PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade's insensitive tweet about NY traffic

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 10:18 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/02/dwyane-wade-criticized-for-post-sandy-traffic-tweet-offers-clarification/

[QUOTE=Dwyane Wade]

guy
11-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Wade just seems to become more and more unlikable.

Dagouch
11-02-2012, 10:24 AM
I read that link. I liked how his publicisit wrote that clarification for him.

Trentknicks
11-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Everytime Wade talks shit, I can't help but laugh at the time he needed to be taken away crying in a wheelchair after a shoulder injury :roll:

glidedrxlr22
11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm surprised it wasn't konex starting this thread. He finds any excuse to get on Wade.

pegasus
11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Wade has become the biggest bitch in the league. He'd said something about the twin towers, too.

DropStep
11-02-2012, 10:29 AM
How is that even insensitive?

Traffic is gridlock in NYC, just because he is rich doesnt mean he cant have the right to be human. Anyone stuck in 3 hours of traffic is gonna be mad. Thats like someone being upset it rained and you getting outraged because they aren't grateful of the rain knowing other countries have major droughts.
Maybe trolling is more common than I thought.

guy
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM

Traffic is gridlock in NYC, just because he is rich doesnt mean he cant have the right to be human. Anyone stuck in 3 hours of traffic is gonna be mad.

Ummm, cause its partly cause of a hurricane.

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 10:32 AM

Traffic is gridlock in NYC, just because he is rich doesnt mean he cant have the right to be human. Anyone stuck in 3 hours of traffic is gonna be mad.

There are people waiting 3 hours in line just to buy 20 dollars worth of gas to power their generators so they don't freeze in their homes. Those people would pray if their biggest concern was 3 hour traffic into the city.

DropStep
11-02-2012, 10:34 AM
There are people waiting 3 hours in line just to buy 20 dollars worth of gas to power their generators so they don't freeze in their homes. Those people would pray if their biggest concern was 3 hour traffic into the city.
I know that, I live in Brooklyn. It doesnt mean he cant be upset at being stuck in 3 hours of traffic. We can play the "you should be grateful game" for just about everything. Quit getting your panties in a bunch over a non story.

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
I know that, it doesnt mean he cant be upset at being stuck in 3 hours of traffic. We can play the "you should be grateful game" for just about everything.

Do you even know what's going on in the NYC metro area right now? I don't think you do.

Take Your Lumps
11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Then take a helicopter you prick. If you're gonna be a douche about it, you might as well do it in style instead of sitting in the back of a car tweeting like a little girl.

pegasus
11-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I know that, I live in Brooklyn. It doesnt mean he cant be upset at being stuck in 3 hours of traffic. We can play the "you should be grateful game" for just about everything. Quit getting your panties in a bunch over a non story.

He can be upset, but he doesn't have to tweet it so millions of people can know what a "horrible" day he is having.

If a bomb went off in the MSG, he would say "Ugh, my favorite outfit was in the locker room". Bitches be bitches.

Blue&Orange
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
There's a reason the big three happened, because they are humongous douchebags...

LongLiveTheKing
11-02-2012, 10:45 AM
2 be clear "Traffic tweet was meant 2 say"... We shouldn't B hre 2 play a basketball game when theirs so many families obviously still R affected by #Sandy
That's his next tweet. People misinterpreted the traffic tweet.

pegasus
11-02-2012, 10:48 AM

If you bought that cheap PR move, then you are more stupid than he's giving you credit for.:lol

D-Rose
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Jeez, you actually believe that? The two statements have no relation :oldlol:

and wow, someone get these guys a grammar check :eek:

ChrisPosh
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
He can be upset, but he doesn't have to tweet it so millions of people can know what a "horrible" day he is having.

If a bomb went off in the MSG, he would say "Ugh, my favorite outfit was in the locker room". Bitches be bitches.

Fuark I know dat feel though.... one time our school had a fire. we had to run out and i was in the change rooms... lost my fkn favourite pair of sneakers in the fire. noone was hurt so that was all good, man i was so upset my shoes were burnt but nobody cared i just kept hearing "chrisposh at least u were safe" but goddamit i really liked those shoes. its like my problem was a big deal to me, but wasnt big enough to be worth a damn to anyone else. so its like i felt alone in my pain, whereas people who were crying about other stuff they had other people to console in.

so i know how dwade must be feelin

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Fuark I know dat feel though.... one time our school had a fire. we had to run out and i was in the change rooms... lost my fkn favourite pair of sneakers in the fire. noone was hurt so that was all good, man i was so upset my shoes were burnt but nobody cared i just kept hearing "chrisposh at least u were safe" but goddamit i really liked those shoes. its like my problem was a big deal to me, but wasnt big enough to be worth a damn to anyone else. so its like i felt alone in my pain, whereas people who were crying about other stuff they had other people to console in.

Except a lot of people died in the hurricane, so your analogy fails.

Edit: I hope the fire you were in was this bad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuHDfgEVqKA

pegasus
11-02-2012, 10:53 AM

You should tell that story at your next Poshes Anonymous meeting.

bagelred
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade
“See cause of traffic...dead bodies on road...just push them to side! Places to be... . . . #inconvenience”

:facepalm

2swift4u
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM

this! of course it's not the smartest thing to say/tweet at the moment, but who likes to be stuck in traffic!? Don't blame him, blame twitter & facebook for giving people the opportunity to tell the world every stupid thought they have! :D

Dasher
11-02-2012, 11:05 AM
Last year my neighborhood was hit by a tornado. I complained the whole while I was in traffic trying to get home and see if my complex was still there. This is a non-story. People had died around me, but I still complained about not having power for a week, and having no cable or internet for a month. Complaining is natural. I see no problem with his statement.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Complaining about traffic is not equivalent to being insensitive towards those people who are affected by the hurricane. Getting caught in traffic for three hours is not a joke, that shit is fukking frustrating if you have work and chores waiting on you.

