PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Melo, Denver...

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-10-2012, 04:56 AM
How does that trade look now? Felton back in NY so it was Melo for the inconsistent Gallinar, Wilson Chandler and Mozgov? LOL who would do that trade now? People were clowning us just last season for that and Wilson Chandler has been liability while Gallinari has been shooting just as good as landry fields. The Knicks robbed Denver and now it's starting to show.

@kurple why you mad homie? enjoy the medicore players and thanks again for Carmelo

Fudge
11-10-2012, 04:57 AM
You're thanking them 2 seasons later? What happened the past 2 seasons with Melo?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-10-2012, 04:59 AM
You're thanking them 2 seasons later? What happened the past 2 seasons with Melo?

what happened with the passed two seasons with denver?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-10-2012, 05:00 AM
and don't worry, I been thanking them since that trade happened...

Fudge
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
Idk, that's irrelevant. Denver fans aren't the ones "thanking" you guys for the players they got.

Go Getter
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
The last two seasons have been up and down but he's had some incredible moments.

That shot he hit late over Deng had me:wtf: :eek: :(

People ragging on Anthony look kinda stupid now. Lol at him holding Lin back, being the reason they were losing, etc....dude is a beast.

knickswin
11-10-2012, 05:06 AM
it sucks for carmelo because it's more the knicks' FO's fault than his but it's going to take A LOT for us to say the trade was worth it. ECF appearance at least.

dilley
11-10-2012, 05:07 AM
They won 4 playoff games to the Knicks 1, aka neither team did shit.

Go Getter
11-10-2012, 05:08 AM
it sucks for carmelo because it's more the knicks' FO's fault than his but it's going to take A LOT for us to say the trade was worth it. ECF appearance at least.
I agree with this.

ClutchOver9000
11-10-2012, 05:17 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/091/961/shitstorm.jpg

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Wow. Winning 4 regular seasons games is like, a really big deal to Knicks fans. This is like winning a championship by their standards. Knicks fans are celebrating like they just won the finals or something. Lol. How sad is that?

roffie
11-10-2012, 05:32 AM
doesn't matter knicks still won't win a championship

kurple
11-10-2012, 05:46 AM
How does that trade look now? Felton back in NY so it was Melo for the inconsistent Gallinar, Wilson Chandler and Mozgov? LOL who would do that trade now? People were clowning us just last season for that and Wilson Chandler has been liability while Gallinari has been shooting just as good as landry fields. The Knicks robbed Denver and now it's starting to show.

@kurple why you mad homie? enjoy the medicore players and thanks again for Carmelo
lol, do i know you?

9k posts, and i cant remember ever seing your screen name

and lol at the knicks ROBBING the nuggets. but the deal looks to be great for both teams

brandonislegend
11-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Denver is a better team than the Knicks right now even though they have a worse record?

stallionaire
11-10-2012, 05:50 AM
Nuggets have had more wins and post season success.

Melo sucks.

Zackmorris
11-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Well this is going to esculate quick....

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-10-2012, 06:08 AM
lol, do i know you?

9k posts, and i cant remember ever seing your screen name

and lol at the knicks ROBBING the nuggets. but the deal looks to be great for both teams

Looking GREAT for both teams.... LOL you happy with giving us a top five player for Wilson chandler and danilo gallinari well so be it....

And for those saying the fans are hype.... You damn right I am we look like a contender and melo is looking like a MVP candidate I know denver is missing that

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-10-2012, 06:10 AM
@kurple saying he doesn't know me.. 9k post but I was here when insidehoops opened homie check the date. I just know you because ur a denver homer who thinks its a even trade when in reality, we raped you.

Ai2death
11-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Man I hate it when idiotic fans make me hate a player I actually like.

OP is a ******* troll. So much fail :facepalm

RRR3
11-10-2012, 06:40 AM
Looking GREAT for both teams.... LOL you happy with giving us a top five player for Wilson chandler and danilo gallinari well so be it....

And for those saying the fans are hype.... You damn right I am we look like a contender and melo is looking like a MVP candidate I know denver is missing that
No. Just no. And I shouldn't even have to explain why this is a ridiculous statement to make.

Knicks fans getting cocky after a few games smh.

Legends66NBA7
11-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Anthony's been pretty good so far and I'll ignore a little inefficiency here and there... It hasn't harmed his impact in these few amounts of games that much. Still needs to tone it down his shots at times, he goes out of whack with shot selection.

This has been a pretty good group he's been around so far, but let's see him keep it together.

Although, what's with the thanks ? Both trades pretty much equaled off and it's been 2+ seasons since it happened.

derb2k2
11-10-2012, 06:47 AM
sweart to god these Knicks fans are really overstepping the lines. :facepalm :facepalm

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Denver is a better team than the Knicks right now even though they have a worse record?
You are the only one. Denver is not better than the Knicks.

As to the OP's point, I thought about the trade the other night when the Nugs were playing Houston and Gallinari allowed Lin, of all people, to lock him up at the top of the key during a critical possession in the 4th quarter. It was one of the dumbest plays I've seen so far this year.

So, yes, thanks Denver for sending one of the best scorers in league history to NY for some no-name, insignificant pieces. You do have a nice team this season, but no one close to being as good as Melo.

RRR3
11-10-2012, 06:51 AM
JR Smith: 68.8% from three
Jason Kidd: 58.8/50.0/1.000 shooting
Ronnie Brewer: 53.8% from three

This will totally last :oldlol:

Knicks fans smh.

Legends66NBA7
11-10-2012, 06:51 AM
sweart to god these Knicks fans are really overstepping the lines. :facepalm :facepalm

It's the internet, son.

They are no lines.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 06:53 AM
JR Smith: 68.8% from three
Jason Kidd: 58.8/50.0/1.000 shooting
Ronnie Brewer: 53.8% from three

This will totally last :oldlol:

Knicks fans smh.
As long as Woodson is there, the defense isn't going anywhere -- so no need to worry.

Mr Clutch Melo
11-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Both teams are going to go out in the second round anyway:confusedshrug:

Y2Gezee
11-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Both teams are going to go out in the second round anyway:confusedshrug:

Maybe, but the Knicks are the only team with a real chance to go further. And while I wouldn't be surprised about the Nuggets getting to the second round I don't expect it. I do for the Knicks.

There's nothing to gauge. Unless Melo doesn't play for the Knicks, they win the trade. You never get equal value for a superstar player, and there's no denying that Melo is a franchise player.

Denver however, got as much as you possibly could ask for a superstar player though. They really received hella assets, even though I don't think they have a great team, I think they may have more tradeable assets than any team in the league. They need to use them to get a star, right now they have a bunch of 3rd and 4th options. And believe me, George Karl ain't good enough to turn a bunch of 3rd and 4th options into the 2004 Detroit Pistons.

But unless something unfortunate happens, the Knicks won the trade by default. After all that Melo-drama, fact is the Nuggets didn't want to trade Melo.

Clutch
11-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Probably. Knicks beat 4 playoff teams by 10 points or more.
Nuggets beat 0-6 Pistons,2-3 Rockets and a struggling on the road 2-4 Jazz team.

Knicks are a better defensive team and on offense they have a go to guy while the Nuggets don't.

Things might change but with how both teams have been playing the Knicks are a better team.

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 07:38 AM
So, when is the parade scheduled? I mean, 4 regular season games IN A ROW!!!! That's gotta be some kind of record.

b1imtf
11-10-2012, 07:42 AM

Stopped reading

kurple
11-10-2012, 08:08 AM

you have been a member on here since 06. i expect more from you.

