PDA

View Full Version : Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

oh the horror
11-15-2012, 02:00 AM
after 17 seasons is performing like he is right now.

While I dont give a shit about the whole "who is better" aspect....This is something you need to look at in terms of longevity with players, and their 'greatness'.

Kobe's peers are NOT on his level anymore, and Wade, who is YOUNGER is declining at a pretty serious rate lately.

What say you?

Indian guy
11-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Wade looks fine to me physically. His issues are all mental right now.

RRR3
Damn OTH I thought you were a good Lakers fan. Just another mamba apostle after all. We get it "Be" is the "GOAT GAWD".

red1
shit is frustrating, he is not hungry at all. everything about him is relaxed and lazy

M.Bustly15A5RU8
11-15-2012, 02:02 AM
I say we hear about this same thing every single day so you don't need to make a thread about. Jesus Christ the dick riding on this forum is unbearable.

TheBigVeto
11-15-2012, 02:04 AM
I say Kobe had some illegal procedures done on him.
Wade is dumb enough not to follow suit.

Meticode
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16651034.jpg

RRR3
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/16651034.jpg
Pac :rockon: :pimp: :cheers:

NewYorkNoPicks
after 17 seasons is performing like he is right now.

While I dont give a shit about the whole "who is better" aspect....This is something you need to look at in terms of longevity with players, and their 'greatness'.

Kobe's peers are NOT on his level anymore, and Wade, who is YOUNGER is declining at a pretty serious rate lately.

What say you?

Ill always say this...

The guys who play at a high level for a long period pf time are those that have a scientific approach to the game.

These are the players who rely on skill and savvy moreso than athletic gifts to dominate. Take a look at Paul Pierce for instance.

Kobe made sure he did what Jordan did, changing his game as his athleticism declined. Guys like Kobe, Melo and Pierce last forever while the Wades, LeBrons and McGradys burn out

oh the horror
11-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Damn OTH I thought you were a good Lakers fan. Just another mamba apostle after all. We get it "Be" is the "GOAT GAWD".

I call it like I see it dude. Im watching Kobe running around out there, and im saying to myself....either this dude is on steroid of some kind, or he sold his soul to the devil, because at 34 years old, 17 seasons in, he shouldnt be doing the shit he's doing out there.

He's declined in various areas, but it's pretty fu*king impressive.

RRR3
11-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Ill always say this...

The guys who play at a high level for a long period pf time are those that have a scientific approach to the game.

These are the players who rely on skill and savvy moreso than athletic gifts to dominate. Take a look at Paul Pierce for instance.

Kobe made sure he did what Jordan did, changing his game as his athleticism declined. Guys like Kobe, Melo and Pierce last forever while the Wades, LeBrons and McGradys burn out
Trying to subtly put Melo over LeBron. I'll give you credit for trying. LeBron is much more skilled than people want to give him credit for anyways.

oh the horror
11-15-2012, 02:07 AM
Ill always say this...

Paul Pierce is also another good example. Yes.

RRR3
11-15-2012, 02:07 AM
I call it like I see it dude. Im watching Kobe running around out there, and im saying to myself....either this dude is on steroid of some kind, or he sold his soul to the devil, because at 34 years old, 17 seasons in, he shouldnt be doing the shit he's doing out there.

He's declined in various areas, but it's pretty fu*king impressive.
I'm just saying, if you don't want to get trolls in here telling you stupid shit like "Derp Lakers 3-5 Kobrick da wors' evah!" don't make these threads.

Patrick Chewing
11-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Wade also doesn't have to carry this team any longer. That's not an excuse, but I'm pretty sure he's happy playing with Lebron.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm just saying, if you don't want to get trolls in here telling you stupid shit like "Derp Lakers 3-5 Kobrick da wors' evah!" don't make these threads.

You arethe new Pauk

Kobes more skilled than LeBron

oh the horror
11-15-2012, 02:13 AM

Dude, im more worried about purchasing a new car, and my ex girlfriend driving me crazy. Trolls here arent really making me trip.

BMOGEFan
11-15-2012, 02:16 AM
This is what happens when you lack fundamentals kids.

