PDA

View Full Version : OKC is about to make a big trade...

28renyoy
11-28-2012, 02:09 PM
It's going to be Varejao or Gortat.

Westbrook
Martin
Durant
Ibaka
Varejao

Good night NBA

chazzy
11-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Just like Harden and Ibaka for Dwight was a done deal right

Bigsmoke
11-28-2012, 02:13 PM
where u heard that from

Levity
11-28-2012, 02:14 PM
sounds good, bro.

cant wait to see it!

KG215
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Seriously OP, if you're going to make these type of threads, at least try and make it look credible by posting a link or something. You made a similar thread a week or so after the Harden trade about how your "sources" were saying Presti was working on a deal for a big man.

All Net
11-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Like you said they would before?

Crown&Coke
11-28-2012, 04:01 PM
I call B.S.

its obvious they are going to trade for Shaq

KyrieTheFuture
11-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Why would anyone take perkins and sefolosha?

mjokc
11-28-2012, 04:21 PM

OKC isn't trading Sef, and if you think Sef isn't valuable to a team you are dumb. An elite wing defender that can hit the corner 3.

KG215
11-28-2012, 04:24 PM
I don't know why anyone would want Perkins, but Thabo can be a really good piece on the right team. He's sort of turned into Bruce Bowen-lite: elite and versatile perimeter defender who's making threes at a 40%+ clip. Yes, I know due to Durant and Westbrook he gets a lot of open looks, but he's shown last season (before he got hurt) and 15 games into this season he can and will make teams pay if they choose to use his man to double Durant.

GreatHILL
11-28-2012, 04:58 PM
gortat for who?

Heavincent
11-28-2012, 05:22 PM

Sefolosha is arguably the best defender in the league and he is a reliable 3 pt shooter. I'd take him on the Nets in a heartbeat (he's better than Joe Johnson).

brandonislegend
11-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Sefolosha is arguably the best defender in the league and he is a reliable 3 pt shooter. I'd take him on the Nets in a heartbeat (he's better than Joe Johnson).
So much fail.

RRR3
11-28-2012, 05:31 PM
:biggums: Did Joe spit in your cereal or steal your girlfriend or something?:lol

Heavincent
11-28-2012, 05:36 PM
:biggums: Did Joe spit in your cereal or steal your girlfriend or something?:lol

Alright, that might have been hyperbole on my part, but I'd still rather have Thabo than JJ. I like his game a lot more. Getting sick of seeing JJ holding the ball for 20 seconds and then bricking a wild shot.

IGotACoolStory
11-28-2012, 05:58 PM
Thabo would be a better fit on the Nets if they moved Crash for a more efficient scoring SF.

KG215
11-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far, but Thabo is a more than capable player, especially in the right situation. He's shooting 47% from three this year on 3.0 attempts per game. He shot 44% from three last year on 1.7 attempts per game. Of course he's really only effective when he's able to get his feet set, but put him on a team with a couple of other offensive players who draw more attention, and not only are you getting a very solid knockdown three-point shooter, but you're getting one of the best perimeter defenders in the league; who, at 6'7", can guard PG's, SG's, an SF's.

Droid101
11-28-2012, 06:16 PM
It's going to be Varejao or Gortat.

Westbrook
Martin
Durant
Ibaka
Varejao

Good night NBA
http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/images/smilies/negged2.gif

mjokc
11-28-2012, 06:51 PM
Alright, that might have been hyperbole on my part, but I'd still rather have Thabo than JJ. I like his game a lot more. Getting sick of seeing JJ holding the ball for 20 seconds and then bricking a wild shot.

:facepalm That was a little bit too much Thabo love right there. I'm a huge Thabo fan, but you took it too far bro, you took it too far.

KyrieTheFuture
11-28-2012, 06:54 PM
OKC isn't trading Sef, and if you think Sef isn't valuable to a team you are dumb. An elite wing defender that can hit the corner 3.
I didn't say he wasn't valuable I was wondering why a team like phoenix or cleveland would want him (or perkins). We have no use for role players like that they belong on contenders playing small roles not on terrible teams.

mjokc
11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
I didn't say he wasn't valuable I was wondering why a team like phoenix or cleveland would want him (or perkins). We have no use for role players like that they belong on contenders playing small roles not on terrible teams.

Ok.. My bad bro.. I took it too far.

Graviton
11-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Okc has bunch of 1st round picks, Perkins+2 1st rounders will help you tank.

Don't know if Cavs would trade their only consistent player and rebound leader, but Suns would surely part away with Gortat for 3 picks.

Whoah10115
11-28-2012, 08:45 PM

It's almost like I called this an awful trade. :oldlol: people thinking Johnson is as good as Harden. Brooks is more than likely a better player right now.

Phenith
11-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Okc has bunch of 1st round picks, Perkins+2 1st rounders will help you tank.

Don't know if Cavs would trade their only consistent player and rebound leader, but Suns would surely part away with Gortat for 3 picks.

I was thinking this too... I think the biggest hold up in any deal would be OKC having to include Perkins.
I think they could make a decent run at either of those guys if they really wanted to try, they do have PJ3 to trade too if needed.

KwameBrown
11-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Why trade for a big when you already have Thabeet? :biggums:

The Nets
11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Source?
:eek:

dunksby
11-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Why trade for a big when you already have Thabeet? :biggums:
Asked Kwame Brown in wonder.