PDA

View Full Version : Austin Rivers is shooting 7.7% from the field right now...

Kiddlovesnets
11-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Game 1: 1-9, 7pts, 1reb, 2ast
Game 2: 0-4, 2pts, 2reb, 2ast

Comments?
:rolleyes:

RRR3
11-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Rodney Stuckey 5.9% (1-17)

maybeshewill13
11-03-2012, 02:43 AM
:banghead: fantasy league

Thought he'd be a steal at where I got him.

RRR3
11-03-2012, 02:44 AM
:banghead: fantasy league

Thought he'd be a steal at where I got him.
He will be, it's just two games.

irondarts
11-03-2012, 02:45 AM
At least he didn't chuck it tonight.

Dude is not ready for the NBA, he needed to stay in school. Once (if) Eric Gordon comes back his role needs to shrink dramatically. Heck, I'd be playing Xavier Henry over him right now.

KG215
11-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Obviously overreacting after two games is silly, especially for a rookie, but I hated the Rivers pick when it happened and still do. I can't see him ever being a PG, which I know that's what New Orleans is wanting to try and make him, and always thought he was destined to be an inefficient volume scorer (is that redundant?) in the NBA.

Also thought he really needed another year in college.

bdreason
11-03-2012, 02:50 AM
I think many predicted this outcome. He was the sexy pick for N.O., but maybe not the right one.

Chief Keef
11-03-2012, 02:53 AM

Dude is not ready for the NBA, he needed to stay in school. Once (if) Eric Gordon comes back his role needs to shrink dramatically. Heck, I'd be playing Xavier Henry over him right now.

s/o to Xavier Henry

tomtucker
11-03-2012, 03:10 AM
well, he did concuss Davis....it

brandonislegend
11-03-2012, 03:12 AM
You act like that isn't surprising.

andremiller07
11-03-2012, 03:15 AM
The problem with Austin is he just from what i have seen does not have that ability to understand how to let the game come to him, he just FORCES EVERYTHING, whenever i watch him play it just seems nothing comes easy to him he just has to try so hard to do what he wants and ends up trying to hard and messing the whole thing up

Basketbolero
11-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Just 2 games but it's always a problem when your skills do not match your ego. He will be shooting below 40% for years till people realize he was not that good to begin with.

el gringos
11-03-2012, 03:44 AM
He is a 6th man at his best in the nba but could be a very good one. The first guard/ball handler is one of the most important roles- it just seems high to draft the backup pg but they need to develop him for that role

Obviously if New Orleans was to be good with this group there would be a new lead gaurd right? So that's what the hornets need from Rivers- this dude will be a huge target too. Felton and Tyson chandler for Anderson, Jason smith, warrick , and Vazquez

supe12sta12z
11-03-2012, 04:17 AM

Comments?

He had 6 Assists tonight. He's progressing nicely as a PG. His confidence is shot as a shooter. And he doesn't have a strength to finish after contact. Most of his shots are driving to the basket... 75-80% of his attempts are in the lane.

Strengths:
Elite quickness to get in the lane
Gets to the line at a good rate
Competent Defense (surprising)
Doesn't Chuck (Shockingly)
BBIQ (He making the right reads/decisions offensively and defensively)
Handles
Toughness

Weakness:
-Weak (Needs to get stronger, Can't finish in traffic)
-Keeps head down when driving (Needs to keep his head up)
-Hasn't displayed great touch around the basket. Seems to be looking for the foul rather than finish
-Poor off ball movement (Stands around too much)
-No mid-range shot whatsoever.

I am starting to believe he can transition to a competent PG who can give you 5-7 apg once developed. He needs to develop a reliable shot in the lane as nothing he's thrown up in the lane has been effective. His jump shot needs to be tweaked. His form makes him shot extremely inconsistent. For a "shooter", his shot has been all over the place.

Honestly, He will never be a star. I think he can become a solid player. Maybe 15/7/3 at his peak?

supe12sta12z
11-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Just 2 games but it's always a problem when your skills do not match your ego. He will be shooting below 40% for years till people realize he was not that good to begin with.

Biggest misconception about the kid. He doesn't have an ego and is doing everything asked of him. These statements are dumbfounded.

noob cake
11-03-2012, 04:20 AM
He had 6 Assists tonight. He's progressing nicely as a PG. His confidence is shot as a shooter. And he doesn't have a strength to finish after contact. Most of his shots are driving to the basket... 75-80% of his attempts are in the lane.

Strengths:
Elite quickness to get in the lane
Gets to the line at a good rate
Competent Defense (surprising)
Doesn't Chuck (Shockingly)
BBIQ (He making the right reads/decisions offensively and defensively)
Handles
Toughness

Weakness:
-Weak (Needs to get stronger, Can't finish in traffic)
-Keeps head down when driving (Needs to keep his head up)
-Hasn't displayed great touch around the basket. Seems to be looking for the foul rather than finish
-Poor off ball movement (Stands around too much)
-No mid-range shot whatsoever.

I am starting to believe he can transition to a competent PG who can give you 5-7 apg once developed. He needs to develop a reliable shot in the lane as nothing he's thrown up in the lane has been effective. His jump shot needs to be tweaked. His form makes him shot extremely inconsistent. For a "shooter", his shot has been all over the place.

Honestly, He will never be a star. I think he can become a solid player. Maybe 15/7/3 at his peak?

Rivers will be fine. You usually want to give rookies a full season before calling them busts.

supe12sta12z
11-03-2012, 04:21 AM

Xavier Henry is straight up trash.

LakersForlife
11-03-2012, 04:57 AM
busts

I<3NBA
11-03-2012, 04:58 AM
dude refused to be drafted unless it's the Celtics :yaohappy:

what a tool

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 12:45 PM
dude refused to be drafted unless it's the Celtics :yaohappy:

what a tool

wtf

and yes he is shooting pretty poorly he is trying a lot of the moves that made him a gifted scorer in Winter Park and Duke. He is slowly adjusting to the game. He is a relentless driver and gets to the line pretty good for a rook. He just needs to learn how to get the easy points and work on his shot a lil. He's just a rook remember that

FireDavidKahn
11-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Who didn't see this coming?

Rekindled
11-03-2012, 01:18 PM
screw rivers, I had unibrow on my fantasy team, and this fool give unibrow and concussion and knocked him out of the game

:mad: :mad:

AMERVET
11-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I would like to see this thread revisited in 2 months. I'm not taking sides but I just think its way too early to call.

FireDavidKahn
11-03-2012, 02:08 PM
I would like to see this thread revisited in 2 months. I'm not taking sides but I just think its way too early to call.
I don't think so. Some players you can just tell will bust, much like Thabeet.

SourPatchKids
11-03-2012, 02:14 PM
:eek:

Whoah10115
11-03-2012, 02:27 PM
He is a 6th man at his best in the nba but could be a very good one. The first guard/ball handler is one of the most important roles- it just seems high to draft the backup pg but they need to develop him for that role

Obviously if New Orleans was to be good with this group there would be a new lead gaurd right? So that's what the hornets need from Rivers- this dude will be a huge target too. Felton and Tyson chandler for Anderson, Jason smith, warrick , and Vazquez

Please stop trading Tyson Chandler. We amnestied Billups just to sign him and he was worth it. We're not trading him unless we're getting back an elite player. And elite player.

upside24
11-03-2012, 07:37 PM
He seems like a Jamal Crawford/JR Smith type player that is flashy, quick and a good shooter but takes ill advised shots and struggles to mesh his talents with that of his teammates.

He has skill, but I don't think his ceiling is higher than either of the players I mentioned and they really are not that good (as far as team play and efficiency.)

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 09:45 PM
I don't think so. Some players you can just tell will bust, much like Thabeet.

yes just because someone is shooting low from the field means their a bust! I mean lets complete ignore his ability to get to the line, his good d, his steal numbers, and nice assist stats!

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 09:48 PM
He also has a day-to-day knee injury that's been going for 6 days now. Lets wait and see how he holds up after he's a lil healthy. He's still a rookie who has played in 3 games

Godzuki
11-03-2012, 09:59 PM
he's awful with barely any game that i've seen. usually you can see something good but this guy doesn't show me anything.

notatop29pg
11-03-2012, 10:00 PM
His defense has been exceptional tonight.

Human Error
11-03-2012, 10:04 PM

Comments?
ECF 4Q Derrick Rosesque

lilgodfather1
11-03-2012, 10:05 PM
I thought he was injured?

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 10:09 PM
I thought he was injured?

Day-to-Day. Taken out of the 4th just now after making a free throw

b1imtf
11-03-2012, 10:18 PM
ECF 4Q Derrick Rosesque
Ether

thesnowman22
11-04-2012, 12:01 AM
The bottom line is that this kid is so weak he is being physically overwheled. That he could be Doc Rivers kid and play at an elite program and still be so weak is unreal.

He needs to LIVE in the wt room.

I bet he cant bench 200 lbs.

Pitiful.

DCL
11-04-2012, 12:09 AM
another example that being the formerly rated #1 high schooler baller in the country... don't mean sh!t in the nba.

iDunkOreo
11-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Damn, two games and the dude is a bust. If i remember correctly, two games in to the season last year, Jimmer Fredette was starting for the Kings and Isiah Thomas was an afterthought. Cool your jets and let the dude get acclimated to the league. Oh wait, this is ISH, nevermind.

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2012, 05:03 PM
The bottom line is that this kid is so weak he is being physically overwheled. That he could be Doc Rivers kid and play at an elite program and still be so weak is unreal.

Pitiful.

true. It's amazing how this weak kid dominated HS and was a great scorer in college. It seems as if he thought he wouldn't need to bulk up. He still has a lotttt of talent

dzav323
11-04-2012, 07:02 PM

Pitiful.
Kevin Durant couldn't bench 185lbs when he entered the league...your point? He's played in 3 games (noticeably improved last night), settle down.

Scal
11-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Rivers will be alright once he gets some confidence. Williams is definitely showing some confidence playing him and he has at least been hustling and playing hard on D, and it isn't the worst thing in the world that he has been able to play his more natural position (at least until Gordon comes back?).

Although, I am not convinced with him as a PG. But in saying that, the PG position seems to be going into a redefinition (I suppose more of a combo guard era of score-first little guys) or at least has been for some time.

dzav323
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Rivers will be alright once he gets some confidence. Williams is definitely showing some confidence playing him and he has at least been hustling and playing hard on D, and it isn't the worst thing in the world that he has been able to play his more natural position (at least until Gordon comes back?).

Although, I am not convinced with him as a PG. But in saying that, the PG position seems to be going into a redefinition (I suppose more of a combo guard era of score-first little guys) or at least has been for some time.
Not knocking you because you probably haven't watched NOLA play this year but Rivers has played considerably better this year when he is playing point with the 2nd unit or with Vasquez playing off the ball. If Gordon ever does play for us it will be interesting to see how Rivers will play.

Scal
11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Not knocking you because you probably haven't watched NOLA play this year but Rivers has played considerably better this year when he is playing point with the 2nd unit or with Vasquez playing off the ball. If Gordon ever does play for us it will be interesting to see how Rivers will play.

I watched the San Antonio game, from what I remember they were playing Vasquez and Rivers together for quite a while in that 2nd half (the only other guard I can think of off the bench was Mason). But other than his shot, which looked real ugly at times - I remember one 3 attempt that was really wide of the mark - he seemed to be alright. But most people seemed to regard Rivers as a risk at No. 10, but until guys like Kendall Marshall get some burn and Eric Gordon comes back, it'll be hard to tell if it was a risk that paid off or not.

Joshumitsu
11-04-2012, 08:02 PM
New Orleans should've went for Lamb or Terrence Jones.

That said, Rivers still has the potential to be a Jamal Crawford/Steve Francis kind of guy.

Pushxx
11-04-2012, 08:11 PM
His ceiling is JR Smith.

Collie
11-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Steve Francis? Doubt it, unless you mean the NYK Francis.

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2012, 09:48 PM
His ceiling is JR Smith.

I can tell you haven't watched a single Hornet game this season

heyhey
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
wtf

and yes he is shooting pretty poorly he is trying a lot of the moves that made him a gifted scorer in Winter Park and Duke. He is slowly adjusting to the game. He is a relentless driver and gets to the line pretty good for a rook. He just needs to learn how to get the easy points and work on his shot a lil. He's just a rook remember that

low bbiq player :facepalm

anthonyRandolph
11-04-2012, 09:54 PM
What's with all the Rivers hate, Beal is doing just as bad..

nathanjizzle
11-04-2012, 09:58 PM
he did say he wanted to play like derrick rose.

:roll: :cheers: :banana:

FreezingTsmoove
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
low bbiq player :facepalm

i dont see how driving in and trying to make a couple of tough layups is low bbiq? He actually got to the line a couple times while doing so in the spurs game

K.Koscik
11-05-2012, 03:34 AM
Didnt want to make another thread about it or anything, but since someone mentioned rodney stuckeys FG% was 5.9% going into tonight.... he went 0-6 tonight and that brought his overall FG% down to 4.3%

DAYUM

bdreason
11-05-2012, 04:45 AM
Steve Francis would smash all over this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUw_sTs1xz0&hd=1

plowking
11-05-2012, 04:49 AM

Well he needs to shoot a bit worse and he'll have Rose's FG% when Bron guarded him in the ECF's.

Doing his best imitation.

chocolatethunder
11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Everyone needs to remember that his swag> westbrook's swag. That's what's most important.

BarberSchool
11-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Just 2 games but it's always a problem when your skills do not match your ego. He will be shooting below 40% for years till people realize he was not that good to begin with.This.

Everyone needs to remember that his swag> westbrook's swag. That's what's most important.Mos Def.

Vancouver-Grizz
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
give the kid a break....only 2 games in to the season. Adjustment period for a player like him will take alot longer.

Plus he got a former player in Monty that is gonna walk him through the motions plus his dad is Doc Rivers. I am sure his dad is gonna really coach the hell out of him and make sure he suceed in the NBA. He has all the gifted tools to make it....he just needs to slow down and read the defence better.

Jam.22_
11-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Steve Francis would smash all over this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUw_sTs1xz0&hd=1
I miss the Franchise. :(

Nash
11-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Its Austin and Doc's master plan to make Austin play like shit so that dad can trade for him and he can finally start delivering.

thesnowman22
11-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Im not panicking. He needs to get stronger. Hes being physically overwhelmed. His talent is not coming out because of it.

Durant is completely different. He is 7 foot tall and incredibly talented, and he doesnt have toi bring the ball up the court as a pg. Also, being that weak and being so successful so quickly is extraordinarily rare. Tyshaun Prince, Durant....who else is even close to a very good player and is as weak as Rivers? noone.

Bottom line- youre stronger, you are faster, jump higher, are able to fend off the defense, etc etc.

If I played in the NBA and was an NBA coach, I cant imagine why the kid isnt stronger.

And the Texas strength guy said Durant was the absolute HARDEST athlete to put muscle on he had ever worked with. And Durant has gotten much stronger.

FreezingTsmoove
11-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Austin Rivs quitely impressing. Bumped his FG% to .322%

Had a great game last night vs the clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVmQ2VRcVI here's the highlights

I noticed a notable improvement in his penetration passing whereas before he would try to take it all the way in. His vision is getting good. Has 12 assists over the past 2 games

Meanwhile Kendall Marshall is playing 4 mins a game, PG3 has a negative PER, and TROB is barely playing

noob cake
11-27-2012, 09:43 PM
Austin Rivs quitely impressing. Bumped his FG% to .322%

Had a great game last night vs the clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVmQ2VRcVI here's the highlights

I noticed a notable improvement in his penetration passing whereas before he would try to take it all the way in. His vision is getting good. Has 12 assists over the past 2 games

Meanwhile Kendall Marshall is playing 4 mins a game, PG3 has a negative PER, and TROB is barely playing

He is being hated on because he played for Duke. Plenty of rookies are sucking more and have shown less.

wagexslave
11-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Meanwhile Kendall Marshall is playing 4 mins a game
And he's only played in like 3 games total all in garbage minutes... :facepalm

mentallooser
11-27-2012, 11:18 PM
I think he will be a very serviceable player. Put some weight on him and he'll be fine.

Whoah10115
11-28-2012, 12:31 PM
And he's only played in like 3 games total all in garbage minutes... :facepalm

Absolutely...tho I have no idea why Phoenix drafted him, since they signed Dragic.

upside24
11-28-2012, 03:48 PM
He is being hated on because he played for Duke. Plenty of rookies are sucking more and have shown less.
I think it has more to do with the comment "can't wait to destroy LeBron."

Some think that is a good thing that he has confidence to make that comment, but to believe you are good enough to embarrass the best in the league and one of the best ever is arrogance IMO.

He made that comment while he was embarrassing HIGH SCHOOL competition.

Not to mention giving yourself the knickname Sub Zero for having ice in your veins.

His cockiness and statements were the perfect storm for people to enjoy seeing him struggle.

Many greats struggled in their rookie seasons putting up sub par stats for what was expected of them, so he still could be an outstanding player, but he set himself up for the hate and joy of seeing him flounder this year.

IGotACoolStory
11-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Absolutely...tho I have no idea why Phoenix drafted him, since they signed Dragic.

I hear the free agency happens after the draft.

DukeDelonte13
11-28-2012, 06:04 PM
he gonna be fine.

FreezingTsmoove
11-28-2012, 06:24 PM
You earn minutes in practice obviously Kendall isn't what they expected

Clifton
11-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Has 6moy written all over him.

I don't know if I've seen a player more bursting at the seams with confidence.

Grinder
12-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Rivers' last 5 games: 14 ppg/2 rpg/2 apg on 49% from the field and 53% from 3. He had 27 tonight; he's clearly making the transition to the NBA.

noob cake
12-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Rivers' last 5 games: 14 ppg/2 rpg/2 apg on 49% from the field and 53% from 3. He had 27 tonight; he's clearly making the transition to the NBA.

Haters can hate but Rivers will one day shut all the Duke haters up

Shepseskaf
12-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Impressive statline: 27 pts on 9-14, 5-6 from 3.

His best game, no doubt.

KG215
12-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Haters can hate but Rivers will one day shut all the Duke haters up
Hell I hate Duke as much as anyone, but Rivers being from Duke is only half the reason I can't stand him. He's been extremely cocky since his high school days.

Quite acting so insecure about "all the Duke haters" and realize Rivers has brought some of the hate on himself, and some of it has been brought on because of who he is - son of an NBA coach.

noob cake
12-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Hell I hate Duke as much as anyone, but Rivers being from Duke is only half the reason I can't stand him. He's been extremely cocky since his high school days.

Quite acting so insecure about "all the Duke haters" and realize Rivers has brought some of the hate on himself, and some of it has been brought on because of who he is - son of an NBA coach.

What has been done to come off as a cocky? Rivers freshmen campaign coincided with my senior year at Duke, and I've watch every single one of his college games and some of his NBA games. Rivers has been nothing but humble. Please provide evidence of his cockiness.

Also, so you do admit that you hate him because he 1) went to Duke, 2) his dad is Doc Rivers and 3) he is supposedly 'cocky.' I'm perfectly fair in calling most Rivers haters Duke haters.

I remember that during Irving's rookie year, people were hating and doubting his stats because apparently all Duke players are busts. All of those fools must be salty right now. I can dig those threads up to demonstrate the parallel. Duke rookie does well, he sucks. Duke rookie does poorly, he sucks even more.

irondarts
12-14-2012, 11:54 PM
OMG he finally had a good game!

KG215
12-15-2012, 12:07 AM
What has been done to come off as a cocky? Rivers freshmen campaign coincided with my senior year at Duke, and I've watch every single one of his college games and some of his NBA games. Rivers has been nothing but humble. Please provide evidence of his cockiness.

Also, so you do admit that you hate him because he 1) went to Duke, 2) his dad is Doc Rivers and 3) he is supposedly 'cocky.' I'm perfectly fair in calling most Rivers haters Duke haters.

I remember that during Irving's rookie year, people were hating and doubting his stats because apparently all Duke players are busts. All of those fools must be salty right now. I can dig those threads up to demonstrate the parallel. Duke rookie does well, he sucks. Duke rookie does poorly, he sucks even more.

"I don't think it's much of a rivalry right now because UNC's not better than Duke, nowhere near in my opinion," Rivers said with a smile. "Until UNC can start winning some games, I don't think it's much of a rivalry. They've got to do something first. Duke's done their share. I don't know about UNC."
Said before ever playing a game at Duke.

That's the one that rubbed me the wrong way the most. And it's just the way he carries himself. I didn't think too much of the LeBron James quote, because that was more confidence than cockiness. There's a fine line between the two, though, and I can see why that rubbed some people the wrong way.

And you're just very, very insecure it seems. Plenty of people started to give Kyrie Irving props last season. I don't even really think that's the reason anyone was hating on Kyrie last year, because he played something like 11 games for Duke, and I don't think many people even associated him with the school. Kyrie, even after just a few wees into his rookie season, was getting a ton of praise on here. Not sure where you're getting that from, to be honest. It might've been said some, but I don't remember seeing it on here hardly at all; and most Kyrie doubters quickly shut-up after he kept tearing it up.

noob cake
12-15-2012, 12:31 AM
Said before ever playing a game at Duke.

That's the one that rubbed me the wrong way the most. And it's just the way he carries himself. I didn't think too much of the LeBron James quote, because that was more confidence than cockiness. There's a fine line between the two, though, and I can see why that rubbed some people the wrong way.

And you're just very, very insecure it seems. Plenty of people started to give Kyrie Irving props last season. I don't even really think that's the reason anyone was hating on Kyrie last year, because he played something like 11 games for Duke, and I don't think many people even associated him with the school. Kyrie, even after just a few wees into his rookie season, was getting a ton of praise on here. Not sure where you're getting that from, to be honest. It might've been said some, but I don't remember seeing it on here hardly at all; and most Kyrie doubters quickly shut-up after he kept tearing it up.

lawal, that is one pathetically amusing back handed compliment

KG215
12-15-2012, 12:56 AM
lawal, that is one pathetically amusing back handed compliment
No, not really, but if you want to read it that way, fine by me. That wasn't my intention, though. News flash: not everyone thinks a player from Duke is or will be a bust because their from Duke; and that's also not the reason every player from Duke gets "hated" on. I'm still not sure why you thought Kyrie was getting so much hate last year. I think that one dumbass Pleezebelieve was doing his thing, but there was a lot of posters laughing at hima nd disagreeing with him.

Some people were saying Derrick Williams should go number one, and Kyrie was a question mark given how few games he played in college, but I don't really remember seeing a whole lot of "Kyrie's going to be a bust because he's from Duke" posts.

IGotACoolStory
12-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Austin Rivers: Worst season ever? (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/PerDiem-121226/nba-austin-rivers-having-worst-season-ever)

http://i46.tinypic.com/20hpu9x.jpg

FireDavidKahn
05-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Just awful.

Draz
05-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Lol biggest bust ever? I guess we all predicted this

Johnny Jones
05-12-2013, 11:20 PM
****ing stupid bump :facepalm

black&scholes
05-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Austin Rivers: Worst season ever? (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/PerDiem-121226/nba-austin-rivers-having-worst-season-ever)

http://i46.tinypic.com/20hpu9x.jpg

Lol at jason collins

jzek
05-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Kwame Brown of guards

MetsPackers
05-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Lol at jason collins

Ofcourse it HAD to be him who previously held the record for worst season ever :roll: :roll: Only Austin Rivers is a bigger ****** :roll:

Johnny Jones
05-13-2013, 05:52 AM
Ofcourse it HAD to be him who previously held the record for worst season ever :roll: :roll: Only Austin Rivers is a bigger ****** :roll:
Rivers had the worst season ever? Link?

Wavves
05-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Lol biggest bust ever? I guess we all predicted this

Never knew a 10th pick in a weak draft could even qualify for talk of being the biggest bust ever, but okay.

chips93
05-13-2013, 06:05 AM
Never knew a 10th pick in a weak draft could even qualify for talk of being the biggest bust ever, but okay.

this

people are so over zealous with the 'bust' label.

Wavves
05-13-2013, 06:24 AM
this

people are so over zealous with the 'bust' label.

Yeah definitely, it's not like he is 30 years old now either, he could turn it around next year and become a good player.

Kiddlovesnets
05-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Well he sucks, but Id not consider him a bust considering he was barely a 10th pick to begin with.
:lol

JimmyMcAdocious
11-09-2013, 05:28 PM
He's shooting 25% this year! Progression.

chips93
11-09-2013, 05:42 PM
He's shooting 25% this year! Progression.

at this rate, next year he'll be shooting 75% from the field :pimp:

Beatlezz
11-09-2013, 05:46 PM

Congatulations Austin. D-Rose made your dream come true by playing like a scrub so you don't have to step your game up.

Good Guy D-Rose. :applause: