PDA

View Full Version : Where are the people that said Wade over Kobe?

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I may have crickets inside my computer.

Where are all the peeps saying this?

:oldlol:

He may actually lose his starting job to Allen.

Derivative
11-10-2012, 11:24 PM

06 and 09 wade was better than any of kobe's seasons. but besides that, kobe had been better

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:27 PM
06 and 09 wade was better than any of kobe's seasons. but besides that, kobe had been better

2 seasons?

Kobe has been playing like 17 years and out of those years you pick 2?

:facepalm

Entitlement generation, two years is suppose to be better than 20 years of excellence?

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Wade has been extremely efficient, and his team has gotten comfortable wins while Kobe is sitting at 2-4. Miami doesn't need Wade to go and score 30 a night. They need his leadership and ability to severely affect a game. But let's not act like this guy can't go out and put up 30/5/5 on 50%. :facepalm He's still an elite player and will be there whenever Miami needs him. Plus with the more loaded bench, he doesn't need to do much at all.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-10-2012, 11:28 PM
I respect Wade a lot more. I know he struggles with injuries and takes steroids. But at the very least he isn't an ego maniac. He can win it all without being alpha.

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Wade has been extremely efficient, and his team has gotten comfortable wins while Kobe is sitting at 2-4. Miami doesn't need Wade to go and score 30 a night. They need his leadership and ability to severely affect a game. But let's not act like this guy can't go out and put up 30/5/5 on 50%. :facepalm He's still an elite player and will be there whenever Miami needs him. Plus with the more loaded bench, he doesn't need to do much at all.

I personally think that Allen should be starting.

He brings a dynamic to the starting 5 with his ability to knock down 3's.

They are a better team with him in.

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:30 PM
I respect Wade a lot more. I know he struggles with injuries and takes steroids.

I also respect the facts you have presented.

:cheers:

Heavincent
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM

And Kobe hasn't been extremely efficient? Hell, Kobe has actually been more efficient than Wade. Same FG% and higher FT and 3PT percentages. He also averages about 7 more points than Wade and is the first option on offense.

Wade really has no argument over Kobe right now.

TheMarkMadsen
11-10-2012, 11:31 PM

So for the 10 years in which d wade has been in the L you think he's only been better than Kobe 20% of the time.
:roll:

And this helps strengthen your anti Kobe agena how?

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:32 PM
I personally think that Allen should be starting.

He brings a dynamic to the starting 5 with his ability to knock down 3's.

They are a better team with him in.

:roll: Just stop it. Miami is not a better team with Allen instead of Wade. What the hell are you smoking? Wade and LeBron play so smoothly and effectively together it's not like they have troubles coexisting. :facepalm They've won a title together, and now they just need to defend and repeat. No point in changing up the rotations and lineups. This team is successful as it stands.

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:34 PM
And Kobe hasn't been extremely efficient? Hell, Kobe has actually been more efficient than Wade. Same FG% and higher FT and 3PT percentages. He also averages about 7 more points than Wade and is the first option on offense.

Well obviously when you're consistently blowing teams out and have an MVP caliber teammate in LeBron, you don't need to be the number one scoring option and play a large amount of minutes.

swag2011

Yet Wade's not even the number 1 option on his team. Wade can go out and put up 30/5/5 and be injured the next 15 games.

9erempiree
It's just funny how people think Wade is better than Kobe every year and he's not even close to the Mamba's level.

So people then resort the "if healthy" argument or how he would be better than Kobe.

It's like Kobe's never injured? Is he some bionic man? It's not fair Kobe is durable? Put Wade in Kobe's body?

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Yet Wade's not even the number 1 option on his team. Wade can go out and put up 30/5/5 and be injured the next 15 games.

Wade played on one knee throughout the Playoffs and still had game that easily trumped any of Kobe's performances.

Legends66NBA7
Wade and LeBron play so smoothly and effectively together

It wasn't so much the case the first 2 seasons. They usually hindered each others play because of their similarity in styles.

They've been doing better this season because they have gotten more chemistry together now.

KOBE143
Comparing Wade to Kobe, is a very disrespectful thing do for Kobe.. Kobe is in a different world than Wade.. Wade maybe a superstars in this generation but Kobe is a Legend, a top 5 player of all time at worst.. The only player who deserve to be compare to Kobe is non other than "his airness" Michael Jordan..

Legends66NBA7
11-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Wade played on one knee throughout the Playoffs and still had game that easily trumped any of Kobe's performances.

We talking about this year, bro.

Who's been better ?

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:37 PM

I was respecting your opinions on this thread but this post of yours has made me lose all respect.

Legends66NBA7
11-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Comparing Wade to Kobe

Is pretty legit in my book.

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Comparing Wade to Kobe, is a very disrespectful thing do for Kobe.. Kobe is in a different world than Wade.. Wade maybe a superstars in this generation but Kobe is a Legend, a top 5 player of all time at worst.. The only player who deserve to be compare to Kobe is non other than "his airness" Michael Jordan..

Very well thought out post.

I wasn't really comparing Kobe to Wade because that would be downright disrespectful.

I was merely calling out all those who said this.

It's common knowledge that Wade isn't close to Kobe's level. Wade is just some superstar that's playing in Kobe's world. The likes of VC, Tmac, Iverson, Ray Allen and Wade and Lebron. Guys that come and go........

but the one CONSTANT.....Kobe Bryant.

Heavincent
11-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Well obviously when you're consistently blowing teams out and have an MVP caliber teammate in LeBron, you don't need to be the number one scoring option and play a large amount of minutes.

It's strictly hypothetical as to whether or not he'd put 30/5/5 if he was the first option or played more minutes. The bottom line is, he doesn't put up 30/5/5. Not even close actually.

I'll stick to reality rather than hypothetical scenarios. And the reality is that Kobe is scoring more points on higher efficiency despite carrying a heavier offensive load.

plowking
11-10-2012, 11:40 PM
It wasn't so much the case the first 2 seasons. They usually hindered each others play because of their similarity in styles.

They've been doing better this season because they have gotten more chemistry together now.

Disagree. They mesh very well together and did from the outlet.
Both players love to put pressure on the perimeter and run the ball. They've been doing that since their 10th game in the first season, or there abouts.

And OP, do you find it bizarre that the Lakers two wins have been the games where Kobe has played the least minutes?
It really is a sign that Meeks at this point is the better player and should be starting. The team is just better with him, and hes clutcher.

Vertical-24
11-10-2012, 11:41 PM

09 is arguable but only thing that has even an argument over Kobe in regards to 06 is Wade's finals. That's it. 09 Wade was amazing but idk if "better" than "any" Kobe season, I think Kobe's 06-08 seasons all have individual arguments over Wade's. Great debate material though.

longtime lurker
11-10-2012, 11:42 PM
It's just funny how people think Wade is better than Kobe every year and he's not even close to the Mamba's level.

So people then resort the "if healthy" argument or how he would be better than Kobe.

It's like Kobe's never injured? Is he some bionic man? It's not fair Kobe is durable? Put Wade in Kobe's body?

This. And then they resort to the "well if he played the same minutes as Kobe he'd average 40-10-10" lol Dwight was supposed to be the best player on the Lakers but Kobe has been the one carrying them. Haters gonna hate

9erempiree
And OP, do you find it bizarre that the Lakers two wins have been the games where Kobe has played the least minutes?
It really is a sign that Meeks at this point is the better player and should be starting. The team is just better with him, and hes clutcher.

Lakers are playing Kobe in the post and letting him be the playmaker.

It comes as no surprise with this style of play will lead to blowouts and lessening Kobe's minutes. Which is a good idea with his mileage.

EnoughSaid
Comparing Wade to Kobe is a joke? :roll: :lol :roll: What? Wade has had a season as good as anything Kobe has put up, and a MUCH better Finals performance than anything Kobe has put up. Kobe is a better scorer, and maybe that's about it. Everything else is easily arguable.

plowking
And the reality is that Kobe is scoring more points on higher efficiency despite carrying a heavier offensive load.

Insidehoops. Where shooting 56% as Kobe is more efficient than shooting 57% as Wade. :oldlol:

swag2011
11-10-2012, 11:43 PM

Debatable. But Wade also had a game that was easily WORSE than any of Kobe's performances...... You know, the 5 point game?

plowking
11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Lakers are playing Kobe in the post and letting him be the playmaker.

It comes as no surprise with this style of play will lead to blowouts and lessening Kobe's minutes. Which is a good idea with his mileage.

Kobe has been great as a playmaker so far. 4.3 turnovers a game and leading his team to 2 victories over powerhouses Golden State and Detroit.

Great assist to turnover ratio. 3.8 assists to 4.3 turnovers. That's prime John Stockton level.

Heavincent
11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Insidehoops. Where shooting 56% as Kobe is more efficient than shooting 57% as Wade. :oldlol:

Kobe is a better FT shooter and a much better 3PT shooter. FG% isn't the only thing that determines how efficient somebody is you know.

9erempiree
11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Comparing Wade to Kobe is a joke? :roll: :lol :roll: What? Wade has had a season as good as anything Kobe has put up, and a MUCH better Finals performance than anything Kobe has put up. Kobe is a better scorer, and maybe that's about it. Everything else is easily arguable.

This post is exactly what I'm referring too.

"had a season"....that means one season out of Kobe's 20 years of excellence.

"better Finals performance"....again, one Finals performance out of Mamba's 7 freaking Finals.

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Debatable. But Wade also had a game that was easily WORSE than any of Kobe's performances...... You know, the 5 point game?

Sure, yeah. But I mean Wade's game 6 vs. Indiana was better than Kobe's games vs. Denver and OKC.

EnoughSaid
11-10-2012, 11:48 PM
This post is exactly what I'm referring too.

"had a season"....that means one season out of Kobe's 20 years of excellence.

"better Finals performance"....again, one Finals performance out of Mamba's 7 freaking Finals.

Wade has been to 3 NBA Finals. 2 of them might be better than any of Kobe's. And one of them is DEFINITELY better. But you saying that comparing Kobe to Wade being laughable is just flat out disrespectful.

KOBE143
Very well thought out post.

I wasn't really comparing Kobe to Wade because that would be downright disrespectful.

I was merely calling out all those who said this.

It's common knowledge that Wade isn't close to Kobe's level. Wade is just some superstar that's playing in Kobe's world. The likes of VC, Tmac, Iverson, Ray Allen and Wade and Lebron. Guys that come and go........

but the one CONSTANT.....Kobe Bryant.
Yeah.. Those who compare or put Wade over Kobe are just plain hater.. They dont know shit about basketball.. All they know is just sucks Wade balls..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Kobe was clearly better last season. This year isn't any different.

Vertical-24
Kobe is shooting 56% on a much higher point total. That's what he meant you tool.

eriX
11-10-2012, 11:50 PM
honestly i do think allen on the first unit with lebron and co. will be better than wade.

Not because wade isn't good, its just because everything compliments each other so well if you have them playing on different units.

Bosh, Lebron, Battier, Allen and chamlers/cole.

Haslem/whoever else, lewis, miller, wade and chalmers/cole.

when you have a second unit like that your bench is pretty damn good.

but back to topic, wade is obviously been declining, he have shown some glimpses of a good game but the longevity of it is still to be seen.

Now on the other hand kobe have been having some monsterous games with crazy efficiency. But that also comes with extra minutes and also in losing efforts. The question now is whether kobe can keep it up.. having to take oever every 4th qtr is not exactly the thing you want to do everyday.

plowking
11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Wade's been to 3 finals, and both of his ones as the first scoring option have been better than any of Kobe's as the number 1 option. And as the back up star, he was better than Kobe in any of his. LOL.

plowking
11-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Kobe is shooting 56% on a much higher point total. That's what he meant you tool.

No he didn't. He said more points, and more efficient.

Learn to read.

Heavincent
Wade has been to 3 NBA Finals. 2 of them might be better than any of Kobe's. And one of them is DEFINITELY better. But you saying that comparing Kobe to Wade being laughable is just flat out disrespectful.

Career wise, comparing Wade to Kobe is completely laughable. I also think Kobe had a better peak/prime, but I guess that's a bit more debatable.

All Net
Kobe has been better yes but Wade's role so far has been different and hasn't had to do as much. Wade's stats should increase as the season goes on...he always starts off slow don't forget.

Legends66NBA7
Disagree.

They mesh very well together and did from the outlet.

Both players love to put pressure on the perimeter and run the ball. They've been doing that since their 10th game in the first season, or there abouts.

Well, we'll agree to disagree here.

I don't think have messed very well since the start. They have come along way and improved much better but they were problems in the start and even showed in the finals in 2011. Both needed the ball too much at times and even hindered each other.

NBASTATMAN
11-10-2012, 11:53 PM

One guy just won a title the other just got his coach fired... Wade when healthy is THE MAN AT SG.:applause:

longtime lurker
11-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Kobe is a better FT shooter and a much better 3PT shooter. FG% isn't the only thing that determines how efficient somebody is you know.

Not to mention the difference is 1% :oldlol: shooting efficiently was supposedly the thing Wade had over Kobe. Now that they don't have that to hold against Kobe they're resorting to team records despite the fact that Wade isn't even the best player on his team. After all the crap they talked in the offseason they have a serious case of the butthurt :lol

NBASTATMAN
11-10-2012, 11:55 PM

How many games left in the season? I admit Kobe shooting over 50 percent for any stretch is a big deal but come on dog... :roll:

Legends66NBA7
11-10-2012, 11:57 PM
And as the back up star, he was better than Kobe in any of his. LOL.

2012 Finals Wade wasn't better than 2002 Finals Kobe.

It's debatable with 2001 Finals Kobe. I could see it argued it either way.

TheMarkMadsen
11-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Wade's been to 3 finals, and both of his ones as the first scoring option have been better than any of Kobe's as the number 1 option. And as the back up star, he was better than Kobe in any of his. LOL.

Kobe 2002 finals as the "second option" 27 6 & 5 with 1.5 steals & 1 block per game on 51% shooting, 54% from 3pt.

D wade 2012 finals as the second option: 23 6 & 5 with 1 steal & 1 block per game on 43% shooting & 40% from 3pt.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2012_finals.html

Try again

plowking
11-11-2012, 12:19 AM

Kobe 2002 finals as the "second option" 27 6 & 5 with 1.5 steals & 1 block per game on 51% shooting, 54% from 3pt.

D wade 2012 finals as the second option: 23 6 & 5 with 1 steal & 1 block per game on 43% shooting & 40% from 3pt.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2012_finals.html

Try again

I forgot his display against the mighty Nets. Still funny that no fans bothered to argue the first part, since it does hold true. And by a large margin.

MichaelCheazley
11-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Lakers would probably be better as a team with allen starting too. He'd do well with nash, hed be able to spread the floor for the bigs to operate and it gives them a good outside shooter, which they desperately need. Plus kobe off the bench solves the shitty bench. So jokes on you.

joeysms55
11-11-2012, 12:24 AM
When I have an Alpha Dog in a team named Lebron. I'll take Wade anyday of the week over kobe. He knows when to let things go

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Lol all the Wade fans got is "06 Finals". The series no one talks about or cares about because of the refs.

When people think about the 06 Finals, they think about a whistle or the bald scalp on Joey Crawford's head.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=TheMarkMadsen]

I forgot his display against the mighty Nets. Still funny that no fans bothered to argue the first part, since it does hold true. And by a large margin.

D wade 2006 finals: 34.7 ppg 7.8 rpg 3.8 apg. 97 FREE THROWS ATTEMPTED

Kobe 2009 finals: 32.4 5.6 rpg 7.4 apg 37 FREE THROWS ATTEMPTED.

So Wade put up 2 more points per game than Kobe yet Kobe averaged 4 more assist per game...

I'm about to go all Lebron fan on you & tell you how Kobe's extra 4 assist per game outweights D wades extra 2 ppg.

It's really a wash, Wade got a lot of questionable whistles, got away with going back court. Now look, im not the type of guy who complains about the refs, i didnt say a word after the 2012 finals, i didn't care about the supposed favortism of the HEAT.

But if you watch that 06 finals and think Wade wasnt getting some questionable calls youre crazy.

So when it comes down to it, Wade's ONLY finals as a first option honestly isn't better than Kobe's 09 finals, Kobe average 2ppg les yet averaged 4 more assist per game.

And Wad shot 3% better from the field 10% worse from 3pt than Kobe, so don't try that FG% bs.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2009_finals.html Kobe.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2006_finals.html Wade.

TheNaturalWR
11-11-2012, 12:45 AM

If you honestly think Kobe is gonna keep up this efficiency, you're fooling yourself. It's almost a guarantee it's gonna drop to 43-45% whereas Wade's will continue to be near the 50% mark.

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=plowking]

So Wade put up 2 more points per game than Kobe yet Kobe averaged 4 more assist per game...

I'm about to go all Lebron fan on you & tell you how Kobe's extra 4 assist per game outweights D wades extra 2 ppg.

It's really a wash, Wade got a lot of questionable whistles, got away with going back court. Now look, im not the type of guy who complains about the refs, i didnt say a word after the 2012 finals, i didn't care about the supposed favortism of the HEAT.

But if you watch that 06 finals and think Wade wasnt getting some questionable calls youre crazy.

So when it comes down to it, Wade's ONLY finals as a first option honestly isn't better than Kobe's 09 finals, Kobe average 2ppg les yet averaged 4 more assist per game.

And Wad shot 3% better from the field 10% worse from 3pt than Kobe, so don't try that FG% bs.

Also post the defensive stats of the teams both went up against.
09 Magic was #1 defense in the league (DEF RTG). 06 Mavs?

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 12:48 AM
If your opinion is that Kobe is the better of the two, fine. But acting like its a laughable comparison just makes you look like in idiot. The Kobe/Wade comparison is probably the most reasonable and tightest comparisons of this entire era.

plowking
11-11-2012, 12:51 AM

LOL...

Anyone who actually watched both series know that Kobe's wasn't close to Wade's.

Keep feeding your fantasy though. Its cute. :)

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 12:54 AM
LOL...

Anyone who actually watched both series know that Kobe's wasn't close to Wade's.

No one counts Wade's performance without an asterisk.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 12:57 AM
We're talking about Wade and Kobe and you wanna talk about asterisks? Niqqa please.

plowking
11-11-2012, 01:00 AM

I usually tend not to discuss Kobe in these talks because his performances are not good enough. So bare with me, I'm learning to do it without breaking out in laughter.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 01:01 AM
LOL...

I watched both series, it was a good free throw exhibition in 06.

Wade shot 60 more FT's in one more game palyed :roll:

how did this nikka get to the line almost 100 times in 6 games yet in the 2011 finals against dallas he only got the line 49 times in the same amount of games played? He was also the # 1 option in the 2011 finals averaging 8 more ppg than the 2nd highest scoring player on his team.

swag2011
11-11-2012, 01:04 AM
If your opinion is that Kobe is the better of the two, fine. But acting like its a laughable comparison just makes you look like in idiot. The Kobe/Wade comparison is probably the most reasonable and tightest comparisons of this entire era.

Not really. It's laughable that these Wade stans want him to be so relevant, they compare him to Kobe. He's always been in Kobe's shadow. Deal with it. The only years where there is an argument is 06 and 09 and both could be easily swayed in Kobe's favor.

Kobe always has, always will be better than D Wade. Something you Wade stans are just gunna have to finally accept.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:11 AM

:biggums:

2004-05 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2004-05 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2005-06 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2006-07 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
2008-09 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2008-09 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2009-10 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2009-10 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2010-11 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2011-12 NBA All-NBA (3rd)

vs

1998-99 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
1999-00 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1999-00 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2000-01 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2000-01 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2001-02 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2001-02 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2002-03 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2002-03 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2003-04 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2003-04 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2004-05 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
2005-06 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2005-06 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2006-07 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2006-07 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2007-08 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2007-08 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2008-09 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2009-10 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2010-11 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2010-11 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2011-12 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2011-12 NBA All-NBA (1st)

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Not really. It's laughable that these Wade stans want him to be so relevant, they compare him to Kobe. He's always been in Kobe's shadow. Deal with it. The only years where there is an argument is 06 and 09 and both could be easily swayed in Kobe's favor.

