Aaron Gray
Amir Johnson
Linas Kleiza
Kyle Lowry
John Lucas III
Dominic McGuire
Terrence Ross
Jonas Valanciunas

If you are going to do that, why not do the depth chart?

Kyle Lowry/Jose Calderon/John Lucas III
Demar Derozan/Terrence Ross/Alan Anderson
Landry Fields/Linas Kleiza/Dominic McGuire
Andrea Bargnani/Ed Davis/Quincy Acy
Jonas Valanciunas/Amir Johnson/Aaron Gray

Qwyjibo
10-29-2012, 10:16 PM
Kyle Lowry/Jose Calderon/John Lucas III
Demar Derozan/Terrence Ross/Alan Anderson
Landry Fields/Linas Kleiza/Dominic McGuire
Andrea Bargnani/Ed Davis/Quincy Acy
Jonas Valanciunas/Amir Johnson/Aaron Gray
I think that's exactly it. Top 10 getting minutes. Ross, Kleiza and Davis being the end of the main rotation. I expect to see Lowry/Calderon on the floor together often, unfortunately.

RaininThrees
10-29-2012, 10:29 PM
I think that's exactly it. Top 10 getting minutes. Ross, Kleiza and Davis being the end of the main rotation. I expect to see Lowry/Calderon on the floor together often, unfortunately.

I'd hope it'd be to give Jose minutes and build his trade value a bit... if only for his sake.

He's been a loyal soldier, and deserves a shot to play somewhere where he can win.

Burgz V2
10-29-2012, 11:06 PM

went to a few preseason games.

saw a lot of JLIII and Calderon together on the court with Jose as a facilitator, John Lucas as more of a scorer.

our second unit is gonna be legendarily awful on defense, making it necessary for Davis and Amir to be behind them with the hack attack

bluerap
10-30-2012, 07:45 AM
based on preseason more like

lowry/calderon
derozan/lucas
fields/anderson
bargs/davis
val/amir

end of bench
ross
kleiza
gray
acy
mcguire

Qwyjibo
10-30-2012, 09:12 AM
While I'm not a believer in Ross being anything more than a solid rotation player, they have to play him. He was drafted to be an immediate contributor (albeit with a low ceiling, which is why I hated the pick) as one of the more NBA-ready wings in the draft.

Find out what you have in Ross this year. Who knows, maybe he impresses and you're saved from wasting a ton of money on Derozan because you have no other options at SG.

RAPSCANWIN
10-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Overall, not a bad starting lineup at all, second unit has some huge holes. Just took a look at the Wizards lineup top to bottom......whoa....they are ten times worse off then us.

Jballer
10-31-2012, 09:11 AM
based on preseason more like

lowry/calderon
derozan/lucas
fields/anderson
bargs/davis
val/amir

end of bench
ross
kleiza
gray
acy
mcguire

Plus +1 - good post.

Agree wholeheartedly - but I do duspect Linus will get some minutes ahead of Anderson.... if only for the first 10 games to settle in Val ; and especially if Val gets into foul trouble.

Lowry/Calderon - 38 and 22
Derozan/Lucas - 38 and 22 - 3 minutes scrub time in here for Ross.

Fields/ Kliza / Anderson - 10 / 10 / 5 consistent rotation then back to Fields for most unless Fields is off his game. The between Kliza and Anderson unless they end up putting Derozan forward to give Ross 5 minutes.

bargs/davis

val/amir