PDA

View Full Version : The bullying of RRR3..

Pages : [1] 2

millwad
10-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Hey, guys.

I know the guy has been an ass towards many but this bullying needs to stop.
We all get into silly internet fights and I am very guilty of that as well and I've been pushing it too far many times.

But honestly, even though the guy's been an ass and that he's trolling alot everyone needs to stop. It's one thing to diss someone with random stuff but actually using his pic and mock him for his looks and editing it and adding nasty comments with captions about him is way too far. I made stupid comments as well and I've told him that I'm really sorry for it and the whole thing gave me a bad taste about it. How alot of posters ganged up and made fun of his looks even though he looks completely normal..

We don't know each other from anywhere when we write these nasty stuff to each other, I'm not saying anything about RRR3's mental status and I don't know him at all but alot of people are in terrible shape mentally and that's something no one of us can see when we're typing our nonsense on our computers. Stuff like like the clowning of RRR3's pic can easily push someone who has mental issues over the edge and that's not anything no one of us wants to live with.

When we are in one of these namecalling threads with a poster we don't like we don't understand how stupid we really are, when I went back and checked some of the stuff I've written afterwards I've really been shaking my head in disbelief that I'd be such an ass and how I got caught in that moment.

Anyway, hope you guys are doing good!
And I'm really sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings with some of my nonsense..

/Millwad

Batz
10-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Who?

DaHeezy
10-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I truly commend you for this.
Accountabity is one thing people lack nowadays. Kudos

Riddler
10-27-2012, 09:14 PM
Who?

I think some guy that posts in the NBA forum... a place I don't visit very often.

So I don't even know what's going on.

Legends66NBA7
10-27-2012, 09:20 PM
I truly commend you for this.
Accountabity is one thing people lack nowadays. Kudos

+1.

Respects for this millwad.

brandonislegend
10-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Thread not complete without picture.

BuGzBuNNy
10-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Looks at avatar

Keith
10-27-2012, 09:24 PM
What'd I miss?

TheMarkMadsen
10-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Looks at avatar

Lol this.

Not sure if OP is serious

brandonislegend
10-27-2012, 09:30 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xwikdx/cc26652f34248cf5599d3b672b23063e.jpg

Balla_Status
10-27-2012, 09:49 PM
get over yourselves people

Cone
10-27-2012, 09:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/xwikdx/cc26652f34248cf5599d3b672b23063e.jpg

Nothing too funny about this pic. Why r ppl clowning him, looks like a normal dude

Meticode
10-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Nothing too funny about this pic. Why r ppl clowning him, looks like a normal dude
I think it's more or less what he says and posts on ISH.

Balla_Status
10-27-2012, 10:16 PM

Agreed. He's a high school dude...give him a few years and he'll grow into himself.

Meticode
10-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Wtf this is what counts as bullying now? You n!ggas are grown men.
Grown men don't always act like grown men.

Legends66NBA7
10-27-2012, 10:29 PM

How do you know that and it's not just some teenagers using the pics all over th place though ?

Is RRR3 a "grown" man too ?

BrickingStar
10-27-2012, 10:32 PM
*Ariana Army*

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-27-2012, 10:41 PM
They were using his prom pics so I'm pretty sure he's at least graduated high school.

But even if everyone involved in this were say, 15, it's not really that serious. At least it's not what I would call bullying. Yeah it's annoying and creepy for other dudes to post your pics everywhere, but that's the risk you take when putting anything online.

It's bullying when you (RG) make a concentrated effort to berate the kid. Every thread RRR3 is in, some clown spams his pic w/ silly captions..all essentially calling him an ugly loser.

Funny thing is, the people who do this are likely social degenerates.

WockaVodka
10-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Ok.

Keith
10-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Ariana in that position :cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-27-2012, 10:59 PM
People talk shit online all the time. It's unavoidable when you're in an anonymous environment like a message board where what you say has no repercussions outside of getting banned for a few days.

RG is being more of a pest than a bully. Idk I just find it hard for people to get bullied online. To me bullying is a dude yoking you up for your lunch money everyday or going in your pockets.

Normal people don't follow you in threads to spam your pics. Might not be bullying to you, but it sure as hell is creepy.

nathanjizzle
10-27-2012, 11:05 PM
i agree with OP. i think it has went from bullying to harassing the way you guys repost his images.

Dictator
10-27-2012, 11:05 PM
This could of all been avoided if he wouldn't have posted his picture on the #1 basketball message board......:facepalm

pauk
10-27-2012, 11:41 PM
I like RRR3, its funny watching him stir the pot with those trolls in the NBA forum.. :D

AK47DR91
10-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Play nice, children!

tomtucker
10-28-2012, 03:12 AM

belive it was a different pic that caused the clowing

Godzuki
10-28-2012, 03:28 AM
why are people always mobbing someone here? :facepalm

bluechox2
10-28-2012, 04:00 AM
how do u get bullied on the net?

Boomerang
10-28-2012, 04:28 AM
From the posts I've seen, dude was being an ass all along..
If dude can't take the heat, should just open another account :confusedshrug:

irondarts
10-28-2012, 04:33 AM
It's pretty funny that people jumped all over the guys looks when in reality he's just a normal looking guy, probably like almost everyone on this board.

Newsflash: There's nothing wrong with the way he looks, he looks like a normal high school kid.

brandonislegend
10-28-2012, 12:35 PM
It's pretty funny that people jumped all over the guys looks when in reality he's just a normal looking guy, probably like almost everyone on this board.

Newsflash: There's nothing wrong with the way he looks, he looks like a normal high school kid.
:roll: You went to an ugly high school

Balla_Status
10-28-2012, 12:39 PM

Everyone dresses like retards in high school.

Whether it's goth, hollister, AE, Abercrombie etc. All retarded clothes.

RaininTwos
10-28-2012, 03:19 PM
so the guys at your hs were cute ..can't take this shit seriously sometimes

Legends66NBA7
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM

Seriously.

:oldlol:

millwad
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM

HAHA, REPPED!

PullupJay
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
LOL repped

http://img.youtube.com/vi/MemJ-nkdkPo/0.jpg

RaininTwos
10-28-2012, 04:43 PM
LOL repped

http://img.youtube.com/vi/MemJ-nkdkPo/0.jpg
that's exactly what I had in mind when i posted

Lebron23
10-28-2012, 05:06 PM

Nice comeback by Rainintwos.

ballinhun8
10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
I like RRR3, its funny watching him stir the pot with those trolls in the NBA forum.. :D

LOL, the irony

AK47DR91
10-29-2012, 05:28 PM
So in a way, RRR3 became a hero for getting rid of RG?

millwad
10-29-2012, 05:31 PM

No, I got rid of RG with this thread.

And I must say, RRR3 is like a new man, a new poster and new soul after I called out the bullying. He is a happy person now.

Although he never thanked me I am proud to say that I made his life to the better.

Legends66NBA7
10-29-2012, 06:07 PM

He didn't get rid of RG (and I think he'll back regardless).

It's more of the combined efforts of ISH members, moderators, and Jeff keeping an eye on the constant spamming of pics and harassment.

MetsPackers
10-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Wtf has been going on on ish lately. The truth is that that kids ugly as hell, looks like a less endearing seth rogen but more goofy and with pimples :roll:

He is certainly not 'average looking' and you dont need a queer eye to see that. How many of you guys wana roll up to a party with that guy? :roll: have him be the first friend your new girl meets? :roll: you know shed be like :biggums:

Bottom line is the guy was always an annoying dick who wouldnt hesitate to make insults personal and dig deep into peoples lives and then couldnt handle a taste of his own medicine

When i first saw that pic i was literally like'lmao no f*cking way'. That shit is just too classic. Like it fits that internet fat loser image to a T. If your friends on average look like that, ibet a lot of girls dont come up to you guys. :roll:

alenleomessi
10-29-2012, 06:34 PM
why the f*ck would he post those photos in the first place?
his confidence must be high

Umad101
10-29-2012, 09:36 PM
Wtf has been going on on ish lately. The truth is that that kids ugly as hell, looks like a less endearing seth rogen but more goofy and with pimples :roll:

He is certainly not 'average looking' and you dont need a queer eye to see that. How many of you guys wana roll up to a party with that guy? :roll: have him be the first friend your new girl meets? :roll: you know shed be like :biggums:

Bottom line is the guy was always an annoying dick who wouldnt hesitate to make insults personal and dig deep into peoples lives and then couldnt handle a taste of his own medicine

When i first saw that pic i was literally like'lmao no f*cking way'. That shit is just too classic. Like it fits that internet fat loser image to a T. If your friends on average look like that, ibet a lot of girls dont come up to you guys. :roll:
Dude ur a dick

maybeshewill13
10-29-2012, 09:49 PM

Post your picture, let us make judgements on you and see how you feel. Don't give me the "DUH I'M NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO POST MY PICTURE HERE".. unless you have something to hide why would it matter?

Heavincent
10-29-2012, 09:53 PM

Jeff probably grew tired of RG's retarded antics, just like all of us have.

It's pretty funny how MiamiThrice, Wocka, and StateOfMind all got banned at the time. I'm definitely calling him out on that when he comes back with yet another account.

maybeshewill13
10-29-2012, 10:00 PM
Jeff probably grew tired of RG's retarded antics, just like all of us have.

It's pretty funny how MiamiThrice, Wocka, and StateOfMind all got banned at the time. I'm definitely calling him out on that when he comes back with yet another account.

Jeff's never going to enable new accounts now..

Mr Know It All
10-29-2012, 10:08 PM
I couldn't give a shit less about how he looks.

How he acts? That's a different story.

Legends66NBA7
10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
I couldn't give a shit less about how he looks.

How he acts? That's a different story.

That's fine and I don't think anyone will disagree with you on how he acts.

But it was constant spamming of his real life picture in random threads that literally killed the thread and it's discussion by a number of posters (which turned out to be the same guy) that caused this thread to happen.

Maybe people can change from this, right ?

ballsohard247
10-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Maybe people can change from this, right ?
The internet cast such a large net on normal society that a few defective catches are inevitable.

A select few an post things that are actually entertaining and/or informative about the NBA and it's history.

Diamonds in the rough.

B-Low
10-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Post your picture, let us make judgements on you and see how you feel. Don't give me the "DUH I'M NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO POST MY PICTURE HERE".. unless you have something to hide why would it matter?

Right. That's what I said in the other RRR thread. Clowning the dudes picture isn't even the issue here. EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE that has ever posted a picture on here has been clowned for one reason or another. From me to GOBB to Deuce to StroShow to Meticode to Hateraid to MLH to Zen to Raz to Primetime to LOJ. Then the person that would make fun of them posted a picture, and people would make fun of him, and so on. It was all in good fun like a group of friends, and everyone would participate and take it in stride.

But these kids on here now see someone, clown the hell out of them, post their picture 80 times in a row with no joke attached to it, but absolutely refuse to post a picture of themselves. They just form a little high school clique and post his pic with a bunch of :roll: icons in a row acting like they said/did something hilarious. I don't think a single person who is still clowning RRR has posted a picture of themselves, and that's why its not funny at all anymore.

Lebron23
10-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Dude ur a dick

That guy is a prick. All of his posts are full of negativity.

TheMan
10-30-2012, 01:08 PM
That guy is a prick. All of his posts are full of negativity.
But at least all his guy friends are cute...

Lebron23
10-30-2012, 01:29 PM
But at least all his guy friends are cute...

:lol :lol :lol

ihoopallday
10-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Right. That's what I said in the other RRR thread. Clowning the dudes picture isn't even the issue here. EVERYONE, and i mean EVERYONE that has ever posted a picture on here has been clowned for one reason or another. From me to GOBB to Deuce to StroShow to Meticode to Hateraid to MLH to Zen to Raz to Primetime to LOJ. Then the person that would make fun of them posted a picture, and people would make fun of him, and so on. It was all in good fun like a group of friends, and everyone would participate and take it in stride.

But these kids on here now see someone, clown the hell out of them, post their picture 80 times in a row with no joke attached to it, but absolutely refuse to post a picture of themselves. They just form a little high school clique and post his pic with a bunch of :roll: icons in a row acting like they said/did something hilarious. I don't think a single person who is still clowning RRR has posted a picture of themselves, and that's why its not funny at all anymore.

This. I remember LakersReign spamming RRR3's picture in a thread where they were arguing. I told LakersReign to post his picture but of course he wouldn't. I noticed the majority of people who were spamming his picture had never posted their own picture on here.

millwad
10-30-2012, 02:19 PM

This, the funny comments we've seen before were all gone and the stuff was just offensive. Especially the the edited pic of his prom with nasty captions.

RRR3 is damn annoying but those comments and that kind crap was just too much..

Legends66NBA7
10-30-2012, 04:29 PM
RRR3 is damn annoying but those comments and that kind crap was just too much..

I think his comments today got RRR3 banned again.

