PDA

View Full Version : Iran fires on U.S. Drones in International Airspace

Dictator
11-08-2012, 08:38 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/iran-fired-on-us-drone-in_n_2094385.html?icid=maing-grid7|netscape|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D232076

2012 is coming....

Edit: Iran Responds back

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/iran-fired-on-drone-us-violated-airspace_n_2100446.html?icid=maing-grid7|netscape|dl1|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D232391

Math2
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
But the bigger story is that Obama and his cronies withheld the news until after the election....

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 08:53 PM
this is where Romney would've been better than Obama. the Iranians follow our politics and probably know Dem's will be meek where as Republicans would take a much more hardline stance against them. it kills me how much they provoke us when we can wreck them :mad:

millwad
11-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Is it confirmed that the plane was actually iranian? It says that it was a russian-made warplane. It seems like everything that happens nowadays is blamed on Iran.

Although I must say that I do think that Iran is behind it, I don't see the big deal though. The reaction wouldn't be any different if iranian drones would be that close to US shores.

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Is it confirmed that the plane was actually iranian? It says that it was a russian-made warplane. It seems like everything that happens nowadays is blamed on Iran.

Although I must say that I do think that Iran is behind it, I don't see the big deal though. The reaction wouldn't be any different if iranian drones would be that close to US shores.

u have to be 1/2 Iranian or something for the amount of ridiculous excuses u make for them :facepalm

millwad
11-08-2012, 09:16 PM
u have to be 1/2 Iranian or something for the amount of ridiculous excuses u make for them :facepalm

I am 100% swedish and nationality has nothing to do with it, you're a 2nd generation korean with buttcheeks spread more than real americans for the government.

And I wrote that I do think that the Iranians were behind it but little more proof wouldn't hurt considering the latest of allegations..

And only an idiot like you would make a big deal out of this, you're still writing about "wrecking" Iran, you're an idiot. Of course the US would have reacted the same way if Iranian drones would be that close to american shores, don't you think?

LJJ
11-08-2012, 09:18 PM
"U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf"

:yaohappy:

They expect us to believe that shit?

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 09:20 PM
I am 100% swedish and nationality has nothing to do with it, you're a 2nd generation korean with buttcheeks spread more than real americans for the government.

And I wrote that I do think that the Iranians were behind it but little more proof wouldn't hurt considering the latest of allegations..

And only an idiot like you would make a big deal out of this, you're still writing about "wrecking" Iran, you're an idiot. Of course the US would have reacted the same way if Iranian drones would be that close to american shores, don't you think?

lol you lie so much but typical of a flower pot tank top wearing fatty :facepalm ...and now that i think about it you look more Iranian from that pic than Swedish....

don't think i didn't see your 2 edits where you first tried to deny they were Iranian and called them Russian(lol just like you knowing more than the Syrian rebels about the drones they saw) planes :oldlol:

or

your 2nd edit where you tried to call me a idiot for believing news reports

i've never seen someone so in denial they're extremely bias than your fat ass :facepalm

millwad
11-08-2012, 09:28 PM
lol you lie so much but typical of a flower pot tank top wearing fatty :facepalm ...and now that i think about it you look more Iranian from that pic than Swedish....

don't think i didn't see your 2 edits where you first tried to deny they were Iranian and called them Russian(lol just like you knowing more than the Syrian rebels about the drones they saw) planes :oldlol:

or

your 2nd edit where you tried to call me a idiot for believing news reports

i've never seen someone so in denial they're extremely bias than your fat ass :facepalm

First of all, I edited it because I realized that it was too close to Iran for another country to attack the drones.

And you're still an idiot, you still spam about a rebel leader claiming that the drones were iranian, A FREAKING REBEL LEADER.. :facepalm

You're the typical butthurt second generation korean/foreigner who tries to fit in, even americans laugh at your stuff. You're uneducated and stupid, you work at your dads auto body shop, what do you know about politics?

First you hoped for a war because of the misquotation about Iran threatening to wipe Israel which I corrected you on. You were totally clueless about the misquotation 'til I informed you about it.

Then you asked for a war after a rebel leader claimed that the drones were iranian even though no proof other than the word of a rebel leader was available which even was clearly mentioned in the article. Not even the US came with those allegations, only a rebel leader.. :facepalm

And now you want a war because Iran attacked US drones who were really close to Iranian territory. What do you think the US would do if another country, lets say Iran would have drones that close to american territory?

Yes, you're nothing but a virgin korean with a small willy who tries to act like he has a brain on a basketball forum but you're totally clueless.

And I'm still in on posting a pic of myself if you'd do the same. Too bad you won't do so, you're even too ashamed to post your real age and considering your terrible genetics and that you're 30-40 years old and work at your dad's auto body shop while still being single I have a hard time to think that you're a hot shot.. :facepalm

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
First of all, I edited it because I realized that it was too close to Iran for another country to attack the drones.

And you're still an idiot, you still spam about a rebel leader claiming that the drones were iranian, A FREAKING REBEL LEADER.. :facepalm

You're the typical butthurt second generation korean/foreigner who tries to fit in, even americans laugh at your stuff. You're uneducated and stupid, you work at your dads auto body shop, what do you know about politics?

