PDA

View Full Version : Calling all of the LAMAR ODOM Fans

$LakerGold
11-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Guys, instead of bashing this guy for playing so horrible .... why don't we do somethin on Twitter to reach out to him and his wife and say that he STILL GOT US? I mean, if he keeps it up ... Clippers will have to trade him.

Trust me, his wife is always on Twitter so im sure they will notice if we tweet both of their names on 1 post.

@KhloeKardashian @RealLamarOdom *Just say somethin kind to them or somethin* #TeamOdom#Candyman

PLEASE GUYS, IT ONLY TAKES 2 MINS.

Thank you!

Flagrant 2
11-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Can I have your money?

DuMa
11-25-2012, 06:06 PM
i bet you like fat girls too

KyrieTheFuture
11-25-2012, 06:16 PM
What exactly has he done to warrant support over the last few years?

tikay0
11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Wait. Lamar Odom has fans??? :wtf:

DMV2
11-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Wait. Lamar Odom has fans??? :wtf:
I'm a fan.

Sad to see his career turned like this.

Mr. Jabbar
11-25-2012, 06:27 PM
:biggums:

tikay0
11-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm a fan.

Sad to see his career turned like this.

Why? The guy's a diva. Are you from Queens? Other than that, why!?

DMV2
11-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Why? The guy's a diva. Are you from Queens? Other than that, why!?
I like multi-skilled Power Forwards, specifically 2nd tier-3rd tier guys. Odom was one of them. He just doesn't have the heart and focus to be a star though.

I could be a fan of Webber, KG but they have enough support already. That's why I've always been fans of under-appreciated guys like Anthony Mason, Odom, Millsap, among others.

Overall, I have never really cheered for star players. I always cheered for the second-rate role players. I'd rather watch the Luol Deng's of the world over LeBron, or the Tony Allen's over the Kobe's.

Back to Odom, believe me. I've very disappointed in him the last 2 years. You can have all the skills in the world but if your heart's not in it then it's time to hang it up.

lilgodfather1
11-25-2012, 07:01 PM
This should be a pretty short thread...

LoneyROY7
11-25-2012, 07:04 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dafuq+is+this+.+celebnetworth.com_b819d0_3443205.j pg

Heavincent
11-25-2012, 07:09 PM
What's next, a thread calling all Landry Fields fans?

$LakerGold
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
I like multi-skilled Power Forwards, specifically 2nd tier-3rd tier guys. Odom was one of them. He just doesn't have the heart and focus to be a star though.

I could be a fan of Webber, KG but they have enough support already. That's why I've always been fans of under-appreciated guys like Anthony Mason, Odom, Millsap, among others.

Overall, I have never really cheered for star players. I always cheered for the second-rate role players. I'd rather watch the Luol Deng's of the world over LeBron, or the Tony Allen's over the Kobe's.

Back to Odom, believe me. I've very disappointed in him the last 2 years. You can have all the skills in the world but if your heart's not in it then it's time to hang it up.

This ... I JUST REALLY LOVED HIS GAME -- PERIOD.

Eric Cartman
11-25-2012, 07:26 PM
If you're just gonna post here and hate ..
THEN GTFO MY THREAD. NO ONE ASKED FOR YALL OPINION.

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/maestor_2009/butthurt.png

DMV2
10-14-2015, 12:25 AM

First Mason died this year...now Odom fighting for his life. My favorite players are dying.

Gileraracer
10-14-2015, 02:28 AM
Doesn't fit well

kennethgriffin
10-14-2015, 02:32 AM
this all started with the chris paul veto

if it goes through then odom is dealt to a team that actually needed and wanted him. he isnt sent back then dumped to ride the bench and ultimately be dropped by dallas

its all david sterns fault in the end

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/87/875b8ca6dbaf08d34dfe5daec2067655ddc08565c43de9ccf7 5d36cc7e46333a.jpg

Heavincent
10-14-2015, 03:03 AM
Funny how people just get shit on until they're dead. Not just Odom, but people in general. Why do we treat corpses better than we treat living people?

Not that Odom is dead yet, but it doesn't look good.

1987_Lakers
10-14-2015, 03:17 AM
Funny how people just get shit on until they're dead. Not just Odom, but people in general. Why do we treat corpses better than we treat living people?

Ya, I was just thinking that a few minutes ago. Same thing happened with Michael Jackson, before he died he was a joke to many people, when he passed away the whole world was mourning his loss, wtf is wrong with people?

BasedTom
10-14-2015, 03:19 AM
Ya, I was just thinking that a few minutes ago. Same thing happened with Michael Jackson, before he died he was a joke to many people, when he passed away the whole world was mourning his loss, wtf is wrong with people?
probably the best example of that in our lifetimes

what good does it do for them now?

FreezingTsmoove
10-14-2015, 03:22 AM

I always felt bad for Odom. He went through a very tough life. Never made fun of his downfall

$LakerGold
10-14-2015, 04:13 AM
Kobe's my favorite Laker of all-time, but Odom will always be my favorite player of all-time all because I could relate to him on & off the court. Not to boast or anything but I worked on my craft around his game back in the HS days, we both had the same role for our team -- at least I did most of the time, we both similar skillsets mid-range to down low (that f*cking hopstep), but I couldn't dribble for shit & tunnel vision. I was not the star but I was part of the puzzle. Obviously I'll never be good as he was, but watching him play & while looking up to him as a role model helped me out in my early days (No Kardashian jokes, f*cku). What a player this guy was. & the one thing I could do was the shammgod on a good day, humiliated myself when I tried to do between the legs like he did, though. lol

I'll be looking for community basketball leagues & bully 40 year olds for sure -- all for Lamar. Lmao

& this is why he'll be my favorite player of all-time. LO, don't give up, big bro. :(

MEB2kDeez
10-14-2015, 04:16 AM
I always felt bad for Odom. He went through a very tough life. Never made fun of his downfall
Definitely, can only bottle all that up for so long...then overwhelms you

BoutPractice
10-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Always admired his game. I love versatile players in general, and bigmen that can pass in particular. Odom was a crucial and underrated part of those 2009 and 2010 championship teams...

As a Mavs fan I thought he basically conned the team. Dallas was promised Lamar Odom and got someone else instead. He simply didn't show up and showed a complete lack of professionalism at that time.

Looking back though that was obviously a rough period in his life... And overall he'll be remembered as a champion and one of the most talented point forwards to play in the league, not for this.