Melo does this EVERY season. looks like an MVP the first 7-10 games

nuggets went no where with melo. knicks have gone no where with melo

nuggets have move playoff wins + a better record since the trade.

how can you act this cocky? because of 4 games? get real. Knicks struggle in the EAST

Nuggets were 15-2 against the east last season.

kurple
11-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Probably. Knicks beat 4 playoff teams by 10 points or more.
Nuggets beat 0-6 Pistons,2-3 Rockets and a struggling on the road 2-4 Jazz team.

Knicks are a better defensive team and on offense they have a go to guy while the Nuggets don't.

Things might change but with how both teams have been playing the Knicks are a better team.
Bynum?
Dirk?

and dont act like everything wont go to hell once amare returns

kurple
11-10-2012, 08:11 AM
i actually got no hate for the knicks. I'm rooting for melo in the east now that Rose is down

but this stalker of mine is annyoing and ****ing up my mood

Clutch
11-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Bynum?
Dirk?

and dont act like everything wont go to hell once amare returns
Even without Bynum and Dirk teams the Knicks faced have a combined record of 12-1 against other teams in the league.

Nuggets beat the Rockets,Pistons and Jazz who have a combined record of 4-10

kurple
11-10-2012, 08:29 AM
cool story. great sample size btw.

why does everything have to be Denver vs Knicks?

Denver fans dont give a shit about the knicks anymore, because we are better and more fun to watch now than ever before.

Why cant Knicks fans do the same? That's the only reason I might dislike the Knicks, because of it's fans. worst fans in the league (I do like Niko, and Bagelred.. funny dudes)

Blue&Orange
11-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Why cant Knicks fans do the same? That's the only reason I might dislike the Knicks, because of it's fans. worst fans in the league (I do like Niko, and Bagelred.. funny dudes)
That's funny, you guys spent 2 years making fun of the Knicks and the Knicks fans, you guys where everywhere, now when you get a little retribution, it's all why can't we get along? :lol

And the i don't like the knicks because of knicks fans is getting real old.

Clutch
11-10-2012, 08:46 AM
cool story. great sample size btw.

why does everything have to be Denver vs Knicks?

Denver fans dont give a shit about the knicks anymore, because we are better and more fun to watch now than ever before.

I don't have anything against Denver. I actually love to see them play,they are a very entertaining team to watch.

Small sample size or not,12-1 is much better than 4-10. Knicks right now are playing better than the Nuggets. Will they remain to play like that ? We can only wait and see.
Who will get further in the playoffs ? Also the only thing we can do is wait and see.

All the arguing which team is better makes no sense. Right now the Knicks look better. In a month the Nuggets might look better.
After all the playoffs are what matters and we're still months away from it. Let's judge the teams in April,May or June.

pauk
11-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Hold those thankses until the playoffs.

kNIOKAS
11-10-2012, 08:58 AM
So, when is the parade scheduled? I mean, 4 regular season games IN A ROW!!!! That's gotta be some kind of record.
You mean Knicks and Nuggets meet up 4 times in a row? Can't be. Although woud look like mini playoffs there

kurple
11-10-2012, 08:59 AM
That's funny, you guys spent 2 years making fun of the Knicks and the Knicks fans, you guys where everywhere, now when you get a little retribution, it's all why can't we get along? :lol

And the i don't like the knicks because of knicks fans is getting real old.
We where everywhere?? gtfo.. there are like 4 active nuggets posters (one is the most rational dude i have even seen) on this site and 15+ active knicks posters. All we heard for 1 year was "you're just mad/salty Melo left"

and maybe it's getting old because knicks fans have been shitty for a long time? it's obvious that shitty fans makes you dislike a franchise, should i not say my opinion because it's been said before?

you are proving my point. I'm trying to be an adult about this, but you're making it impossible. I'm not Jesus, I wont take the bullshit

RRR3
11-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Kurple why isn't JaVale starting yet? Furthermore why is he playing so few minutes? His per 36 stats are excellent so far.

kurple
11-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Kurple why isn't JaVale starting yet? Furthermore why is he playing so few minutes? His per 36 stats are excellent so far.
because he isnt ready yet. He still makes a lot of the same mistakes, and I think his conditioning isnt on par

and GK loves having a strong bench. Dre + McGee is nice together

niko
11-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Denver got to replenish their talent and add cap space for a player that didn't want to be there. They didn't lose. Neither did we. Why that is hard for people to grasp is beyond me. Especially 2 years later when both teams have rebuilt and are good.

Nash
11-10-2012, 09:19 AM
This team has like 5 REALLY OLD players and JR Smith off the bench. Excuse me if I don't believe in the hype or them being better than Denver.

Just wait and see. Melo has never shown anything close to being capable of leading a team to championship. Maybe he will, maybe not. Lets wait a few months before celebrating.

Blue&Orange
11-10-2012, 09:22 AM
We where everywhere?? gtfo.. there are like 4 active nuggets posters (one is the most rational dude i have even seen) on this site and 15+ active knicks posters. All we heard for 1 year was "you're just mad/salty Melo left"

and maybe it's getting old because knicks fans have been shitty for a long time? it's obvious that shitty fans makes you dislike a franchise, should i not say my opinion because it's been said before?

you are proving my point. I'm trying to be an adult about this, but you're making it impossible. I'm not Jesus, I wont take the bullshit
Yes you kept hearing "you're just mad\salty melo left" because like i said you guys where everywhere, in every knicks related thread even in Knicks gamethreads... :confusedshrug:
Thanks for proving what i said, not that it was needed anyway.

So Knicks fans are shitty because one of them did 1\10th of what the Nuggets fans did? :applause: Thanks for proving my point.

And again, i'm proving you're point? what? Now i'm shitty Knicks fan, because i spoke nothing but the truth... no my friend YOU are proving my point, and it's hilarious how you don't see it.

And just to be clear i don't agree at all with the OP, but you guys deserved some hazing.

kurple
11-10-2012, 09:32 AM
wierd post. just finished rolling up, so maybe that makes me more peaceful.

but i dont know what to say. I'm not the guy that bookmarks shit to prove my point.

I know (so does many other) Knicks fans acted like babies the first year. Because they had SO HIGH expectations, and couldnt handle the dissapointment.

funny thing is that you cant handle winning either :lol

half of the arguing was about us trying to calm down your expectations, because we knew how Melo was and you flipping out calling us mad, and THAT made us mad.

the other half was you talking about how shitty we would become and us defending our team.

But anyways, Peace out! Meat is Murder!

ps.. looks like that proving my point comment hit a nerve. do you want me to apologize?

kurple
11-10-2012, 09:36 AM
+ the Melo drama didnt help.

I remember Knicks fans saying "They can have Curry, Randolph and a pick. They have no leverage"

RRR3
11-10-2012, 10:01 AM

I remember Knicks fans saying "They can have Curry, Randolph and a pick. They have no leverage"
? they had neither at the time.

kurple
11-10-2012, 10:02 AM
? they had neither at the time.
are you sure about that?

RRR3
11-10-2012, 10:03 AM
are you sure about that?
si se

kurple
11-10-2012, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=RRR3]si se

RRR3
11-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Knicks sent Anthony Randolph and Eddie Curry to the wolves. 3 team trade, remember?
I thought you meant Z-Bo:oldlol: And I forgot they still had Curry at the time.

miles berg
11-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Lol Denver isn't upset either.

Good trade for both teams.

El Kabong
11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Wasn't most of the critisism against the Knicks not that they gave up too much for Melo, but that they could just have waited 6 months and picked him up as a FA?

NA2126
11-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Wasn't most of the critisism against the Knicks not that they gave up too much for Melo, but that they could just have waited 6 months and picked him up as a FA?

How can you guarantee they'd have him as a free agent. There were a few teams trying to pull strings to get him. Maybe someone else would've made a more appealing offer and acquired him as an FA.

Clutch
11-10-2012, 11:31 AM
I think if they waited Melo would be a Net right now.

No way to be sure but that's what I think.

Yung D-Will
11-10-2012, 11:39 AM
The Knicks have 1 playoff win in a decade , and they have the never to talk shit to classy Denver fans :roll: :roll:.

And Fyi, Denver's a better team than Ny

El Kabong
11-10-2012, 11:41 AM
How can you guarantee they'd have him as a free agent. There were a few teams trying to pull strings to get him. Maybe someone else would've made a more appealing offer and acquired him as an FA.
Melo wanted to go to the Knicks. Knicks would have offered him the max, he would have gone.

I think if they waited Melo would be a Net right now.

No way to be sure but that's what I think.
He was going to be a FA regardless of if he was traded to the Nets. The reason they didn't pull the trigger was because Melo wouldn't sign an extension and they weren't giving up assets for a potential half season rental. Same thing that happened to them and other teams with Dwight Howard.

SpecialQue
11-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Handle the C0ck with another quality post...

Yung D-Will
11-10-2012, 11:43 AM

As to the OP's point, I thought about the trade the other night when the Nugs were playing Houston and Gallinari allowed Lin, of all people, to lock him up at the top of the key during a critical possession in the 4th quarter. It was one of the dumbest plays I've seen so far this year.

So, yes, thanks Denver for sending one of the best scorers in league history to NY for some no-name, insignificant pieces. You do have a nice team this season, but no one close to being as good as Melo.

Yes, yes they are better than the Knicks. Don't let a slow start for Denver fool you. When Denver plays their basketball they're clearly a better team than the Knicks.

Denver will end up the 4th seed in the west, with not only a better record than the Knicks, but also a deeper playoff run.

Clutch
11-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Melo wanted to go to the Knicks. Knicks would have offered him the max, he would have gone.

He was going to be a FA regardless of if he was traded to the Nets. The reason they didn't pull the trigger was because Melo wouldn't sign an extension and they weren't giving up assets for a potential half season rental. Same thing that happened to them and other teams with Dwight Howard.
But there was much talk about CBA and how the max contract would be reduced.
There were reports that he could sacrifice a lot of money if he chose to become a free agent and sign with the Knicks instead of re-signing with the Nuggets/Nets.

SpecialQue
11-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Just a friendly reminder:

Post-trade, the Nuggets won four playoff games. The Knicks, one.
Regardless of what's happening now, most people expect the Nuggets to be a force in the west this season. They expect the Nuggets to be good and are surprised at how poorly they started the season. No one expected the Knicks to improve much, and everyone is surprised at how well they're playing.

They are both good teams. They both benefited from the trade. Some of you Knick fans are acting like a bunch of arrogant pricks over four wins at the beginning of the season. You're really going to be pounding your chests and talking shit to Nuggets fans over this?

Whoah10115
11-10-2012, 12:00 PM
OP, shut the **** up.

Threads like this make us sound bad. Denver's been great since then. What are we acting stupid for?

Seriously, shut up.

ConanRulesNBC
11-10-2012, 12:07 PM
Denver looks great and they have a young team that's going to be able to compete. I'd say they made off just as good as the Knicks.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes, yes they are better than the Knicks. Don't let a slow start for Denver fool you.
Nothing is "fooling" me. I've watched games by both teams, and the Knicks are better right now.

End of story.

Yung D-Will
11-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Nothing is "fooling" me. I've watched games by both teams, and the Knicks are better right now.

End of story.

No.

End of story.

Great argument structure

Meticode
11-10-2012, 01:35 PM
I wonder if the original poster will still be thanking Denver once Amar'e comes back?

Go Getter
11-10-2012, 01:36 PM
No.

End of story.

Great argument structure

Yeah, you're not the authority on basketball evaluations there sir. Mr. "CJ Miles is primed to have a breakout year."

:roll:

Yung D-Will
11-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Yeah, you're not the authority on basketball evaluations there sir. Mr. "CJ Miles is primed to have a breakout year."

O yes, this is coming from the guy who claimed Boozer would dominate in Chicago :oldlol: .

O I was wrong about Cj's potential :confusedshrug:. O well guess the guy never got the mental part of the game down. What more do you want me to say? I thought he'd eventually learn better shot selection, and when to attack the rim, but he seemed more destined for Jr smith like decision making. Not like he lacked the talent.

comerb
11-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Wow. Winning 4 regular seasons games is like, a really big deal to Knicks fans. This is like winning a championship by their standards. Knicks fans are celebrating like they just won the finals or something. Lol. How sad is that?

It is though, they've been terrible forever :lol

I'm actually happy for the Knicks, they're fun to watch and the Heat need a new real challenge out of the East with the Bulls falling off.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the whole Amare coming back thing effects them. If they start losing when he comes back, that just might qualify for some sort of television drama award.

dazzer87
11-10-2012, 01:53 PM
So True.... :applause:

Go Getter
11-10-2012, 01:57 PM
O yes, this is coming from the guy who claimed Boozer would dominate in Chicago :oldlol: .

O I was wrong about Cj's potential :confusedshrug:. O well guess the guy never got the mental part of the game down. What more do you want me to say? I thought he'd eventually learn better shot selection, and when to attack the rim, but he seemed more destined for Jr smith like decision making. Not like he lacked the talent.

I never ONCE said Boozer would DOMINATE in Chicago (that's not even rhetoric I would use). NEVER (I watched him just as much as you did while he was in Utah). I defend him because I've met the guy a couple of times (he seems like an okay person) and people get too aggressive in bashing him. He's very flawed, but brings a lot of skills to the table too.

Stop lying just because I rib you for being wrong about CJ. Just jokes man.:oldlol:

NugzFan
11-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Idk, that's irrelevant. Denver fans aren't the ones "thanking" you guys for the players they got.

This. Weve been enjoying it for two years glad you finally caught up. Besides thank melo - he demanded the trade to ny and got us a great return too.

It's cute that Knicks fans wait and wait until a 4 game winning streak and then troll the hell out of it.

NugzFan
11-10-2012, 02:25 PM

End of story.

End of story :oldlol:

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 02:34 PM
No.

End of story.

Great argument structure
"Great argument structure?" :roll:

Alright, let's see some "arguments":

- The Knicks are scoring 104.5ppg; Denver, 97.7
- The Knicks are allowing 87.5ppg; Denver, 95.5
- Basketball-Reference.com's Simple Rating System (strength of schedule, avg. point differential, etc): Knicks, 26.42; Denver, 2.58

By any empirical measure you can think of, the indications are that the Knicks are playing better than the Nuggets.

Now, let's hear your "great argument structure". :oldlol:

Clutch
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM

- Basketball-Reference.com's Simple Rating System (strength of schedule, avg. point differential, etc): Knicks, 26.42; Denver, 2.58

By any empirical measure you can think of, the indications are that the Knicks are playing better than the Nuggets.

:applause:

Go Getter
11-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Shep's on a rampage today:oldlol:

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
My favorite part about the trade is how Melo pretended he'd actually play for NJ so NY would give everything they had and he could get his extension. I trolled NY fans, well that Sarcastic f*cker but I said all along both teams got what they wanted. Melo wanted out, NY got their "superstar". He helped us get a bunch of pieces and post trade Denver hasn't skipped a beat. Even if we don't do anything? Were still the same team. 1st round exit.

It really is hilarious that a NY fan would be bitching about Denver fans. Pretty sure there's like 4 of us who are active. There's waaaaay more Knick fans and you guy's have been running you're mouth since you started clearing cap and LeBron was a potential FA. I suppose the small amount of Denver fans really did make an impact :confusedshrug:

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 02:52 PM

Well the Nuggets have been the more successful team overall since the trade. Who cares about that, tho? 6 game sample size for the f*cking win.

I don't even care if the Knicks win more games. They should. Wait more than 6 games before you start listing stats tho because seeing team defense\offense stats after 6 games is almost too much to take :oldlol:

imdaman99
11-10-2012, 02:55 PM
For goodness sakes fellow Knicks fans... its 4 games. Let them win the championship first so trolls like numberfive can disappear.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Shep's on a rampage today:oldlol:
"Thank you, thank you...."

Takes bow

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 03:05 PM
"Thank you, thank you...."

Takes bow

Why would you take a bow for going to ESPN and posting stats for the past 6 games?

Wanna hear my argument structure? Denver's won more playoff games. How is that? :oldlol:

rodman91
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
4 games. Besides Melo wanted to go New York. There was nothing Denver could do about it. Just like Lebron,Howard.... At least Denver got something out of it.

Clutch
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Why would you take a bow for going to ESPN and posting stats for the past 6 games?

Wanna hear my argument structure? Denver's won more playoff games. How is that? :oldlol:
Well,the question is which team IS better,not which team WAS better.

Teams that played in the playoffs and teams that are playing now aren't the same.

rodman91
11-10-2012, 03:21 PM
My favorite part about the trade is how Melo pretended he'd actually play for NJ so NY would give everything they had and he could get his extension. I trolled NY fans, well that Sarcastic f*cker but I said all along both teams got what they wanted. Melo wanted out, NY got their "superstar". He helped us get a bunch of pieces and post trade Denver hasn't skipped a beat. Even if we don't do anything? Were still the same team. 1st round exit.

It really is hilarious that a NY fan would be bitching about Denver fans. Pretty sure there's like 4 of us who are active. There's waaaaay more Knick fans and you guy's have been running you're mouth since you started clearing cap and LeBron was a potential FA. I suppose the small amount of Denver fans really did make an impact :confusedshrug:

Exactly. Nuggets get away with it better compared to other teams that their superstars wanted to go bigger markets.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Well,the question is which team IS better,not which team WAS better..
Exactly. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Bandito
11-10-2012, 03:24 PM
At least they didn't have a parade before even playing a game:lol

knickswin
11-10-2012, 03:27 PM
the knicks traded for carmelo because they thought he could bring serious playoff success. if they can get some ECF appearances or more out of him for the next 2-3 years, I think they will have more or less accomplished their goals with him. It doesn't really matter what's going on in Denver from their end.

That said, I think the Knicks would have had success earlier if they had held out on dealing one of gallinari, chandler, and felton (most likely, chandler). they also probably have not given the nuggets that pick swap.

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Exactly. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Reading comprehension is fundamental? How about some f*cking common sense Shep. How does that sound? you like that, ya I bet you do.

6 games. You can not judge teams based on 6 games. Anyway you slice it, no matter how many times you run to ESPN you'll always have to look into things deeper. I used last year because well were in a thread talking about a trade that obviously spans more than the current season were in.

L.A Lakers getting that numbaaaaaaa oneee pick.

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 03:40 PM
That said, I think the Knicks would have had success earlier if they had held out on dealing one of gallinari, chandler, and felton (most likely, chandler). they also probably have not given the nuggets that pick swap.

True. Melo wasn't having any of that tho. He was like Denver, you guy's are great so I'm going to go ahead and hold my future team up and force them to give you guy's everything :D

knickswin
11-10-2012, 03:43 PM
True. Melo wasn't having any of that tho. He was like Denver, you guy's are great so I'm going to go ahead and hold my future team up and force them to give you guy's everything :D

he just wanted all his money

MJ(Mean John)
11-10-2012, 03:45 PM
I been trying to tell ya'll.

I've posted threads about melo, dudes a beast.
And I'm a laker fan and I'll admit that. Dude tears shit up

All Net
11-10-2012, 03:48 PM

Better than what Knicks have done for sure...

Laxlen
11-10-2012, 03:50 PM
They won 4 playoff games to the Knicks 1, aka neither team did shit.

conversation ends here

StateOfMind12
11-10-2012, 03:53 PM
In about 2-3 months, you won't even be talkng anymore.

Melo always plays well in his first 5-10 games and then he starts to suck it up because he is too fat and not properly conditioned to handle a full season of superstar play.

He'll eventually get hit with injuries or go on an even bigger chuck mode, like last season.

Whoah10115
11-10-2012, 03:55 PM
BTW, Felton was then traded to Portland for the rights to Kenneth Faried.

Shutup OP.

GoldNugg21
11-10-2012, 04:06 PM

Shutup OP.

Felton was traded to Portland for Andre Miller and the rights to Jordan Hamilton, more accurately.

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 04:16 PM
At least they didn't have a parade before even playing a game:lol
Sure they did. Remember LeBron's free agency? They had a parade for a player they didn't even sign yet. :roll:

Blue&Orange
11-10-2012, 04:19 PM
half of the arguing was about us trying to calm down your expectations,
Such sweethearts

And i remember Nuggets fans saying "Knicks have nothing, all trash, i prefer Melo walking then trade him for Knicks trash"

Now you have one Knick fan finally agreeing with Nuggets fans, and you guys are still mad :lol

kurple
11-10-2012, 04:24 PM
who's mad? feels like a dejavu

and yeah, I remember saying that.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Reading comprehension is fundamental? How about some f*cking common sense Shep. How does that sound? you like that, ya I bet you do.

6 games. You can not judge teams based on 6 games.
Once again, reading comprehension is fundamental. Common sense is also fundamental.

To reiterate -- a claim was made that the Nuggets are currently (right now; in the present time) better than the Knicks. I said it wasn't so and produced some stats which supported my point of view.

The Nugs have played 6 games; the Knicks have played 4. That's the only relevant sample because we're talking about this season.

Comprende? I dumbed it down so you might understand.

MeLO MvP 15
11-10-2012, 04:35 PM
umm, that seems to imply that the Knicks with Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov and Felton would've done so.... which I don't think anyone could argue.

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 04:36 PM
who's mad? feels like a dejavu

and yeah, I remember saying that.
Knicks are going full retard over winning 4 games. Do you see Heat and Spurs fans trolling the shit out of ISH saying "OMFG we won FIVE games"? Quite a few teams have won 4 games this season, but none of their fans even give a shit. Knicks fans are acting like they're in unprecedented territory though.

I don't even think the Falcons are going this crazy about an 8-0 start and that's only a 16 game season.

Knicks fans are going full drunken championship celebration mode 4.8% into the season and wonder why they're being mocked and laughed at?

Ai2death
11-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Cause knicks are obviously going to beat the bull regular season record
:facepalm

knickswin
11-10-2012, 05:18 PM
umm, that seems to imply that the Knicks with Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov and Felton would've done so.... which I don't think anyone could argue.

it's also comparing it to other possible moves they could have made, particularly that offseason when they would have had a lot of cap space

imdaman99
11-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Melo always plays well in his first 5-10 games and then he starts to suck it up because he is too fat and not properly conditioned to handle a full season of superstar play.