Kobe always has, always will be better than D Wade. Something you Wade stans are just gunna have to finally accept.
No, there absolutely is no argument in those years. They're clear cut Wade and not by close margins at all.

Like I said. You say Kobe's better. That's fine. That's perfectly reasonable. I'm just saying. If the heat win 2 or 3 more championships, don't be surprised if Wade is remembered as the better player, equal or only slightly worse. They're very comparable and it's very close unless your a flaming homer.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:16 AM
No, there absolutely is no argument in those years. They're clear cut Wade and not by close margins at all.

Like I said. You say Kobe's better. That's fine. That's perfectly reasonable. I'm just saying. If the heat win 2 or 3 more championships, don't be surprised if Wade is remembered as the better player, equal or only slightly worse. They're very comparable and it's very close unless you ignore the fact that Kobe is placed over him on all league teams every year.

Fixed that for you.

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 01:17 AM

Like I said. You say Kobe's better. That's fine. That's perfectly reasonable. I'm just saying. If the heat win 2 or 3 more championships, don't be surprised if Wade is remembered as the better player, equal or only slightly worse. They're very comparable and it's very close unless your a flaming homer.
LOL

Wade will never ever be remember as the better player all-time now or in the future. Never.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 01:19 AM

Kobe is a top 10 player all time, and thats a lock.

Wade will never get close to the top 15.

swag2011

2004-05 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2004-05 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2005-06 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2006-07 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
2008-09 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2009-10 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2010-11 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2011-12 NBA All-NBA (3rd)

vs

1998-99 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
1999-00 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
1999-00 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2000-01 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2000-01 NBA All-NBA (2nd)
2001-02 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2001-02 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2002-03 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2002-03 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2003-04 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2003-04 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2004-05 NBA All-NBA (3rd)
2005-06 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2005-06 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2006-07 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2006-07 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2007-08 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2007-08 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2008-09 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2009-10 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2010-11 NBA All-Defensive (1st)
2010-11 NBA All-NBA (1st)
2011-12 NBA All-Defensive (2nd)
2011-12 NBA All-NBA (1st)

LOL the Wade stans hang on to made up accolades such as "best shot blocking guard in history" and their boy has never made an All Defensive first team LOL. Hilarious.

NumberSix
What we're wades stats for those years?

Do they trump Kobe's 35 5 5 or his 32 6 5
Oh, so now we're talking about stats? That's odd, because whenever we're talking about lebron or Shaq, they never seem to mean anything. Weird.

chazzy
11-11-2012, 01:20 AM
No, there absolutely is no argument in those years. They're clear cut Wade and not by close margins at all
NumberSix

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:21 AM
LOL

Wade will never ever be remember as the better player all-time now or in the future. Never.
I clearly said. "Unless you're a flaming homer". You're in that category.

Heavincent
11-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Wade will never even come close to Kobe in terms of all time greatness. lol at anybody who says otherwise. Kobe is locked in the top 10 and might even be top 5 when it's all said and done. Wade is barely even top 30.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:23 AM
LOL the Wade stans hang on to made up accolades such as "best shot blocking guard in history" and their boy has never made an All Defensive first team LOL. Hilarious.
Oh, we wanna talk voted on awards? I somehow get the feeling you don't agree when it comes to MVPs though. Amiright?

swag2011
Oh, so now we're talking about stats? That's odd, because whenever we're talking about lebron or Shaq, they never seem to mean anything. Weird.

Okay so do you want to talk about rings since you said D.Wade would be known as the better player if Heat wins 2 or 3 more? Because whenever we're talking about Kobe having 5, THAT never seems to mean anything. Weird.

ripthekik
NumberSix
:roll: :roll: :roll:
I need to start doing this as well

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 01:24 AM

NumberSix

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 01:27 AM
I clearly said. "Unless you're a flaming homer". You're in that category.
"Wade could become better than Kobe on the all-time list in the future"
-NumberSix

L:oldlol:L

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Okay so do you want to talk about rings since you said D.Wade would be known as the better player if Heat wins 2 or 3 more? Because whenever we're talking about Kobe having 5, THAT never seems to mean anything. Weird.
That's not even what the point was. The point is they are comparable as players, but only champions get their legacies to live on. If Wade had similar ring count, there would be no crutch to cling to to put Kobe over him and if so, not by much. It's the same dumb reason why everyone pretends Bird wasn't obvious as fck better than Magic. After enough time has passed, people skew the truth and just count rings. Same reason why people act as if Russell was in remotely the same existence with Wilt.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Oh, we wanna talk voted on awards? I somehow get the feeling you don't agree when it comes to MVPs though. Amiright?

MVP are awarded to the best offensive player on a great regular season team every year.

The all defensive team and all league team awards I mentioned were for guards specifically over the course of the year. Kobe gets compared to Wade (and every other guard) every time that vote goes down and nearly every year Kobe ends up on top. Those are simple facts.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 01:35 AM
That's not even what the point was. The point is they are comparable as players, but only champions get their legacies to live on. If Wade had similar ring count, there would be no crutch to cling to to put Kobe over him and if so, not by much. It's the same dumb reason why everyone pretends Bird wasn't obvious as fck better than Magic. After enough time has passed, people skew the truth and just count rings. Same reason why people act as if Russell was in remotely the same existence with Wilt.

IF

IF

IF

you're right IF wade would have won 3 more rings while playing great through the playoffs & finals he'd be considered a top 10 player.. but HE HASNT?

Your logic is "IF wade could have done this..then he'd be better than Kobe"

Well we here in the real world like to judge players off of what theyve actually dont isntead of what we THINK they could have done in our imagination.

So Kobe's 5 rings > Wades 2 & his extra 3 rings as dreamed up by numbersix

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:38 AM
MVP are awarded to the best offensive player on a great regular season team every year.

The all defensive team and all league team awards I mentioned were for guards specifically over the course of the year. Kobe gets compared to Wade (and every other guard) every time that vote goes down and nearly every year Kobe ends up on top. Those are simple facts.
Translation: MVPs don't count because LeBron has more than Kobe.

Lets not beat around the bush here. You have no intentions whatsoever of being objective. You have your agenda and you're going to cherry pick whatever suits your predetermined position.

If you've noticed, I haven't even taken a stance on who is better. I'm just saying its a reasonable and close comparison. It is.

I have no misconceptions about changing your mind with my arguments. Your going to think what you think, even if you have to force yourself to. I know I'm not swaying you. I actually just like arguing. Fact remains, you're a flaming homer and can't even stand the idea of somebody being compared to some guy you don't even know at a meaningless activity like playing a game. I'd tell you to just let it go and accept reality, but we both know that's not what's going to happen.

PJR
11-11-2012, 01:43 AM
:oldlol: It's going to be hilarious when Wade finishes with the same amount of rings as Kobe, has identical career numbers on superior efficiency, and Kobe Stans will try to insinuate that there is this insurmountable gap between the two careers. The only thing Bryant will have is longevity, which to his credit has been an impressive run. But that'll be pretty much it.

Give me Wade anyday. There's no role that Bryant has been casted in where he won titles, where Wade couldn't yield the same or similar results. And I mean none. And you nikkas know it too. Even if you refuse to acknowledge it. :oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Translation: MVPs don't count because LeBron has more than Kobe.

Lets not beat around the bush here. You have no intentions whatsoever of being objective. You have your agenda and you're going to cherry pick whatever suits your predetermined position.

If you've noticed, I haven't even taken a stance on who is better. I'm just saying its a reasonable and close comparison. It is.

I have no misconceptions about changing your mind with my arguments. Your going to think what you think, even if you have to force yourself to. I know I'm not swaying you. I actually just like arguing. Fact remains, you're a flaming homer and can't even stand the idea of somebody being compared to some guy you don't even know at a meaningless activity like playing a game. I'd tell you to just let it go and accept reality, but we both know that's not what's going to happen.

Lebron has nothing to do with this topic.

Don't get angry because you made a dumb comment and can't back it up with any sort of logical analysis. :confusedshrug:

Heavincent
11-11-2012, 01:45 AM
:oldlol: It's going to be hilarious when Wade finishes with the same amount of rings as Kobe, has identical career numbers on superior efficiency, and Kobe Stans will try to insinuate that there is this some insurmountable gap between the two careers. The only thing Bryant will have is longevity, which to his credit has been an impressive run. But that'll be pretty much it.

Give me Wade anyday. There's no role that Bryant has been casted in where he won titles, where Wade couldn't yield the same or similar results. And I mean none. And the you nikkas know it too. Even if you refuse to acknowledge it. :oldlol:

More hypothetical dream scenarios from Wade homers.

I'll just stick to reality.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:47 AM
:oldlol: It's going to be hilarious when Wade finishes with the same amount of rings as Kobe, has identical career numbers on superior efficiency, and Kobe Stans will try to insinuate that there is this some insurmountable gap between the two careers. The only thing Bryant will have is longevity, which to his credit has been an impressive run. But that'll be pretty much it.

Give me Wade anyday. There's no role that Bryant has been casted in where he won titles, where Wade couldn't yield the same or similar results. And I mean none. And the you nikkas know it too. Even if you refuse to acknowledge it. :oldlol:
IMO it's not likely that wade will match Kobe in rings. I think Wade might max out at 4 rings.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Honestly, for a guy that can't shoot for shit, how does he even get compared to Kobe all-time? Yeah, we ALL know about his 2006 and 2009 seasons, but dude is mad overrated if people are really trying to say his career on par w/ Kobe's.

Kobe shits on Wade.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:50 AM

Lebron has nothing to do with this topic.

Don't get angry because you made a dumb comment and can't back it up with any sort of logical analysis. :confusedshrug:
I already did. Don't waste your time. We both know what I just said is the way it is. You don't like it? Oh well. Go fck urself, neg rep me and stop posting.

StateOfMind12
11-11-2012, 01:50 AM
I wonder what you'll be saying when the post-season starts or when the season ends.

Kobe has had a hot start, nice, he had a hot start last season too and we all saw how that panned out. :oldlol:

Heavincent
11-11-2012, 01:51 AM
I wonder what you'll be saying when the post-season starts or when the season ends.

Kobe has had a hot start, nice, he had a hot start last season too and we all saw how that panned out. :oldlol:

It panned out with him still being better than Wade. Don't know what you're getting at here RG :confusedshrug:

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:52 AM
I already did. Don't waste your time. We both know what I just said is the way it is. You don't like it? Oh well. Go **** fck urself, neg rep me and stop posting.

If you want to make stupid comments and not want anyone to respond to them I suggest you don't write them on a public messageboard. :roll:

coin24
11-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Honestly, for a guy that can't shoot for shit, how does he even get compared to Kobe all-time? Yeah, we ALL know about his 2006 and 2009 seasons, but dude is mad overrated if people are really trying to say his career on par w/ Kobe's.

Kobe shits on Wade.

This:applause: :applause:

StateOfMind12
11-11-2012, 01:53 AM
It's good to know that Kobe fans are now insecure about Wade instead of Lebron now.

They all know that Lebron is so much superior to Kobe now that they just want to make sure that his sidekick isn't better either. :oldlol:.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:55 AM
If you want to make stupid comments and not want anyone to respond to them I suggest you don't write them on a public messageboard. :roll:
Respond all you want dog. As I just explained, I actually like arguing like this.

Like I said, you wanna respond, do it. If you don't like what you get back from it, too bad for you. Don't post.

swag2011

But why bring in MVP awards, because your boy Wade, (who this thread is about) does not have one to his name. Whereas Kobe has one. Amiright?

inb4youbringupLBJ

EDIT: damn i'm late. Took long enough to bring up LBJ, knew it was only a matter of time hahahaha. Nothing for Kobe to be insecure about, Wade and Lebron are already chasing what Kobe has. Trying to chase HIS place in history. Now you tell me why Kobe stans should be insecure?

PJR
It's good to know that Kobe fans are now insecure about Wade instead of Lebron now.

They all know that Lebron is so much superior to Kobe now that they just want to make sure that his sidekick isn't better either. :oldlol:.

This. :oldlol:

Heavincent

lol at RG deleting this post and reposting it because it was on the bottom of page 6.

Attention whore :oldlol:

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 01:56 AM

They can't stand the fact that they're even comparable. Not even that Wade is better, just comparable is infuriating to them.

Young X
I'll never in my life understand this magical gap between Wade and Kobe or Lebron as players (not career-wise). Other than win MVP (where Wade was a top 3 candidate) what have either of them done that suggests them being on another level from Wade as players?

TheMarkMadsen

hey you should copy & paste this again so that everybody can read your post & see how cool you are

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Respond all you want dog. As I just explained, I actually like arguing like this.

Like I said, you wanna respond, do it. If you don't like what you get back from it, too bad for you. Don't post.

You are not saying anything about basketball, nor Wade or Kobe. Apparently you guys want to talk about Lebron vs Kobe since now you were humiliated on the prior topic. :oldlol:

StateOfMind12
11-11-2012, 01:58 AM
They can't stand the fact that they're even comparable. Not even that Wade is better, just comparable is infuriating to them.
Obviously.

If you ask to compare Wade-Kobe to any Kobe fan, they'll always say Kobe and it's not even close.

I can't really tell you who is better now because it has only been like 5 games but I do know that during their peaks (Wade 09, Kobe 08) that they were comparable with Wade arguably being better.

I would go with Kobe though but it's just hilarious how Kobe fans act like they're not close in anything.

Heavincent
hey you should copy & paste this again so that everybody can read your post & see how cool you are

So I'm not the only one who caught that.

What a shithead.

NumberSix
But why bring in MVP awards, because your boy Wade, (who this thread is about) does not have one to his name. Whereas Kobe has one. Amiright?

inb4youbringupLBJ
How is he "my boy"? I didn't even say either of them is better. I specially said saying Kobe is better is perfectly reasonable. If you can deal with the fact that they're even compararable, that's a sad day for you.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 01:59 AM
I'll never in my life understand this magical gap between Wade and Kobe or Lebron as players (not career-wise). Other than win MVP (where Wade was a top 3 candidate) what have either of them done that suggests them being on another level from Wade as players?

Consistently played full seasons and made 1st team all defensive teams. There is a reason why Kobe is nearing 30k points scored and Wade is barely above 15k. :confusedshrug:

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Obviously.

If you ask to compare Wade-Kobe to any Kobe fan, they'll always say Kobe and it's not even close.

I can't really tell you who is better now because it has only been like 5 games but I do know that during their peaks (Wade 09, Kobe 08) that they were comparable with Wade arguably being better.

I would go with Kobe though but it's just hilarious how Kobe fans act like they're not close in anything.

you mean Kobe's peak of 01-09?

btw your post is at the bottom of the page, copy & re paste it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Obviously.

Who's saying otherwise? I think most people have acknowledged that his 2 best seasons are on par w/ Kobe's best. The thing is, Kobe (from '01-09) wipes his ass w/ Wade's prime.

swag2011
11-11-2012, 02:01 AM
How is he "my boy"? I didn't even say either of them is better. I specially said saying Kobe is better is perfectly reasonable. If you can deal with the fact that they're even compararable, that's a sad day for you.

Because you're in this thread defending him to no end. When the Kobe fans brought up stats from THIS year, you wanted to resort to bringing up other players. When rings were brought up, you had nothing to say. Then you try to bring up MVP awards, yet Wade has none. Then you have to try and cling on to other players (Lebron, Shaq) because the Kobe fans made you look dumb in this thread.

Give it up already.

StateOfMind12
11-11-2012, 02:01 AM
you mean Kobe's peak of 01-09?

btw your post is at the bottom of the page, copy & re paste it.
A peak is a player's best individual season, so no. You are confusing primes with peaks. A Kobe fan will still deny it though and it wouldn't surprise me if Kobe fans think Kobe's peak was better than Lebron's when it was clearly worse.

PJR
11-11-2012, 02:02 AM

It's hilarious, man.

Like seriously.

Career averages

Dwyane Wade:

Regular Season

25-5-5 49% shooting

Postseason

25-5-5 48% shooting

Kobe Bryant

Regular Season

25-5-4 45%

Postseason

25-5-4 45% shooting...

Where's the big discrepancy Kobe Stanley's? :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 02:03 AM
A peak is a player's best individual season, so no. You are confusing primes with peaks.

So over the span of their entire careers you pick 1 year from each player and then use that to determine who was the better player? :oldlol:

Kobe's prime lasted longer (9 years) than D wades even been in the league & you think their is an argument about who is currently better all timee?

fo real?

Young X
11-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Consistently played full seasons and made 1st team all defensive teams. There is a reason why Kobe is nearing 30k points scored and Wade is barely above 15k. :confusedshrug:
Everything you just mentioned is part of the reason why Kobe has a better career than Wade. When you compare them in their primes, there's almost nothing that supports Lebron or Kobe being on another level from Wade.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Because you're in this thread defending him to no end. When the Kobe fans brought up stats from THIS year, you wanted to resort to bringing up other players. When rings were brought up, you had nothing to say. Then you try to bring up MVP awards, yet Wade has none. Then you have to try and cling on to other players (Lebron, Shaq) because the Kobe fans made you look dumb in this thread.

Give it up already.
You might want to skim though again pal. I mean, Jesus Christ. :facepalm

StateOfMind12
11-11-2012, 02:05 AM
So over the span of their entire careers you pick 1 year from each player and then use that to determine who was the better player? :oldlol:

Kobe's prime lasted longer (9 years) than D wades even been in the league & you think their is an argument about who is currently better all timee?

fo real?
I never said anything about Wade being better than Kobe in all-time. I don't think anyone thinks that.

I'm just talking about when they were both at the top of their game during the top of their careers that Wade was arguably better than Kobe. If you think it's worthless then so be it, but a lot of people do value how good players were when they were at the top of their game.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:05 AM
It's hilarious, man.

Like seriously.

Career averages

Dwyane Wade:

Regular Season

25-5-5 49% shooting

Postseason

25-5-5 48% shooting

Kobe Bryant

Regular Season

25-5-4 45%

Postseason

25-5-4 45% shooting...

Apparently Kobe is on a whole other level than Wade defensively. :rolleyes:

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 02:06 AM

Yeah he might have missed the part where you gave Wade credit for what he "could have done if"

how dare he forget those extra 2 rings & extra 2 years dominating in the playoffs on his way to an extra 2 more rings that IF he would have done would make him better thank Kobe all time.

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Everything you just mentioned is part of the reason why Kobe has a better career than Wade. When you compare them in their primes, there's almost nothing that supports Lebron or Kobe being on another level from Wade.

How long of a prime does Wade have? One season? When he wasn't injured from 2008-2011 Kobe was stacking rings and Finals MVPs and Lebron was stacking MVPs and PER championships. :confusedshrug:

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 02:11 AM
Apparently Kobe is on a whole other level than Wade defensively. :rolleyes:

1 Tim Duncan 13 8 5 13 0 0 0
2 Kobe Bryant 12 9 3 12 0 0 0
3 Kevin Garnett 12 9 3 12 0 0 0
4 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 11 5 6 11 0 0 0
5 Bobby Jones 11 8 1 9 2 0 2
6 Scottie Pippen 10 8 2 10 0 0 0
7 Dennis Johnson 9 6 3 9 0 0 0
8 Michael Jordan 9 9 0 9 0 0 0
9 Jason Kidd 9 4 5 9 0 0 0
10 Hakeem Olajuwon 9 5 4 9 0 0 0
11 Gary Payton 9 9 0 9 0 0 0
12 Bruce Bowen 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
13 Michael Cooper 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
14 John Havlicek 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
15 David Robinson 8 4 4 8 0 0 0
16 Dennis Rodman 8 7 1 8 0 0 0
17 Norm Van Lier 8 3 5 8 0 0 0
18 Walt Frazier 7 7 0 7 0 0 0
19 Mookie Blaylock 6 2 4 6 0 0 0
20 Don Buse 6 4 0 4 2 0 2
21 Dave DeBusschere 6 6 0 6 0 0 0
22 Kevin McHale 6 3 3 6 0 0 0
23 Dikembe Mutombo 6 3 3 6 0 0 0
24 Alvin Robertson 6 2 4 6 0 0 0
25 Jerry Sloan 6 4 2 6 0 0 0
26 Ben Wallace 6 5 1 6 0 0 0
27 Don Chaney 5 0 5 5 0 0 0
28 Maurice Cheeks 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
29 Joe Dumars 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
30 Mark Eaton 5 3 2 5 0 0 0
31 Artis Gilmore 5 0 1 1 4 0 4
32 Dwight Howard 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
33 Sidney Moncrief 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
34 Dan Roundfield 5 3 2 5 0 0 0
35 Paul Silas 5 2 3 5 0 0 0
36 John Stockton 5 0 5 5 0 0 0
37 Nate Thurmond 5 2 3 5 0 0 0
38 Jerry West 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
39 Quinn Buckner 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
40 Marcus Camby 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
41 Doug Christie 4 1 3 4 0 0 0
42 Horace Grant 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
43 LeBron James 4 4 0 4 0 0 0
44 Karl Malone 4 3 1 4 0 0 0
45 Chris Paul 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
46 Tayshaun Prince 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
47 Rajon Rondo 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
48 Buck Williams 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
49 Metta World Peace 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
50 Larry Bird 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
51 P.J. Brown 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
52 Dave Cowens 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
53 T.R. Dunn 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
54 Patrick Ewing 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
55 Eddie Jones 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
56 Andrei Kirilenko 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
57 Bob Love 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
58 Larry Nance 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
59 Shaquille O'Neal 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
60 Paul Pressey 3 2 1 3 0 0 0
61 Brian Taylor 3 0 1 1 2 0 2
62 Dwyane Wade 3 0 3 3 0 0 0

:confusedshrug:

swag2011
11-11-2012, 02:12 AM

Oh my bad, you made yourself look even dumber when you said if the Heat win 2 or 3 more Wade will be considered the better player than Kobe. Yet when Kobe fans use rings NOW, you claim they don't matter. Then you went into a buncha "If this", "If that" hypothetical BS that doesn't matter.

Like i said at the beginning of the thread, Kobe has and always will be better than Wade. Something you Wade stans just gotta accept.

"Best shot blocking guard in history" is a nice made up award though. Glad it makes yall feel better.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Yeah he might have missed the part where you gave Wade credit for what he "could have done if"

how dare he forget those extra 2 rings & extra 2 years dominating in the playoffs on his way to an extra 2 more rings that IF he would have done would make him better thank Kobe all time.
Wow. So, the point of that explanation went entirely over your head. Good to know I should waste my time with the likes of you in the future. It's like trying to explain to a dog why he shouldn't eat his shit when all the dog hears is "blablablablah". Run along young one. Adult are talking.

Edit: from what's above, looks like swag2011 falls into category as well.

Seriously people. If you don't have to capacity to even take away the underlying moral in what your reading, just don't comment.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Wow. So, the point of that explanation went entirely over your head. Good to know I should waste my time with the likes of you in the future. It's like trying to explain to a dog why he shouldn't eat his shit when all the dog hears is "blablablablah". Run along young one. Adult are talking.

This guy tries so hard, yet still ends up sounding stupid. :roll:

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:17 AM
1 Tim Duncan 13 8 5 13 0 0 0
2 Kobe Bryant 12 9 3 12 0 0 0
3 Kevin Garnett 12 9 3 12 0 0 0
4 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 11 5 6 11 0 0 0
5 Bobby Jones 11 8 1 9 2 0 2
6 Scottie Pippen 10 8 2 10 0 0 0
7 Dennis Johnson 9 6 3 9 0 0 0
8 Michael Jordan 9 9 0 9 0 0 0
9 Jason Kidd 9 4 5 9 0 0 0
10 Hakeem Olajuwon 9 5 4 9 0 0 0
11 Gary Payton 9 9 0 9 0 0 0
12 Bruce Bowen 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
13 Michael Cooper 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
14 John Havlicek 8 5 3 8 0 0 0
15 David Robinson 8 4 4 8 0 0 0
16 Dennis Rodman 8 7 1 8 0 0 0
17 Norm Van Lier 8 3 5 8 0 0 0
18 Walt Frazier 7 7 0 7 0 0 0
19 Mookie Blaylock 6 2 4 6 0 0 0
20 Don Buse 6 4 0 4 2 0 2
21 Dave DeBusschere 6 6 0 6 0 0 0
22 Kevin McHale 6 3 3 6 0 0 0
23 Dikembe Mutombo 6 3 3 6 0 0 0
24 Alvin Robertson 6 2 4 6 0 0 0
25 Jerry Sloan 6 4 2 6 0 0 0
26 Ben Wallace 6 5 1 6 0 0 0
27 Don Chaney 5 0 5 5 0 0 0
28 Maurice Cheeks 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
29 Joe Dumars 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
30 Mark Eaton 5 3 2 5 0 0 0
31 Artis Gilmore 5 0 1 1 4 0 4
32 Dwight Howard 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
33 Sidney Moncrief 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
34 Dan Roundfield 5 3 2 5 0 0 0
35 Paul Silas 5 2 3 5 0 0 0
36 John Stockton 5 0 5 5 0 0 0
37 Nate Thurmond 5 2 3 5 0 0 0
38 Jerry West 5 4 1 5 0 0 0
39 Quinn Buckner 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
40 Marcus Camby 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
41 Doug Christie 4 1 3 4 0 0 0
42 Horace Grant 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
43 LeBron James 4 4 0 4 0 0 0
44 Karl Malone 4 3 1 4 0 0 0
45 Chris Paul 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
46 Tayshaun Prince 4 0 4 4 0 0 0
47 Rajon Rondo 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
48 Buck Williams 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
49 Metta World Peace 4 2 2 4 0 0 0
50 Larry Bird 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
51 P.J. Brown 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
52 Dave Cowens 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
53 T.R. Dunn 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
54 Patrick Ewing 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
55 Eddie Jones 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
56 Andrei Kirilenko 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
57 Bob Love 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
58 Larry Nance 3 1 2 3 0 0 0
59 Shaquille O'Neal 3 0 3 3 0 0 0
60 Paul Pressey 3 2 1 3 0 0 0
61 Brian Taylor 3 0 1 1 2 0 2
62 Dwyane Wade 3 0 3 3 0 0 0

:confusedshrug:
Yes, because as we all know, Jason Kidd is a greater defensive player than Hakeem and rod man. EVERYBODY knows that. :rolleyes:

PJR
11-11-2012, 02:18 AM
All I gotta say is this.

When Jordan played, there was a clear discrepancy from his peers at his posistion, in career averages, in both the post-season and regular season.

Can't say the same in regards to Kobe in comparison to D.Wade

Goodnight. :oldlol:

swag2011
11-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Yes, because as we all know, Jason Kidd is a greater defensive player than Hakeem and rod man. EVERYBODY knows that. :rolleyes:

Comparing different players who play different positions? :biggums: Wow, i'm convinced you are just really stupid. At least with Wade and Kobe we were comparing TWO shooting guards who are pretty much each others competitions for first team D and all nba.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:20 AM
This guy tries so hard, yet still ends up sounding stupid. :roll:
Only to those that are incapable of understanding what is beyond their meager abilities.

Young X
11-11-2012, 02:20 AM
How long of a prime does Wade have? One season? When he wasn't injured from 2008-2011 Kobe was stacking rings and Finals MVPs and Lebron was stacking MVPs and PER championships. :confusedshrug:
- Wade's prime is from '06-'11
- Since you brought it up, Wade had a higher PER than either of them in '07 and was 2nd to Lebron in '09 and '10
- Wade led his team to a championship in '06
- Wade won a Finals MVP in '06

Like I said, neither Kobe or Lebron have done anything that supports them being on another level from Wade as players.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Comparing different players who play different positions? :biggums: Wow, i'm convinced you are just really stupid. At least with Wade and Kobe we were comparing TWO shooting guards who are pretty much each others competitions for first team D and all nba.
Good for you. :applause:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Only to those that are incapable of understanding what is beyond their meager abilities.

What happened to me being on your "ignore list", genius? Lol.

You're too easy kiddo. Good luck Kobe fans. :oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot

Jason Kidd is a guard. Rodman and Kareem are big men. None of Jason Kidd's all defensive team selections were over a big man.

Kobe and Wade are both guards. All of Kobe's all defensive team selections were over Wade (from 04 on).

swag2011
Good for you. :applause:

typical. have nothing else to say. Glad you are learning how to deal with reality. :cheers:

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:23 AM
typical. have nothing else to say. Glad you are learning how to deal with reality. :cheers:
I already explained I'm not going to argue with dogs

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:25 AM
What happened to me being on your "ignore list", genius? Lol.

You're too easy kiddo. Good luck Kobe fans. :oldlol:
Obviously your off it. I know. Tough dots to connect. It checks out though. :roll:

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 02:26 AM
- Wade's prime is from '06-'11
- Since you brought it up, Wade had a higher PER than either of them in '07 and was 2nd to Lebron in '09 and '10
- Wade led his team to a championship in '06
- Wade won a Finals MVP in '06

Like I said, neither Kobe or Lebron have done anything that supports them being on another level from Wade as players.

2 years of Wade's "prime" he only played 50 games.

Lebron and Kobe have never played that few games in a season ever. :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Obviously your off it. I know. Tough dots to connect. It checks out though. :roll:

Trying this hard and saying bullshit is ridiculous. :oldlol:

swag2011
11-11-2012, 02:27 AM
I already explained I'm not going to argue with dogs

Or are you just upset that Wade isn't considered to be better than Kobe, by like anyone lol? It's OK, like i told you earlier, "best shot blocking guard in history" has a nice ring to it. Nice made up award so you stans can feel better.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Or are you just upset that Wade isn't considered to be better than Kobe, by like anyone lol? It's OK, like i told you earlier, "best shot blocking guard in history" has a nice ring to it. Nice made up award so you stans can feel better.
I never even said wade was better

HEAT111
11-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Why would it even matter? Wade went to college and Kobe got drafted straight after High School. Kobe has the experience obviously.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Trying this hard and saying bullshit is ridiculous. :oldlol:
I already explained it. My post is still there. I'm not explaining it again. If my explanation is beyond you, so be it.

DaSeba5
11-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Wow no respect for Wade :(

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 02:35 AM
i know kobes avg is 25 pts but can anyone remember the last time he actually put up 25 pts for a season??

edit: it was like 9 years ago. come on. we'll compare their averages when wade has the next 4 yrs of ptuting up under 22 ppg

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 02:37 AM
I already explained it. My post is still there. I'm not explaining it again. If my explanation is beyond you, so be it.

