PDA

View Full Version : Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM
So it appears that Lebron fans are now calling him Clutch. Is it true? It seems people are quite forgetful sometimes.. let's take a look back in history:

Part 1: Passing up last shots. He has been doing this throughout his Cleveland days. I'm sure everyone remembers the news.. every time Lebron would pass up the final shot.. allowing his teammate to force up a bad shot.

Lebron James Passes Up Last Shot vs Utah Jazz (HD):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=997NpDUaDcM
[QUOTE]With the game on the line in Utah, James passed to Udonis Haslem for an open 17-foot jumper that missed, and Miami

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Here's a few of my favorite pictures:

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o-500x373.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/v8elpi.jpg

Nash
10-10-2012, 08:34 AM
http://theeastsideperspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lebron-James-wins-first-nba-championship.jpg

BoutPractice
10-10-2012, 08:53 AM
For every moment like that in his career you can come up with a great clutch moment or two.
That's what happens if you scrutinize every single moment of a man's career. Everyone has their ups and downs, even the best... if you're a stan, you'll focus on the former, and if you're a hater, you'll focus on the latter, that's all.

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
For every moment like that in his career you can come up with a great clutch moment or two.
That's what happens if you scrutinize every single moment of a man's career. Everyone has their ups and downs, even the best... if you're a stan, you'll focus on the former, and if you're a hater, you'll focus on the latter, that's all.
I am a fair man though. I will recognize his greatness as well.
His game 5 against Piston in the ECF, and this year's game 6 were definitely very defining, in the way he took over the entire game.

However- those games.. are different from clutch. He took over the entire game from the beginning. It was greatness in another form.. but not clutch.
I try to remember his great moments, and I can recall those 2 games, but I can't recall any defining moments of clutchness. Example defining clutch moments are like MJ's clutch shots in the playoffs, Kobe, Wade, Rose. Those guys you can remember. It's an x-factor they have..

Mr Exlax
10-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Clutch is more than a last second shot though bro. Well to me it is. It's different for everybody I'm guessing.

the_future02
10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
I am a fair man though. I will recognize his greatness as well.
His game 5 against Piston in the ECF, and this year's game 6 were definitely very defining, in the way he took over the entire game.

However- those games.. are different from clutch. He took over the entire game from the beginning. It was greatness in another form.. but not clutch.
I try to remember his great moments, and I can recall those 2 games, but I can't recall any defining moments of clutchness. Example defining clutch moments are like MJ's clutch shots in the playoffs, Kobe, Wade, Rose. Those guys you can remember. It's an x-factor they have..

Clutchness is overated. Reggie Miller was absolutely clutch but he doesnt have any rings. Shaq on the other hand had to be taken out of close games at the end so he didnt have to shoot free throws but most of the time it didnt matter because he dominated the first 3 1/2 qtrs. Same as LeBron.

upside24
10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
LeBron will often pass up a good last second shot for a great shot for a teammate in the waning seconds of a game. If it's the right basketball play then what is the big deal. Should he jack up a three over two defenders if Chalmers is sitting wide open for a corner three?

No one has ever made every last second clutch shot. Jordan didn't. Larry didn't. Kobe didn't. You make some, you miss some. LeBron making a few gamewinners doesn't make me think he's clutch anymore than the misses make me think he chokes.

I'm not worried about LeBron's "Clutchness." After all, the games statistically most clutch player is Melo and he didn't hoist the trophy last year. LeBron did.

Kblaze8855
10-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Lebron has been taking over late in games and making big shots for like 6 years. When you are talking about poor decisions in an all star game in a season he won MVP, finals MVP, and inarguably led his team to a ring with nobody on his team close to matching him in the playoffs....it kinda shows the kind of person you are dealing with.

Lebron is a 3 time MVP, NBA champ, and right in the middle of his prime and with time all the negative will take an even greater backseat as it always does.

There is nothing left for him to do. Hes just left to repeat himself. But there is nothing more to ask of him by anyone to be taken serious. That is over. Hating wise its on to the next one.

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Lebron has been taking over late in games and making big shots for like 6 years. When you are talking about poor decisions in an all star game in a season he won MVP, finals MVP, and inarguably led his team to a ring with nobody on his team close to matching him in the playoffs....it kinda shows the kind of person you are dealing with.

Lebron is a 3 time MVP, NBA champ, and right in the middle of his prime and with time all the negative will take an even greater backseat as it always does.

There is nothing left for him to do. Hes just left to repeat himself. But there is nothing more to ask of him by anyone to be taken serious. That is over. Hating wise its on to the next one.
Kblaze, it's been very obvious that your stance is pro-Lebron for a long time now.
Taking over late in games and making big shots for last 6 years? Hell no. Last season maybe.
This year nobody matched him? Wade 42 points on 17/25 FG with 10 rebounds?
Why do Lebron fans underrate Wade and Bosh just to prop up Lebron? You talked about it as if he brought the Cavs to the championship. This is the Heat with Wade, top 2 SG and only 1 year removed from prime, Prime Bosh who led his own franchise for 7 seasons avging 20/10, and a top defensive player in Battier.

Clutchness may be overrated, but we're not discuss that. That could be another good discussion in another topic. Here? We're simply discussing whether we can conclude that Lebron is clutch or not.

Jax
10-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Kblaze, it's been very obvious that your stance is pro-Lebron for a long time now.
Taking over late in games and making big shots for last 6 years? Hell no. Last season maybe.
Why do Lebron fans underrate Wade and Bosh just to prop up Lebron? You talked about it as if he brought the Cavs to the championship. This is the Heat with Wade, top 2 SG and only 1 year removed from prime, Prime Bosh who led his own franchise for 7 seasons avging 20/10, and a top defensive player in Battier.

Clutchness may be overrated, but we're not discuss that. That could be another good discussion in another topic. Here? We're simply discussing whether we can conclude that Lebron is clutch or not.
And your stance is anti-Lebron:coleman: , you have a disease man. :biggums:
The butthurt blinds you.

plowking
10-10-2012, 10:28 AM
So what is there left for Lebron to accomplish? He clearly isn't very good according to you.

Somehow hes managed to win a title, 3 MVP's, finals MVP, numerous all NBA and defensive selections... Weird.

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 10:39 AM
So what is there left for Lebron to accomplish? He clearly isn't very good according to you.

Somehow hes managed to win a title, 3 MVP's, finals MVP, numerous all NBA and defensive selections... Weird.
I never said he wasn't very good. I've always said he's the number 1 player in the league now.