He'll eventually get hit with injuries or go on an even bigger chuck mode, like last season.
Remind me how great Lebron did at the end of the last 2 full seasons :lol

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Remind me how great Lebron did at the end of the last 2 full seasons :lol
Single handedly better than the entire Knicks franchise has done since before he was even born. Lol. What the fck are you laughing about? :roll:

imdaman99
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Single handedly better than the entire Knicks franchise has done since before he was even born. Lol. What the fck are you laughing about? :roll:
How's that * ring working out for you? Some dudes think they got a ring too, how often does Lebron let you rock it :roll:

Also, Lebron is ringless in full seasons. So you are incorrect anyway. Reading comprehensions a b.tch :lol

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 05:50 PM
How's that * ring working out for you? Some dudes think they got a ring too, how often does Lebron let you rock it :roll:

Also, Lebron is ringless in full seasons. So you are incorrect anyway. Reading comprehensions a b.tch :lol
Yeah you're right, 2012 doesn't count.:rolleyes:

Miami stil has 1 (:rolleyes: ) championship in my life time, and New York has 0.

NuggetsFan
11-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Once again, reading comprehension is fundamental. Common sense is also fundamental.

To reiterate -- a claim was made that the Nuggets are currently (right now; in the present time) better than the Knicks. I said it wasn't so and produced some stats which supported my point of view.

The Nugs have played 6 games; the Knicks have played 4. That's the only relevant sample because we're talking about this season.

Comprende? I dumbed it down so you might understand.

You can't seriously think that people always use THIS season to base how good teams are? L.A is literally like last place. I'll give ya a tip, won't stay like that. Milwaukee? They probably don't stay a top 4 seed. When somebody says the Denver Nuggets are the better team in present time chances are their basing it off alot more than 10 games between the two teams. Weather it be preseason, last year etc. more goes into it than well uhhhhh duhhh they average the 97 points in 6 games disss season :oldlol:

Comprehend that you f*cking c*nt.

Whoah10115
11-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Felton was traded to Portland for Andre Miller and the rights to Jordan Hamilton, more accurately.

This is true, and I lose.

ballup
11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Felton had actual value aside from being trade fodder?

MeLO MvP 15
11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
it's also comparing it to other possible moves they could have made, particularly that offseason when they would have had a lot of cap space
fair enough.

Blingster
11-10-2012, 06:20 PM
I read as much as I can.. I will try to add my input ( not that it means anything)

Melo reminds me a lot of Bynum. When he wants to play, he can be one of the best in the league, as long as he isn't struggling. Melo will try to shoot him self out of a slump. I don't know how many times I watched him do this. I will say that when Melo is feeling his shot, and they are falling he is damn near unstoppable. But I can't forget those times that he just kept chucking shot after shot with not one going in. Like Kobe, Melo is a volume shooter.

As far as the Denver/ NY trade goes, I think it worked out pretty good for both teams. Today Melo wouldn't fit with the Nuggets play style. Denver likes to play a team game. They like to share the ball. If you look at their box scores, no single player has a huge gap in scoring from one player to the next. Denver got players that they feel they could develop or trade for other players that fit into their system. Gallo has been the centerpiece of this. I'm looking for him to step his game up or Denver will start shopping him.

New York and Melo both got what they wanted. Melo is back home, and the Knicks got their Marque star. I believe with this combination, Melo and the Knicks can bot flourish.

As far as who "won" the trade.. I think it's pretty equal.. Denver got a lot more than I ever thought they would for Melo. I figured he would just walk away as a free agent and we would get nothing.

At the end of the day though, The Knicks won't beat the Heat in the East (at least not in the foreseeable future). And if by some (very) small chance the Nuggets make it to a Miami/ Denver Finals there is no way they beat the Heat either.

Sarcastic
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM

I live in your mind, rent free.

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 06:52 PM
http://blogchef.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/grilled_pork_chops_1.jpg

niko
11-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Jesus Christ, are e still on this?

NugzFan
11-10-2012, 07:44 PM
i actually feel bad for the good knick fans. because your fellow knick fans are making you guys like awful.

Shepseskaf
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Comprehend that you f*cking c*nt.
Reported. Keep it civil, if you're capable.

KyrieTheFuture
11-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Are people gonna act like the Knicks and Nuggets aren't both second tier teams right now?

NumberSix
11-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Are people gonna act like the Knicks and Nuggets aren't both second tier teams right now?
People might be shocked to hear this from me, but I'd say Knicks > Nuggets and the Knicks truly are of the elite teams in their conference. I wouldn't say the same of the Nuggets.

All Net
11-10-2012, 08:17 PM
People might be shocked to hear this from me, but I'd say Knicks > Nuggets and the Knicks truly are of the elite teams in their conference. I wouldn't say the same of the Nuggets.

Maybe so but most of the playoff teams in the west would be considered elite in the east.

knickswin
11-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Maybe so but most of the playoff teams in the west would be considered elite in the east.

I think the Knicks will easily win 50 games (and so far, it looks like it might only be miami, new york, and atlanta who does that in the east) ... I think there will be playoff teams in the west who will win fewer than 50 games

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Handle the C0ck with another quality post...

No one likes you on this board lol go to sleep. Oh, and good one taking gobbs joke.. I would too if I got shitted on as bad as gobb does to you, kid.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-11-2012, 03:46 AM

Shutup OP.

You idiot, Felton was traded in the melo deal nice try and jordan hamilton was the pick not faried. Please stop claiming the Knicks and Stop posting because your basketball knowledge is like javale mcgee's nba knowledge.

Clippersfan86
11-11-2012, 04:01 AM
No one likes you on this board lol go to sleep. Oh, and good one taking gobbs joke.. I would too if I got shitted on as bad as gobb does to you, kid.

:biggums: Quote the wrong guy chump? Que is very well liked around this board IMO and when did GOBB sh** on him?

Tking714
11-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Knicks are the best team in the league

Clutch
11-11-2012, 04:36 AM
I am truly shocked. :eek:

Trentknicks
11-11-2012, 05:12 AM
:eek:
:wtf:
:coleman:
:bowdown:
:applause:

My reactions in that order.

SevereUpInHere
11-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Haven't read the whole thread, but Melo is looking beastly so far this season, however Denver got a really good deal for him, as far as trades for elite players in the last few seasons Denver got a better deal than I can remember, look at the deal for Howard for example. I thought Moz would pan out better than he has, same with Gallo and Wilson, I thought we got burned initially with the trade, but in hindsight I'm really pleased with the deal. Nothing we gave away hurt us in the long run. Denver didn't do badly out of it, I think both sides would be happy overall, maybe Denver would be a bitt disspappointed with Gallo not making it to the next level so far.

bagelred
11-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Gallo was unbelievably clutch last night for Denver.

Clutch
11-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Gallo was unbelievably clutch last night for Denver.
I didn't see the game but I watched the highlights. He hit some big shots down the stretch.

Blue&Orange
11-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Gallo still have confidence issues, he need to go alpha-male on the Nuggets, he has all the talent he needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnvDMs3vz-M

Just ridiculous....

Melo can't do that :D

Yung D-Will
11-11-2012, 10:22 AM
If Gallo gets back to playing at the level he played at last season, then Denver will be a top 4 seed in the west. Also they'll reach at least the second round.

niko
11-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Gallo's problem is not his game, his problem is he is going to tweak his ankle in the next month and then miss 2 weeks and then the 2 weeks after play tentatively to not hurt it anymore. It's not confidence, it's not yet learning to play hurt.

NuggetsFan
11-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Gallo's problem is not his game, his problem is he is going to tweak his ankle in the next month and then miss 2 weeks and then the 2 weeks after play tentatively to not hurt it anymore. It's not confidence, it's not yet learning to play hurt.

Isn't that the truth. Already playing with an ankle problem and I guess that's the speculation of why his shots not falling and he's not taking it to the hoop, which he's far better at than shooting the ball.