Don't idolize your derrick rose or russel westbrook for too long.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 02:19 AM

Yup

Idolize Kobe, Melo and Pierce

Dont learn from D-Whistle

RRR3
11-15-2012, 02:19 AM
You arethe new Pauk

Kobes more skilled than LeBron
Yeah, didn't deny that. Kobe's also an all-time great, just like LeBron. Melo on the other hand...:roll:

And stop insulting Kobe by comparing Melo to him :facepalm

heyhey
11-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Yup

Dont learn from D-Whistle

yup, even jamal crawford gonna have a longer prime than wade cause at least jamal's got real handles. wade just plays for the whistle nowdays

RRR3
Dude, im more worried about purchasing a new car, and my ex girlfriend driving me crazy. Trolls here arent really making me trip.
I know that feel (somewhat) at least. Not my ex gf, per se, but a girl I had a few dates with and was a close friend driving me crazy. Women smh

flipogb
put Wade and Pau Gasol on the same team, that would be funny to watch. 2 all stars with absolutely no hunger in them

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 02:31 AM
Yeah, didn't deny that. Kobe's also an all-time great, just like LeBron. Melo on the other hand...:roll:

And stop insulting Kobe by comparing Melo to him :facepalm

Actually Kobe said himself Melo is the closest thing the NBA to him in terms of playing style. Since youre so good at looking things up verify the quote yourself

And how do you manage 11,000 posts in 1 year

BMOGEFan
11-15-2012, 02:33 AM
Actually Kobe said himself Melo is the closest thing the NBA to him in terms of playing style. Since youre so good at looking things up verify the quote yourself

13 year olds posting at school, on their phone, and at home.

Why else do you think he doesn't know what fundamentals are.

He's never seen an nba player from the start of a career to the end and how playstyles affect a player's longevity towards the later part of his career.

RRR3
11-15-2012, 02:34 AM

Because I post a lot, duh.

Legends66NBA7
11-15-2012, 02:37 AM

Well, it's not like anybody will idolize Tim Duncan, even though they could learn a lot of fundamentals from him.

Yup

I can get Kobe (sort off), but Melo and Pierce over Duncan in terms of fundamentals ?

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 02:37 AM
pretty much nobody in the nba should be compared with kobe

whether it be what hes done or what hes doing right now at his age. no one in the league can touch it with a 10 foot pole

nobodies like kobe. nobody in the league will even come close to his 5 titles. let alone jordans 6

and nobody will ever come close to the longevity kobe has.

after kobe breaks kareems record. itel never be broken again because highschool to nba was banned and the best players coming up are nearly entirely dependant on flashy non fundimental body dominance and physical advantages.

and the bigger you are the harder/faster your body slows and forces you become a post player

i dont see much of a banging post game out of durant. and when his speed is gone. hes finished. same for lebron... and wades already done

red1
11-15-2012, 02:38 AM
hey kenny I hope you know that lebron is honestly better than kobe

Mr. Jabbar
11-15-2012, 02:41 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img32/3899/89818992.jpg

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 02:42 AM
13 year olds posting at school, on their phone, and at home.

Why else do you think he doesn't know what fundamentals are.

He's never seen an nba player from the start of a career to the end and how playstyles affect a player's longevity towards the later part of his career.

Lol definitely true.

Look at the location he listed next to his avatar: Millenium Falcon

What would you say 6th grade or 7th for this guy?

BMOGEFan
11-15-2012, 02:43 AM

whether it be what hes done or what hes doing right now at his age. no one in the league can touch it with a 10 foot pole

nobodies like kobe. nobody in the league will even come close to his 5 titles. let alone jordans 6

after kobe breaks kareems record. itel never be broken again because highschool to nba was banned and the best players coming up are nearly entirely dependant on flashy non fundimental body dominance and physical advantages.

and the bigger you are the harder/faster your body slows and forces you become a post player

i dont see much of a banging post game out of durant. and when his speed is gone. hes finished. same for lebron... and wades already done

Don't wake the kids up. They haven't seen any player's entire career played out. They think when you are on top of the world, you stay there.

These kids are the same kids who watched vince carter win those dunk contests and think he is the next jordan.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 02:47 AM
Well, it's not like anybody will idolize Tim Duncan, even though they could learn a lot of fundamentals from him.

I can get Kobe (sort off), but Melo and Pierce over Duncan in terms of fundamentals ?

Never said OVER Tim Duncan, just forgot to add his name. But then again most young players coming up will be from the 1 to 3 positions; most people arent 6"11 so watching Duncan wouldnt be necessary.