First you hoped for a war because of the misquotation about Iran threatening to wipe Israel which I corrected you on. You were totally clueless about the misquotation 'til I informed you about it.

Then you asked for a war after a rebel leader claimed that the drones were iranian even though no proof other than the word of a rebel leader was available which even was clearly mentioned in the article. Not even the US came with those allegations, only a rebel leader.. :facepalm

And now you want a war because Iran attacked US drones who were really close to Iranian territory.

Yes, you're nothing but a virgin korean with a small willy who tries to act like he has a brain on a basketball forum but you're totally clueless.

nobody on the internet lies more than you do Millwad. nobody even lies about small things like you do. its like you're such a sad joke of a person that fronts he gets females when you look llike American trailer trash except from Sweden supposedly. this idea you can even attack me for females is so laughable its not even funny. i can't see a female ever getting close to you with the way you look, just so much nerve to go at me with females when you look the way you do :facepalm

then theres you constantly calling me uneducated. i quote and follow current events from actual reports that i cite here, everything you say comes out of your ass. its unbelievable you can even pretend i'm uneducated when i show a lot more education and awareness of pretty much everything than you do. nobody here thinks you're smart flower pot fatty.

i just don't get the basis of how you pretend to attack me. let alone your retard arguments using 20 years ago history to prove everything thats going to happen in the future. do you realize how retarded that school of thought is? of course you don't because you're a complete retard.

still tho i don't fault you for that, since you were born that way, but what i fault you for is your compulsive lying issues. its just some sad shit.

PS hows Texas A&M :lol:

KevinNYC
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
this is where Romney would've been better than Obama. the Iranians follow our politics and probably know Dem's will be meek where as Republicans would take a much more hardline stance against them. it kills me how much they provoke us when we can wreck them :mad:

You don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Math2
11-08-2012, 09:37 PM

Obama is a *****. He wouldn't defend to save his ass.

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 09:38 PM

then make a argument since i don't know how you can pretend to deny what you just quoted from me. i'll be waiting...

falc39
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
"U.S. drone conducting routine surveillance in international airspace over the Persian Gulf"

:yaohappy:

They expect us to believe that shit?

lol my first thought when i read the article

Droid101
11-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Obama is a *****. He wouldn't defend to save his ass.
Disagrees.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/Bin_laden_image_2.png/220px-Bin_laden_image_2.png

millwad
11-08-2012, 09:46 PM
then theres you constantly calling me uneducated. i quote and follow current events from actual reports that i cite here, everything you say comes out of your ass. its unbelievable you can even pretend i'm uneducated when i show a lot more education and awareness of pretty much everything than you do. nobody here thinks you're smart flower pot fatty.

Not going to spend time on making fun of you, it's too easy and not worth the time, I'll spend that time to tell you how wrong you are instead and make you aware of how uneducated you are.

You don't't show that you're educated in any way, only an uneducated redneck (yellowneck in your case) would write the stupid nonsense you're up to.

First you asked for a war because of a misquotation, you used the "wipe Israel"-nonsense for a long time as an argument for a war 'til I made you aware of the fact that it was a misquotation. The misquotation was even confirmed by Dan Meridor, Israel's deputy prime minister.

Then you asked for a war because a rebel leader in Syria claimed that Iranian drones were involved in it all, something that no one could confirm. You try too hard, what idiot would even think about using a rebel leader as a source?

And not only that, the allegations of a rebel leader in Syria was horrible in your eyes but never have you even commented on Saudi Arabia sending troops to slaughter protestors in Bahrain. Hypocrite?

And you always spam about Iran funding terrorists but never have you made a comment on the fact that the most of the fundings to muslim terrorists come from Saudi Arabia.. Hypocrite?

Shouldn't the US atack Saudi Arabia now as well? :facepalm

And now you want a war because Iranian forces tried to shoot down drones close to the iranian shore. How uneducated and stupid are you really? What would the US do if a foreign country would send drones that close to US territory?

And the fact that you try to make this a nonsense mock battle only shows that you're totally clueless when it comes to this conflict. And have a look, do you see anyone agreeing with anything you just wrote?

LamarOdom
11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Disagrees.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1d/Bin_laden_image_2.png/220px-Bin_laden_image_2.png

Yes Obama did a lot to capture Osama.

George Bush was a real hero.

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 09:52 PM
one last thing i forgot to mention to you millwad is nobody takes down a pic like you did if that wasn't you. there is no excuse you could possibly make that would justify how you reacted after i clowned your pic when u immediately took it down if it wasn't you.

its just absurd how much you lie but thats why you're such a no conscience compulsive liar its some of the saddest shit i've ever seen on ISH. people like you spin webs of lies and when you're caught, you keep spinning them to get out, and at some point you're so knee deep in them you're caught with no avenue or route to get out.

go ahead give me a another lie for why you took down your pic so quick right after i clowned it if it wasn't you. i'd love to hear it :oldlol:

lol @ you're going to post your real pic :rolleyes:

the other laughable thing i forgot until now is it took you more than a year after that incident to come up with the lie it wasn't you. it was never mentioned at any time before somewhat recently despite me jones'n on you for it endlessly and you disappearing each time. go figure.

