PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum Has Cartilage damage in Left Knee.

Clippersfan86
11-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Royce Young @EyeOnBasketball about 14 minutes ago
Quote:

Andrew Bynum says he has cartilage damage in left knee. cbsprt.co/T6tBVo Both knees now have problems.

heyhey
11-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Lakers front office know when to sell high

The_Yearning
11-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Bynum is almost as overrated as Kevin Love.

RRR3
11-16-2012, 08:17 PM
Bynum isn't overrated at all when he's healthy. He just needs to stay healthy. Hope he will be ok, I want to see him play again ASAP :rockon:

Legends66NBA7
11-16-2012, 08:30 PM

I agree.

b1imtf
11-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Sixers ****ed hard

Patrick Chewing
11-16-2012, 08:36 PM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/andrew-bynum-hair-1.png

Umad101
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
This shit just keeps getting better:: :roll:

R.I.P.
11-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Lakers front office know when to sell high

Sure seems that way.

BlackVVaves
11-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Bynum isn't overrated at all when he's healthy. He just needs to stay healthy. Hope he will be ok, I want to see him play again ASAP :rockon:

When you are only effective when you are completely healthy, and have 1 healthy season out of 7, you're dancing along the cusp of overrated.

I know some Philly fans like GOBB will say regardless of Bynum's health or re-signing, the trade was a win-win for the 76ers...that they wanted to get rid of AI anyway...but that's a flawed perspective. AI is not a scrub, and had he been traded in a different scenario, Philly could have gotten back some well needed, reliable pieces. If Bynum only plays 25-50% of the season, continues to be injury prone as his history suggests, or does not resign with the team, then you essentially traded AI and your first rounder for...J-Rich.

maybeshewill13
11-16-2012, 08:41 PM
:facepalm

ILLsmak
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
I think it's bad for the Sixers, but they wanted to get rid of Iggy. Too bad they didn't get a better return.

I've never liked Bynum although I was laughing when he started shooting 3s. That was the highlight of his career for me.

-Smak

brownmamba00
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM
so the sixers were hiding his all along?

they said he had bruised knee

BlackVVaves
11-16-2012, 08:44 PM
This shit just keeps getting better:: :roll:

You're a pretty shitty poster...scratch that human being...if any player's injury as significant as this bemuses you. Especially a player that was drafted by and played for the team you support for 7 years.

Then again. The only team you really support plays on the blacktop of Kobe's balls. So can't say I'm surprised.

Distasteful man. Real distasteful.

TheeBeast
11-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Are you telling me that the Lakers just pulled the ultimate NBA heist, even beyond Kwame Brown for Gasol?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Smh.

talkingconch
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Are you telling me that the Lakers just pulled the ultimate NBA heist, even beyond Kwame Brown for Gasol?
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1074271/lakersgm.gif

GOBB
11-16-2012, 08:58 PM
When you are only effective when you are completely healthy, and have 1 healthy season out of 7, you're dancing along the cusp of overrated.

I know some Philly fans like GOBB will say regardless of Bynum's health or re-signing, the trade was a win-win for the 76ers...that they wanted to get rid of AI anyway...but that's a flawed perspective. AI is not a scrub, and had he been traded in a different scenario, Philly could have gotten back some well needed, reliable pieces. If Bynum only plays 25-50% of the season, continues to be injury prone as his history suggests, or does not resign with the team, then you essentially traded AI and your first rounder for...J-Rich.

Sixers offered AI plenty of times. There wasnt a better package than Bynum/J-Rich. Iggy had to go. His contract prevented the Sixers from being a Conference contender or a lottery team. They were stuck in mediocrity yet you feel thats ok. No, its not. He wore out his welcome here. The Sixers were a 1 and done playoff team until Iggy became an unrestricted free agent. And you feel thats ok. No, its not to fans. So this trade is a win regardless. Its unfortunate Bynum cant stay healthy as I'd hope. But I rather the Sixers start from scratch or have a legitimate team like they could have had with a healthy Bynum. The stuck in between stuff is for the birds. You cant relate because you havent cheered for this team like Philly fans have. All you see if Iggy, nice all around player and great perimeter defender. So how could he not be of value right? Sixers could easily get reliable pieces right? Iggy has been on the trade table for seasons and no reliable pieces you suggest were offered.

We can sit here and play Fantasy GM as if it has any relevance to reality.

The trade is a disaster if the Sixers resign Bynum. While its probably a stretch right now, a sign and trade with Bynum wouldnt be so bad at the trade deadline.