But on a personal level, what is there for him to accomplish? I would want to see him win a champion with just 1 other star, either Wade or Bosh. That way I can view him as a true champion, instead of someone who just stacked and took the easy shortcut.

Sure, you point toward other "Superteams" since 2000. Let's take a look:
Lakers 2004: Shaq, Kobe, Payton, Malone
Celtics 2008: Garnett, Ray, Pierce
Lakers 2012: Kobe, Dwight, Gasol, Nash

You see what these superteams had in common? If a team collected so many stars.. then usually it's because some of them are already old, and are playing different roles. Payton and Malone were old. All Celtics big 3 were in their 30's and had a small window of opportunity. Kobe and Nash are both nearing the end of their careers.

But this team Lebron in on? 3 guys on their primes? I would personally, very much like to see Lebron bring a team with only 1 other star to the championship. Otherwise, he's got the stats and everything, but he hasn't showed he's at THAT level. Top 10, championship level.

plowking
10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
I never said he wasn't very good. I've always said he's the number 1 player in the league now.

But on a personal level, what is there for him to accomplish? I would want to see him win a champion with just 1 other star, either Wade or Bosh. That way I can view him as a true champion, instead of someone who just stacked and took the easy shortcut.

Sure, you point toward other "Superteams" since 2000. Let's take a look:
Lakers 2004: Shaq, Kobe, Payton, Malone
Celtics 2008: Garnett, Ray, Pierce
Lakers 2012: Kobe, Dwight, Gasol, Nash

You see what these superteams had in common? If a team collected so many stars.. then usually it's because some of them are already old, and are playing different roles. Payton and Malone were old. All Celtics big 3 were in their 30's and had a small window of opportunity. Kobe and Nash are both nearing the end of their careers.

But this team Lebron in on? 3 guys on their primes? I would personally, very much like to see Lebron bring a team with only 1 other star to the championship. Otherwise, he's got the stats and everything, but he hasn't showed he's at THAT level. Top 10, championship level.

So you want him to shoo away teammates? So you can start the 'Lebron is a bad teammate' thread?
Different roles? Have you not watched the Heat? Have you noticed Bosh doesn't play inside as much as he used to? Or that Wade is much more post oriented? Lebron too, handling the ball much less.

Paul Pierce was pretty much the same age Wade was when they formed a super team, and he wasn't even the best player on his super team. So what you're saying is, they should abide by your arbitrary, made up age of when they are allowed to join together?

Clearly they took the shortcut. I mean look at that 2004 Lakers team. They strolled to a championship. Oh wait... People act as if having the most talent is a lock for a championship. Look how stacked a team like Barcelona and Real Madrid are in football, and they don't win or make the Champions League final every year.

arifgokcen
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
ripthekik dude you are right now the biggest troll around here.Congrats man for having so much time on trying to prove how bad lebron is.

Sakkreth
10-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Lebron is clutch. Didn't read, 1 starred, can't neg you yet.

Hoiids
10-10-2012, 11:57 AM
You pointed out 8 plays in a 10 year career. Way to go!

jlip
10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Bladers?

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
You pointed out 8 plays in a 10 year career. Way to go!
Plays? In the 2011 finals there were more than 8 plays in a game alone.
We're talking about the 2011 final SERIES, the 2010 Celtics SERIES, times where he passed up the last shot. You guys know more about lebron than me, should know what they are. Hell, if we tried to get footage of everytime he choked, I don't think a documentary could cover it :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
10-10-2012, 12:44 PM

I expect no more accuracy on that from you than I do from cheerleaders like Pauk. You are all exactly the same...just on different sides.

You do know that other people have also seen the NBA right? That he was seen making multiple game winners in his first playoff series? Dropping 30 in a row on the Pistons...making the walkoff 3 vs the Magic....game winners vs the Bobcats, Warriors, blazers, and so on? I watched him knock down the 3 to force OT vs the Bulls when he was on the cavs. The big big plays in the ECF last year. That string of clearout drives to the basket vs the Magic in game 4 or 5 that series he put up like 40ppg. You saying it didnt happen does not change reality.

When worthy has a big game...it doesnt mean he matched Magic Johnson in the playoffs.

If you give me prime shaq and I drill a hole in his knee so he plays on a level below that...you dont get to say I had prime shaq. You are as good as you play not as good as your name. Wade was not Wade in the playoffs. And what Chris Bosh did while not missing half the playoffs and producing like Horace Grant does nothing to help 2012. Again....other people saw this happen.

What you conclude is not what "we" conclude. You are not normal. Your opinions are not normal. And history wont care what you think. He won it all. He played big in doing it. End of story.

The rest is...whatever.

Nash
10-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Bladers?
Maybe kaiiu? Bladers is a Kobe/Lakers fan, ripthekik is not.

tmacattack33
10-10-2012, 01:05 PM
So it appears that Lebron fans are now calling him Clutch. Is it true? It seems people are quite forgetful sometimes.. let's take a look back in history:

Part 1: Passing up last shots. He has been doing this throughout his Cleveland days. I'm sure everyone remembers the news.. every time Lebron would pass up the final shot.. allowing his teammate to force up a bad shot.

Lebron James Passes Up Last Shot vs Utah Jazz (HD):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=997NpDUaDcM

Lebron James Passes Up Key Shot at 2012 All Star Game (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89XqDgD-M_E

Udonis Haslem misses last shot in 4th Quarter vs Boston in Game 4 (2012 East Finals)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j56m4-gf7_M

Part 2: Quiting

LeBron James 2010 ECS Game 5: 15/6/7 vs. Boston Celtics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdqy27KsqYk

Part 3: 2011 Finals

2011 NBA Finals Remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kKxtSQa-4

LeBron James 8-point game in NBA Finals 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4&feature=related

Others:
LeBron James turns in the biggest choke job of the 2012 NBA season (vs LA Clippers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_QpiZTRDys

Wade Hits Game Winner In OT After Lebron Chokes Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRPPB_aWiy8
Lebron misses with 20 secs left, Wade comes up to get the ball, tells everyone including Lebron to GTFO of his way, and proceeded to hit the gamewinner.

There's tons more videos, news articles, but I'm sure this is enough for us to all remember who Lebron really is as a player.:cheers:

Feel free to add yours thoughts, or add more videos.

Since you included that Clippers game, which was about Lebron in the last 5 minutes of a close game, I guess that is what you are defining as clutch.