The hypocracy comes up because he is rich and we automatically expect that the life of someone who plays in the nba must be easy and spoiled and so they must never get frustrated or complain. LOL you don't know shit about dwyane wade, don't know if he works hard or if he is legitimately a good guy or not, if he helps his people out, etc. We get it you don't like his team or his teammates but don't be the whiny b*tch who will find any excuse to complain and condemn.

If you are going to think like that then you should never complain yourself because there is always someone in a third world situation who has it FAR rougher than your pampered first world lifestyle whom "you are being insensitive towards" when you complain about anything in your life

chazzy
11-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Lol at the 2nd tweet.. PR team scrambling again

red1
11-02-2012, 11:09 AM

pegasus you are such a dumb ****

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-02-2012, 11:09 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/02/dwyane-wade-criticized-for-post-sandy-traffic-tweet-offers-clarification/

This coming from a guy who plays in the hurricane capital of the US. :facepalm

He is a Black athlete.... Do you think they ace their SAT's? Please dont expect them to even have common sense

They are dumb fcuks who use their physical ability to earn money

I would be worried when obama/biden or anybody from the gov office tweets something like this

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
If you bought that cheap PR move, then you are more stupid than he's giving you credit for.:lol

How panicked/urgently do you think his agent/publicist called him up when he saw the tweet.:lol

To be fair that is the best reaction possible given the circumstances.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Lol at the 2nd tweet.. PR team scrambling again
I honestly LOLd when I read it. Thats the p*ssy nature of our society, everyone will hate on him if he doesn't twitter that shit

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Complaining about traffic is not equivalent to being insensitive towards those people who are affected by the hurricane. Getting caught in traffic for three hours is not a joke, that shit is fukking frustrating if you have work and chores waiting on you.

The hypocracy comes up because he is rich and we automatically expect that the life of someone who plays in the nba must be easy and spoiled and so they must never get frustrated or complain. LOL you don't know shit about dwyane wade, don't know if he works hard or if he is legitimately a good guy or not, if he helps his people out, etc. We get it you don't like his team or his teammates but don't be the whiny b*tch who will find any excuse to complain and condemn.

If you are going to think like that then you should never complain yourself because there is always someone in a third world situation who has it FAR rougher than your pampered first world lifestyle whom "you are being insensitive towards" when you complain about anything in your life

So if someone goes to a starving nation, and complains about a burnt hamburger not tasting good, he's not insensitive?

:coleman:

derb2k2
11-02-2012, 11:17 AM
it may come off as insensitive, I agree, but I doubt he meant offense to those suffering right now. :biggums:

InfiniteBaskets
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Do you even know what's going on in the NYC metro area right now? I don't think you do.

I've been displaced from my apartment in lower Manhattan and I could care less if Kobe, LeBron, Wade, or Anthony Tolliver had decided to tweet about how long it takes to get into the city.

I've complained about the prolonged loss of power to my area for the past 3 days, yet there are people in suburban New Jersey and Staten Island / Long Island that have had their entire homes washed away. There's people that lost their homes due to fire, and people that've drowned in their homes due to flooding.

I don't think that takes away my right to complain though. Maybe he should've kept his complaint to himself because there are people out there that are more sensitive, but let's not pretend like we can't complain about anything to a lesser degree than going through the aftermath of a hurricane.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM
He is a Black athlete.... Do you think they ace their SAT's? Please dont expect them to even have common sense

I would be worried when obama/biden or anybody from the gov office tweets something like this
Good to see how ISH is still full of racists:facepalm

RRR3
11-02-2012, 11:21 AM
So if someone goes to a starving nation, and complains about a burnt hamburger not tasting good, he's not insensitive?

Don't act like you don't have an agenda in creating this thread, it's quite obvious. In fact, one could argue you are just as insensitive by using this to further your agenda.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:21 AM
2 be clear "Traffic tweet was meant 2 say"... We shouldn't B hre 2 play a basketball game when theirs so many families obviously still R affected by #Sandy

Im still laughing at how weak this is, it's like a little kid did this retraction :lol

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 11:23 AM
I've been displaced from my apartment in lower Manhattan and I could care less if Kobe, LeBron, Wade, or Anthony Tolliver had decided to tweet about how long it takes to get into the city.

I've complained about the prolonged loss of power to my area for the past 3 days, yet there are people in suburban New Jersey and Staten Island / Long Island that have had their entire homes washed away. There's people that lost their homes due to fire, and people that've drowned in their homes due to flooding.

I don't think that takes away my right to complain though. Maybe he should've kept his complaint to himself because there are people out there that are more sensitive, but let's not pretend like we can't complain about anything to a lesser degree than going through the aftermath of a hurricane.

Complaining that you don't have power, lost a home, or have been displaced is a legitimate complaint. Bitching about traffic being bad after a hurricane is insensitive. No one is saying he should have a huge smile on his face about 3 hour traffic. Of course no one likes to be in traffic. But have some fcking awareness of what just happened, and WHY there is 3 hour traffic right now.

I'd love to see him say something like this the next time Miami gets torn apart from a hurricane. I have a feeling he will be a little more sensitive towards people's conditions in his community.

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 11:25 AM
it may come off as insensitive, I agree, but I doubt he meant offense to those suffering right now. :biggums:

About 50% of insensitive remarks are probably not meant to be offensive, just a result of poor decision making/a focus on ones own problems. As a poster said previously if you complain about slightly burned food while people around you are starving, whether you meant to offend them or not your comment is still offensive.

I have had similar incidences of insensitivity, although i would never consciously offend others (I'm a nice person and dont see the benefit in tearing others down).