GOBB
11-16-2012, 08:58 PM
so the sixers were hiding his all along?

they said he had bruised knee

He does. How does this report say otherwise?

GOBB
11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
I think it's bad for the Sixers, but they wanted to get rid of Iggy. Too bad they didn't get a better return.

I've never liked Bynum although I was laughing when he started shooting 3s. That was the highlight of his career for me.

-Smak

Sixers got Evan Turner. Another scrub who hasnt done anything. What season in his career will he make you look good? I'd like to know because its not this season. So next? 3 years from now? Slow learner? :rolleyes:

Sixers would be in business if Evan Turner looked like a #2 pick.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-16-2012, 09:07 PM
sixers lost a 1st round draft pick, nothing more, nothing less.

Walker
11-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Articular Cartilage doesn't get better, only worse. It is not regenative and doesn't heal.
He's only gonna get worse unfortunately.

KungFuJoe
11-16-2012, 09:10 PM

Kobe for Vlade

BlackVVaves
11-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Sixers offered AI plenty of times. There wasnt a better package than Bynum/J-Rich. Iggy had to go. His contract prevented the Sixers from being a Conference contender or a lottery team. They were stuck in mediocrity yet you feel thats ok. No, its not. He wore out his welcome here. The Sixers were a 1 and done playoff team until Iggy became an unrestricted free agent. And you feel thats ok. No, its not to fans. So this trade is a win regardless. Its unfortunate Bynum cant stay healthy as I'd hope. But I rather the Sixers start from scratch or have a legitimate team like they could have had with a healthy Bynum. The stuck in between stuff is for the birds. You cant relate because you havent cheered for this team like Philly fans have. All you see if Iggy, nice all around player and great perimeter defender. So how could he not be of value right? Sixers could easily get reliable pieces right? Iggy has been on the trade table for seasons and no reliable pieces you suggest were offered.

We can sit here and play Fantasy GM as if it has any relevance to reality.

The trade is a disaster if the Sixers resign Bynum. While its probably a stretch right now, a sign and trade with Bynum wouldnt be so bad at the trade deadline.

When did I say, or where in my post did I imply, that mediocrity or being a perennial first round exit was okay? Likewise, where did I insist that Philly should have kept Iggy?

I essentially said and am saying that Philly should have traded Iggy for a player that didn't exhibit an inability to remain healthy. Or a package that allowed them to suck enough to rebuild, like you suggest they should do. A premise I agree with, if they aren't going to be contenders. But your point is mute GOBB; even without Bynum, the Sixers are still a mediocre team. They likely will not miss the playoffs, and even more likely not get out the first round (if Bynum's injuries persist into the playoffs). So, they made a trade to...stay where they are?

You're a Sixers fan, so if you say there were no other legit offers on the table for Iggy, I'm inclined to believe you. But, I find it hard to believe they couldn't have turned him into some picks, instead of giving up their first rounder. They also got back a bad contract in the trade, in JRich.

The saving grace is, like you alluded to, if they don't resign Bynum and just rock with their cap space. But still, I think they could have avoided this situation by making a trade with Iggy on draft night. I think some teams may have bite. But, just my opinion. Guess we'll see how this all plays out in a year.

DixieNourmous
11-16-2012, 09:20 PM
I like Andrew Bynum. I hope he heals and goes ham on the league. :rockon:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/Se4EzhMR5zI/AAAAAAAAWWY/Z_IS9Y_EWSk/s400/NBA+Los+Angeles+Lakers+Andrew+Bynum+photo.jpg

A true center that can shoot free throws kinda. ft% 687 :pimp:

KungFuJoe
11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Bynum's in a hairy situation.........

Noof
11-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Wow. Heal up Bynum.

Umad101
11-16-2012, 09:33 PM
You're a pretty shitty poster...scratch that human being...if any player's injury as significant as this bemuses you. Especially a player that was drafted by and played for the team you support for 7 years.

Then again. The only team you really support plays on the blacktop of Kobe's balls. So can't say I'm surprised.

What? I never wish an injury on any player. The dude an immature trash that full of himself. I can't giggle at his misfortunes this one time?

GOBB
11-16-2012, 09:37 PM
When did I say, or where in my post did I imply, that mediocrity or being a perennial first round exit was okay? Likewise, where did I insist that Philly should have kept Iggy?

I essentially said and am saying that Philly should have traded Iggy for a player that didn't exhibit an inability to remain healthy. Or a package that allowed them to suck enough to rebuild, like you suggest they should do. A premise I agree with, if they aren't going to be contenders. But your point is mute GOBB; even without Bynum, the Sixers are still a mediocre team. They likely will not miss the playoffs, and even more likely not get out the first round (if Bynum's injuries persist into the playoffs). So, they made a trade to...stay where they are?

You're a Sixers fan, so if you say there were no other legit offers on the table for Iggy, I'm inclined to believe you. But, I find it hard to believe they couldn't have turned him into some picks, instead of giving up their first rounder. They also got back a bad contract in the trade, in JRich.

The saving grace is, like you alluded to, if they don't resign Bynum and just rock with their cap space. But still, I think they could have avoided this situation by making a trade with Iggy on draft night. I think some teams may have bite. But, just my opinion. Guess we'll see how this all plays out in a year.

You said they could have traded Iggy for more reliable pieces. That doesnt imply pieces that helps them become a shyt franchise that can get out of mediocrity and play the lottery. So you explain what the f*ck you meant by that? Since me reading your mind isnt my strongsuit. Sounds like you think Sixers could have got a better deal for Iggy and thats not the case. Rolled the dice and its a win win situation. Get rid of Iggy and either have a franchise player or not. And it seems like not. No Bynum this Sixers team can easily miss the playoffs just as they could make it. Thats a direct result of a weak Eastern Conference team once you get past 4-5 teams (healthy) out East.

D.Wright, Nick Young along with Bynum are free agents.
Spencer Hawes is an expirer
Kwame Brown has a player option to become a FA
Jason Richardson has 2yrs $13mil (2nd yr player option)
Evan Turner is a young tradeable asset

So the only players with long term deals are Thaddeus Young/Jrue Holiday.

Point? Sixers are in position to be a lottery team player or make moves via trade (most likely/reasonable) or signing. Either way by this offseason they wont be stuck in medocrity. With Iggy they ARE. Its that simple.

RedBlackAttack
11-16-2012, 09:42 PM
What.... ?

My oh my have the times changed in a few short weeks. Not long ago... Well, you know.

I think it is way too early to give up on Bynum. Too much talent and potential. Yes, this is troubling, but look at the bigger picture. We aren't even 15 games into the season yet.

TryToBeUnbias
11-16-2012, 09:44 PM
:(

GOBB
11-16-2012, 09:46 PM
What.... ?

My oh my have the times changed in a few short weeks. Not long ago... Well, you know.

I think it is way too early to give up on Bynum. Too much talent and potential. Yes, this is troubling, but look at the bigger picture. We aren't even 15 games into the season yet.

I had faith his knee issues wouldnt be bad. Sue me. Early? Both knees have trouble. They say this wont prolong his expected return. But I wonder if it'll bother him all season.

SpecialQue
11-16-2012, 09:49 PM
This is some bullshit right here. No one deserves to get this assed-out on a trade, even if they wanted to dump a player anyway (in this case Iggy).

GOBB
11-16-2012, 09:51 PM
This is some bullshit right here. No one deserves to get this assed-out on a trade, even if they wanted to dump a player anyway (in this case Iggy).

The risks involved with any trade. :confusedshrug:

If I could do it over I still do the deal.

RedBlackAttack
11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
I had faith his knee issues wouldnt be bad. Sue me. Early? Both knees have trouble. They say this wont prolong his expected return. But I wonder if it'll bother him all season.
...you can't tell me some of my concerns haven't been validated, in that case.

Especially since Varejao is currently playing All-Star level basketball... 16 points and 14 rebounds a game on 61% from the floor? :eek:

That trade offer doesn't look so silly now, does it?

lilgodfather1
11-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Bynum and Oden should sign in Pheonix for a couple of years man. Let that miracle medical staff work on them, get them healthy, and then get themselves a multi year max deal. Too big of an ego on Bynum to sign for the vet min though I would guess, Oden might not be an ego problem though.

Seriously that would be on my mind man. Look what Pheonix did for Nash, Hill, and Shaq. Prolongued all of their careers.

Watch Bynum not play all year, not get good offers, and then sign in Miami for the MLE, only to go on and be 100% healthy for the rest of his career.

GOBB
11-16-2012, 10:03 PM
...you can't tell me some of my concerns haven't been validated, in that case.

Especially since Varejao is currently playing All-Star level basketball... 16 points and 14 rebounds a game on 61% from the floor? :eek:

That trade offer doesn't look so silly now, does it?

Still looks silly. :D

FireMcFailPlease
11-16-2012, 10:07 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Haters_5372ae_977047.jpg

RedBlackAttack
11-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Still looks silly. :D
You're right.

Varejao + picks + cap space was WAY too much. :D

BlackVVaves
11-16-2012, 10:30 PM
You said they could have traded Iggy for more reliable pieces. That doesnt imply pieces that helps them become a shyt franchise that can get out of mediocrity and play the lottery. So you explain what the f*ck you meant by that? Since me reading your mind isnt my strongsuit. Sounds like you think Sixers could have got a better deal for Iggy and thats not the case. Rolled the dice and its a win win situation. Get rid of Iggy and either have a franchise player or not. And it seems like not. No Bynum this Sixers team can easily miss the playoffs just as they could make it. Thats a direct result of a weak Eastern Conference team once you get past 4-5 teams (healthy) out East.

D.Wright, Nick Young along with Bynum are free agents.
Spencer Hawes is an expirer
Kwame Brown has a player option to become a FA
Jason Richardson has 2yrs $13mil (2nd yr player option)
Evan Turner is a young tradeable asset

So the only players with long term deals are Thaddeus Young/Jrue Holiday.

Point? Sixers are in position to be a lottery team player or make moves via trade (most likely/reasonable) or signing. Either way by this offseason they wont be stuck in medocrity. With Iggy they ARE. Its that simple.

I think they could have, but it's an assumption based premise. Still an opinion I hold though. You say otherwise, and like I said, you being a fan I'm inclined to believe you since you would inherently be better versed in the activity of players on the trading block, rumors, ect. I just find it hard to believe that the Sixers couldn't have made a deal on draft night. Iggy isn't a player that you build your franchise around, which I know you guys in Philly have been forced to realize and witness firsthand. But, he's no scrub either, and I just find it difficult to believe no one wanted him, or would offer a kind of package that made Philly better, whether it would be in the short term or long term.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too high on Iggy. I think he's a really good player. Not a first tier kind of player, but a player that is an elite defender and exceptional passer, rebounder, and athlete. It's just, his offensive game leaves much to be desired.

Meticode
11-16-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm glad the Cavaliers didn't end up with Bynum. I'm glad with what we have right now building upon that.

Sixers, have fun being good enough to make the playoffs, but not going deep, and taking yourself out of the draft.

GOBB
11-16-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm glad the Cavaliers didn't end up with Bynum. I'm glad with what we have right now building upon that.

Sixers, have fun being good enough to make the playoffs, but not going deep, and taking yourself out of the draft.

Sixers envy the Cavs...not. You wear that brown bag over your head so proud.

Mr. Jabbar
11-16-2012, 10:56 PM
That bum never showed any kind of effort and acted like a spoiled brat all the time, didn't even cared to run for the D. Im so glad we could get rid of that cancer before he completely broke. im sure as hell he is happy cashing out his paycheck while at home. Worthless sportsman.

I feel ya philly fans.

chocolatethunder
11-16-2012, 11:04 PM
This makes me sick. It reminds me of Jeff Ruland or the Roy Hinson trade. As a Philly fan I think that we've come to expect and accept these things. It's our lot in life.

GOBB
11-16-2012, 11:06 PM
I think they could have, but it's an assumption based premise. Still an opinion I hold though. You say otherwise, and like I said, you being a fan I'm inclined to believe you since you would inherently be better versed in the activity of players on the trading block, rumors, ect. I just find it hard to believe that the Sixers couldn't have made a deal on draft night. Iggy isn't a player that you build your franchise around, which I know you guys in Philly have been forced to realize and witness firsthand. But, he's no scrub either, and I just find it difficult to believe no one wanted him, or would offer a kind of package that made Philly better, whether it would be in the short term or long term.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just too high on Iggy. I think he's a really good player. Not a first tier kind of player, but a player that is an elite defender and exceptional passer, rebounder, and athlete. It's just, his offensive game leaves much to be desired.

Thats because the Sixers over the years have overvalued Iguodala. I would have been happy with a draft pick trade package involving Iggy. But I knew the Sixers werent going to deal Iggy for expirers, draft picks. They wanted established, proven talent as good or better than Iggy (really the latter). Not saying I agree with how the Sixers franchise viewed Iggy when talkin to teams about trades. Just putting it out there why this guy remained here so long without being moved.

I dont think you're too high on Iggy. He is exactly what you laid out. And for a franchise like the Sixers when you are forced to make him your star player while paying him like so? It hurts your team. There are other things I dont like about Iggy as thats approach to the game. like you said his offense leaves much to be desired and he is frustrating as hell to watch on offense.

I knew Iggy wouldnt have been traded on draft night. Sixers love the guy too much to give him up I dont know what will happen in the offseason because you may be right. They may still be stuck in mediocrity based on what they do in the offseason. ASSuming Sixers land some studs, elite talent in whatever way (trade/FA signings) is wishing upon a star. Cant just think itll go as you plan. So essentially Iggy could have been traded for nothing. As an outsider I can understand how that looks and the arguments to how Sixers feel (we still love the fact he is gone). But as a Sixers fan man, Iggy had to go. Maybe we or speaking for myself I am too sour over how he played here that I dont see things like you do. More emotional than anything.

I just wanted Sixers to move on from Iggy. But I also want them to be in range at the top of the lottery or aquire someone better than Iggy. Screw the in between and Sixers may end up in between again. But for this moment I enjoy not seeing Iggy here. Then again Evan Turner reminds me of him so its sorta like he never left. :facepalm

Sorry for being snappy earlier. My friend made me sit around to go out to eat then cancelled last minute. Stuff like that annoys me.

Meticode
11-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Sixers envy the Cavs...not. You wear that brown bag over your head so proud.
Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

eliteballer
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM
''I had a little bit of a setback,'' Bynum said. ''Just working through some issues with the right knee, I kind of have a mirror thing going on with the left knee. I don't know what's going on. The doctors are saying it's a weakened cartilage state, so we kind of wait, I guess. We can't do anything. I just have to wait for the cartilage to get strong.''

Bynum did say he targeted Dec. 10 as a possibility, with one to four weeks of basketball-related activity to follow, pushing his much-anticipated debut to anywhere from mid-to-late December to as late as mid-January.

''It's the same exact spot (as the right knee) with the cartilage,'' Bynum said. ''Just doing routine things and it started swelling up. No blunt-force injury or anything like that. It's the same timetable still.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bynum-says-had-setback-other-000811883--nba.html;_ylt=Au0RPXB_O8H8RruUQsD_DEq8vLYF;_ylu=X3 oDMTRtazNzcnA4BG1pdANMSVNUUyBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5CQSBI ZWFkbGluZXMEcGtnAzgyODkwMGU2LWViZDUtMzgwZS04M2NlLT VlZTVjNjBlMjA4YQRwb3MDMQRzZWMDTWVkaWFCTGlzdE1peGVk TFBDQVRlbXAEdmVyA2IxYzJlYjYwLTMwNGUtMTFlMi1hOGZmLW NlOWYyMjk1ZDZhYQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTFoNjVvZWVyBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuYmEEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

It's not that serious...

GOBB
11-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

You didnt hurt my feelings. I just found it funny you wanted to throw a cheap shot at the Sixers being a lowly Cavs fan. Seems you feel some type of way about the Sixers to do that. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
11-16-2012, 11:17 PM
What? I never wish an injury on any player. The dude an immature trash that full of himself. I can't giggle at his misfortunes this one time?
Why would you "giggle" at any player getting hurt, you ****ing ****? The hell is wrong with you?

Meticode
11-16-2012, 11:27 PM
You didnt hurt my feelings. I just found it funny you wanted to throw a cheap shot at the Sixers being a lowly Cavs fan. Seems you feel some type of way about the Sixers to do that. :confusedshrug:
I'd feel the same way about the Cavs as I do the Sixers if we got Bynum. I feel the package that Philly got for Bynum hurt them UNLESS he was healthy and he resigned. So far he's not healthy, and the Sixers right now are good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to do anything. So they miss out on the draft. It puts them in a difficult postition I feel.

La Frescobaldi
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
That bum never showed any kind of effort and acted like a spoiled brat all the time, didn't even cared to run for the D. Im so glad we could get rid of that cancer before he completely broke. im sure as hell he is happy cashing out his paycheck while at home. Worthless sportsman.

I feel ya philly fans.

I been a Lakers fan since I moved there from PA and found out Wilt Chamberlain had been traded to L.A. by the Sixers. I've seen lots of fights on the court, sat in the nosebleeds watchin Bird and Coops duke it out, saw quite a few games of the 33 streak and all the home games of the '72 Finals. I remember McHale clothesline on Rambis, Bob Lanier's Friday Night Fights at the LA Forum, Kareem with his pencil neck geek self trying swings at Walton and Pjax - lots of memories.

But straight up I quit being a Lakers fan when this.... person.... cheap shot fore-arm smashed Barea in the WCF. In all those seasons that is the most classless act I ever saw from a Laker.

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2012, 02:43 AM
I been a Lakers fan since I moved there from PA and found out Wilt Chamberlain had been traded to L.A. by the Sixers. I've seen lots of fights on the court, sat in the nosebleeds watchin Bird and Coops duke it out, saw quite a few games of the 33 streak and all the home games of the '72 Finals. I remember McHale clothesline on Rambis, Bob Lanier's Friday Night Fights at the LA Forum, Kareem with his pencil neck geek self trying swings at Walton and Pjax - lots of memories.

But straight up I quit being a Lakers fan when this.... person.... cheap shot fore-arm smashed Barea in the WCF. In all those seasons that is the most classless act I ever saw from a Laker.

Completely forgot about that one, he has more than a couple of those classless cheap shots in his short history. I'm very surprised people still don't realize Bynum is verry close to the stereotypical bball "cancerous" player tbh...

I think I could never quit on being a Lakers fan for some stupid sh1t some player commits though. Live & Die rooting for your team unless you root for a player, thats how I see it.

d.bball.guy
11-17-2012, 02:45 AM
:(

I swear it's the hair

KeyNote
11-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Often happens when you overcompensate for a bum wheel..the other wheel tends to wear down

I think we waited waaaaaaay too long to have that knee procedure in the off season..he should've had that done as soon as the season ended

noob cake
11-17-2012, 03:53 AM
Often happens when you overcompensate for a bum wheel..the other wheel tends to wear down

I think we waited waaaaaaay too long to have that knee procedure in the off season..he should've had that done as soon as the season ended

Well know that both of his knees are ****ed, he is left in the same situation of Roy, Oden.

We all know how those two's careers are turning out.

All Net
11-17-2012, 03:55 AM
:facepalm damn Drew.

Should of signed an extension.

longtime lurker
11-17-2012, 03:56 AM
May God help who ever used a 1st round pick on this guy in a fantasy draft

Boomerang
11-17-2012, 03:57 AM
sixers = another decade of 1st round exits. :applause:

Kiddlovesnets
11-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Thats too bad. Not a 76ers fan but I actually want to see Bynum dominates and plays for Team USA someday.

Clutch
11-17-2012, 05:43 AM
I like Andrew Bynum. I hope he heals and goes ham on the league. :rockon:
A true center that can shoot free throws kinda. ft% 687 :pimp:
He can shoot threes too :bowdown:

Y2Gezee
11-17-2012, 06:16 AM
I can't understand why he waited so long to have that procedure done.

d.bball.guy
11-17-2012, 06:22 AM
He can shoot threes too :bowdown:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Y2Gezee
11-17-2012, 07:25 AM
The risks involved with any trade. :confusedshrug:

If I could do it over I still do the deal.

True statement. Bynum for Iggy at least gives you hope that you can build into a contender and Bynum fits into tihs roster perfectly and should be one of the biggest mismatches in the East with good Pf play next to him as well as perimeter play.

I don't think these knee issues are major, just rest and rehab type things, and the sixers are rightfully being extra careful before rushing him. Plus it's going to help with contract negotiations.

Shepseskaf
11-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Any GM that gives Bynum a max deal is a fool.

Magic 32
11-17-2012, 08:30 AM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2463345/bynum-knocks-barea-o.gif
http://gifsoup.com/MjE5NjUzMQ
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/2196531_o.gif
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2009/01/29/wallace.jpg

La Frescobaldi
11-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Completely forgot about that one, he has more than a couple of those classless cheap shots in his short history. I'm very surprised people still don't realize Bynum is verry close to the stereotypical bball "cancerous" player tbh...

I think I could never quit on being a Lakers fan for some stupid sh1t some player commits though. Live & Die rooting for your team unless you root for a player, thats how I see it.

I know it, I'm the exact same way. I've lived in many different states and countries in all these years but always a Lakers man ay heart.

But that was like a wife stealing from your wallet or something like that. Cheating. Grounds for divorce. I actually joined ish trying to recover from it.

I told myself I would go back to the Gold when that.... person.... was gone from the team but I don't know if I can.
F**k him for that.

jaydacris
11-18-2012, 12:43 AM
Brian WindhorstVerified
‏@WindhorstESPN
Sixers fear Andrew Bynum has done additional damage to his knees by bowling recently, multiple sources told ESPN. Story link coming.

:oldlol:

FireDavidKahn
11-18-2012, 12:50 AM
:oldlol:
:roll:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-18-2012, 01:02 AM
I called it earlier this year and it's looking realistic. Philly will be a 7th seed at best.