Lol. Is this really the best you can do?

Anyway, peaks are debatable. If we're talking primes though, Kobe is the better player.

Young X
11-11-2012, 02:38 AM
2 years of Wade's "prime" he only played 50 games.

Lebron and Kobe have never played that few games in a season ever. :confusedshrug:
That's true and that's part of the reason why they have better careers than Wade, but when you look at when Wade was healthy and in his prime, he led his team to a championship, was statistically just as good as both of them, was a top 3 MVP player/candidate, won a scoring title, won a Finals MVP, was 1st team All NBA, and was 3rd in DPOY voting (right behind Lebron). What have prime Kobe and Lebron done that suggests they were clearly better than prime Wade?

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 02:38 AM
Lol. Is this really the best you can do?

It's okay. Let it go.
Yes. Stop wasting your time with me.

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 02:39 AM
That's true and that's part of the reason why they have better careers than Wade, but when you look at when Wade was healthy and in his prime, he led his team to a championship, was statistically just as good as both of them, was a top 3 MVP player/candidate, won a scoring title, won a Finals MVP, was 1st team All NBA, and was 3rd in DPOY voting (right behind Lebron). What have prime Kobe and Lebron done that suggests they were clearly better than prime Wade?

what has prime one game jordan done to show hes better than prime one game andre miller?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-11-2012, 02:41 AM
Yes. Stop wasting your time with me.

Smartest thing you've said. :cheers:

Young X
11-11-2012, 02:42 AM
what has prime one game jordan done to show hes better than prime one game andre miller?
What does this have to do with my post?

Rubio2Gasol
11-11-2012, 02:42 AM
NumberSix :roll:

Yao Ming's Foot
11-11-2012, 02:44 AM

I already told you. Sustained reliable dominance and defensive impact. Prime Wade isn't on their level if he is missing 20% of the season.

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 02:45 AM
What does this have to do with my post?

just showing you its flawed to use that logic to make the point you are trying to make. obviously the more you break it down and limit the sample size the more worse players are going to appear identical to better ones.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Nice to see the thread spin out off control.

i know kobes avg is 25 pts but can anyone remember the last time he actually put up 25 pts for a season??

edit: it was like 9 years ago. come on.

2010-2011: 25.3ppg :coleman:

jstern
11-11-2012, 02:53 AM
2 seasons?

Kobe has been playing like 17 years and out of those years you pick 2?

Entitlement generation, two years is suppose to be better than 20 years of excellence?
You have comprehension problems.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 02:54 AM
just showing you its flawed to use that logic to make the point you are trying to make. obviously the more you break it down and limit the sample size the more worse players are going to appear identical to better ones.

You don't break it down to one game.

Prime LeBron vs Prime Kobe vs Prime Wade is a very fair debate.

Prime Miller vs Prime Jordan isn't even anything close to a debate.

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 02:56 AM
Nice to see the thread spin out off control.

2010-2011: 25.3ppg :coleman:

still above his career avg. gotta be lower

You don't break it down to one game.

Prime LeBron vs Prime Kobe vs Prime Wade is a very fair debate.

Prime Miller vs Prime Jordan isn't even anything close to a debate.

why can you break it down to like 70 games? why not keep going? lets do 1 play. since sustained dominance is irrelevant, whos the best 1 play player of all time?

Graviton
11-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Current Kobe>2010-2012 Kobe, for some reason he looks a lot healthier and is taking smarter shots. He is getting people involved and is scoring efficiently. It comes so easily to him, sometimes he needs to take more shots instead of passing to incompetent Ron or Blake though. I will take contested Kobe fadeaway 3s over wide open Blake/Artest 3s.

As for Wade, he seems alright. He still can't shoot though, but he is clearly 2nd-3rd option now. His stats won't be as impressive because Miami actually has an amazing TEAM with lot of productive players. Bosh, Chalmers, Allen, Lewis, Battier, Cole can all get double digits any night. Bosh/Lebron/Wade are good for 20+. Hard for Wade to get 25/5/5 nowadays.

Right now, Kobe is clearly better. But come playoff time we will see how healthy Wade performs and if Kobe's sustains his energy and efficiency.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 03:03 AM
still above his career avg. gotta be lower

Career average: 25.4 ppg :coleman:

One tenth isn't THAT big of difference, but I don't really know what you meant by gotta be lower. It's lower in 10-11 :confusedshrug:

why can you break it down to like 70 games? why not keep going? lets do 1 play. since sustained dominance is irrelevant, whos the best 1 play player of all time?

Sustained dominance =/= Prime, doesn't it ?

Why are you comparing Miller to Jordan, again ? You're comparing a clearly inferior player to another superstar level player (considered the GOAT). LeBron vs Wade vs Kobe... none of them are inferior to each other in the sense that their all superstars level players in their primes. Not a hard concept to grasp.

Young X
11-11-2012, 03:06 AM
I already told you. Sustained reliable dominance and defensive impact. Prime Wade isn't on their level if he is missing 20% of the season.
Wade played 75+ games in '06, '09, '10, and '11. One freak injury doesn't necessarily mean he was worse at playing basketball or way less reliable.

It's not like I was using one game to try to say Wade was better than Kobe or that he should be ranked higher than him, I used Wade's seasons when he was at the top of his game to show that he was comparable to Lebron and Kobe in their primes.

DatAsh
11-11-2012, 03:18 AM

Kobe's also committing nearly twice as many turnovers, playing much worse defense, and his team is 2-4 as opposed to 5-1. There's two sides to every story. I find it irritating that both sides consistently seem to leave off the side that doesn't support their hero. Why can't you guys just present the whole truth for once?

You're also wrong - intentionally or not - about Kobe being more efficient. Kobe is shooting 56% according to FG percentage, and 61% according to - the better - TS percentage. Wade is shooting 57% FG and 62% TS. It's certainly close, but it's simply wrong to say that Kobe has been the more efficient player thus far.

Now, as for who I think has played better so far, six games in: Having seen all twelve games in question in their entirety, I'd have to go with Kobe.

One thing thing the stat sheet doesn't show, and it's the biggest reason why I lean towards Kobe here, is how their points are scored. Kobe's efficiency so far has come from being hot. Almost all of his points are coming from the halfcourt and a lot of them were bail out shots that he was forced to take. On the other hand, I feel as though Wade's efficiency so far is largely due to easy layups/dunks created for him by Lebron.

I will say that Wade's stats are somewhat (misleadingly)lowered due to the Heat playing well and sitting Wade/James in the fourth, but I still think Kobe has been the better player up to this point.

Deuce Bigalow
11-11-2012, 03:41 AM
It's hilarious, man.

Like seriously.

Career averages

Dwyane Wade:

Regular Season

25-5-5 49% shooting

Postseason

25-5-5 48% shooting

Kobe Bryant

Regular Season

25-5-4 45%

Postseason

25-5-4 45% shooting...

The Iron Fist
11-11-2012, 04:02 AM
I respect Wade a lot more. I know he struggles with injuries and takes steroids. But at the very least he isn't an ego maniac. He can win it all without being alpha.
Kobe did that and you say he was carried.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 04:41 AM
I never said anything about Wade being better than Kobe in all-time. I don't think anyone thinks that.

I'm just talking about when they were both at the top of their game during the top of their careers that Wade was arguably better than Kobe. If you think it's worthless then so be it, but a lot of people do value how good players were when they were at the top of their game.

So do you think 09 Wade > 06 Kobe, 08 Kobe

moey-
11-11-2012, 04:42 AM

Really? Not by close margins??

Wade in 06: 27/6/7 @ 50%, 17% from 3, 78% FT
Kobe in in 06: 35/5/5 @ 45%, 35% from 3, 85% FT

So yes, It's closer than you think.

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 05:06 AM
Wade played 75+ games in '06, '09, '10, and '11. One freak injury doesn't necessarily mean he was worse at playing basketball or way less reliable.

It's not like I was using one game to try to say Wade was better than Kobe or that he should be ranked higher than him, I used Wade's seasons when he was at the top of his game to show that he was comparable to Lebron and Kobe in their primes.

im replying to you and whats his face with the same thing, since ur both saying the same point

what gives you the right to say its okay to compare 1 season of someone at their best and not 8 seasons? if you can do that, why cant i compare 1 month or 1 game?

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 05:14 AM
im replying to you and whats his face with the same thing, since ur both saying the same point

what gives you the right to say its okay to compare 1 season of someone at their best and not 8 seasons? if you can do that, why cant i compare 1 month or 1 game?

Just to make it clear (if I'm the "what his face" your referring too :oldlol:) 1 season at a player's best usually means his peak... which can stretch to either 1 year or one 1-3 years.

I think were both talking about prime years, which obviously Kobe has more off, but that doesn't Wade is playing worse and he's arguably better.

I've never argued either of that, though. It just boggled my mind that your post was off on saying Kobe last averaged 25ppg 9 years ago (when it was 2+ years ago) and compared Jordan to Miller in terms of 1 game, like that's a legit comparison to Kobe and Wade in their prime years, even if I were to go with your 1 game theory.

Vertical-24
11-11-2012, 08:01 AM

And Andrew Bynum was the best player on the Lakers right? Yeah, ok RG :facepalm

RazorBaLade
11-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Just to make it clear (if I'm the "what his face" your referring too :oldlol:) 1 season at a player's best usually means his peak... which can stretch to either 1 year or one 1-3 years.

I think were both talking about prime years, which obviously Kobe has more off, but that doesn't Wade is playing worse and he's arguably better.

I've never argued either of that, though. It just boggled my mind that your post was off on saying Kobe last averaged 25ppg 9 years ago (when it was 2+ years ago) and compared Jordan to Miller in terms of 1 game, like that's a legit comparison to Kobe and Wade in their prime years, even if I were to go with your 1 game theory.

yes sorry i didnt feel like scrolling up, didnt mean disrespect.

but i disagree with that entire premise. kobe is a better basketball player because he is so damn good for so damn long. Yes we can take absolute peak and say one season or 2 seasons, but if we break it down to a season, couldnt we go with best for a few months, or days? Why is it okay to limit things like that?

Its like if megan fox was a 9/10 every day of the week, and kate upton was a 8/10 every day but on friday shes a 9.5/10 ... Is it really fair to say okay, at their very best, friday evening, kate is hotter than megan, but that kate is a hotter girl? i wouldnt be able to

I think longetivity is a factor that has to go into determining skill. its part of it.

millers best game is comparable to a gm from jordan ... sample size makes fools of us all, is my point

Rysio
11-11-2012, 08:27 AM
offensively its not even close. wade has no argument.

comerb
11-11-2012, 08:30 AM
Did I miss the part where Wade was playing poorly? Poor guy has barely set foot on the court with all the blowouts. It's not like's he's averaging over 4 turnovers a game or something....

9erempiree
11-11-2012, 08:30 AM
It's almost a joke that Kobe is being compared to Wade. I brought it up because of the people that like to compare the two.

When it comes down to it, Kobe's a legend in the game of basketball where Wade is just another player.

9erempiree
11-11-2012, 08:39 AM

this comment is a joke.

so you are saying a man that's been to 3 Finals is comparable to a player that's been to 7 Finals and hold many records in this league?

20yearsofExcellencebe.

Rubio2Gasol
11-11-2012, 09:17 AM
All I know is that if Wade was better in 06 then Kobe was better in 09 or vice versa.

I don't see how you can give him both years.

You're basically saying "Hey I'm using one set of criteria for this year, and then I'm going to modify my criteria to produce the desired outcome this other year"

Both years are very debatable.

The only year I'd give to Wade is 09....that year he was probably the best player in the league.

derb2k2
11-11-2012, 09:23 AM
i'll take Wade's defense and EFFICIENCY over anything Kobe throws. Which is mostly bricks anyways.

Rysio
11-11-2012, 09:26 AM
and lol at 09 wade being better than kobe. struggled and couldnt even beat the garbage hawks and got outplayed by joe johnson in game 7.

blablabla
11-11-2012, 09:31 AM
no he can't

ImmortalD24
11-11-2012, 09:32 AM
and lol at 09 wade being better than kobe. struggled and couldnt even beat the garbage hawks and got outplayed by joe johnson in game 7.
I still can't believe that series. :facepalm Only series I was off for the 09 playoffs:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3553/3452399264_a76e043e25_z.jpg
Flickr LINK (http://www.flickr.com/photos/immortaldragon/3452399264/in/photostream)

Rubio2Gasol
11-11-2012, 09:34 AM

Regular season - Kobe
Playoffs- Wade

Regular season - Wade
Playoffs - Kobe.

Is this fair enough?

derb2k2
11-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Lakers fans' bias is clearly showing. Not even worth posting in this thread. They definitely feel their "god" is threatened by Wade which is entirely legit.

PJR
11-11-2012, 10:08 AM

:oldlol: As if Kobrick put in the same scenario, with the same supporting cast, would've faired any better.

Kobe lost in the first round to a Suns team masquerading Boris Diaw at Center. :oldlol:

Child please.

Rysio
11-11-2012, 10:20 AM
:oldlol: As if Kobrick put in the same scenario, with the same supporting cast, would've faired any better.

Kobe lost in the first round to a Suns team masquerading Boris Diaw at Center. :oldlol:

Child please.

lol kobe lost to a team that made it to wcf and lost to nba champions in 6 games. while wade got embarrassed by a team that got swept by lebrick and dwight 2 years in a row. gtfo

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 10:21 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Wade and Kobe are not comparable.

If Wade played at his high level for at least 10 seasons, maybe. But this dude got what, 3 good seasons? Dude is injury-prone, relies on refs too much, doesn't have much of a jumpshot, and cries and whines to the refs everytime he misses a shot. This guy is top 10? CHILDREN, PLEASE.

PJR
11-11-2012, 10:27 AM
lol kobe lost to a team that made it to wcf and lost to nba champions in 6 games. while wade got embarrassed by a team that got swept by lebrick and dwight 2 years in a row. gtfo

Like I said, as if Kobrick would've faired any better with the same supporting cast. :oldlol:

PJR
11-11-2012, 10:28 AM

If Wade played at his high level for at least 10 seasons, maybe. But this dude got what, 3 good seasons? Dude is injury-prone, relies on refs too much, doesn't have much of a jumpshot, and cries and whines to the refs everytime he misses a shot. This guy is top 10? CHILDREN, PLEASE.

You can sprew this nonsense as much as you want, it won't make it any more true.

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 10:31 AM
You can sprew this nonsense as much as you want, it won't make it any more true.
You can deny it as much as you want, it won't make the truth go away.
Not to mention he became a second fiddle in his PRIME. PLEASE.

PJR
11-11-2012, 10:38 AM
:oldlol: Kobe was second fiddle for the like the first 8 years of his career. And would later bitch about it, because he was tired of Shaq getting more perceived credit. WAHHH my work ethic is better than Shaq, why am I second fiddle??? WAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: .

I commend Wade for being an unselish player, and not caring about trivial nonsense like being "the man". :applause:

Rysio
11-11-2012, 10:38 AM
You can deny it as much as you want, it won't make the truth go away.
Not to mention he became a third fiddle in his PRIME. PLEASE.
fixed.

Vertical-24
11-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Regular season - Kobe
Playoffs- Wade

Regular season - Wade
Playoffs - Kobe.

Is this fair enough?

Most reasonable post in this entire thread :cheers:

Rysio
11-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Regular season - Kobe
Playoffs- refs

Regular season - Wade
Playoffs - Kobe.

Is this fair enough?
i can agree with this.

plowking
11-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Wade starts winning, and insecure Kobe threads pop up.

Can't wait until he overtakes Kobe in rings.

Vertical-24
11-11-2012, 10:48 AM
:oldlol: Kobe was second fiddle for the like the first 8 years of his career. And would later bitch about it, because he was tired of Shaq getting more perceived credit. WAHHH my work ethic is better than Shaq, why am I second fiddle??? WAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry: .

I commend Wade for being an unselish player, and not caring about trivial nonsense like being "the man". :applause:

Eh, it could be argued that the reason Wade conceded to Lebron is because he was on his way downhill and Lebron was still in his prime. By conceding he knew he could be more successful and just went with what inevitably would've happened anyway. It has a lot less to do with Wade being unselfish and a lot more to do with Wade not being delusional.

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 10:49 AM

First 8 years of his career as second fiddle, what's wrong with that? Did you realize he was an 18 year old coming into the league? That's a great way to start a career, and he later went on to win as the man.

Wade's career went the opposite :roll: dude slowly regressed and gave over control of his team, as he continues to whine and cry to the ref. Wade will be remember as a great SG, but nowhere near top 10 level of Kobe.

HiphopRelated
11-11-2012, 10:52 AM

You don't have 3 good years and average 25/5/6 for a decade

Don't be simple

Wade's playing 30 mpg in blowout wins

Kobe's playing his heart out to be sub .500 with the best front court in the league

Rysio
11-11-2012, 10:56 AM

he needs 4 rings. he's doesnt even have 4 seasons left in his career. please stop.

elementally morale
11-11-2012, 11:09 AM

You won't be able to wait for that long, I agree.

plowking
11-11-2012, 11:14 AM
You won't be able to wait for that long, I agree.

Who are you?

HiphopRelated
11-11-2012, 11:17 AM
he needs 4 rings. he's doesnt even have 4 seasons left in his career. please stop.
based on? absolutely nothing

blablabla
11-11-2012, 11:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVp376h4Ok

longtime lurker
11-11-2012, 11:38 AM

If any one is insecure it's the Kobe haters and Wade stans. Wades a great player but he's not on Kobe's level. With all the crap that was talked in the offseason about Wade overtaking Kobe and now he's settling into 2nd/3rd option territory while Kobe is still playing at an all NBA first team level a lot of posters look stupid and it shows in their bitterness.

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-11-2012, 11:45 AM
People keep talking about Wade's defense like he isn't a lazy defender just like Kobe. They both play defense when they feel like it.

Heavincent
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
What are Wade homers even trying to argue? Kobe is easily better right now, and he's easily better career wise. Anybody who isn't retarded can see that.

elementally morale
11-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Who are you?

None of your business, I guess.

However, I'm someone constantly reading your nonsense, and I have to admit you are very good for something.

A laugh.

TheNaturalWR
11-11-2012, 12:38 PM
People keep talking about Wade's defense like he isn't a lazy defender just like Kobe. They both play defense when they feel like it.

Except when they both put their mind to it, Wade is the better on-ball defender. A "lazy" Wade also defends the rim like no other guard in the history of basketball.

White Mamba
11-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Wade better than me?
http://i.imgur.com/17Zf0.gif

wow my rep become red? what for?

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Except when they both put their mind to it, Wade is the better on-ball defender. A "lazy" Wade also defends the rim like no other guard in the history of basketball.

Lol even if that were the case (which it isn't) why chastise one guy for doing one thing when the other does the same? Doesn't matter how good either are if they rarely display it. Fact is, Wade can be just as lackadaisical on defense as Kobe (and he usually is) but everyone likes to point out Kobe's bad defense because it's the popular thing to do on ISH.

RRR3
11-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Where were you last year when Kobe was putting up 3-21 games? Funny how you only come out bragging when Kobe is on a hot streak.

TheFan
11-11-2012, 01:17 PM
08 - 09 season for Wade is one of the best seasons ever for any guard... including MJ. The only seasons Kobe had that can compared to that are 02-03 and 05-06.

Kobe is a better all around scorer and one to one defender.
Wade is a better ball handler, playmaker and help defender.

RIGHT NOW... Wade is a better player... no shame on this... Wade is younger... Kobe is past his prime... nothing wrong with this.

Career wise Kobe still has the lead over Wade.

Thats my opinion on The Wade vs Kobe debate.

AirTupac
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
08 - 09 season for Wade is one of the best seasons ever for any guard... including MJ. The only seasons Kobe had that can compared to that are 02-03 and 05-06.

Kobe is a better all around scorer and one to one defender.
Wade is a better ball handler, playmaker and help defender.

RIGHT NOW... Wade is a better player... no shame on this... Wade is younger... Kobe is past his prime... nothing wrong with this.

Career wise Kobe still has the lead over Wade.

