PDA

View Full Version : Fans at Bucks chant "Brooklyn's better"

It's A VC3!!!
11-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Woo hoo, live it up Knicks fans.:banana: Can't wait to watch it on Youtube.

tpols
11-28-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol Its the damn truth

The Nets
11-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Oh come on, way to go talking about such an obvious truth.
:oldlol:

Draz
11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
When your teams so bad your chanting another teams name.

It's A VC3!!!
11-28-2012, 11:48 PM
According to Mike Mazzeo, the Bucks fans did chant "Brooklyn's better".
I would like a Knicks fan to attest to that. Hopefully it's on Youtube later.

bmulls

Bucks are currently #1 in their division ahead of Indiana and Chicago

NewYorkNoPicks
Brooklyn is a shit borough where 70% of the neighborhoods are crime infested.

The other part is filled with mindless hipsters who arent even from new york originally. Theyre rich kids from idaho, kansas, and other random states sent to NY on a staycation by their rich parents. They like living in Brooklyn because they believe it gives them some sort of street cred and can alievate some of their boredom from their previously traditional suburban lifestyle.

ClutchOver9000
11-28-2012, 11:49 PM

:oldlol: truth.

It's A VC3!!!
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM

The other part is filled with mindless hipsters who arent even from new york originally. Theyre rich kids from idaho, kansas, and other random states sent to NY on a staycation by their rich parents. They like living in Brooklyn because they believe it gives them some sort of street cred and can alievate some of their boredom from their previously traditional suburban lifestyle.

What does this mindless rant have to do about the Nets being claimed better than the Knicks by Bucks fans?:confusedshrug:

ClutchOver9000
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM
You Nets fans sound insecure...

The Nets
11-28-2012, 11:52 PM
And Knicks fans sound so mad, thats too bad.
:lol

NewYorkNoPicks
11-28-2012, 11:55 PM

Healthy Nets team barely beats a Knick team missing their all star forward and their all defense guard and theyre excited....thats sad

ClutchOver9000
11-28-2012, 11:56 PM

:lol honestly man, mad about what? That the fans of a team we just beat by double digits at their place chanted that the Nets were better?

Life-shattering...

This thread reeks of insecurity that is all. :cheers:

The Nets
11-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Healthy Nets team barely beats a Knick team missing their all star forward and their all defense guard and theyre excited....thats sad

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0iN_X7klHJw/S7tnuV-qdKI/AAAAAAAAAWA/1TqP5A6C3Go/s1600/joe-excuses.gif

With your 'all-star forward' playing the game wont even going to OT, Nets blowout win. Remember how Melo and Amare hinder each other? And Kidd? Not like he can do much better when the entire team is off.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 12:02 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0iN_X7klHJw/S7tnuV-qdKI/AAAAAAAAAWA/1TqP5A6C3Go/s1600/joe-excuses.gif

With your 'all-star forward' playing the game wont even going to OT, Nets blowout win. Remember how Melo and Amare hinder each other? And Kidd? Not like he can do much better when the entire team is off.

Before last season 25ppg 9reb and 1.5bpg for Amare

Shumpert is a top 10 defender in the entire league

The Nets
11-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Before last season 25ppg 9reb and 1.5bpg for Amare

Shumpert is a top 10 defender in the entire league

How about posting stats of Amare's after Melo arrived?
:rolleyes:

Clippersfan86
11-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Knicks fans were just arguing last week that Amare was what was holding the team back and now use the "we were shorthanded" bullshit excuse? LMAO!

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 12:08 AM
How about posting stats of Amare's after Melo arrived?
:rolleyes:

It was still around 20ppg.

Hell be brought off the bench to be the 1st option for the second unit. When Melo needs a breather, Kidd will be throwing lobs to stat

The Nets
11-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Knicks fans were just arguing last week that Amare was what was holding the team back and now use the "we were shorthanded" bullshit excuse? LMAO!

Thats why they are Knicks fans, knicks fans will always be knicks fans.

But hey when your team sucks, just think about it! It could be worse, you could be a knicks fan!!!
:oldlol:

ClutchOver9000
11-29-2012, 12:09 AM

Umm....we were. No Kidd. We lost by single digits in OT at their place. Not saying that the Nets didnt earn the win, they clearly did but I don't see what's so special about it that Net fans are trolling us like they spanked us or something. Fact of the matter is, they had to win that game and if they didn't then it would've been a bad look for Jay Z and company.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 12:11 AM

So if we have one of the best defenders in the league missing thats not an impairment?

We could have had him on Deron.

The Nets also barely won so stop acting like anything was definitively proven.

And ClippersFan....4th winning season in 35 years, how does it feel?

SevereUpInHere
11-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Shame Brooklyn aren't better, beating us by a couple at home with a few of our guys out. Much more home games played so far.

But I'm glad you're enjoying this rivalry. Can't wait for the next 3 games.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 12:29 AM
The Nets beat the Knicks last year with Lin, Melo, Amare, Shumpert, and Chandler. Who did the Nets have? Oh just Deron, Petro, Farmar, Morrow. Games aren't played on paper. Who cares is players were missing. Shitty excuse that won't be accepted by any smart human being. Because at the end of the day we get the W and you don't. It's that simple. No what ifs.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 12:31 AM
The Nets beat the Knicks last year with Lin, Melo, Amare, Shumpert, and Chandler. Who did the Nets have? Oh just Deron, Petro, Farmar, Morrow. Games aren't played on paper. Who cares is players were missing. Shitty excuse that won't be accepted by any smart human being. Because at the end of the day we get the W and you don't. It's that simple. No what ifs.

The Lakers lost to the Pacers.... Are the Pacers better than the Lakers?

The Nets
11-29-2012, 12:36 AM
The Lakers lost to the Pacers.... Are the Pacers better than the Lakers?

Bad comparison. The Pacers probably aint beating the Lakers again for a very long time, but Nets winning against Knicks is something you should expect to happen at least 50% of the time when the two teams meet.
:no:

Court Vision
11-29-2012, 12:38 AM

LOL this is a great point

I'm not one of those people, but so many Knicks fans saying trade Amar'e for a bag of chips, and then turn around and praise him when he is out

I think when the Knicks have all their pieces back, they are the better team, but Brooklyn one a fair game.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Bad comparison. The Pacers probably aint beating the Lakers again for a very long time, but Nets winning against Knicks is something you should expect to happen at least 50% of the time when the two teams meet.

Not going to look it up but i believe DAntoni was the coach of the Knicks when they lost to the Nets....an inferior team,especially last year. Thats kind of what DAntoni system does unless he has Steve Nash

The Nets
11-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Not going to look it up but i believe DAntoni was the coach of the Knicks when they lost to the Nets....an inferior team,especially last year. Thats kind of what DAntoni system does unless he has Steve Nash

lol thats funny. Actually D'Antoni has by far the highest winning percentage against Nets as a Knicks coach in the last decade. Before he took over the Nets were like 21-6 against your team, including a four games sweep in 2004. Well of course these comparisons were pointless since Nets and Knicks were barely in equal shape until now. In the old days one team was a playoffs team while the other was in lottery, so isnt it kinda interesting that we finally have a not so-lopsided rivalry?

Shepseskaf
11-29-2012, 12:45 AM
Looks to me like a genuine rivalry is developing. Who would have thought?

SevereUpInHere
11-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Looks to me like a genuine rivalry is developing. Who would have thought?

Yeah I'm all for it, can't wait for the next 3.

LoneyROY7
11-29-2012, 01:22 AM
The Knicks are the better team. This statement will be cemented through the length of the season.

The Knicks have the best player of the two squads and the better defense.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 01:35 AM
1 game.
A smart human being? You've had a fairly easy schedule and beat a Knicks team with 2 starters and Jason Kidd out. You guys just played better yesterday, but seriously, how can you hold up that win and act like you've achieved anything.

Clown the Knicks all you like but they never reached the dismal depths that the Net's have achieved since Kidd bailed.

tpols
11-29-2012, 02:03 AM
The Knicks are the better team. This statement will be cemented through the length of the season.

The Knicks have the best player of the two squads and the better defense.
You are out of your damn mind:roll: :roll:

tpols
11-29-2012, 02:09 AM
1 game.
A smart human being? You've had a fairly easy schedule and beat a Knicks team with 2 starters and Jason Kidd out. You guys just played better yesterday, but seriously, how can you hold up that win and act like you've achieved anything.

Clown the Knicks all you like but they never reached the dismal depths that the Net's have achieved since Kidd bailed.
What??:roll:

Did you forget about the eddy curry era? the marbury era? Isaih? You guys were WAY below the nets who at least built a team up only a few years after losing their kidd-carter-jefferson core.. last timeyou were good before melo MJ was in his prime.:lol

Nets are a better TEAM. Much better D.. held Clippers, Blazers, Knicks, and Celtics all straight to under 90, great rebounding and rim protection, quick perimeter rotation, good PnR defense.. the knick's D is a joke in comparison and will only drop with Amare.

I agree Kidd would help a lot though.. his savvy passing to open men spurs a lot of knick runs. But our bench is more stacked than yours too.

alwaysunny
11-29-2012, 03:02 AM
When did this occur? I'm gonna watch the replay on MSG

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 04:53 AM

Did you forget about the eddy curry era? the marbury era? Isaih? You guys were WAY below the nets who at least built a team up only a few years after losing their kidd-carter-jefferson core.. last timeyou were good before melo MJ was in his prime.:lol

Nets are a better TEAM. Much better D.. held Clippers, Blazers, Knicks, and Celtics all straight to under 90, great rebounding and rim protection, quick perimeter rotation, good PnR defense.. the knick's D is a joke in comparison and will only drop with Amare.

I agree Kidd would help a lot though.. his savvy passing to open men spurs a lot of knick runs. But our bench is more stacked than yours too.
12-70? Feel free to find me a season when the Knicks hit such low depths. Knicks were great until after the 2001 season, well after MJ's prime.

When we have Shumpert, Amare out and Kidd playing in the starting lineup of course your bench will be a little better than ours :hammerhead:

Wait till you beat a full healthy Knicks team before making foolish remarks.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:21 AM
12-70? Feel free to find me a season when the Knicks hit such low depths. Knicks were great until after the 2001 season, well after MJ's prime.

When we have Shumpert, Amare out and Kidd playing in the starting lineup of course your bench will be a little better than ours :hammerhead:

Wait till you beat a full healthy Knicks team before making foolish remarks.

Need me to remind you of that 2004 playoffs series in which we swept the heck out of your team? 12-70? You are indeed living in the past, arent you? Knicks will be knicks, knicks fans will be knicks fan.
:roll:

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Need me to remind you of that 2004 playoffs series in which we swept the heck out of your team? 12-70? You are indeed living in the past, arent you? Knicks will be knicks, knicks fans will be knicks fan.
:roll:
The irony.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:25 AM
The irony.

Oh yeah, it was you who mentioned that 12-70 record of old Nets. Otherwise why am I mentioning how embarrassing your shitty team used to be?

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:31 AM
Oh yeah, it was you who mentioned that 12-70 record of old Nets. Otherwise why am I mentioning how embarrassing your shitty team used to be?
Oh how poor of me, congratulations for being proud of being tied 1st in the Atlantic after 14 games and your biggest achievement of your fairly easy schedule being beating an injury hit Knicks team in overtime. :applause:

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Oh how poor of me, congratulations for being proud of being tied 1st in the Atlantic after 14 games and your biggest achievement of your fairly easy schedule being beating an injury hit Knicks team in overtime. :applause:

Nice try. Still under the delusion that we view the victory against your shitty team as somewhat of an accomplishment to brag about? Not surprised, all knicks fans live in illusion or dreams, this is just well expected. Sometimes reality is so difficult to accept, or perhaps you just dont believe in reality.

Shepseskaf
11-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Nice try. Still under the delusion that we view the victory against your shitty team as somewhat of an accomplishment to brag about? Not surprised, all knicks fans live in illusion or dreams, this is just well expected. Sometimes reality is so difficult to accept, or perhaps you just dont believe in reality.
Careful there, Homer. Generalize much?

Some Knicks fans are very much rooted in reality, and we realize that a lot can happen in a long season. Obviously, that applies to all teams, including the BKN.

I love the inter-city rivalry, though. A playoff series would be epic for NY.

AfroSamurai
11-29-2012, 06:58 AM
Lopez has looked dominant down in the post. A decent big. I see a title run if they can get this thing to gel a little better. Arena is swagged out too.

Kiddlovesnets
11-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Lopez has looked dominant down in the post. A decent big. I see a title run if they can get this thing to gel a little better. Arena is swagged out too.

Right now the biggest obstacle is Avery Johnson, Nets recent wins make it difficult to get dismissed unless we drop 5-6 games in a row at some point of the season. Imagine a coach who has a player who shoots 60% from the field and 67% from 3-pt line play 0 min in two games. I do not care what his excuses are, Marshon Brooks just need to play more.
:sleeping

Shepseskaf
11-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Right now the biggest obstacle is Avery Johnson, Nets recent wins make it difficult to get dismissed unless we drop 5-6 games in a row at some point of the season. Imagine a coach who has a player who shoots 60% from the field and 67% from 3-pt line play 0 min in two games. I do not care what his excuses are, Marshon Brooks just need to play more.
:sleeping
Or maybe there are some factors that the coach is aware of that you don't know. Looks to me that Avery is doing a very solid job so far.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 08:52 AM
Or maybe there are some factors that the coach is aware of that you don't know. Looks to me that Avery is doing a very solid job so far.

Avery is doing a pretty good job on the defensive end as of late. He gives opposing players different looks and it seems to be working. We had Crash, Bogans, Deron and Stack on Pierce and his 4-13 shooting suggests Avery' plan worked. Our offense needs to go up 5 notches though. We are last in offensive pace and that is something Avery can and NEEDS to improve. The fact that our starters are being outscored right now is sad.

All Net
11-29-2012, 08:53 AM
And so it begins...

Sarcastic
11-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Knicks: "CHARLOTTE'S BETTER"

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Bucks are currently #1 in their division ahead of Indiana and Chicago
I'm sorry should that be considered a feat?

niko
11-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Fans of a team were are beating on chanted something negative at us? OMG.

niko
11-29-2012, 09:39 AM
And so it begins...
Little brother always clamors for attention. Net commercials do everything short of mentioning the Knicks. I'll keep my team, I'm thinking come playoff time relying on Blatche/Evans to save them at the bigs might be slightly less effective. Jet fans did everything but put up banners saying they were better. That worked out well.

NumberSix
11-29-2012, 01:02 PM
Both teams suck

Artillery
11-29-2012, 01:41 PM

Clippers: 9-6
Lakers: 7-8 :lol

Kurosawa0
11-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Eastern Conference Semifinals.

Miami vs. Boston

Brooklyn vs. New York

Done and done.

tpols
11-29-2012, 02:42 PM
Eastern Conference Semifinals.

Miami vs. Boston

Brooklyn vs. New York

Done and done.
Hopefully.. Brook's foot injury seems to be back and deron's wrist is still fvcked up. I think JJ, Wallace, Deron and our bench should be enough to get a top 4 seed though.

NYCPG
11-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Lol at brooklyn being better. What exactly are they better at? Some much hype for such a mediocre team. Brooklyn will always be irrelevant

The Nets
11-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Lol at brooklyn being better. What exactly are they better at? Some much hype for such a mediocre team. Brooklyn will always be irrelevant

So are with the Knicks. The Nets may be irrelevant, but they will be more relevant than your shitty team.

Zackmorris
11-29-2012, 03:12 PM
Another team getting blown out chanting a negative to the team that is blowing them out...http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/iamthejuggler/ohnoes.gif

NYCPG
11-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Your best player is Deron Williams /Endthread

The Nets
11-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Your best player is Deron Williams /Endthread

As a team leader, Deron Williams > Carmelo Anthony

Droid101
11-29-2012, 03:26 PM
As a Californian Laker Fan, reading this thread has brought me to one conclusion:

Knick fans are starting to get salty about the Nets.

Shepseskaf
11-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Some Knicks fans are getting salty, not all.

I think the local NY competition is great! It will push both teams to get better, and end up creating a superior sports product for the city.

I really salute the Nets. When the move was first proposed, it was treated like some kind of joke. Now, its real and the Knicks and fans are being forced to respond to it.

SpecialQue
11-29-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't like the Nets because of this weird sense of entitlement they have.

On the other hand, you have to respect that kind of arrogance in a team, especially since they now seem to be backing it up.

Also, after seeing how downright cocky some Knicks fans were during their winning streak, I find this downright delightful.

niko
11-29-2012, 04:00 PM
As a Californian Laker Fan, reading this thread has brought me to one conclusion:

Net fans writes thread about knicks chant at bucks game. Therefore Knicks fans are salty.

I see. :facepalm

FireDavidKahn
11-29-2012, 04:00 PM

WTF?:oldlol: Way to go off on a tangent and show how jealous you are.:oldlol:

niko
11-29-2012, 04:02 PM
WTF?:oldlol: Way to go off on a tangent and show how jealous you are.:oldlol:

He's an idiot. Brooklyn is not all hipsters and it's certainly not 70% crime infested. My friend has an apt on Marcy Ave. It's not 1982. He's a troll who uses the Knicks to get attention.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-29-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't like the Nets because of this weird sense of entitlement they have.

On the other hand, you have to respect that kind of arrogance in a team, especially since they now seem to be backing it up.

Also, after seeing how downright cocky some Knicks fans were during their winning streak, I find this downright delightful.

I don't get that at all from the Nets (or their fans). Actually the oposite. Knicks fans have a huge sense of entitlement. Why? Beats me. They haven't won jack in decades.

I enjoy watching Brooklyn play. They're gritty. A tough team who goes hard from start to finish.

niko
11-29-2012, 04:05 PM
I don't get that at all from the Nets (or their fans). Actually the oposite. Knicks fans have a huge sense of entitlement. Why? Beats me. They haven't won jack in decades.

I enjoy watching Brooklyn play. They're gritty. A tough team who goes hard from start to finish.

What do we feel entitled about? The right to rep our team? Entitled means we should get something, what should we get? Because whatever it is give it to me if im so entitled.

SpecialQue
11-29-2012, 04:05 PM

I don't mean the fans, just the general feel that the team is putting out. It's the marketing. It rubs me the wrong way, but as a brand, they're doing an awesome job at hyping the team.

niko
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't mean the fans, just the general feel that the team is putting out. It's the marketing. It rubs me the wrong way, but as a brand, they're doing an awesome job at hyping the team.
"Net Fans" are great. The Nets fans on this board, for as much shit as i get are great. You can't not say that. If you were in NYC you'd feel different because there are "Net Fans" and "Brooklyn Net Supporters". The fans are fans. The supporters are hedging, they aren't diehard Knicks fans, and they don't want to miss out on whichever team is better. So essentially they are supporting the Nets while obviously holding back because if they aren't good they don't want to be fans.

It's really really obnoxious. Because much like the Heat fans, etc. they act as if they've been fans forever. Someone told me "The Nets are a much better defensive team. How could they not be? They have Lopez inside."

Zackmorris
11-29-2012, 04:48 PM

You're stupid.

Droid101
11-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Net fans writes thread about knicks chant at bucks game. Therefore Knicks fans are salty.

I see. :facepalm
Want to know how I know you didn't read the whole thread? Go back and look at NoPicks' (and some of the other Knick fans) posts.

iDunk
11-29-2012, 07:38 PM
How did that chant work out for the Bucks? WHO R U

Nets fans are focusing too much on being the best team in the borough instead of being the best team in the league. Its like passing us in the standings is like winning the championship for them. Its like the Knicks are the big brother to the Nets who want to impress them so much & do everything better than. Yet they're missing the big picture.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 07:40 PM
How did that chant work out for the Bucks? WHO R U

Nets fans are focusing too much on being the best team in the borough instead of being the best team in the league. Its like passing us in the standings is like winning the championship for them. Its like the Knicks are the big brother to the Nets who want to impress them so much & do everything better than. Yet they're missing the big picture.

Well true nets fans really dont care, the players also said it was just a regular season game. The Nets have been better than the Knicks for 75% of the time in this century, for us thats not like an unfamiliar feeling.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 09:10 PM
You're stupid.

Youre in denial or youre probably a hipster.

Do you dress like Russell Westbrook? Just like all of Williamsburg? Then youre a friggin dork

niko
11-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Want to know how I know you didn't read the whole thread? Go back and look at NoPicks' (and some of the other Knick fans) posts.
He's not a Knick fan, he's a troll who posts really stupid shit and uses the knicks as his shtick.

niko
11-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Youre in denial or youre probably a hipster.

Do you dress like Russell Westbrook? Just like all of Williamsburg? Then youre a friggin dork
You don't live in NY clearly dipshit so stop talking. No one who says Brooklyn is 75% bad neighborhoods lives in Brooklyn. You couldn't afford where my house is.

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
He's an idiot. Brooklyn is not all hipsters and it's certainly not 70% crime infested. My friend has an apt on Marcy Ave. It's not 1982. He's a troll who uses the Knicks to get attention.

Dude i was from Brooklyn.... East Flatbush, Avenue K. Alot of crime in Brooklyn. Manhattan Beach, Greenpoint, Bay Ridge, Mill Basin, Seagate are probably the only safe neighborhoods.

I moved to Queens 17 years ago and have never looked back...its night and day. Only Corona, East Elmhurst, Queensbridge and South Jamaica are bad areas.

And if youre from BK i understand your frustration. Alot of the hipsters have changed the area, its no longer brooklyn anymore in some areas. But be real and objective man dont deny real things

NewYorkNoPicks
11-29-2012, 09:18 PM
You don't live in NY clearly dipshit so stop talking. No one who says Brooklyn is 75% bad neighborhoods lives in Brooklyn. You couldn't afford where my house is.

Yea you probably live in Brooklyn Heights! Big deal man you live in like pne of 2 rich areas in Brooklyn.

Even the shitty Bronx has Riverdale.

Why are you in denial that Brooklyn as a whole is most ly on the lower end? I left Brooklyn and ill never go back

NewYorkNoPicks
11-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Additionally, im not a troll at all. My views and opinions may be extreme to some, cut and dry and to the point; most people cant handle brutal honesty.

Im a Knick fan since about the 1993/94 season. As a passionate fan i will often bash the franchise. Im always talking trash about the team. Why? Because it has been mismanaged ever since it was bought by the Dolans in 1998!

I will always speak the truth and never appologize for it. I dont think were as great a franchise historically as most other Knick fans, and that brutal honesty hurts them causing me to be labeled a troll.

Well if you cant handle brutal honesty then go keep telling yourself Eddy Curry is the savior, or Antonio McDyess, or Stephon Mabury, or Danilo Gallinari. The overly positive fans, the unwavering optimists were WRONG every single time.

When I wanted Eric Gordon over Gallinari in the 08 draft I was right, when I wanted Brandon Jennings over Jordan Hill i was right, when I wanted Melo while you dumbasses didnt want to give up Gallinari and all that "talent"...I WAS RIGHT.

Im one of the most knowledgable fans on the board. So Niko and those like him....shut the **** up.

imdaman99
11-30-2012, 01:04 AM
after the giants raped the packers last year in green bay and just this past week, i would hate all NY teams too wisconsin :bowdown:
maybe they dont realize that brooklyn is in NY and still think they in jersey. cheeseheads :oldlol:

niko
11-30-2012, 12:10 PM
Yea you probably live in Brooklyn Heights! Big deal man you live in like pne of 2 rich areas in Brooklyn.

Even the shitty Bronx has Riverdale.

Why are you in denial that Brooklyn as a whole is most ly on the lower end? I left Brooklyn and ill never go back
When did you leave, 1982? You are just wrong. Most of Brooklyn is pretty nice. There aren't many bad areas at all. You're just lying and doing a pretty piss poor job of it. Did someone from Brooklyn steal your wife and you are trying to bash the area for it?

I laugh that you say you are knowledgable, etc. Not one poster on the board thinks you are anything but a moron.

ChuckOakley
11-30-2012, 12:19 PM
When did you leave, 1982? You are just wrong. Most of Brooklyn is pretty nice. There aren't many bad areas at all. You're just lying and doing a pretty piss poor job of it. Did someone from Brooklyn steal your wife and you are trying to bash the area for it?

I laugh that you say you are knowledgable, etc. Not one poster on the board thinks you are anything but a moron.
Hey Niko.. I'm going down next Friday for the GS game to check out the arena and first time in BK.

Where are some good spots for dinner and what are some good bars for after the game?

Also, the hotel I'm at is ...279 BUTLER STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11217
How is that area?

niko
11-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Hey Niko.. I'm going down next Friday for the GS game to check out the arena and first time in BK.

Where are some good spots for dinner and what are some good bars for after the game?

Also, the hotel I'm at is ...279 BUTLER STREET
BROOKLYN, NY 11217
How is that area?
Bars i don't know, haven't been out drinking in like forever. You should hit up Evan on twitter from WFAN. Restaurants i'll give you what i like this weekend (when i have time to write the names down). There are a few i like i can think of off the top of my head. The hotel is in an ok area. If it's exactly where i think it is It's a bit barren on the actual block and for like a block or two around, but if you walk up to 4th/5th/7th there is a lot there and if you go down to Court/Smith there is a lot there and it's very nice. Smith, Court, 5th and 7th have the majority of the stuff to do and places to eat. There are places to have dessert all over too, all of a sudden that's popular it feels like.

I'll pm you this weekend.

NewYorkNoPicks
12-02-2012, 01:22 AM

Left in 1993. Queens is the most well rounded borough in NYC. You probably only stay in your neighborhood so you dont know shit about the rest of your borough. I lived 2 blocks away from the projects in East Flatbush, i know what the deal is...all you know is the garbage swirling around that piss pot you call a mind and what goes on in the small bubble that is your world.

Getting so offended because i called your borough out on facts.

I dont mind what the majority of people think of me, you know who the majority of the population is? Average people. Those that think out of the box and cause great things to happen are above average individuals, we think differently than everyday joes.

Id love to meet you in person man you wouldnt get loud with me at all guaranteed

niko
12-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Left in 1993. Queens is the most well rounded borough in NYC. You probably only stay in your neighborhood so you dont know shit about the rest of your borough. I lived 2 blocks away from the projects in East Flatbush, i know what the deal is...all you know is the garbage swirling around that piss pot you call a mind and what goes on in the small bubble that is your world.

Getting so offended because i called your borough out on facts.

I dont mind what the majority of people think of me, you know who the majority of the population is? Average people. Those that think out of the box and cause great things to happen are above average individuals, we think differently than everyday joes.

Id love to meet you in person man you wouldnt get loud with me at all guaranteed

i don't want to meet you in person at all, why would i? you're a grouchy troll. I'm also not 12. Dude. 1993 is approaching 25 years ago. Brooklyn in 25 years ago has changed to a ridiculous degree. The places Jay Z sold drugs (as he said) have stores up and down the block and expensive condos. My father's house he owned in Red Hook in the 1950's that was worth literally nothing sold for $900k (and he refused to sell to hipsters which im sure you all would like).

You are telling me Brooklyn sucked because it sucked when you left in 1993. Seriously?

You are right though, i shouldn't argue with you. I won't. Now i'll just see people responding to you with 'same old knick fans"