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Don't act like you don't have an agenda in creating this thread, it's quite obvious. In fact, one could argue you are just as insensitive by using this to further your agenda.

There's no agendas here. I'm just bringing to light a stupid tweet made by an NBA player. A tweet so stupid that the NBA player had to delete it afterwards. If Carmelo Anthony made an insensitive comment, I would say the same thing about him.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:26 AM

Nah that's different. Dwade didn't go to a new yorker who is struggling with their shit, he posted what he was dealing with at the moment on a website where you - drumroll - post what you are dealing with at the moment. He didn't knock anyone, didn't mention a hurricane, just complained about being stuck in traffic for three hours. The way I understand it, the damage and problems are inner city and the roads leading into the city haven't been fukked up too much by the hurricane. Complaining about traffic =/= being an insensitive douchebag towards who were affected

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Complaining that you don't have power, lost a home, or have been displaced is a legitimate complaint. Bitching about traffic being bad after a hurricane is insensitive. No one is saying he should have a huge smile on his face about 3 hour traffic. Of course no one likes to be in traffic. But have some fcking awareness of what just happened, and WHY there is 3 hour traffic right now.

I'd love to see him say something like this the next time Miami gets torn apart from a hurricane. I have a feeling he will be a little more sensitive towards people's conditions in his community.

Exactly, have some common sense, don't complain about how unstylish your home is to a homeless person.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:28 AM
There's no agendas here. I'm just bringing to light a stupid tweet made by an NBA player. A tweet so stupid that the NBA player had to delete it afterwards. If Carmelo Anthony made an insensitive comment, I would say the same thing about him.
I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been more aware, I'm saying we can't turn around and suddenly jump to conclusions about the guy being a douchebag or being spoiled and all that sh*t just because he posted a stupid tweet complaining about traffic

Sarcastic
About 50% of insensitive remarks are probably not meant to be offensive, just a result of poor decision making/a focus on ones own problems. As a poster said previously if you complain about slightly burned food while people around you are starving, whether you meant to offend them or not your comment is still offensive.

I have had similar incidences of insensitivity, although i would never consciously offend others (I'm a nice person and dont see the benefit in tearing others down).

Exactly. I don't think Wade was consciously trying to be an asshole about it.

Court Vision
I hope Chandler sends him to the floor a few times.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
:coleman: :kobe: http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/rudy.png

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Nah that's different. Dwade didn't go to a new yorker who is struggling with their shit, he posted what he was dealing with at the moment on a website where you - drumroll - post what you are dealing with at the moment. He didn't knock anyone, didn't mention a hurricane, just complained about being stuck in traffic for three hours. The way I understand it, the damage and problems are inner city and the roads leading into the city haven't been fukked up too much by the hurricane. Complaining about traffic =/= being an insensitive douchebag towards who were affected

But the moment you saw his first tweet, you didnt think that it would be taken the wrong way? He is a public figure and along with the benefits of being one, their are costs.

nightprowler10
11-02-2012, 11:31 AM
It's not insensitive. It's just idiotic. Tact ffs.

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 11:33 AM
This is what people are going through for gas right now for their generators just to keep warm in their powerless homes.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/121101024213-gas-station-line-story-top.jpg

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/11/01/Gas%20Chaos/gas-line-afp.jpg

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wabc/cms_exf_2007/_video_wn_images/8870453_448x252.jpg

Now tell me about your traffic jam in the back of a warm bus.

Dro
11-02-2012, 11:38 AM
This is what people are going through for gas right now for their generators just to keep warm in their powerless homes.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/121101024213-gas-station-line-story-top.jpg

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/11/01/Gas%20Chaos/gas-line-afp.jpg

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wabc/cms_exf_2007/_video_wn_images/8870453_448x252.jpg

exactly

greymatter
11-02-2012, 11:40 AM

You have zero clue about why this makes perfect sense. Anyone who has lived in Florida for a decent amount of time gets spoiled with regards to hurricane resistance.

Unlike the north -or pretty much the rest of the country- houses, buildings, traffic light infrastructure, etc in Florida are all built to much higher codes. A pathetic category 1 hurricane doesn't take out anything. Unless a tree takes out a power line, you're not going to lose power. Most traffic lights aren't going to be taken out by thunderstorms or become blinking reds.

DropStep
11-02-2012, 11:43 AM

There are some people in this world that dont have homes. HOW DARE YOU I AM OUTRAGED. Have some courtesy.

plowking
11-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Thats sad and all, but everyone has their own problems. Its hilarious how much people will hate on anything the Heat do. Who cares if he posted it?
Wade has his life to go about, and people have theirs.

The world is full of pusssies these days. You can't say shit without everyone reading into it far too deeply or being offended.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:45 AM

http://marijaskeriat.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/children-dirty-water_jpg.jpeg

These kids are getting water from an unclean river where they have to go and boil their shit just to make it safe to drink - not to mention that they live in powerless homes and are living on a TINY fraction of what the average new yorker spends in a month.

Let's be honest - you don't give a fukk about them and the lifestyle that you live is so far removed from theirs that you could hardly relate. If you are going to be high and mighty, judging people - then you have to be consistent. So how about you now go ahead spend the rest of your life being sensitive towards their needs? You would never be able to complain.

Making a complaint the way dwade did is not a big deal. It was slightly insensitive - but aren't we all?

atljonesbro
11-02-2012, 11:46 AM
Wow Dwyane is just following LeBrons lead at this point.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Thats sad and all, but everyone has their own problems. Its hilarious how much people will hate on anything the Heat do. Who cares if he posted it?

The world is full of pusssies these days. You can't say shit without everyone reading into it far too deeply or being offended.
+1 trillion. People nowadays are p*ssies who will complain about anything that suits their needs or fits their worldview. No grasp on reality at all

RRR3
IMO Sarcastic isn't some morally outraged angel as the thread might lead you to believe. He's just using this as an excuse to bring more hate on Wade and, by effect the Miami Heat. Clever, Sarc, but I see what you're doing.