Thats my opinion on The Wade vs Kobe debate.

He's not better than Kobe right now either :oldlol:

chazzy
11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
http://j.wigflip.com/qpNQsiA8/roflbot.jpg

AirTupac
11-11-2012, 01:45 PM

Id rep you again if I could :oldlol:

thatoneblackguy
11-11-2012, 01:46 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chazzy again.

HiphopRelated
11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
that's going to be Kobe stans, he's the one running out of time...and team

ashlar
11-11-2012, 02:08 PM

:lol

tmacattack33
11-11-2012, 02:41 PM
LOL, Kobe has a nice 5 game stretch and the Kobe lovers are out in full force.

Five games don't mean sh*t.

The usual trend for Kobe is a downward trend as the year goes on... he has started hot before and has had his FG% drop significantly as the year has went on.

funnystuff
11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hmm, I'd rather be 5-1 than 2-4.

RRR3
11-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Current Kobe>2010-2012 Kobe, for some reason he looks a lot healthier and is taking smarter shots. He is getting people involved and is scoring efficiently. It comes so easily to him, sometimes he needs to take more shots instead of passing to incompetent Ron or Blake though. I will take contested Kobe fadeaway 3s over wide open Blake/Artest 3s.

As for Wade, he seems alright. He still can't shoot though, but he is clearly 2nd-3rd option now. His stats won't be as impressive because Miami actually has an amazing TEAM with lot of productive players. Bosh, Chalmers, Allen, Lewis, Battier, Cole can all get double digits any night. Bosh/Lebron/Wade are good for 20+. Hard for Wade to get 25/5/5 nowadays.

Right now, Kobe is clearly better. But come playoff time we will see how healthy Wade performs and if Kobe's sustains his energy and efficiency.
You clearly don't watch the Heat.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Why are people using team records and terms like "Wade is winning" or "Kobe is winning" to prove a point on who's playing better right now ?

You clearly don't watch the Heat.

He said "can".

RRR3
11-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Why are people using team records and terms like "Wade is winning" or "Kobe is winning" to prove a point on who's playing better right now ?

He said "can".
Joel Anthony "can" score 10 points. Doesn't mean he's likely too. Battier is only good in the finals, apparently, and Cole usually has a negative effect on the Heat when he plays.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Joel Anthony "can" score 10 points. Doesn't mean he's likely too. Battier is only good in the finals, apparently, and Cole literally has a negative effect on the Heat when he plays.

He didn't say he's "likely too", either. And I'm not saying that now, don't know what your getting at.

Besides, Battier was like 1 point away from getting 10 points vs the Nets.

That's strange, because if were using the past as a reference, wasn't Cole looked on as a positive at times for his hustle and timely shooting when he played in the playoffs ?

Anyways, neither play enough minutes to probably get there (like Cole, he makes too many mistakes sometimes), but they "can" get there if they got the hot hand and LeBron and Wade make their passes and they knock it down. Any shooter can get there. If I had to choose between the two, then it's obviously Battier.

RRR3
11-11-2012, 05:05 PM
He didn't say he's "likely too", either. And I'm not saying that now, don't know what your getting at.

Besides, Battier was like 1 point away from getting 10 points vs the Nets.

That's strange, because if were using the past as a reference, wasn't Cole looked on as a positive at times for his hustle and timely shooting when he played in the playoffs ?

Anyways, neither play enough minutes to probably get there (like Cole, he makes too many mistakes sometimes), but they "can" get there if they got the hot hand and LeBron and Wade make their passes.
He was using them as examples as Wade having a lot of scoring options, and basically I mean that I don't consider either Battier or Cole to generally be favorable options for scoring. Perhaps I shouldn't have been a dick about it, though. Regardless, Battier probably shot 15 3's that game and made 3 (just knowing him I assume that's what happened). Cole literally had one game in the playoffs where he hit a few important shots he was useless otherwise. And his hustle is irrelevant considering he just bricks the shot or gets blocked at the rim anyways. He's at least learned how to shoot better and seems less stupid this year, though.

TheMarkMadsen
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Hmm, I'd rather be 5-1 than 2-4.

Wade fans "Ha Kobe playing well in the first 5 games doesn't mean shlt, its still early in the season"

Yet wade fans are clinging to the fact that they are 5-1 compared to 2-4. :roll:

So its to early to compare Kobe & wades individual stats this season but not to early to compare their team records? :lol.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
He was using them as examples as Wade having a lot of scoring options, and basically I mean that I don't consider either Battier or Cole to generally be favorable options for scoring.

Regardless, Wade does have a lot more scoring options and an even better one than himself.

Battier probably shot 15 3's that game and made 3 (just knowing him I assume that's what happened).

3-9. Average.

Cole literally had one game in the playoffs where he hit a few important shots he was useless otherwise. And his hustle is irrelevant considering he just bricks the shot or gets blocked at the rim anyways. He's at least learned how to shoot better and seems less stupid this year, though.

Yeah, minutes go down and he isn't going to be used because he isn't good enough.

My only point is that he can get multiple double digit games if they look for him to score off the bench. He could prove that last year, with at least 21 times of 10+. He's not going to get the same looks these days, because they are starting to use better scoring options than him.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Wade fans "Ha Kobe playing well in the first 5 games doesn't mean shlt, its still early in the season"

Yet wade fans are clinging to the fact that they are 5-1 compared to 2-4. :roll:

So its to early to compare Kobe & wades individual stats this season but not to early to compare their team records? :lol.

It doesn't make any sense either to bring up records and people are bringing up their careers into this, when that's not exactly the topic (OP did a good job to troll too).

RRR3
11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Regardless, Wade does have a lot more scoring options and an even better one than himself.

3-9. Average.

Yeah, minutes go down and he isn't going to be used because he isn't good enough.

My only point is that he can get multiple double digit games if they look for him to score off the bench. He could prove that last year, with at least 21 times of 10+. He's not going to get the same looks these days, because they are starting to use better scoring options than him.
Cole shouldn't be looking to score much, though. Not IMO. He's not effective enough doing so.

Legends66NBA7
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Cole shouldn't be looking to score much, though. Not IMO. He's not effective enough doing so.

I know that. He's too erratic.

Doesn't mean he couldn't with this team.

RRR3
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I know that. He's too erratic.

Doesn't mean he couldn't with this team.
Not on the current Heat, it's not needed from him.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 05:45 PM
If any one is insecure it's the Kobe haters and Wade stans. Wades a great player but he's not on Kobe's level. With all the crap that was talked in the offseason about Wade overtaking Kobe and now he's settling into 2nd/3rd option territory while Kobe is still playing at an all NBA first team level a lot of posters look stupid and it shows in their bitterness.
Yes. That's probably why some Wade Stan made this thread in the first place........ Oh, wait. :hammerhead:

3LiftHeatCurse
11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, Dwight Howard is demanding double teams so the role players are getting better looks.

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Kobetards are so sad.

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Kobetards are so sad.
NumberSix

NumberSix
11-11-2012, 07:19 PM
NumberSix
Bladers

TheBigVeto
11-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Wade is overrated but he's better than Kobe anytime.

AirTupac
11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
3 for 15? 3 for 16?

:bowdown:

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 09:18 PM
3 for 15? 3 for 16?

:bowdown:
dammit you got here before me :roll:

Graviton
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Jesus Wade looks more broken down than Kobe. A shooting guard that can't shoot will have those terrible shooting nights.

Watching both of them this season, it's so much easier for Kobe to score. It's always smooth and effortless, he can hit shots or post you up and get to work. For Wade it's a struggle, he can't hit shit, his flops are outlawed, no one falls for his fakes no more and he gets abused in the paint. Bosh is a better 2nd option than Wade atm.

Heavincent
11-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Wade is averaging 18/4/4.

Just saying.

Ikill
11-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Jesus Wade looks more broken down than Kobe. A shooting guard that can't shoot will have those terrible shooting nights.

Watching both of them this season, it's so much easier for Kobe to score. It's always smooth and effortless, he can hit shots or post you up and get to work. For Wade it's a struggle, he can't hit shit, his flops are outlawed, no one falls for his fakes no more and he gets abused in the paint. Bosh is a better 2nd option than Wade atm.
Wades been fine other than this game

AK47DR91
11-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Wade has one thing over Kobe. He's the greatest player of the franchise he plays for. :pimp:

ripthekik
11-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Wade has one thing over Kobe. He's the greatest player of the franchise he plays for. :pimp:
that's going to be taken away from him pretty soon, if not already :roll: :roll:

AK47DR91
11-11-2012, 10:52 PM
that's going to be taken away from him pretty soon, if not already :roll: :roll:
LeBron won't stick around for more than the current contract. He's a front-runner! He'll dodge Miami as soon as Wade and Bosh declines.

LakersForlife
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
talk to me when wade gets 5 RINGS

AK47DR91
11-11-2012, 10:56 PM
Shaq carried Kobe to 3 rings.

Wade carried Shaq to his 4th ring.

Can anybody claim that they carried the most dominating center in NBA history to a championship ring? Only Wade can.

AirTupac
11-11-2012, 11:00 PM

Can anybody claim that they carried the most dominating center in NBA history to a championship ring? Only Wade can.

Okay lets play this game.

Refs carried Wade to his 1st ring.
LeBron carried Wade to his 2nd ring.

Kobe 2 rings > Wade's 0 rings.

The Choken One
11-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Wade isn't half the player Kobe is.

Only stans believe he is.

Micku
11-12-2012, 01:41 AM

Kobe started very well last season too, but he ended up running out of gas. And the year before that, and the year before that.

Wade is sharing the ball with LBJ, but you can tell it's easier for Kobe to score. However, it's beginning of the season. Things change. Wade usually have great months by mid or near end of the season while Kobe have great months in the beginning. Both players will have their hot and cold streaks.

Mr. Jabbar
11-12-2012, 01:42 AM

http://imageshack.us/a/img821/6923/travestibikini.png

9erempiree
11-15-2012, 04:10 PM
These people are slowly vanishing.

R.I.P.

blablabla
11-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Lebron won the MVP,Finals MVP a championship and reached the finals twice as the Heats best Player
Wade won the Finals MVP and a championship as Miamis best player

It doesn't matter when he leaves the Heat he is the greatest player that ever played for Miami