PDA

View Full Version : What to you guys think it will be in NBA 3013?

Theoo
10-18-2012, 02:37 PM
what to youguys think that there wil lbe robot to do basketball?? i dont not think so because there will alway make a 3pt shot always and there will be OT infinite :roll: and well to you think there well be an teams in mars and moon?? i maybe the have a bigger bucket there becuse the gravity the will jump higer and the ball , so the player will have toaget use to moon gravity .

to you think that then the will think that lerbron is top 10 all time ?? maybe not becuse he never was playing moon gravity and plus i thin kthat there well be 60 years old player play nba becuse the have a robots legs so maybe its is only 80-100 yaers old that are in there prime

Clippersfan86
10-18-2012, 02:39 PM
60 year old with robot legs= MVP Theoo. :applause:

ispin69
10-18-2012, 02:39 PM
But the world ends Dec 2012 :coleman:

Chapallaz
10-18-2012, 02:41 PM
I don't know, Bruinlove.

LT Ice Cream
10-18-2012, 02:43 PM
A league full of David Stern clones. That way ain't nobody gonna taunt, showboat during pre-game, act/dress hood etc. He's probably drooling just thinking about this.

Theoo
10-18-2012, 02:51 PM
60 year old with robot legs= MVP Theoo. :applause:
:roll: oh men the future a fk** if the will make a robot legs goat. i think that there will be in future a no future rating and a future rating so there well be a non future JORDAN goat and then tehre well be future robots goat becuse now fk** way that the will make a jordan to a robot legs .. well the have like 60 years nba experiance how your will beat that .. 30 champoinship jordan will tell them to fk*/* beat him with not robot legs and so much experiance

But the world ends Dec 2012 :coleman:
??? why

A league full of David Stern clones. That way ain't nobody gonna taunt, showboat during pre-game, act/dress hood etc. He's probably drooling just thinking about this.
:facepalm these fk ** suck if its is davin stern clones the will make a courts make of pillows and play with ballons

Patrick Chewing
10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdizxecVv1qfalkzo3_r2_1280.jpg

$LakerGold
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
:roll: oh men the future a fk** if the will make a robot legs goat. i think that there will be in future a no future rating and a future rating so there well be a non future JORDAN goat and then tehre well be future robots goat becuse now fk** way that the will make a jordan to a robot legs .. well the have like 60 years nba experiance how your will beat that .. 30 champoinship jordan will tell them to fk*/* beat him with not robot legs and so much experiance

??? why

:facepalm these fk ** suck if its is davin stern clones the will make a courts make of pillows and play with ballons

you can clearly tell it's spelled "DAVID" with a 'D' why you gotta put an N? :facepalm

Theoo
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM
you can clearly tell it's spelled "DAVID" with a 'D' why you gotta put an N? :facepalm
whatever man to you think that im stuped he make it first with davin and then he do edit david how im supposed to know??

Math2
10-18-2012, 03:04 PM
whatever man to you think that im stuped he make it first with davin and then he do edit david how im supposed to know??

Oh my god. :lol

NugzFan
10-18-2012, 03:05 PM
all i know is the season better start very very soon.

we have clearly run out of things to talk about here.

Clippersfan86
10-18-2012, 03:06 PM

Preach! These mofo's are lost!

MichaelCheazley
10-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Yo its 3013 I want ya'll to meet deltron zero hero not no small feat

Theoo
10-18-2012, 04:16 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbdizxecVv1qfalkzo3_r2_1280.jpg
and to these the havent fnid any alien life so i dont not think that this well happen .. but the well not make alien be able to play in nba the well have another league to them becuse that is unfair like that , and if the make jordan be alive again then the will maybe make him in the alien nba but i dont not think so , but i think the well have a lot of games to mars and the moon becuse there is so much that have not build there for more space in nba courts, but i dont think there well be man free agent that want to go to mars because the have to buy a spaceshpi but maybe they have a lot of nice places in mars well see then

inclinerator
10-18-2012, 04:47 PM
probably wont be an nba or everyone is in their own virtual world

Theoo
10-18-2012, 04:53 PM
probably wont be an nba or everyone is in their own virtual world
are you fk** kidding .. nba well never stop .. bookmark these postfor 3013

Bigsmoke
10-18-2012, 05:22 PM

really?

rodman91
10-18-2012, 06:56 PM
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Basketball-Player-Robot-psd35954.png

b1imtf
10-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Grant Hill will still be playing

jstern
10-18-2012, 07:09 PM
I dont think it would be that different. It depends on how popular it will be. I don't know much about baseball but its not like computers I know the 50s were better than the 60s. People are people.

G-train
10-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Basketball wont matter.

BuffaloBill
10-18-2012, 07:38 PM
are you fk** kidding .. nba well never stop .. bookmark these postfor 3013

bookmarked.

wait...

outbreak
10-18-2012, 08:00 PM
We'll probably have genetic manipulation and be a lot more strict on determining a babies features before it's born. If we had this these days half of ISH would have been aborted/fixed up in the womb. Hell maybe Theoo wouldn't be mentally retarded either. Could be a good thing.

Collie
10-18-2012, 11:12 PM
This is 1000, yes one thousand years from now. How different is AD 1012 from 2012? Heck how different was 1912 from 2012? It's reaaally hard to predict, we don't even know if the world would still be the same or intergalactic shit was already invented.

$LakerGold
10-18-2012, 11:40 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

whatever :roll: :roll: :roll:

outbreak
10-18-2012, 11:50 PM
This is 1000, yes one thousand years from now. How different is AD 1012 from 2012? Heck how different was 1912 from 2012? It's reaaally hard to predict, we don't even know if the world would still be the same or intergalactic shit was already invented.

hell how different is 1990 to 2012 as well. I remember the days of actually having to research things in books and keep change for the pay phones. Different world.

Psileas
10-18-2012, 11:57 PM
I heard rumors that its cover will feature a cyborg from 2967, so that old farts will remember the good, old days...

jlitt
10-22-2012, 10:17 AM
by then we will be out of oil, and unless we can come up with an alternative form of fuel the world will be a vastly different place. aka get use to manual labor and severly reduced living populations.

The only way we have been able to support 6 plus billion people on this planet is because of the cheap easy abundent fuel source that oil provides in making and manufacturing our food sources. Without it there is no way we can make the amount of food neccessary to sustain that type of population on this planet.

safe to say recreational things will be a thing of the past.

madmax17
10-22-2012, 10:35 AM
They'll be no basketball sorry, the world will be destroyed due to religious fanatics 'Jordanists' and 'KObezionists' will nuke the world 4 times, Jordanists will claim there is only one God and he can jump so high he reaches heaven in a single bow (but only if his launching pad is Jerusalem or Nebraska), he wears double togas (toga under a toga) and red shoes, everyone who doesn't believe in this God is a heretic and needs to be 'bulled' a word that soon turned into 'bullied' unfortunately. This God is also very human-like in appearance as he once roamed the earth and his skin color is white.

Kobezionsits will scare their daughters that Kobe will visit them at night if they don't eat their broccoli, also according to the 'sacred writings' once you get hold of an object it's a sin to pass it around. This God is supposedly black.

Jordan was the first country to get nuked because they refused to change their religion to Jordanism and instead adopted Kobezionism.

madmax17
10-22-2012, 10:41 AM
by then we will be out of oil, and unless we can come up with an alternative form of fuel the world will be a vastly different place. aka get use to manual labor and severly reduced living populations.

The only way we have been able to support 6 plus billion people on this planet is because of the cheap easy abundent fuel source that oil provides in making and manufacturing our food sources. Without it there is no way we can make the amount of food neccessary to sustain that type of population on this planet.

safe to say recreational things will be a thing of the past.We already have alternative fuels and electric cars that go up to 300 km/h, we are just humoring the oil industry because.. well they are very powerful and shoot people in the head that come up with better and cleaner solutions than gasoline.

CavaliersFTW
10-22-2012, 10:44 AM

Co-signed. Well said Theoo, you are probably the most genuine and unbiased poster on ISH, always a pleasure reading your posts :applause:

jlitt
10-22-2012, 11:00 AM
We already have alternative fuels and electric cars that go up to 300 km/h, we are just humoring the oil industry because.. well they are very powerful and shoot people in the head that come up with better and cleaner solutions than gasoline.

Yeah if you knew the truth about how amazing oil is and unbelievably hard to duplicate then you would realize what you said is not close to the truth.

jstern
10-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah if you knew the truth about how amazing oil is and unbelievably hard to duplicate then you would realize what you said is not close to the truth.

I remember reading about this guy working on something really cool for energy, but then he had an accident and he's no more.

Theoo
07-23-2014, 06:17 PM
bump

riseagainst
07-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Clippersfan86

is he coming back?

:oldlol: