PDA

View Full Version : Which team has the worst fans?

hawkfan
11-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Which team has the worst fans?

CeltsGarlic
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Which team has the worst fans?

Ironic.

TheMarkMadsen
11-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Easily the HEAT. Half of them are converted Cavs fans who will follow Lebron anywhere he goes.

Miami doesn't have many true fans, just fans of Lebron & Wade.

tpols
11-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Heat then Knicks.

Clutch
11-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Heat then Knicks.
Not sure if serious. MSG is always packed and the atmosphere there is surely top5 in the league.

Mr. Jabbar
11-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Heat.

Everything else is debatable...

tpols
11-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Not sure if serious. MSG is always packed and the atmosphere there is surely top5 in the league.
I'm talking about the Knicks fans I know in real life and fans on this Site.

Fudge
11-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Heat fans easily.

AMERVET
11-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Atlanta sports in general are not well supported. I remember the Saints had more fans in the Georgia dome than the falcons. I don't get it because they keep decent sports teams. I guess its all about the braves

AlonzoGOAT
Easily the HEAT. Half of them are converted Cavs fans who will follow Lebron anywhere he goes.

Miami doesn't have many true fans, just fans of Lebron & Wade.
Those aren't even heat fans nor should they be called heat fans

Peteballa
Did nobody see how good the Heat fans were during the playoff run? I was at half the playoff games in Miami and the atmosphere was incredible.

Regular Season? Yeah, the fans don't give a shit. But when it matters they are great.

Clutch
11-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Hawks fans are horrible. Watching Hawks game is like watching a funeral.

TexasBloodMoney
11-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Easily laker fans, both on the site and in real life.

They trash their city when their team wins and have this sense of entitlement when it comes to trades or winning. They acted like it was the end of the world when the lakers got knocked out of the playoffs and that the refs were clearly out to get them. I doubt it's tough being a laker fan considering they haven't had many losing seasons.

And the ones on ISH neg you for saying absolutely anything mildly offensive to them.

iggy>
11-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Laker fans.... Because most of them have never even been to L.a., or the west coast for that matter.

FKAri
11-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Heat

DStebb716
11-03-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm talking about the Knicks fans I know in real life and fans on this Site.

still. what's your point? knicks are among the best in the league.

DStebb716
11-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Did nobody see how good the Heat fans were during the playoff run? I was at half the playoff games in Miami and the atmosphere was incredible.

Regular Season? Yeah, the fans don't give a shit. But when it matters they are great.

you know who else had great fan support when it mattered? the phoenix ****ing coyotes. nobody likes hockey in phoenix, but everybody loves winning.

funnystuff
11-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Laker fans.

Even though they have all been in hiding after the 0-3 start.

ripthekik
11-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Heat fans. Most of them are just lebron jock-riders

DStebb716
11-03-2012, 02:21 PM
it's either the bobcats, hornets or hawks

Legends66NBA7
11-03-2012, 02:28 PM
In terms of annoying ?

Heat and Lakers, but it depends if they are even real fans of those teams in the first place and not just stanning a player or two. I've definitely seen the case with some of their fans from both sides. There are posters who do come up front and say they do favor a certain player but will also ride with the Heat and Lakers.

In terms of fans just not showing up to games ?

Hornets ? There aren't many on this site.

Myth
11-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Laker fans.... Because most of them have never even been to L.a., or the west coast for that matter.

Yeah, that is stupid. I have no problem with most Laker fans who have legit reasons to be fans of the team (They live in SoCal, raised by Laker fan parents, etc), but many are "fans" because they have historically been good and that is their only reason.

ihoopallday
11-03-2012, 03:01 PM
I don't even live in Miami so I guess I'm not a fan. Anyways, I don't understand why everyone makes a big deal about people who like Miami just because LeBron plays for them. Exactly what's wrong with that. You want to tell me that if Kobe didn't play for LA, all these Laker fans would still be around. Obviously, the majority of NBA fans became fans because they loved that one player and will continue to follow them no matter who they play for. Also, not everyone lives in a state that has a team. I live in ****ing Lawrence, Kansas. Going to KU. I've always been a fan of LeBron. Doesn't matter what team he plays for. I'll always root for him. I don't care if someone who lives in Australia likes the Lakers. A fan is a fan.

fsvr54
11-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Lakers without a doubt.

hawksdogsbraves
11-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Atlanta sports in general are not well supported. I remember the Saints had more fans in the Georgia dome than the falcons. I don't get it because they keep decent sports teams. I guess its all about the braves

Oh please, the Saints were about 5 years from moving out of New Orleans before Brees came in and made y'all relevant. Plus the Hawks have better attendance than the Hornets.

wakencdukest
11-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Based on ISH, probably Laker fans and Heat fans. That's because of all the Kobe and LeBron ball huggers. Anyone who picks one player and argues that he is the best day in and day out is not a true fan, just a closet homosexual. Anyone who has a personal vendetta against a certain player or team and comes on to ISH and trashes them every day is not a true fan, just a closet homosexual. All Kobe and LeBron stans, and other trolls on ISH: take your gay asses somewhere else!

LJJ
11-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Lakers, Celtics, Knicks.

Patrick Chewing
11-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Heat fans. Just watch closely and you'll see plenty of empty seats.

RRR3
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
LeBron and Kobe stans make the Heat and Laker fanbases look worse than they are. That said, I find a large part of the Laker fanbase very annoying and entitled.

Graviton
11-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Heat fans. Just watch closely and you'll see plenty of empty seats.
That's probably because those Heat seats are overpriced as shit lol. I do see lot of empty seats but I would be more interested in the pricetag.

KLovin
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Not that I care about "worst fans", but I had to chuckle when I saw OP's name because yesterday's Hawks game against Houston had me thinking, 'Wow, this crowd is dead as hell.' And I usually don't even pay attention to that sort of thing.

tomtucker
11-03-2012, 06:25 PM
impossible to say "worst fans"....becoz the most hardcore fans may not have the money to go see the games live......I am sure most Laker fans can

Alonzo Magic
11-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Lakers, Celtics, Knicks.

Chicken dinner.

BlueandGold
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
That's cause those teams probably weren't winning.. which is natural for attendance to drop in that scenario for any organization. Heat fans imo are the worst because you can't tell who has been around or who started becoming a "fan" after the decision. It's like that entire fanbase is crippled because of the media frenzy that happened.

WindmiLL
11-03-2012, 06:41 PM

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Knicks fans

AlexanderRight
11-03-2012, 06:49 PM
There are a lot of Laker fans that are arrogant and feel entitled but they're passionate. They actually give a shit. There are doomsday threads after a 0-3 start because they actually give a shit and want this team to succeed. That's not a knock. The Heat is a franchise that plays for a city that doesn't even care. Miami is nothing close to a sports town. Half of the "fans" are really fans of Lebron/Wade and the other fans are just bunch of high college frat boys that just want to be associated with success. Miami is just a vacation city where you go to get high, party, drink, and **** bitches. Nobody ****in cares about sports down there. Their teams always sell like ass and when their successful (Heat) people go down to the games as just a backdrop of the party instead of the party. They don't actually care about the sport. The city literally pretends to give a shit.

Heavincent
11-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Heat "fans"

But in terms of support and the atmosphere at the games? I'd have to say the Hawks. I can't believe some people have the audacity to call it the "highlight factory". The arena hasn't deserved that title in over 20 years, as the Hawks have been ridiculously mediocre and unexciting. But to be fair to the fans, they don't exactly have much to cheer about. What, are they supposed to get pumped over yet another 40-45 win season and first round exit?

Overdrive
11-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Based on ISH, probably Laker fans and Heat fans. That's because of all the Kobe and LeBron ball huggers. Anyone who picks one player and argues that he is the best day in and day out is not a true fan, just a closet homosexual. Anyone who has a personal vendetta against a certain player or team and comes on to ISH and trashes them every day is not a true fan, just a closet homosexual. All Kobe and LeBron stans, and other trolls on ISH: take your gay asses somewhere else!

Yeah, that is stupid. I have no problem with most Laker fans who have legit reasons to be fans of the team (They live in SoCal, raised by Laker fan parents, etc), but many are "fans" because they have historically been good and that is their only reason.

Basically if you take those two premisses you can't root for anything NBA, if you're not living in the USA and/or nearby some NBA franchise.

Basically everyone in the ballpark I play is a player fan of some kind. Some like me follow certain teams, too, but not like being actually from the city. So I'm basically content if a player or a team I follow/like wins it all, but I'd never cheer/be as proud as some die hard Boston fan for example.

I'd never go the length that some Kobe/Lebron stans here go to make my favourite player seem like some unfailable god. Those people are basically the worst fans, because they'd never trash their favourite player as long as they produce, even if the team loses.

PJR
11-03-2012, 08:25 PM

This times a million.

zizozain
11-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Heat fans. Most of them are just lebum prostitutes

wakencdukest
11-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Basically if you take those two premisses you can't root for anything NBA, if you're not living in the USA and/or nearby some NBA franchise.

Basically everyone in the ballpark I play is a player fan of some kind. Some like me follow certain teams, too, but not like being actually from the city. So I'm basically content if a player or a team I follow/like wins it all, but I'd never cheer/be as proud as some die hard Boston fan for example.

I'd never go the length that some Kobe/Lebron stans here go to make my favourite player seem like some unfailable god. Those people are basically the worst fans, because they'd never trash their favourite player as long as they produce, even if the team loses.

I was hoping to bait some KobeLebron stans, but no one fell for it. It's ok to be a player fan, there's all kinds of players I like other than Lakers, but you can't be a dick about it and trash everyone else or other teams because you don't like someone. That's the thing that sucks about ISH, People who don't like a player or a team, they make it their life's mission to trash them. Or they try to convince everyone that their guy is the best. There's an unbelievable amount of trolls here on ISH.

blablabla
11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
heat fans

they are by far the least knowledgeable, they are bandwagoners, they show up late and leave early and they wear ugg boots and sunglasses inside of the arena

scandisk_
11-03-2012, 09:25 PM
HEAT and LAKER fans

you know why :pimp:

FreezingTsmoove
11-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Heat "fans"

But in terms of support and the atmosphere at the games? I'd have to say the Hawks. I can't believe some people have the audacity to call it the "highlight factory". The arena hasn't deserved that title in over 20 years, as the Hawks have been ridiculously mediocre and unexciting. But to be fair to the fans, they don't exactly have much to cheer about. What, are they supposed to get pumped over yet another 40-45 win season and first round exit?

you know how many fans would kill for that kind of season? Even when the Knicks for a couple over .500 with Amare, NY was going crazy finally having a winning season. I hope the Hawks are never blessed with winning records for the next 2 decades once J Smoove gets out.

KOBE143
11-04-2012, 02:09 AM
Heat.. Most of them are Bandwagon Retarded LeBrick Stan.. eg. RRR3

Lakers Legend#32
11-04-2012, 04:21 AM
OKC
All white, all hillbillys, all rednecks

francesco totti
11-04-2012, 04:46 AM
every team has their share of bad and good fans.

I would say the heat, knicks, lakers would rank as among the worst fans.
More amount of fans --> more bad fans

Apogee
11-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Laker fans.

In regards to the Heat, I know plenty of people who like the Heat before Dwade even got there. Everyone here is so quick to discredit our fan base its hilarious. The lower level seats cost money, and thats where the douches hang out. The section you don't see is section 400 where we are raging the entire game.

11-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Based on fan reaction in arenas, I would say the Knicks fans or maybe NYC sports fans in general.

sodapop
11-04-2012, 01:14 PM
OKC
All white, all hillbillys, all rednecks

Hey! Stop hating on my people, Ronald Edwards! You have a problem with us white people? You wouldn't like it if I said, LeBron fans, all black, all gang bangers, all criminals. People! STOP racism on both sides. Reverse racism, anti-white hate is NO different from white supremacy, anti-black hate.
Back to the topic, which team has the worst fans? Any fan against the Celtics or the Grizzlies. However, the best fans I had encounter were Seattle Supersonics,76ers, Lakers, Knicks, Jazz, Spurs, Mavs, Bulls, Pacers, OKC and Celtics. A great group of loyal fans regardless if winning or losing. Some of them are traditional or generational fans. Celtics, 76ers, Knicks & Lakers fan base have old roots, traditional, generation after generation. My grandfather was a Celtic fan, both my parents are Celtic fans and my brothers and I are Celtic fans. That's almost 70 yrs. of Celtic loyalty. I've met Lakers fans who've been Lakers fans since the Minnesota Lakers days.

AlexanderRight
11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Based on fan reaction in arenas, I would say the Knicks fans or maybe NYC sports fans in general.
:biggums:

AMERVET
11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Oh please, the Saints were about 5 years from moving out of New Orleans before Brees came in and made y'all relevant. Plus the Hawks have better attendance than the Hornets.
your statement about attendance is true sometimes with my hornets, but you're trying to go tit for tat and its not the same. The Hornets market isn't as old as or bigger than Atlanta yet your fans seem to disappear when the team really needs their support. Saints have always had more supportive fans than the Falcons an it doesn't take a Saints fan to know that.

sodapop
11-04-2012, 02:52 PM
your statement about attendance is true sometimes with my hornets, but you're trying to go tit for tat and its not the same. The Hornets market isn't as old as or bigger than Atlanta yet your fans seem to disappear when the team really needs their support. Saints have always had more supportive fans than the Falcons an it doesn't take a Saints fan to know that.
100% agree. BTW, I will give the Hawks fans serious credit! It took the Hawks many years to rebuild their fan base and wash away the stench the franchise carried from St. Louis. I've heard unpleasant stories about the St. Louis Hawks and the old fan base. If this topic included the whole NBA history of fans, I would put the St. Louis Hawks fans top of the list as the worst fans of all time.

NumberSix
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Are we talking about lousy fair-weather are douche-bag fans. Miami has some pretty weak fans, but the Knicks are without question the douchiest fans.

TheBigVeto
11-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Lakers
/thread

Heavincent
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
OKC
All white

So?

IGotACoolStory
11-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Milwaukee or Sacramento.

EnoughSaid
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Can't believe how many people hate on the whole Miami fanbase just because of a few crazy ones.

Richesly
11-04-2012, 07:15 PM
warriors fans.

DaSeba5
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
What are we going by? Attendance? The fans?

I feel like a lot of you are generalizing the Heat fan base because a lot of the Heat fans on ISH are trolls and/or LeBron stans.