PDA

View Full Version : Why do I have to wait til Sunday to watch my Sixers kick another teams ass?

GOBB
11-02-2012, 04:21 PM
:confusedshrug:

Who created this schedule, a retard?

chips93
11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
:sleeping

Levity
11-02-2012, 04:25 PM
cause the nba doesnt like you.

Myth
11-02-2012, 04:28 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/24360040.jpg

Clutch
11-02-2012, 04:30 PM
OP obviously didn't take a good look at the schedule. Sixers are going to get raped on both Sunday and Monday :oldlol:

Smoke117
11-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Gobb, shut up. You are a postal worker right? Well my mom works at the post office and says how many crazy people there are. You seem to fit the picture with your delusions of grandeur. Shut your ****ing ass. Sixers are going to do NOTHING this season.

OmniStrife
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
OP obviously didn't take a good look at the schedule. Sixers are going to get raped on both Sunday and Monday :oldlol:
:facepalm

DuMa
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
this seems like a good thread to bookmark

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Gobb, shut up. You are a postal worker right? Well my mom works at the post office and says how many crazy people there are. You seem to fit the picture with your delusions of grandeur. Shut your ****ing ass. Sixers are going to do NOTHING this season.

Damn you're still pissed about that ass whooping aren't you? Sixers beat an extremely hyped western conference team the other day, I feel like Sixers fans have the right to talk a little trash.

Smoke117
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Damn you're still pissed about that ass whooping aren't you? Sixers beat an extremely hyped western conference team the other day, I feel like Sixers fans have the right to talk a little trash.

I'm pissed about what? I don't even know what you are talking about gimp. They beat the Nuggets a team that doesn't even matter. A first round playoff exit if ever there was one. I forgot about that game. What do I care about that. Sixers are in the E conference with the Heat, Celtics and maybe the Knicks if they aren't the annual **** ups we all love. Sixers aren't going to do ****ing shit.

Clippersfan86
11-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I'm pissed about what? I don't even know what you are talking about gimp.

My knee has been healed a while. I still haven't died yet and given you your wish though :cheers:

Rekindled
11-02-2012, 04:54 PM
isnt this a good thing for sixers? give bynum more time to get redy

GOBB
11-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Damn this Smoke character is stalking me. :oldlol: Sending me random notes, random posts in threads. Weirdo

NuggetsFan
11-02-2012, 05:40 PM

Congrats to the Sixers for the W, all that matters. That being said that was one awful game of basketball, both teams were terrible. Waiting to Sunday could pay off for them :lol

KyrieTheFuture
11-02-2012, 05:42 PM
So humble. Classic philly fan.

GOBB
11-02-2012, 05:47 PM
So humble. Classic philly fan.

Yeah because you can be considered a humble fan. :roll: Get off the soap box junior.

atljonesbro
11-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Worst thread I've ever seen in my life holy fu*k that's insane.

KyrieTheFuture
11-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah because you can be considered a humble fan. :roll: Get off the soap box junior.
I don't believe I have EVER gotten cocky about my team winning. Why? Because I, unlike you, recognize my team has no shot at the title. We won't even make the playoffs. The **** are you talking about calling me a cocky fan. You are the Clippersfan of the east coast.

Salazaar
11-02-2012, 08:03 PM

Chill the fvck out. Seriously, you're one of the worst and most delusional posters here... :coleman:

GOBB
11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Chill the fvck out. Seriously, you're one of the worst and most delusional posters here... :coleman:

You're still mad I snapped on you in the Iggy thread. :roll: Like a scorned female. Bitter much?

GOBB
11-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I don't believe I have EVER gotten cocky about my team winning. Why? Because I, unlike you, recognize my team has no shot at the title. We won't even make the playoffs. The **** are you talking about calling me a cocky fan. You are the Clippersfan of the east coast.

Clipperfan of the east coast? Thats funny because I've been highly critical of the Sixers up until this season. Thats a FACT your dumb ass cant refute. People here who some who dont even care about me as a poster will cosign on how critical I've been of the Sixers. So for your silly ass to say I'm the Clipperfan of the East is false. You cant even back it up. Thats the funny part. You pulled it direct from your ass. So much for this wannabe civil, humble fan approach you tried to take. It backfired and now has you looking like the fool you are. :rolleyes:

Also find it hard to believe you have never been a cocky fan with Lebron James carrying your pathetic franchise from the laughing stock to the land of relevance and NBA Finals. F*ck outta here kid.

Jameerthefear
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Clipperfan of the east coast? Thats funny because I've been highly critical of the Sixers up until this season. Thats a FACT your dumb ass cant refute. People here who some who dont even care about me as a poster will cosign on how critical I've been of the Sixers. So for your silly ass to say I'm the Clipperfan of the East is false. You cant even back it up. Thats the funny part. You pulled it direct from your ass. So much for this wannabe civil, humble fan approach you tried to take. It backfired and now has you looking like the fool you are. :rolleyes:

Also find it hard to believe you have never been a cocky fan with Lebron James carrying your pathetic franchise from the laughing stock to the land of relevance and NBA Finals. F*ck outta here kid.
Aren't you a grown ass man? Simmer the **** down

GOBB
11-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Aren't you a grown ass man? Simmer the **** down

Eat a d!ck.

Jameerthefear
11-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Eat a d!ck.
Grow up.

KyrieTheFuture
11-02-2012, 09:22 PM
:roll:

sportsfan76
11-02-2012, 09:22 PM

They are going to split with the Knicks:facepalm

GOBB
11-02-2012, 09:24 PM
I cant wait to kick the NYK ass.

Grow up.

How about...no?

sportsfan76
11-02-2012, 09:33 PM

How about...no?

Not the way the Knicks are looking tonight

GOBB
11-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Not the way the Knicks are looking tonight

One game? Eh, Heat looked good vs Boston. One game and then tonight. Just saying.

Clutch
11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Nice thread GOBB :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
GOBB=
http://i.minus.com/iKl253PJ47olO.gif

brandonislegend
11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
I think its funny that being called "ClippersFan86" is like the worst thing you can call someone on this forum now :roll:

iDunk
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
But... but .... MELO DOESNT PLAYZ DEFENZE!?!?!?

:lol

:facepalm

ripthekik
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Knicks beat 76ers to open home-and-home series

:lol :lol

might have to wait longer than Sunday.

sportsfan76
11-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Hey GOBB where you at muther****er!!!!!!!!

LMAO

ClutchOver9000
11-04-2012, 03:43 PM
nice one GOBB

Clutch
11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
When you open this kind of thread you know it's going to be either a huge win or a huge fail.

Unfortunately for GOBB it was the fail.

alwaysunny
11-04-2012, 03:52 PM
GOBB you bozo :lol

SpecialQue
11-05-2012, 10:07 PM
:biggums:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg/220px-Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg

iDunk
11-05-2012, 10:57 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9yizjUHyM1rya3nuo2_500.gif

Bigsmoke
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
lmao

Jam.22_
11-05-2012, 11:34 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-05-2012, 11:37 PM

:oldlol: nice call gobb

KOBE143
11-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice jinx thread... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Droid101
11-06-2012, 12:01 AM
GOBB won't be back in this thread.

Profound
11-06-2012, 12:18 AM
:biggums:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg/220px-Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

AK47DR91
11-06-2012, 12:51 AM
The Eagles(3-5) just lost 4 straight games.

What a terrible week for GOBB! :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
11-06-2012, 12:56 AM
GOBB's on suicide watch fo sho

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1350/53/1350534522034.gif

disel
11-06-2012, 12:58 AM
GOBBS A OUD MOUTH LOSER.The **** sits behind the c and thinks he is good. Bitch you got shat on.

GOBB
11-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm just enjoying watching you kids post. Amusing. :roll:

Court Vision
11-06-2012, 12:31 PM

Even in defeat he's an asshole.

Gotta give it to ya man, you don't break character.

niko
11-06-2012, 12:42 PM

I found it amusing you not only thought the Sixers would beat us, but twice. Really? With the isolation long jumper offense? How long did it take to implement that, like five minutes? Did your coach wake up before the Knick game and say OH SHIT WE DON'T HAVE AN OFFENSE, WHOEVER GETS THE FIRST LONG JUMPER JUST SHOOT?

GOBB
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
I found it amusing you not only thought the Sixers would beat us, but twice. Really? With the isolation long jumper offense? How long did it take to implement that, like five minutes? Did your coach wake up before the Knick game and say OH SHIT WE DON'T HAVE AN OFFENSE, WHOEVER GETS THE FIRST LONG JUMPER JUST SHOOT?

Sixers offense is the same as last year only this year they have better shooters. The only players who can create their own offense are Jrue holiday and Evan Turner. And we know how bad Evan Turner is. Knicks made shots Sixers didn't. A guy like Carmelo Anthony helps open the floor. And Sixers sucked defending pick n roll. I didn't anticipate the defense to perform that bad nor did I see Knicks shooting lights out anytime Brewer and Felton hit 3's you are in trouble.

Offense is what it is. This team thrives off defense. Forcing/creating turnovers and getting out in transition for easy buckets. But you knew this right niko? Otherwise you wouldn't speak on the offense given its the same as last year. Oh wait let me reread your reply again. Silly me you didn't know. Now that's amusing.

Droid101
11-06-2012, 12:57 PM
It's going to be a loooong season.

niko
11-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Sixers offense is the same as last year only this year they have better shooters. The only players who can create their own offense are Jrue holiday and Evan Turner. And we know how bad Evan Turner is. Knicks made shots Sixers didn't. A guy like Carmelo Anthony helps open the floor. And Sixers sucked defending pick n roll. I didn't anticipate the defense to perform that bad nor did I see Knicks shooting lights out anytime Brewer and Felton hit 3's you are in trouble.

Offense is what it is. This team thrives off defense. Forcing/creating turnovers and getting out in transition for easy buckets. But you knew this right niko? Otherwise you wouldn't speak on the offense given its the same as last year. Oh wait let me reread your reply again. Silly me you didn't know. Now that's amusing.
Translation: Our offense sucks.

ILLsmak
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Must be Turner's fault they lost. haha.

-Smak

All Net
11-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Ouch!

GOBB
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Translation: Our offense sucks.

Without Bynum it does. He improves the halfcourt bigtime which this team needs. Otherwise you have a bunch of shooters who cant get open. Its hit and miss whether they make. Sixers missed, Knicks hit. It happens. Why you are just not realizing the Sixers offense not being good now is comical. Was your head up your ass last season? :oldlol:

"But but but you said Sixers would do this, that and the third"

Yes, given a healthy Bynum. We been thru this discussion already. :pimp:

Must be Turner's fault they lost. haha.

Evan Turner 37mins 2-9, 11pts 11rbs
Evan Turner 27mins 3-9 11pts 9rbs 6ast

If this is what to expect him a #2 consensus overall pick entering its 3rd season as a starter? Then the Sixers are screwed. Wasted pick for an ordinary talent. Somehow, somewhere Evan Turner is a better player than Luol Deng RIGHT NOW. :roll:

"He needs more time even tho he had 3 years in college and 2 NBA seasons under his belt. Give him another 2-3 yrs to ride this potential label. Altho I said he was better than Deng RIGHT NOW, let me moonwalk abit. Let me ignore how he isnt the defender Deng is. Let me ignore his jumper is broke unlike Deng. Let me ignore the passive, p*ssy mentality he has when it comes to scoring."

Evan Turner in the post spun and got his shot REJECTED by Jr Smith. It resembled a little kid trying to shoot over a grownup. You probably didnt even see the game nor the play. Just gonna repeat the same nonsense you have.

"Turner is better than Deng right now."

If Evan Turner looked like a #2 pick? Sixers would have fared much better vs NYK. Jrue Holiday is showing something after 3gms. Evan Turner? Not so much. And Evan is older than Jrue. Go figure. :facepalm

niko
11-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Without Bynum it does. He improves the halfcourt bigtime which this team needs. Otherwise you have a bunch of shooters who cant get open. Its hit and miss whether they make. Sixers missed, Knicks hit. It happens. Why you are just not realizing the Sixers offense not being good now is comical. Was your head up your ass last season? :oldlol:

"But but but you said Sixers would do this, that and the third"

Yes, given a healthy Bynum. We been thru this discussion already. :pimp:

Evan Turner 37mins 2-9, 11pts 11rbs
Evan Turner 27mins 3-9 11pts 9rbs 6ast

If this is what to expect him a #2 consensus overall pick entering its 3rd season as a starter? Then the Sixers are screwed. Wasted pick for an ordinary talent. Somehow, somewhere Evan Turner is a better player than Luol Deng RIGHT NOW. :roll:

"He needs more time even tho he had 3 years in college and 2 NBA seasons under his belt. Give him another 2-3 yrs to ride this potential label. Altho I said he was better than Deng RIGHT NOW, let me moonwalk abit. Let me ignore how he isnt the defender Deng is. Let me ignore his jumper is broke unlike Deng. Let me ignore the passive, p*ssy mentality he has when it comes to scoring."

Evan Turner in the post spun and got his shot REJECTED by Jr Smith. It resembled a little kid trying to shoot over a grownup. You probably didnt even see the game nor the play. Just gonna repeat the same nonsense you have.

"Turner is better than Deng right now."

If Evan Turner looked like a #2 pick? Sixers would have fared much better vs NYK. Jrue Holiday is showing something after 3gms. Evan Turner? Not so much. And Evan is older than Jrue. Go figure. :facepalm

Were you not aware Bynum wasn't playing when you said you were going to kick our ass? I could have told you. :lol

RRR3
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Wait Evan Turner had a double-double and then nearly another one and threw in six assists? Beast :bowdown: GOBB furious Evan Turner is a future HOFer. :pimp:

Whoah10115
11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Wait Evan Turner had a double-double and then nearly another one and threw in six assists? Beast :bowdown: GOBB furious Evan Turner is a future HOFer. :pimp:

Wasn't as bad yesterday (tho he was again kinda invisible).

But the game before...he was baaaaad...literally invisible.

ripthekik
11-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Sixers suck, with or without Bynum.
I've posted in one of these threads before: good luck with Bynum, and that's even if he plays :lol

Sixers' yearly achievement: wait to get knocked out by Celtics or Heat in the playoffs every year. I bet their fans buy playoff tickets just to watch Lebron.

The Ownage
11-06-2012, 03:42 PM
:roll:

GOBB
11-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Were you not aware Bynum wasn't playing when you said you were going to kick our ass? I could have told you. :lol

:roll: Hey atleast you spared me with an avatar bet

niko
11-06-2012, 04:03 PM
:roll: Hey atleast you spared me with an avatar bet

I was actually thinking after i posted halfway through the Knicks game, WAIT - I DIDNT AVI BET GOBB?

RRR3
11-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Wasn't as bad yesterday (tho he was again kinda invisible).

But the game before...he was baaaaad...literally invisible.
IK I was just messin' with the GOBBster :D