Since were on the topic Webber back in his Sactown days would be a great big man for kids to idolize also. High and low post, above average ball handling which allowed him to take slower big guys off the dribble, the court vision etc

ripthekik
11-15-2012, 02:49 AM

I disagree with the part about Durant though.
He has his height and his jumpshot. If anything he'll go down the path of Kobe, and not like Wade/Bron.

Noob Saibot
11-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Yea Wade is not playing like himself, and he's injury prone. but he's still more unselfish than Kobe.

MJ(Mean John)
11-15-2012, 02:54 AM

Nah..

I think you're just biased. (Happens to haters)

He said to ignore the "who is better" debate,
Just simply look at how they are performing.

One guy, should be priming it, is looking like a shell of his former self.

While the other guy, who should look like a shell of his former self, is looking great.

RRR3
11-15-2012, 02:55 AM
Nah..

I think you're just biased. (Happens to haters)

He said to ignore the "who is better" debate,
Just simply look at how they are performing.

One guy, should be priming it, is looking like a shell of his former self.

While the other guy, who should look like a shell of his former self, is looking great.
Of course I'm biased, everyone on this whole damn site is to some extent outside of a very few select posters. Of course Kobe is better than Wade right now, that's not exactly hard, though.

Bandito
11-15-2012, 02:59 AM
you were supposed to be a tmac fan but you were unmasked to be another stupidass lebron fan so you of all people can't talk.

I think wade is just coasting and leaving himself healthy for the playoffs. Well see in April who's done and who's not. Wade is still a beast now though...

RRR3
11-15-2012, 03:01 AM
you were supposed to be a tmac fan but you were unmasked to be another stupidass lebron fan so you of all people can't talk.

I think wade is just coasting and leaving himself healthy for the playoffs. Well see in April who's done and who's not. Wade is still a beast now though...
*****, don't tell me who I am. T-Mac is my boy for life, no one talks about him on here except for me and a few other posters. LeBron is my 2nd favorite and he is incredibly relevant, so of course I'm going to talk more about him.

LA Lakers
11-15-2012, 03:03 AM
No way my man Kobe Bean catches Kareem. No way.

Legends66NBA7
11-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Of course I'm biased, everyone on this whole damn site is to some extent outside of a very few select posters. Of course Kobe is better than Wade right now, that's not exactly hard, though.

For me, it should have been hard. Outside of a select few years, they've been very close to each other IMO.

They should still be the top 2 SG's in the game, trying to duke it out for #1 SG spot.

I hate that these threads are still here to remind us of it over and over again, like damn...

KOBE143
11-15-2012, 03:06 AM
The reason why Wade falling apart at age 30 is LeBron.. LeBron is a bad teammate, he doesnt motivate his team.. This thing will happen when you have the same work ethic as LeBron..

He doesnt help his team in practice or makes them work hard.. He just let them do what they want thats why Wade is already satisfied in what he has right now.. Dude is no longer interest to be the best and already content to be a 2nd fiddle..

Unlike Kobe who makes his teammate better, motivates them to work harder and makes them to have a goal as a player.. Just like what happened to Shaq before he joined Kobe, Shaq was a lazy ass bummed who doesnt care about winning and Kobe turn him into a monster inside the court.. After Shaq left the Lakers, he return back to his former self with no motivation and goal as basketball player..

This is what a leader like Kobe can do to a team, player or even coach.. He makes Shaq a top 10 player, makes Phil a GOAT coach and turn the Lakers into another dynasty.

SevereUpInHere
11-15-2012, 03:07 AM
I say Kobe had some illegal procedures done on him.
Wade is dumb enough not to follow suit.

Yeah, wade doesn't use HGH...

http://tattletailzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dwayne-wade-300x450.jpg

Legends66NBA7
11-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Since were on the topic Webber back in his Sactown days would be a great big man for kids to idolize also. High and low post, above average ball handling which allowed him to take slower big guys off the dribble, the court vision etc

I agree. KG and the Gasol brothers come to mind too.

Wish there was a video on fundamental post move drills by Kevin McHale, though.

LA Lakers
11-15-2012, 03:12 AM
In order to do that youd have to teleport Magic fresh outta Michigan state onto this Lakers team can you imagine guys like Artest trying to keep up with him on the break ahaha? Kobe will never have the post up game and the freakish length/ size/accuracy advantage(skyhook come on now) Kareem was blessed with. It was automatic those last few years even though he could barely get his ass up the court. Anyway getting off topic. Kobe is top 10 of all time while D Wade maybe lucky he scratches top 30 in my humble opinion... For a sg longevity Kobe could break record

RRR3
11-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Be's longevity forces me to grudgingly respect him.

red1
11-15-2012, 03:24 AM
Be's longevity forces me to grudgingly respect him.
I feel the same way. For the longest time I felt as though he was overrated - the casual nba fan thinks kobe=jordan - but after this long it's obvious that the man wants to be the goat and is working damn hard to be the best. When it comes to sports, heart is one of those things that can never be overrated so kobe gets mad props for that.

RRR3
11-15-2012, 03:24 AM
I feel the same way. For the longest time I felt as though he was overrated - the casual nba fan thinks kobe=jordan - but after this long it's obvious that the man wants to be the goat and is working damn hard to be the best. When it comes to sports, heart is one of those things that can never be overrated so kobe gets mad props for that.
I hate when Be forces me to respect him. Damn his greatness! :mad:

RoseCity07
11-15-2012, 03:54 AM
Every year people talk sh*t about Wade's. The talk about his decline then he drops 40 in a playoff game. This guy doesn't give a sh*t about the regular season. Yes he's banged up but he's still the man when it matters.

LA Lakers
11-15-2012, 03:54 AM
Bledsoe stuffing Wade on that break away dunk has got to be the play of the night in my book...

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 03:57 AM
hey kenny I hope you know that lebron is honestly better than kobe

hes barely better than a 17th year guy whos best peak was half a decade ago

and i do mean barely better. because its actually debatable as of this current moment as to whos better between kobe bryant and lebron james. kobes playing like the best player in the nba. only reason hes not legitly is because the lakers coaching and bench issues costing them wins

so the fact that lebron is only slightly still ahead of kobe at this stage is actually funny.

he should be miles ahead.

when lebrons in his 17th year he'l be averaging 16/5/2 and be retired by seasons end

RRR3
11-15-2012, 03:59 AM
LeBron is ten miles ahead of Kobe stop being blind Kenny. Defense is part of the game, and Kobe can't touch LeBron in rebounding or passing either.

TexasBloodMoney
11-15-2012, 04:05 AM
Every year people talk sh*t about Wade's. The talk about his decline then he drops 40 in a playoff game. This guy doesn't give a sh*t about the regular season. Yes he's banged up but he's still the man when it matters.

I think it's funny that when people compare Kobe to Wade, Kobe Stans basically say that Wade is Garbage and washed up. But when they talk about Lebron on the Heat, Wade is a "top 3 player" and LBJ just has so much help it's impossible for him not to win.
The lengths they'll go to to put Kobe on a pedestal is pathetic.

With that said, Kobe's longevity is amazing and honestly he is better than Wade right now.

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:09 AM
LeBron is ten miles ahead of Kobe stop being blind Kenny. Defense is part of the game, and Kobe can't touch LeBron in rebounding or passing either.

kobes 2nd team all defense. 1st team last year... he still plays great on ball defense when it matters most

and lebron isnt even a great on ball defender. he plays passing lanes and gets blocks on chase downs with never a goal tending call or foul call ( remember the jason richardson massacre ? )

as for rebounding.. lebrons 6-9, 260 pounds and jumps higher than anyone. he should be a better rebounder.

we're not comparring jordan to kobe. its not guard vs guard. lebrons a PF with the strength of a center...its like using shaqs rebounding numbers over kobe.. its not the same thing. for kobes height hes as skilled a rebounder as lebron.. and it shows. because at 6-5 and 205 kobe has been grabbing 5-6 rebounds every season. which is good. while lebron averaging 6-7 for most of his career is kind of lame. he should have a career average of 9-10

and passing. kobes ran the triangle most of his career. and when he wasnt he still never ran an offensive system like the one theyre about to with d'antoni. or like the one lebron has always run. which is a ball dominant 1 pass play maker kick out assist padder

kobes always been more of an initial double team drawer and usually all of gasols assists are acutally kobes. but hockey assists dont count in basketball

when you factor in kobes been the #1 play maker for 5 world championships. i would say thats worth more as a set up guy than any of lebrons 1-2 more apg seasons playing his flawed stat padding bs

in the end i look at pure tallent. and kobe has more in his pinky than lebron has in his entire body

if lebron was 6-5, 205 pounds with limited athleticism. no physical advantage. he wouldnt even be in the nba.

kobe with that body averages 27/5/5

kobes better IMO... still is. not as productive. but better as a fundimentally sound, tallented basketball player

scandisk_
11-15-2012, 04:10 AM
I hate when Be forces me to respect him. Damn his greatness! :mad:

Used to hate be's stlye of play a lot (too much MJ milk for my liking), but you've got to respect the man's focus, his hunger and he's always motivated. Dude is a madman on court.

p.s.

LeBron is a punk! As talented as he is, I friggin hate his guts :lol :lol :lol

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:11 AM
Used to hate be's stlye of play a lot (too much MJ milk for my liking), but you've got to respect the man's focus, his hunger and he's always motivated. Dude is a madman on court.

p.s.

LeBron is a punk! As talented as he is, I friggin hate his guts :lol :lol :lol
I don't care :confusedshrug:

@Kenny,
I'm not even going to bother with that delusional rambling tirade you passed off as a post.

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:13 AM
I don't care :confusedshrug:

@Kenny,
I'm not even going to bother with that delusional rambling tirade you passed off as a post.

i don't expect you to be able to. thats why i wrote it

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:17 AM
i don't expect you to be able to. thats why i wrote it
You're the only person insane enough to argue LeBron vs. Kobe at this point. Think about that for a second.

red1
11-15-2012, 04:21 AM
hes barely better than a 17th year guy whos best peak was half a decade ago

and i do mean barely better. because its actually debatable as of this current moment as to whos better between kobe bryant and lebron james. kobes playing like the best player in the nba. only reason hes not legitly is because the lakers coaching and bench issues costing them wins

so the fact that lebron is only slightly still ahead of kobe at this stage is actually funny.

he should be miles ahead.

when lebrons in his 17th year he'l be averaging 16/5/2 and be retired by seasons end
You are the only person who thinks there is even a debate between who is better now. I don't think the gap is slight at all. You plug lbj into last years lakers and they win the championship, it's that simple.

Yeah it's a miracle that Kobe is ballin like this in his 17th season. Yes kobe is extremely skilled, yes kobe will play longer and most likely have a longer prime but none of that means anything when you are trying to see who the best player is.

The facts are that lbj is the shaq of perimiter players, his ability to get to the rim and finish is elite and the fact that he has the skill to handle the ball 24/7 like a pointguard gives him far more opportunities to be dominant and leave an imprint on the game. Last year he shot a ridiculously low percentage on jumpshots in the finals but he was still clearly the best player in the series. Kobe is not a one-trick pony but he just doesn't have the same physical advantage that jordan and lebron have over their competition

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:22 AM
You're the only person insane enough to argue LeBron vs. Kobe at this point. Think about that for a second.

ok

27/5/5 on 55% fg's, 45% threes, 92% ft's with lock down defense

*for a 6-5, 205 pound shooting guard

vs

23/10/6 on 55% fg's, 52% threes, 65% ft's with good blocking/ steals

*for a 6-9, 260 pound power forward

considering the rebounds are expected to be higher and thus, not as impressive. kobe comes out on top

and i also give kobe a boost because of having to overcome disadvantages physically

kobes better right now. obviously not last year. but right now he is

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:24 AM
Kobe couldn't lock down a chair dafuq are you talking about :lol Or did you miss Danny Green hitting a game winner in his face?

red1
11-15-2012, 04:24 AM
kobes better right now. obviously not last year. but right now he is
not true at all bro

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:25 AM
Kobe couldn't lock down a chair dafuq are you talking about :lol Or did you miss Danny Green hitting a game winner in his face?

that was a tough shot. running off a screen. and kobe had a hand up

its not like you can block a three point shooter. especially one who shoots like 50% threes right now

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:26 AM
not true at all bro

well hes playing better. so he IS better... as of right now

i don't really know how else to judge a player other than how they play

:confusedshrug:

kobes playing at a gear he hasnt been at since the 2010 playoffs

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 04:27 AM
RRR is turning into a mega troll

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:28 AM
For saying LeBron is better than Kobe? Are you ****ing kidding me? How long are you gonna stay pissy about me not liking Carmelo?

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:29 AM

a) its kobe bryant

b) hes averaging 27/5/5 on epic percentages

c) its being done by a 17th year guy who should be retired mileage wise

its not exactly some trolling. theres allot of truth to what i'm saying

its not like i'm saying kyle lowry > lebron james

kobe bryant is the 6th or 7th best player in NBA HISTORY. and hes playing like hes 28 years old instead of 34

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 04:32 AM
For saying LeBron is better than Kobe? Are you ****ing kidding me? How long are you gonna stay pissy about me not liking Carmelo?

Goto sleep weirdo with your 12,000 posts.

If LeBron had Kobes skills hed be the greatest athlete in any sport throughout history.

Too bad LeShortcut doesnt have the savvy and basketball iq of Lord Mamba

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Goto sleep weirdo with your 12,000 posts.

If LeBron had Kobes skills hed be the greatest athlete in any sport throughout history.

Too bad LeShortcut doesnt have the savvy and basketball iq of Lord Mamba
LeBron has a higher basketball IQ than Kobe.

red1
11-15-2012, 04:33 AM
well hes playing better. so he IS better... as of right now

i don't really know how else to judge a player other than how they play

:confusedshrug:

kobes playing at a gear he hasnt been at since the 2010 playoffs
What does right now mean? If you mean to say that you think kobe will be the better player this year then I disagree, if you are saying that kobe has been better thus far this season then you can argue that for sure. He has been insanely efficient and the laker losses are not on him but lbj has been beasting like usual. These are highlights from just this past week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuTOafGtYRY&feature=youtube_gdata
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRLuIalCk5g

NewYorkNoPicks
11-15-2012, 04:34 AM
a) its kobe bryant

b) hes averaging 27/5/5 on epic percentages

c) its being done by a 17th year guy who should be retired mileage wise

its not exactly some trolling. theres allot of truth to what i'm saying

its not like i'm saying kyle lowry > lebron james

kobe bryant is the 6th or 7th best player in NBA HISTORY. and hes playing like hes 28 years old instead of 34

Huh? I agree that Kobe is more skilled than lbj... I said the poster RRR is a troll not you

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:36 AM
LeBron has a higher basketball IQ than Kobe.

if he did he would have 5 rings by now

2007 = froze in finals sweep with air ball ft's

2009 = blown 60+ win #1 overall record season ( favored to win title )

2010 = blown 60+ win #1 overall record season ( favored to win title )

2011 = froze again in finals

2012 = finally got some sense, but in an asterisk shortend year with 3 bad series opponents out of 4 and many other stars injured

so realistically if lebron had as much basketball IQ or knew when to do what hes supposed to do. he should realistically have 4-5 titles by now

kobe in all of those situations wins more than 1 title

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:38 AM

2012 = finally got some sense, but in an asterisk shortend year with 3 bad series opponents out of 4 and many other stars injured

so realistically if lebron had as much basketball IQ or knew when to do what hes supposed to do. he should realistically have 4-5 titles by now
This post is comedic gold.

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:41 AM
This post is comedic gold.

put kobe in those exact same moments. he wins more than 1 out of a legit possible 5 titles

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:42 AM
put kobe in those exact same moments. he wins more than 1 out of a legit possible 5 titles
That's not even close to the truth, and LeBron would have probably won with Kobe's team last year, so hush.

red1
11-15-2012, 04:42 AM

kobe in all of those situations wins more than 1 title
:facepalm all that needs to be said

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:45 AM
That's not even close to the truth, and LeBron would have probably won with Kobe's team last year, so hush.

lebron found a way to lose with miami in 2011. so its obvious nothing is a sure bet for lebron. especially with only 1 title in his career ( and it isnt even a great one. its tainted with the lockout )

if anyone can brag about championship luster. its kobe. who atleast has a winning record in the finals.

lebron hasnt proved anything yet. you gotta win 2 to make it legit anyway.

lebron isnt a miricle worker. he needed battier, miller, chalmers to all drop 20+ points for him in seperate finals games in order to barely fend off the noob thunder

and i'm sure if refs were high fiving mike brown things would have been different for us aswell

RRR3
11-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Kenny you seem like you're a decent dude IRL but you're way too delusional about the NBA, man.

red1
11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
lebron found a way to lose with miami in 2011. so its obvious nothing is a sure bet for lebron. especially with only 1 title in his career ( and it isnt even a great one. its tainted with the lockout )

if anyone can brag about championship luster. its kobe. who atleast has a winning record in the finals.

lebron hasnt proved anything yet. you gotta win 2 to make it legit anyway.

lebron isnt a miricle worker. he needed battier, miller, chalmers to all drop 20+ points for him in seperate finals games in order to barely fend off the noob thunder

and i'm sure if refs were high fiving mike brown things would have been different for us aswell
Your views are so distorted by your love for kobe that it's pointless arguing with you. Has it occured to you that kobe, like most other players, has never won shit without the most talented team relative to the rest of the league?

red1
11-15-2012, 04:49 AM
Kenny you seem like you're a decent dude IRL but you're way too delusional about the NBA, man.
seriously

kennethgriffin
11-15-2012, 04:58 AM

or maybe i'm right and kobe being ranked higher all time has something to do with the reason i think he would do better in those situations.

its like if a jordan fan said he would have won in all 7 of kobes finals situations.

who knows maybe he could. hes ranked 5-6 spots ahead of kobe all time for a reason right?

well kobes ranked nearly 10 spots ahead of lebron all time. 6-7 at the least. so maybe the same thought process could be used

better players usually do better in identicle situations right?

kobes been at that championship level for over a decade. hes always had that mentality

lebron just finally got it in his 9th year

so yea its not delusional to assume kobes would probably get more than 1 ring out of all those chances lebron had

red1
11-15-2012, 05:01 AM
or maybe i'm right and kobe being ranked higher all time has something to do with the reason i think he would do better in those situations.

its like if a jordan fan said he would have won in all 7 of kobes finals situations.

who knows maybe he could. hes ranked 5-6 spots ahead of kobe all time for a reason right?

well kobes ranked nearly 10 spots ahead of lebron all time. 6-7 at the least. so maybe the same thought process could be used

kobes been at that championship level for over a decade. hes always had that mentality

so yea its not delusional to assume kobes would probably get more than 1 ring out of all those chances lebron had
Is this a serious post or are you just looking for a reaction? I could point out so many flaws in your thinking but I seriously feel like you are just fukking around

red1
11-15-2012, 05:02 AM
everything you post is wrong bro

red1
11-15-2012, 05:05 AM
I know exactly where you went wrong too, you became blinded and deluded by all of that championship talk and hyperbole announcers keep spewing. Winning a championship doesn't suddenly change who you are and make you a different player, the only thing that changes is perception and maybe a slight change in the players mentality. It's funny because kobe himself is the same way, he truly believes that grabbing that 6th ring will make him equal to MJ

Cali Syndicate
11-15-2012, 05:33 AM
Kobe is more skilled. That's all it really comes down to. Players that rely too much on athleticism don't transition as well as they get older. Wade is a prime example. Wade is still a very capable and as big an impact player as there is, but his skill set can't carry him as far as his athletic ability can and that ability has been fading.

But he isn't falling apart. He may have nagging knee and ankle/foot injuries, which BTW are caused from being too heavy than anything else (bulked up too much from the roids), but he plays through them and still is a productive player. Playing over 90% of the past three seasons. Let's not act like his career is done here now. Wade's still a very explosive and smart offensive player. But it's just a matter of time before all that torque over the years catches up on his joints and really start slowing him down.

Kobe had the right idea by dropping a good few pounds. He looks better than he has over the past 2 or 3 seasons. But mainly, his skills are still there which is what ultimately matters.

Cali Syndicate
11-15-2012, 05:57 AM

Where was Kobe at in his 9th season or 8th season? 7th? Freaking 8 seasons with Shaq. Lebron spent his first 7 seasons with who exactly? Kobe's championship pedigree is usually acknowledged through playing alongside such a great player, please don't deny this. Saying that Lebron didn't know how to win til his 9th season is ridiculous. Lebron lead a bunch of role players to the finals in his fourth season for fcuk's sake. The same number of seasons in Kobe was in 2000. Be real dude. Now Lebron in his 8th and 9th seasons, two finals appearances and one title. Kobe in his 9th season, failing to make the playoffs and completely giving up on his team in the playoffs the next season. You can't be this dense now can you? Stop being retarded.

Doranku
11-15-2012, 06:23 AM
I don't think LeBron belongs in the category of players who will fall off once their athleticism deteriorates. Wade is a much better example.

It's crazy, but since LeBron has came into the league, his FG% has went up every year except one (when he went from 48% to 47.6%). Other than that, his efficiency has just kept getting better and better every year.

And so far, he's showing no signs of slowing up. Granted, he's still in his prime, but I don't see a drastic fall-off like what seems to be happening to Wade.