So, here is 2012's stats for last 5 minutes (with the score within 3 points either way). Lebron was:

- 5th in scoring rate (with the 3rd highest FG percentage amongst the top 10 in scoring rate)
- Top 20 in assist rate
- Number 1 in rebound rate for his position (and Top 20 overall)

...he was easily the most impressive in that regard in the whole league. Kyrie's scoring is higher, but his assist rate is half of Lebron's, and he had more turnovers than assists.

AlphaWolf24
10-10-2012, 01:11 PM
real talk...

he was ok up until he did that Boston $#!t in 10' ..and then the Finals vs the Mavs??

That's what put him in the "Choke Artist" firld.

anyone denying that shouldn't even be listened to.

LBJ 23
10-10-2012, 01:29 PM
real talk...

he was ok up until he did that Boston $#!t in 10' ..and then the Finals vs the Mavs??

That's what put him in the "Choke Artist" firld.

anyone denying that shouldn't even be listened to.

Boston series has nothing to do with clutchness. Those two critical games he was extremely passive from the first minute of the game till the last minute. The same could be also said for the Dallas series to a degree.

AlphaWolf24
10-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Boston series has nothing to do with clutchness. Those two critical games he was extremely passive from the first minute of the game till the last minute. The same could be also said for the Dallas series to a degree.

- has everything to do with clutchness...

- critical games ( clutch moments) and you aren't interested or shy away from the moment....

- so let me get this straight....important Playoff game/series and the superstar/best player doesn't shoot the ball for the whole game/series....or even try to create

you gonna say " well at least you can't say he wasn't clutch or he was clutch...he wasn't either....he just was there"

no everyone would say " why did he play like that .....most important games and he was disintrested"

that my friend is the definition of not bieng clutch.

LBJFTW
10-10-2012, 01:55 PM

I've watched/been to more Cavs games for the 7 years Bron was on that team than almost anyone on this site. Suffice to say, when the entire defense knows your taking the last shot, a kick out to Marshall, Gibson, Damon Jones was not uncommon.

He lacks the mental toughness of Jordan and he needs to quit being compared to such perfection. His legacy will always be tarnished due to: teaming up with the 2nd best player at the time, making a spectacle of himself during "the decision", and quitting in the playoffs against the Celtics looking very disinterested the entire game. Other than further removing himself from finals perfection by failing against the Mavs, the 2011 finals loss was not a big deal due to lack of team chemistry. Wade isn't the player he once was, and Kobe is on the decline, so LBJ may be able to prove that he's a top 10 player by winning multiple finals MVPS and taking championships away from the Lakers and Thunder. Until he does, the continual "what if's" is all his fans have to hang onto regardless of their feelings toward his level of "Clutchness". I hope we see an increase in mental toughness otherwise all we'll have is a another "what could have been" story.

DuMa
10-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Maybe kaiiu? Bladers is a Kobe/Lakers fan, ripthekik is not.

Phong

tmacattack33
10-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Plays? In the 2011 finals there were more than 8 plays in a game alone.
We're talking about the 2011 final SERIES, the 2010 Celtics SERIES, times where he passed up the last shot. You guys know more about lebron than me, should know what they are. Hell, if we tried to get footage of everytime he choked, I don't think a documentary could cover it :oldlol:

Well you definitely aren't talking about the whole series, because Lebron's overall series was pretty good that year.

ripthekik
10-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I've watched/been to more Cavs games for the 7 years Bron was on that team than almost anyone on this site. Suffice to say, when the entire defense knows your taking the last shot, a kick out to Marshall, Gibson, Damon Jones was not uncommon.

He lacks the mental toughness of Jordan and he needs to quit being compared to such perfection. His legacy will always be tarnished due to: teaming up with the 2nd best player at the time, making a spectacle of himself during "the decision", and quitting in the playoffs against the Celtics looking very disinterested the entire game. Other than further removing himself from finals perfection by failing against the Mavs, the 2011 finals loss was not a big deal due to lack of team chemistry. Wade isn't the player he once was, and Kobe is on the decline, so LBJ may be able to prove that he's a top 10 player by winning multiple finals MVPS and taking championships away from the Lakers and Thunder. Until he does, the continual "what if's" is all his fans have to hang onto regardless of their feelings toward his level of "Clutchness". I hope we see an increase in mental toughness otherwise all we'll have is a another "what could have been" story.
:applause: :applause:
Now this is real talk. Appreciated.

crisoner
10-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Here's a few of my favorite pictures:

http://mavsmag.com/redirk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/258027_522846740410_162900200_30684324_6201276_o-500x373.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/v8elpi.jpg

/Thread

:applause:

Dude the LeBron generation is f*cking annoying.

WindmiLL
10-10-2012, 02:22 PM
/Thread

Oh, the f*cking irony, Kobe fan speaking :roll:

Btw, didn't you retire from ISH and even made a thread about it with even more narcissistic attitude than Lebron in ''The decision''? :lol

Why did you come back?

crisoner
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Oh, the f*cking irony, Kobe fan speaking :roll:

I'm a Magic Johnson Showtime Laker fan who knows his sh*t.
Don't throw me in to that stupid Kobe Stan crap.
And YES the LeBron Stans are just as bad.

But when I say LeBron generation I am talking about all the kids now who where not even breathing or too young to remember Jordan play in the 90's.
They have infested the blogs spewing their blind bullsh*t and lack any sense of B-ball knowledge.

I never left. I stated I would post under another name that's all. Then I went back to this one. Call me MJ or Sugar Ray Leonard. What your real poster name?

KingBeasley08
10-10-2012, 02:36 PM
lol Crisoner is the same guy that said John Stockton ranks higher than Lebron. stop pretending like you're some old-school basketball genius

WindmiLL
10-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Firstly you ask me if I'm one of them and then you accuse me of being a stupid f*ck without even me responding. Did I step on your nerve? :lol

And don't think anyone being here long enough is buying this cr@p that you are Magic/Showtime Lakers fan. You are in the same category as Doranku, Branslowski etc... biggest Kobe stans you can find, just a little bit smarter when posting than those kids like alphawolf, 9empire, griffmoney, the logo and so on...

And no, I don't even like Lebron nor his fans but believe me, you Kobe stans are really one strange breed and by far the worst...

tmacattack33
10-10-2012, 02:55 PM
/Thread

If you think that actually means something, you have no basketball knowledge.

I could just as easily go find the same pic for Cavs vs Detroit 2007 and Miami vs OKC 2012.

And you also used the wrong pic. It's pretty much consensus that Lebron had an amazing series against Orlando in 2009.

crisoner
10-10-2012, 02:55 PM
lol Crisoner is the same guy that said John Stockton ranks higher than Lebron. stop pretending like you're some old-school basketball genius

Yeah and I stick by that for the fact Stockton has had a full CAREER and has a record most assist of all time etc.
If LeBron dies tomorrow (not wishing that) he would not be ranked 11 all time based on his career. I stick to that opinion.

KyrieTheFuture
10-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Clutchness is the most over rated category in the history of basketball

crisoner
10-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Firstly you ask me if I'm one of them and then you accuse me of being a stupid f*ck without even me responding. Did I step on your nerve? :lol

And don't think anyone being here long enough is buying this cr@p that you are Magic/Showtime Lakers fan. You are in the same category as Doranku, Branslowski etc... biggest Kobe stans you can find, just a little bit smarter when posting than those kids like alphawolf, 9empire, griffmoney, the logo and so on...

And no, I don't even like Lebron nor his fans but believe me, you Kobe stans are really one strange breed and by far the worst...
LMAO

I always support the front of the jersey in all my posts first.
And yes there has now been a "STAN" transition from Kobe to LeBron.
Being that you are hiding you identity is all I need to know about your agenda.

crisoner
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
If you think that actually means something, you have no basketball knowledge.

I could just as easily go find the same pic for Cavs vs Detroit 2007 and Miami vs OKC 2012.

And you also used the wrong pic. It's pretty much consensus that Lebron had an amazing series against Orlando in 2009.

In 2009 LeBron choked at the end. That was the point. And then he didn;t shake Dwight's hand and stated he did not want to because he was a champion etc. Dude is a douche.

tmacattack33
10-10-2012, 03:25 PM
In 2009 LeBron choked at the end. That was the point. And then he didn;t shake Dwight's hand and stated he did not want to because he was a champion etc. Dude is a douche.

Which has been proven to be one of the most ridiculous sports media blitzes ever.

Since then, we have learned of many other non handshakers and we've even seen some in the past 2 years since then (Rondo this yr...KG too I believe, etc), yet the media just chose not to say a word about those incidents.

WindmiLL
10-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Being that you are hiding you identity is all I need to know about your agenda.

All you need to know is my current nickname cuz I'm tired of posters like you and they will be exposed what kind of hypocrites they are, just like you....pretending to be team fans first or some older player fans when in reality all they dream about is Kobe, Kobe, Kobe :lol

crisoner
10-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Which has been proven to be one of the most ridiculous sports media blitzes ever.

Since then, we have learned of many other non handshakers and we've even seen some in the past 2 years since then (Rondo this yr...KG too I believe, etc), yet the media just chose not to say a word about those incidents.

Proven now but not back then. Come on dude looked like a pri-maddona a$$ when he said and did that. Win the title last year doesn't all of a sudden justify what he did and said.

And come on Rondo and KG??? Those guys are a given to be classless. LeBron is the NBA's golden boy who all of a sudden acted like an a$$.

crisoner
10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
All you need to know is my current nickname cuz I'm tired of posters like you and they will be exposed what kind of hypocrites they are, just like you....pretending to be team fans first or some older player fans when in reality all they dream about is Kobe, Kobe, Kobe :lol

Oh God.....

Must be some nobody chump from back in the day.
Or KnoeBe.

WindmiLL
10-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh God.....

Must be some nobody chump from back in the day.
Or KnoeBe.

When are you planning to retire from a f*ckin message board again and tell everyone about it like you were some ''indispensable'' poster on here :roll: :roll:

crisoner
10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
When are you planning to retire from a f*ckin message board again and tell everyone about it like you were some ''indispensable'' poster on here :roll: :roll:

Knoebe...you must be Knobe. Or some butt hurt Laker hater.

WindmiLL
10-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Who the f*ck is knoebe? :confusedshrug:

Actually I like Lakers very much. I will try to watch every Lakers game this season.

coin24
10-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Funny how Lebron wins a ring and suddenly all his flaws are forgotten:lol
Getting the dirk11 treatment..
Yeah he's the best in the game right now, but he still passes up the last shot. Or bricks it badly..
He still has shit footwork, no post game and a very unreliable jump shot. He better work on those things because he won't be able to barrel through defenders for layups or floaters forever..

crisoner
10-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Who the f*ck is knoebe? :confusedshrug:

Actually I like Lakers very much. I will try to watch every Lakers game this season.

If you really know me and my posts you would know KnoBe (knoeitawl) the biggest Kobe Stan in the world. I'll leave it at that.

RRR3
10-10-2012, 05:05 PM
If you really know me and my posts you would know KnoBe (knoeitawl) the biggest Kobe Stan in the world. I'll leave it at that.
Knoeitawl hates Kobe:biggums:

iDunkOreo
10-10-2012, 05:26 PM
It's like LeBron personally bullied you, rip. Jeez. Don't you find it odd that you are going out of your way to bring someone else down time and time again that you don't even know, when he is undeniably one of the best to play the game. Put the haterade down and step away from the computer, man, because your butthurt is showing all over the place.

crisoner
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Knoeitawl hates Kobe:biggums:

Yup and he talked about him 24-7 back in the day more then anybody on these boards sounding like a broken record. That's why I called him the biggest Kobe Stan because he would flood the board with Kobe topics. This was around 04-07 it was ridiculous back then.

Bigsmoke
10-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Lakers fans are the most annoying by far.

Thry do nothing but suck on Kobes dick discredit Lebron as much as posible.

If Lebron isn't that good then why they post in EVERY LBJ thread and make an anti LeBron thread daily? They worry about the Heat losing more than anything in the world

Nash
10-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Lakers fans are the most annoying by far.

Thry do nothing but suck on Kobes dick discredit Lebron as much as posible.

If Lebron isn't that good then why they post in EVERY LBJ thread and make an anti LeBron thread daily? They worry about the Heat losing more than anything in the world
I know, its always funny when people say Kobe and Lebron fans are the same. Its not even close. This forum is full of people constantly hating on Lebron. Lebron haters outnumber the rest by far.

che guevara
10-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Yeah and I stick by that for the fact Stockton has had a full CAREER and has a record most assist of all time etc.
If LeBron dies tomorrow (not wishing that) he would not be ranked 11 all time based on his career. I stick to that opinion.
:roll: LMFAO @ Stockton over Lebron. Don't be a dipshit.

LBJDW305
10-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Dude get a life

LBJDW305
10-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Dude just had one of the greatest seasons of all time and some jobless punk finds ways to talk shit for PLEASURE...mad you can't afford a pair of his shoes?

clipps
10-10-2012, 09:03 PM
This thread is rediculous. The Clippers, Grizzlies and Mavs are great teams, BUT, lets not forget about the shit years. Therefore, they are terrible teams right now because of their past.

Bigsmoke
10-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Dude just had one of the greatest seasons of all time and some jobless punk finds ways to talk shit for PLEASURE...mad you can't afford a pair of his shoes?

Pretty much

ihoopallday
10-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Damn, for someone who hates LeBron, you sure do talk about him a lot. LeBron must've done something to you in real life. Lol how else could so much hatred be justified.

upside24
10-10-2012, 09:35 PM
The constant barrage of threads assaulting both Kobe and LeBron is neverending on the front page and almost makes this site unbearable at all times.

I understand you may not like a player but as a fan how basketball how can you hate him(LeBron)?

He is a once in a LIFETIME player that is so multifaceted (sp?) that his impact is all over the game from scoring bursts that rival any elite scorer to grabbing 15 rebounds in a must win playoff game.

He has his faults but the versatility of weapons between the athleticism to the strength not to mention elite point guard skills and a reliable midrage game with post play in construction.

I love watching greatness and this is what we are watching here.

Peteballa
10-10-2012, 09:37 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/391/868/dd5.png

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 01:32 AM
You guys can say what you want, how great he is now, but can you deny his past? Can you deny the videos, the news articles, all that?

You can't, because it was true, it happened, and everyone talked about it.

So lebron fans need to cut their act out thinking he's clutch, invincible and even comparable to MJ and stuff. It's just not in him.

plowking
10-11-2012, 02:10 AM
You guys can say what you want, how great he is now, but can you deny his past? Can you deny the videos, the news articles, all that?

You can't, because it was true, it happened, and everyone talked about it.

So lebron fans need to cut their act out thinking he's clutch, invincible and even comparable to MJ and stuff. It's just not in him.

There are articles calling Magic Johnson a choker, yet you ask anyone here that didn't actually watch the games at the time, or read articles at the time, and they all say he was clutch. That is what he is remembered as, despite certain opinions being different at the time.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:14 AM
There are articles calling Magic Johnson a choker, yet you ask anyone here that didn't actually watch the games at the time, or read articles at the time, and they all say he was clutch. That is what he is remembered as, despite certain opinions being different at the time.
Yes, seeing as most people here- Lebron fans mostly- forgot about his Cavs days where he refused to take the last shot daily, all his unclutch moments and I had to make this thread, I see your point.

plowking
10-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Yes, seeing as most people here- Lebron fans mostly- forgot about his Cavs days where he refused to take the last shot daily, all his unclutch moments and I had to make this thread, I see your point.

Didn't he have several game winners in his first playoff series?

I remember as a Heat fan whenever the Cavs would come play after the 05-06 season (when he started taking over games), I literally always felt Lebron would get them back into the game if we weren't up by enough in the 4th quarter. And I was usually right...
I don't know why you want to push this notion that he isn't clutch; actually its probably because of your disdain for him. But the fact is, you're pretty wrong about it. Yeah, he's failed, but he usually comes up with the goods and cookies. I'm a Heat fan, and I have no complaints with how he performs in 4th quarters or when it matters.

tmacattack33
10-11-2012, 02:31 AM

That happened in the playoffs against the Pistons when Lebron passed to D Marshall for an open shot in game 3 or something. And two games later Lebron had the last laugh when he made 9 clutch shots (yup, 9 of them) in Game 5.

And it wasn't even that of a bad of a play...but it was the ECF and he was the most hyped athlete since young Tiger Woods so of course people were going to dissect it.

It happened once or twice. Definitely not "daily". Wtf.

Money 23
10-11-2012, 02:32 AM
He was pretty clutch pre-2010 against Boston.

LakersReign
10-11-2012, 02:43 AM

Love it when Lebron fans start reaching, posting bullsh*t, trying to put it over as facts. Yeah right. The only person who remembers Magic like that are morons like you, reaching trying to prop up Lebron.:rolleyes:

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:44 AM
His own Heat teammate, Chris Bosh, AGREES

http://www.businessinsider.com/miami-heat-lebron-chris-bosh-dwyane-wade-should-take-last-second-shot-2012-1

[QUOTE]GQ: Quick hypothetical, toes aside: Let's say the game was tied. 10 seconds left. You had 30 points, LeBron's got 30, and Wade's got 30. You got the same amount of rebounds, same amount of assists

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:46 AM
That happened in the playoffs against the Pistons when Lebron passed to D Marshall for an open shot in game 3 or something. And two games later Lebron had the last laugh when he made 9 clutch shots (yup, 9 of them) in Game 5.

And it wasn't even that of a bad of a play...but it was the ECF and he was the most hyped athlete since young Tiger Woods so of course people were going to dissect it.

It happened once or twice. Definitely not "daily". Wtf.
You must have not followed Lebron in his Cavs days. It happened DAILY during the regular season. Then it happened in the playoffs and it was magnified - that's probably why you only know that one. Then it happened in the Allstar game where Kobe ridiculed him, and the media dropped like 20 articles about it on him. Then shortly after that, he did it in the game against Jazz, his teammate missed, and they lost the game and he got ridiculed again.

Anyone following the NBA or his career knows it's not once or twice. I didn't make all of this up.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Rip is easily the most pathetic poster on ISH outside of RG. It's getting sad how butthurt he is over LeBron winning he literally CAN'T STOP whining about it.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:58 AM
Rip is easily the most pathetic poster on ISH outside of RG. It's getting sad how butthurt he is over LeBron winning he literally CAN'T STOP whining about it.
Say what you want, but can you deny the facts I put forward? I don't argue based on my presumptions, or what I feel. I put forward my case with videos, real NBA footage, interview from other NBA players, and tons of articles written by sports editors. They wouldn't exist for no reason would they?

That's probably why you are attacking me instead of facing what I put forward. It's the unbearable truth. I'm a honest man, I speak the truth.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Say what you want, but can you deny the facts I put forward? I don't argue based on my presumptions, or what I feel. I put forward my case with videos, real NBA footage, interview from other NBA players, and tons of articles written by sports editors. They wouldn't exist for no reason would they?

That's probably why you are attacking me instead of facing what I put forward. It's the unbearable truth. I'm a honest man, I speak the truth.

People attack you because you're a god damned moron. What is the purpose of reminding posters shit that is basic trivia? We all know Lebron has had his shortcommings. You do realize, though, he just came off a championship playing at an all-time level right? Or were you in a Kobetard induced coma?

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 03:13 AM
What is the purpose of reminding posters shit that is basic trivia? We all know Lebron has had his shortcommings.
Not really, most of you act like he's some god, playing the purest form of basketball ever, and we should cherish his every move. :facepalm
Lebron fans like yourself also believe he is this clutch character, and acted like none of the things I posted existed. It's cool if you acknowledge the past, then this thread is not for you. It's for the deluded lebron fans.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Not really, most of you act like he's some god, playing the purest form of basketball ever, and we should cherish his every move. :facepalm
Lebron fans like yourself also believe he is this clutch character, and acted like none of the things I posted existed. It's cool if you acknowledge the past, then this thread is not for you. It's for the deluded lebron fans.

Saying he had a legendary postseason isn't acting like he's "some God". You're clutching at straws. Everyone knows about his past. The problem is you're fixated on it and refuse to move on; most people have.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Saying he had a legendary postseason isn't acting like he's some "God". You're clutching at straws. Again, everyone knows about his past. The problem is you're fixated on it and refuse to move on. Most people have.
Move on? Why do you think it's over?

See, this is what this thread is exactly for. People like you see a good (legendary:facepalm ) playoff run and they think he's god. What makes you think he's already past his unclutch phase? It might just continue next season. I'm here to remind lebron fans like you to come back to Earth. He is still this same player.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Move on? Why do you think it's over?

Who said I thought it was over? I look forward to see him play this season. Maybe he's content w/ this one championship? Maybe Wade will take over the reins? What I'm saying is why be stuck on the past when he already did what posters like you claimed he couldn't?

The good clearly outweighs the bad. Bron was phenomenal last season. Point blank. Going by your posts, you would think he hasn't shed any of his early criticisms - and that's being intellectually dishonest.

And screw the hyperbole. Who is claiming that? Saying he had a legendary postseason...is just that. So wtf are you talking about? :oldlol:

pauk
10-11-2012, 06:11 AM
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4035/nicethreadm.gif

Unforgiven
10-11-2012, 07:07 AM
LeBron will often pass up a good last second shot for a great shot for a teammate in the waning seconds of a game. If it's the right basketball play then what is the big deal. Should he jack up a three over two defenders if Chalmers is sitting wide open for a corner three?

No one has ever made every last second clutch shot. Jordan didn't. Larry didn't. Kobe didn't. You make some, you miss some. LeBron making a few gamewinners doesn't make me think he's clutch anymore than the misses make me think he chokes.

I'm not worried about LeBron's "Clutchness." After all, the games statistically most clutch player is Melo and he didn't hoist the trophy last year. LeBron did.

Greatest post I've ever read on ish. This, end thread.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Rip gettin' styled on as usual. That boy has no shame :facepalm

AlonzoGOAT
10-11-2012, 10:00 AM
wow what ashit thread

Money 23
10-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Don't get it totally twisted. He makes some valid points. And pre-2012 season I'd totally agree. LeBron deserved that kind of punishment. But given the change in LeBron, and what he proved last season ... all of ripthekiks shtick is completely unnecessary, and down right shameful. Everyone on the planet realizes Bron is by far and away the best player on the planet. He was even clutch. Not just on last second plays, either. That game 6 v.s. Boston was one of the most epic, iconic and clutch performances I've ever seen. He went INTO the game, not just the 4th quarter ... with everything riding on his shoulders. The future of the Heat w/ Wade and Bosh. His reputation yet again. A nation poised to see him fail, and rooting to do so. Went into one of the most hostile crowds in the NBA, on the best defensive team in the league's court ... and literally on his own TORE them to shreds. How is that not as clutch as it gets? That would've been kind of similar to Kobe's rep being on the line to achieve the MJ like greatness he always desired heading into NBA Finals game 7 in 2010, and then laying a dud going 6-24. He could've been epic, and he went out with a whimper, even in winning. LeBron was dominant and clutch all season. He finally took self accountability, and grew the hell up. And he was rewarded for it with a hard earned chip. Not only that, but to add even more clutch to the resume. He single handedly carried our nation in the Olympics in TWO GAMES where we faced defeat, and more embarrassment. He did one hell of a clutch SUPERMAN job for us against Brazil, and then Lithuania. Ripthekik neglects to mention games such as those.

:rolleyes:

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 10:25 AM
:facepalm Son, you stepping out of line. Do I have to bring up that thread where you got shiittted on by everyone on ISH? Do I? Notice how you didn't even make any valid post in this thread, but only to run behind other people's posts? Stay in the kitchen, boy, that's where you belong.

btw i just saw this pic :roll: :roll: :roll:
http://i.qkme.me/3ra092.jpg

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:31 AM
:facepalm Son, you stepping out of line. Do I have to bring up that thread where you got shiittted on by everyone on ISH? Do I? Notice how you didn't even make any valid post in this thread, but only to run behind other people's posts? Stay in the kitchen, boy, that's where you belong.

Now who's changing the topic? Did you miss it when I exposed Wockavodka?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278263&page=10

Post your "pic" so I can expose you as a little lying fraud too:oldlol:

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Don't get it totally twisted. He makes some valid points. And pre-2012 season I'd totally agree. LeBron deserved that kind of punishment. But given the change in LeBron, and what he proved last season ... all of ripthekiks shtick is completely unnecessary, and down right shameful. Everyone on the planet realizes Bron is by far and away the best player on the planet. He was even clutch. Not just on last second plays, either. That game 6 v.s. Boston was one of the most epic, iconic and clutch performances I've ever seen. He went INTO the game, not just the 4th quarter ... with everything riding on his shoulders. The future of the Heat w/ Wade and Bosh. His reputation yet again. A nation poised to see him fail, and rooting to do so. Went into one of the most hostile crowds in the NBA, on the best defensive team in the league's court ... and literally on his own TORE them to shreds. How is that not as clutch as it gets? That would've been kind of similar to Kobe's rep being on the line to achieve the MJ like greatness he always desired heading into NBA Finals game 7 in 2010, and then laying a dud going 6-24. He could've been epic, and he went out with a whimper, even in winning. LeBron was dominant and clutch all season. He finally took self accountability, and grew the hell up. And he was rewarded for it with a hard earned chip. Not only that, but to add even more clutch to the resume. He single handedly carried our nation in the Olympics in TWO GAMES where we faced defeat, and more embarrassment. He did one hell of a clutch SUPERMAN job for us against Brazil, and then Lithuania. Ripthekik neglects to mention games such as those.

:rolleyes:
Oh I know all that, I'm just sick of OP spamming the board with his crap and ruining legitimate discussions with his whining about LBJ.

Money 23
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
RRR3,

Is that an actual picture of you, though?

You look like the John Hollinger type.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Now who's changing the topic? Did you miss it when I exposed Wockavodka?
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278263&page=10

Post your "pic" so I can expose you as a little lying fraud too:oldlol:
Actually yes, I did miss it, cause who gives a damn about your posts? All you do is attack other posters and make yourself look stupid these days. Get a grip on yourself. Expose? :oldlol:

Oh I know all that, I'm just sick of OP spamming the board with his crap and ruining legitimate discussions with his whining about LBJ.
talk about legitimate discussions :oldlol: what have you been doing the last few days? posting pictures, random gifs, emoticons, and attacking other posters. What great contributions you've made :applause:

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:34 AM
RRR3,

Is that an actual picture of you, though?

You look like the John Hollinger type.
It's me, albeit a pretty bad picture of me. I like how rip edited the pic to remove the girl in the pic to make me look worse though:oldlol:

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Actually yes, I did miss it, cause who gives a damn about your posts? All you do is attack other posters and make yourself look stupid these days. Get a grip on yourself. Expose? :oldlol:
Wow. :oldlol: Project much?

Admit it rip, LeBron winning drove you off the deep end.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 10:36 AM
It's me, albeit a pretty bad picture of me. I like how rip edited the pic to remove the girl in the pic to make me look worse though:oldlol:
You think too highly of yourself bro, I would never waste my time doing that. I simply looked for your pic and it was made that way.
and having the girl beside you didnt help you look better :roll: :roll: :roll:

Money 23
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
I don't think a girl being in that pic does anything more for your rep as it pertains to how you look, bro.

Unless seconds later you were going balls deep in your prom limo w/ said girl.

But this begs the question, why would you post a bad pic of yourself on ISH, knowing full well you looked like that man?

You had to have known these savages would resort to using that when the teeth come out in heated ISH wars.

:oldlol:

You literally dealt arms to your enemies.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I don't think a girl being in that pic does anything more for your rep.

Unless seconds later you were going balls deep in your prom limo.

Why would you post a bad pic of yourself on ISH, knowing full well you looked like that man?

You had to have known these savages would resort to using that when the teeth come out in heated ISH wars.

:oldlol:

You literally dealt arms to your enemies.
Because there was a girl in the pic and I don't think before acting. I should definitely have found a better picture, though. Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.:oldlol:

Money 23
10-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.:oldlol:
Touche

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Because there was a girl in the pic and I don't think before acting. I should definitely have found a better picture, though. Then again, ******s like RG and Rip are way too scared to post their picture but think they can talk shit anyways.:oldlol:
Because it was the only picture you ever taken with a girl in it? :lol

seriously why do you think you'll look better just because a girl is in it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

And do you think I am dumb enough to post my pics just because of what you said :oldlol: What's the point of showing strangers online my pic anyways? Like I said.. I'm not the dumb one who posted his pics online. You're the one who posted it yourself.. so it's all fair game.:confusedshrug:

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Because it was the only picture you ever taken with a girl in it? :lol

seriously why do you think you'll look better just because a girl is in it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

And do you think I am dumb enough to post my pics just because of what you said :oldlol: What's the point of showing strangers online my pic anyways? Like I said.. I'm not the dumb one who posted his pics online. You're the one who posted it yourself.. so it's all fair game.:confusedshrug:
It was my prom date you goddamn ****. I didn't post her face because you clowns would stalk her. Of course you won't post your pic, you're probably a 500 pound guy with a terrible scar or something:lol

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 10:55 AM
It was my prom date you goddamn ****. I didn't post her face because you clowns would stalk her. Of course you won't post your pic, you're probably a 500 pound guy with a terrible scar or something:lol
:roll: :roll: are you sure that's why you cut out her face? not saying anything but :rolleyes:

and I'm not going to post my pic, but if it helps you, i'm pretty lean. I play basketball regularly, have a gf, and am pretty good looking. Thanks. :pimp:

RaininTwos
10-11-2012, 10:55 AM
RRR3 must love talking to idiots, the vast majority of your posts are responses to trolls.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:57 AM
RRR3 must love talking to idiots, the vast majority of your posts are responses to trolls.
People on ISH get to me, I really wish they didn't but there's so many dumbasses on here, OP being one of the best examples of stupidity I've ever encountered.

RaininTwos
10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
People on ISH get to me, I really wish they didn't but there's so many dumbasses on here, OP being one of the best examples of stupidity I've ever encountered.

You either need to exhibit some self-control or just put these dumbasses on the ignore list. You give them a platform to troll when argue for pages with them. Please stop.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 10:59 AM
You either need to exhibit some self-control or just put these dumbasses on the ignore list. You give them a platform to troll when argue for pages with them. Please stop.
Ignore list it is. So long, Rip.

RaininTwos
10-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Ignore list it is. So long, Rip/Godzuki/Millwad/etc...
fixed

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Ignore list it is. So long, Rip.
Great, now you'll stop stalking all my posts. Good riddance.

TyroneNBAFan
10-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Lebrons had some good and bad clutch moments in his career.

People mostly remember the bad, but he had that huge shot in 2009 vs ORL, the 48 pt game vs DET (scored virtually all his teams points in the 4th/OT) and had the 2 clutch performances (not closing moments, but clutch games) against IND and BOS in these past playoffs.

He's been a 50/50 clutch player. He's been epically clutch and he's choked epically.

Jax
10-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Lebrons had some good and bad clutch moments in his career.

People mostly remember the bad, but he had that huge shot in 2009 vs ORL, the 48 pt game vs DET (scored virtually all his teams points in the 4th/OT) and had the 2 clutch performances (not closing moments, but clutch games) against IND and BOS in these past playoffs.

He's been a 50/50 clutch player. He's been epically clutch and he's choked epically.
Lebron has an higher % of game winning shots in the playoffs than Kobe. So, people need to drop the act, and admit hidden agenda.:coleman:

AlphaWolf24
10-11-2012, 02:03 PM

A young Dan Akaroyd

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-8/dan-aykroyd-ghostbusters.jpg

:lol

You look like one of those guy's on the court that hurts people because of lack of cordination:D

TyroneNBAFan
10-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Lebron has an higher % of game winning shots in the playoffs than Kobe. So, people need to drop the act, and admit hidden agenda.:coleman:

I guess that's true, but what's the hidden agenda?

pauk
10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
I guess that's true, but what's the hidden agenda?

You could start of with butthurtedness.

KingBeasley08
10-11-2012, 04:10 PM
:roll: :roll: are you sure that's why you cut out her face? not saying anything but :rolleyes:

and I'm not going to post my pic, but if it helps you, i'm pretty lean. I play basketball regularly, have a gf, and am pretty good looking. Thanks. :pimp:
:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
10-11-2012, 04:15 PM

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM
:roll:
Last time after finding out you were a HS kid I felt stupid to even respond to you. Seriously, an immature HS kid who hates on people based on physical appearances? You still got a long way to go, little kid. Why don't you go study for your SAT's? Pick out a Prom dress? Go work at McDonalds? Get me a big mac set, will ya?

KingBeasley08
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Last time after finding out you were a HS kid I felt stupid to even respond to you. Seriously, an immature HS kid who hates on people based on physical appearances? You still got a long way to go, little kid. Why don't you go study for your SAT's? Pick out a Prom dress? Go work at McDonalds? Get me a big mac set, will ya?
already got my 2100 and if u add in race, college process is easy :pimp:
y u so mad tho? :roll:

LBJFTW
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
A young Dan Akaroyd

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Entertainment/images-8/dan-aykroyd-ghostbusters.jpg

:lol

You look like one of those guy's on the court that hurts people because of lack of cordination:D

At a place I use to work we would play ball everday at lunch for an hour. Good times! One day this new guy get's hired and decideds to play. The guy was playing defense on the inbound pass in a pickup game no less, jumping up and down flailing his arms wildly. Tripped over his own feet due to lack of cordination and split his chin open. Always pissed everyone off when the flow of the games would be interupted by newcomers that had no clue how to play and only came out for the social aspect instead of learning how to play first.

Dude looks like Josh Gad.
http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/Josh-Gad.jpg

ihoopallday
10-11-2012, 05:13 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

zizozain
10-11-2012, 09:47 PM
lebrick is a "Choke Artist"
lebrick ''crumbles under pressure''
lebrick has ''no mental toughness''

lol @ lebrick insecure prostitutes

ripthekik
10-12-2012, 01:21 AM
wtf does this thread has so much votes:roll:

alleykat
10-15-2012, 03:17 AM
i don't consider him a clutch player......he doesn't come to mind when you think of the term, but the titles of the videos you chose don't seem fair....

anything you nitpick at can be considered a failure as all of the greats have made terrible choices. Even those considered clutch players like jordan ( 3 pt efficiency) and kobe (shooting the game away to a loss) have things to gripe about....

he never has been clutch and i don't think anyone (even on his team) thinks that he is. The heat don't exactly need him to be. Think of him as what MJ calls himself: "the utility man"....he's there to cover what the team needs the most - with Ray allen and d-wade i don't think they need him to be clutch all the time

Money 23
10-15-2012, 05:46 AM
anything you nitpick at can be considered a failure as all of the greats have made terrible choices. Even those considered clutch players like jordan ( 3 pt efficiency)
MJ's career 3 point FG is 33 % ... Kobe's is 35%. That isn't a huge difference.

Both are pretty good 3 point shooters.

And what exactly does the 3 point efficiency have to do with clutch play?

rodman91
10-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Lebron must prove he is clutch probably next couple years to get rid of it. It doesn't matter he is champion or FMVP..it says nothing about clutch.

On the other hand, he doesn't have to be clutch.Not every great player is clutch. Not every clutch player is great as well.

alleykat
10-15-2012, 06:31 AM

read my whole post then you'll see where i was going with that...its not about clutch or 3 pointers, its about being nitpicky and letting that be something people will always criticize no matter what...

mj was not particularly established in the public as a solid 3pt shooter because of his first four years of < 18% beyond the arc, and he had that bad rep until after the first retirement....people use these things as ammo to criticize

okay so it isn't a huge difference - dope...i never said it was

RazorBaLade
10-15-2012, 06:36 AM

account for the years with the shorter line

winwin
10-15-2012, 07:32 AM
wtf does this thread has so much votes:roll:
sorry one-starred by mistake :D

Lebron23
10-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Same guy who led the NBA in 4th quarter scoring from 2007-2010. LBJ shots higher percentage than Kobe in clutch situations in the playoffs.

Kobe is 7/27 while LeBron is 5/12. In more than 100 fewer playoff games and 15 less attempts. LeBron has made nearly as many game-winners as the 16th years NBA Veteran Kobe.

Money 23
10-15-2012, 12:12 PM
account for the years with the shorter line
It wasn't that major of a difference in distance. Not enough to account for increased percentage. It was literally the length of a ruler in difference.

You can't just "take into account the shorter line" because MJ's skill as a shooter from distance got better year after year. It merely happened to coincide with a shorter line from 3 in '95, '96, and '97.

By the way, the actual reason for the slight shortening of the line was an attempt to try to eliminate lane congestion. Not for people to have an easier time making 3 point baskets. Then they re-increased it back to original distance to keep defenders from having an easier time doubling players on the block.

He started shooting 38% from 3 point land in 1990, the same season I believe he was in the three point contest (although performed badly)

Shot 35% from 3 point land in 1993, the season before his retirement.

So this myth that MJ was a terrible 3 point shooter, is just that. A myth. That's wasn't his game to hoist low percentage shots, but if given to him, he could still hurt you from deep.

I think it speaks more to the intelligence of a player anyway, to not give the defense an easy time by shooting low percentage shots.

DirtySanchez
10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Same guy who led the NBA in 4th quarter scoring from 2007-2010. LBJ shots higher percentage than Kobe in clutch situations in the playoffs.

Kobe is 7/27 while LeBron is 5/12. In more than 100 fewer playoff games and 15 less attempts. LeBron has made nearly as many game-winners as the 16th years NBA Veteran Kobe.

Blah blah blah f.ck LeBron....

Once his speed is gone ***** ain't sh.t

Dictator
10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Since you guys are going with playoff gamewinners, you also need to find regular season game winners also.

Jax
10-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Since you guys are going with playoff gamewinners, you also need to find regular season game winners also.
They don't count for SHIZ!! Double standard bullcrap but yeah, someone post it please.