PDA

View Full Version : Larry Fitzgerald cuts Kevin Love's hair

DuMa
10-24-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrMvuaUXMkk

http://www.awolfamongwolves.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/KevinLoveBald.png

also gonna get a sight of Love's broken hand.

Clippersfan86
10-24-2012, 06:02 PM
He actually looks very slick and GQ with the bald cut. He should keep it.

CavaliersFTW
10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/3527226_o.gif

KeyNote
10-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Looks like Gortat :lol :lol

but that's a dope thing to do..shout out to Fitz

flipogb
10-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Gortat ,lol

doubt we see him play any games while bald tho

wagexslave
10-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Fitz :bowdown:

My favorite NFL player easily. Most likable guy in the league, and the greatest hands in the NFL by far.

Just wish my Cards could fetch him an actual good QB(and a o-line to protect said QB) so we better utilize his talents.

FireMcFailPlease
10-24-2012, 07:08 PM
lmfao @ fitzy describing loves head. "he mustve had a rough upbringing"

TheSilentKiller
10-24-2012, 07:12 PM
This

<- Or that

Rockets(T-mac)
10-24-2012, 07:27 PM
lmfao @ fitzy describing loves head. "he mustve had a rough upbringing" :oldlol:

Pretty cool of the two to do this.

fsvr54
10-24-2012, 07:38 PM
who the **** is Larry Fitzgerald? Don't assume people know who this guy is.

Sammyzuko
10-24-2012, 08:00 PM
I know it's difficult to find information these days, so please allow me to assist you. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Larry+Fitzgerald)

#number6ix#
10-24-2012, 08:01 PM
:bowdown: :applause:

Beatlezz
10-24-2012, 08:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrMvuaUXMkk

http://www.awolfamongwolves.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/KevinLoveBald.png

also gonna get a sight of Love's broken hand.

son of Matt Geiger! :lol

All Net
10-24-2012, 08:55 PM
Looks like Gortat :lol :lol

but that's a dope thing to do..shout out to Fitz

he really does.

AlonzoGOAT
10-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Well if the op is targeting the american audience then Larry Fitzgerald>Kevin Love in terms of popularity and it's probably not close. And it's not hard to google you SOB

wagexslave
10-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Future HOF NFL wide receiver, had the greatest Wide Receiver postseason in NFL history.

fsvr54
10-24-2012, 09:26 PM
I google'd who he is before I even posted. I was just making a point that the op should have said "NFL player Larry Fitzgerald" or something. This is a basketball forum, I know jack shit about football, and yes I'm American.

BrickingStar
10-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I google'd who he is before I even posted. I was just making a point that the op should have said "NFL player Larry Fitzgerald" or something. This is a basketball forum, I know jack shit about football, and yes I'm American.
Then just say that first dumb biatch. And no he doesn't really have to, you can google it to see who he is. He's pretty popular to begin with.

Heavincent
10-24-2012, 09:58 PM

:facepalm

Do live under a rock? I understand if you don't watch football, but if you ever watch TV, go on the internet, or listen to the radio you should know who he is. I don't know shit about baseball, but I know who the big superstars are.

Pacers4ever
10-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Ban Worthy

Larry>Hawks and it not even remotely close.

KDthunderup
10-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Why is everyone ignoring the whole point of this video? Everyone retweet the top tweet here to raise 25 cents for Breast Cancer charity.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SpreadLove&src=hash

FireMcFailPlease
10-24-2012, 10:40 PM
im surprised you know how to run a computer. idiot.

fsvr54
10-24-2012, 10:48 PM
People getting mad? :confusedshrug:

FireMcFailPlease
10-24-2012, 10:49 PM
not mad..just shocked..this is like not knowing who albert pujols or derek jeter is

fsvr54
10-24-2012, 10:53 PM
I've heard of Derek jeter, but pujols? :lol

flipogb
10-24-2012, 11:08 PM
not mad..just shocked..this is like not knowing who albert pujols or derek jeter is

I wont recognize Pujols on the street but obviously you gotta know Jeter. and I think baseball and footbal are boring as hell but Ive heard of Fitzgerald

KDthunderup
10-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Who the **** is Pujols?

Fudge
10-24-2012, 11:13 PM
:oldlol:

TOUCH MY BODY
10-24-2012, 11:20 PM

I always suspected you loved tubed steak :pimp:

AngelEyes
10-25-2012, 02:18 AM
Who the **** is Pujols?

He's a famous baseball player, obviously no one expects you to know who he is if you're from Australia, but if you're from the U.S. it's hard to believe that person would not know who he is.

kurt_rambis
10-25-2012, 02:43 AM
He's a famous baseball player, obviously no one expects you to know who he is if you're from Australia, but if you're from the U.S. it's hard to believe that person would not know who he is.
if you're not really a sports fan, it would be easy to see how you could not know who pujols or larry fitzgerald are. it's not like they do a ton of commercials or are huge media superstars or anything

Alonzo Magic
10-25-2012, 03:27 AM
Most likable guy in the league, and the greatest hands in the NFL by far.

Has an incredible ass too.

wagexslave
10-25-2012, 03:51 AM
Has an incredible ass too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

magic chiongson
10-25-2012, 03:55 AM
:facepalm

Do live under a rock? I understand if you don't watch football, but if you ever watch TV, go on the internet, or listen to the radio you should know who he is. I don't know shit about baseball, but I know who the big superstars are.

michael vick & a couple white quarterbacks are the only NFL players that i know :D

lakers_forever
10-25-2012, 11:01 AM
I have never heard of Larry Fitzgerald, Jeter and Pujols. But I'm not american. You guys got undestand that MLB and NFL are not popular at all outside the United States. NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MLB AND NFL.

wang4three
10-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Lookin' like Tom Tolbert.

wang4three
10-25-2012, 12:16 PM
I have never heard of Larry Fitzgerald, Jeter and Pujols. But I'm not american. You guys got undestand that MLB and NFL are not popular at all outside the United States. NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MLB AND NFL.

Not true, plenty of people in South America and Japan care about MLB.

lakers_forever
10-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Not true, plenty of people in South America and Japan care about MLB.

Brazil is half of South America in area and population and no one gives a crap about MLB here. Same thing in Argentina, the second biggest SA country.

Baseball is essentialy only popular in Venezuela (only 5% of the population of South America. So, not true. Plenty of people do not care about baseball in South America.

And yes, some people care abut MLB in Japan. Still it's only one country. MLB is pretty much dead across South America, Europe, Oceania and Africa.

JohnnySic
10-25-2012, 01:33 PM
^I'd say baseball is pretty popular in the Dominican Republic.

wagexslave
10-25-2012, 01:35 PM
I feel bad for whoever is missing out on the greatest sport on the planet(football).

lakers_forever
10-25-2012, 01:41 PM
^I'd say baseball is pretty popular in the Dominican Republic.

And Geography says the Dominican Republic is not in South America. :D

highwhey
10-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Why is Fitz hanging out with this scrub? Jk

http://s10.postimage.org/6lepacznt/Screenshot_2012_10_25_11_06_14.png

BrickingStar
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
You got to realize that the guy I was talking to is from atlanta.

Nice to see foreigners jump on the lakers bandwagon

BrickingStar
10-25-2012, 02:30 PM
if you're not really a sports fan, it would be easy to see how you could not know who pujols or larry fitzgerald are. it's not like they do a ton of commercials or are huge media superstars or anything
I could say the same thing about kobe/lebron. The only kobe commercial I can remember is the system shit recent. Then for lebron probably the slow nike dunk commercial but he doesn't do many commercials either.

lakers_forever
10-25-2012, 02:31 PM
You got to realize that the guy I was talking to is from atlanta.

Nice to see foreigners jump on the lakers bandwagon

It's strange for an american to not have heard of those guys indeed.

Yep. That Bandwagon in 06 (date a joined here) when the Lakers were winning everything with a super team with Smush Parker, Kwame and Odom.

BrickingStar
10-25-2012, 02:37 PM
It's strange for an american to not have heard of those guys indeed.

Yep. That Bandwagon in 06 (date a joined here) when the Lakers were winning everything with a super team with Smush Parker, Kwame and Odom.
stop acting like you became a fan of the lakers in 2006 :roll: Like if join date has any reason to do with it. Easily hopped on the lakers during the 3peat

lakers_forever
10-25-2012, 02:44 PM
stop acting like you became a fan of the lakers in 2006 :roll: Like if join date has any reason to do with it. Easily hopped on the lakers during the 3peat

No. I did not become a fan in 06. Way before that. I'm 28 (will be 29 soon) years old and became a fan 94 when they sucked. I just liked their jerseys and knew that Magic used to play there. I used to play with them in NBA Jam. But I only really started following the team in 96 (when the internet got strong here and I got cable TV).

kurt_rambis
10-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I could say the same thing about kobe/lebron. The only kobe commercial I can remember is the system shit recent. Then for lebron probably the slow nike dunk commercial but he doesn't do many commercials either.

kobe and lebron have fame that extends beyond sports. so do peyton manning, tom brady, tebow i guess, and derek jeter. pujols is in that borderline area with durant and drew brees and some other guys

but unless you're a sports/football fan how would you know who fitzgerald is? he doesn't put himself out there like the people i mentioned. not saying that's a bad thing, or that he isn't great, but he's not a household name that non-sports fans would recognize

Zackmorris
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
I've heard of Derek jeter, but pujols? :lol
:durantunimpressed:

wagexslave
10-25-2012, 02:56 PM
kobe and lebron have fame that extends beyond sports. so do peyton manning, tom brady, tebow i guess, and derek jeter. pujols is in that borderline area with durant and drew brees and some other guys

but unless you're a sports/football fan how would you know who fitzgerald is? he doesn't put himself out there like the people i mentioned. not saying that's a bad thing, or that he isn't great, but he's not a household name that non-sports fans would recognize
Greatest WR postseason in NFL history just a few years ago when he went to the Super Bowl... was on the covers of Madden/NCAA Football games... arguably the best wide receiver in the league(one of the most high profile positions in football)... these are things that usually make people think the term "household name".

BrickingStar
10-25-2012, 02:58 PM
No. I did not become a fan in 06. Way before that. I'm 28 (will be 29 soon) years old and became a fan 94 when they sucked. I just liked their jerseys and knew that Magic used to play there. I used to play with them in NBA Jam. But I only really started following the team in 96 (when the internet got strong here and I got cable TV).
I'll take your word for it :yaohappy:

kurt_rambis
10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Greatest WR postseason in NFL history just a few years ago when he went to the Super Bowl... was on the covers of Madden/NCAA Football games... arguably the best wide receiver in the league(one of the most high profile positions in football)... these are things that usually make people think the term "household name".
i'm not questioning his talent or popularity in the world of football. but he's not a guy a non-sports fans would recognize. unfortunately fame doesn't always have something to do with ability. look at kim kardashian. or tim tebow

hon
11-01-2012, 08:36 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2007/07/matt_geiger_tz_180.jpg

Matt Geiger called...