Sarcastic
http://marijaskeriat.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/children-dirty-water_jpg.jpeg

These kids are getting water from an unclean river where they have to go and boil their shit just to make it safe to drink - not to mention that they live powerless homes and living on a TINY fraction of what the average new yorker spends in a month.

Let's be honest - you don't give a fukk about them and the lifestyle that you live is so far removed from theirs that you could hardly relate. If you are going to be high and mighty, judging people - then you have to be consistent. So how about you now go ahead spend the rest of your life being sensitive towards their needs? You would never be able to complain.

Making a complaint the way dwade did is not a big deal. It was slightly insensitive - but aren't we all?

Read the title of my post.

If I went to that country and made a tweet about the bad tasting water, it would be insensitive of me.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Read the title of my post.

If I went to that country and made a tweet about the bad tasting water, it would be insensitive of me.
I got you, my point is that this is not a big deal unlike what you would assume by seeing the way these other posters are all talking all self-righteous and high and mighty.

red1
11-02-2012, 11:57 AM
IMO Sarcastic isn't some morally outraged angel as the thread might lead you to believe. He's just using this as an excuse to bring more hate on Wade and, by effect the Miami Heat. Clever, Sarc, but I see what you're doing.
+1 some of these morally bankrupt p*ssies hate on everything. Pegasus saw lebron do something in a game and started making comments about him being raised by a crackhead mother and not knowing shit because of the way he was raised. :biggums: You really gonna take this n*gga serious after that shit?

RRR3
11-02-2012, 11:58 AM
+1 some of these morally bankrupt p*ssies hate on everything. Pegasus saw lebron do something in a game and started making comments about him being raised by a crackhead mother and not knowing shit because of the way he was raised. :biggums: You really gonna take this n*gga serious after that shit?
Don't think anyone takes Pegasus seriously. I know I stopped after he said he wished LeBron would break his leg during a game :facepalm

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 11:59 AM
I got you, my point is that this is not a big deal unlike what you would assume by seeing the way these other posters are all talking all self-righteous and high and mighty.

Show me where I said it was a big deal, or where Wade should go to jail or anything like that. I said it was insensitive, and it was. You guys want to run around in circles about how there's an ulterior agenda, then be my guest. If you have a crush on Wade, or Lebron and see them as infallible, and are willing to die to defend their honor, then be my guest for that too.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Show me where I said it was a big deal, or where Wade should go to jail or anything like that. I said it was insensitive, and it was. You guys want to run around in circles about how there's an ulterior agenda, then be my guest. If you have a crush on Wade, or Lebron and see them as infallible, and are willing to die to defend their honor, then be my guest for that too.
Dude, you've been getting a bit salty lately IMO. If I'm wrong, then I apologize, that's just my view. And please don't act like you'd make this thread if Melo tweeted it, you NEVER criticize Melo at all.

pauk
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM
I dont see how that is insensitive... :confusedshrug:

red1
11-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Relax homie, you are not the subject of the post. I am defending wade because these people are all blind to the fact that it was a simple tweet with no ill-will towards anyone. According to some posters here - wade doesn't give a f*ck and is intentionally insensitive. Just setting the record straight is all.

HannibalKid
11-02-2012, 12:02 PM
Man you Miami Heat fans defending Wades tweet are dumb as rocks.

Punpun
11-02-2012, 12:03 PM

Are you serious ?

:yaohappy:

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:03 PM
I dont see how that is insensitive... :confusedshrug:
It's no so much insensitive as it is ignorant and shows Wade wasn't thinking when made the tweet. I'm sure he wasn't trying to hurt anyone with this tweet.

red1
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
It's no so much insensitive as it is ignorant and shows Wade wasn't thinking when made the tweet. I'm sure he wasn't trying to hurt anyone with this tweet.
+1 summarized my point in two sentences

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Man you Miami Heat fans defending Wades tweet are dumb as rocks.
Red1=Toronto Raptors fan
Me=St. Louis Cardinals fan, T-Mac/LeBron/Chalmers homer

:D

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Dude, you've been getting a bit salty lately IMO. If I'm wrong, then I apologize, that's just my view. And please don't act like you'd make this thread if Melo tweeted it, you NEVER criticize Melo at all.

It's not about being salty. I know lots of people who have been gravely affected by the storm. I know people that lost their home. They would be like pigs in shit if their biggest problem right now was a 3 hour traffic jam.

Punpun
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, The SIMPLE fact Wade "clarified" himself proves the comment was insensitive.

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM

This. It may come off as insensitive, but we all have our own problems. People just jump on anything to hate the Heat.

Besides he knew he was wrong. No harm done. Stop acting like Wade is some huge douche. We all make mistakes.

red1
11-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade[QUOTE]

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, The SIMPLE fact Wade "clarified" himself proves the comment was insensitive.
Mostly it proves his PR guy notified Wade of the backlash he was receiving.

red1
11-02-2012, 12:10 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ijhgI3AR1rug9d0o1_400.gif

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Red1 over here dyin' of laughter and Sarcastic doesn't even care! :no:

Insensitive bastard!!!!! :mad:

*gives Red1 glass of water and tells him to breathe. He heals instantly*
:pimp:

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 12:13 PM
This. It may come off as insensitive, but we all have our own problems. People just jump on anything to hate the Heat.

Besides he knew he was wrong. No harm done. Stop acting like Wade is some huge douche. We all make mistakes.

So complaining about the air quality around the WTC right after 9/11 wouldn't be insensitive? It would just be complaining about our own problems, right?

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:15 PM
So complaining about the air quality around the WTC right after 9/11 wouldn't be insensitive? It would just be complaining about our own problems, right?

That's a lot worse than saying he hates being stuck in traffic.

If LeBron posted a tweet that it felt good to take a hot shower after a tough game, everyone would call LeBron a huge insensitive douche because he's using hot water while people in NY are having a tough time after the storm.

FireDavidKahn
11-02-2012, 12:17 PM

People are really getting upset over this tweet?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:18 PM
People are really getting upset over this tweet?

Are you ****ing kidding me?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

niko
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM

It's ok to be upset, complaining is stupid. Like the Knicks/Nets game, people were really looking forward to it and were disappointed. I get that. The people complaining about NY not allowing it to go on ,that's stupid. My kids understood the Halloween parade thing in our area couldn't happen because of the hurricane, Wade doesn't understand their is traffic because of the hurricane?

His tweet kind of indicates he doesn't know the traffic is because of the hurricane, or doesn't care. He's either a dick or really dumb.

DuMa
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM
some of you guys are just too politically correct.

niko
11-02-2012, 12:22 PM
some of you guys are just too politically correct.

Dude, when someplace has a natural disaster and you complain that it's making you wait in traffic, you are being a dick. This is not a PC/not PC thing. This is a common sense thing.

Not being PC doesn't mean any dickish thing you say is ok. Being too PC would be saying "WADE SHOULD BE BANNED! HE SHOULDNT PLAY!" We are allowed to call him a dick. I'd argue you are being too PC becuase you don't want us to criticize him.

HoopDreams247
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
I don't see the big deal.

Punpun
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Mostly it proves his PR guy notified Wade of the backlash he was receiving.

Yeah, he received backlash because his comment was deemed as insensitive and there was a need to clarify it. It doesn't mean Wade is insensitive.

SIRI1
11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
I doubt he's been the only one to tweet about the crazy NY traffic. Just cause he's rich and a public figure shouldnt mean he should receive hate for it :confusedshrug:

niko
11-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, he received backlash because his comment was deemed as insensitive and there was a need to clarify it. It doesn't mean Wade is insensitive.

Wade is most definitely insensitive. He's said stupid shit before. That doesn't mean he should be shunned or anything. People are way to quick to defend these players ,you don't need to stop being a heat fan but if he says somethign dumb, call him on it. When my team says something dumb i admit it. And god knows we have some geniuses on the Knicks right now.

LeFraud James
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been more aware, I'm saying we can't turn around and suddenly jump to conclusions about the guy being a douchebag or being spoiled and all that sh*t just because he posted a stupid tweet complaining about traffic

No one is jumping to any conclusions, since I'm pretty sure Wade has always been regarded as one of the league's biggest drama queens.

It's not that he's a spoiled douchebag because he posted a stupid tweet; he posted a stupid tweet because he's a spoiled douchebag.

Make sense?

Punpun
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Wade is most definitely insensitive. He's said stupid shit before. That doesn't mean he should be shunned or anything. People are way to quick to defend these players ,you don't need to stop being a heat fan but if he says somethign dumb, call him on it. When my team says something dumb i admit it. And god knows we have some geniuses on the Knicks right now.

Ya, but arguing that is harder than arguing what I was arguing. I mean, it's not like you could argue against what I just said.

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
No one is jumping to any conclusions, since I'm pretty sure Wade has always been regarded as one of the league's biggest drama queens.

It's not that he's a spoiled douchebag because he posted a stupid tweet; he posted a stupid tweet because he's a spoiled douchebag.

Make sense?

How can Wade be spoiled if he earned his money?

red1
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM

Make sense?
Gimme the proof of his being a spoiled drama queen and I will show you how weak it is. I've been following dwade's career since he was drafted back in 03 and at this point I do know that he is a diva in the sense that he enjoys attention, but I have never seen evidence of him conclusively being a "douchebag". Lemme guess, he broke kobe's nose? Dirk's cough? He made a comment about the twin-towers? Oh hold up I got this - its the wheelchair right? If not then it MUST be the sex parties.

Dawg you just mad that you weren't invited.

insidehoops
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Updated report: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=11360

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Gimme the proof of his being a spoiled drama queen and I will show you how weak it is. I've been following dwade's career since he was drafted back in 03 and at this point I do know that he is a diva in the sense that he enjoys attention, but I have never seen evidence of him conclusively being a "douchebag". Lemme guess, he broke kobe's nose? Dirk's cough? He made a comment about the twin-towers? Oh hold up I got this - its the wheelchair right? If not then it MUST be the sex parties.

Dawg you just mad that you weren't invited.

Exactly. I'm not defending Wade because I'm a Heat fan; I have followed him since day 1 and he's not this major douchebag people are painting him to be. He's a definitely an attention whore, but it's not like he beats his wife, takes drugs, and so on. He's a really nice guy. I met him in person.

pegasus
11-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Make sense?
Perfectly put.:applause:

atljonesbro
11-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Wade may be a mean douche bag but he can't touch James Harden in that category. James Harden is a very evil, mean man. Josh Smith will liberate the NBA of this tyrant tonight! Make sure you tune in everybody!

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:44 PM
YOOO this dude Euroleague remind me of my homie Jayquizz. This nugga always be tryin to tell me that green kool-aid is better than red. I'm like NUGGA U SERIOUS HAHAHAHHA. He just keeps at it and at it for dayzz. He even said that da walmart brand green kool-aid was better than regular red im like wtf nugga r u dum. That nugga wack as fu*k and so is euroleague

:roll:

atljonesbro
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
:roll:
I got bored with that gimmick. My new part time gimmick is to push how mean and eviil James Harden is. Please, everyone educate yourself. He's not the man you think he actually is!

glidedrxlr22
11-02-2012, 12:46 PM

Hey you piece of sh!t....you finally came out to play. Good to see you got over getting clowned so much.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey you piece of sh!t....you finally came out to play. Good to see you got over getting clowned so much.
Glide why do you have a vendetta against that guy?

niko
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
How nice must it be to be so rich and spoiled to not realize that NYC has traffic problems due to the Hurricane?

lilgodfather1
11-02-2012, 01:16 PM
If you read the two tweets together it makes sense.

3 hrs of traffic to get into NYC common man, we shouldn't even be here to play bball bcuz there are so many families affected by Sandy.

At least that's the way I interpret it. This is a complete non story folks. I don't even like Wade, and I have no problem with this.

Smoke117
11-02-2012, 01:16 PM
Who cares? This board picks everything apart Wade says or does it's ridiculous. I haven't seen a guy become so hated so quickly and for no apparent reason.

The Mamba
11-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Wade insensitive? Nah

The modern world being OVER-SENSITIVE? Yes

Dwade305
11-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Everyone know Wade aint the smartest person. Dude could barely speak when he was a rookie. Hell of a ballplayer though.

pegasus
11-02-2012, 01:24 PM
If you read the two tweets together it makes sense.

3 hrs of traffic to get into NYC common man, we shouldn't even be here to play bball bcuz there are so many families affected by Sandy.

At least that's the way I interpret it. This is a complete non story folks. I don't even like Wade, and I have no problem with this.
Could you tell Santa that I don't want to see his crack next time he comes down my chimney.

glidedrxlr22
11-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Glide why do you have a vendetta against that guy?

Cause he’s a firecracker with a short fuse. For example if someone disagrees with him and his laker love, he instantly Hulks out and comes back with, “muthafukca, who da fukc u think u are. Suck my black dikc.” He has typed that before. Don’t know why he typed that since he seems to be attacking DWade here. Doesn’t make sense….so now he(lakers_kobe_fan) is not black? I got the impression he was an asian immigrant with the grammar he uses. Who knows? Doesn’t matter cause a d-bag is a d-bag no matter what part of the world you come from. He goes from 0 to 60 almost instantly.

The Mamba
11-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Everyone know Wade aint the smartest person. Dude could barely speak when he was a rookie. Hell of a ballplayer though.
Wade is intelligent.

And has become fairly articulate in recent years.

guy
11-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Who cares? This board picks everything apart Wade says or does it's ridiculous. I haven't seen a guy become so hated so quickly and for no apparent reason.

In the last year or so, he's been the biggest bitch to the refs maybe ever. I liked him before, but he has become very unlikable with his constant bitching.

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 01:31 PM
You have zero clue about why this makes perfect sense. Anyone who has lived in Florida for a decent amount of time gets spoiled with regards to hurricane resistance.

Unlike the north -or pretty much the rest of the country- houses, buildings, traffic light infrastructure, etc in Florida are all built to much higher codes. A pathetic category 1 hurricane doesn't take out anything. Unless a tree takes out a power line, you're not going to lose power. Most traffic lights aren't going to be taken out by thunderstorms or become blinking reds.

You should learn about the storm before you comment about it, or what kind of damage it can do. The storm set records for low barometric pressure for the region.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/30/us/sandy-records/index.html

And it wasn't the storm, or rain itself that caused most of the damage. It was the incredible rise in sea level that wiped out most of the coastal areas.

k0kakw0rld
11-02-2012, 01:54 PM
There's a reason the big three happened, because they are humongous douchebags...
Really?

inclinerator
11-02-2012, 02:34 PM
shulda just bought a chopper like kobe

HiphopRelated
11-02-2012, 02:34 PM
and now, in more than 140 characters

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s1101112,0,4870397.story

Jimbozeubuen
11-02-2012, 02:38 PM
PR save was so lame haha

SIRI1
11-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Wade plans to donate his pay from Friday's game – approximately $210,000 before taxes – to charity, and said he and his teammates are looking for the right charitable organization.

"The money I make tonight can be left for a good cause," he said. "I know a lot of people here. Knowing the things they have been through, it's just mind-boggling. Miami is a place that is affected by hurricanes all the time so I know how the community can be impacted by it. It's tough."
Link (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2012/11/02/dwyane-wade-heat-knicks-sandy-donate-paycheck/1677587/)

Donating over 200k. Watch that still not be enough for some people

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 02:46 PM
That still not be enough for some people

I commend him on doing that. :applause:

DuMa
11-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Link (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2012/11/02/dwyane-wade-heat-knicks-sandy-donate-paycheck/1677587/)

:rockon: :rockon:

RaininTwos
11-02-2012, 02:57 PM
grown men up in rage over a tweet about traffic.

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:02 PM
So the story goes... Wade wasn't thinking about the tweet and came off wrong in the public's eyes to the city of New York.

Being a role model to people who look up to him and a 'god' to others that stan him, he didn't really come off as surprising to me here. I've seen a lot of athletes say controversial things and aren't aware it will cost them later because of who they are.

End of the day, Wade isn't a 'god'... he's human. Wasn't the 'nice guy' who cares about the public image he's got to uphold and came of as a bit of a douche. Outside of the some people here and there, most don't care about the tweet because were all no different.

I don't like what he said, but it doesn't matter. It's going to be more or less a forgotten issue, because there's bigger things overall to be worried about.

Interesting to know though, that the world is a bunch of ******* for even debating this. Never mind that this is a basketball forum and we all know who Wade is... New York fan bringing this up and others debating against this = the world.

Nash
11-02-2012, 03:05 PM
How the fu*k is this an issue? How is complaining about the traffic an issue?

niko
11-02-2012, 03:06 PM
grown men up in rage over a tweet about traffic.

Grown men acting like teenage girls defending their idols too.

He said something dumb. The end. If i said the same thing you'd roll your eyes, and me the same. The only reason anyone is saying it wasn't stupid is part of this board worships these guys and thinks they can't make mistakes.

red1
11-02-2012, 03:07 PM

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/10/29/wade.community/index.html

Dwyane Wade receives NBA Cares offseason award

:lol What a great guy. And he throws awesome sex parties too

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xAS1_CgDoRc/RvitDlQ_2uI/AAAAAAAAASQ/BgPZqsrg6TM/s320/dwyane.jpg

KyrieTheFuture
11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
His pay from one game is over 200,000 dollars? What the **** man...guess I never really thought about the math on a per game basis

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:11 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/10/29/wade.community/index.html

:lol What a great guy. And he throws awesome sex parties too

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xAS1_CgDoRc/RvitDlQ_2uI/AAAAAAAAASQ/BgPZqsrg6TM/s320/dwyane.jpg

That's like saying he's the only one who does that.

As for him being a 'great guy' ? Yeah, he's supposed to be a 'great guy' representing the Miami Heat organization and the NBA as one of the biggest names in the league.

Bottom line, he messed up on the tweet, but majority of people are going to move on... Like most of them do. It's a "in the moment" thing. The one's that are going to keep a grudge (and I guess rightfully so) are NY residents and Wade detractors.

Replay32
11-02-2012, 03:19 PM
So let me get this straight. NYC area just had a hurricane. People have lost their homes and power. The NBA didn't cancel the game between the Knicks and Heat. Dwade feels that the game should of been cancelled. He is stuck in traffic for 3 hrs. He tweets his frustration.

And people are making a big deal out of this? Really?

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
So let me get this straight. NYC area just had a hurricane. People have lost their homes and power. The NBA didn't cancel the game between the Knicks and Heat. Dwade feels that the game should of been cancelled. He is stuck in traffic for 3 hrs. He tweets his frustration.

Dwyane Wade has a responsibility to be a professional on and off the court. He's one of the biggest stars in this league. Everything he does is going to (rightfully so) be magnified. What he said was a brain fart of a moment. He forgot to uphold his public image, again (he's made controversial statements, regarding the Trade Towers too), and he was getting bashed on twitter about it too, not just on ISH.

On a side note, I would bring a fault in social networks being a problem here too. Nowadays, you got too many things that can get you bashed for anything. Wade shouldn't have been on his twitter venting his frustration about this.

Either way, people will move on from it eventually.

red1
11-02-2012, 03:28 PM
That's like saying he's the only one who does that.

As for him being a 'great guy' ? Yeah, he's supposed to be a 'great guy' representing the Miami Heat organization and the NBA as one of the biggest names in the league.

Bottom line, he messed up on the tweet, but majority of people are going to move on... Like most of them do. It's a "in the moment" thing. The one's that are going to keep a grudge (and I guess rightfully so) are NY residents and Wade detractors.
Whats your point

BEAST Griffin
11-02-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't see the big deal. Doesn't anyone have better things to do than get outraged over this tweet?

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Whats your point

I explained it above you.

HardwoodLegend
11-02-2012, 03:37 PM
There was nothing wrong with what he said.

He didn't feel the game should have been played in the first place out of respect for the families and because it would have been too much trouble to even pull off.

Cannot believe how misunderstood this statement is.

NYK_Stan
11-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Honestly, how does anyone get upset about this:
1) its just a tweet
2) lettuce be real, the traffic in NY right now is total sh!tshow :banghead:
3) He didn't say anything disparaging hurricane victims.

I hate D-wade, but damn people need to hop off his nuts - he didn't say anything that bad...

guy
11-02-2012, 03:39 PM
There was nothing wrong with what he said.

He didn't feel the game should have been played in the first place out of respect for the families and because it would have been too much trouble to even pull off.

Cannot believe how misunderstood this statement is.

He said that after people started bitching at him. I highly doubt he meant to come across with that message beforehand.

SIRI1
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds
Wade and Alonzo Mourning were among - if not the first - two NBA players to start raising money for Haiti after quake as well.
But he tweeted about traffic which is why he had to donate money...

Good for Wade and all the players that will hopefully follow in his lead and donate money.

Jolokia
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
He said that after people started bitching at him. I highly doubt he meant to come across with that message beforehand.
And what was his message beforehand?

All Net
11-02-2012, 03:41 PM
I

HardwoodLegend
11-02-2012, 03:41 PM

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The tweet gives off the feeling of "See I told you. What was the point of even going through with this shit?"

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:44 PM
But he tweeted about traffic which is why he had to donate money...

Good for him, he upheld his responsibility as a representative of the Miami Heat organization and the entire NBA.

Who said that Wade doesn’t contribute to charity ?

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=All Net]I

NumberSix
11-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Anyone who is affected by this benign tweet is a very weak person. You think anyone with serious matters at hand give half a shit about some fukking tweet about traffic? Fuq off with the fake outrage.

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=All Net]I

RRR3
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Legends66NBA7]Good for him, he upheld is responsibility as representative of the Miami Heat organization and the entire NBA.

Who said that Wade doesn

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Not sure if this is meant to be sarcastic or not...

Why would you think it

PJR
11-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Anyone who is affected by this benign tweet is a very weak person. You think anyone with serious matters at hand give half a shit about some fukking tweet about traffic? Fuq off with the fake outrage.

This. Some of y'all are some characters.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=Legends66NBA7]Why would you think it

Replay32
11-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Dwyane Wade has a responsibility to be a professional on and off the court. He's one of the biggest stars in this league. Everything he does is going to (rightfully so) be magnified. What he said was a brain fart of a moment. He forgot to uphold his public image, again (he's made controversial statements, regarding the Trade Towers too), and he was getting bashed on twitter about it too, not just on ISH.

On a side note, I would bring a fault in social networks being a problem here too. Nowadays, you got too many things that can get you bashed for anything. Wade shouldn't have been on his twitter venting his frustration about this.

