PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Prediction for Tonight

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM
I predict a 5 point Lakers win. Why would I predict that? Whether it be ego, pride or both the Lakers seem to have a refuse to lose to the Clippers mentality in recent years. Lakers seem to unite and fix their problems for Clippers games which is why I wish this game wasn't coming off two straight losses and so early in the season when that team is fired up.

I predict a fair amount of the fans that recently acted like the world was over will return to things like "Lakers 2013 champs woo!!!!!!!" "I never doubted this team" etc. They will use this one game to make comments like "See Clippers can't compete with the Lakers!".

Now not saying Clippers can't win because they absolutely can and you would think they will but I know from so many years of experience that the Lakers step up their game against the Clips. Not to mention the Clippers have lost 10 straight to the designated Lakers crowd and have an all time win percentage of like 15 percent vs the Lakers.

iDunk
11-02-2012, 12:22 PM
That's cause Steve Nash is a cancer & he's not playing. :rolleyes:

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:22 PM
I have a hard time seeing the Clippers lose this game. The Lakers haven't clicked yet, and the Clippers are probably pumped to beat their rival. Plus I don't think Nash is playing.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:23 PM
CP3 coldblooded game winning three book it. :pimp:

LBJDW305
11-02-2012, 12:23 PM
:facepalm

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:24 PM
I have a hard time seeing the Clippers losing this game. The Lakers haven't clicked yet, and the Clippers are probably pumped to beat their rival.

Like I said. Last couple years when Lakers were going through a rough patch it was Clippers games that helped turn it around. They keep telling the media they don't care about the Clippers but I'm pretty sure Kobe preaches to the team about them owning this city and putting the Clippers in their place etc. If they didn't care we wouldn't get their best shot every time.

atljonesbro
11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Clippers win by 18 Jamal Crawford has a 50 point game.

red1
11-02-2012, 12:26 PM
I predict a 5 point Lakers win. Why would I predict that? Whether it be ego, pride or both the Lakers seem to have a refuse to lose to the Clippers mentality in recent years. Lakers seem to unite and fix their problems for Clippers games which is why I wish this game wasn't coming off two straight losses and so early in the season when that team is fired up.

I predict a fair amount of the fans that recently acted like the world was over will return to things like "Lakers 2013 champs woo!!!!!!!" "I never doubted this team" etc. They will use this one game to make comments like "See Clippers can't compete with the Lakers!".

Now not saying Clippers can't win because they absolutely can and you would think they will but I know from so many years of experience that the Lakers step up their game against the Clips. Not to mention the Clippers have lost 10 straight to the designated Lakers crowd and have an all time win percentage of like 15 percent vs the Lakers.
you actually think the clippers will win but you are covering your bases in case the lakers spank dat ass

Eric Cartman
Clippers are gonna be so amp'd to kick the Lakers while they're down it's crazy. That being said, i expect a close game in which CP3 & Billups ice the game from the line while Kobe misses a last second that could give us the W. A few charges from Artest as well, maybe in crucial time.

Whoah10115
The Lakers winning is going to be worse for that team...watch Nash come back to gun for 6MOTY.

I like the Clippers, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kobe go off.

Clutch
Usually I want the Lakers to win when they are playing against the Clippers but tonight it will be different.

I hope the Clippers can win so that the Lakers will go 0-3 to start the season (along with 0-8 in preseason). PANIC MODE is always fun :lol

red1
11-02-2012, 12:27 PM
I think lakers put up a good fight but clips take it by <5. Team meeting, someone cries (probably mike brown) and then a 5 game win-streak. Calling it right now

Clippersfan86
you actually think the clippers will win but you are covering your bases in case the lakers spank dat ass

Huh? I genuinely predict a close Lakers win. I've seen it too many times like I've said (Lakers bouncing back against Clippers).

DuMa
Clippers bench outscore the Lakers bench by 40.

RRR3
Usually I want the Lakers to win when they are playing against the Clippers but tonight it will be different.

I hope the Clippers can win so that the Lakers will go 0-3 to start the season (along with 0-8 in preseason). PANIC MODE is always fun :lol
I just noticed you always like basking in other teams' pain. You're a coldblooded mofo, Clutch :lol

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
The Lakers winning is going to be worse for that team...watch Nash come back to gun for 6MOTY.

I like the Clippers, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kobe go off.

Weird thing is in previous years Clippers did very solid holding Kobe below his averages but last year dude averaged like 36 on 56 percent shooting vs the Clips and both Bynum and Howard are Clippers killers so no surprise if Howard has a 30/20 game against DJ.

red1
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Huh? I genuinely predict a close Lakers win. I've seen it too many times like I've said (Lakers bouncing back against Clippers).
Ok. Clippers are in a good position tonight to give the lakers a painful loss so I would assume more optimism from a "clippersfan86"

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
I hope the Clippers win, but I want to see Dwight have another 30+ point game on good FT% and lots of boards and blocks. Dwight and James Harden are my cash cows on my fantasy team :D

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Ok. Clippers are in a good position tonight to give the lakers a painful loss so I would assume more optimism from a "clippersfan86"

Oh I still think the Clippers have a shot, not betting against them or anything. Just feeling Deja Vu a bit right now.

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Like I said. Last couple years when Lakers were going through a rough patch it was Clippers games that helped turn it around. They keep telling the media they don't care about the Clippers but I'm pretty sure Kobe preaches to the team about them owning this city and putting the Clippers in their place etc. If they didn't care we wouldn't get their best shot every time.

I'm not saying Kobe and the Lakers doesn't want to beat the Clippers, but the Clippers looks like a good team right now. Blake was great in the first win. The team is pumped for this game and they are clicking, while the Lakers are still trying to find themselves.

Clutch
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I just noticed you always like basking in other teams' pain. You're a coldblooded mofo, Clutch :lol
I can't help myself :lol
Watching Heat fail in 2010-11 season was extremely exciting. Right now they are too good and coming off a championship so it's hard to laugh at them.
I think the opportunity to laugh at them disappeared the moment they won a championship.

I've always liked the Lakers but watching any team (except the Knicks of course) go into the panic mode is really exciting,especially if that team has championship expectations.

Let's go Clippers,I want to see panic mode :oldlol:

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I'm not saying Kobe and the Lakers doesn't want to beat the Clippers, but the Clippers looks like a good team right now. Blake was great in the first win. The team is pumped for this game and they are clicking, while the Lakers are still trying to find themselves.

Maybe I'm just paranoid because of this happening every other year? Like I said I totally feel Deja Vu today.

Godzuki
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
thank God Nash isn't supposed to play tonight. i can't imagine CP3's crossovers on a hobbled Nash all game. its going to be bad enough him doing it on Blake.

i do think the Lakers are due to win one sooner or later, retarded offensive system or not.

ZeN
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM
great game by both teams, wont be a blow out.. and winner takes it by less than six. I cant imagine the Clippers not being up for this game, smelling blood in the water. They have a change to alter the dominance perception even if its only temporary.

Howard and Kobe with another solid game and more nothing from the bench.

I too hope Crawford goes off and scores fifty.. and it will be funny if they get in a scuffle as these teams usually do, cause Odom is going to be on the other end of the pushing this time..lol

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Watching Heat fail in 2010-11 season was extremely exciting. Right now they are too good and coming off a championship so it's hard to laugh at them.
I think the opportunity to laugh at them disappeared the moment they won a championship.

I've always liked the Lakers but watching any team (except the Knicks of course) go into the panic mode is really exciting,especially if that team has championship expectations.

Haha you're evil. Only reason I'd want to see a Lakers panic mode is because Kobe is the most honest player in the game. He would flat out call teammates "punks" "shitty players" "dickheads" etc in the media probably which would be hysterical to me. Not to mention I want to see Kobe rip Dwight a new asshole.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:36 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/27178/schadenfreude.jpg

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:37 PM
great game by both teams, wont be a blow out.. and winner takes it by less than six. I cant imagine the Clippers not being up for this game, smelling blood in the water. They have a change to alter the dominance perception even if its only temporary.

Howard and Kobe with another solid game and more nothing from the bench.

I too hope Crawford goes off and scores fifty.. and it will be funny if they get in a scuffle as these teams usually do, cause Odom is going to be on the other end of the pushing this time..lol

Fair post. LOL I definitely wait wait for the techs, scuffles, head patting, trash talk and even occasional ejection or flagrant. It's also interesting because we have a few recent ex Lakers who were sort of "enforcers" on that team so wonder if their loyalty will show. Will they go to battle for the Clippers or stay out of it due to Lakers ties?

Eric Cartman
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM

Those are funny, but not compared to Carmelo losing in the first round year in year out.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 12:40 PM
Those are funny, but not compared to Carmelo losing in the first round year year out.
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/funny-dog-pictures-bath-time1.jpg

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:41 PM
Maybe I'm just paranoid because of this happening every other year? Like I said I totally feel Deja Vu today.

I understand

Clutch
11-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Those are funny, but not compared to Carmelo losing in the first round year year out.
Knicks fans are used to their franchise being the laughing stock of the NBA.
It's nice to laugh at someone else from time to time :lol

glidedrxlr22
11-02-2012, 12:43 PM
I predict a comfortable double digit win for the Clips.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:44 PM
I understand

I know some trolls will take this as me being a doubter... but I don't think this one loss will mean much obviously. I still think Clippers have a solid shot at WCF and are going to be an elite team and legit contender this year when they get more chemistry. I just think Lakers have their backs against the wall and hate the Clippers and if they are going to have a bounceback game this might be the one.

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I know some trolls will take this as me being a doubter... but I don't think this one loss will mean much obviously. I still think Clippers have a solid shot at WCF and are going to be an elite team and legit contender this year when they get more chemistry.

I know this sounds silly, but I think every game counts. In any sport, there's always games that comeback to haunt you when you're trying to get seeding in the playoffs. This game could be the difference between the #3 and #2 seed.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
I know this sounds silly, but I think every game counts. In any sport, there's always games that comeback to haunt you when you're trying to get seeding in the playoffs. This game could be the difference between the #3 and #2 seed.

True. I just meant one game ideally won't have huge ramifications if you do everything else right. We know the Lakers are a titan waiting to go off. Sure they are down right now but I feel sorry for the team they play where the bench finally shows up and their starters click. I don't want it to be tonight :banghead:

DaSeba5
11-02-2012, 12:51 PM
True. I just meant one game ideally won't have huge ramifications if you do everything else right. We know the Lakers are a titan waiting to go off. Sure they are down right now but I feel sorry for the team they play where the bench finally shows up and their starters click. I don't want it to be tonight :banghead:

I think they will be very good offensively, but their defense is suffering more because of their age. MWP looks older, Kobe looks older, Nash is a defensive liability, Gasol has had problems defending, and Howard is injured.

I think it's going to a problem all season. Plus they are going to be battling injuries all season.

KOBE143
11-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Lakers by 30..

The start of 80 game winning streak..

ZeN
11-02-2012, 12:59 PM
Fair post. LOL I definitely wait wait for the techs, scuffles, head patting, trash talk and even occasional ejection or flagrant. It's also interesting because we have a few recent ex Lakers who were sort of "enforcers" on that team so wonder if their loyalty will show. Will they go to battle for the Clippers or stay out of it due to Lakers ties?
Thats true.. for a second there I forgot about the smaller names like Barns and Turiaf.. It will be interesting.

NugzFan
11-02-2012, 01:03 PM

Exactly

If lakers win he can claim he's a genius and that he predicted it

If clippers win he can brag about the upset like the homer he is

Darius
11-02-2012, 01:04 PM
Wow was just looking at Laker bench... damn they are bad.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Lakers lose a close one.

millwad
11-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Seriously, Clippersfan86, do we really need all these nonsense threads about the Clippers?

Before every game you make a crappy thread like this, then you do one game thread and then you make a reflection thread..

Get a freaking life, if you'd spend this amount of time on college studies you'd have like 5 degrees by now.

Darius
11-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Seriously, Clippersfan86, do we really need all these nonsense threads about the Clippers?

Before every game you make a crappy thread like this, then you do one game thread and then you make a reflection thread..

Get a freaking life, if you'd spend this amount of time on college studies you'd have like 5 degrees by now.

:biggums: you made a ban bet - GTFO.

DuMa
11-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Bledsoe getting 10 steals again

AirTupac
11-02-2012, 01:44 PM
We're going to lose by like 12.

millwad
11-02-2012, 01:46 PM
:biggums: you made a ban bet - GTFO.

No, retire bet, I retired and I came back.
You can't ban yourself..

AirTupac
11-02-2012, 01:47 PM
You can't ban yourself..

:roll:

BlackVVaves
11-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Clippers win by 15.

Darius
11-02-2012, 02:21 PM
You can't ban yourself..

Wow a pu$$y and a liar.

Oh well. Carry on. :facepalm

ZeN
11-02-2012, 02:29 PM
You can't ban yourself..
No one can claim this to be unexpected. Everyone knew he wasnt going to be leaving..lol

BlackVVaves
11-02-2012, 02:31 PM
You can't ban yourself..

:roll:

Kiddlovesnets
11-02-2012, 02:31 PM
And I was wondering what Lakers fans think. Want the team to win 'cause its Clippers they dont want to lose to, or want to keep losing at least for a while till Mike Brown is fired? Looks like a short term versus long term benefit dilemma to me.

ncrizzle
11-02-2012, 02:32 PM
No one can claim this to be unexpected. Everyone knew he wasnt going to be leaving..lol

While he should have honored the bet, how can you not come out of retirement when there is someone posting hot garbage threads like this 5 times a day?

b0bab0i
11-02-2012, 02:39 PM
You can't ban yourself..
:roll: :roll: :roll:

senelcoolidge
11-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Kobe will most likely have a very inefficient 40+, which doesn't matter because the lakers should lose anyway. The Clippers will come to play. The Clippers starting unit on top of their 2nd unit is too much for the lakers. The Clippers should win. I expect the lakers to play like it's game 7 in the playoffs. Clippers always play hard, but the lakers will play desperate. It should be a competitive game. Clippers close it out in the 4th. Shouldn't be a blow out.

Tmuston Beltics
11-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Holy shit!! Great night for bball fan. LAC vs LAL, MIA vs NYK etc :applause:

swag2011
11-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Yup CF86 is only making this thread just so he can brag and gloat like the Clippers homer he is if Clippers win.

I can see it now, "OMG GODSOE 2ND BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE"

But I predict Kobe to take care of business.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Yup CF86 is only making this thread just so he can brag and gloat like the Clippers homer he is if Clippers win.

I can see it now, "OMG GODSOE 2ND BEST PG IN THE LEAGUE"

But I predict Kobe to take care of business.

I may get in trash talk but how often do I make threads dissing a team and gloating? Maybe Grizzlies fans or Xiao who troll me like crazy I'll make a thread for but you guys really don't know me as well as you think you do.

All Net
11-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Be surprised if Clippers lose right now. Nash is doubtful too.

Whoah10115
11-02-2012, 04:02 PM
While he should have honored the bet, how can you not come out of retirement when there is someone posting hot garbage threads like this 5 times a day?

How is this a hot garbage thread?

Oh yea, you just won't get off it.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 04:07 PM
How is this a hot garbage thread?

Oh yea, you just won't get off it.

I've hurt the feelings of Grizzlies fans on this board, so anything I say= garbage. This thread was immediately perceived as a cop out by trolls but I was sincerely feeling this way and wanted to make it known I thought it was going to be one hell of a competitive game. As I said my troll posse doesn't know me as well as they think they do.

TryToBeUnbias
11-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Close game, Toss up.

k0kakw0rld
11-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Clippers win by 18 Jamal Crawford has a 50 point game.
:bowdown:

krazymofo
11-02-2012, 04:57 PM
This gonna be embarassing for the Lakers. Lose by 8-10points.

TheeBeast
11-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Lakers won't win til the Pistons game on Sunday.

ILLsmak
11-02-2012, 05:30 PM
LA has so much talent, I can't bet against them in any game. Every time they lose it's a surprise. Even without Nash. Howard Gasol and Kobe?

-Smak

NumberSix
11-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Pretty ironic considering his own team is the epitome of hilariously epic failure.

swi7ch
11-02-2012, 05:54 PM
A loss, what else?

clipps
11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
This one of those games the Clipper players have marked on their calendar. Whether Steave Nash plays or not, The Lakers are gonna have a really hard time with Paul and Bledsoe. The Clippers chemistry is sky high and the players are clicking right away. It's been a long time since the Clippers have kicked the shit out of the Lakers. Despite spactacular performances by Kobe and Dwight, the Clippers will win easily. There's too much depth and versatility for the Lakers to handle.

TheCalmInsanity
11-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Remind me why history and win percentages of all time have to do with any of this? These are two different teams and that win percentage doesn't mean anything.

BuGzBuNNy
11-02-2012, 06:19 PM
LA has so much talent, I can't bet against them in any game. Every time they lose it's a surprise. Even without Nash. Howard Gasol and Kobe?

-Smak
Gotta agree with this.

I'm thinking this could be one of those games they'll look like a much better team without Nash. I'm guessing Kobe will handle the ball a lot more and they'll look a lot different overall.

rhythmic
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
This one of those games the Clipper players have marked on their calendar. Whether Steave Nash plays or not, The Lakers are gonna have a really hard time with Paul and Bledsoe. The Clippers chemistry is sky high and the players are clicking right away. It's been a long time since the Clippers have kicked the shit out of the Lakers. Despite spactacular performances by Kobe and Dwight, the Clippers will win easily. There's too much depth and versatility for the Lakers to handle.

:rolleyes: After one game, the Clippers chemistry is "sky high".
There are about 6-7 Clippers fans on this forum and every single one of them is an insane homer.

Yep, Clippers will win "easily"...okay keep preaching that.
I do expect a close game, and I do consider Clippers favorite to win based on what I saw the first two games. Lakers are still learning this stupid new offense, but I expect a lot more energy from the Lakers. They will be determined to win, no doubt about it.

crisoner
11-02-2012, 06:32 PM
I see what you are doing OP!!!

You are jinxing the Lakers by predicting them to win.

I see your jinx and raise a Clippers by 10!!!!

TeamLAC
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Exactly

If lakers win he can claim he's a genius and that he predicted it

If clippers win he can brag about the upset like the homer he is
In all honesty... do you think the nuggets are good? :confusedshrug:

longtime lurker
11-02-2012, 06:53 PM

This unfortunately. Lakers will start 0-3 but will win one against the Pistons Sunday. This team will need some time to get used to each other, but when they do good lord I feel sorry for the rest of the league.

RRR3
11-02-2012, 07:11 PM
This unfortunately. Lakers will start 0-3 but will win one against the Pistons Sunday. This team will need some time to get used to each other, but when they do good lord I feel sorry for the rest of the league.
Lakers will have a hard time guarding Brandon Knight and Rodney Stuckey for that matter. Still, they'll probably win against Detroit. As long as Dwight continues to go Hamuel Jackson I won't care (Dwight is on my fantasy team).

All Net
11-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I see what you are doing OP!!!

You are jinxing the Lakers by predicting them to win.

I see your jinx and raise a Clippers by 10!!!!

:lol

All Net
11-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Lakers will have a hard time guarding Brandon Knight and Rodney Stuckey for that matter. Still, they'll probably win against Detroit. As long as Dwight continues to go Hamuel Jackson I won't care (Dwight is on my fantasy team).

Until he starts bricking FT's again :lol

RRR3
11-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Until he starts bricking FT's again :lol
You mad I'm dominating our league, brah? Notice Rio got 11 dimes and 3 steals :rockon:

All Net
11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
You mad I'm dominating our league, brah? Notice Rio got 11 dimes and 3 steals :rockon:

Hey you aren't the only one up 7-2 :lol

haji_d_robertas
11-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Clippers-109 Lakers-0

RRR3
11-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Hey you aren't the only one up 7-2 :lol
All Net=Dat 11th place. :coleman:

All Net
11-02-2012, 07:31 PM
All Net=Dat 11th place. :coleman:

I wouldn't pay any attention to that until the standings update which it won't until monday. I'm 7-2 up so far.

AirTupac
11-03-2012, 01:24 AM
We're going to lose by like 12.

:cheers: .... :(

Clippersfan86
11-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I'm glad it was just a case of paranoia and didn't come true. I'm disappointed Blake and CP3 waited till late 3rd quarter to get aggressive.

devin112
11-03-2012, 01:27 AM

Geez just when I was going to forgive you for avy betting against the Clippers you go make a thread like this sucking off the Lakers. Keep this shit to urself, if u think that shit save it for yourself. You suck dude, it's time to repo ur fan card.

pauk
11-03-2012, 01:28 AM
You are no more a Clippers fan for doubting your team!

j/k :)

Clippersfan86
11-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Geez just when I was going to forgive you for avy betting against the Clippers you go make a thread like this sucking off the Lakers. Keep this shit to urself, if u think that shit save it for yourself. You suck dude, it's time to repo ur fan card.

I'm not sucking them off. They have something like a 150-30 all time record against us and this is the first Clippers win on their home floor in the last 10 tries.

devin112
11-03-2012, 01:32 AM
I'm not sucking them off. They have something like a 150-30 all time record against us and this is the first Clippers win on their home floor in the last 10 tries.

Ride till you die foo! Ride till you die! Never give in, never give up, don't give anything, not a inch, not a centimeter, nothing! I don't give a ish what the past says, no ones seen a bench like '12 Clippers. CP3 took the history books and shoved it down your throat.

devin112
11-03-2012, 01:33 AM
BTW, after the win I was expecting a die hard thread from you- repping the shit out of the Clippers. I was going to give you props but i come in and see this shit again!

dabulls23
11-03-2012, 01:35 AM
i called kobe's 40 :rockon:

Clippersfan86
11-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Ride till you die foo! Ride till you die! Never give in, never give up, don't give anything, not a inch, not a centimeter, nothing! I don't give a ish what the past says, no ones seen a bench like '12 Clippers. CP3 took the history books and shoved it down your throat.

:cheers: naw... you guys say I make too many threads as it is and I saw non Clippers fans made 3, figured that's enough. I believe in the team always, just like an abused puppy who's been burned a lot :oldlol: . Everytime we play the Lakers I get hyped and usually walk away sad haha.

I agree this team is special though and I got pwned for doubting a bit.

Bigsmoke
11-03-2012, 01:39 AM
:cheers: naw... you guys say I make too many threads as it is and I saw non Clippers fans made 3, figured that's enough. I believe in the team always, just like an abused puppy who's been burned a lot :oldlol: . Everytime we play the Lakers I get hyped and usually walk away sad haha.

reverse jinx?

Clippersfan86
11-03-2012, 01:40 AM
reverse jinx?

Konex 2.0!

devin112
11-03-2012, 01:49 AM

I can understand how you feel, but CP's got a ton of help this year. After Chauncey went down, he had to lead by himself. With backup like he has this year, I wouldn't go against CP. NO WAY.

Clippersfan86
11-03-2012, 01:50 AM
I can understand how you feel, but CP's got a ton of help this year. After Chauncey went down, he had to lead by himself. With backup like he has this year, I wouldn't go against CP. NO WAY.

True. I'm starting to truly believe in a chance at the finals. This team looks like a serious force and that's without Billups, Hill and Thompkins and much time to gel with the full squad. Also Blake and CP3 haven't even gotten it going.