millwad
11-08-2012, 09:57 PM
one last thing i forgot to mention to you millwad is nobody takes down a pic like you did if that wasn't you. there is no excuse you could possibly make that would justify how you reacted after i clowned your pic when u immediately took it down if it wasn't you.

its just absurd how much you lie but thats why you're such a no conscience compulsive liar its some of the saddest shit i've ever seen on ISH. people like you spin webs of lies and when you're caught, you keep spinning them to get out, and at some point you're so knee deep in them you're caught.

go ahead give me a another lie for why you took down your pic right after i clowned it if it wasn't you. i'd love to hear it :oldlol:

Again, you have no life, you try to have nonsense fights instead of discussing the subject since you got totally owned.. :facepalm

Wow, Godzuki clowning a picture that wasn't mine, OH SNAP! And it hurts really much considering it's from you, you're even the same guy who won't tell how old you are. Why are you afraid of telling how old you are? WHY?

We know that you're 30-40 years old and we know that you work at your dad's auto body shop and that you are from Korea, other then that we don't know anything about you. You've been fighting with people for 6 years on this site and you have numerous banned accounts and currently you're in the MMA thread fighting with another poster.. I guess it hurts too much that the most koreans are well educated while you work at a freaking auto body shop owned by your dad.

You have written at least 20 000 posts on this site without even telling people how old you are, obviously you're too ashamed..

I won't bother to reply another nonsense post like this, if you want to discuss the topic you're welcome and my last post is in front of your eyes about this subject.

Hazard
11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Hey I got an idea, how about all you idiots pushing for a war with Iran go enlist right now so you can be the ones to die in it.

KevinNYC
11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
then make a argument since i don't know how you can pretend to deny what you just quoted from me. i'll be waiting...

We've been having a covert war with Iran for like two years already. Like blowing shit up, kililng nuclear scientists, ****ing with the centrifuges and finally crushing their economy through sanctions. Google Iranian rial.

This is why the Iranians seems willing to have talks recently.

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Again, you have no life, you try to have nonsense fights instead of discussing the subject since you got totally owned.. :facepalm

Wow, Godzuki clowning a picture that wasn't mine, OH SNAP! And it hurts really much considering it's from you, you're even the same guy who won't tell how old you are. Why are you afraid of telling how old you are? WHY?

We know that you're 30-40 years old and we know that you work at your dad's auto body shop, other then that we don't know anything about you. You've been fighting with people for 6 years on this site and you have numerous banned accounts and currently you're in the MMA thread fighting with another poster.. I guess it hurts too much that the most koreans are well educated while you work at a freaking auto body shop owned by your dad.

cmon man i was hoping for some logical rationale for what would motivate you to immediately take down your pic you posted if it wasn't you. why did you do that? why not just say that wasn't me i was just messign around right when that happened? why wait a year to tell the lie it wasn't you? i mean i get that you exposed yourself giving everyone ammo to clown you where you were desperate, but i want to hear your liars rationale for those actions....

just answer this one question PLS :cheers:

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 10:07 PM
We've been having a covert war with Iran for like two years already. Like blowing shit up, kililng nuclear scientists, ****ing with the centrifuges and finally crushing their economy through sanctions. Google Iranian rial.

This is why the Iranians seems willing to have talks recently.

yeah but a lot of that has been Israel where we may be backing them on the down low but thats part of the problem. even during the debates or watching any Republican speak about Iran vs a Democrat, its clear how much more of a hardline stance they would take against Iran.

problem is Obama's base are so anti war that its obvious to everyone around the world he'd have a very difficult time justifying any action to that end, and it kills any possible bluff we could make towards it where they have a lot less fear of us because of that. as opposed to a Republican.

don't get me wrong this issue in itself wouldn't make me vote Republican but its one of those things that annoys me about the left.

millwad
11-08-2012, 10:08 PM
cmon man i was hoping for some logical rationale for what would motivate you to immediately take down your pic you posted if it wasn't you. why did you do that? why not just say that wasn't me i was just messign around right when that happened? why wait a year to tell the lie it wasn't you? i mean i get that you exposed yourself giving everyone ammo to clown you where you were desperate, but i want to hear your liars rationale for those actions....

just answer this one question PLS :cheers:

You had the answer the same day, it's funny, according to you I lie about everything but that picture which was in a pure troll thread is the only truth about me that I've put up on this site, it makes sense..

And since you're not here to discuss the topic, why are you still so ashamed of telling us how old you are? We've asked you that for more than 1 year and still you won't tell us how old you are, that says very much about your insecurities.

You try to call out people for the most silly things like Niko getting punked by indian kids, GOBB's jobb (like working at your dad's autobody shop is better), Raz being poor etc.. You enjoy the fights which you even told us before, you have a dad who's close to 80 years old, you

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey I got an idea, how about all you idiots pushing for a war with Iran go enlist right now so you can be the ones to die in it.

i don't think we should ever send in ground troops again, rather than bomb the shit out of their hierarchy(including their nuclear facilities) and hope the opposition to the current regime in Iran capitalizes on it. either way i don't think sanctions are ever going to stop them from provoking us, we saw how effective those sanctions were with Sadaam toying with us/UN.

