PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2k13 Problem, please help out!

GilZero
10-16-2012, 03:51 PM
The thing is my little brother has his own profile on nba 2k13 (ps3) and when he plays a quick game from the home menu he is ONLY the point guard on his team.

I know there has been some kind of setting previously to play as one player only, but I cant seem to turn this off.. Should I just delete his settings file from the system? Would that affect his my career?

GOBB
10-16-2012, 04:23 PM
The thing is my little brother has his own profile on nba 2k13 (ps3) and when he plays a quick game from the home menu he is ONLY the point guard on his team.

I know there has been some kind of setting previously to play as one player only, but I cant seem to turn this off.. Should I just delete his settings file from the system? Would that affect his my career?

Change the settings you have it set to PG only. And 2k doesnt give us the option to turn off auto save so thats why. Change settings, back out so it can save.

My Controller-Controller Settings-Preferred Postion (turn it to none)

GilZero
10-17-2012, 01:28 AM
Change the settings you have it set to PG only. And 2k doesnt give us the option to turn off auto save so thats why. Change settings, back out so it can save.

My Controller-Controller Settings-Preferred Postion (turn it to none)

Cool, big ups!