10-09-2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dzE1OvkKPz0

:oldlol: my man Kareem!

mattvNJ
10-09-2012, 12:02 PM
finally a legend calls his ass out.

RRR3
10-09-2012, 12:02 PM
He's right, saying Brook Lopez is better than a top 3 player in the NBA is :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
lmfao :oldlol:

Mr Exlax
10-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Finally!

ZeN
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Damn Kareem almost cracked a smile.

lol

upside24
10-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Shaq just seems so immature and unwilling to accept that his time has come and gone. Love him as a player but since his retirement we have started to realize that he is uncomfortable seeing a new dominant center in the league especially on the team he used to lead.

An all time great of Shaq's level shouldn't be this insecure.

monkeypox
10-09-2012, 12:44 PM
In this case I think it's just Shaq trying to be controversial in order to further his analyst career. He's desperately trying to be contrarian to look like he has a unique take on something so he doesn't get lost among the hoards of former players trying to be talking heads.

upside24
10-09-2012, 12:46 PM
In this case I think it's just Shaq trying to be controversial in order to further his analyst career. He's desperately trying to be contrarian to look like he has a unique take on something so he doesn't get lost among the hoards of former players trying to be talking heads.
Maybe so but being a talking empty head isn't the way to go. He knows the game, everyone knows this, so putting Brook above Howard is just ridiculous.

dunksby
10-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Kareem dominating bigs still :bowdown:

HardwoodLegend
10-09-2012, 01:14 PM
lol

Almost?

He smiled.

Real Men Wear Green
10-09-2012, 01:19 PM
He's always been like this. And by "like this" I mean talking trash about guys who he thought were detracting from his shine. Early in his career he was talking trash about Zo and he had a little feud with Ewing because he wanted to be recognized as the best center in the game. He went at Penny, Bryant and Wade because he didn't like it when people suggested someone else might be "the Man" on his team while he was still an elite big. It doesn't mean everything he says is wrong or that he's a bad guy but it's a fact that he gets jealous of guys even when they're below his stature and/or did nothing against him.

SHAQisGOAT
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Shaq is my favorite player ever but I gotta agree with Kareem on that one

upside24
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
He's always been like this. And by "like this" I mean talking trash about guys who he thought were detracting from his shine. Early in his career he was talking trash about Zo and he had a little feud with Ewing because he wanted to be recognized as the best center in the game. He went at Penny, Bryant and Wade because he didn't like it when people suggested someone else might be "the Man" on his team while he was still an elite big. It doesn't mean everything he says is wrong or that he's a bad guy but it's a fact that he gets jealous of guys even when they're below his stature and/or did nothing against him.
:applause:

ispin69
10-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Everyone on Shaq's dick. I love it. Yeah ask Kareem who's been the blacksheep for so long and now that he is somewhat friends and training Howard. What do you think he would say? :rolleyes:

tpols
10-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Everyone on Shaq's dick. I love it. Yeah ask Kareem who's been the blacksheep for so long and now that he is somewhat friends and training Howard. What do you think he would say? :rolleyes:
Is Shaq a black sheep now? What are you even talking about? Kareem just spitting the truth.

dunksby
10-09-2012, 02:41 PM
You are either Shaq himself or retarded enough to agree with him on that Lopez>D12.

winwin
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Shaq is my favorite player ever but I gotta agree with Kareem on that one
:applause:

talkingconch
10-09-2012, 04:53 PM
mirin' amy halvorsen

JellyBean
10-09-2012, 04:58 PM
Get 'em. Cap. :applause:

Smoke117
10-09-2012, 05:24 PM
He isn't being controversial to further his analyst career though...he's just being a god damn moron. When you say stupid shit like that it's not controversial it's just ****ing stupid.

jongib369
10-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Shaq should repost what he said on comedy shaq :facepalm

brandonislegend
10-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Dwight Howard top 3 player, Brook Lopez top 80?

HardwoodLegend
10-09-2012, 05:49 PM
mirin' amy halvorsen

You a fan of Zyzz, brah?

ImmortalD24
10-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Shaq just got sonned by the GOAT center. :roll:

All Net
10-09-2012, 05:53 PM
And Shaq won't be able to comeback with anything on Kareem a clearly better player than he was.

dgaras
10-09-2012, 06:03 PM
And Shaq won't be able to comeback with anything on Kareem a clearly better player than he was.

lol:roll:

shaq at his height was the best center to play the game

CavaliersFTW
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM

Maybe he's the best since you've been a fan of the NBA, but throughout NBA history several others were at least par with him and if u think otherwise than you simply aren't a good student of NBA history

brandonislegend
10-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Maybe he's the best since you've been a fan of the NBA, but throughout NBA history several others were at least par with him and if u think otherwise than you simply aren't a good student of NBA history
+1

Whoah10115
10-09-2012, 06:17 PM

So you're an idiot? Roll your eyes at your dumbassness.

All Net
10-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Can tell you were born in the 90's by that statement. Shaq was a top 5-6 player of all time but Kareem is clear top 3

TheBigVeto
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Shaq has always been a jealous dumbass.
Most Dominant Ever my ass. More like Most Dumbest Ever.

Norcaliblunt
10-09-2012, 07:58 PM
For all you people who live on the Internet to not see that Shaq is just trolling to raise feathers, get a frickin clue.

longtime lurker
10-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Nice to see Kareem calling out the Shaq. Damn he just says it matter of fact not even cracking a smile. Love it

dgaras
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM

look at this idiot. ive been a member of ISH for more than 8 years. dont preach to me. ive heard all the bullsht arguments.

this isnt a case of glory or accomplishments. at his absolute best shaq was unguardable. that makes him the best.

Can tell you were born in the 90's by that statement. Shaq was a top 5-6 player of all time but Kareem is clear top 3

no, i wasnt born in the 90s idiot. shaq at his best was the best. who could stop shaq at his best? he was the most dominant center ever. unstoppable.

i know more about nba history than you might care to find out but i stand by my statements jackass.

secund2nun
10-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Shaq is one of the GOAT. There is no reason to be threatened by Dwight Howard. Dwight is the 2nd best player in the NBA today imo, but he will never even get close to the dominance of Shaq.

JMT
10-27-2012, 10:00 AM

+1

JMT
10-27-2012, 10:02 AM
this isnt a case of glory or accomplishments. at his absolute best shaq was unguardable. that makes him the best.

At his absolute best, Maravich was unguardable. Does that make him the best?

miller-time
10-27-2012, 10:07 AM
i have to say, kareem is looking well for someone who is 65. he doesn't really look much different from the day he retired.

Replay32
10-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Typical Shaq. Some of you guys are taking what Shaq says seriously. LOL. And it's funny some of you guys believe shaq is jealous of Dwight Howard. LMAO. Use common sense and ask yourself, why would shaq be jealous of Dwight Howard? Come on Man!!!

There is a reason shaq is hatin' on Dwight so hard and it's not because he's jealous of Dwight. :lol

Shaq isn't delusional. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Whoah10115
10-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Not to get into that argument, but David Robinson was a better player at his peak.

Again, the lack of accountability. Shaq always had the stats, but at his peak there was no one there to stand with him. What, Ewing, Robinson, Hakeem wouldn't have won those rings?

Anyway, Shaq is annoying. He's not just trying to troll, he is legitimately delusional and he messes up everything he's on. He's not funny and he interjects himself (literally) into every discussion. He's the answer to every question. Watching Kenny Smith stare at Shaq when Shaq just starts talking...and they all end up throwing him toddler compliments afterwards.

Eric Cartman
10-27-2012, 01:05 PM
i have to say, kareem is looking well for someone who is 65. he doesn't really look much different from the day he retired.

Probably all that ganja.

BlackVVaves
10-27-2012, 01:37 PM
look at this idiot. ive been a member of ISH for more than 8 years. dont preach to me. ive heard all the bullsht arguments.

no, i wasnt born in the 90s idiot. shaq at his best was the best. who could stop shaq at his best? he was the most dominant center ever. unstoppable.

i know more about nba history than you might care to find out but i stand by my statements jackass.

At his best, Shaq was the most dominant center ever. However, there is a steep difference between most dominant and best. There are a solid percentage of basketball fans, writers, reporters, and analyzers whom place Kareem as the greatest player of all time. I have never heard or seen anyone make a logical case for Shaq being the greatest player to ever play the game.

So for you to say Shaq was a better (not more dominant - at his best) player than Kareem, and then call a reputable poster like AllNet a jackass out of it, is laughably ironic.

Kareem is overall the best center to ever play in the NBA. And, second is Wilt. Shaq is one of the greatest (I have him behind Wilt), but he isn't the greatest.

DatAsh
10-27-2012, 02:11 PM
At his best, Shaq was the most dominant center ever.

That title belongs to Wilt Chamberlain.

BlackVVaves
10-27-2012, 02:26 PM

Certainly arguable. But, I think Shaq's production during his peak supplemented with his winning edges him over Wilt. But just my opinion.

GOBB
10-27-2012, 04:39 PM
I can predict Shaq's response "Kareem who? I'm the best big man the Lakers franchise has ever had. Period. PERIOD. Next question."

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 04:48 PM
haha Kareem. Well put.

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Yes sir

CavaliersFTW
10-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I can predict Shaq's response "Kareem who? I'm the best big man the Lakers franchise has ever had. Period. PERIOD. Next question."
lol, I just read that in Shaq's voice - spot on!

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Wilt The Stilt, Russell, Kareem, and Hakeem The Dream are the greatest centers of all time. Convince me who doesnt belong on that list...

Whoah10115
10-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Wilt The Stilt, Russell, Kareem, and Hakeem The Dream are the greatest centers of all time. Convince me who doesnt belong on that list...

I agree...and I think you'd have to rank it that way.

But I will say that if Kareem remained Bucks Kareem, it would be him. He has the longevity in his game, but his peak was clearly early. I don't agree with anyone that he was a better player as a Laker.

FireDavidKahn
10-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Shaq has every right to be pissed at Dwight. Dwight's followed in Shaq's foot steps literally his entire career.

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 06:26 PM
I agree...and I think you'd have to rank it that way.

But I will say that if Kareem remained Bucks Kareem, it would be him. He has the longevity in his game, but his peak was clearly early. I don't agree with anyone that he was a better player as a Laker.
Haha the Lew Alcindor days. Agreed. When he was a Bruin and a Buck were his game years. He rode out the tail end with Magic, but I aint gonna knock Showtime, you know? We never won without Kareem. Speaking of another Bruin- Bill Walton is another what if tragedy. Cant deny the man might have been top 5 bigs discussion.

Whoah10115
10-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Haha the Lew Alcindor days. Agreed. When he was a Bruin and a Buck were his game years. He rode out the tail end with Magic, but I aint gonna knock Showtime, you know? We never won without Kareem. Speaking of another Bruin- Bill Walton is another what if tragedy. Cant deny the man might have been top 5 bigs discussion.

I wonder if you could rank Walton's peak as top 5. Could anyone really rank it above Shaq's? I know a lot of people will talk about dominance, but I say context. I also say overall play. Tho I don't know that Walton was ever as good as Shaq. It's arguable I suppose. But I rank Robinson's peak above Shaq's so there you go.

As far as Kareem...that man just did not want to defend the pick n' roll. And he was just lazy on defense altogether. But as a Buck, he played like a legit badass. That picture of him rockin the two middle fingers rings true.

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Waltons the best passing big man to ever play the game and a great shot blocker. Aint as imposing as Shaq physically but not many brothas are. David Robinson is David Robinson you know. Dont know what to say. Youre right about Kareem on the pick. Dont you think Kareem was one of those guys that usually couldnt be more than 10 feet from the basket to be maximum effective? He was a great shot blocker no doubt. I think his legs just started to really wear down. He could hardly get his ass up the court in 89.

LA Lakers
10-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Father Time undefeated

dgaras
10-27-2012, 08:14 PM
At his best, Shaq was the most dominant center ever. However, there is a steep difference between most dominant and best. There are a solid percentage of basketball fans, writers, reporters, and analyzers whom place Kareem as the greatest player of all time. I have never heard or seen anyone make a logical case for Shaq being the greatest player to ever play the game.

So for you to say Shaq was a better (not more dominant - at his best) player than Kareem, and then call a reputable poster like AllNet a jackass out of it, is laughably ironic.

Kareem is overall the best center to ever play in the NBA. And, second is Wilt. Shaq is one of the greatest (I have him behind Wilt), but he isn't the greatest.

you dont even know what ironic means.

allnet? dont even remember him. thats how reputable a poster this guy is. gobb is reputable. kblaze. all net? da fuq? this is clearly LA fans negging me because i called out a laker fan. suck it up.

i dont care about stats. i dont care about championships. shaq was unguardable. wilt or kareem would be ran over like limbs by a train. he also played enough for us to gauge his skills. he was a physical specimen and also had iq to boot. everyone has their opinions but to say that shaq cant hold anything to kareem? are you kidding me.

Myth
10-27-2012, 08:27 PM
That woman misled Kareem. Didn't Shaq say "offensively," not overall?

DatAsh
10-27-2012, 08:40 PM
i dont care about stats. i dont care about championships. shaq was unguardable. wilt would be ran over like limbs by a train.

As if Wilt wasn't physically stronger than Shaq.

UltraThunderMan
10-27-2012, 09:58 PM
you dont even know what ironic means.

allnet? dont even remember him. thats how reputable a poster this guy is. gobb is reputable. kblaze. all net? da fuq? this is clearly LA fans negging me because i called out a laker fan. suck it up.

i dont care about stats. i dont care about championships. shaq was unguardable. wilt or kareem would be ran over like limbs by a train. he also played enough for us to gauge his skills. he was a physical specimen and also had iq to boot. everyone has their opinions but to say that shaq cant hold anything to kareem? are you kidding me.

Wilt was unguardable at his best as well. Hakeem was also. Why are they not the best and Shaq magically is?

Whoah10115
10-28-2012, 01:54 AM
Waltons the best passing big man to ever play the game and a great shot blocker. Aint as imposing as Shaq physically but not many brothas are. David Robinson is David Robinson you know. Dont know what to say. Youre right about Kareem on the pick. Dont you think Kareem was one of those guys that usually couldnt be more than 10 feet from the basket to be maximum effective? He was a great shot blocker no doubt. I think his legs just started to really wear down. He could hardly get his ass up the court in 89.

I do agree on Kareem...which is why I would disagree with my friend, La Frescobaldi (where is he?). Kareem could never play PF. He's just so skilled tho and so good at running the floor.

One guy I would compare to Walton, as a passer, is Chris Webber. He was incredible.

Sandjo
10-28-2012, 06:53 AM
I love Shaq. Easily the most dominant player since MJ. It was amazing to watch him in his prime, and his goofiness has been, for the most part, fun. But Kareem pretty much summed up Shaq's attitude in an earlier statement: