PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING! Donald Trump calls for revolution

zizozain
11-07-2012, 01:20 AM
@realDonaldTrump

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

Edit: his lawyers told him to take it down
one of the most serious felonies and akin to treason

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country"

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one"

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided"

"Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us. "

"More votes equals a loss...revolution!"

"This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Velocirap31
11-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Can't people just start ignoring him please.

Derka
11-07-2012, 01:23 AM
The country is divided...so let's half of us take throw a revolution and force our bullshit on the other half.

If the world is laughing at us, its because a jackass like Trump gets taken seriously in parts of this country as a candidate.

InspiredLebowski
11-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Can't people just start ignoring him please.no shit. it was fun making fun of the dumbass at first but it's just old hat now.

Is He Ill
11-07-2012, 01:25 AM
I think I may not attend my classes tomorrow, just for precautionary reasons.

GoonToAGoblin
11-07-2012, 01:26 AM
L-m-a-o

Vragrant
:oldlol:
Trump mad because Obama is gonna tax his filthy rich@ss big time.

Patrick Chewing
:roll: This election has provided so many gems but this takes the cake.

It shouldn't take the cake. This country was founded by a revolution. Romney will take the popular vote yet lose the election. The country is unprecedentedly as divided as ever before and this is how revolutions start.

The Tea Party was a revolution.

Meticode
I think I may not attend my classes tomorrow, just for precautionary reasons.
Why, you might seriously injure someone?

Styles p
11-07-2012, 01:27 AM
what a Douche, he clearly has enough money to leave the country if he is so butthurt.

RaininTwos
11-07-2012, 01:28 AM
:biggums: did the popeyes by him run out of chicken too?

Is He Ill
11-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Why, you might seriously injure someone?

No, the other way around.

RRR3
11-07-2012, 01:29 AM
It shouldn't take the cake. This country was founded by a revolution. Romney will take the popular vote yet lose the election. The country is unprecedentedly as divided as ever before and this is how revolutions start.

Bet you weren't complaining in 2000, though. :coleman: And Obama could still win the popular vote, it's very close according to CNN

According to CNN, OBama is leading the popular vote.

Derka
11-07-2012, 01:31 AM

The Tea Party is and will always be a bad joke.

zizozain
11-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Come now, he could be talking about anything in that tweet.
"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country"

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one"

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided"

"Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us. "

Derka
11-07-2012, 01:32 AM

Hilarious counter to this: FoxNews has Obama up in the popular vote. :lol

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 01:36 AM
right wing despise Obama. i swear its somewhat common among Republicans too where they absolutely despise him like where its out of character of how i know some of them to hate someone on the level they talk about him. i'm sure Trump isnt the only one thiking along these lines. really hope Obama ups his security detail.

flipogb
11-07-2012, 01:39 AM
I heard Trump's hair voted for Obama, yeah the country is divided

Patrick Chewing
11-07-2012, 01:39 AM
right wing despise Obama. i swear its somewhat common among Republicans too where they absolutely despise him like where its out of character of how i know some of them to hate someone on the level they talk about him. i'm sure Trump isnt the only one thiking along these lines. really hope Obama ups his security detail.

It's the same on the other side man. They despised Bush, wanted him dead, and now people are calling Romney a racist and a woman-hater. White f'n people calling Romney a racist?? Some of you gringos need to put the weed down and use your goddamn heads for a second.

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
It's the same on the other side man. They despised Bush, wanted him dead, and now people are calling Romney a racist and a woman-hater. White f'n people calling Romney a racist?? Some of you gringos need to put the weed down and use your goddamn heads for a second.

its not the same tho, the type of people are different that make up the extremists on each side. the left extremists aren't very scary to me by and large.

nathanjizzle
11-07-2012, 01:46 AM
i respected donald trump before, i really did. but now.:facepalm

zizozain
11-07-2012, 01:51 AM
it's illegal to incite revolution
he is treading on dangerous ground

zizozain
11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
I heard Trump's hair voted for Obama, yeah the country is divided
lol one of the comments:

When the secret service interrogates Trump, will they have to question his hair separately?

d.bball.guy
11-07-2012, 01:57 AM
He's filthy rich, of course he's mad :lol

zizozain
11-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Chris Matthews asked out loud... and i quote

"don't we have a patriot act?"

in response to trump's tweet

MavsSuperFan
11-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Trump mad because Obama is gonna tax his filthy rich@ss big time.

The sad part is he probably will only tax him slightly more.

Meticode
11-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Chris Matthews asked out loud... and i quote

"don't we have a patriot act?"

in response to trump's tweet

Dubs510
11-07-2012, 02:04 AM

he deleted it!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

zizozain
11-07-2012, 02:10 AM
he deleted it!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
one of the most serious felonies and akin to treason
... his lawyers told him to take it dow

zizozain
11-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Willard Mitt Romney @MlTTR0MNEY

Don't tell Donald Trump I'm losing the popular vote too. I want my choice of positions in his upcoming revolution.

Jeff Fecke ‏@jkfecke

RT @Jennyjinx: Someone should tell Donald Trump that calling for violent revolution could be considered treason.

Gary Whitta ‏@garywhitta

I wonder if Trump will still be calling for revolution over electoral college when he wakes up to discover Obama won the popular vote too.

Timmy D for MVP
11-07-2012, 02:32 AM

Mmmm... no not really.

bluechox2
11-07-2012, 02:37 AM
http://video.foxnews.com/video-live-streaming.html?video_id=1155606982001

takai
11-07-2012, 02:42 AM
:facepalm
It's embarrassing to be an American right now.

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Could he be arrested for sedition?

rezznor
11-07-2012, 11:05 AM
saw Trump on tv this morning. His hair looked like it was leaning left

http://news.thomasnet.com/green_clean/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/trump-hair.jpeg

millwad
11-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Nobody is laughing at America, everyone's laughing at Trump..

Who is this fool anyway? Since when did his nonsense become relevant in political discussions? Yes, he's filthy rich but so are alot of other americans..

He's a clown..

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 11:12 AM
the left extremists aren't very scary to me by and large.

That's because you're one of them.

I hate the electoral college. It's racist, sexist and obsolete by 200 years. But even if it didn't exist Obama still won. The Donald needs to accept that and move on like the rest of us.

I will miss my hard earned money. :(

millwad
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM

I hate the electoral college. It's racist, sexist and obsolete by 200 years. But even if it didn't exist Obama still won. The Donald needs to accept that and move on like the rest of us.

Rufus, how many percent of your income goes to taxes?

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 11:21 AM

lol and you're the one that pretends to be some guy in the middle but constantly siding with the right attacking the left here :oldlol:

its just common sense if u had a clue. left are anti guns, anti war, and generally emo as hell. far right are fanatically anti abortion, fanatically pro guns, and generally crazy religious nuts to some degree. that is not to say a far lefter can't/won't use a gun or a bomb for his cause, but its much more likely for a far right Republican to do something like that.

LJJ
11-07-2012, 11:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2YoSy.jpg

I would vote for that.

DukeDelonte13
11-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Bush destroyed a country. Obama saved a country from another great depression. I don't think its so similar. Bush may wind up being one of the worst, if not the worst presidents of all time, while Obama will be looked at as the president that got us out of the great recession and took the first steps in reforming our healthcare system. All the Obama is destroying the economy BS is just baloney. The economy is recovering, albeit slowly.

nightprowler10
11-07-2012, 11:39 AM
Willard Mitt Romney @MlTTR0MNEY

Don't tell Donald Trump I'm losing the popular vote too. I want my choice of positions in his upcoming revolution.

Jeff Fecke ‏@jkfecke

RT @Jennyjinx: Someone should tell Donald Trump that calling for violent revolution could be considered treason.

Gary Whitta ‏@garywhitta

I wonder if Trump will still be calling for revolution over electoral college when he wakes up to discover Obama won the popular vote too.
That's not Mitt Romney, I mean I would love it if was, but it's not.

Is He Ill
11-07-2012, 11:56 AM

This. They need to get rid of that garbage.

Derka
11-07-2012, 12:08 PM

+1 and then +1 more.

Balla_Status
11-07-2012, 12:35 PM
lol and you're the one that pretends to be some guy in the middle but constantly siding with the right attacking the left here :oldlol:

its just common sense if u had a clue. left are anti guns, anti war, and generally emo as hell. far right are fanatically anti abortion, fanatically pro guns, and generally crazy religious nuts to some degree. that is not to say a far lefter can't/won't use a gun or a bomb for his cause, but its much more likely for a far right Republican to do something like that.

Only because you're on the left. The emo ones are the ones that are shooting up campuses.

DropStep
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_tKa-JN7Uk

Here is a video of Chris Matthews saying he is glad Hurricane Sandy happened for Obama.

http://www.imagegainer.com/images/mxm50790/victoria.jpg

This election has brought out the inner asshole/crazy in almost everyone on tv.

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2YoSy.jpg

I would vote for that.

That's pretty badass.

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Only because you're on the left. The emo ones are the ones that are shooting up campuses.

Godzuki should be praising Allah that people like you and me will be footing the bill for his monthly shock treatments.

nightprowler10
11-07-2012, 12:52 PM

I personally am not in favor of the electoral college, but it

SCREWstonRockets
11-07-2012, 12:52 PM
The world is laughing at us? Didn't like 75% preferred Obama over Romney? They're probaly laughing at us because it was closer than it should have been.

Balla_Status
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Godzuki should be praising Allah that people like you and me will be footing the bill for his monthly shock treatments.

Yeah, well what can you do except go to this at the end of the month:

http://supjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Turks-Caicos_Beach-in-Front-of-Club-Med.jpg

But I must've ripped off a bunch of poors to get it.

Meticode
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM
The world is laughing at us? Didn't like 75% preferred Obama over Romney? They're probaly laughing at us because it was closer than it should have been.
303 electoral votes to 206 with Florida still up for grabs?

millwad
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM

Obama is a popular outside the US, probably the most popular president the US have had in a long time based on what people outside the US think about him.

I saw a poll from Sweden's biggest news site and the question was something like, "who do you prefer as the next president of the US?" and 89% voted for Obama and the total amount of voters were like 34000 people.

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Obama is a popular outside the US, probably the most popular president the US have had in a long time based on what people outside the US think about him.

I saw a poll from Sweden's biggest news site and the question was something like, "who do you prefer as the next president of the US?" and 89% voted for Obama and the total amount of voters were like 34000 people.

I think he should go be president of Sweden then. :oldlol:

Actually I hope his 2nd term is successful in that he is able to work better with congress and that we see substantial job growth.

millwad
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
I think he should go be president of Sweden then. :oldlol:

Actually I hope his 2nd term is successful in that he is able to work better with congress and that we see substantial job growth.

We don't have a presidents in Sweden, we have a shitty monarchy going on..

I need to get more involved in the politics of the US since I'm here now, been too lazy. But you seem sad, Rufus, how much of your money based on percentage goes to taxes every month with Obama sitting?

SCREWstonRockets
11-07-2012, 02:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1_tKa-JN7Uk

Here is a video of Chris Matthews saying he is glad Hurricane Sandy happened for Obama.

http://www.imagegainer.com/images/mxm50790/victoria.jpg

This election has brought out the inner asshole/crazy in almost everyone on tv.
:lol I love how thus pisses off those religious nuts.

Lots of people said they would leave the country in Obama was reelected, see ya!

Droid101
11-07-2012, 02:10 PM

Um... Gore took the popular vote but Bush won.

Were we on the brink of civil war then, too?

Sit down, son.

97 bulls
11-07-2012, 02:14 PM
We don't have a presidents in Sweden, we have a shitty monarchy going on..

I need to get more involved in the politics of the US since I'm here now, been too lazy. But you seem sad, Rufus, how much of your money based on percentage goes to taxes every month with Obama sitting?
No more than it would be if a Republican were in office. Based on all the loopholes he's afforded if he makes that much money. Why do you think Romney refused to release all of his tax returns

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 02:15 PM

i think u mean gunning down abortion doctors and blowing up abortion clinics.

or holed up in some compound with a weapons cache afraid the government is going to take their guns away.

meanwhile PETA is running around spraying paint on people who wear furs, or throwing stink bombs at japanese whaling boats. oh noes the far left are so scary.

Patrick Chewing
11-07-2012, 02:18 PM
i think u mean gunning down abortion doctors and blowing up abortion clinics.

or holed up in some compound with a weapons cache afraid the government is going to take their guns away.

meanwhile PETA is running around spraying paint on people who wear furs, or throwing stink bombs at japanese whaling boats. oh noes the far left are so scary.

Nah the Far Left just hates God that's all.

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 02:21 PM

yeah because that money divided by tens of thousands of people who make over $250k a year hurts so much. selfish bastards :facepalm

Godzuki
11-07-2012, 02:22 PM

thats the same guilt trip the taliban plays except with Allah

Go Getter
11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
yeah because that money divided by tens of thousands of people who make over $250k a year hurts so much. selfish bastards :facepalm

This. Social programs that feed kids and help the needy are sucking America dry but bailing out Goldman Sachs, outsourcing jobs to China and incurring HUGE debt, building a multi-trillion dollar military paying POS politicians who do a terrible job--yeah, nothing wrong with that.

Loneshot
11-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Leave it to election time to reveal the racist, prejudice, and just plain sad individuals right next door to you (or here at ISH).

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 02:43 PM
No more than it would be if a Republican were in office. Based on all the loopholes he's afforded if he makes that much money. Why do you think Romney refused to release all of his tax returns

That's just it. I don't make Romney money. I make Rezznor money. Ask him if he feels filthy rich.

The small business owner that makes 250,000 is the one who gets fukced in the ass anytime corporate and personal income taxes are raised.

Droid101
11-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I like how "Republicans" are all about the constitution... until it comes to separation of church and state.

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 02:56 PM
But you seem sad, Rufus, how much of your money based on percentage goes to taxes every month with Obama sitting?

I'm not sad, just resigned to business as usual. In NC I pay 6.9% in corporate taxes and around 36% in personal income tax. I take the usual mortgage and charity deductions. When you add in medicare, payroll, state and self-employment taxes about half of what I produce goes to the government.

Droid101
11-07-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm not sad, just resigned to business as usual. In NC I pay 6.9% in corporate taxes and around 36% in personal income tax. I take the usual mortgage and charity deductions. When you add in medicare, payroll, state and self-employment taxes about half of what I produce goes to the government.
You know that taxes are at their lowest in American history right now, right?

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 03:16 PM
You know that taxes are at their lowest in American history right now, right?

Sad. You know I love to hear people talk about how during the Eisenhower administration the highest tax rate was something like 70%. They use this to justify wanting to stick it to the rich. What they fail to remember is that no one actually paid that rate because the law was riddled with loop holes.

97 bulls
11-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Sad. You know I love to hear people talk about how during the Eisenhower administration the highest tax rate was something like 70%. They use this to justify wanting to stick it to the rich. What they fail to remember is that no one actually paid that rate because the law was riddled with loop holes.
As a businessman, I got a question for you. Would lowering your taxes pave the way for you to hire more employees?

And let me add even if you don't need them

97 bulls
11-07-2012, 04:14 PM
If half of your income is going to the government then your problem is you need a new accountant.

Droid101
11-07-2012, 04:16 PM
So, what, they paid closer to 40%?

Still higher than it is today.

ItsMillerTime
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Donald Trump has to be one of the greatest IRL trolls ever. Hate the f*cking guy but he knows how to push people's buttons.

bagelred
11-07-2012, 04:53 PM
If there's a revolution, wouldn't Donald Trump be the revoltee? The "masses" would take his stuff and wealth.

I don't think he's thought this through.

rufuspaul
11-07-2012, 05:27 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/trump.jpg

KevinNYC
11-07-2012, 05:34 PM
If there's a revolution, wouldn't Donald Trump be the revoltee? The "masses" would take his stuff and wealth.

My first thought about this was finding out when Trump would be in NYC and organizing this sort of revolt.

TheMan
11-07-2012, 06:37 PM

FAIL!:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jailblazers7
11-07-2012, 06:39 PM
"The Apprentice, the greatest show on television is proof democracy can thrive" @realdonaldtrump on his show in which he chooses winner

:lol

Best comment I've scene from him.

zizozain
11-07-2012, 07:17 PM

he'd take a bullet in his brain

Blue&Orange
11-07-2012, 07:26 PM
The world is laughing at us. "

He is right, the world is laughing at the Republicans, i can't think of a dumber group of people...

MavsSuperFan
11-07-2012, 07:46 PM
People need to stop paying attention to trump dont you realize when you react to him you're doing what he wants?

kNIOKAS
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM

Yeah if that's the capacity of your understanding, Mr. Representative of the masses.

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2012, 07:50 PM
People need to stop paying attention to trump dont you realize when you react to him you're doing what he wants?
He loves attention but not this kind of attention. He deleted the tweet for a reason, he knows he went too far.

DonDadda59
11-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Trump's whole vendetta against the president stems from the correspondent's dinner last year where Barack clowned him in a room full of influential people. For an ego the size of the Donald's, that's unacceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4&feature=related :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
11-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Trump's whole vendetta against the president stems from the correspondent's dinner last year where Barack clowned him in a room full of influential people. For an ego the size of the Donald's, that's unacceptable.

He was King Birther before that. The way Obama cowned him may have sent him further off the deep end but Birthers aren't to be taken seriously regardless.

CelticBaller
11-07-2012, 09:54 PM
:lol

MMM
11-07-2012, 10:14 PM

Damn Obama was killing that room, his writer did a masterful job but the delivery on some of those jokes were on point.

L.Kizzle
11-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Damn Obama was killing that room, his writer did a masterful job but the delivery on some of those jokes were on point.
That's some Def Comedy Jam ish right there!

Shogon
08-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Can't people just start ignoring him please.

No.

FourthTenor
08-12-2020, 03:29 PM
:roll:

MMM
08-12-2020, 05:00 PM

This was the night he decided he was gonna run. You can see him thinking, ok ok we'll see who laughs last.

dude77
08-12-2020, 05:47 PM
^trump winning the presidency after that night .. one of the goat ethers

Real Men Wear Green
08-13-2020, 09:50 AM

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one" Nice bump.

TheMan
08-13-2020, 11:42 AM

Lol, I thought every prediction you made was correct? LMAO

Romney lost the popular by an even bigger margin than Trump, 5 million votes :roll: BTW, why did you even care to make that point? Ah, if Romney would've won the popular vote, you would've used that to call Obama an illegitimate POTUS, who you trying to BS, amigo lol

TheMan
08-13-2020, 11:43 AM
This was the night he decided he was gonna run. You can see him thinking, ok ok we'll see who laughs last.

Yeah but if Biden beats Trump, the Obama Biden team gets the last laugh because Biden can undo everything Trump did (which wasn't much BTW) lol

Shogon
08-13-2020, 11:56 AM
Yeah but if Biden beats Trump, the Obama Biden team gets the last laugh because Biden can undo everything Trump did (which wasn't much BTW) lol

So he didn't do anything or he's rapidly ruining the country who must be stopped at all costs because OMB?

Time's a ticking! Choose wisely~!

Patrick Chewing
08-13-2020, 12:02 PM
So he didn't do anything or he's rapidly ruining the country who must be stopped at all costs because OMB?

LOL these people have no idea why they hate Trump :lol

TheMan
08-13-2020, 12:02 PM

He didn't do anything for the average Joe working class stiff, can you name me any specific legislation that he pushed that helped working class people? And no, not that tax cut that enormously favored the rich. He ran as a populist yet he's been your typical pro corporate Republican :confusedshrug:

Shogon
08-13-2020, 12:05 PM
LOL these people have no idea why they hate Trump :lol

Yeah, I'm aware. It's actually crazy, but hey, whatever.

Doomsday Dallas
08-13-2020, 08:07 PM

Obama shouldn't have been talking all that $hit... Now look what's happened.

coin24
08-13-2020, 08:10 PM

:lol:lol

warriorfan
08-13-2020, 08:25 PM

:roll:

https://media.tenor.com/images/b7f8615650e4f3e9451257c1e022b553/tenor.gif
I think I should go with......Orange Man Bad

Doomsday Dallas
08-13-2020, 11:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Johl8h1oFQ