Dictator
10-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Rrr3 got banned......

millwad
10-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Haha, anyone knows what got him banned?

Legends66NBA7
10-30-2012, 04:54 PM

Not sure.

I think maybe someone reported him because he was getting harassed by RRR3 or he wasn't contributing to a thread but trolling.

:confusedshrug:

Dictator
10-30-2012, 04:57 PM

I think for complaining to Jeff about people trolling his pic.

millwad
10-31-2012, 11:45 AM
I think for complaining to Jeff about people trolling his pic.

He is back now and worse than before..

It's getting harder and harder to feel bad for the guy after every single post he writes, he is so annoying and cocky.

Bigsmoke
10-31-2012, 11:46 AM
Bully

i ****ing loved that game.

wish i still had it. :(

Bandito
10-31-2012, 11:52 AM
I never commented on his looks, I just call him names because he's annoying and all of the nickname has to do with his unholy love of Lebron.:lol

ripthekik
10-31-2012, 01:19 PM
He is back now and worse than before..

It's getting harder and harder to feel bad for the guy after every single post he writes, he is so annoying and cocky.
That's why the thread I created "Typical Day of RRR3" focused on his annoying posts, and not his pic. He's really been on a troll mission lately though..

millwad
11-24-2012, 07:11 PM
Just got a PM from RRR3 where he wrote that he loves the work I do here to stop the bullying and that he is thankful I stood up for him and he also told me that this is his favourite song;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AATfdhry0Es

AlternativeAcc.
10-02-2019, 03:39 PM
Almost the decade anniversary!

:yaohappy: :djparty

coin24
10-02-2019, 04:04 PM
From internet punching bag to full on soyboy feminist cuck.. how can one person be such a loser? :biggums:

Patrick Chewing
10-02-2019, 04:06 PM
The bullying still going strong. :oldlol:

We've now discovered that he loves those chicks with ***** too.

Levity
10-02-2019, 04:15 PM
How many of you guys wana roll up to a party with that guy? :roll: have him be the first friend your new girl meets? :roll: you know shed be like :biggums:

:lol

Hawker
10-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Agreed. He's a high school dude...give him a few years and he'll grow into himself.

I was wrong.

FultzNationRISE
10-02-2019, 04:25 PM
I was wrong.

Nah you were right. He did grow into himself.

He

RRR3
10-02-2019, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Nah you were right. He did grow into himself.

He

egokiller
10-02-2019, 06:14 PM
This guy been getting bullied on here since 2012?

:biggums:

jstern
10-03-2019, 03:58 AM
I agree, the bullying of RRR3 has to stop. It's getting out of hand.

The problem is that he's bringing it upon himself. If you've been bullied for however long he's been on ISH, why in the blue hell would you announce that you would have sex with a tranny? It's just going to attract even more bullying.

So yes, the bullying or RRR3 needs to stop, but he also has to take some responsibility for his situation. A situation that obviously has been going on for almost a decade

warriorfan
10-03-2019, 08:23 AM
Fascinating

egokiller
10-03-2019, 08:32 AM
I agree, the bullying of RRR3 has to stop. It's getting out of hand.

The problem is that he's bringing it upon himself. If you've been bullied for however long he's been on ISH, why in the blue hell would you announce that you would have sex with a tranny? It's just going to attract even more bullying.

So yes, the bullying or RRR3 needs to stop, but he also has to take some responsibility for his situation. A situation that obviously has been going on for almost a decade

Anyone that's been getting bullied since 2012 has to realize that it's not the people bullying that are the issue. :lol

stalkerforlife
10-03-2019, 10:26 AM
He's a typical leftist bully.

Judges and condemns, yet preaches acceptance and love.

The left is hypocrisy.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Over Seven Years!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Patrick Chewing
10-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Over Seven Years!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

It

Dr Seuss
10-03-2019, 01:21 PM
He's a dork in every aspect, so it shines through in his posts. There's no way around it.

RealSkipBayless
11-06-2019, 09:42 PM
It

jstern
11-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Anyone that's been getting bullied since 2012 has to realize that it's not the people bullying that are the issue. :lol

Very nicely said.

LoneyROY7
11-06-2019, 11:57 PM
Elizabeth Warren's thoughts on RR3's bullying?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Qx5BmbWmAQGeU0b0LV/giphy.gif

#votewarren2020

Phong
11-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Nothing has changed for RRR3 during the 10 years I was gone.

:yaohappy:

dazzer87
11-08-2019, 04:00 PM
wait this thread started in 2012?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2019, 04:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6r0pc.png

red1
11-08-2019, 05:03 PM

holy shit it's phong!!!! another one of my favorite punching bags has returned!!

I remember when I stretched you out, jizzed in you and threw you in the trash like a used condom. it's a shame all of the old threads have been deleted, it makes me sad :(

Phong
11-08-2019, 05:49 PM
holy shit it's phong!!!! another one of my favorite punching bags has returned!!

I remember when I stretched you out, jizzed in you and threw you in the trash like a used condom. it's a shame all of the old threads have been deleted, it makes me sad :( Keep making stuff up, doofus. Anyone, who was here back then, knows that it was me vs Pauk.. sometimes RRR3.

I don't ****ing know who you are. :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2019, 06:00 PM

He's a nobody.

red1
11-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Keep making stuff up, doofus. Anyone, who was here back then, knows that it was me vs Pauk.. sometimes RRR3.

shut the **** up bitch. I'm glad you remember pauk because I was literally about to say he slam dunked his balls in your mouth, both you and ripthekik.

shout out to pauk. :roll:

your whole schtick was the ringless lame joke that you kept repeating - how's that working out for you bitch - I see you still have that same avatar. :roll: :roll: :roll:

He's a nobody.
says my other whipping boy :oldlol:

don't worry you can take the weekend off. we'll pick up where we left off on Monday.

Phong
11-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Pauk and his 30,000 word meltdowns about old and young lions isn't dunking on anyone.

As for LeBron, good for him. Years of journeying between teams and teaming up with other stars finally paid up.. though, in the meantime, he lost 6 Finals. :applause:

egokiller
11-08-2019, 07:27 PM
Pauk and his 30,000 word meltdowns about old and young lions isn't dunking on anyone.

As for LeBron, good for him. Years of journeying between teams and teaming up with other stars finally paid up.. though, in the meantime, he lost 6 Finals. :applause:

Holy shit! It's the legendary Phong! I heard you used to make RRR3 and Pauk cry themselves to sleep every night.

RRR3
11-08-2019, 07:32 PM

You literally left the board after LeBron won in 2012. Occasionally tried to come back feebly, and I promptly chased you off again.

LeBron has more FMVPs than your hero and you can’t stand it :roll:

Phong
11-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Holy shit! It's the legendary Phong! I heard you used to make RRR3 and Pauk cry themselves to sleep every night. Indeed. It even seems that Red1's PTSD is flaring up at the sight of my old avatar. :oldlol:

Phong
11-08-2019, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You literally left the board after LeBron won in 2012. Occasionally tried to come back feebly, and I promptly chased you off again.

LeBron has more FMVPs than your hero and you can

RRR3
11-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Oh is that your narrative? Feel free to link to those threads in which you've chased me away. :confusedshrug:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12557688&postcount=41

That’s the last anyone heard from you until now :oldlol:

And if took you like 3 years to recover from 2012 and 2013. We all remember. So I guess it fits. Every 3 years after LeBron wins, you feel brave enough to come back. But the last time you did he promptly won again and sent you scurrying off once more. Better hope he doesn’t win this year.

Phong
11-08-2019, 07:49 PM
How did you chase me away in that thread? You never chased anyone away and looking at the title of this thread, you've spent the past decade being humiliated here. :(

It's quite funny that you called me "fa.got" in that thread when the word on the street is that you like trannies. :no:

RRR3
11-08-2019, 07:55 PM
How did you chase me away in that thread? You never chased anyone away and looking at the title of this thread, you've spent the past decade being humiliated here. :(

It's quite funny that you called me "fa.got" in that thread when the word on the street is that you like trannies. :no:
Spent the last decade making LeBron haters mad is more like it.

You literally run away for YEARS every time LeBron wins and you can’t even own up to it. You’re the biggest coward in ISH history. LeBron ended your whole career, now you just look desperate calling someone who is tied for the second most FMVPs ever a loser as if that even makes sense.

Also, lmao at the first thing you did after returning from a 3 year LeBron induced meltdown being to search my name. Glad I made such an impression on you and hope you enjoy seeing LeBron continuing to dominate.

Phong
11-08-2019, 07:59 PM
This thread was on the first page. I didn't have to look for anything. You surely made an impression on all those who are bullying you and those who beg the former to have mercy on you. :oldlol:

RRR3
11-08-2019, 08:02 PM
This thread was on the first page. I didn't have to look for anything. You surely made an impression on all those who are bullying you and those who ask the former to have mercy on you. :oldlol:
Sure, slugger.

Tell us more about how LeBron will never win.

Phong
11-08-2019, 08:07 PM
Tell us more about how LeBron will never win.I never said he would never win. I was making fun of him calling himself a winner before he ever won anything. As for his rings, like I said previously, switching teams frequently to team up with other stars has paid off. Good for him.

RRR3
11-08-2019, 08:14 PM
I never said he would never win. I was making fun of him calling himself a winner before he ever won anything. As for his rings, like I said previously, switching teams frequently to team up with other stars has paid off. Good for him.
Beat a 73 win team with a hobbled Love who didn’t even score in double digits.

Phong
11-08-2019, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Beat a 73 win team with a hobbled Love who didn

RRR3
11-08-2019, 08:28 PM
This thread isn't about LeBron though. :confusedshrug:
Every thread with you in it becomes about LeBron. Tough luck, champ. You decided to make an entire account dedicated to LeBron, them’s the breaks.

egokiller
11-08-2019, 08:47 PM
You would think that after all those years of bullying, RRR3 would have learned to not side with a team hoping 6 time finals failure.

PickernRoller
11-08-2019, 09:00 PM
An old family member resurfaces.

coin24
11-08-2019, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Spent the last decade making LeBron haters mad is more like it.

You literally run away for YEARS every time LeBron wins and you can

RRR3
11-08-2019, 09:04 PM
Cashew...

FultzNationRISE
11-08-2019, 09:54 PM
I never said he would never win. I was making fun of him calling himself a winner before he ever won anything. As for his rings, like I said previously, switching teams frequently to team up with other stars has paid off. Good for him.

Listen pal.

Go ahead and bully rrr3 all you like. That

hiphopanonymous
11-08-2019, 10:36 PM

I remember seeing a pauk vs Phong video years ago that was freaking hilarious anyone got a link to that or know what I'm talking about? :lol

RRR3
11-08-2019, 10:55 PM
I remember seeing a pauk vs Phong video years ago that was freaking hilarious anyone got a link to that or know what I'm talking about? :lol
I made it. Unfortunately I deleted it, sorry.

hiphopanonymous
11-08-2019, 11:17 PM
I made it. Unfortunately I deleted it, sorry.
I'm still annoyed you chase me around to derail otherwise decent basketball discussions with petty insults. But if you made those videos those were funny af ...i've been looking for a replacement app that makes them, xtranormal is no longer a thing

stalkerforlife
11-09-2019, 02:50 AM
Phong the legend?

Damn.

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-17-2020, 07:09 PM
The bullying has stopped :)

Nice work, gentlemen.

Very happy to see you people exercise caution and prudence when talking.

Words can hurt more than fists.

Patrick Chewing
08-17-2020, 07:36 PM
RRR3 is a tranny-lovin’ bitch! **** that guy!

Axe
08-17-2020, 07:42 PM
Hey, no bullying please.

Overdrive
08-17-2020, 08:14 PM

You mispelled coin24.

TheCorporation
08-17-2020, 11:20 PM
Hey, no bullying please.

Or are you Doctor P?

Axe
08-18-2020, 12:08 AM

Or are you Doctor P?
Lol you don't even have proof that I'm a dup. ./.

But what happened to your tons of dups, namely LeCroix, And1allday, Rico2016, FromDowntown, Elitepower23, Shooter, Light, SpaceJam2 and so on?

jstern
08-18-2020, 12:26 AM
I could had sworn this thread was 20, 30 pages long.

TheCorporation
08-18-2020, 01:58 AM
Lol you don't even have proof that I'm a dup. ./.

But what happened to your tons of dups, namely LeCroix, And1allday, Rico2016, FromDowntown, Elitepower23, Shooter, Light, SpaceJam2 and so on?

https://media.giphy.com/media/yprjFmpQnihhRZvHv0/giphy.gif

jstern
08-18-2020, 02:09 AM
Isn't TheCorporation one of the Wheels account?

I like TheCorporation.

It's funny how it's one single person in a wheelchair, yet you like some of their accounts and not others, almost as if they were different persons. For example, I like TheCorporation, but not so much Dray and Klay.

I kind of liked SpaceJam2 for no other reason that Wheels was able to manage over 60 posts per day on that one account alone, on top of the tens in his others.

Wheels is a very fascinating person if you really think about it.

Axe
08-18-2020, 03:50 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/yprjFmpQnihhRZvHv0/giphy.gif
Hahaha booyah. Exposed :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2020, 05:44 AM
Axe came to ISH to ruin all the old threads with his massive personality issues

Axe
08-18-2020, 05:57 AM
^^Total crybaby at its finest.

Ever since you got banned for making such a dumb thread days ago, why do you think anyone would give a shit about anything you say now? Who gives a flying fukk about your stupid opinion?

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2020, 08:45 AM
^^Total crybaby at its finest.

Ever since you got banned for making such a dumb thread days ago, why do you think anyone would give a shit about anything you say now? Who gives a flying fukk about your stupid opinion?

You, apparently.

Btw one ^ will suffice, dummie.

Axe
08-18-2020, 09:02 AM
Whatever you say, you mouth breathing turd. Whatever you say. ./.

Still obviously butthurt for being banned, i see.

Btw look, i get you're too retarded to put me on your ignore list but following someone like a dog frequently only to show how you lay your own stinking crap seems a bit pathetic, don't you think?

warriorfan
08-18-2020, 09:38 AM
Isn't TheCorporation one of the Wheels account?

I like TheCorporation.

It's funny how it's one single person in a wheelchair, yet you like some of their accounts and not others, almost as if they were different persons. For example, I like TheCorporation, but not so much Dray and Klay.

I kind of liked SpaceJam2 for no other reason that Wheels was able to manage over 60 posts per day on that one account alone, on top of the tens in his others.

Wheels is a very fascinating person if you really think about it.

Very fascinating.

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2020, 10:42 AM
Whatever you say, you mouth breathing turd. Whatever you say. ./.

Still obviously butthurt for being banned, i see.

Btw look, i get you're too retarded to put me on your ignore list but following someone like a dog frequently only to show how you lay your own stinking crap seems a bit pathetic, don't you think?

You‘re writing an awful lot of paragraphs, bub

Patrick Chewing
08-18-2020, 11:01 AM
Guys, guys, let's get back to bullying RRR3 please.

RRR3
08-18-2020, 11:28 AM
Chewing desperately bumping this thread to feel better about the fact that he weighs 400 pounds.

Axe
08-18-2020, 04:42 PM
You‘re writing an awful lot of paragraphs, bub
Those paragraphs actually do a great job of showcasing your undying retardation.

Sorry but i can't help you. You need to go back in a mental asylum.

Gohan
08-18-2020, 07:01 PM
I remember rrr3 that used to be the homie when I used to post back in the day. Why would y’all bully him?

RRR3
08-18-2020, 07:49 PM
I remember rrr3 that used to be the homie when I used to post back in the day. Why would y’all bully him?
Lol who is this

Axe
08-18-2020, 07:58 PM
Lol who is this
Kakarot's son hmm

highwhey
08-18-2020, 08:14 PM
Lol who is this

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/84dc13b7-a2e7-4b45-83ec-311e72e82900/dcyxrwt-4cdbaae5-a7bd-4bd4-93f7-50c8f5ac10db.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJ IUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjph cHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODRkYzEzYjctYT JlNy00YjQ1LTgzZWMtMzExZTcyZTgyOTAwXC9kY3l4cnd0LTRj ZGJhYWU1LWE3YmQtNGJkNC05M2Y3LTUwYzhmNWFjMTBkYi5wbm cifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9h ZCJdfQ.m1U9CbM1yL6sWFVMBvWvPVwTmy87sIBJAz2H5oYhFDw

Gohan
08-18-2020, 08:45 PM
Lol who is this

You ain’t gonna remember but “kato”. The black chick vs white chick threads use to be awesome back in the day. Them white boys was shook lmao

jstern
08-18-2020, 10:07 PM

RRR3 is an ISH veteran, ISH Hall of Fame. He has been an ISH member since 2011. This thread was started a year later in 2012. We're in 2020. The bullying did not just start overnight, the day before this thread was made, leaving very little time for RRR3 to be "The homie." So when exactly were you posting? It must have been a very short period of time after RRR3 created his account. If you knew his personality, I'm sure the bullying started probably a couple of weeks after he created his account. It has continued since and I'm hoping it'll end someday soon.

Gohan
08-18-2020, 11:06 PM
You’re right that’s around the time I started posting originally. He wasn’t too much of a bad guy then though

KD7
08-19-2020, 07:34 AM
RRR3 is an ISH veteran, ISH Hall of Fame. He has been an ISH member since 2011. This thread was started a year later in 2012. We're in 2020. The bullying did not just start overnight, the day before this thread was made, leaving very little time for RRR3 to be "The homie." So when exactly were you posting? It must have been a very short period of time after RRR3 created his account. If you knew his personality, I'm sure the bullying started probably a couple of weeks after he created his account. It has continued since and I'm hoping it'll end someday soon.

Shit I just realized this thread started in 2012

Poor R3 getting bullied for 8 whole years on this site :lol

KD7
08-19-2020, 07:37 AM

He is certainly not 'average looking' and you dont need a queer eye to see that. How many of you guys wana roll up to a party with that guy? :roll: have him be the first friend your new girl meets? :roll: you know shed be like

:roll:

RRR3
08-19-2020, 09:07 AM
You ain’t gonna remember but “kato”. The black chick vs white chick threads use to be awesome back in the day. Them white boys was shook lmao
Ah I remember you bro.

Patrick Chewing
08-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Another loser alt "make-believe" friend of RRR3

SATAN
08-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Thought the dude was a straight up troll. Obviously he's quite retarded.

Gohan
08-19-2020, 11:54 AM
Keep talkin ish imma clap you like Gohan clapped cell

coin24
08-19-2020, 12:14 PM

When i first saw that pic i was literally like'lmao no f*cking way'. That shit is just too classic. Like it fits that internet fat loser image to a T. If your friends on average look like that, ibet a lot of girls dont come up to you guys.:

Bodybagged :roll:

Axe
08-19-2020, 04:23 PM
Keep talkin ish imma clap you like Gohan clapped cell
Lol you're one tough kid

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Stop oppression.

AlternativeAcc.
10-12-2020, 12:36 PM
By bumping this thread, J Money is not-so passive aggressively bullying rr3.

Rr3 has gotten a lot better. No need for this shit my dude.

Luka Doncic
10-20-2020, 01:11 PM
He is the same wimp.

ArbitraryWater
10-20-2020, 02:50 PM
RRR3 gotta feel fcked with

Every older big thread gets deleted but this stays

Axe
03-26-2021, 12:59 AM
The same phagg0t is still the same phagg0t a decade later lmao

MrFonzworth
03-26-2021, 01:29 AM

When i first saw that pic i was literally like'lmao no f*cking way'. That shit is just too classic. Like it fits that internet fat loser image to a T. If your friends on average look like that, ibet a lot of girls dont come up to you guys.

Patrick Chewing
03-26-2021, 11:19 AM

Patrick Chewing
03-26-2021, 11:20 AM
RRR3 gotta feel fcked with

Every older big thread gets deleted but this stays

https://media0.giphy.com/media/gjaDUH3UfNnZn2stvY/giphy.gif

BigKobeFan
03-26-2021, 11:25 AM
This is a nice bump. Man. This guy got clowned on over 10 years ago and still acting the same way

Proctor
03-26-2021, 12:17 PM
This is a nice bump. Man. This guy got clowned on over 10 years ago and still acting the same way

And you still have an admittedly minuscule package, Cashew

RRR3
03-26-2021, 12:33 PM
And you still have an admittedly minuscule package, Cashew
Good post, me.

Proctor
03-26-2021, 12:43 PM
Good post, me.

Patrick Chewing
03-26-2021, 01:28 PM
Proctor and his best friend...RRR3.

You are the company you keep. :oldlol:

BigKobeFan
03-26-2021, 01:30 PM
Proctor and his best friend...RRR3.

You are the company you keep. :oldlol:

They are the same unemployed virgin

Patrick Chewing
03-26-2021, 01:38 PM

How many posts do you think RRR3 and all his alts have combined? 100,000? 200,000? 300,000??

RRR3
03-26-2021, 01:42 PM

Proctor
03-26-2021, 02:28 PM

27,000 making fun of 36,000.

Then we have Cashew, the bumbling idiot who can't string a coherent sentence together.

:roll: I love ISH

RRR3
03-26-2021, 02:52 PM
27,000 making fun of 36,000.

Then we have Cashew, the bumbling idiot who can't string a coherent sentence together.

:roll: I love ISH

Imagine a Shew and Axe talk show. Two babbling morons arguing for an hour. Chicken Patty would be the special guest whenever they had a celebrity chef on for obvious reasons.

MrFonzworth
03-26-2021, 04:05 PM

Imagine a Shew and Axe talk show. Two babbling morons arguing for an hour. Chicken Patty would be the special guest whenever they had a celebrity chef on for obvious reasons.

Wouldn't be bad entertainment. Shew projecting on a foreign retard too inept in English to properly defend himself for an hour would actually be amazing, a hell of a lot better than going on rants about socialism or communism or whatever it is you usually do doesn't matter nobody reads it

Axe
03-26-2021, 05:20 PM
Wouldn't be bad entertainment. Shew projecting on a foreign retard too inept in English to properly defend himself for an hour would actually be amazing, a hell of a lot better than going on rants about socialism or communism or whatever it is you usually do doesn't matter nobody reads it
Dude's biggest dream is to deepthroat with the likes of kropotkin or guevarra or any other politician he's fond of as long as they support his lame political views. Too bad he could never do that irl so he's stuck making a ruckus on bunch of members in a message board for a living. Poor unemployed virgin trying hard to be anarchist yet is a pretentious numbskull who often begs for desperate attention.

coin24
03-26-2021, 05:33 PM

:lol:lol

Look how the retard replies to himself :roll:
You can tell he has no friends

BigKobeFan
03-26-2021, 06:30 PM

:lol:lol

Look how the retard replies to himself :roll:
You can tell he has no friends

He fake argues with himself so we dont suspect his low iq posts about himself

MrFonzworth
03-26-2021, 06:51 PM
Dude's biggest dream is to deepthroat with the likes of kropotkin or guevarra or any other politician he's fond of as long as they support his lame political views. Too bad he could never do that irl so he's stuck making a ruckus on bunch of members in a message board for a living. Poor unemployed virgin trying hard to be anarchist yet is a pretentious numbskull who often begs for desperate attention.

Don't know who kropokins is some pedo I assume doesn't matter stopped reading there

Patrick Chewing
03-26-2021, 09:11 PM
We need to bully this punk kid till he leaves ISH for good.

Nobody likes you RRR3. Leave now. Get a job.

AirBonner
03-27-2021, 02:37 AM

Oof this post and RR3 have aged poorly

warriorfan
03-27-2021, 02:38 PM

:lol :lol

coin24
03-27-2021, 05:48 PM

The only thing that grew was his tits :lol

SATAN
03-27-2021, 09:55 PM

lol

Patrick Chewing
03-28-2021, 12:45 AM
lol

rrr3

coin24
03-28-2021, 07:01 AM
rrr3

How any accounts does the unemployed retard have?:oldlol:

SATAN
03-28-2021, 07:38 AM
Trumptard alt right conspiracy theorists gonna Trumptard alt right conspiracy theorist.

Gohan
03-28-2021, 06:02 PM
Lmao at cyber bully would you f wit him in real life? And if so, would you be scared of his fo five when he pulls it out on you?

PistolPete
04-28-2021, 10:15 AM
This guy been getting bullied on here since 2012?

Nearly 10 years of getting his shit pushed in by the entirety of ISH. And he comes back for more time and time again.

c3z4r
04-28-2021, 08:53 PM
Online humiliation allows the submissive to seek fetish partners across the world, to submit to their demeaning instructions without it directly affecting their home life (https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Erotic_humiliation)

Axe
04-28-2021, 08:54 PM
Online humiliation allows the submissive to seek fetish partners across the world, to submit to their demeaning instructions without it directly affecting their home life (https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Erotic_humiliation)

MrFonzworth
04-28-2021, 09:43 PM

:roll::roll:

warriorfan
04-28-2021, 10:33 PM

:roll: :roll:

Post of the year

Smoke117
04-28-2021, 11:23 PM
Damn, he was even being bullied all the way back in 2012. :roll:

coin24
04-29-2021, 06:14 AM

:roll::roll:

AirBonner
04-29-2021, 09:08 PM

:biggums::biggums::lol:lol:lol

LLL3
07-29-2021, 05:17 PM
Bump

Axe
07-29-2021, 05:26 PM
Bump

Im so nba'd out
07-29-2021, 05:31 PM
imagine coming back to a website daily that has been bullying you for a decade. cant make this up :roll:

RRR fight back stop letting these kids bully you man

Patrick Chewing
07-29-2021, 05:53 PM
Existence is pain.

LLL3
07-29-2021, 06:03 PM
https://i.ibb.co/gPqRxMW/pi-Zap-1627596085178-01.jpg

MrFonzworth
07-29-2021, 06:04 PM
Bump

Just realized you're a hate account. It's cringe, get a job.

Patrick Chewing
07-29-2021, 06:09 PM
https://i.ibb.co/gPqRxMW/pi-Zap-1627596085178-01.jpg

SATAN
07-30-2021, 07:13 AM
Just an observation...RRR3 has destroyed Chewing on a consistent basis since I've lurked. Wouldn't be surprised if Chewing literally has nightmares about him.

Patrick Chewing
07-30-2021, 10:17 AM
Just an observation...RRR3 has destroyed Chewing on a consistent basis since I've lurked. Wouldn't be surprised if Chewing literally has nightmares about him.

Hi RRR3!

coin24
07-30-2021, 04:30 PM

All you do is lurk this site tittyboy:lol

Patrick Chewing
07-30-2021, 04:43 PM
All you do is lurk this site tittyboy:lol

The soytits crew! :oldlol:

BigKobeFan
07-30-2021, 04:45 PM

Alt confirmed

bison
07-30-2021, 07:41 PM
RRR3 seems like a cool guy. I’d snort coke off tranny d1ck with him for sure.

StickyWice
07-31-2021, 10:33 PM
Why everyone hate rrr

Stickyickyicky

LLL3
08-23-2021, 02:30 AM
Bump

Joey Turnbuckle
08-23-2021, 06:03 AM
This mung is a tosser.

RRR3
Axe
Satan
Mr. Woke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwqIdPSNr6E

Axe
08-23-2021, 06:27 AM
KennyPowers/EagleFang/Luka Doncic with another pitiful meltdown.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2021, 11:30 AM
This mung is a tosser.

RRR3
Axe
Satan
Mr. Woke

Yup. All the same guy. I've sent Jeff multiple emails on RRR3 and his alts and he finally wrote back to me that he will be deleting all the alts he finds based on IP address. So Axe, Mr. Woke, SATAN, Chick Stern, And1, Code Breaker are all most likely going to be deleted very shortly.

Joey Turnbuckle
08-23-2021, 11:44 AM
KennyPowers/EagleFang/Luka Doncic with another pitiful meltdown.

I'm not Doncic, and it's not an alt if you only have 1 name at a time. Have fun talking to yourself and being paranoid delusional, ya nerd.

Axe
08-23-2021, 05:25 PM
I'm not Doncic, and it's not an alt if you only have 1 name at a time. Have fun talking to yourself and being paranoid delusional, ya nerd.
Cringe. I wouldn't believe you unless you learn how to change your diapers, little fella.

ArbitraryWater
08-23-2021, 06:27 PM

you seem kinda soy

SATAN
08-23-2021, 09:05 PM
Yup. All the same guy. I've sent Jeff multiple emails on RRR3 and his alts and he finally wrote back to me that he will be deleting all the alts he finds based on IP address. So Axe, Mr. Woke, SATAN, Chick Stern, And1, Code Breaker are all most likely going to be deleted very shortly.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/07/d5/7107d54f666d0fcee5fd15dccd78fef4.gif

Patrick Chewing
08-24-2021, 12:54 AM

I sense the fear that your days are coming to an end. Give up this SATAN account and Jeff won't IP ban you.

Joey Turnbuckle
08-24-2021, 11:09 AM

F*cking RRR3TARD

DoctorP
08-24-2021, 11:38 AM
I'm now the second actual person in this thread.

Axe
08-24-2021, 01:16 PM

outofstomach
08-24-2021, 06:39 PM
The only thing that grew was his tits :lol

clipps
08-24-2021, 06:45 PM
Suicide ends all bullying... Just sayin'.

SATAN
08-24-2021, 10:41 PM
I sense the fear that your days are coming to an end. Give up this SATAN account and Jeff won't IP ban you.

Yeah man, I'm totally RRR3. :facepalm

MrFonzworth
02-08-2022, 06:33 AM
Almost the decade anniversary!

:yaohappy: :djparty

:yaohappy::djparty

Patrick Chewing
02-08-2022, 12:24 PM
10 years of bullying and apparently he only posts on the NBA Forum now cause he has no credibility left in the other forums. :lol

No doubt that he has at least 12 other alts though, most likely being Off The Court, Axe, and SATAN to name a few.

MrFonzworth
02-08-2022, 05:48 PM
10 years of bullying and apparently he only posts on the NBA Forum now cause he has no credibility left in the other forums. :lol

No doubt that he has at least 12 other alts though, most likely being Off The Court, Axe, and SATAN to name a few.

Can confirm axe isn't rr3 I met him irl

jstern
02-08-2022, 07:07 PM

This.

Axe
02-08-2022, 08:06 PM

Delusional fatso being delusional :sleeping

Axe
02-08-2022, 08:06 PM
:cheers:

Patrick Chewing
02-08-2022, 08:13 PM

I bet he's a douchebag in real life. You should have punched him and taken his wallet.

Axe
02-08-2022, 08:15 PM
I bet he's a douchebag in real life. You should have punched him and taken his wallet.
Seething.

jstern
02-08-2022, 08:29 PM
:cheers:

Not only that, it was all over Asian news. MrFonzworth tricked Axe's wife into having sex with him 10 times. I assume that Axe was in on it since they're still cool. Or he just doesn't care. But Axes wife was pissed as f*ck. She wasn't very fond of the fact that MrFonzworth was Chinese and not Japanese. She even gave up the baby.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/japanese-woman-gives-baby-sues-184839225.html

Axe
02-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Not only that, it was all over Asian news. MrFonzworth tricked Axe's wife into having sex with him 10 times. I assume that Axe was in on it since they're still cool. Or he just doesn't care. But Axes wife was pissed as f*ck. She wasn't very fond of the fact that MrFonzworth was Chinese and not Japanese. She even gave up the baby.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/japanese-woman-gives-baby-sues-184839225.html
Oh please, it seems the doctors need to revoke your adderall prescription. It's not even funny. :ohwell:

Patrick Chewing
02-08-2022, 09:39 PM
Axe having any female contact is highly unlikely. The loser is married to ISH.

Axe
02-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Axe having any female contact is highly unlikely. The loser is married to ISH.
Says the pooper with 30k posts. :rolleyes:

Vino24
02-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Says the pooper with 30k posts. :rolleyes:

30k posts in 12 years.

you: 23k posts in 2 years :milton

Axe
02-08-2022, 10:34 PM
30k posts in 12 years.

In only one account at least. :hammertime:

You, otoh, have four confirmed accounts itb. ;)

Patrick Chewing
02-08-2022, 10:40 PM
30k posts in 12 years.

Got him! :roll:

Bronbron23
02-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Wait, this fakkit rrr3 has been getting bullied in this shithole for almost a decade now? That explains alot:roll:

Gohan
02-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Wait, this fakkit rrr3 has been getting bullied in this shithole for almost a decade now? That explains alot:roll:

I use to take up for him but now i dont hes an asshole

jstern
02-10-2022, 07:41 PM

I always try to pull for RRR3. Though sometimes it's a little difficult.

Patrick Chewing
02-10-2022, 09:34 PM

I'm proud of you. :applause:

Bronbron23
02-10-2022, 11:43 PM

Yeah he's got issues for sure. Getting bullied for over a decade dosn't help but he brings that shit on himself.

Patrick Chewing
03-16-2022, 10:48 AM
Axe = RRR3. SATAN = RRR3. Off The Court = RRR3.

https://i.ibb.co/ZWRytkJ/r3.jpg

Patrick Chewing
06-29-2022, 04:36 PM
Quarterly bump.

We're coming up on the 10-year anniversary of when ISH began to realize that RRR3 was a clown and his bullying began.

Gotta celebrate!!!

Axe
06-29-2022, 07:11 PM
And poopsie still a super obese fatscist.

And1AllDay
06-29-2022, 11:10 PM
Axe = RRR3. SATAN = RRR3. Off The Court = RRR3.

https://i.ibb.co/ZWRytkJ/r3.jpg

who is this guy?

coin24
06-30-2022, 05:13 AM
who is this guy?

It makes up half the posts on this site with its alts

Media Moderator
10-24-2023, 01:54 AM
3 more days for the 11th anniversary

Gonna be a Friday too

:djparty

Patrick Chewing
10-24-2023, 11:02 AM
3 more days for the 11th anniversary

Gonna be a Friday too

:djparty

My favorite time of the year!

:dancin

2qr3
10-24-2023, 06:36 PM
This thread was created in 2012, a staggering 11 years ago. And at that time RRR3 had only been a member of this forum for a mere year, yet the discussion amongst the members of that era was oddly reminiscent of the present. (Or at the very least, reminiscent of my complaints about RRR3.) A discussion revolving around RRR3's persistent trolling behavior and annoyance.

I'm just shocked that this pattern has been going on for this long, and it genuinely makes me wonder about the enigma behind the screen.

It's easy to get frustrated with someone who seems intent on being disruptive and negative. But I feel a twinge of sympathy for RRR3. It's evident that he has been engaging in this behavior for an extended period, and it makes me wonder what might lead someone to behave this way. What is the underlying reason? What drives someone to act in such a manner?

It's possible that RRR3 might be struggling with something that he finds difficult to express in any other way. With this in mind I hope we can find a way to address this something and encourage RRR3 to change his tune.

SATAN
10-24-2023, 07:25 PM
I don't live on ISH like some of you.

You damn right I'm the leader of ISH. It's about time you recognized.

My favorite time of the year!

:dancin

:facepalm

ILLsmak
10-24-2023, 10:23 PM
This thread was created in 2012, a staggering 11 years ago. And at that time RRR3 had only been a member of this forum for a mere year, yet the discussion amongst the members of that era was oddly reminiscent of the present. (Or at the very least, reminiscent of my complaints about RRR3.) A discussion revolving around RRR3's persistent trolling behavior and annoyance.

I'm just shocked that this pattern has been going on for this long, and it genuinely makes me wonder about the enigma behind the screen.

It's easy to get frustrated with someone who seems intent on being disruptive and negative. But I feel a twinge of sympathy for RRR3. It's evident that he has been engaging in this behavior for an extended period, and it makes me wonder what might lead someone to behave this way. What is the underlying reason? What drives someone to act in such a manner?

It's possible that RRR3 might be struggling with something that he finds difficult to express in any other way. With this in mind I hope we can find a way to address this something and encourage RRR3 to change his tune.

It made me laugh when someone was like this is obv jstern, it has his style, and jstern was like what’s my style… hahaha.

I meam if someone is making fun of dude by posting like him, it’s still pretty funny, but i’ve been on net many years and never seen someone who writes like this.

Like i said i also remem jstern being more normal before. Dude is hilarious.

Also what happened again @ forum tho zzz at net bullying.

-Smak

jstern
10-25-2023, 12:43 AM
It made me laugh when someone was like this is obv jstern, it has his style, and jstern was like what’s my style… hahaha.

I meam if someone is making fun of dude by posting like him, it’s still pretty funny, but i’ve been on net many years and never seen someone who writes like this.

Like i said i also remem jstern being more normal before. Dude is hilarious.

Also what happened again @ forum tho zzz at net bullying.

-Smak

That's not me though. It's probably Axe pretending to be me. If you look at their history, there's something strange going on with them two. In the past, if 2qr3 posted, then Axe would disappear. Axe might not be as stupid as he pretends to be (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509407-Axe-s-30-000-post-thread&p=14733112&viewfull=1#post14733112). If he's able to pull off 2qr3 then he really could be anyone. He would be able to be half of all the ISH members without anyone suspecting a thing. If Axe is 2qr3, then I wouldn't be surprised if he's FultzNationRISE, Satan, RRR3, Walk on Water, Jasper, Blade, Off the Court, IllSmak, Full Court, shogon, kBlaze, Baller234, diamenz, tPols, Nanners, snow, Manny98, and even Media Moderator.

Snow
10-25-2023, 12:58 AM
That's not me though. It's probably Axe pretending to be me. If you look at their history, there's something strange going on with them two. In the past, if 2qr3 posted, then Axe would disappear. Axe might not be as stupid as he pretends to be (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?509407-Axe-s-30-000-post-thread&p=14733112&viewfull=1#post14733112). If he's able to pull off 2qr3 then he really could be anyone. He would be able to be half of all the ISH members without anyone suspecting a thing. If Axe is 2qr3, then I wouldn't be surprised if he's FultzNationRISE, Satan, RRR3, Walk on Water, Jasper, Blade, Off the Court, IllSmak, Full Court, shogon, kBlaze, Baller234, diamenz, tPols, Nanners, snow, Manny98, and even Media Moderator.

But definitely not DaHeezy