PDA

View Full Version : I shed a tear...seeing Nash and Howard

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I was very happy to see Dwight on the court with Nash. These two really deserved better.

Glad to see them get the support from the fans at Staples. They need good fans to cheer them and it was only preseason.

KyrieTheFuture
10-22-2012, 03:48 PM
I give them three losses before you start blaming them

red1
10-22-2012, 03:49 PM
:lol

Nick Young
10-22-2012, 03:51 PM
yes, glad to see their careers won't be wasted at shitty organizations and nash can get atleast a couple rings, he deserves them

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 03:52 PM
yes, glad to see their careers won't be wasted at shitty organizations and nash can get atleast a couple rings, he deserves them

yes.:bowdown:

Go Getter
10-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Yes.:applause:

coin24
10-22-2012, 03:57 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown:

KyrieTheFuture
10-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Oh so he's guaranteed at least 2 now?

M.Bustly15A5RU8
10-22-2012, 03:59 PM

As long as his holiness Gawdbe doesn't get blame.

senelcoolidge
10-22-2012, 04:10 PM
In typical laker fan disloyalty they will want them traded at some point in the season.

outbreak
10-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Yeah Dwight deserves better then a team that made a finals run, then let his bum buddy turk walk because he asked to much, resigned lewis for dwight and then bought in all Dwights pals (arenas,turk,big baby are all guys Dwight asked for because he felt the magic weren't letting him play with his friends).

TheFan
10-22-2012, 06:56 PM
lol... acting like those 2 hasn't had good teammates.

Nash has played with names like Shawn Marion, Stoudemire, Shaq Oneal, Jason Richardson.

Howard had a good team, actually he was one healthy Jameer Nelson off a title... people forget how badly healthy Jameer Nelson lit Fisher in the regular season.

kNIOKAS
10-22-2012, 07:07 PM
lol... acting like those 2 hasn't had good teammates.

Nash has played with names like Shawn Marion, Stoudemire, Shaq Oneal, Jason Richardson.

Howard had a good team, actually he was one healthy Jameer Nelson off a title... people forget how badly healthy Jameer Nelson lit Fisher in the regular season.
Oh he played to those names alright! He made those names, you sucker.

RRR3
10-22-2012, 07:11 PM
Nash didn't "make" a single one of those players, especially not Shaquille ****ing O'Neal

kNIOKAS
10-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Nash didn't "make" a single one of those players, especially not Shaquille ****ing O'Neal
He did. Shaquille ****ing O'Neal is so out of context only bumhead would mention him. And you're a piece of shit for falling for this.

plUto or bUst
10-22-2012, 07:30 PM

Steve Nash made those players alright. Don't you know, Steve Nash is so good he could make NBA all stars out of random people in the street. Just put them on the same team as Steve Nash, and they would magically catch all his alley-oop passes for dunks. They wouldn't have to work hard, or have any talent of their own right, or anything like that. Nba statisticians should just credit Steve Nash with all of his teams points, because without him, his teammates would not be able to score.

tldr. Steve Nash is our savior.

RRR3
10-22-2012, 07:40 PM
He did. Shaquille ****ing O'Neal is so out of context only bumhead would mention him. And you're a piece of shit for falling for this.

Shawn Marion on the Suns w/o Nash (excluding rookie yer)
2001: 17/11/2/2/1 on 48/26/81
2002: 19/10/2/2/1 on 47/39/85
2003: 21/10/2/2/1 on 45/39/85
2004: 19/9/3/2/1 on 44/34/85

Amar'e Stoudemire w/o Nash (excluding rookie year)
2004: 21/9/1/1/2 on 56% FG and 73% FT.
2011: 25/8/3/1/2 on 50% FG and 80% FT.
Obviously Amar'e was below par last season but he proved he could be a beast w/o Nash already.

Jason Richardson's best seasons came w/o Nash
2005: 22/6/4/2/0 on 45/34/69
2006: 23/6/3/1/1 on 45/38/67
2008: 22/5/3/1/1 on 44/41/75

I don't even know why you listed Shaq. Literally all of these players were good to great w/o Nash. Nash helped them get easier looks, which can be seen in their FG% but to act like he made them is crazy.

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Let's not argue about who made who.

This thread is about Nash and Howard finally getting support from fans.

outbreak
10-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Let's not argue about who made who.

This thread is about Nash and Howard finally getting support from fans.

Quite possibly one of the worst posts in the history of the internet. Both guys came from cities that they OWNED.

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Quite possibly one of the worst posts in the history of the internet. Both guys came from cities that they OWNED.

I'm going to have to disagree because Orlando was getting tired of Dwight's indecision.

Phoenix was tired of Nash not bringing them a ring.

It's downright pathetic, where their fans now are cheering for them to win a ring.

outbreak
10-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm going to have to disagree because Orlando was getting tired of Dwight's indecision.

Phoenix was tired of Nash not bringing them a ring.

It's downright pathetic, where their fans now are cheering for them to win a ring.

Really? Your using Dwight's time AFTER he had already been saying he wants out to judge how fans treated him? After he waived his free agency option fans were ready to love him again. Please delete your ISH account now if your actually trying to change your argument to be about fans not supported Nash and Howard. Please delete it or tell me your joking because if your serious your a total retard and you need medical attention.

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Really? Your using Dwight's time AFTER he had already been saying he wants out to judge how fans treated him? After he waived his free agency option fans were ready to love him again. Please delete your ISH account now if your actually trying to change your argument to be about fans not supported Nash and Howard. Please delete it or tell me your joking because if your serious your a total retard and you need medical attention.

Bitter Orlando fan is bitter.

It's the past for you now.

Let these guys get their moment in their careers to be respected and cheered for.

outbreak
10-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Bitter Orlando fan is bitter.

It's the past for you now.

Let these guys get their moment in their careers to be respected and cheered for.

I'm not really that bitter. It's his right to leave once his contracts up and I don't wish him any ill will. Can't deny he handled it poorly but it is what it is.
Claiming Nash and Howard weren't respected and cheered for though, you have to see how bad that argument is? Those guys were literally worshipped in their towns.

9erempiree
10-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm not really that bitter. It's his right to leave once his contracts up and I don't wish him any ill will. Can't deny he handled it poorly but it is what it is.
Claiming Nash and Howard weren't respected and cheered for though, you have to see how bad that argument is? Those guys were literally worshipped in their towns.

and they are the same fans that pushed them to leave.

what's important is how great the Laker fans are to them. Soemthing they never received in the past.

PyrrhusX
10-22-2012, 08:23 PM

Just like Ramon last year when the stans proclaimed the coming of a new god before the hate exploded :bowdown: :bowdown:

I am waiting for the blame game too.:applause: :applause:

outbreak
10-22-2012, 08:24 PM
and they are the same fans that pushed them to leave.

what's important is how great the Laker fans are to them. Soemthing they never received in the past.

You should stop before you embarrass yourself further. They left because they want to win rings and felt that they can do that better in L.A where more free agents and talent are willing to sign. They didn't leave because they fans didn't cheer for them.

kNIOKAS
10-23-2012, 03:40 AM
Shawn Marion on the Suns w/o Nash (excluding rookie yer)
2001: 17/11/2/2/1 on 48/26/81
2002: 19/10/2/2/1 on 47/39/85
2003: 21/10/2/2/1 on 45/39/85
2004: 19/9/3/2/1 on 44/34/85

Amar'e Stoudemire w/o Nash (excluding rookie year)
2004: 21/9/1/1/2 on 56% FG and 73% FT.
2011: 25/8/3/1/2 on 50% FG and 80% FT.
Obviously Amar'e was below par last season but he proved he could be a beast w/o Nash already.

Jason Richardson's best seasons came w/o Nash
2005: 22/6/4/2/0 on 45/34/69
2006: 23/6/3/1/1 on 45/38/67
2008: 22/5/3/1/1 on 44/41/75

I don't even know why you listed Shaq. Literally all of these players were good to great w/o Nash. Nash helped them get easier looks, which can be seen in their FG% but to act like he made them is crazy.
Yeah right :facepalm

Where's Marion now? Amare? Richardson? Oh my god it's freaking Jason Richardson. Shaq was a washed up big project brought for a single season. If you name Shaq there say Nash played with Grant Hill who is:

NBA co-Rookie of the Year (1995)

TaLvsCuaL
10-23-2012, 03:47 AM
:applause:

Can see what will happen, first blame would be to Pau for being soft, then Nash for being old, and finally Howard for being dumb..

tomtucker
10-23-2012, 04:09 AM

Can see what will happen, first blame would be to Pau for being soft, then Nash for being old, and finally Howard for being dumb..

what about metta ?

Haymaker
10-23-2012, 04:11 AM
yes, glad to see their careers won't be wasted at shitty organizations and nash can get atleast a couple rings, he deserves them Yup. I want to see Nash with a ring. I'm a Spurs fan, this is so wrong in so many ways, but fukc it. :D

RazorBaLade
10-23-2012, 05:04 AM

as an avid blamer last year im only going to blame jamison this year. hes the only one

ILLsmak
10-23-2012, 07:10 AM
I was very happy to see Dwight on the court with Nash. These two really deserved better.

Glad to see them get the support from the fans at Staples. They need good fans to cheer them and it was only preseason.

Reminds me of when LA got Karl and GP... but Howard at this stage is so much of a larger name.

Crazy shit. I can't be mad at people for appreciating talent on their team. I just hope you understand what a gift it really is to get that level of talent.

-Smak

Dave3
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Yeah right :facepalm

Where's Marion now? Amare? Richardson? Oh my god it's freaking Jason Richardson. Shaq was a washed up big project brought for a single season.

Marion? He's entering his 13th year in the league? Richardson, he's declining as he ages. Amar'e? He had an injury plagued year following a 25 ppg season. You're asking about players who have been in the league over a decade as if players don't naturally decline and it was always Nash that made them who they are. It's like asking where Eric Snow is now. He retired??? Then I guess LeBron made him who he is!!! (completely ignoring the long career he had before the Cavs, like you're doing with J Rich, Marion, and Stoudemire post-Nash.)

kNIOKAS
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Marion? He's entering his 13th year in the league? Richardson, he's declining as he ages. Amar'e? He had an injury plagued year following a 25 ppg season. You're asking about players who have been in the league over a decade as if players don't naturally decline and it was always Nash that made them who they are. It's like asking where Eric Snow is now. He retired??? Then I guess LeBron made him who he is!!! (completely ignoring the long career he had before the Cavs, like you're doing with J Rich, Marion, and Stoudemire post-Nash.)
Right, they are irrelevant. That's all I wanted.

Dave3
10-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Right, they are irrelevant. That's all I wanted.
Good to see you use sound logic.

kNIOKAS
10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Tell me how Amare was exposed in New York of not being the franchise player as he was expected to be. How Marion struggled after he left Pheonix until he found team where he can play 3rd-4th piano where he is actually comfortable (although talking big about being not fully appreciated in a Suns uni). And Jason Richardson was never worthy of an all-star selection (although I belive he had a couple?). Those guys got really overrated during their time in Pheonix, and that's because - team had 2 time MVP point guard in Steve Nash.

Lebron23
10-23-2012, 11:54 AM

What's up Dave3? It's been a while since I last saw you posts in this forum. It's gonna be a very exciting season for LeBron, Wade and the rest of the Heat.

Back to Back NBA Champion.

Dave3
10-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Tell me how Amare was exposed in New York of not being the franchise player as he was expected to be.
You mean how he was in the top 10 and even top 5 in MVP countdowns in the beginning of the year when he was averaging 25/9 and leading New York to a ~.600 winning percentage until players went down with injuries and they gutted their roster for Melo? Oh and even after all that he finished the year 25/9. He's injured one year and all of a sudden he's irrelevant? Nice one. Oh, and Nash made him so good that in his first year as a team's first option he scores a career high in ppg? Really?

How Marion struggled after he left Pheonix until he found team where he can play 3rd-4th piano where he is actually comfortable (although talking big about being not fully appreciated in a Suns uni).
You mean to tell me a player that spent time on 3 different teams in 2 years is going to have a little trouble adjusting? Well this is definitely ground breaking! And before he was traded to Miami when he was with Nash he was averaging 16/10, and with Miami he averaged 14/11 on lower FG%. Again, ground breaking that a player goes from 3rd option to second option on a new and much less talented team and his FG% goes down a little. Once more, great example.

And Jason Richardson was never worthy of an all-star selection (although I belive he had a couple?). Those guys got really overrated during their time in Pheonix, and that's because - team had 2 time MVP point guard in Steve Nash.
Jason Richardson was never overrated in his time in Phoenix. Again, how does someone have seasons of 20 ppg before Nash, and never that high with Nash be considered made by him? Absolute nonsense.

Dave3
10-23-2012, 12:46 PM
What's up Dave3? It's been a while since I last saw you posts in this forum. It's gonna be a very exciting season for LeBron, Wade and the rest of the Heat.

Back to Back NBA Champion.
Yeah man, been busy. Yeah, good luck to them. They have a great shot obviously.

kennethgriffin
10-23-2012, 12:52 PM
In typical laker fan disloyalty they will want them traded at some point in the season.

i think the order of blame diservingly will go like this

#1 Mike Brown

#2 pau gasol

#3 steve nash

#4 Dwight Howard

#5 Kobe Bryant

this is based on who is the best to who is the least valuable on LA..

howard and kobe should be fine. they bring it every night. its the other guys i don't know about

nash could end up being washed up and a defensive liability.. pau might be soft again... mike browns system doesnt work well with the 2nd unit.

howards only downfall could be chemistry problems if the lakers dont do well. he might get unhappy

kobe always just does his job and at this point in his career shouldnt be a distraction.

Dave3
10-23-2012, 05:21 PM
You mean how he was in the top 10 and even top 5 in MVP countdowns in the beginning of the year when he was averaging 25/9 and leading New York to a ~.600 winning percentage until players went down with injuries and they gutted their roster for Melo? Oh and even after all that he finished the year 25/9. He's injured one year and all of a sudden he's irrelevant? Nice one. Oh, and Nash made him so good that in his first year as a team's first option he scores a career high in ppg? Really?

You mean to tell me a player that spent time on 3 different teams in 2 years is going to have a little trouble adjusting? Well this is definitely ground breaking! And before he was traded to Miami when he was with Nash he was averaging 16/10, and with Miami he averaged 14/11 on lower FG%. Again, ground breaking that a player goes from 3rd option to second option on a new and much less talented team and his FG% goes down a little. Once more, great example.

Jason Richardson was never overrated in his time in Phoenix. Again, how does someone have seasons of 20 ppg before Nash, and never that high with Nash be considered made by him? Absolute nonsense.
Niokas, did you really just neg this post saying don't argue with me? I mean I don't care for the neg, but if you don't want to argued with, why even be on a basketball forum?

RRR3
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Niokas, what are you even arguing? I just gave you statistical proof Nash didn't make any of those guys and you're still arguing with it. :biggums:

jstern
10-23-2012, 06:03 PM

Or putting down their contribution if the Lakers win the finals, to make it seem that it was all Kobe.

kNIOKAS
10-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Niokas, did you really just neg this post saying don't argue with me? I mean I don't care for the neg, but if you don't want to argued with, why even be on a basketball forum?
yes

Niokas, what are you even arguing? I just gave you statistical proof Nash didn't make any of those guys and you're still arguing with it. :biggums:

That's not a proof, it's not statistical, and you're a douche.

red1
10-23-2012, 06:28 PM
i think the order of blame diservingly will go like this

#1 Mike Brown

#2 pau gasol

#3 steve nash

#4 Dwight Howard

#5 Kobe Bryant

realistically it would be more like

1. mike brown

2. errybody else

mike brown is the saviour of the anti-laker legion

Dave3
10-23-2012, 06:30 PM
yes

I guess if you can't make a point, might as well right? Thanks for confirming I was right lol.

RRR3
10-23-2012, 06:43 PM
yes

That's not a proof, it's not statistical, and you're a douche.
AND you're a pompous jackanape who can't admit when he's wrong.

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 06:46 PM
AND you're a pompous jackanape who can't admit when he's wrong.
http://i.imgur.com/6r0pc.png

"AND you're a pompous jackanape who can't admit when he's wrong."

red1
10-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Holy fukk its this ****** again. Stop posting rocketsgreatness you annoying little bitch

Dave3
10-23-2012, 06:55 PM

It takes a big man to make fun of people from behind the security of their PC. And he looks fine. Grow up.

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 07:04 PM
And he looks fine.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

maybe compared to you... :roll:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
RG confirmed as gay.

red1
10-23-2012, 07:14 PM
RG confirmed as gay.
seriously tho, why is he on your jock like that. you say something about yao ming?

RRR3
10-23-2012, 07:18 PM
LOL IDK I just he finds me attractive :confusedshrug:

ILLsmak
10-23-2012, 07:21 PM

haha

-Smak

Dave3
10-23-2012, 07:45 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

maybe compared to you... :roll:
Clever. Again, anyone 10 year old can say what they want from behind a PC. It's especially those that are insecure that do so as vehemently as yourself. You do nothing but expose your own shortcomings with these "jokes" that are as childish as they are pointless.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Clever. Again, anyone 10 year old can say what they want from behind a PC. It's especially those that are insecure that do so as vehemently as yourself. You do nothing but expose your own shortcomings with these "jokes" that are as childish as they are pointless.

I REALLY do think he's a sociopath. Kid shows all signs even when not trolling...

Clifton
10-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Boring.

Dave3
10-23-2012, 08:08 PM
I REALLY do think he's a sociopath. Kid shows all signs even when not trolling...
He's not a sociopath, he's just a kid, or some immature teen. The internet for most people is a veil of anonymity. The perfect way to be confrontational because there's never a threat of consequence. In other words, it brings out the inner jackass of douche bags. In person he's probably mild mannered, shy, etc. He needs to vent over the internet. I'm honestly not sure whether to be annoyed or sorry for him. If someone needs to do that on the internet... W/e, I'm no psychologist or w/e, it's just baffling almost.

Heavincent
10-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Does anyone else think it's weird how RG obsesses over a picture of some random dude on the internet? Like he has it saved on his computer and everything.

I'm just saying. I don't care about any of you enough to save your picture on my computer.

RRR3
10-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Does anyone else think it's weird how RG obsesses over a picture of some random dude on the internet? Like he has it saved on his computer and everything.

I'm just saying. I don't care about any of you enough to save your picture on my computer.
RG's a psychopath. The sooner you stop trying to rationalize his behavior the better.

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 10:18 PM
haha

-Smak
:oldlol: Pretty sure that was/is everybody's reaction when looking at this kid.

Ouch, coming from you that hurts, coming from someone that defends this kid's looks. The only people defending his looks are the people that looks just like him or worse, so you are probably some fat, ugly acne ridden **** like him as well.

:oldlol:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 10:20 PM
RG:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28809437.jpg

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I thought I was on his ignore, looks like he is getting butthut again. :oldlol:

Lookin good in prom brah especially with a nice tranny date

http://oi45.tinypic.com/eld4xs.jpg

feel free to abuse the report button.

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:01 PM
If you knew what she actually looked like, you'd probably off yourself :oldlol: Jealous m'fer

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:06 PM
If you knew what she actually looked like, you'd probably off
yourself :oldlol: Jealous m'fer
Looks like I was never ignored at all :roll:

:oldlol: It looks like a 'he' to me though. How much did you pay a tranny to go to prom with?

Stern
10-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Wasnt stateofmind a bulls fan last year and talked shit about Lebron. :lol

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:20 PM
What editing LeBron's face on it makes you feel better that I had a prom date? :oldlol: Talk about sad

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:22 PM
What editing LeBron's face on it makes you feel better that I had a prom date? :oldlol: Talk about sad
Seeing that you cut off her face, I can only speculate what she looks like. But it's pretty obvious she probably looks like a dude considering how you had to cut her face off. :oldlol:

Why else would anyone be afraid to post what their girl looks like? You didn't answer my question though, how much you pay her? :oldlol:

Oh, it's also nice to know I'm on your ignore :roll:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Why would I show you creeps what she looks like and let you stalk her? :oldlol:
RG=furious his Yao Ming blow up doll can't love him back :roll:

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Why would I show you creeps what she looks like and let you stalk her? :oldlol:
Considering how she went with you to prom, it's obvious she has a thing for creeps and losers, especially fat ugly ones that should consider trying proactiv. :roll:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:26 PM
RG I wouldn't call anyone a loser if I had over 70 accounts on a message board NBA forum :lol

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:30 PM
RG I wouldn't call anyone a loser if I had over 70 accounts on a message board NBA forum :lol

"I wouldn't call anyone a loser"

hmmm wonder why.

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:32 PM
I said if I was you. I have no problem calling your ****** ass a loser :oldlol:.

LOSER

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:34 PM
I said if I was you. I have no problem calling your ****** ass a loser :oldlol:.

LOSER
:roll:

Looks like I touched a nerve again.

You never answered my question though, how much did you pay her to be your prom date? There is no way she actually wanted to go with you unless she really does have a thing with creepy losers that need to consider trying proactiv. :oldlol:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you can be nice to a girl and she might like you enough to go on a date with you? :confusedshrug:

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:36 PM
Did it ever occur to you that you can be nice to a girl and she might like you enough to go on a date with you? :confusedshrug:
With you in particular? No, because why the hell would anyone want to go to a prom with some fat, ugly kid who has terrible skin and probably smells like shit like all fat people do? :oldlol:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:38 PM
RG I'm hardly an expert on women, but at least I've talked to them before. You CLEARLY haven't.

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:39 PM

"I'm hardly an expert on women"

Shocker...... :oldlol:

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Photo of RG:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28891429.jpg

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:44 PM
http://oi49.tinypic.com/jtv5ad.jpg

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:45 PM
LOL @ acting like her being black is a negative. RG=racist and stupid.

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:47 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3rhadg.jpg

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:48 PM
http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/134507/ida-ljungqvist-profile.jpg

RG=black women are ugly

Racist and homosexual :lol

StateOfMind12
10-23-2012, 11:49 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3rhael.jpg.

RRR3
10-23-2012, 11:50 PM
:sleeping

RG you're so unoriginal

raptorfan_dr07
10-24-2012, 02:24 AM
He's not a sociopath, he's just a kid, or some immature teen.

Nah he's a sociopath. An immature teen is someone like Alphawolf who just trolls around acting retarded. RG literally has dozens of accounts. I've even seen him respond to himself on one of his other accounts. I mean, what kind of person creates dozens of accounts on an internet message board? :wtf:

A few years ago he kept trying to purposely troll some of us Raptors fans cause we thought Dwight was better than Yao(This was like 2009). Whenever a top 10 PF in the NBA thread came up, he would purposely leave off Chris Bosh cause he was so mad.

His accounts are dead giveaways too, they always look something like "StateofMind12", "IDefend5", "ClutchCity95" stuff like that.

RazorBaLade
10-24-2012, 02:51 AM
r3 looks like a avg normal guy and not being a weirdo who posts s1's pic over and over is prob more important to a woman.

Clippersfan86
10-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Wow more spamming of RRR's pic? LET IT GO MAN. You don't like each other ****ing use the ignore buttons.

kNIOKAS
10-24-2012, 03:15 AM
I guess if you can't make a point, might as well right? Thanks for confirming I was right lol.
It doesn't work this way, bud.

It's just crazy to say Oh Steve Nash played with names like Amare etc. He was the orchestrator of all this. Amare played with Steve Nash, not vice versa. If anything, Steve Nash made Amare a household name that he has problem living up for, especially now with no Dantoni. Same with Marion. And Jason Richardson was never a franchise changing player. Few times dunk champion, I give you that, but it's ridiculous to mention him as a material that Nash couldn't turn to work for the team. Come on, bud.

keepinitreal
10-24-2012, 04:51 AM
#loyalty

joshwake
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
I puked a little seeing them in lakers jersys.

Sharmer
06-28-2013, 07:33 PM

homo........:lol

TylerOO
06-28-2013, 07:43 PM

:bowdown: :bowdown: :applause: :applause:

Sharmer
06-28-2013, 07:45 PM

:lol

Bandito
06-28-2013, 08:47 PM