PDA

View Full Version : How much better is the Euroleague than the CBA?(Chinese Basketball Association)?

eliteballer
10-13-2012, 12:08 AM
:confusedshrug:

LBJFTW
10-13-2012, 12:10 AM
:confusedshrug:

Considering that the Greeks lost to Nigeria and even if prime Nikos Galis was on the team they still would have lost, I'll let you draw your own conclusion.....

stallionaire
10-13-2012, 12:13 AM
Chinese league has respected legends like Marbury. All the good people in Europe flee to the U.S.. I'd say the CBA is better. (is euroleague online?)

FKAri
10-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Quite a bit since China is still decades away from producing true basketball machines. The Yao model lacked durability so the next ones will be constructed of liquid metal.

LBJFTW
10-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Quite a bit since China is still decades away from producing true basketball machines. The Yao model lacked durability so the next ones will be constructed of liquid metal.

:oldlol: :applause:

Walker
10-13-2012, 12:47 AM
The CBA is a terrible league, it's just loaded with money, that's why older players go there.
NBL(Australia) teams go over there and kill them, that is saying alot (the NBL sucks balls).

B-Easy8
10-13-2012, 01:13 AM
The CBA is a terrible league, it's just loaded with money, that's why older players go there.
NBL(Australia) teams go over there and kill them, that is saying alot (the NBL sucks balls).

I wouldn't say the NBL sucks balls but they do destroy the Chinese teams.

2 of the Chinese teams played in a tournament with the Perth Wildcats (NBL team) and the Wildcats beat them both by 30 plus with mostly development players.

NiHao
10-13-2012, 01:19 AM
I would say much much better. no matter in physical contact, ball movement, and even some basic tactics: pick'n roll or screen, we have enough talented kids but fvck up in cultivating them into great athletes.

But one thing we are way better, the markets are striving in recent years, and the finals last season is the best of all time. we are not that soccer-dominant district as euro...

Walker
10-13-2012, 03:33 AM
I wouldn't say the NBL sucks balls but they do destroy the Chinese teams.

2 of the Chinese teams played in a tournament with the Perth Wildcats (NBL team) and the Wildcats beat them both by 30 plus with mostly development players.
I refuse to acknowledge the NBL as anything but horrid until the SE Melbourne Magic return :D

bdreason
10-13-2012, 04:02 AM
I realize you're trolling nolinksyo, but you realize that Euroleague is like Soccer's UEFA Champions League, right? It's more like a tournament consisting of some of the best teams from Leagues across Europe. There are probably a dozen or more Leagues in Europe that are better than the CBA, and the best teams from those leagues are obviously significantly better than teams from the CBA.

Psileas
10-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Duh, since TMac will play in the CBA, it obviously has to be better...Actually, it must probably be the 2nd best league worldwide since the glorious 2000 Swedish league, because Magic Johnson played there back then and the mid-late 2000's Finnish league, because both Pippen and Rodman played there...

I'll still take Sweden and Finland, though, as the main global basketball superpowers.

Nero Tulip
10-13-2012, 10:10 AM
I know it's a troll question. But the CBA is barely what I would even call basketball. It's really really really bad.

10-13-2012, 10:13 AM
The CBA may improve with American coaches and players going there and all.

But they will always be behind the curve. Euro, Aussie, and of course the NBA will always be ahead of the CBA. It's a gap they may not catch up to even before the end of time. I'm cynical but I think it's likely the truth.:mad:

Psileas
10-13-2012, 10:23 AM
I know it's a troll question. But the CBA is barely what I would even call basketball. It's really really really bad.

By all acounts. You could be a former NBA scrub and a couch potato for the last 5 years, then go to play in China and they'll still worship you like a God and offer you 30 shots per game for no good reason. They still have players jack up that many shots. They still have scores in the order of 122-108, 135-120, and so on, and these points are scored by people whose majority can't even make the China National Team. If they were any good, don't you think the NBA would pay attention to more Chinese players than the few decent 7'1-7'6 monsters and that the rich European teams would actually give a damn about them?