PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe Blocks Another Forward With Authority

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 03:04 AM
http://www.nba.com/clippers/video/2012/10/13/BledsoeBlockLACTVmov-2247626

He had 3 blocks this game including a nasty chasedown block. Have you guys ever seen another PG block shots with such power, authority and explosiveness? This is a 6'1 in shoes PG.

AirTupac
10-14-2012, 03:05 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Eric Cartman
10-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Tiny version of Lebron on D.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Some more examples.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve3_8xEmRes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1fwAVl4YYg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L2zLg-PXCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SdtvkfLF6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOQXiv8GAdA

blacknapalm
10-14-2012, 03:14 AM
shhh. i'm gonna try to pick this guy up as my late pick in a fantasy league or two. he's ranked super low and there's no buzz on him. i think he'd be a good source of pts, steals, blocks late.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 03:15 AM
shhh. i'm gonna try to pick this guy up as my late pick in a fantasy league or two. he's ranked super low and there's no buzz on him. i think he'd be a good source of pts, steals, blocks late.

rebounds more than points IMO. He's a career 5+ rpg player PER 36.

blacknapalm
10-14-2012, 03:16 AM
rebounds more than points IMO. He's a career 5+ rpg player PER 36.

oh ya, forgot about that one. just hope he gets the minutes...but damn, rebounds and blocks from a guard like that are sexy :rockon:

the look on my opponent's face when blesoe gets me a game winning block = priceless

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 03:17 AM
oh ya, forgot about that one. just hope he gets the minutes...but damn, rebounds and blocks from a guard like that are sexy :rockon:

I'm not trying to homer but never seen a 6'0 PG dominate the offensive glass and blocks like Bledsoe does. :cheers:

Smoke117
10-14-2012, 03:24 AM
Yeah because this needed an thread. Man **** you and your dick sucking threads.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 03:25 AM

:rockon: :rockon: :bowdown: . The man has spoken.

coin24
10-14-2012, 04:00 AM

+1..

Keep it in the game thread or clippers forum.
No one else gives a shit about that Bledsoe scrub

TeamLAC
10-14-2012, 11:22 AM
+1..

Keep it in the game thread or clippers forum.
No one else gives a shit about that Bledsoe scrub
Who said you were allowed to speak, virgin? :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
10-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Back up point guard gets a few blocks in a pre season game.

BIG news.

b1imtf
10-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Back up point guard gets a few blocks in a pre season game.

BIG news.
Big news given he blocked more shots than their star PF

NugzFan
10-14-2012, 12:15 PM

I love how he actually thinks he's making his clips look good. No one gives a shit

Cf86 is an insecure homer bitch. His threads prove it.

SpecialQue
10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Sorry, it's either spelled "GAWDsoe" or "Mini Lebron."

If you're not high on 'soe, you're not high on life.

Fiasco
10-14-2012, 01:03 PM
As long as we can make topics about Ron Artest losing weight, this is just another thread in the web.

Kevin Love
10-14-2012, 01:10 PM
specialgay is quickly turning into one of the worst posters on this forum

clippersfan86's sidekick, now that's a new low, LAWL :lol

bledsoe is ok but cf86 is making people hate him

senelcoolidge
10-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Sorry, it's either spelled "GAWDsoe" or "Mini Lebron."

If you're not high on 'soe, you're not high on life.

Lebron is a Big Bledsoe..you have it the other way around.

DStebb716
10-14-2012, 01:20 PM
carney just said "here, block the shit out of this" couldn't make it any more easy. still a big fan of bledsoe tho, if he ever puts his game together.

but i'm about to hate him if he keeps getting daily threads. the dude averaged 3 points last year.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 01:23 PM
carney just said "here, block the shit out of this" couldn't make it any more easy. still a big fan of bledsoe tho, if he ever puts his game together.

but i'm about to hate him if he keeps getting daily threads. the dude averaged 3 points last year.

Last Bledsoe thread was like 7 days ago started by Specialque after a monster not far from quadruple double game. No biggy.

Clutch
10-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Some more examples.

I love how Gomes in the 3rd video airballs a wide open three pointer that would have made the crowd explode. :lol
Reminded me of Landry Fields,whenever the Knicks had momentum and a chance to make the crowd go wild he would kill all the momentum by missing an open three :oldlol:

SpecialQue
10-14-2012, 01:32 PM
specialgay is quickly turning into one of the worst posters on this forum

clippersfan86's sidekick, now that's a new low, LAWL :lol

bledsoe is ok but cf86 is making people hate him

But I thought most of the threads I create are good, and my jokes solid?

:(

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 01:36 PM

That's obviously an alt of Stallionaire. Take it with a grain of salt man.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
I love how Gomes in the 3rd video airballs a wide open three pointer that would have made the crowd explode. :lol
Reminded me of Landry Fields,whenever the Knicks had momentum and a chance to make the crowd go wild he would kill all the momentum by missing an open three :oldlol:

Don't remind Clippers fans. Good riddance! We thought we were getting a very solid guy in Gomes but his last two seasons were laughably bad.

SpecialQue
10-14-2012, 01:38 PM
That's obviously an alt of Stallionaire. Take it with a grain of salt man.

But my life is meaningless without the approval of anonymous internet forum posters who I'll never meet. :cry:

Kevin Love
10-14-2012, 01:43 PM

anyone who tries to emulate bagelred's pathetic attempts at humor is destined for infinite amounts of failure

But my life is meaningless without the approval of anonymous internet forum posters who I'll never meet. :cry:

it must be considering how hard you try to make friends and get laughs on here :roll:

Fiasco
10-14-2012, 01:44 PM

please never mention ryan gomes' name ever again

SpecialQue
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
anyone who tries to emulate bagelred's pathetic attempts at humor is destined for infinite amounts of failure

it must be considering how hard you try to make friends and get laughs on here :roll:

So you're saying that you're not going to laugh at my jokes or be my friend? Damn.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 01:54 PM
So you're saying that you're not going to laugh at my jokes or be my friend? Damn.

Do it... end your life. Stallionaire doesn't approve of you.

RRR3
10-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Kevin Love's posting is about as good as his defense. :coleman:

NugzFan
10-14-2012, 03:01 PM
As long as we can make topics about Ron Artest losing weight, this is just another thread in the web.

Only clipper fans believe this

clipps
10-14-2012, 03:56 PM
CF86 single handedly made the Clippers one of the most hated teams on ISH. Only on ISH though. Everyone I talk to in person, even Laker homers have nothing but praise for how the Clippers franchise turned the corner(for now... Still waiting on Chris to sign above the dotted lines.)

b1imtf
10-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Some more examples.

COnDEMnED
10-14-2012, 05:35 PM
CF86 single handedly made the Clippers one of the most hated teams on ISH. Only on ISH though. Everyone I talk to in person, even Laker homers have nothing but praise for how the Clippers franchise turned the corner(for now... Still waiting on Chris to sign above the dotted lines.)
Then is it not your duty, as a fellow Clippers fan, to keep your crazies in line? Why would you want this guy to, on a constant basis, degrade the opinions of others about your team? (and its not only on ISH :), hes become sort of a guideline for other clippers fans to not be like on various Lakers forums. example: Hello new clippers fan posting on a random Lakers forum, are you anything like CF86? If so, dont expect to stay long. If not, enjoy your stay but dont bait or flame other posters.) Im not aware if he has this effect on other teams fans or their forums.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Then is it not your duty, as a fellow Clippers fan, to keep your crazies in line? Why would you want this guy to, on a constant basis, degrade the opinions of others about your team? (and its not only on ISH :), hes become sort of a guideline for other clippers fans to not be like on various Lakers forums. example: Hello new clippers fan posting on a random Lakers forum, are you anything like CF86? If so, dont expect to stay long. If not, enjoy your stay but dont bait or flame other posters.) Im not aware if he has this effect on other teams fans or their forums.

Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by an insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.

ihoopallday
10-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

RRR3
10-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.
:applause:

Legends66NBA7
10-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Hahaha ISH and all other forums are overrun by an insane volume of Lakers homers and Kobe stans yet you still are this worried about what one Clippers fan does? This is very entertaining to me. You should go into the constant 8 Lakers threads on first page alone and start practicing what you preach. Go control all the Kobe stans that are significantly worse than me.

Aren't they more Raptor fans than Laker fans in other forums ?

Besides, it's the Kobe/LeBron/Jordan/Wilt stan show everyday on here.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Aren't they more Raptor fans than Laker fans in other forums ?

Besides, it's the Kobe and LeBron show everyday on here.

Numbers wise they are 2nd to Lakers fans but the gap is huge.. but Raptors fans are super low key and respectful and I've never seen a Raptors fan troll TBH.

Legends66NBA7
10-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Numbers wise they are 2nd to Lakers fans but the gap is huge.. but Raptors fans are super low key and respectful and I've never seen a Raptors fan troll TBH.

Yeah, we don't troll. We have more fun getting pissed at our management.

:oldlol:

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah, we don't troll. We have more fun getting pissed at our management.

:oldlol:

True haha. I do see you guys bash coangelo a lot.

COnDEMnED
10-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Worried? Absolutely not. You aren't a threat to me personally. Nobody on the internet is a threat to anyone. If anything I feel sorry for you, and thats the truth. I used to be entertained by your fanatical mind frame for the first few years I knew of your existance, kinda like Bruce Blitz. Its grown tiresome and predictable. I recall an argument between you and I several years ago where you state you were just as much a Lakers fan as a Clippers fan. You're a more prominant poster on this forum than I, lead by example. As you can tell I haven't but a handfull of posts here for having been a member for several years, there's a reason for that. The same reason I don't post on the other Lakers forums anymore. I've come to realize a great majority of Lakers fans arent Lakers fans at all. Therefore, it's not worth my time. You were born in 86? My best advice to you, go live your life. Go outside, meet a girl(boy?), make some friends. You're wasting away your life on the interent talking about what Blake Griffins morning stool smelled like. Im older than you and I've just wasted 5 minutes talking to you. Im going out to my patio, with my dog and my beer. Were going to sit there and watch the squirrels play in the trees. Were going to listen to some music. These next 5 minutes will be put to some good use.

josh99
10-14-2012, 07:01 PM
This. I used to like the clippers till CF86 came along.

AirTupac
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
CF86 needs to go back to ghost hunting :facepalm

coin24
10-14-2012, 07:16 PM
I don't mind if cf86 posts 500 times per game thread a day or makes a million topics in the clippers forum. It just seems that every thread he makes in the main forum here is annoying.. It makes me want the clippers to lose so he shuts the fu*k up :oldlol:
Also the hyping of Scrubsoe, :facepalm

winwin
10-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Worried? Absolutely not. You aren't a threat to me personally. Nobody on the internet is a threat to anyone. If anything I feel sorry for you, and thats the truth. I used to be entertained by your fanatical mind frame for the first few years I knew of your existance, kinda like Bruce Blitz. Its grown tiresome and predictable. I recall an argument between you and I several years ago where you state you were just as much a Lakers fan as a Clippers fan. You're a more prominant poster on this forum than I, lead by example. As you can tell I haven't but a handfull of posts here for having been a member for several years, there's a reason for that. The same reason I don't post on the other Lakers forums anymore. I've come to realize a great majority of Lakers fans arent Lakers fans at all. Therefore, it's not worth my time. You were born in 86? My best advice to you, go live your life. Go outside, meet a girl(boy?), make some friends. You're wasting away your life on the interent talking about what Blake Griffins morning stool smelled like. Im older than you and I've just wasted 5 minutes talking to you. Im going out to my patio, with my dog and my beer. Were going to sit there and watch the squirrels play in the trees. Were going to listen to some music. These next 5 minutes will be put to some good use.

:applause: :applause:

G-train
10-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Thats the 6'5 Rodney Carney getting blocked in a preseason game.
Thread worthy :roll:

But yeah he is an athletic shot blocker for a guard.

outbreak
10-14-2012, 07:23 PM
I used to like the clippers until they got decent and clipsfan started making 10 posts a day about every little thing relating to them. Keep it to the clippers forums or game thread or should every poster start making a thread every time a player does something in game?

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 07:25 PM

1. I never claimed to be an equal fan ever the furthest I ever went was in recent years if Lakers were playing anybody but the Clippers I'd want them to win but in the last couple years the bad blood between the fans and teams has changed that perspective. I still won't randomly bag on the Lakers like many Clippers fans but I also don't associate with most Lakers fans because all they want to do is talk about fantasies about how they are going to steal all of our players etc.

2. I live with my GF, I work and I make time for hobbies such as playing sports, going camping, going to the beach, playing video games, going out to eat etc. You and a few others try to spin it like it takes hours a day to post here but it takes about 30 seconds tops to fire off a post like this and I have the mobile app. So my post count doesn't automatically mean I have no life.

You going out on the porch to watch squirrels with a beer and your dog actually makes YOU sound like the guy he needs to find something better to do with his time and stop pointing the finger at other people. The point here is you're talking about other Clippers fans keeping me in check but you have no issue with the gazillion Lakers trolls/Kobe stans?

I understand you said you don't associate with them but why not speak up the way you're telling Clippers fans to do with me? Clippers fans HAVE told me to chill out and that I'm going too far and I do hear them and respect the opinion but sometimes I get carried away just like everybody else who's passionate about their team.

AirTupac
10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
It takes more than 30 seconds to post 36.7 times a day.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 07:40 PM
It takes more than 30 seconds to post 36.7 times a day.

My post count was near 50 not long ago. It's hugely inflated due to game day threads in which I can easily rack up 100+ posts during a big game. Let's say I post 40 times a day, 30 seconds each (most posts take 10 seconds or less but I'll help ya out) that comes out 20 minutes a day of actual posting. Wow I'm a big loser who has no life based on that! :rolleyes:

AirTupac
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
My post count was near 50 not long ago. It's hugely inflated due to game day threads in which I can easily rack up 100+ posts during a big game. Let's say I post 40 times a day, 30 seconds each (most posts take 10 seconds or less but I'll help ya out) that comes out 20 minutes a day of actual posting. Wow I'm a big loser who has no life based on that! :rolleyes:

Then lets take account of your ghost hunting activates and your other clipper forums.

outbreak
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
While he is annoying, in this day and age it's not that hard to post alot and reply quick to threads. Anyone with a smart phone who subs to their own threads will get an alert and be able to reply quickly from where ever they are.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Then lets take account of your ghost hunting activates and your other clipper forums.

1. I haven't had an investigation for 5 months.

2. I have a very low post count on the other two forums I post on regularly. 8k posts in 4 years at CTB and 1k posts on PSD in a year and a half. In otherwords I do 95+ percent of my posting on ISH so again the idea that my post count= no life or no time to do other things has been proven false by mathematics. I type about 85 WPM.... as I said it doesn't take me long at all to fire off posts. I also use the mobile app.

millwad
10-14-2012, 07:49 PM
2. I live with my GF, I work and I make time for hobbies such as playing sports, going camping, going to the beach, playing video games, going out to eat etc. You and a few others try to spin it like it takes hours a day to post here but it takes about 30 seconds tops to fire off a post like this and I have the mobile app. So my post count doesn't automatically mean I have no life. I actually hunt ghosts as well.

HAHA!

brandonislegend
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Another grand thread brought to you by

dbk123
10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
i dont care how long it takes to post. 20k+ posts in less than two years is not normal. please get off the internet

Fiasco
10-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Only clipper fans believe this

It's literally the exact same thing. Why anybody actually cares about the NBA forum (and its quality) anymore is mind boggling.

Who cares.

outbreak
10-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm actually interested in hearing about the ghost hunting. Can you post some details on that clipsfan?

chips93
10-14-2012, 09:43 PM
the one thing more annying than cf86 hyping up a clipper role player? stupid witch hunts, trying to prove he has no life.

coin24
10-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Please post a pic in your ghostbusters gear:lol :lol
I promise not to future troll with it:roll:

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm actually interested in hearing about the ghost hunting. Can you post some details on that clipsfan?

I've made a few threads man. I have a paranormal research group as a hobby.

longtime lurker
10-14-2012, 10:54 PM
I like Bledsoe and think he can develop into one of the better point guards in the league. Clippers should get something for him because I don't see him fully developing if they plan on keeping Chris Paul long term.

ashlar
10-14-2012, 11:19 PM
CF86 is Zack Bagans

StateOfMind12
10-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Do people really have anything better to do than to harass CF86? :oldlol:

Seriously, this is a public NBA forum and he is making an NBA thread. If you don't like it, don't click on it or respond to it. He isn't doing anything wrong. It's not like he is trolling and calling people names.

outbreak
10-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Do people really have anything better to do than to harass CF86? :oldlol:

Seriously, this is a public NBA forum and he is making an NBA thread. If you don't like it, don't click on it or respond to it. He isn't doing anything wrong. It's not like he is trolling and calling people names.

Actually he is, there's team specific forums for jerk off threads about your favourite players and every little achievement they get.

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Actually he is, there's team specific forums for jerk off threads about your favourite players and every little achievement they get.

You're right let's get back to the million Lakers and Heat threads because there isn't a Heat or Lakers specific forum Oh wait.... This is the general NBA forum. For all teams. Highlight videos aren't rare to be posted up.

StateOfMind12
10-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Team forums are irrelevant and empty on this site. Like I said, if you don't like his thread don't view it or respond to it. You are not obligated to view his threads and posts.

It is funny how when people make Heat, Lebron, Kobe, Lakers threads nobody ever complains about lack of originality and it being posted in the wrong forum but when someone makes a thread about a different team everyone just attacks the poster.

You guys aren't a fan of diversity huh? :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
10-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Team forums are irrelevant and empty on this site. Like I said, if you don't like his thread don't view it or respond to it. You are not obligated to view his threads and posts.

It is funny how when people make Heat, Lebron, Kobe, Lakers threads nobody ever complains about lack of originality and it being posted in the wrong forum but when someone makes a thread about a different team everyone just attacks the poster.

You guys aren't a fan of diversity huh? :oldlol:

If it's not Lakers, Heat or Celtics related you have no right to post it!

outbreak
10-15-2012, 12:04 AM
alot of those threads should be in the team forums aswell. The difference is their usually made by a bunch of different users, every day clippersfan makes new threads about the same things. Every single day, and then he argues anyone who disagrees is a legit mature way is a troll

Clippersfan86
10-15-2012, 12:12 AM
alot of those threads should be in the team forums aswell. The difference is their usually made by a bunch of different users, every day clippersfan makes new threads about the same things. Every single day, and then he argues anyone who disagrees is a legit mature way is a troll

Much of these threads were made by me long ago and bumped. I make 2 or 3 threads a week when a lot is going on which isn't that excessive.

winwin
10-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Pro Sports Daily delete his jerk off threads on a regular basis