Riddler
11-08-2012, 10:12 PM
http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-UT309_0927bo_G_20120927143341.jpg

http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bibicartoon.jpg

Godzuki
11-08-2012, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=millwad]You had the answer the same day, it's funny, according to you I lie about everything but that picture which was in a pure troll thread is the only truth about me that I've put up on this site, it makes sense..

And since you're not here to discuss the topic, why are you still so ashamed of telling us how old you are? We've asked you that for more than 1 year and still you won't tell us how old you are, that says very much about your insecurities.

You try to call out people for the most silly things like Niko getting punked by indian kids, GOBB's jobb (like working at your dad's autobody shop is better), Raz being poor etc.. You enjoy the fights which you even told us before, you have a dad who's close to 80 years old, you

millwad
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
lmao another lie :roll: :roll: so you're saying you denied that was you in that same thread the same day you posted your pic? :facepalm

but i'm still wondering on your thinking for why you did that when it wasn't you. like if the pic wasn't you why would you take it down at all? it makes no sense whatsoever, and i don't get why you can't answer that question :confusedshrug:

Yes, everything is a lie, everything I've written on ISH is a lie according to you, I have never told the truth about anything according to you. I'm the biggest liar in ISH history according to you, the only thing that isn't a lie is me putting up a picture of myself in the most obvious of troll threads. I guess that makes sense if you want it to make sense..

And I've answered you a thousand times but since you want to fight with people over the most lame things you try it over and over. Just like you spammed about Niko being "punked" by 9 year old kids and GOBB's job, you used that shit for at least a year.. :facepalm

I tried to discuss politics and you try to fight, it's just a sad thing when you're 40 years old and that is also why it's so obvious that you're lonely and that no female has ever been close to you. Or are you going to claim that you're married with kids?

People thought that I actually posted my own pic which was why I deleted it. It was the most random google and I've told you this time after time. I am sure that I'll be able to find the same pic if I try to find it and considering how much you spam about it I am sure you'd be all crazy about it.. :facepalm

You're just trying to fight with people while being 30-40 years old, how sad isn't that. I discussed politics and you started to troll when you understood that you had no clue like always. Enough with this bogus now but before we leave..

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2012, 10:42 PM

Liberals are WEAK on Foreign Policy. FACT.

KevinNYC
11-08-2012, 10:44 PM
yeah but a lot of that has been Israel where we may be backing them on the down low but thats part of the problem. even during the debates or watching any Republican speak about Iran vs a Democrat, its clear how much more of a hardline stance they would take against Iran.

problem is Obama's base are so anti war that its obvious to everyone around the world he'd have a very difficult time justifying any action to that end, and it kills any possible bluff we could make towards it where they have a lot less fear of us because of that. as opposed to a Republican.

don't get me wrong this issue in itself wouldn't make me vote Republican but its one of those things that annoys me about the left.

It's us, Israel and the UK. Why would that be a problem? It's not like Iran is wondering who is causing their centrifuges to blow up.

So what? People not in charge are talking tough?

War with Iran is is a stupid idea which is why the effective strategies Obama has pursuing are a much, much better course of action.

DonDadda59
11-08-2012, 10:46 PM

And the last time a conservative was in the oval office, the country's foreign policy record was stellar, right? :oldlol:

Derka
11-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Disagrees.

Any idea how many al Qaeda associates the CIA and military intelligence officials tortured to Allah and back to figure out where he was? The years of leg work that went into finding that compound? A lot of dirty work was done in the years prior to Obama's term, and the tactics involved in getting that work done were tactics Obama was pretty explicitly in opposition to.

Obama just got to take credit. Had he been in Bush's shoes, we'd still be looking.

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2012, 10:58 PM
And the last time a conservative was in the oval office, the country's foreign policy record was stellar, right? :oldlol:

What do you think a Democratic President would have done after 9/11??? Or have done differently?

Remember, that everyone approved the Iraq War before you answer that question.

KevinNYC
11-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by KevinNYC

Wait, did I post first or did you? Because....

johndeeregreen
11-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Just to play devil's advocate, wouldn't that point favor that Democrats aren't weak on foreign policy?

I don't really feel like getting into my opinion on your statement either way, but this really doesn't make any sense given what you're trying to prove.

johndeeregreen
11-08-2012, 11:01 PM
Well I guess you can't say that he was weak.:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Just to play devil's advocate, wouldn't that point favor that Democrats aren't weak on foreign policy?

I don't really feel like getting into my opinion on your statement either way, but this really doesn't make any sense given what you're trying to prove.

Dems were weak on Al-Qaeda throughout the entire 1990's. Scud missiles and sanctions proved futile against a growing enemy that everyone knew was coming.

The point I'm trying to make is that it wouldn't have mattered who was in office in 2001. There was no way this country was going to accept anything less than war. Bush is hated because it was a poorly planned war and thousands died unnecessarily.

And being tough on foreign policy doesn't necessarily mean action. It also involves language. Language that Obama is reluctant to use it seems.

DonDadda59
11-08-2012, 11:07 PM
What do you think a Democratic President would have done after 9/11??? Or have done differently?

Gone after Al Qaeda and its leader, Osama Bin Laden.

By everyone, do you mean only Republicans? :oldlol:

The Iraq Resolution (2002)

126 (61%) of 208 Democratic Representatives voted against the resolution.
6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/H.J.Res._114_Iraq_Resolution_Votes_October_2002.pn g/800px-H.J.Res._114_Iraq_Resolution_Votes_October_2002.pn g

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

So to answer your questions, the parties responsible for 911 would've been brought to justice (which is what Obama did) and we wouldn't have been dragged into a pointless, expensive war under false pretenses.

Now go get yourself some freedom fries.

DonDadda59
11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Dems were weak on Al-Qaeda throughout the entire 1990's. Scud missiles and sanctions proved futile against a growing enemy that everyone knew was coming.

Slick Willy says STFU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJJ5_s9I9pE) :oldlol:

The point I'm trying to make is that it wouldn't have mattered who was in office in 2001. There was no way this country was going to accept anything less than war. Bush is hated because it was a poorly planned war and thousands died unnecessarily.

Which war are you talking about, exactly?

And being tough on foreign policy doesn't necessarily mean action. It also involves language. Language that Obama is reluctant to use it seems.

Give me some examples of this language Obama is 'reluctant to use'. I'm hoping freedom fries isn't one :oldlol:

Jello
11-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Gone after Al Qaeda and its leader, Osama Bin Laden.

By everyone, do you mean only Republicans? :oldlol:

The Iraq Resolution (2002)

126 (61%) of 208 Democratic Representatives voted against the resolution.
6 (<3%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted against the resolution

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/H.J.Res._114_Iraq_Resolution_Votes_October_2002.pn g/800px-H.J.Res._114_Iraq_Resolution_Votes_October_2002.pn g

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

So to answer your questions, the parties responsible for 911 would've been brought to justice (which is what Obama did) and we wouldn't have been dragged into a pointless, expensive war under false pretenses.

Now go get yourself some freedom fries.
Only republicans? You post data that contradicts your very own post.

Patrick Chewing
11-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Slick Willy says STFU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJJ5_s9I9pE) :oldlol:

Which war are you talking about, exactly?

Give me some examples of this language Obama is 'reluctant to use'. I'm hoping freedom fries isn't one :oldlol:

What does that video prove?? Billy Boy's nothing but a hillbilly liar and he can tell the masses all he wants that he did everything he could, but we all know that administration was weak. More terrorist attacks against Americans happened under his watch than Bush. You Liberals can never see the forest from the trees.

Don't be stupid. Clinton was a good Domestic affairs president, but he let his successors deal with radical Islam and the shit storm that would follow.

DonDadda59
11-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Only republicans? You post data that contradicts your very own post.

Take a look at that post again, pay particular attention to when the word 'everyone' first appears. Take your time.

What does that video prove??

That the 'weak lib' wanted to do more against the growing threat of Bin Laden and Al Qaeda but he couldn't get the clearances from the proper agencies and faced a lot of opposition from the tough-talking cons.

Billy Boy's nothing but a hillbilly liar and he can tell the masses all he wants that he did everything he could, but we all know that administration was weak. More terrorist attacks against Americans happened under his watch than Bush. You Liberals can never see the forest from the trees.

You claim more terrorist attacks happened under Clinton's watch, but the BIGGEST attack IN America happened under Bush's nose. How did he react when this appeared on his desk on August 6, 2001?

Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S. (http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb080601.pdf)

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group or bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives.

How did the tough-talking foreign policy expert con Bush react to this information?

Condi Rice had some thoughts on this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM)

Yet it took a weak, soft-talking lib to get THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ellnd3M8-ow&feature=fvst) done :oldlol:

Stop it already.

Jello
11-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Take a look at that post again, pay particular attention to when the word 'everyone' first appears. Take your time.

Doesn't matter. Your post is still wrong. There were Republicans that voted against it so your post is contradictory even taken in context as a response. Take your time. Read it slowly.

DonDadda59
11-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Doesn't matter. Your post is still wrong. There were Republicans that voted against it so your post is contradictory even taken in context as a response. Take your time. Read it slowly.

What the hell are you even talking about? :oldlol:

bagelred
11-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Military Industrial Complex trying to provoke war AGAIN?! :rolleyes:

bmulls
11-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Election's over guys, time to put partisan BS aside and realize we are on the verge of a major war.

Jello
11-09-2012, 12:05 AM
What the hell are you even talking about? :oldlol:
What's so hard to understand? You're a bit slow aren't you? You correct him that "everyone" wasn't in support of the Iraq resolution. That's fine because it's true, but you imply that everyone was only republicans when your data shows some democrats voted for it and some republicans against it. It's not very hard to see where you were wrong. Kind of surprised you're this dumb.

DonDadda59
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
What's so hard to understand? You're a bit slow aren't you? You correct him that "everyone" wasn't in support of the Iraq resolution. That's fine because it's true, but you imply that everyone was only republicans when your data shows some democrats voted for it and some republicans against it. It's not very hard to see where you were wrong. Kind of surprised you're this dumb.

My friend, you are seeing only what you want to see. I'd suggest laying down for a bit. Come back when you have anything tangible to add to the discussion(s) at hand.

bmulls
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Military Industrial Complex trying to provoke war AGAIN?! :rolleyes:

The drone was not in Iranian airspace, it was in international airspace. They went out of their way to attack it.

Jello
11-09-2012, 12:14 AM
My friend, you are seeing only what you want to see. I'd suggest laying down for a bit. Come back when you have anything tangible to add to the discussion(s) at hand.
No I'm seeing what you wrote down. You implied an absolute correction and contradicted yourself in the same post.

By everyone, do you mean only Republicans?
Some democrats voted for it so everyone does not include only republicans.

DonDadda59
11-09-2012, 12:24 AM
No I'm seeing what you wrote down. You implied an absolute correction and contradicted yourself in the same post.

Some democrats voted for it so everyone does not include only republicans.

My dude, obviously some democrats voted yes on the resolution, that's plain as day. I posted the graphs after all, right? Now show me where I said no democrats voted yes. Right.

And like I said last page, look who was the first person to make the claim that 'everyone' approved of the measure, then notice the percentages of Republicans who voted 'yes', then take a look at my tongue-in-cheek response to a ridiculous claim.

Again... take your time. Then try to contribute something more than arguing against yourself over pointless semantics :oldlol:

MavsSuperFan
11-09-2012, 02:29 AM
The drone was not in Iranian airspace, it was in international airspace. They went out of their way to attack it.

Sigh, war seem inevitable now. It just makes too much sense from a strategic POV to take out Iran and install an American puppet. The empire is going back to war, after we get Iran all major parts of the middle east oil reserves will be in the hands of American allies.

We fly are drones around them provoking an attack, what would we do if they flew drones around us.

jbot
11-09-2012, 02:33 AM
giving america's recent history of starting BS wars, i wouldn't be surprised if the drone was a tad closer to iran territory than stated.

MavsSuperFan
11-09-2012, 02:35 AM
giving america's recent history of starting BS wars, i wouldn't be surprised if the drone was a tad closer to iran territory than stated.

Supposedly it was 16 miles from Iranian coastline. Iran's international waters extend out 12 miles.

millwad
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Supposedly it was 16 miles from Iranian coastline. Iran's international waters extend out 12 miles.

Just like both of us wrote earlier, the US wouldn't react any differently if Iranian drones would be that close to american territory..

Only ignorant war hungry fools would make a big deal out of this.

niko
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Drones fired at a few miles past a countries "borders" are not going to be the pretext for an enormous war. Some of you are so war obsessive you look for things you can call flashpoints. This? Really? It's total non news.

Godzuki
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Sigh, war seem inevitable now. It just makes too much sense from a strategic POV to take out Iran and install an American puppet. The empire is going back to war, after we get Iran all major parts of the middle east oil reserves will be in the hands of American allies.

We fly are drones around them provoking an attack, what would we do if they flew drones around us.

this is just one of a multitude of provocations. you're doing the conspiracy theorist thing connecting dots to us wanting to take over their country for resources when the reality is they've had their hand in covertly attacking our soldiers and opposing our interests in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. on top of the other issues going on with them regarding their nuclear program. and we still haven't taken Iraq's oil mind you...

either way no way we should just bend over and take their provocations despite being a lot stronger of a country, and this idea its supposed to be some even tit for tat like everythings supposed to be even and fair in world affairs is extremely naive. again far left are way too passive and meek with these issues.

Godzuki
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM

thats still outside of their border in international waters. theres a line drawn for a reason.

i don't get why so many of you keep trying to blame us more than them considering so much of what they've done to us while we've turned the other cheek :facepalm

and i'm not saying go to war altho i am saying we should be damn close with our threats to do just that where they have to sweat it.

bluechox2
11-09-2012, 11:23 AM
so when is the check coming in for destroying our plane?

rufuspaul
11-09-2012, 11:29 AM
so when is the check coming in for destroying our plane?

Amadinejad said it's in the mail. I trust him.

MavsSuperFan
11-09-2012, 12:58 PM
thats still outside of their border in international waters. theres a line drawn for a reason.

i don't get why so many of you keep trying to blame us more than them considering so much of what they've done to us while we've turned the other cheek :facepalm

and i'm not saying go to war altho i am saying we should be damn close with our threats to do just that where they have to sweat it.

So i suppose I should wish you luck when you enlist to do the fighting right?

Or are you one of those people that support military campaigns but never think about participating?

MavsSuperFan
11-09-2012, 01:07 PM
this is just one of a multitude of provocations. you're doing the conspiracy theorist thing connecting dots to us wanting to take over their country for resources when the reality is they've had their hand in covertly attacking our soldiers and opposing our interests in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. on top of the other issues going on with them regarding their nuclear program. and we still haven't taken Iraq's oil mind you...

either way no way we should just bend over and take their provocations despite being a lot stronger of a country, and this idea its supposed to be some even tit for tat like everythings supposed to be even and fair in world affairs is extremely naive. again far left are way too passive and meek with these issues.

A conspiracy theory is a belief that has no basis in fact. people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are nuts. People who believe Obama is Muslim/born in Kenya are nuts too.

Influential American think tanks (such as team blue and the project for the new american century) have been talking about the importance of Persian gulf oil to the untied states for a long time. When Iran tried to nationalize their oil reserves we lead the cause to overthrow their democractically elected president and installed the Shah, a brutal dictator who murder, tortured and unjustifiably imprisoned his people. We knew all of this and decided the Shah wasn't a tyrant he was "our tyrant". Supported him in every way.

Later when the Shah was disposed we tried to encourage our ally at the time Saddam to attack Iran and we even gave Saddam WMDs during the Iran-Iraq war. Eventually we realized Saddam was crazy and took actions against him.

I don't see how saying America wants to secure access to Iranian oil is crazy. American history leads you to that conclusion. People need to stop believing the extremes about America. We aren't nazi germany, but we aren't sweden or canada either

Godzuki
11-09-2012, 01:10 PM
So i suppose I should wish you luck when you enlist to do the fighting right?

Or are you one of those people that support military campaigns but never think about participating?

like i said i don't support sending in ground troops ever again. nor do i support this guilt trip that we're supposed to rebuild everything and play nice with everyone. theres no need to enlist or recruit more soldiers, rather than bomb their government hierarchy and nuclear structures, then go from there. if they want to escalate it further than that then we can bomb more of their government buildings until their hierarchy are completely wiped out and let Iran rebuild where we can send them aid for that purpose, so long as their current regime is gone.

on a side note i think our military is there to be used. not train for years and never see combat, like this guilt trip that sending them to war is so wrong. then wtf do we have a military we pay soldiers training every day for? i don't condone war its too much of a drain monetarily but the alternative of being abused and allowing consistent provocations by someone much weaker is much worse to me. basically they're there to be used, not train and paid year to year for nothing.

Godzuki
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM
A conspiracy theory is a belief that has no basis in fact. people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are nuts. People who believe Obama is Muslim/born in Kenya are nuts too.

Influential American think tanks (such as team blue and the project for the new american century) have been talking about the importance of Persian gulf oil to the untied states for a long time. When Iran tried to nationalize their oil reserves we lead the cause to overthrow their democractically elected president and installed the Shah, a brutal dictator who murder, tortured and unjustifiably imprisoned his people. We knew all of this and decided the Shah wasn't a tyrant he was "our tyrant". Supported him in every way.

Later when the Shah was disposed we tried to encourage our ally at the time Saddam to attack Iran and we even gave Saddam WMDs during the Iran-Iraq war. Eventually we realized Saddam was crazy and took actions against him.

I don't see how saying America wants to secure access to Iranian oil is crazy. American history leads you to that conclusion. People need to stop believing the extremes about America. We aren't nazi germany, but we aren't sweden or canada either

we don't want Iran's oil period. we're not going to attack Iran for their oil no matter how you want to link it. just like we never went into IRaq for their oil when almost everyone connected dots so sure of themselves we did. there have been consistent events up to now regarding Iran and those would be the basis for us engaging IRan in any type of war, not oil.

and honestly most conspiracy theorists are all the same. they think we're always so selfishly motivated for resources for everything we do when thats not the case.

Dictator
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Iran responded. In the op.

Meticode
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
I feel either the U.S. government is lying and it was invading airspace, or Iran thought it was invading airspace when it wasn't. Either way, I hope we don't wars started over pilot-less drones being shot down. Thank god it wasn't manned.

AlphaWolf24
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM

- I got a better idea.....Every Man should serve thier country....even if they don't won't to.

- Even If you think you don't believe in War....You should still serve your country.....it's your duty as an American.

- Instead of whining and complaining about Your country and it's Combat Policy's.....join the Military and help change it.

- If not....then just be quiet and sit down.....and be fed from the work of others.

Balla_Status
11-09-2012, 02:29 PM

Good post. Godzuki needs to watch Argo and then do research on what happened. That is the kind of stuff we can't do and only hurts us. A good reason why countries hate us because we get involved in other countries issues for no reason.

The country democratically elected someone and because USA didn't like it, they ran a coup d'etat to insert a leader they liked.

The only bad part of your post was the oil section. We'll be fine without it...

Balla_Status
11-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Amadinejad said it's in the mail. I trust him.

Nice spelling.

Balla_Status
11-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I feel either the U.S. government is lying and it was invading airspace, or Iran thought it was invading airspace when it wasn't. Either way, I hope we don't wars started over pilot-less drones being shot down. Thank god it wasn't manned.

Man, how long did it take you to come up with that one? Kudos dude, kudos.

Balla_Status
11-09-2012, 02:33 PM
- I got a better idea.....Every Man should serve thier country....even if they don't won't to.

- Even If you think you don't believe in War....You should still serve your country.....it's your duty as an American.

- Instead of whining and complaining about Your country and it's Combat Policy's.....join the Military and help change it.

- If not....then just be quiet and sit down.....and be fed from the work of others.

Commander in chief is making these decisions bub.

Riddler
11-09-2012, 03:56 PM
A conspiracy theory is a belief that has no basis in fact. people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are nuts.

http://0.tqn.com/d/movies/1/0/X/C/Q/nocountryforoldmenpic8.jpg

rufuspaul
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Nice spelling.

Oh yeah, forgot the h. Sorry.

Oh and **** you.

Rasheed1
11-09-2012, 05:10 PM
A conspiracy theory is a belief that has no basis in fact.

Not that I care who wins the argument going on in here.... but that is NOT the definition of a conspiracy theory

Joshumitsu
11-09-2012, 05:31 PM
we don't want Iran's oil period. we're not going to attack Iran for their oil no matter how you want to link it. just like we never went into IRaq for their oil when almost everyone connected dots so sure of themselves we did. there have been consistent events up to now regarding Iran and those would be the basis for us engaging IRan in any type of war, not oil.

and honestly most conspiracy theorists are all the same. they think we're always so selfishly motivated for resources for everything we do when thats not the case.

I see where you're coming from. Tbh, I'm tired of the "we were in it for the oil" rhetoric as well.

I don't think we were necessarily fighting for oil (Bush just wanted acceptance from dad). Rather, I feel we were fighting as a result of our failed foreign policies which included oil. It's not a "for x, complete y". It's more like "Because of x-y-z, complete a". The exploiting part is more the result of opportunists than military intervention. Corporations, oil or non-oil, will always lobby after the fighting is done. They have been doing this since WWI and they'll do it until the end of the time. Even now, a lot of the companies working the oil business in Iraq happen to be American.

If we were to attack Iran, it'd be easy to say we were in it for the oil. That's the simplistic white/European guilt version. But the truth is that there are a number of reasons and all these reasons need to be checked and intersected before anything major happens.

D-Rose
11-09-2012, 05:34 PM
This is no more than posturing, the media certainly gives it bigger play than it deserves. In fact it's our own media and government officials that have hyped Iran to be this great power, which their leaders have actually used effectively for their own agendas. Same stuff happened with the USSR in the Cold War.

Joshumitsu
11-09-2012, 05:34 PM
Some part of me thinks Iran fired just to test how the Drone would react. It's a smart way to see how your enemy's technology works, not unlike what hackers would do to test a system's security.

bmulls
11-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Some part of me thinks Iran fired just to test how the Drone would react. It's a smart way to see how your enemy's technology works, not unlike what hackers would do to test a system's security.

They already have one of our drones in their possession:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8948965/Iran-refuses-to-hand-back-US-drone.html

Joshumitsu
11-09-2012, 05:40 PM
They already have one of our drones in their possession:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8948965/Iran-refuses-to-hand-back-US-drone.html

Yeah, exactly. If they want to fully replicate and surpass it, they need to test against live-US operated systems and tactics.

millwad
11-09-2012, 05:50 PM

Haha, provocations..

The US has abused Iran for decades and you act like Iran is now provoking the US and that the US are so nice that they only turned the other cheek.

And still, what are you on?
Still you spam about Syria, the article you posted clearly said that the so called drones from Iran was nothing anyone has confirmed and that that it only was the word of a rebel leader. Since when did the simple words of rebel leaders become facts? And Syria has nothing to do with the US. If the US would actually care about stuff like this, then they wouldn't be allies with Saudi Arabia, the same country who sent troops to crush protestors in Bahrain and that is something that has been confirmed.

And Libya? I recall that you wrote that the US had warned Iran that they had assisted Libyan rebels, haha. Do you even know on which side the US stood in the conflict? Do you even realize that the US gave access to 30 billion dollars which Libya had in assets in the US, to the rebel leadership?

And before getting corrected you spammed about that Iran had said that they were going to wipe Israel which was a pure misquotation.

You're just a war hungry ignorant fool.

Hazard
11-09-2012, 07:36 PM

You're enlisted? If not shut the hell up and sit down. I'd fight for this country in an instant if I felt there was a threat, the fact is, there isn't. AlphaWolf says serve this country, who the hell is this clown? :oldlol:

knickballer
11-09-2012, 09:27 PM
You're enlisted? If not shut the hell up and sit down. I'd fight for this country in an instant if I felt there was a threat, the fact is, there isn't. AlphaWolf says serve this country, who the hell is this clown? :oldlol:

:applause: He's a total clown. You should see my debate with him in some thread around 2-3 weeks ago. He's extremely illogical. You say I don't support the military because as I don't approve of their actions and he responds go serve the military and make it better. Comedy at it's finest :oldlol:

As for the incident Iran was just protecting itself, I don't see any harm in what they've done. We should be asking why do we have drone planes near Iran or in general actually.. Imagine if Iran was caught with a drone plane near the Canadian border "surveilling" the area..

bmulls
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
As for the incident Iran was just protecting itself, I don't see any harm in what they've done. We should be asking why do we have drone planes near Iran or in general actually.. Imagine if Iran was caught with a drone plane near the Canadian border "surveilling" the area..

:facepalm

Look at a fcking map and you'll understand why we have drones near Iran.

knickballer
11-10-2012, 08:30 AM
:facepalm

Look at a fcking map and you'll understand why we have drones near Iran.

So you want us to use drones to scout Iran so we can bend over to Israel and bomb the shit out of Iran? basically starting a new world war?

Or do you want to bomb some supposed "terrorists" in some random countries making the situation even worst?

When the day comes when drones are used domestically what will you say?

Balla_Status
11-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah, forgot the h. Sorry.

Oh and **** you.

I wasn't being facetious. I would've butchered that spelling bad.

rufuspaul
11-10-2012, 02:42 PM
I wasn't being facetious. I would've butchered that spelling bad.

:cheers: