PDA

View Full Version : Nets and Celtics Brawl, Rondo Punks Kris Humphries (Video)

MichaelAngelo
11-28-2012, 09:55 PM
Rondo went crazy.

http://youtu.be/kxNFSvvtao0

avonbarksdale
11-28-2012, 09:58 PM
jokes

DStebb716
11-28-2012, 10:02 PM
humphries tries not to let it escalate after the initial push then rondo just rides him into the crowd...

stallionaire
11-28-2012, 10:02 PM
rondo is frail. he went after humphries for no reason other than he knew humphries would be shocked (KG flopped, he wasn't even touched) and as a result, not fight back too much

rondo is a fake tough guy. guys like him have no place in the league

DStebb716
11-28-2012, 10:05 PM
rondo is frail. he went after humphries for no reason other than he knew humphries would be shocked (KG flopped, he wasn't even touched) and as a result, not fight back too much

you're right except for the "KG wasn't even touched" thing, it was definitely a foul but KG flopped it into a bigger foul.

kNIOKAS
11-28-2012, 10:07 PM
humphries tries not to let it escalate after the initial push then rondo just rides him into the crowd...
Humphries DID escalate it by grabbing onto Rondo's jersey and pulling it over his head. That move deserves a really good slap. What a bitch Humpries is

DStebb716
11-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Humphries DID escalate it by grabbing onto Rondo's jersey and pulling it over his head. That move deserves a really good slap. What a bitch Humpries is

Do you not have eyeballs? There as no jersey pull until Rondo has already pushed Humphries into the crowd, at that point he's trying to hold himself up.

TinselTime12
11-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Rondo is a puss

DuMa
11-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Why the **** did Crash get ejected? :facepalm

n00bie
11-28-2012, 10:10 PM
LOL at Boston's announcers. :rolleyes:

kilgore.
11-28-2012, 10:10 PM
fitting that this is how his record paced double digit assist in consecutive games ends.

dudes a kook

Blue&Orange
11-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Finally some good old NBA action.

josh99
11-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Why the **** did Crash get ejected? :facepalm
Tech + tech from earlier for in the game complaining.

kNIOKAS
Do you not have eyeballs? There as no jersey pull until Rondo has already pushed Humphries into the crowd, at that point he's trying to hold himself up.
What? How Rondo did get his jersey all over his head then"?

DuMa
and Hump. you probably outweigh Rondo by like what 60-70 pounds? you still went backwards?

Heavincent
11-28-2012, 10:13 PM
I love shit like this. Shouldn't have ejected anyone though. Just play on.

Fudge
11-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Just an everyday foul you see. Chill the **** out Rondo.

Blue&Orange
11-28-2012, 10:14 PM
lol at Humpries trying to slap Rondo.

that boy ain't right.

stallionaire
11-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I love shit like this. Shouldn't have ejected anyone though. Just play on.

Yup.

love a game with bad blood.

seeing guys bounce back from a fight in decision making moments at the games level would make for great basketball

seeing humps protect the lane from rondo after that fight would be great TV

DMV2
11-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Looks like to me it was a slight accidental push(Humph didn't elevate high enough for a block), and KG fell awkwardly more due to him being unbalanced rather than "flopping." I don't think you can even flop mid-air like that.

Overreaction from Rondo and KG as usual.

Just2McFly
Brawl?

CelticBaller
Lol rondo is the punk for fighting q guy 10 feet taller than him, while KG does the opposite and still yet called a punk.

Anyways we lost this game because of this stupid shit, Rondo needs to ****ing cool down

kNIOKAS
11-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Lol rondo is the punk for fighting q guy 10 feet taller than him, while KG does the opposite and still yet called a punk.

Anyways we lost this game because of this stupid shit, Rondo needs to ****ing cool down
We haven't. Let them play.

CelticBaller
11-28-2012, 10:21 PM
We haven't. Let them play.
I don't trust this team at all

KOBEtherealKing
11-28-2012, 10:25 PM
rondo sticking up for his butt buddy. suspend his ass for 5 basketball games . his ass will take it in from kg for sticking up for him.

kaybee
11-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Rondo's a punk for going after someone a foot taller than him?:eek:

I think from his view it looked worse than what is was because of how KG fell and that's what he reacted to.

It was stupid, but at the same time I think it was needed. Celtics have been playing mad soft and they needed a spark. I do wish Rondo would just calm down at times, but he's giving me a Larry Bird mentality which I love all in the same.

I think he should get suspended for one game at the most. It wasn't that serious. The crowd, commentators, and Gerald Wallace's dreads made it look more brutal than what it really was... just a bunch of pushing and shoving.

Stuff like this used to happen all the time during the 80s and 90s. I actually kind of miss this aggressive aspect. I don't condom fighting at all, but the league is too soft. They aren't even allowed to blow on each other without the refs whistling.

CelticBaller
11-28-2012, 10:28 PM
rondo sticking up for his butt buddy. suspend his ass for 5 basketball games . his ass will take it in from kg for sticking up for him.
You're fantasizing over there? :oldlol:

LikeABosh
11-28-2012, 10:29 PM
There's a line between being chippy and competitive and being a pesty bitch. Rondo continues to cross it.

KOBEtherealKing
11-28-2012, 10:31 PM
You're fantasizing over there? :oldlol:

:roll: no. you're fantasizing it for asking me if I was fantasizing.

CelticBaller
11-28-2012, 10:32 PM
:roll: no. you're fantasizing it for asking me if I was fantasizing.
Great comeback :applause: :facepalm

Tmuston Beltics
11-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Where's the brawl? All I see is some pushing

tpols
11-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Shit.. anyone that disagrees this fight is 100% on Rondo is dumb as fvck. Look at the video.. he was assaulting someone who wasnt even fighting back.

bagelred
11-28-2012, 10:48 PM
Boy, that escalated quickly. That got really out of hand.

d.bball.guy
11-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Rondo, chill :lol

outbreak
11-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Why all the rondo hate these days. He sees garnett get pushed over, comes to his aid against a guy a foot taller then him, then has his jersey pulled up so keeps pushing. How's that make him a punk?

DuMa
11-28-2012, 10:55 PM
No wonder Hump tripped backwards. KG's foot was there :lol

http://i.imgur.com/LRIF9.jpg

Djahjaga
11-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh, for f*ck's sake. I go to sleep and wake up to this? Jesus Christ, Rondo...

d.bball.guy
11-28-2012, 11:02 PM

:lol

I'm pretty sure it's unintentional, though. He's trying to break them apart.

ihoopallday
11-28-2012, 11:02 PM

:lol I thought he tripped on a camera man or something when I saw the video. I don't even think Hump was expecting a fight. It was a normal foul. Dumb move on Rondo's part. Especially when your back up is Terry, who's primarily a shooter.

d.bball.guy
11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Why all the rondo hate these days. He sees garnett get pushed over, comes to his aid against a guy a foot taller then him, then has his jersey pulled up so keeps pushing. How's that make him a punk?
It was not even a hard foul. Just an awkward landing or maybe a minor flop by KG.

kaybee
11-28-2012, 11:06 PM
It's easy to love or hate him. Some of the hate is warranted, but most is not.

I appreciate him. He's one of the few players, in my opinion, who plays with heart and is genuinely passionate about the game and his teammates. He's done a couple of hot-headed and questionable things, but coming from someone who grew up watching the late 80s and early 90s, I miss players like that. Yeah, the league is full of more talented, athletic freaks, but it seems like most of today's players play for a paycheck rather than just for the love of the game.

Call them punks, bitches, or whatever the hell else, but I really do wish there were more players like Rondo and KG

brandonislegend
11-28-2012, 11:07 PM
The sad thing is Humphries will probably get suspended too even though he didn't do shit the foul wasn't even a flagrant and all he was doing was defending himself from a little bitch.

Rondo
11-28-2012, 11:09 PM
Massive overreaction from Rondo and KG's reaction was disproportionate to the actual foul too. Disappointing. Nice to see some fire in Rondo and ready to back his teammates but it was an average foul. Just get on with the game man.

kaybee
11-28-2012, 11:10 PM

Rondo and Terry's shoe game though >>>>>

Those A.I.s:bowdown:

BuffaloBill
11-28-2012, 11:18 PM
That wasn't really a brawl. It just looks like everyone was trying to break it up.

And I bet Rondo was just mad because Humphries smacked the shit out of his shot earlier

Just2McFly
11-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Rondo and Terry's shoe game though >>>>>

Those A.I.s:bowdown:
Didn't AI wear those during his MVP season?

b0bab0i
11-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Flopping KG
:roll: :roll: :roll:

STATUTORY
11-28-2012, 11:24 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

this photo is 4 players in a nutshell

Jason Terry, Rondo fake gangsters pushing up on a dude knowing full well refs would stop shit

Kris humphries being treated like a biatch ever since that kardashian debacle

Garnett tripping and instigating

nbarumorz
11-28-2012, 11:28 PM
I feel mixed about Rondo on this as a Boston fan. On the positive side, this team needs a little SPARK and a little testiness to them, they play too easy breezy defense and start to coast when they absolutely shouldn't in games. On the negative, this is why Rondo is debatable to build around as a franchise player--he acts like a nutcase sometimes instead of a team leader. You ever see a Duncan, Nowitzki, LeBron, Kobe, Wade or someone like that do this? Never.

Nets fan 93
That wasn't really a brawl. It just looks like everyone was trying to break it up.

And I bet Rondo was just mad because Humphries smacked the shit out of his shot earlier
this. Rondo def started it though. why the hell was Humphries ejected??:facepalm

kaybee
Didn't AI wear those during his MVP season?
Yep, the best colorway of the IVs.

ClutchOver9000
11-28-2012, 11:30 PM
entered thread expecting video of brawl...

left disappointed...

nbarumorz
11-28-2012, 11:31 PM
this. Rondo def started it though. why the hell was Humphries ejected??:facepalm

the kardashian thing, no one will ever let that go -- not even the refs.

derb2k2
11-28-2012, 11:33 PM
hope Wade breaks Rondo's arm. He is a disgrace to basketball these days. it's amazing how Garnett and pierce have rubbed off on this kid. Immature and hot-headed. that whole Celtics squad disgusts me and I can't wait for Lebron and Wade to sh*t on those kids again. :bowdown:

kaybee
11-28-2012, 11:36 PM
I feel mixed about Rondo on this as a Boston fan. On the positive side, this team needs a little SPARK and a little testiness to them, they play too easy breezy defense and start to coast when they absolutely shouldn't in games. On the negative, this is why Rondo is debatable to build around as a franchise player--he acts like a nutcase sometimes instead of a team leader. You ever see a Duncan, Nowitzki, LeBron, Kobe, Wade or someone like that do this? Never.

http://youtu.be/lO8iXi6092Y

:oldlol: @ when Bird throws the ball at Laimbeer

It doesn't really happen that often now, but it happened all the time back in the day.

KDthunderup
11-28-2012, 11:38 PM
I had both Rondo and Humphries on my fantasy team. FFS why did these two ******s have to fight?

Legends66NBA7
hope Wade breaks Rondo's arm. He is a disgrace to basketball these days. it's amazing how Garnett and pierce have rubbed off on this kid. Immature and hot-headed. that whole Celtics squad disgusts me and I can't wait for Lebron and Wade to sh*t on those kids again.

:facepalm

Just2McFly
Yep, the best colorway of the IVs.
:cheers:

ihoopallday
11-28-2012, 11:42 PM
I had both Rondo and Humphries on my fantasy team. FFS why did these two ******s have to fight?

:roll: :roll: That sucka bro. How long you think they'll be suspended?

Djahjaga
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM
hope Wade breaks Rondo's arm. He is a disgrace to basketball these days. it's amazing how Garnett and pierce have rubbed off on this kid. Immature and hot-headed. that whole Celtics squad disgusts me and I can't wait for Lebron and Wade to sh*t on those kids again. :bowdown:

This is why people think Miami fans are arrogant, entitled @ssholes.

Draz
11-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Love or hate him I love his passion. Don't see that much these days,

no pun intended
11-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Y'all missing the main reason for this fight. They are obviously trying to hype up the Boston-Brooklyn matchup on Christmas Day.

nbarumorz
11-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Y'all missing the main reason for this fight. They are obviously trying to hype up the Boston-Brooklyn matchup on Christmas Day.

.....so they told Rondo to push Kris Humphries? :lol

Kiddlovesnets
11-29-2012, 12:02 AM
Apparently C's down nearly 20pts has something to do with it. You dont act like this against a foul like this if you are in good shape.

Celtic_Pride
11-29-2012, 12:10 AM
I like this Larry Bird mentality of Rondo to standup for his teammates and not take any crap but in this case, he clearly went overboard. Like someone said earlier, I think it has got to do with getting his shot swatted earlier and also being down by a huge margin!

Callystarr
11-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Rondo, I really like him but since last years playoffs I'm really starting to dislike his non shooting ass.

KG fell...and Rondo go after Kris...that wasn't even a hard foul..wtf?

D.J.
11-29-2012, 12:15 AM
1)The announcers are even bigger tools than Rondo

2)It wasn't even that hard of a foul. Humphries did catch Garnett in the head, but there was no bad intention on his part. Huge overreaction by Rondo, who will probably get suspended. And his streak also ended with that ejection.

D.J.
11-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Love or hate him I love his passion. Don't see that much these days,

That wasn't passion. That was idiotic. He's probably getting suspended over that.

NBA4EVER
11-29-2012, 12:26 AM
fans got that expression on their face looking like someone just got shot

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11512467/640/11512467.jpeg

then Rondo's just like fck it, im outta here
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/11512468/640/11512468.jpeg

best brawl in NBA history :applause:

NBA4EVER
11-29-2012, 12:28 AM
the aftermath...

http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/11512469/640/11512469.png

raid09
11-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Rondo... Every couple months gotta remind the world what a little **** he is.

joshwake
11-29-2012, 12:29 AM
I pretty much see the opposite. Rondo went in for just a chest shove and Humphries pulls him in and wont let him go.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 12:32 AM
1)The announcers are even bigger tools than Rondo

2)It wasn't even that hard of a foul. Humphries did catch Garnett in the head, but there was no bad intention on his part. Huge overreaction by Rondo, who will probably get suspended. And his streak also ended with that ejection.
Oh yeah, that one old celtics announcer, which i wont even bother looking up his toolbag name, is a huge toolbag . he never agrees with any calls against the celtics and im sure he utttered a stupid statement against the nets when rondo pushed hump even though it was 99% rondos fault. and yeah, hump was just being physical with kg. hump is not know for intentional fouling nor are the nets.

andremiller07
11-29-2012, 12:33 AM
imo Rondo should have been the only one ejected wtf is Humpries meant to do when hes got a guy coming aggresivly towards him? That brawl actually worked out far better for Boston since both Kris and Wallace were having good games and Rondo was having a averge game.

Players who defend themselves should not get tossed thats rubbish, just cause one player (rondo) overreacts and tries to act tough by jesery pulling does not mean you eject two of the other teams players. Only the instigators should be thrown out of games

iDunk
11-29-2012, 12:49 AM
This is so awesome, the NBA needs more of this & less of that friendly bull.

Got goosebumps when I saw Wallace & Garnett go at it, don't know why .. just did.

Shepseskaf
11-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Oh yeah, that one old celtics announcer, which i wont even bother looking up his toolbag name, is a huge toolbag . he never agrees with any calls against the celtics and im sure he utttered a stupid statement against the nets when rondo pushed hump even though it was 99% rondos fault. and yeah, hump was just being physical with kg. hump is not know for intentional fouling nor are the nets.
Tommy Heinsohn, I believe. He was a big brawler, back in the day.

Just2McFly
11-29-2012, 02:04 AM
Yo, the nets are gritty.

francesco totti
11-29-2012, 02:06 AM
how long of a suspension?

Darius
11-29-2012, 02:27 AM
LMAO Tommy Heinson should be ashamed of himself. Sounds like a fool.

The_Yearning
11-29-2012, 02:32 AM
This is Humphries fault. Rondo just wanted to get a push in there to say back off. Humphries had to go and grab onto Rondo's sleeve and jersey pulling the into the cameras.

Humphries is a b!tch.

Rondo does this stuff all the time. He did it to Cousins, Artest, and now Humphries.

bigt
11-29-2012, 02:33 AM
LMAO Tommy Heinson should be ashamed of himself. Sounds like a fool.

Unsurprisingly, he sounded that way for the entirety of the game. I really wish the announcing team didn't come across as so unashamedly biased

Stupid move from Rondo. I can understand wanting to stand up for your team-mate, although I don't believe Hump did anything intentional on the foul, but what he did went overboard since there was no way he wasn't getting ejected.

alwaysunny
11-29-2012, 02:35 AM
The REAL reason Rondo started this shit:

Celtics were getting their ass whooped. In the middle of that ass whooping scene Rondo had an open lane for a layup but decided to pass it away. Fans were disgusted by the obvious act of attempting to keep the assist streak alive, and they let Rondo know. Few minutes later, he sees an even more open lane, and this time he has no choice but to shoot.....ends up getting STUFFED by Humphries, which ended up with a 3 point play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLtTE5llfHY

alwaysunny
11-29-2012, 02:40 AM
btw, after the brawl the refs gave celtics to shoot a technical free throw (think it was Terry). How come? Rondo and Humphries gets ejected, KG and Wallace gets a standard tech..shouldn't the technicals have been offset? Boston got 3 FTs out of that, when it should've been only 2 by KG from the initial shooting foul.

bdreason
11-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Rondo needs to take a chill pill. I hate to say it, because he's on my fantasy team, but Rondo deserves a 1-game suspension for turning a basic foul into a brawl.

maybeshewill13
11-29-2012, 03:26 AM
Rondo :bowdown: dude manhandled Humphries who's far bigger.. Kim probably dumped him after beating him in an arm wrestle :lol

tomtucker
11-29-2012, 03:28 AM
:biggums: ......... Rondo is a fukking kunt.........:mad:

tomtucker
11-29-2012, 03:30 AM
The REAL reason Rondo started this shit:

Celtics were getting their ass whooped. In the middle of that ass whooping scene Rondo had an open lane for a layup but decided to pass it away. Fans were disgusted by the obvious act of attempting to keep the assist streak alive, and they let Rondo know. Few minutes later, he sees an even more open lane, and this time he has no choice but to shoot.....ends up getting STUFFED by Humphries, which ended up with a 3 point play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLtTE5llfHY

great block ! ..........!

tomtucker
11-29-2012, 03:36 AM
This is Humphries fault. Rondo just wanted to get a push in there to say back off. Humphries had to go and grab onto Rondo's sleeve and jersey pulling the into the cameras.

Humphries is a b!tch.

Rondo does this stuff all the time. He did it to Cousins, Artest, and now Humphries.

time to knock him back then..........why didn

iDunkOreo
11-29-2012, 03:39 AM
I don't see why people are acting like Rondo proved anything by pushing Humphries. Dude was just standing there and Rondo walks up to him, shoves, and he trips over KG's foot. I'm fairly confident that Kris would smash Rondo in a fight.

tomtucker
11-29-2012, 03:39 AM
the aftermath...

pusssy rondo got long fingernails huh ?..........mother****er

Hittin_Shots
11-29-2012, 03:47 AM
A stupid unnecessary shove by Rondo that got escalated because Humphries kept trying to grab him after it.

Clippersfan86
11-29-2012, 03:49 AM
the aftermath...

:roll: :roll:

Jax
11-29-2012, 03:54 AM
and Hump. you probably outweigh Rondo by like what 60-70 pounds? you still went backwards?
KG da BISH left his leg behind Hump. Rondo scratched him like a bitch too.

alwaysunny
11-29-2012, 04:00 AM
the aftermath...

Misleading pic..got horny for a sec then almost threw up afterwards..

R.I.P.
11-29-2012, 04:30 AM
LOL at KG. Everybody is falling into the crowd in a scuffle. KG is nowhere. Then he has two white dudes holding him back and he

FPJ
11-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Wheelchair Pierce is happy this happened to throw away attention from his muslim moment.

wang4three
11-29-2012, 04:47 AM
KG and Rondo love to act tougher than they actually are. They should focus that energy to being more than a .500 team.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Rondo is pretty immature. even that pic where the chick next to him is wearing a "lebron's a bitch t-shirt". you're not supposed to do that to another player no matter how much you dislike him.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 04:55 AM

As opposed to a guy who stomps on the head of a player who is on the ground :rolleyes:

chips93
11-29-2012, 05:26 AM
KG da BISH left his leg behind Hump. Rondo scratched him like a bitch too.

wait what!? so hump is supposed to just take it? come on bro

Chapallaz
11-29-2012, 06:08 AM
Wheelchair Pierce is happy this happened to throw away attention from his muslim moment.

Beautiful. :oldlol:

Rubio2Gasol
11-29-2012, 06:15 AM
Needs a tetanus shot because Rondo is hard as nails.

cltcfn2924
11-29-2012, 06:24 AM

Wade seems to think he wants a piece of this kid. I say go for it. Rondo will destroy him, AND he owes him big time.

tomtucker
11-29-2012, 06:26 AM
Needs a tetanus shot because Rondo is hard as nails.

more like rondos nails are dirty as hell after fisting KG in the locker room .......:eek: :(

ihoopallday
11-29-2012, 06:56 AM
more like rondos nails are dirty as hell after fisting KG in the locker room .......:eek: :(

damn :roll: :roll: :roll:

LBJ 23
11-29-2012, 07:02 AM
Rondo with a bitch move as always

AfroSamurai
11-29-2012, 07:14 AM
That wasn't even a flagrant foul.....:facepalm

Clutch
11-29-2012, 08:08 AM
I love it because Rondo's assist streak ended. He was just stat padding assists to get the record,I'm really happy it ended like this. It would have been even better if they kicked his ass though.

eazyduzzit10
11-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with what happened, besides maybe Rondo misread the situation. But it's good to see that a player has there teammate's back when they THINK they've been hit hard.

Rondo's just one of those players that people love to hate. I bet if Kobe was the 1 charging in, a lot more people would be saying how badass he is rather than labelling him a punk

kNIOKAS
11-29-2012, 08:43 AM
So much hate on Celtics here :lol
Guys you guys can't stand them handling your favourite teams.

chips93
11-29-2012, 08:44 AM

so how would you, an unbiased observer, describe what happened last night?

bagelred
11-29-2012, 08:45 AM
David Stern trying to sell that Christmas Day game hard. :facepalm Conspiracy.

senelcoolidge
11-29-2012, 08:50 AM
That was a regular soft foul. Why the over reaction from Rondo? No wonder Ray Allen left that stupid team and Pierce is leaving after this season. Humphries barely touched Garnett.

Graviton
11-29-2012, 08:56 AM
They are 8-7 and last in the league in rebounding, being abused deep inside without lube. Only thing they are "handling" is their canes and wheelchairs.

Clutch
11-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Christmas games could hardly be any more interesting.

Celtics @ Nets - Division rivals and there's some bad blood between them
Knicks @ Lakers - D'Antoni against his old team (would have been way better if it was played at MSG)
Thunder @ Heat - Finals rematch
Rockets @ Bulls - Meh
Nuggets @ Clippers - will be an interesting game,both teams play fun basketball

niko
11-29-2012, 09:28 AM
I agree.

Rondo is going to get 2/3 games easy because he pushed Hump into the crowd. :lol

Clutch
11-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Will we see some punches thrown ever again ?

The most we can hope for in today's league is some pushing and shoving.

JohnnySic
11-29-2012, 09:39 AM
I love it. The Atlantic division is a war.

Clutch
11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
I love it. The Atlantic division is a war.
Knicks,Nets,Celtics,Sixers. Any of those teams can take a division title. There will be a huge battle for the Atlantic,especially between the first 3 teams imo.

To be honest I think the battle for division will mostly be between the two NY area teams,Celtics will also be up there but will finish 3rd with the Sixers at 4th.
Just my opinion.

kNIOKAS
11-29-2012, 09:45 AM
so how would you, an unbiased observer, describe what happened last night?
Well what happened happened. I'm fine with officiating there. Humphries pulled back Rondo's jersey over and that would infuriate me if I was Rondo. Such a bitch move.

But everything's fine, Celtics apparently playing a level below right now. They didn't show character yesterday, and that sucks. They should slap themselves hard for playing the way they are playing.

They are 8-7 and last in the league in rebounding, being abused deep inside without lube. Only thing they are "handling" is their canes and wheelchairs.
Talk to me playoffs time, son.

chips93
11-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Well what happened happened. I'm fine with officiating there. Humphries pulled back Rondo's jersey over and that would infuriate me if I was Rondo. Such a bitch move.

i guess your watching a different video than me

hump fouls kg on a jumper. its a nothing foul, no malicious intent. then rondo comes storming over to hump, overreacting as usual, starts shoving humphries for no reason, and hump grabs rondo, so that he doesnt fall over. and then players come storming in

rondo instigated it all, and hump only grabbed rondos jersey after rondo shoved him, and only so that he, himself, wouldnt fall over.

niko
11-29-2012, 10:02 AM
i guess your watching a different video than me

hump fouls kg on a jumper. its a nothing foul, no malicious intent. then rondo comes storming over to hump, overreacting as usual, starts shoving humphries for no reason, and hump grabs rondo, so that he doesnt fall over. and then players come storming in

rondo instigated it all, and hump only grabbed rondos jersey after rondo shoved him, and only so that he, himself, wouldnt fall over.

No, Rondo clearly instigated it but Hump came right back at him and grabbed him and then they fell over, and he pulled Rondo's shirt on purpose. Rondo 100% started everything but Hump was participating after that.

JGXEN
11-29-2012, 10:39 AM
No, Rondo clearly instigated it but Hump came right back at him and grabbed him and then they fell over, and he pulled Rondo's shirt on purpose. Rondo 100% started everything but Hump was participating after that.
This. Whatever it is, it was wrong of Rondo to overreact in such a manner and he shouldnt have let his emotions overcome him to do what he did. End of story

swi7ch
11-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Isaiah thomas 2.0 :bowdown:

JellyBean
11-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Rondo overreacted in this situation. And as a Kevin Garnett fan, what was up with the flopping? Oh my word!! Humphries barely touched him and KG acts like Humphries put the hammer on him or something.

dannywpt
11-29-2012, 11:20 AM
I wish Humphries knocked him out with one punch.

Faptastrophe
11-29-2012, 12:14 PM
KG :lol

http://i.imgur.com/YrKzN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/k07HB.jpg

niko
11-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Humphries is such a woman. He texts pictures of his naked body anytime he can, and his solution to fighting was to pull the other guys shirt off. Note to Hump: Rondo is not a woman, this will not embarrass him.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 12:26 PM
^ I actually didnt see that kg leg trip but thats kg for you.:oldlol: :roll: :lol

pretty hilarious. watching nets first half since i missed it and theres 5 mins left to go in 2nd Q. ill see it soon.

NumberSix
11-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Did Humphries change his tampon afterwards? :confusedshrug:

BlackWhiteGreen
11-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Humphries doesn't even trip when Garnett's foot is behind him. Watch the footage.

The foul wasn't a hard one, but because Garnett was up in the air and Humphries pushes him (watch the elbow extend) he fell down. It certainly wasn't a flop.

Actually his elbow doesn't extend, but he still pushes him.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Humphries doesn't even trip when Garnett's foot is behind him. Watch the footage.

The foul wasn't a hard one, but because Garnett was up in the air and Humphries pushes him (watch the elbow extend) he fell down. It certainly wasn't a flop.

It was a hard foul. Nothing more or nothing less. After a hard foul you move on to the next play. Instead, Rondo proceeded to make matters worse and lash out against Humphries. Hard fouls happen every day in this league. When you have people retaliate because of a hard foul, even when they weren't in the play, ( Rondo), that's just stupid. He will likely be suspended for one game.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-29-2012, 01:10 PM
It was a hard foul. Nothing more or nothing less. After a hard foul you move on to the next play. Instead, Rondo proceeded to make matters worse and lash out against Humphries. Hard fouls happen every day in this league. When you have people retaliate because of a hard foul, even when they weren't in the play, ( Rondo), that's just stupid. He will likely be suspended for one game.

"Lash out"? He bumped him. No punches were thrown.

Rondo will be suspended for 2-3 games, probably. Hopefully it'll bring some fire to the team. Doubt it though.

sodapop
11-29-2012, 01:19 PM
This was by far the worse refereed game this year. However I like the way the refs handled the brawl situation. I watched the Humphries and Garnett foul at every angle available. It was clear, Humphries did shove KG hard while KG was falling. It was a flagrant foul, Humphries shove was around the neck area and shoves KG after the whistle. As for Rondo, I can understand his frustration. He was frustrated with the refs bad calls and the Nets aggressive play on the court. He probably didn't trust the refs judgement all game, especially the call on Humphries. But Rondo did get away with a hard foul on Wallace. Bottom line, both teams were cheated by the refs. Honestly, I highly recommend the NBA to do something about the refs and change the way the games are refereed. The refs are stinking up the league and the reputation of the NBA. Not only this game was refereed badly, I can point out a few other games. It's becoming a trend.

Segatti
11-29-2012, 01:25 PM
Rondo is nuts... I would be concerned if my point guard can't keep his mind cool.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Rondo is nuts... I would be concerned if my point guard can't keep his mind cool.

So would I, if it wasn't so obvious he plays better when pissed off/motivated.

sodapop
11-29-2012, 01:39 PM

Yep, agree.. I heard Rondo has a temper problem and sometimes cannot control. You gotta watch out for quiet, mumbling, secretive, shy individuals with a temper!! I don't care how big Humphries or anyone else. People like Rondo don't fear or care about nothing once the top is blown. Rondo, Anger Management!!!!

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-29-2012, 01:40 PM

Guy is a mental midget. No wonder Ray bolted out of there. :oldlol:

niko
11-29-2012, 01:56 PM
If that was an actual fight my money is not on Humphries. He's fake tough, he baits and runs. He pulled Rondo's shirt off. :lol Rondo is lucky he didn't have hair to pull.

kNIOKAS
11-29-2012, 02:20 PM
Humphries is such a woman. He texts pictures of his naked body anytime he can, and his solution to fighting was to pull the other guys shirt off. Note to Hump: Rondo is not a woman, this will not embarrass him.
Humphries proud of this. Letting errybody see his battle scars. He is high divine Rondo acknowledged him :lol