Either way, people will move on from it eventually.

He just expressed his frustration through a tweet. He's frustrated just like many other people in regards to the situation. He's human. He wasn't attacking anybody. What's the big deal?

Heavincent
11-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Pretty sure Dwyane Wade is retarded.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Pretty sure Dwyane Wade is retarded.
:no:

ClutchOver9000
not that it matters but Wade does come off as a dick. Just my 2 cents...

Legends66NBA7
ISH makes me paranoid:(

I articulated that Wade lived up on his responsibilities. Great for him and Zo.

But I don’t know why that needs to be brought up. As if he hasn’t done charity before or like he’s the first to do something for charity and donate to other cities/countries.

Is it to show how much of a good guy Wade is ? I covered that on the previous page as one of the reasons Wade has to do what he does in charity and also represent the Heat organization and the NBA.

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 03:56 PM

You actually believe Wade wanted the game cancelled, and it wasn't just a way to cover for his first tweet about the traffic?

I dont believe Wade meant to offend anyone, most cases of insensitivity are not done consciously. People just think about their own situations and do not take into context the fate of others. I am guilty of this a lot.

Its not a big deal, but it was insensitive for Wade to complain about traffic that was caused by the hurricane when so many people have endured worse because of the hurricane. It would be like me going to an area with drought and complaining about being too hot. My problem is small compared to what is happening to others due to the drought.

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 03:57 PM
He just expressed his frustration through a tweet. He's frustrated just like many other people in regards to the situation. He's human. He wasn't attacking anybody. What's the big deal?

I covered that in my first post a couple of pages back.

The

All Net
Wade plans to donate his pay from Friday's game

Cali Syndicate
Why would he even post this? I understand that player's in today's era get nitpicked for anything and everything but doesn't he even know what's going on right now?

Legends66NBA7
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Why would he even post this? I understand that player's in today's era get nitpicked for anything and everything but doesn't he even know what's going on right now?

Someone

Alonzo Magic
11-02-2012, 04:01 PM
How can Wade be spoiled if he earned his money?

Yeah, Wade hasn't had to overcome shit.

Going through a hurricane >>> Having a crackhead mother for most of your childhood.

Cali Syndicate
11-02-2012, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=All Net]Wade plans to donate his pay from Friday's game

Rondo
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
He's an absolute idiot so I'm not surprised by this.

If his main concerns was that the game should not be going ahead then he would've tweeted that. His main concern was having to sit in traffic for a while which he did tweet.

I can't think of a more dislikeable player in the league.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
He's an absolute idiot so I'm not surprised by this.

If his main concerns was that the game should not be going ahead then he would've tweeted that. His main concern was having to sit in traffic for a while which he did tweet.

I can't think of a more dislikeable player in the league.
The guy you named your account after isn't exactly lovable either to be fair.

irondarts
11-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Jeez, you actually believe that? The two statements have no relation :oldlol:

and wow, someone get these guys a grammar check :eek:
140 characters.

HiphopRelated
11-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Some people are idiots, what does the tweet have to do with insensitivity?

Does not liking the now longer checks at immigration make you insensitive to 9/11?

It was a tweet about a specific situation, the surrounding factors of the situation are already understood.

If you have to continuously speak to be understood by the lowest common denominator nothing would ever be said.

clayton
11-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Middle-schoolers can't read, so here:

"If we're in a car and we're in traffic for three hours, what are other people who are really affected by this, what are they doing? How are they getting around, how are they moving, et cetera?" Wade said after the Heat's morning shootaround at Madison Square Garden.

"So it was just like, come on man, we shouldn't be here to play a basketball game. If anything, we should be here to do something to help the city."

A real source: NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/2012/news/11/02/heat-playing-through-sandy/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts)

TheMan
11-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Is it just me or is tweeting a really girlish thing:confusedshrug:

HardwoodLegend
11-02-2012, 04:39 PM

A real source: NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/2012/news/11/02/heat-playing-through-sandy/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts)

That's exactly how I interpreted the feeling behind the tweet.

I doubt it was just bitching about traffic but rather the whole situation in totality.

Can't believe so many have reduced it to just him being insensitive and oblivious to everything that's going on.

Sarcastic
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM

I doubt it was just bitching about traffic but rather the whole situation in totality.

Can't believe so many have reduced it to just him being insensitive and oblivious to everything that's going on.

So if he is really so opposed to this game being played, then why doesn't he do the right thing and not play?

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2012, 04:57 PM

If thats what he really meant then he is horrible at communicating.

Mach_3
11-02-2012, 05:24 PM

Lmao, Wade has got to be even worse then Derrick Rose when it comes to communicating if that's what he really meant. :roll:

Papaya Petee
11-02-2012, 05:26 PM
You guys are ****ing idiots :facepalm ESPECIALLY Sarcastic.

nightprowler10
11-02-2012, 05:36 PM
That's what I said too. It's not exactly tactful but not insensitive either.

Bourne
11-02-2012, 05:41 PM
D-Wussy is a damn moron, I thought we all know this...?

ihoopallday
11-02-2012, 05:44 PM
What I don't seem to understand is why people are complaining about not getting help quick enough due to the hurricane. If you're told to evacuate, then ****ing evacuate!!

crisoner
11-02-2012, 05:46 PM
I hope the Knicks win tonight. Be good for the city.

NumberSix
11-02-2012, 05:49 PM
What I don't seem to understand is why people are complaining about not getting help quick enough due to the hurricane. If you're told to evacuate, then ****ing evacuate!!
Barrack Obama doesn't care about white people.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--gaxT5FXdkA/T2UK01hyPOI/AAAAAAAAAEM/lvu3AnUSeB8/s1600/Kanye-West-007.jpg