Gallo's ridiculously talented and clutch but inconsistent and has major health problems. You already know he's going to miss 10+ games this year.

Whoah10115
11-11-2012, 02:27 PM

Very good point.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-11-2012, 03:16 PM
:biggums: Quote the wrong guy chump? Que is very well liked around this board IMO and when did GOBB sh** on him?

your calling me a chump? :roll:

SpecialQue
03-12-2013, 01:18 AM
So after a four game winning streak this was posted:

Here are some highlights from this thread:

you have been a member on here since 06. i expect more from you.

Melo does this EVERY season. looks like an MVP the first 7-10 games

nuggets went no where with melo. knicks have gone no where with melo

nuggets have move playoff wins + a better record since the trade.

how can you act this cocky? because of 4 games? get real. Knicks struggle in the EAST

Nuggets were 15-2 against the east last season.

Yes, yes they are better than the Knicks. Don't let a slow start for Denver fool you. When Denver plays their basketball they're clearly a better team than the Knicks.

Denver will end up the 4th seed in the west, with not only a better record than the Knicks, but also a deeper playoff run.

The Nuggets are on a 9 game winning streak, won 43 games, and are .662.

The Knicks, while being #2 in the east, won 38 games and are .623. Their next game is against the Nuggets in Denver...how are the Nuggets when they play at home?

So while the Knicks were better than the Nuggets after a 4 game winning streak in November, right now, post All Star break, the Nuggets are better than the Knicks.

Droid101
03-12-2013, 01:20 AM
Great bump.

Nuggets are simply better than the Knicks post trade. No arguing.

coin24
03-12-2013, 01:24 AM
The nuggets have a crazy roster, so many weapons..
Interesting to see how they go in the playoffs..

NuggetsFan
03-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Where you at now Shep, you dumb b*tch. Knicks could still very well end up with the better record or do more damage in the playoffs but as of right now, and when the thread was made Denver has been better. Thanks to Carmelo tho, so I guess we both got love there.

SevereUpInHere
03-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Let's not act like anyone apart from Gallo is doing anything worthwhile on the Nugs out of the players Denver got in the trade.

Denver are just a deep team with multiple weapons. You guys are playing much stronger than us in the 2nd half of the season and we're starting to stink it up. What do you want us to say?

NuggetsFan
03-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Let's not act like anyone apart from Gallo is doing anything worthwhile on the Nugs out of the players Denver got in the trade.

Denver are just a deep team with multiple weapons. You guys are playing much stronger than us in the 2nd half of the season and we're starting to stink it up. What do you want us to say?

Wilson Chandler has been HUGE for Denver since he's been healthy. We got Andre Miller and a 1st round pick for Felton. Denver got Kosta in that deal who's been more than a solid starting center for us and allowed them to keep McGee on the bench. Corey Brewer went to NY, I think and they waived him? I can't remember but I know we somehow got him after the whole fiasco and he's been a big part of the bench. We still have a 2014 first round pick and the right to swap in 2016 as well I believe, which could end up being huge. Mozzy might fetch something or could end up being useful, I dunno. Got rid of Billups and allowed Lawson to start.

As for the bump I didn't do it so I don't know. If this thread proves anything tho it's that the second NY looks like they might be a better team, it's WHEWWW we won the trade even tho it was like 2 years ago. Once the Knicks come back to reality everybody's quiet again. I'm sure it'll happen again at some point too.

Just accept Denver has been the better basketball team post trade(which isn't saying all that much lol) and at this point it's probably too late to change that seeing as how long ago the trade happened :pimp:

The Choken One
03-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Nuggets > Knicks

The addition of AI was huge for that team and their playstyle.

RoundMoundOfReb
03-12-2013, 01:58 AM
This is why the Knicks fans get so much hate.

SevereUpInHere
03-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Wilson Chandler has been HUGE for Denver since he's been healthy. We got Andre Miller and a 1st round pick for Felton. Denver got Kosta in that deal who's been more than a solid starting center for us and allowed them to keep McGee on the bench. Corey Brewer went to NY, I think and they waived him? I can't remember but I know we somehow got him after the whole fiasco and he's been a big part of the bench. We still have a 2014 first round pick and the right to swap in 2016 as well I believe, which could end up being huge. Mozzy might fetch something or could end up being useful, I dunno. Got rid of Billups and allowed Lawson to start.

As for the bump I didn't do it so I don't know. If this thread proves anything tho it's that the second NY looks like they might be a better team, it's WHEWWW we won the trade even tho it was like 2 years ago. Once the Knicks come back to reality everybody's quiet again. I'm sure it'll happen again at some point too.

Just accept Denver has been the better basketball team post trade(which isn't saying all that much lol) and at this point it's probably too late to change that seeing as how long ago the trade happened :pimp:

Yeah those draft picks really pissed me off to be honest.

Denver has been the better team post trade, let's not forget they were the better team pre-trade too.

NuggetsFan
03-12-2013, 02:12 AM
let's not forget they were the better team pre-trade too.

Yeah but all we had to listen to was how Melo carried those teams and how post trade we'd be irrelevant and NY would be this title contender. It proved to be pretty incorrect quickly but every time it appeared that NY might break off from Denver, we had to hear about it.

Really tho this thread isn't that bad, just a few knuckleheads like Shep who wanted to use a 6 game sample size, so whatever. All tho I'm sure if the Knicks pass the 1st round and Denver doesn't we'll hear about it.

SevereUpInHere
03-12-2013, 02:34 AM
Yeah but all we had to listen to was how Melo carried those teams and how post trade we'd be irrelevant and NY would be this title contender. It proved to be pretty incorrect quickly but every time it appeared that NY might break off from Denver, we had to hear about it.

Really tho this thread isn't that bad, just a few knuckleheads like Shep who wanted to use a 6 game sample size, so whatever. All tho I'm sure if the Knicks pass the 1st round and Denver doesn't we'll hear about it.

Fact is both teams did well from the trade. You got a better deal than anyone who has traded a superstar lately. NOH, Orlando etc did significantly worse than you guys did.

flipogb
03-12-2013, 03:39 AM
The nuggets have a crazy roster, so many weapons..
Interesting to see how they go in the playoffs..

doesn't work in the playoffs, you need stars or at least a starting 5 that has your true top 5 guys in it (like the last good Pistons team), Nuggets have a talented but still messed up roster

Lebron23
03-12-2013, 06:48 AM
They are overachieving this season. Nuggets now have the 2nd longest winning streak in the NBA.

wally_world
03-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Both teams benefited from the trade, simple as that. Idk why fans from either teams are complaining.

kurple
03-12-2013, 07:07 AM
Both teams benefited from the trade, simple as that. Idk why fans from either teams are complaining.
this.

but funny bump. still dont know why this guy was calling me out

good to see that i didnt make an ass out of myself

dunksby
03-12-2013, 07:18 AM
this.

but funny bump. still dont know why this guy was calling me out

good to see that i didnt make an ass out of myself
The majority of online pricks are passive aggressive buttholes.

kurple
03-12-2013, 08:08 AM
word

niko
03-12-2013, 08:57 AM
word

Knicks got and need Melo. Built nicely around him. Nuggets turned assets into a team that was just as good. Anyone still arguing this is mentally deficient.

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 08:58 AM
If Denver wins more playoff games than the Knicks for the 3rd season in a row, than I think its safe to say they won the trade.

SpecialQue
03-12-2013, 11:11 AM

I bumped this fvcker for one reason: it was, by far, one of the most arrogant threads I've seen on ISH. OP started swinging his dick around like the Knicks somehow had the championship locked up and that the Nuggets were lottery-bound after a four game winning streak in NOVEMBER. I'm not a fan of either team, but this thread was an embarrassment and OP, along with a few others in this thread, deserve to get mocked for acting like grade-A retards.

SilkkTheShocker
03-12-2013, 11:18 AM
What is it with Knicks fans being cocky? Can you imagine if they had won more than one playoff game the last 10 years? Omg, this place would be rundown with Knicks threads. Their franchise is on the same tier as the Milwaukee Bucks/GS Warriors, yet they boast like they are the Lakers or something. Amazing.

Sarcastic
03-12-2013, 11:20 AM
I bumped this fvcker for one reason: it was, by far, one of the most arrogant threads I've seen on ISH. OP started swinging his dick around like the Knicks somehow had the championship locked up and that the Nuggets were lottery-bound after a four game winning streak in NOVEMBER. I'm not a fan of either team, but this thread was an embarrassment and OP, along with a few others in this thread, deserve to get mocked for acting like grade-A retards.

Knicks were a borderline playoff team before the trade. What was the record? 29-26? They are the #2 seed today, and 15 games over .500.

Denver was a middle of the pack team in the Western Conference, with no real chance to win the division nor Conference. About the same as they are today.

Blue&Orange
03-12-2013, 11:35 AM
I think it's hilarious that this thread was bumped by a lakers fan :lol

Nuggets fans spent 1 year and half trolling Knicks fans, it was impossible to have a knicks related thread without nuggets fans crapping all over.

Now what's the excuse for the dozens of the lakers threads beginning of the season, that by comparison make this thread look reasonable? :roll:

People are obsessed with the Knicks, there's like everyday 3 or 4 Knicks threads made by other fans.

SpecialQue
03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
I think it's hilarious that this thread was bumped by a lakers fan :lol

Nuggets fans spent 1 year and half trolling Knicks fans, it was impossible to have a knicks related thread without nuggets fans crapping all over.

Now what's the excuse for the dozens of the lakers threads beginning of the season, that by comparison make this thread look reasonable? :roll:

People are obsessed with the Knicks, there's like everyday 3 or 4 Knicks threads made by other fans.

The Laker fans here are just as retarded, if not more so. I'm not going to argue with that. We also deserved to be mocked for some of those "we're going to beat the Bulls record" and "championship flight" threads.

I just hated OP's tone, and this thread, coming when it did, was ridiculous.

Joey3000
03-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Knicks gave up too much for melo :oldlol:

Roleplayers can always be replaced. Tell Gallanari to go f*** himself. and timothy what ever can go f*** galanori.

Dont attack me on the spelling of their names. I could care less about how they spell or pronounce their names.

Oh and that Chandler.. think his name was wilson? what team is he in now?

iDunk
03-12-2013, 12:16 PM
WE DA BESS.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Droid101
03-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Oh and that Chandler.. think his name was wilson? what team is he in now?
...The Nuggets. And he's quite productive now that he's over his injury.

Knick fans I swear... if they won as much as the Lakers this place would be unbearable.

tontoz
03-12-2013, 12:33 PM
As long as Woodson is there, the defense isn't going anywhere -- so no need to worry.

DMV2
03-12-2013, 12:37 PM
If Denver wins more playoff games than the Knicks for the 3rd season in a row, than I think its safe to say they won the trade.
Kinda unfair when the Nuggets have to face teams like the Thunder, Lakers in the 1st Round and possibly either the Grizzlies or Clippers this upcoming 1st Round. :lol

niko
03-12-2013, 12:44 PM
A LAKER FAN bumped this thread. Not Knick fans. It's an old ****ing thread. Shall i start bumping stupid threads from a year ago and criticizing the fanbases too?

Laker Fans should stay out of it, just argue in your own 2,097 related threads that your borderline playoff team causes.

Sarcastic
03-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Kinda unfair when the Nuggets have to face teams like the Thunder, Lakers in the 1st Round and possibly either the Grizzlies or Clippers this upcoming 1st Round. :lol

This is the exact reason that Melo lost every year in the first round, but now you want to cut the Nuggets some slack? In fact the West was even harder back then. They had to deal with prime Duncan, and prime Kobe, not the 33+ year old versions.

tontoz
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
A LAKER FAN bumped this thread. Not Knick fans. It's an old ****ing thread. Shall i start bumping stupid threads from a year ago and criticizing the fanbases too?

Laker Fans should stay out of it, just argue in your own 2,097 related threads that your borderline playoff team causes.

The thread was from early this season FYI.

Couldnt NY have signed Melo in the summer anyway if they didn't trade for him?

game3524
03-12-2013, 12:54 PM
It is ironic how the trade really didn't help either party. Melo is likely never going to win anything in New York and has to deal with Lebron and co. for the foreseeable future.......while Denver is a nice story, but they lack a true number one option that is needed in the playoffs.

NugzFan
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
It is ironic how the trade really didn't help either party. Melo is likely never going to win anything in New York and has to deal with Lebron and co. for the foreseeable future.......while Denver is a nice story, but they lack a true number one option that is needed in the playoffs.

denver got younger, better with a bunch of better attitudes and cheaper payroll - and a couple more picks coming from NY in the future.

how is that not helping? what more did we want from a trade?

game3524
03-12-2013, 02:03 PM
denver got younger, better with a bunch of better attitudes and cheaper payroll - and a couple more picks coming from NY in the future.

how is that not helping? what more did we want from a trade?

Because, they aren't going anywhere.

Sarcastic
03-12-2013, 02:06 PM

Would you rather be Cleveland or Denver right now?

Personally I think it's a tough call. Cleveland has potential, but Denver is a lot of fun to watch. I guess Cleveland has the higher potential peak if Kyrie becomes a true superstar, but Denver will give you playoff games now, which provide owners with tons of revenue.

Duderonomy
03-12-2013, 02:07 PM
As you know I'm not a Knicks fan in fact the only reason I'm red is because of them, but ever I would pay to see a Nuggets/Knicks finals. Meloball 2013

NugzFan
03-12-2013, 02:44 PM

ah i see - so a) we should have not traded melo because we were going somewhere b) we should have dumped melo and tanked hard so thats going somewhere or c) your definition of going somewhere includes maybe 3 teams

nice. :oldlol:

kurple
03-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Knicks got and need Melo. Built nicely around him. Nuggets turned assets into a team that was just as good. Anyone still arguing this is mentally deficient.
agreed man!

also really looking forward to the game tomorrow. shame melo's return came so late

and he better not ***** out. would not be surprised if he played yesterday, just to have an excuse to miss this game

kurple
03-12-2013, 03:26 PM

funny how any nuggets fan would say it was the other way around

not starting something. just sayin

Michael_Wilbon
03-12-2013, 05:24 PM
A lot of the Knick trolls come out and appear to be retarded dickheads after Knick haters like SilkMcF@gg0t start anti-Knick threads. Not always, but most of the time. This thread was dumb in the first place though.

Blingster
03-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Maybe it's been my short tenure here, but I've yet to see a Nuggets fan really start shit.. ( along the lines of STS, and CF86 anyways).

I never really understood how small of a market team Denver is (as far as basketball goes, Football is a different story). I think there are like 5 people that are true Nuggets fans. I cannot believe that all that people outside of Colorado talk about is Melo, Kobe and LBJ. There are 400 or so other NBA players, hell there are 30 teams in the league.. Not that we hear about the other 25 teams (NYK, LA, LAC, MIA, CHI). It's really kinda sad that some of these teams and players don't get more publicity, granted, some do not deserve it (Charlotte). sorry, rant over.

Tomorrow is the day Nuggets fans get to vent their frustrations towards Melo. After tomorrow, this shit should really be over . NYK don't spend time thinking about what life was like with what they traded away, neither does Denver. Two years removed, both teams got what they wanted..end of story

The only reason that I say after tomorrow, this is the first time since Melo got traded that he has came back to play in Denver.

garubu
03-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Maybe it's been my short tenure here, but I've yet to see a Nuggets fan really start shit.. ( along the lines of STS, and CF86 anyways).

I never really understood how small of a market team Denver is (as far as basketball goes, Football is a different story). I think there are like 5 people that are true Nuggets fans. I cannot believe that all that people outside of Colorado talk about is Melo, Kobe and LBJ. There are 400 or so other NBA players, hell there are 30 teams in the league.. Not that we hear about the other 25 teams (NYK, LA, LAC, MIA, CHI). It's really kinda sad that some of these teams and players don't get more publicity, granted, some do not deserve it (Charlotte). sorry, rant over.

Tomorrow is the day Nuggets fans get to vent their frustrations towards Melo. After tomorrow, this shit should really be over . NYK don't spend time thinking about what life was like with what they traded away, neither does Denver. Two years removed, both teams got what they wanted..end of story

The only reason that I say after tomorrow, this is the first time since Melo got traded that he has came back to play in Denver.

Can't wait to see the Nuggets Demolish the Knicks tomorrow. I'll be going to the game. I'm going to BOO the shit out of melo. Use to be my favorite NBA player when he was with the Nuggets, Now he can go F himself.

Can't wait to see the Nuggets blow out the Knicks and see Melo and JR doing this.

http://i.gifeye.com/2650.gif

MetsPackers
03-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I love how all the Laker f@gboys who cry and complain to Jeff about bumping of the preseason Lakers championship and prediction threads are all jumping on this thread. It doesn't bother me, obviously some foolish things were said by other posters and its all in good fun, but LA fans have no right to bytch if they're gona do the same with other threads.

asu77golf
03-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Carmelo Anthony will NEVER win NY a championship. What he will do is bring them many first and second round exits. Furthermore, NY is forever a ACL tear away from mediocrity while Melo holds their salary structure hostage.

Denver brought in a host of young, talented players. While they may not win a championship with this group, they have a lot of trade pieces to bring in a true all-star in the future.

I feel bad for all these delusional NY fans. You have no idea. Melo WILL disappoint you.

NugzFan
03-13-2013, 12:25 AM

Exactly. How can knick fans forget how they acted for so long?

plowking
03-13-2013, 12:33 AM

Now that I look back on this play more seriously, it was actually terrible how badly the NBA handled that situation.
It turned out to be nothing, but what if there was something seriously wrong with Melo? We've seen soccer players suffer heart attacks on field, and both teams immediately stop what they're doing and rush to the players aid. You never really know.

The_Yearning
03-13-2013, 01:08 AM
Now that I look back on this play more seriously, it was actually terrible how badly the NBA handled that situation.
It turned out to be nothing, but what if there was something seriously wrong with Melo? We've seen soccer players suffer heart attacks on field, and both teams immediately stop what they're doing and rush to the players aid. You never really know.

Because the NBA knows Melo is a dramatic bitch.

shady6121
03-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Can't wait to see the Nuggets Demolish the Knicks tomorrow. I'll be going to the game. I'm going to BOO the shit out of melo. Use to be my favorite NBA player when he was with the Nuggets, Now he can go F himself.

Can't wait to see the Nuggets blow out the Knicks and see Melo and JR doing this.

He'd rather be dead than play defense.

dbk123
03-14-2013, 01:10 AM
np brah

Droid101
03-14-2013, 01:30 AM
You're welcome. :roll:

inclinerator
03-14-2013, 01:43 AM

he went into a food coma

B4llin
03-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Denver fans "Thanks for taking that fool Melo off us and paying him huge money for no reason"

Can't believe he was in MVP discussion, he came into the season CHUCKINg now he is loosing steam.

Human Error
03-14-2013, 08:46 AM
I do not understand why the Knicks fans say Miami is their only concern when they have much more to worry about. The Pacers, the Celtics, the Bulls, the Hawks, the Nets, the Bucks etc.

dunksby
03-14-2013, 08:56 AM
The title has proved to be such an ironic piece of literature :applause:

SilkkTheShocker
03-14-2013, 09:04 AM
Great call, HaNdLe ThE C.oCk :applause:

Human Error
03-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Knicks were a borderline playoff team before the trade. What was the record? 29-26? They are the #2 seed today, and 15 games over .500.

Denver was a middle of the pack team in the Western Conference, with no real chance to win the division nor Conference. About the same as they are today.
Saying the Knicks and the Nuggets are about the same because they will not win the championship is stupid, it is like saying Ewing is not better than Rik Smits because they both did not championship. The Nuggets actually at least have a shot to win the West while the Knicks have zero shot to represent the East in Finals. All the nonsense about a 43 percent shooting Carmelo Anthony being the best scorer and the most feared player in the clutch should just die.

Blue&Orange
03-20-2013, 06:57 PM
Fact, Heat scored more 7 POINTS than the bulls in 5 games, and everyone talks about domination.

Fact, Knicks scored more 54 POINTS than the heat, before the got bored, in 2 and half games, everyone talks about Knicks having zero chance.

:lol

Another fact, Human Error is a dumb ph@gott.

LikeABosh
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
HOw much years does Denver have to be better for them to have won the trade?

willds09
03-20-2013, 07:06 PM
what year will tha nuggets make it past round 1 again, not this year for sure:lol

coin24
03-20-2013, 07:10 PM
So far both havnt won shit.. Lets see what happens in the playoffs this time though:oldlol:

el gringos
03-20-2013, 07:10 PM
HOw much years does Denver have to be better for them to have won the trade?
Nugs started out better though. It's a really foolish thought to say Denver won the trade due to being a better team. Even to see it as gallinari and chandler are better than Carmelo. The Knicks would be a lottery team w gallinari and chandler in place of Carmelo.

LikeABosh
03-20-2013, 07:11 PM
what year will tha nuggets make it past round 1 again, not this year for sure:lol
Funny coming from a Knicks fan :oldlol:

willds09
03-20-2013, 07:31 PM
So far both havnt won shit.. Lets see what happens in the playoffs this time though:oldlol:
knicks this year skys tha limit, nuggets 1st round exit:lol

LikeABosh
03-20-2013, 07:34 PM
knicks this year skys tha limit, nuggets 1st round exit:lol
I think you got it backwords bruh

willds09
03-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Funny coming from a Knicks fan :oldlol:
ok heat fan, we lead yall 3-2 in playoff matchups, and 2-1 this season, we own yall :lol

willds09
03-20-2013, 07:37 PM
I think you got it backwords bruh
who nuggets beating in tha playoffs??? Dats right nobody:lol

niko
03-20-2013, 07:52 PM
Anyone who is still bumping this is gay.

NuggetsFan
03-20-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm pretty much done with this but I can't seem to find what protections the picks have on them just curious if anybody knows. I know we got you're '14 first rounder but is it lottery protected, top 5 etc.? I also believe we have the right to swap in '16? but dunno if that's lottery protected as well.

Doubtful that '14 pick becomes anything but with the way the Knicks have struggled with injuries and there age who knows. The right to swap in '16 could end up being huge because they aren't a young team and won't have picks and cap wise they are pretty much spent.

LikeABosh
03-20-2013, 08:14 PM
who nuggets beating in tha playoffs??? Dats right nobody:lol
Again, funny coming from a Knicks fans

NugzFan
03-20-2013, 08:38 PM

Why not this year "for sure"?

I look forward to you thought out reply