PDA

View Full Version : kobe is saying things

RazorBaLade
10-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."

Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."

Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

Heavincent
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
inb4butthurt

KDthunderup
10-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Is this real? GOAT ego

RazorBaLade
10-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Is this real? GOAT ego

yeah

9erempiree
10-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Truthbe.

Love his honesty as he gets older.

Honestbe.

KG215
10-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Huh...a lot of truth to what he said, but can't believe he was openly saying it.

j3lademaster
Kobe taking the Darth Vader persona this season. Love it.

ZeN
Kobe Bryant: "We almost beat Phoenix, if it wasnt for the team distraction of Luke being gay almost leaking out. "

Twiens
10-10-2012, 09:45 PM
:oldlol: he hates smush so much

KG215
10-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Yeah, ok...no way this is legit.

maybeshewill13
10-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah, ok...no way this is legit.

This. OP being a ****ot.

RazorBaLade
10-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Kobe Bryant: "We almost beat Phoenix, if it wasnt for the team distraction of Luke being gay almost leaking out. "

this one isnt real.

obv. but just so yall know.

RazorBaLade
10-10-2012, 09:48 PM
You can read it for yourselves.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi

TheBigVeto
10-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Delusionalbe.

andgar923
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I find it funny that ever since MJ's HOF speech he's been more like this.

Coincidence?

9erempiree
10-10-2012, 10:44 PM

Coincidence?

what's next? He's black like MJ? He's tall like him?

andgar923
10-10-2012, 10:48 PM
what's next? He's black like MJ? He's tall like him?
You obviously missed the point.

talkingconch
10-10-2012, 10:51 PM
didn't know MJ's HoF speech was 2 months ago

Heavincent
10-10-2012, 10:52 PM

Coincidence?

Yes, I'm sure Jordan's HOF speech from 3 years ago was on Kobe's mind when he was asked about something completely unrelated.

Get real man. Not everything relates back to Jordan. Some people on here act like basketball started and ended with him. You're just being ridiculous.

Heavincent
10-10-2012, 10:53 PM

Nobody missed the point. You're just reaching for the sky here :oldlol:

TheBigVeto
10-10-2012, 10:58 PM

Coincidence?

No, he has always been a poor copy of Jordan.

tpols
10-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes, I'm sure Jordan's HOF speech from 3 years ago was on Kobe's mind when he was asked about something completely unrelated.

Get real man. Not everything relates back to Jordan. Some people on here act like basketball started and ended with him. You're just being ridiculous.
Kobe has Jordan on his mind more than Andgar does u didnt know?:lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-10-2012, 11:02 PM
This. OP being a ****ot.
So you hate Kobe Bryant, can't wait for him to retire, yet enter every thread that has in name in the title? How fcking lame are you? Is Australia that boring?

G-train
10-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."

Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."

Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

If he said the above, that's pretty weird. And tbh pretty disrespectful and unclassy, regardless of how bad they played.

UltraThunderMan
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Lord, if he said these things then it is really pathetic. Whether they are true or not, there is a such thing as tact. This guy acts like he won everything by himself, which just isn't true.

Noob Saibot
10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
If Jodie Meeks reads those tweets he should deliberately injure Kobe in practice for revenge.

turnaroundJ
10-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Kobe has Jordan on his mind more than Andgar does u didnt know?:lol

"Jordan on My Mind" would be a great single.

I think Bluesbe should give it a shot.

DuMa
10-10-2012, 11:32 PM
glad to see kobe know what class is

tpols
10-10-2012, 11:39 PM
"Jordan on My Mind" would be a great single.

I think Bluesbe should give it a shot.
Kobe's coming out with space jam 2 soon and r kelly will sing it. It will top I believe I can fly and Kobe will spit on Jordan when he sees him at the premiere.

DixieNourmous
10-11-2012, 12:04 AM

Coincidence?

Kobe doing the MJ ego thing :rockon:

andgar923
10-11-2012, 01:23 AM
This isn't something that just happened. He's been doing this for about a year or two, coincidentally after MJ's HOF speech. He's more bold with his statements and isn't even trying to be politically correct anymore.

Even Kobetard no.1 Alphawolf accused Kobe in the past of trying to basically please everybody. Those days are no longer, he is saying what he says privately publicly without any hesitation or care in the world.

Kobe has had a past of emulating MJ, always trying to be him in many aspects both on and off the court. The difference between the two are, MJ was just, Kobe tries to tell you, he tries to remind you. MJ just was, he let his actions do the talking. A lot of it seems calculated, like the Miami shoot around after the game (as an example).

Deep down inside ya'll know I'm right, but ya'll will try to avoid and then deflect.

plowking
10-11-2012, 01:28 AM
andgar, you are the single biggest douche on this forum. You're full of yourself and Jordan's seed apparently.

andgar923
10-11-2012, 01:29 AM
andgar, you are the single biggest douche on this forum. You're full of yourself and Jordan's seed apparently.
:applause: :applause:

swag2011
10-11-2012, 01:30 AM
I don't know why people are surprised at comments Kobe has been saying over the last 2 years or so. Where the hell have you been for the last 16 years? He has always been this way, maybe not to this extent but still. Don't you all remember him calling Shaq fat and lazy to the media, back in the early 00s? He's always spoke out like this.

Kobe just doesn't give a F, never has, never will. And that's why people hate him. But that's always why people love him

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-11-2012, 01:32 AM
This isn't something that just happened. He's been doing this for about a year or two, coincidentally after MJ's HOF speech. He's more bold with his statements and isn't even trying to be politically correct anymore.

Even Kobetard no.1 Alphawolf accused Kobe in the past of trying to basically please everybody. Those days are no longer, he is saying what he says privately publicly without any hesitation or care in the world.

Kobe has had a past of emulating MJ, always trying to be him in many aspects both on and off the court. The difference between the two are, MJ was just, Kobe tries to tell you, he tries to remind you. MJ just was, he let his actions do the talking. A lot of it seems calculated, like the Miami shoot around after the game (as an example).

Deep down inside ya'll know I'm right, but ya'll will try to avoid and then deflect.
LOL Kobe been dissing Smush Parker for way more than 2 years. What the fck are you talking about?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 01:34 AM

:biggums:

andgar923
10-11-2012, 01:36 AM
LOL Kobe been dissing Smush Parker for way more than 2 years. What the fck are you talking about?

Not like this in public, not like this in general.

I'm also not referring to simply these latest comments, but the comments that he's made in general as of late. He's more brash, he's not being subliminal or political about them.

The war with Shaq started off with subtle jabs, sure as things progressed he got fed up. But even after that, he never went out saying "This is my team" or not being shy about shooting and claiming it was the Kobe system etc.etc. He was always more subtle.

Not to long ago people in this very site, Kobe fans included were surprised at the more brash and bold Kobe.

TheBigVeto
10-11-2012, 01:39 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

tmacattack33
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
That sh*t sounds fake to me, unless he was laughing as he said it and thus was clearly joking.

plowking
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
Not to long ago people in this very site, Kobe fans included were surprised at the more brash and bold Kobe.

We're not surprised you're a douche though. That is a given.

andgar923
10-11-2012, 01:42 AM
We're not surprised you're a douche though. That is a given.

There you go champ!

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-1001-2519-1742_Girl_Getting_a_Pat_on_the_Back_for_a_Job_Well _Done_clipart_image.jpg

plowking
10-11-2012, 01:43 AM
You're only posting like that because MJ would have posted like that had he stumbled across this message board.

9erempiree
10-11-2012, 01:44 AM

Nobody was that surprised. The man is a veteran and playing the last years of his career.

He doesn't need endorsements because he's basically set financially. So he can be a little more outspoken.

There was a time when he was repairing his image, when he watched what he said. Before the Colorado case, he was just as confident and arrogant.

You are just going to see it more now because he doesn't give a crap what people think and he doesn't have worry about what sponsors think. It comes at a time when you have reached that level where anything you say would not affect your life or career.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 01:44 AM
http://i.eho.st/pgyls72v.gif

LakersReign
10-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I don't know why people are surprised at comments Kobe has been saying over the last 2 years or so. Where the hell have you been for the last 16 years? He has always been this way, maybe not to this extent but still. Don't you all remember him calling Shaq fat and lazy to the media, back in the early 00s? He's always spoke out like this.

Kobe just doesn't give a F, never has, never will. And that's why people hate him. But that's always why people love him

That's cuz he realized a long time ago, that the media just like his delusional haters, hate him, just to hate him, so why bother to pander to them? It's what makes Kobe, Kobe:applause:

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-11-2012, 01:45 AM
If he said the above, that's pretty weird. And tbh pretty disrespectful and unclassy, regardless of how bad they played.
Yeah, I agree. Kwame and Mihm seemed like class acts when they were with LA. He can talk all the sht he wants to Smush tho, since Smush started badmouthing Kobe to the media first.

RRR3
10-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I agree. Kwame and Mihm seemed like class acts when they were with LA. He can talk all the sht he wants to Smush tho, since Smush started badmouthing Kobe to the media first.
Kwame's taken a lot of shit over the years. MJ, Stephen A. Smith, now Kobe apparently. Poor guy :(

BTW who's that in your avatar? Is it from a movie?

BuffaloBill
10-11-2012, 01:48 AM
You're only posting like that because MJ would have posted like that had he stumbled across this message board.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Funniest thing I've read all day

andgar923
10-11-2012, 01:54 AM

Yeah.:basketball

tmacattack33
10-11-2012, 02:27 AM
So a lot of ppl are talking about those kobe comments on Twitter.

I expect ESPN to pick up on this tomorrow and see it on sportscenter and stuff. And then i expect this arash guy to say he was just kidding.

NoGunzJustSkillz
10-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Kwame's taken a lot of shit over the years. MJ, Stephen A. Smith, now Kobe apparently. Poor guy :(

BTW who's that in your avatar? Is it from a movie?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3e/The_Jerk.jpg/220px-The_Jerk.jpg

watch it and thank me later.:cheers:

RRR3
10-11-2012, 02:46 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3e/The_Jerk.jpg/220px-The_Jerk.jpg

watch it and thank me later.:cheers:
Will do :rockon:

Money 23
10-11-2012, 02:47 AM

I honestly don't think this is too far fetched. Not saying it's definitve, but I wouldn't put it past him, knowing Kobe's history.

RazorBaLade
10-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Not like this in public, not like this in general.

I'm also not referring to simply these latest comments, but the comments that he's made in general as of late. He's more brash, he's not being subliminal or political about them.

The war with Shaq started off with subtle jabs, sure as things progressed he got fed up. But even after that, he never went out saying "This is my team" or not being shy about shooting and claiming it was the Kobe system etc.etc. He was always more subtle.

he started being like this after winning in 10. he was still very hush hush b4 gm 7

when was jordans speech?

BoutPractice
10-11-2012, 09:53 AM
I remember Mihm as a somewhat decent center when healthy.

Money 23
10-11-2012, 10:00 AM
I remember Mihm as a somewhat decent center when healthy.
I don't remember Smush being terrible in 2006, either.

Sure he couldn't run an offense, and wasn't that smart a decision maker or incredible playmaker / passer ... and may have had a bad attitude. But they ran the triangle. They didn't need him to do all that as their point guard.

He was a good sized PG, who played very good defense, and could knock down the open 3 ball.

In 2007 and beyond he fell off hard though. Kobe still taking retaliation shots from when Smush threw Kobe under the bus in an interview a few summers back at Rucker Park.

Kwame Brown, Brian Cook however? Yea, there is no excuse for those bums. D-League quality.

NewYorkNoPicks
10-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Truthbe.

Love his honesty as he gets older.

Honestbe.

This

Its so refreshing to see an nba player abandoning the whole politically correct scripted statements. Nice to see someone being real for once.

guy
10-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Its a joke I guess. But still, seems kinda pathetic for him to dwell on the 20% of his career where the Lakers weren't surrounding him with great teammates. I don't see other players who haven't been nearly as fortunate as Kobe disrespect their former, not so talented teammates like that.

Darius
10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
lmao TellItLikeItIsBe

Money 23
10-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Its a joke I guess. But still, seems kinda pathetic for him to dwell on the 20% of his career where the Lakers weren't surrounding him with great teammates. I don't see other players who haven't been nearly as fortunate as Kobe disrespect their former, not so talented teammates like that.
It makes it more whiny and diva-ish given the entire context, as you said that he's complaining when you take into account the rosters he's played with compared to his other top ten players of all-time, or elite counterparts.

He spent two and a half years on a bad team. That's it. Meanwhile, every other year of his career he's been on either a decent roster, or a down right STACKED DECK roster.

As a rookie, and first few years in the league he joined a team w/ prime Shaq, Van Excel, Eddie Jones, and I believe Elden Cambell.

He has now played, essentially, on two SUPER teams.

2004: Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Shaquille O'Neal
2012: Steve Nash, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard.

And a pretty stacked roster in 2010 to boot.

guy
10-11-2012, 11:45 AM
It makes it more whiny and diva-ish given the entire context, as you said that he's complaining when you take into account the rosters he's played with compared to his other top ten players of all-time, or elite counterparts.

He spent two and a half years on a bad team. That's it. Meanwhile, every other year of his career he's been on either a decent roster, or a down right STACKED DECK roster.

As a rookie, and first few years in the league he joined a team w/ prime Shaq, Van Excel, Eddie Jones, and I believe Elden Cambell.

He has now played, essentially, on two SUPER teams.

2004: Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Shaquille O'Neal
2012: Steve Nash, Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard.

And a pretty stacked roster in 2010 to boot.

Right. If anyone should be talking sh*t about old teammates, it should be someone like KG. Literally every superstar of Kobe's era would have more reason then Kobe to say something like this.

EMERE
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't remember Smush being terrible in 2006, either.

Sure he couldn't run an offense, and wasn't that smart a decision maker or incredible playmaker / passer ... and may have had a bad attitude. But they ran the triangle. They didn't need him to do all that as their point guard.

He was a good sized PG, who played very good defense, and could knock down the open 3 ball.

In 2007 and beyond he fell off hard though. Kobe still taking retaliation shots from when Smush threw Kobe under the bus in an interview a few summers back at Rucker Park.

Kwame Brown, Brian Cook however? Yea, there is no excuse for those bums. D-League quality.You have a Jordan avatar for gods sake :biggums: and your on a Kobe thread:biggums: not gonna end well usually.

Money 23
10-11-2012, 11:58 AM
You have a Jordan avatar for gods sake :biggums: and your on a Kobe thread:biggums: not gonna end well usually.

There was actually a period of time where I was in the Kobe camp.

I just can't root for the guy anymore, not after how things have transpired, and his annoying fans on this board.

My statements aren't bias, they are actually pretty objective in regards to Kobe.

EMERE
10-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Right. If anyone should be talking sh*t about old teammates, it should be someone like KG. Literally every superstar of Kobe's era would have more reason then Kobe to say something like this.Well you have to be honest, Kobe was literally surrounded by scrubs who never should have been in the NBA, and not to forget that Kobe was having one of the most dominant seasons the NBA has seen, it's safe to say that he deserved better. It's refreshing to see Kobe act this way at least to me and it seems to several others too.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Well you have to be honest, Kobe was literally surrounded by scrubs who never should have been in the NBA, and not to forget that Kobe was having one of the most dominant seasons the NBA has seen, it's safe to say that he deserved better. It's refreshing to see Kobe act this way at least to me and it seems to several others too.

It's refreshing to act like a spoiled douche? Sigh, Lakers fans.

EMERE
10-11-2012, 12:06 PM

There was actually a period of time where I was in the Kobe camp.

I just can't root for the guy anymore, not after how things have transpired, and his annoying fans on this board.

My statements aren't bias, they are actually pretty objective in regards to Kobe.So his own fans turned you against him? If that's the case you were never a Kobe fan to begin with lol.

EMERE
10-11-2012, 12:10 PM
It's refreshing to act like a spoiled douche? Sigh, Lakers fans.I ain't no Laker fan dude. I just enjoy watching the Lakers in general, but to me it's refreshing because usually I like my food spicy, I don't know about you tho, you usually like it regular? all dry?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-11-2012, 12:16 PM
I ain't no Laker fan dude. I just enjoy watching the Lakers in general, but to me it's refreshing because usually I like my food spicy, I don't know about you tho, you usually like it regular? all dry?

I detest any player throwing teammates under the bus (the purpose being to inflate their self-worth). If that's "refreshing" to you, I don't know what to say.

I do enjoy a little pico de gallo here and there, btw.

guy
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Well you have to be honest, Kobe was literally surrounded by scrubs who never should have been in the NBA, and not to forget that Kobe was having one of the most dominant seasons the NBA has seen, it's safe to say that he deserved better. It's refreshing to see Kobe act this way at least to me and it seems to several others too.

You can say the same thing about alot of players who had to put up with something like that for even longer, sometimes much longer, and they never said anything like this.

pauk
10-11-2012, 01:50 PM

No, but you should have learned to CREATE for them, make your teammates better... watch Jordan, Bird, Magic and today watch Lebron to see what that means...

AlphaWolf24
10-11-2012, 02:00 PM
No, but you should have learned to CREATE for them, make your teammates better... watch Jordan, Bird, Magic and today watch Lebron to see what that means...

Don't you mean...." Should have left the team and joined Tim Duncan and Manu Ginoboli"

jjayfive
10-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Much like Jordan, Kobe is probably one of the biggest Aholes in basketball... However, I understand why he would trash Smush Parker. Smush trashed him during an interview a few years back.. But I don't understand why he would mention Kwame and Mihm?

pauk
10-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Don't you mean...." Should have left the team and joined Tim Duncan and Manu Ginoboli"

Who? Kobe? Hah! He had one of the best teams ever and what was according to me the most dominant Center ever, he FORCED Shaq to leave for self centered reasons... obviously teaming up with Duncan would be then the worst thing to do with what his intentions were... which is to try and do it alone... at that time (2003-2005) Duncan would have been just another guy who Kobe would have battled that spotlight with, a guy who would have probably won MVP/FMVP even with Kobe next to him at that time... that would have been the last thing he would want....

Besides, not like he needed to do anything, once he had enough of trying to do things alone and got tired of the greenlight to chuck as much he wished he pulled the ultimatum and threats of "give me a supporting cast or else i leave"... he got his wish.... he always got his wish.... he didnt have to do anything.... he was in Los Angeles, the biggest winning franchise maybe ever and he already got 3 championships handed to him on a silverplate.... he was not in Ohio, a franchise that hasnt even been in the Finals, a place where he for 7 years wouldnt get anything better than Mo Williams... and unlike Kobe, Lebron was patient, never complained and played the game the right way, he overachieved to franchise success records with that team, he squeezed/abused/exploited every ounce of talent his scrub teammates had.... once he decided to leave EVERYBODY understood it perfectly well.... Cavs fans were not upset for Lebron leaving, but only for how he left with that TV decision...

AlphaWolf24
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Who? Kobe? Hah! He had one of the best teams ever and what was according to me the most dominant Center ever, he FORCED Shaq to leave for self centered reasons... obviously teaming up with Duncan would be then the worst thing to do with what his intentions were... which is to try and do it alone... at that time (2003-2005) Duncan would have been just another guy who Kobe would have battled that spotlight with, a guy who would have probably won MVP/FMVP even with Kobe next to him at that time... that would have been the last thing he would want....

Besides, not like he needed to do anything, once he had enough of trying to do things alone and got tired of the greenlight to chuck as much he wished he pulled the ultimatum and threats of "give me a supporting cast or else i leave"... he got his wish.... he always got his wish.... he didnt have to do anything.... he was in Los Angeles, the biggest winning franchise maybe ever and he already got 3 championships handed to him on a silverplate.... he was not in Ohio, a franchise that hasnt even been in the Finals, a place where he for 7 years wouldnt achieve anything better than Mo Williams...

Mad

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:16 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 02:17 PM

Besides, not like he needed to do anything, once he had enough of trying to do things alone and got tired of the greenlight to chuck as much he wished he pulled the ultimatum and threats of "give me a supporting cast or else i leave"... he got his wish.... he always got his wish.... he didnt have to do anything.... he was in Los Angeles, the biggest winning franchise maybe ever and he already got 3 championships handed to him on a silverplate.... he was not in Ohio, a franchise that hasnt even been in the Finals, a place where he for 7 years wouldnt get anything better than Mo Williams... and unlike Kobe, Lebron was patient, never complained and played the game the right way, he overachieved to franchise success records with that team, he squeezed/abused/exploited every ounce of talent his scrub teammates had.... once he decided to leave EVERYBODY understood it perfectly well....
Oh wow.. :biggums:

NuggetsFan
10-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Hmmm .. somebody needs to inform Kobe you don't get a super team for your entire career. Guy has played with so much talent. It's not like it's been all the same core\coaching staff etc. like with a Timmy D. Him and Shaq got in a fight that era's over. Eventually get's Gasol\Bynum\Artest and that core and than once that becomes not good enough? Dude get's f*cking Steve Nash and Dwight Howard :oldlol:

Joke doesn't work with Kobe. He's like spoiled kid down the street who got everything and than complains because he has to take the bus to school for a week. Nobody cares about your brief stint with Smush, guy's go an entire career without playing with the talent you've been surrounded with.

Really when you think about it Kobe's had the ideal situation his entire career. Came in and was developed. Didn't have to carry a team. Played with a guy whom you could argue had the most dominant prime ever and won rings. Got a shitty supporting cast for a few years so he could go apeshit by himself and throw up numbers. Than boom ends up with a championship level supporting cast once again. Now to end his career? Been gifted a championship roster and once again in a position where he doesn't have to be the best player on team.

One of the best ever and nobody can ever take that away from him but him bitching about anything is a joke.

LoneyROY7
10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Type Smush Parker 2012 into google images.

AirTupac
10-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Type Smush Parker 2012 into google images.

Dear lawd

http://solecollector.com/media/u/images/smush-parker-wearing-apl-concept-1-01.JPG

LoneyROY7
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Dear lawd

http://solecollector.com/media/u/images/smush-parker-wearing-apl-concept-1-01.JPG

Dude's made a smooth transition from point-guard to center.

AlphaWolf24
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Hmmm .. somebody needs to inform Kobe you don't get a super team for your entire career. Guy has played with so much talent. It's not like it's been all the same core\coaching staff etc. like with a Timmy D. Him and Shaq got in a fight that era's over. Eventually get's Gasol\Bynum\Artest and that core and than once that becomes not good enough? Dude get's f*cking Steve Nash and Dwight Howard :oldlol:

Joke doesn't work with Kobe. He's like spoiled kid down the street who got everything and than complains because he has to take the bus to school for a week. Nobody cares about your brief stint with Smush, guy's go an entire career without playing with the talent you've been surrounded with.

Really when you think about it Kobe's had the ideal situation his entire career. Came in and was developed. Didn't have to carry a team. Played with a guy whom you could argue had the most dominant prime ever and won rings. Got a shitty supporting cast for a few years so he could go apeshit by himself and throw up numbers. Than boom ends up with a championship level supporting cast once again. Now to end his career? Been gifted a championship roster and once again in a position where he doesn't have to be the best player on team.

One of the best ever and nobody can ever take that away from him but him bitching about anything is a joke.

you do know its fake right?

:facepalm

NuggetsFan
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
you do know its fake right?

:facepalm

Nope, didn't even think to check :oldlol:

tmacattack33
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Was prime Lamar Odom not on his team in 2006?

nightprowler10
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't think Kobe got more outspoken after MJ's speech, he started giving bolder interviews after the whole divorce thing started.

Heavincent
10-11-2012, 03:52 PM

Seriously? Is this is a joke or something?

Wow, talk about a stretch of the imagination.

Heavincent
10-11-2012, 03:59 PM
It's actually hilarious when Kobe says shit like this publicly. Kids get so ****ing mad :oldlol:

jbot
10-11-2012, 04:03 PM
just read that on another site. he said the lakers were too cheap to sign a real point guard and they let smush parker "walk on". :oldlol: what a d!ck.

KingBeasley08
10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
sorry kobe, imma let you finish but MJ's the biggest asshole of all time

andgar923
10-11-2012, 04:18 PM
just read that on another site. he said the lakers were too cheap to sign a real point guard and they let smush parker "walk on". :oldlol: what a d!ck.

Smush was actually considered a good pickup at that time. Many teams liked his potential and he showed signs of it at times, he simply wasn't consistent.

Do people remember when the Lakers signed Sessions?

At times pick ups don't pan out how expected.

ripthekik
10-11-2012, 04:26 PM
sorry kobe, imma let you finish but MJ's the biggest asshole of all time
Says the kid who wasn't even old enough to watch MJ play :roll: :roll: :roll:

KingBeasley08
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Says the kid who wasn't even old enough to watch MJ play :roll: :roll: :roll:
lmao ur so mad that u got butthurt even when I made a joke :roll: