View Full Version : Bus driver just destroys an annoying chick with uppercut

bisk
10-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Bitch got laaaaaiiid out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-14O1aqVDo

"Act like a man and I'll treat you like a man":bowdown:

daily
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
I guess he's tired of being a bus driver.

Myth
10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
So does get to keep his job or what? Don't keep us in suspense.

Bladers
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
and henceforth his job.

think about it, he chose that uppercut over the health and wellbeing of his entire family and kids.

oh the horror
10-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Funny but you're seeing this shit more and more...women walking around with their chests puffed out, swinging on men, and not expecting to get knocked the fu*k out.

Frankly I could care less....the broad was trying to be ballsy. Nuff' said.

And I dont wanna hear that shit about "shes a woman, and no matter what you dont hit a woman"

No.

Just no.

These women need to learn.

Quizno
and there goes his job.

think about it, he chose that uppercut over the health and wellbeing of his entire family and kids.
on top of that, that girl probably has some male friends her own age who will probably come back for revenge

oh the horror
and henceforth his job.

Yeah, he doesnt seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Bladers
10-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Funny but you're seeing this shit more and more...women walking around with their chests puffed out, swinging on men, and not expecting to get knocked the fu*k out.

And I dont wanna hear that shit about "shes a woman, and no matter what you dont hit a woman"

No.

Just no.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. But now tell me this What gain is in what the bus driver just did? whereof he is now ashamed of? for the end of this is his job and possibly assault charges.

oh the horror
10-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah. But now tell me this What gain is in what the bus driver just did? whereof he is now ashamed of? for the end of this is his job and possibly assault charges.

In this particular scenario he fu*ked up. You're at work, and when at work, there isnt much you can do other than to call the police.

But out on the streets? I say punch her in the mouth. These women out there need to really cut it out with that nonsense of swinging on men.

Bladers
10-11-2012, 08:46 PM
on top of that, that girl probably has some male friends her own age who will probably come back for revenge

this is why i think twice before doing anything drastic. there are some fights you rather not fight when you look at the full picture.

longhornfan1234
10-11-2012, 08:48 PM
I can't stand ghetto people.

Loneshot
10-11-2012, 08:49 PM
I don't think uppercuts in Street Fighter look that brutal, sheesh.

Rake2204
10-11-2012, 08:49 PM
A dramatization: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTMA5og-Wwo

andgar923
10-11-2012, 08:52 PM
He f*cked up.

I used to get angered when I saw women get hit and shit. But many of these b#tches need to be put in their place from time to time. They just don't know when to stop.

The driver was right when he said "she wanna act like a man, she gonna get treated like one."

Dumb move, but I aint gonna be upset cause he put her in her place.

It is what it is.

johndeeregreen
10-11-2012, 08:58 PM
The driver was right when he said "she wanna act like a man, she gonna get treated like one."

Dumb move, but I aint gonna be upset cause he put her in her place.

It is what it is.
Spot on. That was awesome.

TylerOO
10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
good. stupid bitch. i wish he killed her obnoxious ass

Meticode
10-11-2012, 09:08 PM
He was in the wrong. He ended up getting out of his seat and laying her out when she didn't touch him to threaten him with physical contact.

Was it deserved? Probably, but regardless he was in the wrong I felt.

L.Kizzle
10-11-2012, 09:08 PM
He was in the wrong. He ended up getting out of his seat and laying her out when she didn't touch him to threaten him with physical contact.

Was it deserved? Probably, but regardless he was in the wrong I felt.
Pretty sure she threatened him multiple times and pushed him.

Meticode
10-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Pretty sure she threatened him multiple times and pushed him.
From the video I saw, it did not warrant him to get up, walk up and upper cut her. If she shoved him once, so ****ing what?It's a shove, you can't take a shove?

If anything it probably won't put her in her place. You saw how she kept trying to fight even after she should've just sat down. In the future she'll probably be more aggressive if anything else and she'll probably end up cold-cocking people now.

colorz
10-11-2012, 09:18 PM
:applause:

HardwoodLegend
10-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Wow, that was more vicious than anything I saw Iron Mike throw in his prime.

She wasn't expecting it at all. I wonder if she got whiplash.

I understand that she was highly obnoxious and needed to be put in her place like many women who wanna buck up, but as a man you should just sit there and ride it out. No point in opening up that Pandora's box.

If anything it probably won't put her in her place. You saw how she kept trying to fight even after she should've just sat down. In the future she'll probably be more aggressive if anything else and she'll probably end up cold-cocking people now.

Very astute analysis.

L.Kizzle
10-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow, that was more vicious than anything I saw Iron Mike throw in his prime.

She wasn't expecting it at all. I wonder if she got whiplash.

I understand that she was highly obnoxious and needed to be put in her place like many women who wanna buck up, but as a man you should just sit there and ride it out. No point in opening up that Pandora's box.

Very astute analysis.
YEah, but who knows how long this has been goin on. Pretty sure she's been on that bus multiple times.

tmacattack33
10-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Damn...after the upper cut she was kinda off the screen for a little bit. I thought she got knocked out, but she came back a few seconds later like nothing happened. LOL.

Patrick Chewing
10-11-2012, 09:29 PM
This is the greatest video I've seen in a while.

AlonzoGOAT
10-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Great Form

KingBeasley08
10-11-2012, 09:55 PM
:roll:

ace23
10-11-2012, 10:01 PM
I guess he's tired of being a bus driver.
:oldlol:

Myth
10-11-2012, 10:04 PM
I don't think he should have done that to a man either. It was really just words until that moment. Doesn't matter how offensive the words were, there is no justification for that upper cut.

....but it was awesome to watch.

Hittin_Shots
10-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I doubt it was just a push, Whys he yelling you goin to jail now for a push.

MavsSuperFan
10-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Driver is going to lose his job, and probably be charged with aggravated assault. Dumb move on his part, doubt she was worth the trouble. Further if she actually does have male friends that are violent this could escalate badly for the driver.

Meticode
10-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I don't think he should have done that to a man either. It was really just words until that moment. Doesn't matter how offensive the words were, there is no justification for that upper cut.

....but it was awesome to watch.
I agree with everything you typed here.

Riddler
10-11-2012, 10:36 PM
But out on the streets? I say punch her in the mouth. These women out there need to really cut it out with that nonsense of swinging on men.

99 times out of 100... you don't hit back because it doesn't hurt, and you're not really threatened.

Women are harmless when it comes to punching... have you ever in your life been afraid
of getting punched by a woman?

I've encountered a few swings throughout the years and every time it's laughable.

it's funny, because you know what they're actually good at? Slapping.
$hit stings like hell.

But for whatever reason... they can't throw a punch worth a $hit.

This bus driver however will be applauded for his actions :applause: because he
stood up to the real problem: It's not that women can get away with swinging...
It's that women can get away with saying whatever the f*ck they want,
and there's not a damn thing you can do about it... And they know this.

Do you know how many b*tches I've wanted to uppercut because
they wouldn't shut the f*ck up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw
Chris Rock - Don't hit women

top comment:

A woman can say anything she wants to me; she can curse me, talk shit about me, ect.
The second she smacks me, she's getting it back. +23

Have fun with that... I'm sure there will be no consequences with punching back... it's justified.

Take it like a man... do the smart thing... walk away.

Anyway... GREAT VIDEO!!!

Riddler
10-11-2012, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw
Chris Rock - Don't hit women

sometimes... there's a good reason to hit a woman... JUST DON'T DO IT

$hit, sometimes there's a good reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs.... JUST DON'T DO IT

:oldlol: :roll:

ihoopallday
10-11-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm more amazed by how she got back up after a few seconds. That punch would knock out most people. Anyone know what charge he'll most likely get and the usual jail time?

MavsSuperFan
10-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm more amazed by how she got back up after a few seconds. That punch would knock out most people. Anyone know what charge he'll most likely get and the usual jail time?

I think aggravated assault. no idea about the time.

ClutchOver9000
10-11-2012, 11:32 PM
:oldlol: holy shit! Bus driver shoryuken'd that chick....

Myth
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
:oldlol: holy shit! Bus driver shoryuken'd that chick....

We need the Guile music that goes with everything, followed by the knock out music.

ClutchOver9000
10-11-2012, 11:46 PM
We need the Guile music that goes with everything, followed by the knock out music.

:lol

G-train
10-11-2012, 11:47 PM
So the dude uppercuts the woman and throws her out bus for talking smack and a push? What an idiot.
Might be funny in a cartoon or something.

G-train
10-11-2012, 11:49 PM
When I travelled USA earlier this year, one of the strangest things was how quick people got out there phones and started recording. :oldlol:

I stayed across street from MSG in NY, and there was something happening every hour or so and 50 people gather around recording.

I wouldn't scratch my ass in the USA, ends up with 10,000 views in youtube.

Dasher
10-12-2012, 12:06 AM
He might keep his job. There didn't seem to be any transit cops on that bus, and the female was violent. She pushed the busdriver, and thus endangered the lives of all the passengers of the bus. If the buses are unionized, he will probably definitely keep his job. It reminds me of the Shawn Daivari, former WWE wrestler, who choked out a belligerent passenger on a train in Minnesota/Michigan. When someone is getting out of line on buses, drivers and passengers are given latitude to knock them the f*ck out.

RedBlackAttack
10-12-2012, 12:12 AM
He might keep his job. There didn't seem to be any transit cops on that bus, and the female was violent. She pushed the busdriver, and thus endangered the lives of all the passengers of the bus. If the buses are unionized, he will probably definitely keep his job. It reminds me of the Shawn Daivari, former WWE wrestler, who choked out a belligerent passenger on a train in Minnesota/Michigan. When someone is getting out of line on buses, drivers and passengers are given latitude to knock them the f*ck out.
Similar to what I was thinking as I watched the video... I couldn't be sure whether or not the bus was moving when she was ranting and raving and pushing the driver. If so, that alone is justification for her to arrested and, a the end of the day, the most dangerous action happening in the video.

We can sit her and debate the social stigmas in men hitting women and whether or not he should have contained himself, but one thing I know for certain is that passengers on a huge bus in motion should not be distracting the driver by screaming in his ear, let alone pushing/punching him as he's operating the thing.

F#ck her. If I get run over by a bus because some dumb b!tch doesn't have enough sense to contain her emotions and insists on distracting the driver, I'd hope an uppercut is the least she receives as penance.

Myth
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Similar to what I was thinking as I watched the video... I couldn't be sure whether or not the bus was moving when she was ranting and raving and pushing the driver. If so, that alone is justification for her to arrested and, a the end of the day, the most dangerous action happening in the video.

We can sit her and debate the social stigmas in men hitting women and whether or not he should have contained himself, but one thing I know for certain is that passengers on a huge bus in motion should not be distracting the driver by screaming in his ear, let alone pushing/punching him as he's operating the thing.

F#ck her. If I get run over by a bus because some dumb b!tch doesn't have enough sense to contain her emotions and insists on distracting the driver, I'd hope an uppercut is the least she receives as penance.

He already stopped the bus when he hit her though, so it isn't like he did that to protect himself or the other passengers. He did it because he couldn't control his anger. That is not justice. And as I said before, it isn't a "don't hit women" thing either, it is a "don't hit somebody you don't need to" thing. Stop the bus, call the police, and then continue on with your day. Yes, she is a dumb b!tch, but he too is a dumb b!tch. Just because she is wrong doesn't make him right. Hopefully they have both been arrested now.

bluechox2
10-12-2012, 12:27 AM
and women want equality, they better take it like a man

Meticode
10-12-2012, 12:29 AM
He already stopped the bus when he hit her though, so it isn't like he did that to protect himself or the other passengers. He did it because he couldn't control his anger. That is not justice. And as I said before, it isn't a "don't hit women" thing either, it is a "don't hit somebody you don't need to" thing. Stop the bus, call the police, and then continue on with your day. Yes, she is a dumb b!tch, but he too is a dumb b!tch. Just because she is wrong doesn't make him right. Hopefully they have both been arrested now.
Bingo.

Timmy D for MVP
10-12-2012, 12:34 AM
It's always funny how girls will 1 second act all tough but when they get dealt with they want to become a scared little girl again. Logic, it eludes them.

That's not women.

That's everyone.

Anyway. There were better ways to deal with that really.

andgar923
10-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Where's the gif?

RaininTwos
10-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Number one candidate for best negged gif of the year.

Myth
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Number one candidate for best negged gif of the year.

:applause:

Repped, so now you'll have more neg power when you likely get to use it in the future.

Now, somebody make that gif so I can rep you too.

RedBlackAttack
10-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Just pointing out that I have zero sympathy for her. Like I said, we can debate the necessity of the uppercut, but my biggest initial gripe in watching the video was her dangerous activity while the vehicle was in motion.

They may both be incredibly stupid and ignorant for a myriad of reasons, but only one endangered the lives of others and it wasn't the driver.

Myth
10-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Just pointing out that I have zero sympathy for her. Like I said, we can debate the necessity of the uppercut, but my biggest initial gripe in watching the video was her dangerous activity while the vehicle was in motion.

They may both be incredibly stupid and ignorant for a myriad of reasons, but only one endangered the lives of others and it wasn't the driver.

I don't have sympathy for her either. But I get worried when people go off the handle like the guy too.

Styles p
10-12-2012, 12:54 AM
guile theme song
http://youtubedoubler.com/5nqU

Myth
10-12-2012, 01:09 AM
guile theme song
http://youtubedoubler.com/5nqU

Mute the one on the left at the very beginning:
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=9-14O1aqVDo&start1=33&video2=-jpPjBn7pBE&start2=1&authorName=meahwahwah

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Sarah Silverman getting rocked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CykN97RQ724)

Kinda reminded me of The Way of the Gun opening scene :oldlol:

You don't hit a women, no matter what IMO. Cowards move.You know no matter how tough you are chances are your going to rock her. No way she was doing any physical damage to him and he could have easily restrained her. Simply just lost his cool and tried to take her head off. Get that women can be lippy because they don't think they'll get hit but at the end of the day their still female and it's really not a fair fight. Buddy needs to suck it up and walk away instead of using her like a punching bag. Probably clicked in once he realized he has just lost his job\possible assault charges.

InspiredLebowski
10-12-2012, 01:17 AM
I don't wanna white knight it and all, but c'mon. If she was swinging on him or something that's one thing, but the dude straight suckerpunched her. That's weak even if had been a dude.

plowking
10-12-2012, 01:23 AM
That was a vicious uppercut... Seriously... How did she get up from that? Must have hit her in the right part of the head, because that would have knocked out 99% of people.

No need for it obviously, but jeez. I still can't get over how quickly she got up. It might have knocked her out actually, but the fact she got up so quickly afterward is quite amazing.

Celtics4ever
10-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Another fake video by worldstarhiphop to promote their website. Watch the video again, she put her head down to wait for the punch and he just swung behind her face with special sound effects added in.

Myth
10-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Sarah Silverman getting rocked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CykN97RQ724)

Kinda reminded me of The Way of the Gun opening scene :oldlol:

I apparently need to rewatch that movie. I know I've seen it, but I don't remember a damn thing about it, yet I enjoyed that clip.

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Another fake video by worldstarhiphop to promote their website. Watch the video again, she put her head down to wait for the punch and he just swung behind her face with special sound effects added in.

I have no idea about faking videos but I wouldn't be shocked. She got up super quick and kept trying to get after him. Either fake or one tough lady :oldlol:

d.bball.guy
10-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Women want equality? Then what? A man punches a bitch and you call the guy out for punching a woman? :lol

:bowdown: :applause: to the driver. He will probably lose his job but he thought that bitch(and probably all women) a lesson. The girl deserved what happened to her.

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:28 AM
I apparently need to rewatch that movie. I know I've seen it, but I don't remember a damn thing about it, yet I enjoyed that clip.

Best part of the entire movie. You don't see it coming the first time you watch it.

Celtics4ever
10-12-2012, 01:29 AM
I have no idea about faking videos but I wouldn't be shocked. She got up super quick and kept trying to get after him. Either fake or one tough lady :oldlol:

That site has been called out for staging scenes a bunch of times. They're doing it to promote their site, where if something like this really does happen, then people know which website to load the video to.

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Women want equality? Then what? A man punches a bitch and you call the guy out for punching a woman? :lol

:bowdown: :applause: to the driver. He will probably lose his job but he thought that bitch(and probably all women) a lesson. The girl deserved what happened to her.

No lesson is learned. Some women will always be nuts. It's just a part of life. A girl might not come at you like that, she seems extremely trashy. However no matter what there will be times when every guy just wants to **** back and hammer a girl in the face but you just don't do it. 99.9% of the time it just ends up with the guy destroying the girl. Physically speaking men and women aren't equals.

I dunno guess that's oldschool thinking nowadays. People joke about it, it's funny to laugh at but at the end of the day I don't think anybody wants to be the dude who laid out the loudmouth girl. Not even sure what kinda satisfaction you could get from that. Probably instant regret no matter how annoying she was.

bmulls
10-12-2012, 01:36 AM
No lesson is learned. Some women will always be nuts. It's just a part of life. A girl might not come at you like that, she seems extremely trashy. However no matter what there will be times when every guy just wants to **** back and hammer a girl in the face but you just don't do it. 99.9% of the time it just ends up with the guy destroying the girl. Physically speaking men and women aren't equals.

I dunno guess that's oldschool thinking nowadays. People joke about it, it's funny to laugh at but at the end of the day I don't think anybody wants to be the dude who laid out the loudmouth girl. Not even sure what kinda satisfaction you could get from that. Probably instant regret no matter how annoying she was.

That's why it's a problem. Girls know when they do this they put you in a lose-lose situation. Do nothing and you're a b!tch, knock her out and you're the asshole who hits women.

Myth
10-12-2012, 01:39 AM

But sometimes things like this happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyJqZD8cts

The most disturbing part of this video is how calm the kids are. You know they see shit like this every week.

Myth
10-12-2012, 01:40 AM
That's why it's a problem. Girls know when they do this they put you in a lose-lose situation. Do nothing and you're a b!tch, knock her out and you're the asshole who hits women.

Doesn't make you a b!tch for not beating her up.

InspiredLebowski
10-12-2012, 01:41 AM
But sometimes things like this happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyJqZD8cts

The most disturbing part of this video is how calm the kids are. You know they see shit like this every week.That's just a big bitch beating up a drunk/crackhead. Not like the dude just took it, weak as his defense was.

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:42 AM

Do nothing and your a normal headed guy who has the ability to keep his emotions in check. Dude was like 40 years old and couldn't walk away from a 110 pound female. What does hitting her even accomplish? No matter how much of a bitch she's being nobody's going to be like atta boy! maybe on an internet messageboard where it's funny. I'm sure guy's wife thinks he's real tough. I've never knocked out a girl before but it can't be satisfying, I refuse to believe that.

Obviously there's some girls who know this and use it to their advantage. It happens. Girls can be bitches in more ways than one. Doesn't mean you go looking to knock out their teeth :oldlol:

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Seriously if you think it's alright to knock a chick out for being a loudmouth where do you draw the line? Can you give her a left hook for just being a bitch in general? What if she cheats on you, is it cool to lay her out?

Genuinely curious. Can't just think it's only ok to knock a girl out in public if she's getting her lip on.

andgar923
10-12-2012, 01:46 AM

Not to make light of the situation

Myth
10-12-2012, 01:50 AM
You could just propose this question: "Do you want to be treated like a male or a female?"

If her response is "male": Punch her like a man.

If she responds "female": Rape her like a b!tch.

I kid, I kid.

NuggetsFan
10-12-2012, 01:56 AM
[QUOTE=andgar923]Not to make light of the situation

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-12-2012, 02:02 AM
There's a reason why women respect Arabs, Eastern Euros, Russians, and some Blacks.

Anywho, a rear naked choke or a Jiu-Jitsu stranglehold would have sufficed. Enough to the point where she feels helpless and apologetic. But that may take a minute..

andgar923
10-12-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm not from the ghetto or anything like that. I think crazy women are everywhere. Girls who are perfectly sane and not trashy like in the video have the ability to get you really pissed off to the point where you want to lose it. Just don't see where you draw the line, is it because you don't know her and it's in public?

To each his own. Not even trying to white knight it. Like I said It's probably oldschool thinking nowadays. Just the way I was raised. Never acceptable to lay a girl out regardless of the circumstances.

I was raised the same way, I understand and agree with you to an extent. But I've seen too much and to a degree experienced some of it. That's made me modify my attitude to some degree.

El Kabong
10-12-2012, 02:14 AM
That's a reasonable reaction if i've ever seen one.

Still, that was a badass uppercut. Hadouken that chick outta there.

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 02:26 AM
everyone is saying she did nothing but be a loudmouth... she assaults him at 0:30

it doesnt excuse uppercutting a woman, but i doubt he'll be charged... or at worst, they both get charged because she struck him first

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 02:35 AM
and there's no way that's a staged or fake video

Noob Saibot
10-12-2012, 02:37 AM
everyone is saying she did nothing but be a loudmouth... she assaults him at 0:30

it doesnt excuse uppercutting a woman, but i doubt he'll be charged... or at worst, they both get charged because she struck him first

^this. For the record, that chick has a very tough chin, to be able to get back up and fight back. Kinda reminds me of Sheeva. :wtf:

tomtucker
10-12-2012, 02:54 AM
"destroys an annoying chick with uppercut"..not really, bitch was not knocked out ...........:eek:

LakersReign
10-12-2012, 02:55 AM

That uppercut was sick:roll:

She was talking all that trash and then started chucking him, like she didn't think he was going to do her anything. If she had just stood there talking sh*t, she would've have gotten hit. She changed everything when she put her hands on him. Typical punk a** b***h mentality. Talk sh*t you can't back up, get your a** kicked, then run away, cryin' to go get backup to try and save face after you get your a** whooped. Dude was like "oh...it's like that"? BAM!!!! Put some of that "old whoop your a**" on her.:lol

Joshumitsu
10-12-2012, 03:02 AM
I don't know about you but Guile's Theme fits this situation perfectly.

Edit: lol he got fired and went home to become a family man http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=9-14O1aqVDo&start1=35&video2=jLJLyneZGKc&start2=0&authorName=meahwahwah

Myth
10-12-2012, 03:18 AM
I don't know about you but Guile's Theme fits this situation perfectly.

Edit: lol he got fired and went home to become a family man http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=9-14O1aqVDo&start1=35&video2=jLJLyneZGKc&start2=0&authorName=meahwahwah

I already mentioned that on page 3, and it came to fruition on page 4. But I like the way you think.

andgar923
10-12-2012, 03:28 AM
]everyone is saying she did nothing but be a loudmouth... she assaults him at 0:30[/B]

I hadn't even noticed that.

Then there's no question in my mind that she deserved to get punched.

Nobody should be defending her.

andgar923
10-12-2012, 03:38 AM
As to what happened before the recording started, I'm willing to bet she initiated the entire thing.

I'm sure that as a bus driver he's used to dozens of rude customers every day, and for the most part he keeps his cool. Then this little bitch comes along and starts to provoke him. Why she went off, who knows, but I've seen bitches like this that start shit for no reason. They're on their rag and take anything as a slight and feel like they have the right to go off.

One thing that I'm sure aid in setting him off was her beating up his granddaughter. I dunno about some of you, but that type of shit will set me off. Imagine she said that about your mom, sister, daughter, or wife? not that you'll get up and hit her, but that'll be a huge motivation to set you off. Naturally, when she hit him he reacted, but I feel that if she hadn't said that about his granddaughter he probably doesn't hit her back. He probably stops the bus and tells her to get off, possibly call the cops. But that was his Marty McFly "chicken" moment, and there was no turning back after that.

Myth
10-12-2012, 03:39 AM
I hadn't even noticed that.

Then there's no question in my mind that she deserved to get punched.

Nobody should be defending her.

I don't see anybody actually defending her. But that doesn't mean we should defend the driver either, because he was also in the wrong.

Loneshot
10-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Instead of yelling "Hadoken" at my opponent when i play street fighter i'm just going to say "you going to jail!"

DCL
10-12-2012, 05:19 AM
that was awesome :lol

i don't advise any man hitting a crazy b!tch ever. don't ever do that sh!t!!! that's just sooo messed up.

it's so messed up not because crazy b!tches deserve better treatment.

it's messed up because it don't matter what the story is; your ass is going straight to jail. :lol

Kobe 4 The Win
10-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Holy shit! How did he get up from that so quick? He could have f**king killed her if he hit her in the right spot. Dude's lucky.

For the record I do hate it when women talk shit and attack you like that. It's because they live in a conseqence free world where they can say or do whatever they want without the risk of gettng their ass kicked. That's why men are a little more careful with their words. I think all women should be required to watch this video. Maybe it'll stall out their tough act.

FPJ
10-12-2012, 08:23 AM
This reminds me of the Mc Donalds employee dusting the floor with those 2 nasty women.

If you dont want it comming, dont go look for it.

Also lol at all the hypocrites who act all mighty saying they would have let that monkey (bot a racist, just how she behaved) do her thing without repercusion but jump all over when someone says lebron is bald or kobe's a useless chucker.

pauk
10-12-2012, 08:38 AM
I am kindof 50/50 on this one... yes its hypothetically a "bad move", but i completely understand it...

I would never hit a woman in my life, but this scenario gives me second thoughts... Imagine being the busdriver, after trying to talk sense into this human you then try to ignore her and drive for hours completely silent while some human screams insults, threats and other obnoxious **** in your ear and even pushes/swings at you the whole time almost making you freaking crash the damn bus....... abusing the "A man should not hit a woman" logic to the maximum...... your nerves keep building and building and building and building.......... at what point is it enough?

There is absolutely NOTHING you can say at that situation to get that human of your face, but you can only do something... finally get up and warn that you might call the police? Finally say you might throw her out? Finally ask her if she really wants to get punched? Nope, that human will get even worse.... just like he said "you want to be a man i am gonna treat you like a man"... i dont care if that human doesnt have a p3n1s, enough is enough....... how else would i get her of my face and stop her from hindering me from doing my job and even risking me crashing the bus full with people? Do i have to wait until she also pulls a gun on me? Then can i do something? No? Ok then... ill just sit there and take whats coming to me....... because "A man should not hit a woman".......

Tarik One
10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I am kindof 50/50 on this one... yes its hypothetically a "bad move", but i completely understand it...

I would never hit a woman in my life, but this scenario gives me second thoughts... Imagine being the busdriver, after trying to talk sense into this human you then try to ignore her and drive for hours completely silent while some human screams insults, threats and other obnoxious **** in your ear and even pushes/swings at you the whole time almost making you freaking crash the damn bus....... abusing the "A man should not hit a woman" logic to the maximum...... your nerves keep building and building and building and building.......... at what point is it enough?

There is absolutely NOTHING you can say at that situation to get that human of your face, but you can only do something... finally get up and warn that you might call the police? Finally say you might throw her out? Finally ask her if she really wants to get punched? Nope, that human will get even worse.... just like he said "you want to be a man i am gonna treat you like a man"... i dont care if that human doesnt have a p3n1s, enough is enough....... how else would i get her of my face and stop her from hindering me from doing my job and even risking me crashing the bus full with people? Do i have to wait until she also pulls a gun on me? Then can i do something? No? Ok then... ill just sit there and take whats coming to me....... because "A man should not hit a woman".......

There's the solution right there. She may have even gotten off the bus had he mentioned the police

Dasher
10-12-2012, 12:03 PM
There's the solution right there. She may have even gotten off the bus had he mentioned the police
He told her she was going to jail and she didn't flinch. Same difference.

Tarik One
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM

Well he could have just sat there until the cops came. That happens here all the time. Sure, the passengers may be inconvenienced, but he has an obligation to ensure everyone's safety is prevalent and not to take matters into his own hands.

tomtucker
10-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Well he could have just sat there until the cops came. That happens here all the time. Sure, the passengers may be inconvenienced, but he has an obligation to ensure everyone's safety is prevalent and not to take matters into his own hands.

stopping the bus and calling the cops is the right thing to do .......but you can

Sarcastic
10-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Where's the gif?

http://www.abload.de/img/ultracombofinishcnola.gif

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 12:36 PM
You dont upper cut a female. WTF is this? punch out?

he was showing off. i bet he wouldnt dare try that against another guy.

She was talking big sh*t, but he just should have thrown her off the bus or called the cops.

Dasher
10-12-2012, 12:38 PM
And impinge on the integrity of his route? Nah. People have to get to work, home, and meet their connecting bus on time. The bus driver was noble. His actions were intended to make sure that young lady's temper tantrum and threats to the lives of his passengers wouldn't get them wrote up at work. She did hit the man while he was driving. That is a Chris Brownable offense.

Tarik One
10-12-2012, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]stopping the bus and calling the cops is the right thing to do .......[B]but you can

MJ23forever
10-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Driver is going to lose his job, and probably be charged with aggravated assault. Dumb move on his part, doubt she was worth the trouble. Further if she actually does have male friends that are violent this could escalate badly for the driver.

Won't happen, he was within his rights. And assaulting a public bus driver is a federal offense and a felony.

She got knocked out and is going to jail because she couldn't just shut her mouth and get off the bus.

MJ23forever
10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
You dont upper cut a female. WTF is this? punch out?

he was showing off. i bet he wouldnt dare try that against another guy.

She was talking big sh*t, but he just should have thrown her off the bus or called the cops.

I've worked with bouncers with the same mentality. They 'hold back' because they're 'just women', until one of them is clawing your eye out. After they seen that happen, equal rights for everyone. Both men and women got knocked out with the same enthusiasm.

Also we're talking about someone driving a bus here and that selfish **** decides to pick issue. You understand if he didn't straight up put her lights out that it could have snowballed into a bus driver mounting the curb and killing a few civilians for the sake for treating her lightly. Or, worse case, what if this was a freaking airplane or an Amtrak train and this stupid bitch was attacking the pilot/train conductor?

HardwoodLegend
10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
I wonder how it all started.

How do you even get into an exchange with a bus driver that gets that heated?

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 01:28 PM
I've worked with bouncers with the same mentality. They 'hold back' because they're 'just women', until one of them is clawing your eye out. After they seen that happen, equal rights for everyone. Both men and women got knocked out with the same enthusiasm.

Also we're talking about someone driving a bus here and that selfish **** decides to pick issue. You understand if he didn't straight up put her lights out that it could have snowballed into a bus driver mounting the curb and killing a few civilians for the sake for treating her lightly. Or, worse case, what if this was a freaking airplane or an Amtrak train and this stupid bitch was attacking the pilot/train conductor?

:oldlol: or what if it was a space ship and she did that while he was preppin the navicomputers...

traveling through hyperspace aint like dusting crops boy

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 01:48 PM
:oldlol: or what if it was a space ship and she did that while he was preppin the navicomputers...

traveling through hyperspace aint like dusting crops boy

driving a public bus aint like dusting crops

AlphaWolf24
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
B!chz gotta chin....

that man threw all he had and hit her right on the Button..and she just got flashed...but bounced right back up.

Godzuki
10-12-2012, 02:01 PM
there are a lot of inner city bitches with attitude like her that deserve the same treatment. i feel sorry for bus drivers especially in the inner city dealing with ghetto ass kids that aren't raised with any manners, talking a lot of shit, and don't stfu. he had the right to KO her on mouthing off alone, never mind the fact that she hit him first. sux he'll probably lose his job over this, no way he deserves jail tho.

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM

You people make me sick. Your thought process is a joke.
How is his decision working out for him now? He is suspended till investigation is complete. Will probably get fired and in addition be charged with assault.

You people are such dumbasses. Ever heard about in a situation one person always has more to lose?

The end never justifies the means. And the means he used now has him in trouble.

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Real men dont need to do stuff like that.

People saying he had the right to do it? I would like to see this guy KO some of you right in the mouth and then hear you talk about how it was the right thing to do.

Alot of kids on hear talk sh*t and argue all day, just like this chick.. How about if somebody walk right up to you while you are going back and forth on the net and knock you the f*ck out :roll:

what that be OK?

Zan Tabak
10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm totally against hitting women but........:lebronamazed:

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:12 PM
This isn't a teen/teen thing. This is a full fledged adult on the job versus a teenage girl.

There is absolutely no excuse on his part. If you ride the bus, you know people flip out on the bus driver daily. Its a daily occurance. Most people here haven't riden the bus on a daily basis so they are spewing all this bs.

Bus drivers are trained for this. And this guy completely blew it.

What this guy did in response is unacceptable. even before he threw the uppercut he was in the wrong.

He initiated a war of words with a teenager, a adult who is supposed to be responsible.

Its ludicris, its completely unacceptable and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:12 PM

People saying he had the right to do it? I would like to see this guy KO some of you right in the mouth and then hear you talk about how it was the right thing to do.

Alot of kids on hear talk sh*t and argue all day, just like this chick.. How about if somebody walk right up to you while you are going back and forth on the net and knock you the f*ck out :roll:

what that be OK?

apparently yeah... :oldlol:

ISH is a joke!

StateOfMind12
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Context needs to be taken. In this case, I'm not against it she assaulted the driver first. Self-defense is what it is called.

If she was just talking smack and he just knocked her the **** out like that then I would be somewhat against it but that wasn't the case...

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM

what that be OK?

yeah, arguing on the net and assaulting a public bus driver while he's driving are totally comparable bro

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:16 PM
yeah, arguing on the net and assaulting a public bus driver while he's driving are totally comparable bro

Well He has the right to punch the sh*t out of a girl for no good reason... So somebody has the right to walk up and punch the living sh*t out of you too.

The way kids are talking on here? its the right thing to do... Just upper cut somebody when they get on your nerves enough..

f*ck it :oldlol:

Godzuki
10-12-2012, 02:17 PM

what that be OK?

you have it backwards. real men with any dignity or pride do stuff like that, weak men will tell or call the cops and live the rest of their life regretting they didn't smack the shit out of some girl talking nonstop shit and hitting them. weak men call the police, real men handle it. its your mentality that enables bitches to act that way, and there is probably a very good chance even if the cops showed up nothing would have happened. to even call the cops over that is laughable and in the end the instigator learned their lesson. maybe she'll think twice next time talking shit and hitting some guy bigger than her isn't the smartest thing to do.

you think tupac would've done it your way, or any person you think of as a 'real man'? i'm pretty sure Carlton would've pulled the bus over and called the police...

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Well He has the right to punch the sh*t out of a girl for no good reason... So somebody has the right to walk up and punch the living sh*t out of you too.

The way kids are talking on here? its the right thing to do... Just upper cut somebody when they get on your nerves enough..

apparently you're missing the part where she physically assaulted him

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Context needs to be taken. In this case, I'm not against it she assaulted the driver first. Self-defense is what it is called.

If she was just talking smack and he just knocked her the **** out like that then I would be somewhat against it but that wasn't the case...

Do you even know what self defense is?

Are you people this densed? How many cases of men and woman have you seen go against the woman? Just because someone taps you first doesn't meant its okay to go super saiyan on them.

Man ISH is so retarded.

"she physically assaulted him"

Gotdamn you are so dumb. If you ever know anything about assult you know its whoever gives the most damage is who gets hit with the charge.

Then add in the fact the other party is a female.
Then add in the fact the other party is a teenager and possibly a minor and you are a grown adult.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

JEFF YOU BETTER START IQ TESTING ISH REGISTRATION.
It should be a crime to display such ignorance!

AlphaWolf24
10-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Not saying it's right....

but she walked up and smacked him...girl got learn not to hit folks while dey working/stressed out.

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:20 PM
apparently you're missing the part where she physically assaulted him

Yeah, I did, because wasnt nearly as vicious as what the guy did in return...

Guy couldve just pulled over & thrown her off the bus...

If he thinks with his brain instead of his ego? he wouldnt be in trouble right now

BGriffin's Dad
10-12-2012, 02:20 PM
If you ever know anything about assult you know its whoever gives the most damage is who gets hit with the charge.

plainly incorrect.

they dont whip out a handy dandy damage meter.. its about who struck who first when it comes to self defense

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Not saying it's right....

but she walked up and smacked him...girl got learn not to hit folks while dey working/stressed out.

You just said she bounced right up, didnt you? She's been hit like that before, Im guessin... He's not teachin her any kind of lesson by doing that

he's gotta be smarter than that

Mach_3
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't know the whole exchange that went on between the two but after she hit/swung on him the first time he should have just said "You swing at me again and im gonna lay you out" and if she swings again then he can proceed to SHORYUKEN! her ass

But i 100 percent understand that we can't be sane/rational humans all the time because thats just not human

AlphaWolf24
10-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah, I did, because wasnt nearly as vicious as what the guy did in return...

Guy couldve just pulled over & thrown her off the bus...

If he thinks with his brain instead of his ego? he wouldnt be in trouble right now

You obviously never rode the AC Transit...

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
plainly incorrect.

they dont whip out a handy dandy damage meter.. its about who struck who first when it comes to self defense

lmao you are a dumb ass. wow. If I hit you and you kill me. that's murder.

lol whats that case going on in florida right now called again?

Damn I wish I had that link from a lawyer talking about self defense and equal reaction to an action.

There was just a case where a female got into it with a male about road rage months ago.
She got out of her car. Put over into the gas station. Followed him, swong on him, misses partially. And he reacted in your so called self defense and is now sitting behind bars.

jeff you got to do something with your users. their level of intellect is a fairy godmother joke!

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:26 PM
you have it backwards. real men with any dignity or pride do stuff like that, weak men will tell or call the cops and live the rest of their life regretting they didn't smack the shit out of some girl talking nonstop shit and hitting them. weak men call the police, real men handle it. its your mentality that enables bitches to act that way, and there is probably a very good chance even if the cops showed up nothing would have happened. to even call the cops over that is laughable and in the end the instigator learned their lesson. maybe she'll think twice next time talking shit and hitting some guy bigger than her isn't the smartest thing to do.

you think tupac would've done it your way, or any person you think of as a 'real man'? i'm pretty sure Carlton would've pulled the bus over and called the police...

Thats not real men :oldlol: ..

Thats men who arent smart enough or able to control themselves enough to handle different situations accordingly...

and 2pac's dead because he didnt know when to slow down and think, so that sorta proves my point

Just because you can beat somebody, doesnt mean its always the best option... Alot more people would keep themselves out of jail or an early grave if they were able to control their anger better

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
You obviously never rode the AC Transit...

I ride SEPTA in Philly and this stuff happens everyday.....

AlphaWolf24
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
You just said she bounced right up, didnt you? She's been hit like that before, Im guessin... He's not teachin her any kind of lesson by doing that

he's gotta be smarter than that

Like I said...I'm not saying he should have hit her...

but when anyone hits another person ( especially a tired Public transit worker)...get ready for a ( i had enough of this ####ing low paying , piss smelly job)...UPPERCUT! BBOOOOYAAOO

that's all I'm saying...she should have known better.

AlphaWolf24
10-12-2012, 02:30 PM
I ride SEPTA in Philly and this stuff happens everyday.....

exactly my point....it wasn't right..but you mess with Rosco the Driver....you get the prime Hagler uppercut in the jaw.

that's th way the Transit system works.

Rasheed1
10-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Like I said...I'm not saying he should have hit her...

but when anyone hits another person ( especially a tired Public transit worker)...get ready for a ( i had enough of this ####ing low paying , piss smelly job)...UPPERCUT! BBOOOOYAAOO

that's all I'm saying...she should have known better.

Like I said I ride Septa and this happens everyday...

*There are alot of crazy people for bus drivers to deal with. They usually do a good job, but there are also bus drivers who are ass holes. Guys who wont lower the bus for old women, who are chronically late or just very argumentative with the riders... Its not always the people who provoke incidents on the bus

*I know bus drivers in this city make great money, so it isnt a situation where are underpaid... The get great money and benefits.. But to be fair, I think it is tough to drive the same route over and over all day, day after day... Thats gotta be annoying

MJ23forever
10-12-2012, 02:34 PM
She assaulted him first. He was doing what he needed to do to ensure his safety and remove a violent passenger from the bus. Assaulting a public bus driver is a federal offense and a felony.

btw you gotta love how people just start screaming DATS A FEMALE!! How come nobody no was screaming DATS A MALE! when she was assaulting him?

If a woman dosen't want to get her teeth knocked down her throat then she shouldn't assault others. Just because "hurr imma gurl" doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want without consequence.

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:48 PM

So according to this 12 year old.

A weak man - cares about his family and kids, keeping his job, putting food on the table for them and roof over their head and supplying their needs and not sepnding possible time in jail.

A real man - takes pride in himself and only himself, doesn't care about anyone else, including his family and kids. to hell with them, ima uppercut this fool right here, gravitate myself. to hell with my 10 year old son and 10 year old daughter, let him go fend for himself when i lose my job.

Its funny because the bible says something real profund, which is completely about what you just said about pride and exactly the result of this man's prideful actions.

Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom. (Proverbs 13:10)

Abosulutely right, the reason he got into an argument (contention) with her is because of his pride. I have seen this same situation handled better by bus drivers every day, they just ignore the passenger. This is a daily occurence people!

A man's pride ends in humiliation, while humility brings honor. (Proverbs 29:23)

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. (Proverbs 11:2)

Its amazing because now this guy is in shame because of his action. he is blasted all over the news. his name will come out and will be defamed. Yes truely a man's pride will bring him low and yes after pride when its fulfill comes shame because after you are done doing what you just did. you then realize the consequences of your actions, now you hold your head low in shame.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

He will ultimately lose his job and other employers might be wearry of hiring him and would possibly face jail time!

Dwade305
Iam not generalizing but if you ever talked shit with a black person(even jokes), you'll notice they are the first to get bitter and want to escalate it to something other than words. When he said "looks like your face sliced up" that shit was hella funny and she couldnt take it.

MJ23forever

No.

Just no.

Yup.

:oldlol: @ people crying "but girls are by nature weaker!"

If they know they are weaker, then they should know their place and not put their hands on someone that will knock them the **** out. Would it alright if I went up to a 6'8 body builder and assaulted him? I'm obviously weaker than him, so it's perfectly ok that I hit him, right?

women that have the nerve to think it's ok to put their hands on other people deserve to have their teeth stomped into the back of their throats just like anyone else.

Bottom line; everyone should keep their hands to themselves. You want to talk shit, then talk shit, but don't ever become physical unless you want a fight with someone.

Bladers
10-12-2012, 02:50 PM
She assaulted him first. He was doing what he needed to do to ensure his safety and remove a violent passenger from the bus. Assaulting a public bus driver is a federal offense and a felony.

btw you gotta love how people just start screaming DATS A FEMALE!! How come nobody no was screaming DATS A MALE! when she was assaulting him?

If a woman dosen't want to get her teeth knocked down her throat then she shouldn't assault others. Just because "hurr imma gurl" doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want without consequence.

no its not. the transportation system is not apart of the federal government. Its the city.

Even assaulting or killing a police officer isn't a federal offense.

Get educated. You are a joke!

Gosh ISH is full of fairy godmother jokes who doesn't even know the difference between the federal,state, and city government.

Sarcastic
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM
http://images.wikia.com/mortalkombat/es/images/f/f8/Ermac-ducking-uppercut.gif

http://www.realredraider.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/Tyson_uppercut.gif

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100409032804/streetfighter/images/e/ef/Sagat-ttigergenocide.gif

Godzuki
10-12-2012, 02:58 PM
So according to this 12 year old.

A weak man - cares about his family and kids, keeping his job, putting food on the table for them and roof over their head and supplying their needs and not sepnding possible time in jail.

A real man - takes pride in himself and only himself, doesn't care about anyone else, including his family and kids. to hell with them, ima uppercut this fool right here, gravitate myself. to hell with my 10 year old son and 10 year old daughter, let him go fend for himself when i lose my job.

Its funny because the bible says something real profund, which is completely about what you just said about pride and exactly the result of this man's prideful actions.

Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom. (Proverbs 13:10)

Abosulutely right, the reason he got into an argument (contention) with her is because of his pride. I have seen this same situation handled better by bus drivers every day, they just ignore the passenger. This is a daily occurence people!

A man's pride ends in humiliation, while humility brings honor. (Proverbs 29:23)

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. (Proverbs 11:2)

Its amazing because now this guy is in shame because of his action. he is blasted all over the news. his name will come out and will be defamed. Yes truely a man's pride will bring him low and yes after pride when its fulfill comes shame because after you are done doing what you just did. you then realize the consequences of your actions, now you hold your head low in shame.

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)

He will ultimately lose his job and other employers might be wearry of hiring him and would possibly face jail time!

you do know the Bible would probably blame her more than him? all ancient religious texts are extremely sexist, and they'd all probably justify a man beating the shit out of a woman for hitting and disrespecting a man. and i'm not talking about your watered down version of 'Christianity' today thats been adapted to be politically correct to society over years and years.

regardless of that there are major issues with some inner city females of whom are just like this bitch. its not anything i haven't seen before and its nice to see karma at work.

Dwade305
10-12-2012, 02:59 PM
no its not. the transportation system is not apart of the federal government. Its the city.

Gosh ISH is full of fairy godmother jokes who doesn't even know the difference between the federal,state, and city government.
Illegaly streaming NBA games online from their website and making profit off of it, thats federal right? I think I got that right

SilkyJohnson
10-12-2012, 03:01 PM
She acted like a man and therefore got treated like one. However, it makes me wonder if she had acted like a horse, would the bus driver have treated her like one? Instead of mouthing off like a stereotype of the typically obnoxious man, she started to whinny and neigh and stride assuredly, arrogantly almost, up and down the aisle of the bus. Then, as she approaches the drivers cabin, the noise begins to intensify to the point the bus driver is forced to get out of his seat and contain the situation; by reaching into his back pocket, unfurling his lasso, expertly looping it round her neck before tightening it and proceeding to calmly stroke her forehead until her agitation and unrest turned to a more serene and calm mental state.

MJ23forever
10-12-2012, 03:07 PM

killing/assualting a police officer IS a felony you ****ing dipshit

Bladers
10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
killing/assualting a police officer IS a felony you ****ing dipshit
reading comprehension isn't your forte is it?

wait i don't even think you know what felony or a federal offense even means.

man oooo man this is deep.

my gosh jeff where do you find these people?!?!

NugzFan
10-12-2012, 03:11 PM
having only seen the video and not read 10 pages, any updates? did he get fired?

Bladers
10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
having only seen the video and not read 10 pages, any updates? did he get fired?

Mary Shaffer, a spokeswoman for the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority, told FoxNews.com in a statement that an investigation into the Sept. 18 incident has been launched.
“Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty,” the statement read. “His behavior is absolutely unacceptable.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/cleveland-bus-driver-suspended-after-video-shows-him-punching-female-rider/#ixzz2976Spk4i

DCL
10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
that uppercut was for all the tyrones who couldn't use her phone.

MJ23forever
10-12-2012, 03:39 PM
If you are assaulted, you are allowed to defend yourself to the point of removing that that threat to you.

You guys don't understand self-defense laws in this country, do you?

HardwoodLegend
10-12-2012, 03:46 PM

He didn't even give her time to flinch. He told her she was going to jail and then just laid her out.

Had he sat there, she may not have done anything else.

HardwoodLegend
10-12-2012, 11:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXAiNQEiFow&feature=player_embedded

"I was in Mortal Kombat. It just hurted, like it was like a 'Finish Him' you kno I'm sayn? type a hit"

"If something like that escalades..."
:lol :lol :lol

L.Kizzle
10-12-2012, 11:24 PM
More people talked about this than the debate today.

ace23
10-12-2012, 11:32 PM
If you are assaulted, you are allowed to defend yourself to the point of removing that that threat to you.

You guys don't understand self-defense laws in this country, do you?
His life was not in danger when he decided to get up and strike her, so it was not self-defense.

vinsane01
10-13-2012, 12:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXAiNQEiFow&feature=player_embedded

"I was in Mortal Kombat. It just hurted, like it was like a 'Finish Him' you kno I'm sayn? type a hit"

"If something like that escalades..."
:lol :lol :lol

:lol

Balla_Status
10-13-2012, 10:47 AM
You never hit a woman.

This piece of trash is not a woman.

http://www.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2000/08/driver.gif

MMM
10-13-2012, 11:23 AM
The Bus driver is in the wrong for engaging the teen girl in a verbal confrontation. As an adult you would expect him to have the ability to elivate the problem. Instead he made it worse by lowering him self to her level. In most situations the bus driver would of stopped the bus and not moved until the teen girl left. As for self defense, it is clear that he used excessive force.

BTW, apparently this happens pretty often.

longhornfan1234
10-13-2012, 11:32 AM
Extended version:

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhzCVM2oOs7f35xwUa

Dictator
10-13-2012, 11:36 AM
Vicicious uppercut. :applause: :applause:

Stupid biatch. Shes 25, that what she gets.

IGOTGAME
10-13-2012, 11:47 AM
lots of fake tough guys out here. A real man doesn't have to hit some women. Same way a real man doesn't go around attacking men who are way similar and weaker than he is.

RaininTwos
10-13-2012, 11:49 AM
What's a real man?

tomtucker
10-13-2012, 12:11 PM
why was the bitch not knocked out ? ........

HardwoodLegend
10-13-2012, 12:19 PM
why was the bitch not knocked out ? ........

Yeah, a lot is being made of the uppercut. It is one of the most brutal shots I've ever witnessed, yet she bounces right back up and appears to be fully lucid.

The girl deserves more props than she's getting for her iron chin. Amazing durability. Honestly, I think I myself would have been more shaken and out of it after a blow like that.

HardwoodLegend
10-13-2012, 12:21 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nr2c0w.png

ace23
10-13-2012, 12:27 PM
The Bus driver is in the wrong for engaging the teen girl in a verbal confrontation.
The chick is 25.

Dasher
10-13-2012, 12:34 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nr2c0w.png
That is a nice picture. Do you have a source for it?

tomtucker
10-13-2012, 12:39 PM
i want that game for x-mas !! it got the ps3.....please don

tomtucker
10-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Yeah, a lot is being made of the uppercut. It is one of the most brutal shots I've ever witnessed, yet she bounces right back up and appears to be fully lucid.

The girl deserves more props than she's getting for her iron chin. Amazing durability. Honestly, I think I myself would have been more shaken and out of it after a blow like that.

right......could it be one of mike tysons kids ? :eek:

Dasher
10-13-2012, 12:46 PM
right......could it be one of mike tysons kids ? :eek:
Mike Tyson doesn't have a chin.

IGOTGAME
10-13-2012, 12:52 PM
What's a real man?

I'm not going to play semantics with you.

but, there is no reason why a man should hit a women that hard in that situation.

RaininTwos
10-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Yes a man with incredible restraint and patience wouldn't hit her. I really don't know how you control how hard you hit someone when you are enraged though. That point seems really trivial.

She got obliterated by his uppercut but her behavior was leading towards a physical altercation regardless. I have no sympathy towards her because if it was two guys this video wouldn't have near as much controversy surrounding it.

Lebron23
10-13-2012, 01:18 PM
That's nasty.

IGOTGAME
10-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Yes a man with incredible restraint and patience wouldn't hit her. I really don't know how you control how hard you hit someone when you are enraged though. That point seems really trivial.

She got obliterated by his uppercut but her behavior was leading towards a physical altercation regardless. I have no sympathy towards her because if it was two guys this video wouldn't have near as much controversy surrounding it.

I always can control how hard I hit someone. I am very heavy handed and a big guy. I can seriously hurt someone. I have never actually hit someone as hard as I can for that reason. Unless you have anger issues you can almost always control how hard you throw a punch. Nothing shown would lead me to believe that a normal person would lose it over that. I can see walking in on your wife with another dude, but not this.

The bolded is just childish. That is the world we live in, hitting a women is different than hitting a man.

RaininTwos
10-13-2012, 01:43 PM
I always can control how hard I hit someone. I am very heavy handed and a big guy. I can seriously hurt someone. I have never actually hit someone as hard as I can for that reason. Unless you have anger issues you can almost always control how hard you throw a punch. Nothing shown would lead me to believe that a normal person would lose it over that. I can see walking in on your wife with another dude, but not this.

The bolded is just childish. That is the world we live in, hitting a women is different than hitting a man.

How is the bolded childish? I'm being a realist. Adhering to the world's double standards regardless of any situation is the childish thing to do. She verbally and physically assaulted him and then got into a physical altercation. Replace her with a guy and that's everyone here would expect to happen, then most of the controversy is lost.

Jameerthefear
10-13-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm tired of the "Men are stronger so they shouldn't hit" argument. How about this, say the average guy got in a male heavyweight boxer's face, yelling at him and shit. And the average guy hits him. Is it wrong for the boxer to hit him back be cause he's a LOT stronger? No, it isn't. So stop using that dumb argument. Frankly, if the boxer knocked the other guy out, no one would care.

CavaliersFTW
10-13-2012, 01:45 PM
I work in downtown Cleveland and have to cross the streets several times to get from my garage to my building. That dumb b*tch could have ended not just the lives of people on that bus - but anyone else who's a pedestrian in the city including me while her loud mouth ass was busy talkin trash / shovin the bus driver.

I don't want that man to go to Jail, nor do I want him to lose his job. I'd rather the Mayor shake his hand and present him with a prize and civil badge of honor. That bitch is the one who needs to go to jail. I hope she is banned from public transport for the rest of her life. You people defending that b*tch aren't putting sh*t into perspective - she's endangering lives not just runnin her mouth. That bus could have collided with another car, a group of pedestrians, anything. F*ckin b*tch walked away from potential involuntary man slaughter with nothin but a sore jaw far as im concerned :mad:

IGOTGAME
10-13-2012, 01:47 PM
How is the bolded childish? I'm being a realist. Adhering to the world's double standards regardless of any situation is the childish thing to do. She verbally and physically assaulted him and then got into a physical altercation. Replace her with a guy and that's everyone here would expect to happen, then the controversy is lost.

Yes, it is childish. Men and women are different. Same way it would be different if she was a child or blind or handicapped or just very small person. Truth is you shouldn't go around hitting people that weaker than you if you don't have to(there are other ways to handle situations). This doesn't only apply to women, this applies to all people. I wouldn't hit a woman, the same way I wouldn't hit a small man. Of course there are extreme exceptions for each, but this is far from one of those. But the key thing to remember is that different people mean different situations. Different situations call for different responses.

RaininTwos
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes, it is childish. Men and women are different. Same way it would be different if she was a child or blind or handicapped or just very small person. Truth is you shouldn't go around hitting people that weaker than you if you don't have to(there are other ways to handle situations). This doesn't only apply to women, this applies to all people. I wouldn't hit a woman, the same way I wouldn't hit a small man. Of course there are extreme exceptions for each, but this is far from one of those. But the key thing to remember is that different people mean different situations. Different situations call for different responses.

You're a smart guy, but you are not always correct. Remember that.

You want to put out the argument that women are a little disadvantaged in terms of fighting with men and pass it off as fact, that's fine. If you want to say that morally what he did was wrong because she was smaller and female, that's awesome. Woo hoo.

There is a huge flaw in that fallacy that you subscribe to and call "Truth".

If your statements are commonplace, a reflection of society's beliefs(or just the bystanders in that video) then why would she...knowing that a man his size can absolutely destroy her, berate and assault?

She did so because chances are she wasn't going to get hit?

She gambled and she lost bro. End of story.

As a realist, I do not care about size, gender, age or disabilities. You never know what some is capable of. There are soccer moms that can break your gargantuan ass in half, if a stranger starts attacking me then I am going to defend myself.

I know that if I start a fight, I am taking a huge risk and will have to deal with the consequences of my actions.

Clippersfan86
10-13-2012, 02:19 PM
I agree that it was a poor decision and he lost his cool. I also see the side of it that most of you are saying which is that you have to defend yourself, woman or not. It is true that in our society we are taught that women are weaker etc but then at the same time taught they are equals. If he would have let that woman hit him or beat him down he would have been teased as being a pu$$y... but if he beats them up he's a coward or a woman beater.

Bottom line is if you feel like you're in danger, woman or man you have to protect yourself. A push probably wouldn't have done it but if she swung on me or slapped me etc I would have knocked her out too.

L.Kizzle
10-13-2012, 02:21 PM
I work in downtown Cleveland and have to cross the streets several times to get from my garage to my building. That dumb b*tch could have ended not just the lives of people on that bus - but anyone else who's a pedestrian in the city including me while her loud mouth ass was busy talkin trash / shovin the bus driver.

I don't want that man to go to Jail, nor do I want him to lose his job. I'd rather the Mayor shake his hand and present him with a prize and civil badge of honor. That bitch is the one who needs to go to jail. I hope she is banned from public transport for the rest of her life. You people defending that b*tch aren't putting sh*t into perspective - she's endangering lives not just runnin her mouth. That bus could have collided with another car, a group of pedestrians, anything. F*ckin b*tch walked away from potential involuntary man slaughter with nothin but a sore jaw far as im concerned :mad:
You are correct.

It's not like homie went out his way and started knocking out biches.

"That bich just got hit!" end of story.

Clippersfan86
10-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Well the good news is cops hate stupid crackheads like that too and will probably watch the video, laugh hysterically and do nothing about it. Dude won't get arrested. After 22 years of I'm assuming great service to the bus company dude needs his job back. I understand the initial suspension because it has to look like they did SOMETHING or there would be huge public outrage but... let the man have his job back soon!

Rasheed1
10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
lots of fake tough guys out here. A real man doesn't have to hit some women. Same way a real man doesn't go around attacking men who are way similar and weaker than he is.

+1 :cheers: Cheers to you for being one of the few rational voices in here...

Myth
10-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Are people arguing that it's okay to fight women?

Christ.

What is interesting about a large amount of people who say "They want to be treated like a man, so..." is those people are often the most sexist people. Even in that statement there seems to be a sense of "They are not equal to us, so hitting them will send that message home." How much would you bet that the bus driver is not a women's rights activist?

RoseCity07
10-13-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm not going to play semantics with you.

but, there is no reason why a man should hit a women that hard in that situation.

If you're going to define a real man you have to define a real woman too. This doesn't appear to be a real woman. She was acting like a man. She started it too. You aren't suppose to hit anyone period. It's silly to think that sex should play a role, that's cultural dogma. If he's wrong at all then it should be for hitting anyone. In this case she hit him first.

NuggetsFan
10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Are people arguing that it's okay to fight women?

Christ.

I'd be curious to see how vocal they are about it outside of ISH. Acting like you have to defend yourself by taking the girls head off :oldlol:

oh the horror
10-13-2012, 05:18 PM
So fellas, answer me this....

What do you do, if a woman cracks you with a balled up fist in front of a crowd of people?

Not only does she crack you in the face with the fist, but also talks shit to you while doing so. She completely bloodies your nose, lip, etc.

You put her in a lock, and take her down? What if she only swung once, and just demolishes you and that was all that was needed?

What do you do? You tear up, and walk away proclaiming to everyone how you dont hit ladies?

I have NEVER hit a woman in my entire life, but I'll be god damned if some broad puts me in a position to have to defend myself.

Some of you need to just stop talking for a little while.

Myth
10-13-2012, 05:27 PM
If you're going to define a real man you have to define a real woman too. This doesn't appear to be a real woman. She was acting like a man. She started it too. You aren't suppose to hit anyone period. It's silly to think that sex should play a role, that's cultural dogma. If he's wrong at all then it should be for hitting anyone. In this case she hit him first.

This is the point I had made several times.

Rubio2Gasol
10-13-2012, 05:29 PM
I'd be curious to see how vocal they are about it outside of ISH. Acting like you have to defend yourself by taking the girls head off :oldlol:

If the girl hit him he has the right to hit back. That's a social contract based on gender equality.

Myth
10-13-2012, 05:30 PM

What do you do, if a woman cracks you with a balled up fist in front of a crowd of people?

Not only does she crack you in the face with the fist, but also talks shit to you while doing so. She completely bloodies your nose, lip, etc.

You put her in a lock, and take her down? What if she only swung once, and just demolishes you and that was all that was needed?

What do you do? You tear up, and walk away proclaiming to everyone how you dont hit ladies?

I have NEVER hit a woman in my entire life, but I'll be god damned if some broad puts me in a position to have to defend myself.

I get the police involved in all the above scenarios. I'm not risking my career and all the time and money I have invested in it by potentially getting arrested for beating up anybody. I will fight back only in self defense. All the situations that have been described in this whole thread (not just your post) have been revenge hitting back, not self defense hitting back.

Rasheed1
10-13-2012, 05:42 PM

Ive really been in that position a few times...

In college, I was at a party and I was trying to talk to this pretty female while this group of ugly broads was nearby plotting to beat her up for whatever reason. They bum rushed the girl while Im standing there and one of the monsters caught her pinky in my brand new ear ring and nearly pulled my ear off. Immediately 2 pieced her jaw... She was drunk and didnt even look like she felt it.. She was on the ground smiling...

anyway, it was the the wrong thing to do

you dont know who that person knows. You could setting off a whole drawn out war between you and whoever this girl knows..

You cant worry about your ego first in some of these situations.

I'm glad a the few times I walked away.

A female (she looked a 16 or 17 yr old girl) pushed me and got a little physical with me on the EL one day. It surprised me because she was so little, and I hadnt done anything to her... She made me soo mad, my instinct was to just drop her ass, sorta like that guy did...But I remembered that people I work with were also on the train. Strangers were watching. I didnt get on the train to beat up some little girl. I'm trying to get home to my wife... It was my stop and When I got up, she got up walked into me real hard :oldlol:. Then she gave me this mean look. I figured she liked me or something.. I instantly felt like kicking her ass, but I knew it wasnt worth it. No matter how I explain that she started it? It still wouldnt have been the right thing to do... I just leaned over her real quick (She looked scared like she was bracing herself to get blasted :oldlol: ) and I said "you lucky I'm not someone else or I might have just ripped your little head off your f*cking shoulders little girl."

and I got off the EL. I'm glad I did the right thing because it would have been a disgrace for me to just beat that girl up in front of those people like that. That would not have impressed anybody, not even me.

NuggetsFan
10-13-2012, 05:43 PM

I would try to restrain her. Walk away. I'd turtle before I tried to knock her out. In most situations she's not doing any damage. Unless you just stand there and let her tee off on you I'm sure you'll live. I love how you mention in front of a crowd of people too, like that matters. This isn't a Rap Song or a movie, people in real life aren't going to think your "soft" or whatever it is your afraid of being if you choose to walk away from a crazy female instead of uppercutting her :oldlol:

I'm by no means a really tough guy or really big. I'm about your average male, probably skinnier than your average male. If your in a situation where a girl can do serious damage to you, than yeah by all means do what you need to do. Never in my life have I seen that tho sans maybe a few crazy internet videos. She wasn't going to hurt that bus driver or do any serious physical damage. He was aware of her and could protect himself fine, that uppercut was out of rage, not self defense.

Once again with the tearing up, proclaiming to everyone you don't hit ladies. By the sound of things you'd more concerned of what people think than the actual situation. I'd once again say this is not a rap video, nobody cares if you don't knock out a chick because she's a crazy bitch.

Than do just that. Defend yourself. Grab her hands. Don't need to attempt a KO or strike a girl in the face to stop yourself from getting hurt.

Pretty sure your the one who needs to shut the f*ck up for a few minutes gangstaaa :oldlol:

tpols
10-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Honestly that is exactly the lesson that bitch needed to be taught.

I wouldn't be the one to teach it though. If anything just grab her and choke her out while someone calls the cops. It takes balls to swing like that and this guy seems like an old school cat who beat her assjust like he did his kids when they messed up.

Myth
10-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Honestly that is exactly the lesson that bitch needed to be taught.

Do you really think that dumb b!tch actually learned anything from this? I could see the argument for her deserving it, but I doubt she learned anything. She will likely still have big mouth and be an aggressive person.

Rasheed1
10-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Do you really think that dumb b!tch actually learned anything from this? I could see the argument for her deserving it, but I doubt she learned anything. She will likely still have big mouth and be an aggressive person.

She'll be more aggressive in the future. Like I said earlier... She got hit and jumped right up... That means she's been hit hard by men before. A female that had never experienced that would have balled up in the corner screaming "OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU HIT ME!!"

it would take a minute for the devastation to turn into anger.. This girl jumps right up and is already telling him how he gonna get his for doing that.

She didnt learn any lesson from it

IGOTGAME
10-13-2012, 06:01 PM

edit: nevermind. the poster above me handled said it much better.

+1 :cheers: Cheers to you for being one of the few rational voices in here...

thank you. Im glad to see I'm not the rational one here.

tpols
10-13-2012, 06:03 PM
At least for a while she won't get physical with a dude like she did there thinking her gender will save her from retaliation.

Even though shell probably still be a piece of shit her entire life at least this experience will always pop back into her head when she attempts to deal with a similar situation.

Charlie Sheen
10-13-2012, 06:03 PM

my man u gots some growin up to do...dont make shit difference in a crowd...by myself...whatever. one punch hits me i can leave im leavin...aint stickin around outta pride macho shit...

tpols
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
She'll be more aggressive in the future. Like I said earlier... She got hit and jumped right up... That means she's been hit hard by men before. A female that had never experienced that would have balled up in the corner screaming "OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU HIT ME!!"

it would take a minute for the devastation to turn into anger.. This girl jumps right up and is already telling him how he gonna get his for doing that.

She didnt learn any lesson from it
I thought that was her friend speaking.. Wow. There's no real hope for people like that. She will never amount to anything and is to stupid to ever learn.

bdreason
10-13-2012, 06:08 PM

Does that apply to elderly? Because that bus driver is easily in his late 50's or 60's.

chazzy
10-13-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm all for self defense, but that was excessive.

Rasheed1
10-13-2012, 06:15 PM
I thought that was her friend speaking.. Wow. There's no real hope for people like that. She will never amount to anything and is to stupid to ever learn.

Well, violence almost never sends the message that is intended. People who grow up in violent places, learn how to take and give out violence. They dont usually learn how to stop the violence.

She is loud and full of sh*t.She has alot to learn about how to act in public... But that doesnt mean there is no hope for her.. Alot of people on this board are loud and full of sh*t too, and they would look down on her for being the same way.

The guy should have a little more sense than to do something like that, he has more to lose in a lot of ways, and hitting her that hard was really uncalled for.

Balla_Status
10-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Just noticed that she got her weave knocked off her head the punch was so hard. lmfao

Loneshot
10-13-2012, 07:21 PM
I gave a girl a stone cold stunner when i was about twelve. She tried to kick me in the balls and wrestling was really hip so i gave her a toe kick and stunned her ass. We were in some woman's house at the time and the lady kicked me out. I take offense to anyone (especially a woman) trying to kick me in the balls. Especially unwarranted.

Loneshot
10-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I skimmed this and thought you said she kicked out of the stunner:lebronamazed:
:roll:

L.Kizzle
10-13-2012, 11:03 PM
If this was in Florida, bus driver could have killed her and this would have been a non story.

MJ23forever
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM

:oldlol: @ people crying "but girls are by nature weaker!"

If they know they are weaker, then they should know their place and not put their hands on someone that will knock them the **** out. Would it alright if I went up to a 6'8 body builder and assaulted him? I'm obviously weaker than him, so it's perfectly ok that I hit him, right?

women that have the nerve to think it's ok to put their hands on other people deserve to have their teeth stomped into the back of their throats just like anyone else.

Bottom line; everyone should keep their hands to themselves. You want to talk shit, then talk shit, but don't ever become physical unless you want a fight with someone.

EMERE
10-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Bunch of little sissys in here... This bus drivers deserves props, the dude has probably been working driving buses and has encountered many stupid people than anyone of us will ever probably encounter, what made him do what he did NOW? It must of been something that triggered to do such thing, what a hero this guy is.:applause: This girl deserved what ever she got, she was the one that hit him first, not him. If she would've just kept talking shit without any contact none of this would of happened. I hope every single female gets a life lesson from this.

CelticBaller
10-14-2012, 01:17 PM
lol ISH is full of white knights, good shit bus driver :applause:

Styles p
10-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Bunch of little sissys in here... This bus drivers deserves props, the dude has probably been working driving buses and has encountered many stupid people than anyone of us will ever probably encounter, what made him do what he did NOW? It must of been something that triggered to do such thing, what a hero this guy is.:applause: This girl deserved what ever she got, she was the one that hit him first, not him. If she would've just kept talking shit without any contact none of this would of happened. I hope every single female get a life lesson from this.
agreed, i've worked for the public before and felt like doing this to so many assholes.

red1
10-14-2012, 02:42 PM
"you going to hell now" BOOM scorpion uppercut that ho into another dimension

red1
10-14-2012, 02:43 PM
http://caddie.smeenet.org/snesscorpionuppercut.png

west_tip
10-19-2012, 02:52 AM
I guess the bus driver has now been charged with assault - which carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail.

With regards to his actions I have less concern about the fact that he hit a woman - she was a cu.nt who wanted to run her mouth - and more that he obviously failed to adhere to the policies and procedures that his bus company has for dealing with aggressive passengers. His actions were in this respect unprofessional. In your place of business you have to maintain calm and composure at all times, you will be able to solve most issues at your workplace with a cool head, logic and some common sense, what won't help you is getting into a power struggle/pissing contest with someone who has less to lose than you and thats what he did - the youtube footage shows a 3 minute long argument prior to him hitting her.

Anyway, with all that said I hope he gets off.

tomtucker
10-19-2012, 03:00 AM
I guess the bus driver has now been charged with assault - which carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in jail.

With regards to his actions I have less concern about the fact that he hit a woman - she was a cu.nt who wanted to run her mouth - and more that he obviously failed to adhere to the policies and procedures that his bus company has for dealing with aggressive passengers. His actions were in this respect unprofessional. In your place of business you have to maintain calm and composure at all times, you will be able to solve most issues at your workplace with a cool head, logic and some common sense, what won't help you is getting into a power struggle/pissing contest with someone who has less to lose than you and thats what he did - the youtube footage shows a 3 minute long argument prior to him hitting her.

Anyway, with all that said I hope he gets off.

oh, he will....in jail.............:cry: