticks out has to be Shaq to Miami. I still think LA could've gotten a larger return than Odom, Caron Butler (who was traded for KWAME of all people, yeesh), and Brian Grant (who had a terrible contract IIRC). Odom was a solid player but very inconsistent, Butler wasn't quite the guy he was in Washington, and Brian Grant just plain sucked while eating up a substantial amount of the salary cap. Meanwhile, Shaq turned Miami around, leading the Heat to 59 wins in 05 and then winning #4 in 06. I've heard that Shaq needed to be dealt in order to satisfy Kobe, but I still think there could've been a larger return for the best center in the league (even accounting for the fact that there was a pretty good chance the Lakers FO would not trade him to a team in the West)

Another bad trade: Eddie Jones and Elden Campbell for Glen Rice - EJ was up for an extension and Rice was, according to Shaq, the shooter the Lakers needed. EJ had some great years in Charlotte, Campbell was a solid, young big man while Rice underperformed (albeit coming off elbow surgery). An Eddie Jones-Kobe-Ron Harper backcourt would've been a nightmare defensively - would be interesting to think about. Obviously it worked out with LAL winning it all in 2000, but Rice wasn't quite the best fit for the Lakers.

Some other mentions: trading Doug Christie to NY for some second rounders, Butler for Kwame (which could've been the worst had Kwame not netted Pau).

Chicago trading Aldridge for tyrus thomas :facepalm

Patrick Chewing
10-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Charles Smith

QuebecBaller
10-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Shawn Kemp for Vin Baker... add the contract of Jim McIlvaine

Vince Carter for Aaron Williams and Eric Williams

GreatGreg
10-06-2012, 11:25 PM
:facepalm

Peteballa
10-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Heat traded a future draft pick that ended up being Ty Lawson for Ricky Davis, which was an awful trade by Riley in hindsight. However, I would do it the exact same way, since if I change any event pre-2010, history might be changed and LeBron / Bosh don't end up in Miami.

Stuckey
10-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Billups + Dice 4 cAnswer Iverson

I was very depressed after that trade

NickTheQuick31
10-07-2012, 08:35 AM
The Lakers trading Nick Van Exel for Tyronn Lue and Tony Battie in 1998.

My older brother still detests Atlanta for Trading Dominique to the Clippers for Danny Manning in 94.

ukballer
10-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Bobcats Trade: Gerald Wallace

Blazers Trade: Joel Przybilla, Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks + 2 picks

It's not an awful trade, but when you consider the 3 players we got back were scrubs, and none of them are with the team now, we basically traded a fan favourite who was our best player, for 2 mid to low 1st round picks.

We just haven't been around long enough yet to make any real clangers. Bobcats should just be lucky this thread is limited to just trades, and not draft picks. I'd be writing an essay then.

NewYorkNoPicks
10-07-2012, 10:06 AM
Could we include trades our teams passed up on?

If so then not sending Ewing to Orlando for Shaq in 95.

Actual trades that went through?

#2 pick in 06 and multiple other 1st round picks for Eddy Curry

Walker
10-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Trading for Shaq.
I had no problems sending out Marion but getting Shaq totally ruined the team :facepalm

Whoah10115
10-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Could we include trades our teams passed up on?

If so then not sending Ewing to Orlando for Shaq in 95.

Actual trades that went through?

#2 pick in 06 and multiple other 1st round picks for Eddy Curry

You're insane if you think that would have been a good trade. And that's besides the fact that it would never have really been available.

Shaq comes to Knicks and I bet you Shaq don't win shit with the Knicks.

NewYorkNoPicks
10-07-2012, 10:43 AM
You're insane if you think that would have been a good trade. And that's besides the fact that it would never have really been available.

Shaq comes to Knicks and I bet you Shaq don't win shit with the Knicks.

Trade was on the table... Been watching ball for almost 20 years
So dont tell me shit. Orlando feared Shaq might leave and had discussions with ny

At the very least we could have rebuilt around shaq, he was 8 years younger than Ewing

HylianNightmare
10-07-2012, 10:46 AM
trading to get hedo BACK after we didn't sign him to that horrible contract

L.A. Jazz
10-07-2012, 10:55 AM

jep, that one was crap

TheSilentKiller
10-07-2012, 11:17 AM

Came in here to post this

lilgodfather1
10-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Any trade made by Paxson, or Stepien... Thanks guys you single handedly made some of the worst trades in NBA history :applause: . Ever heard of the Stepien rule? Well thank him for not being able to trade back to back firsts any more. The guy treated draft picks like dollar bills at a strip club.

JohnnySic
10-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Joe Johnson, Randy Brown, Milt Palacio and a 1st-round pick for Rodney Rogers and Tony Delk. Rogers and Delk were useful players, but the Suns wanted Kedrick Brown instead of Johnson, and the Celtics' idiot GM at the time, Chris Wallace (or someone in the front office, anyway), insisted on giving them JJ. :facepalm :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
10-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Guess you would have to go with Gail Goodrich for the pick that became Magic Johnson but they've had some other hideous moves.

jbryan1984
10-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I still think Dirk for Tractor Traylor on draft day is one of the worst trades of this generation.

As for Cavs trades I hated.........

We traded Ron Harper and some picks (one ended up being Loy Vaught) for Danny Ferry and Reggie Williams. Rumor was that Harper was dating the owners granddaughter and he was not having that. A lineup of Price/Ehlo/Harper/Nance/Daugherty with Hot Rod off the bench would of been awesome if they had all played enough together. We may have finally got past the Bulls.

Looking back though, the franchise has not made a lot of bad deals over the years and we usually got what we wanted for nothing. And before someone says they still didn't win it all, yes I am aware of that but we got what we wanted.

Trading Z for Jamison and getting Z right back.

Bron wanted Mo and Shaq. We got them for an aging Ben Wallace, Sasha Pavlovic, Damon Jones and Joe Smith. We then got Joe Smith back.

We got Kyrie Irving and Baron Davis for Mo and Jamario Moon.

Most of the other trades were what I consider a wash. When we got Shawn Kemp for Terrell Brandon is one of them. Some might say we got the better deal but Kemp's super stardom really went down when we got him.

SourPatchKids
10-07-2012, 05:52 PM

So was my dad, though he was on the other side(philly),

Bricklayer
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM
I'd take back the Dominique Wilkins to Atlanta for John Drew and Freeman Williams trade in 1982. The Jazz apparently did it for 2 reasons: they were strapped for cash and Wilkins didn't want to play in Utah. If I were the Jazz, I would've called his bluff and told him to either play or ride the pine. Assuming he would've played and averaged his rookie numbers of 17.5 and 5.8, I bet the fans would've begun coming out anyway and making the financial problems disappear.

Then, when they picked up Stockton and Malone a couple years later, I bet Dom would've stayed in that threesome and given the Jazz at least one championship.

A lot of assumptions, but that would be a trade worth revisiting.

chips93
10-07-2012, 05:54 PM
we sign 'n' traded bron to miami for a seconder rounder

if we could undo that one, that would be swell

KyrieTheFuture
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Basically every trade except for the one that netted us the Clippers 2011 First overall pick

TheMarkMadsen
10-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Cavs trade Lebron James for multiple picks & a trade exception

Xiao Yao You
10-07-2012, 08:31 PM
I'd take back the Dominique Wilkins to Atlanta for John Drew and Freeman Williams trade in 1982. The Jazz apparently did it for 2 reasons: they were strapped for cash and Wilkins didn't want to play in Utah. If I were the Jazz, I would've called his bluff and told him to either play or ride the pine. Assuming he would've played and averaged his rookie numbers of 17.5 and 5.8, I bet the fans would've begun coming out anyway and making the financial problems disappear.

Then, when they picked up Stockton and Malone a couple years later, I bet Dom would've stayed in that threesome and given the Jazz at least one championship.

A lot of assumptions, but that would be a trade worth revisiting.

Jazz probably would have had to move if not for that 1 mill they got to pay on their loan to keep the team a float til Larry H. stepped in and saved the franchise. Also they already had a high scoring small forward. Hard to imagine Dominique being part of a championship team too. Hard to say they would have still had the same draft picks and been able to get Stockton and Malone. Might have traded Dantley and been a different team?

Reggie43
10-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Pacers trading Antonio Davis for the 5th pick of the 1999 draft who turned out to be Jonathan Bender.

Joshumitsu
10-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Blazers traded Moses Malone for a 1st round draft pick/player.

Malone would've negated Walton's injuries in Portland and the Blazers would've continued dominating in the late 70s to early 80's.

Edit: If he wasn't injured of course.

97 bulls
10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Amen brotha

Also trading Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler

FatComputerNerd
10-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Harper for Ferry

SevereUpInHere
10-08-2012, 03:00 AM

What about not getting anything in return for Dwight? And not even offloading Hedo in that trade, surely that's worse.

paytonfan
10-08-2012, 04:30 AM
As an OKC fan if we had not rescinded this trade we may have a championship:

OKC got Tyson Chandler (then rescinded it due to concerns about his knees)
Hornets would have received - Joe Smith, Chris Wilcox & DeVon Hardin:oldlol:

Picture this... we would still have Jeff Green as a trading chip and wouldn't have wasted it on Kendrick Perkins.

(if this trade had gone through we may not have James Harden however).

SevereUpInHere
10-08-2012, 07:55 AM
As an OKC fan if we had not rescinded this trade we may have a championship:

OKC got Tyson Chandler (then rescinded it due to concerns about his knees)
Hornets would have received - Joe Smith, Chris Wilcox & DeVon Hardin:oldlol:

Picture this... we would still have Jeff Green as a trading chip and wouldn't have wasted it on Kendrick Perkins.

(if this trade had gone through we may not have James Harden however).

Not to mention Dallas don't win a chip too!

10-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Being a Seattle Sonics fan:

In 1997. Trading away Shawn Kemp and getting Vin Baker in return.

Both of those guys became washed up due to drugs or alcohol.

I never wanted Kemp traded but it's the nature of the business.

But if I were to trade Kemp, I wish the Sonics FO to trade Kemp to the Spurs for their #1 pick.

That #1 pick, the Spurs used it get Tim Duncan in 1997.

Of course the Spurs would've never given away that pick (essentially Duncan).

But as a fan I can dream right? :cry:

blazerjimmy
10-08-2012, 08:16 AM
One horrible Blazer trade was the Miller for Felton trade....I just think we gave up too much - in addition to sending Miller to Denver, we also sent Rudy Fernandez to Dallas, receiving Dallas' 1st round pick that year, but then sending that pick to Denver....on top of that, we sent the draft rights to the Finnish point guard...Patteri Koponen??? to Dallas as well - not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure he was a former 1st round pick....was initially stoked to be getting Felton because he'd had a good season split between the Knicks and Nuggets, but then he showed up looking like Oliver Miller Jr.....

blazerjimmy
10-08-2012, 08:19 AM
Of course, there's always the Jermaine ONeal for Dale Davis trade....

blazerjimmy
10-08-2012, 08:31 AM
Also, Rasheed Wallace HAD to go....and at the time, getting Shareef Abdur Rahim and Theo Rattliff seemed like a good deal....

I think I'll have to go with the Felton trade....Andre Miller was/is an excellent PG, he simply didn't fit in the jacked up "system" we were running in Portland. We should have/could have gotten more for Rudy and the Finnish kid as well I think - at least a draft pick.....

Speaking of our system, I'm convinced that our system destroyed the confidence of one of my favorite college players, Jerryd Bayless - we draft him, don't play him and then trade him to New Orleans and I'm pretty sure he didn't get too many minutes with CP3 on that team - know he was in Toronto for awhile....think he's with Memphis now. We got a future protected 1st round pick from the Hornets.....which we sent to Charlotte in the Gerald Wallace deal, we then sent Wallace to New Jersey for their 1st round pick which got us Lillard.....so I guess that kind of worked out for us....

Money 23
10-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Amen brotha

Also trading Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler
I'm going to do one even better. It's a trade we were going to make, but didn't.

Exiting the 2003 season, after a decent campaign from rookie Jay Williams, and a rejuvenated year coming off ACL surgey, Jamal Crawford was showing great promise.

We weren't going to keep both obviously, and we sat on both too long. Jay Williams got in his motor cycle accident, and we could've shipped him or Jamal Crawford earlier to move up just one spot in the 2004 draft where we would've acquired home town boy, Dwyane Wade.

Imagining a post 2008 D-Rose / D-Wade Chicago Bulls backcourt.

:biggums:

rmt
10-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Peter Holt is so cheap that he trades away a talent like Scola just to get rid of Jackie Butler contract. Would have been a perfect fit beside Duncan instead of an ANCIENT McDyess, the choker Bonner and the undersized Blair - able to cover the Dirks, Odoms, mobile PFs in the West.

DukeDelonte13
10-08-2012, 11:58 AM
we sign 'n' traded bron to miami for a seconder rounder

if we could undo that one, that would be swell

:oldlol: what where they gonna do anyways?

As another poster mentioned the cavs really haven't made any questionable trades in recent years. People wanna jump on the shaq trade but we gave up post leg-break ben wallace for him. I wasn't thrilled with Hickson for Omri and a super protected pick, but they had just drafted thompson and the thought was that Omri wasn't going to have his worst season ever. Anyways Omri had a great summer playing for the israeli team so maybe he'll actually produce this year. Cavs have the luxury of having an owner that doesn't drive money saving trades, the opposite is true.

BlackVVaves
10-08-2012, 12:06 PM

:facepalm

Mr Know It All
10-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Nothing can come close to Prime Vince Carter for:

Aaron Williams
Eric Williams
Alonzo Mourning (Refused to play)
1st Round Pick (Joey Graham)
1st Round Pick (Traded)

:cry:

Ushered in the end of the Babcock era and the beginning of the Colangelo era.:banana:

Oh wait....:cry:

JellyBean
10-08-2012, 12:56 PM
One trade? Minnesota trading Ray Allen for Stephon Marbury in 1996. :facepalm

PJR
10-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Mark Blount/Ricky Davis trade. Two awful players who helped pave way for a 15 win season in Miami. Also gave up a first round pick in that trade, which ended up being Ty Lawson. The only blemish on Riley's resume as far as trades are concerned.

guy
10-08-2012, 01:25 PM
No trade for the Bulls because in an alternate universe we may have never gotten Rose as a result. I definitely wish we didn't sign Boozer.

jlitt
10-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Sixers fans worldwide know this date in Sixer lore.

Draft day 1986. Sixers with a core of Charles Barkley, Mo Cheeks, Julius Erving, and Moses Malone ( all allstars btw) held the first pick in the draft.

The consesus pick at that time was Brad Daugherty. A perfect compliment to Moses at the PF position and have barkley move to the more natural SF position.

It would have created the best rebounding front court in the game, and a potential dynasty.

Instead we traded moses and the first pick for roy hinson and Jeff ruland....wtf kill me now.

Seriously the trade was so bad everyone included players of the team and media thought it was a joke.

no pun intended
10-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Although Bull's aren't my team, I would have taken back Elton Brand for Tyson Chandler :facepalm

Whoah10115
10-08-2012, 03:51 PM

Draft day 1986. Sixers with a core of Charles Barkley, Mo Cheeks, Julius Erving, and Moses Malone ( all allstars btw) held the first pick in the draft.

The consesus pick at that time was Brad Daugherty. A perfect compliment to Moses at the PF position and have barkley move to the more natural SF position.

It would have created the best rebounding front court in the game, and a potential dynasty.

Instead we traded moses and the first pick for roy hinson and Jeff ruland....wtf kill me now.

Seriously the trade was so bad everyone included players of the team and media thought it was a joke.

I think that team would have been too big. Barkley is clearly better as a PF. Hell, I even wonder if I'd just have Moses at PF and let Daugherty play C.

With that said, I forgot that trade. That's one of the worst trades in the history of basketball. I would have traded either the #1 pick or Moses, but I would have gotten back something great.

MiamiThrice
10-08-2012, 04:12 PM

The Moses trade was also a joke in its own right. The Sixers were once one of the NBAs constant elite, and they have yet to really truly recover from some of those awful 80s transactions that killed their team. The Iverson Sixers were never really a dominant team like the Sixers always were.

I don't think the Heat have ever made a trade I would actually take back. Pat Riley is the best front office guy in the entire NBA. I was pissed when Shaq got traded, but it was for the best.

I would probably pick Antoine Walker for Ricky Davis and Mark Blount since I ****ing hated those two guys, but its not like Walker had anything left. He at least was a crucial part of a championship team.

RoseCity07
10-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Trading the draft pick that could have been Chris Paul or Deron Williams on draft night for Martell Wesbter. The Blazers actually traded down when they had a chance to draft two franchise point guards.:facepalm
Kevin Pritchard told the Blazers management at the time to draft Chris Paul. This is why he had power in 2006 to influence the Blazers acquiring of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge.

I think if we take Chris Paul, Portland still ends the next season bad enough to draft Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge, or both players. Thus avoiding the possibilty of winning the lottery in 2007 and drafting Greg Oden. I honestly wish Portland never would have won that lottery.

El Kabong
10-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Trading Kris Humpries for Rafael Araujo, because any trade where you get back Rafael Araujo as the main piece is just terrible.

Cali Syndicate
10-08-2012, 05:05 PM
During my tenure as a Warriors fan, these came to mind....

Trading Mitch Richmond and breaking up Run TMC for Billy Owens.

Trading away C-Webb after his rookie season because of Nelly...huge loss.

Not being able to re-sign 2nd rounder Arenas due to the salary cap.

Trading away J-Rich for Brandan Wright....trade made sense due to the emergence of Ellis and salary cap, but not playing Wright, ever, was basically trading a quality player in J-Rich for nothing.

Almost happened during the 2010 off season. Should've happened....

Xiao Yao You
10-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Trading Kris Humpries for Rafael Araujo, because any trade where you get back Rafael Araujo as the main piece is just terrible.

That wasn't about who they got back it was about getting rid of someone Jerry didn't want around. I actually liked Araujo. He was better than Collins or Fessenko.

Whoah10115
10-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Trading the draft pick that could have been Chris Paul or Deron Williams on draft night for Martell Wesbter. The Blazers actually traded down when they had a chance to draft two franchise point guards.:facepalm
Kevin Pritchard told the Blazers management at the time to draft Chris Paul. This is why he had power in 2006 to influence the Blazers acquiring of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge.

I think if we take Chris Paul, Portland still ends the next season bad enough to draft Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge, or both players. Thus avoiding the possibilty of winning the lottery in 2007 and drafting Greg Oden. I honestly wish Portland never would have won that lottery.

Oh shit...Deron Williams playing with a guy he grew up with, LMA...even with Roy getting hurt, Matthews has come in for almost no money. That would be sick.

No Evans!
10-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Overrated Ed Monix for the washing machine

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm going to do one even better. It's a trade we were going to make, but didn't.

Exiting the 2003 season, after a decent campaign from rookie Jay Williams, and a rejuvenated year coming off ACL surgey, Jamal Crawford was showing great promise.

We weren't going to keep both obviously, and we sat on both too long. Jay Williams got in his motor cycle accident, and we could've shipped him or Jamal Crawford earlier to move up just one spot in the 2004 draft where we would've acquired home town boy, Dwyane Wade.

There is absolutely no way Chi-town lands D-Rose under this scenario.

mariodeathgrip
10-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Trading shaq since he demanded 30+ mil!! Then handing him to the heat for nothing!! They were close to sending wade!! We settle for an injured Brian grant who wouldn't pass a physical!! Odom!!!! Butler was the only true value of the trade!! But then we traded him for nothing!!! But then we traded nothing for Gasol!! Because west new Gasol little bro marc!! Had more value!! West is a genus!!!

But the shaq trade we should of took wade!! Or at least Jones instead of Grant!! Never cared for Odom!! Had skills but shot too many open shots near the three point line!!! Dumbest trade ever!! Lol pat thought he was getting a coaching job!! But instead he got a gift!!!:facepalm:

Legends66NBA7
10-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Nothing can come close to Prime Vince Carter for:

Aaron Williams
Eric Williams
Alonzo Mourning (Refused to play)
1st Round Pick (Joey Graham)
1st Round Pick (Traded)

:cry:

Ushered in the end of the Babcock era and the beginning of the Colangelo era.:banana:

Oh wait....:cry:

+1. and a whole lot of it...

KG215
10-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Bobcats Trade: Gerald Wallace

Blazers Trade: Joel Przybilla, Dante Cunningham, Sean Marks + 2 picks

It's not an awful trade, but when you consider the 3 players we got back were scrubs, and none of them are with the team now, we basically traded a fan favourite who was our best player, for 2 mid to low 1st round picks.

We just haven't been around long enough yet to make any real clangers. Bobcats should just be lucky this thread is limited to just trades, and not draft picks. I'd be writing an essay then.

The last couple of seasons almost made me forget about the Gerald Wallace/Stephen Jackson days with the Bobcats. Thought ya'll actually had something going in 2010 and thought you might actually sorta kinda give Orlando a scare in the playoffs. Had Crash, Captain Jack, Felton, Diaw...not great but still a playoff caliber team.

fpliii
10-09-2012, 03:16 AM
don't really have a team, so I guess I can't take one back

KG215
10-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Overrated Ed Monix for the washing machine

But you'll always have the memory of winning the Mega Bowl. That alone had to at least be a little bit worth it, right?

Fiasco
10-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Guess.

Money 23
10-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Almost happened during the 2010 off season. Should've happened....
:(

There is absolutely no way Chi-town lands D-Rose under this scenario.
Why? The Heat went from championship contender to getting the #2 pick the same season.

The Bulls just got extra lucky that off season by winning the lottery.

bagelred
10-09-2012, 09:29 AM
All of them

mariodeathgrip
10-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Trading shaq since he demanded 30+ mil!! Then handing him to the heat for nothing!! They were close to sending wade!! We settle for an injured Brian grant who wouldn't pass a physical!! Odom!!!! Butler was the only true value of the trade!! But then we traded him for nothing!!! But then we traded nothing for Gasol!! Because west new Gasol little bro marc!! Had more value!! West is a genus!!!

But the shaq trade we should of took wade!! Or at least Jones instead of Grant!! Never cared for Odom!! Had skills but shot too many open shots near the three point line!!! Dumbest trade ever!! Lol pat thought he was getting a coaching job!! But instead he got a gift!!!:facepalm:

I'm mentally messed up in da head!!!:wtf: