PDA

View Full Version : You Nets fans crack me up

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-29-2012, 05:03 AM
You beat the Knicks at home in overtime in which a game the Knicks easily and should have won if melo hits a game winner and you come on here bragging like your hot sh*t. Lol the Knicks didn't even have Kidd, our starting guard, Amare a 25 ppg player and our star forward an Shumpert who is easily a top ten defender in the whole league. I been reading the boards and you say knicks fans are bad? Your on here acting like you just won an nba title after one win at home. Posting threads like "bucks fans chanting Brooklyn's better" why are you so worried about us? You scared? This is going to be comical when our team is at full strength and don't rely on Jerry stackhouse making game changing threes again. You are just as bad if not worst then half of the knicks fans you claim are obnoxious. Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one. Enjoy playing in our city and being the New York mets and jets of sports in NY.

BrickingStar
11-29-2012, 05:06 AM
You beat the Knicks at home in overtime in which a game the Knicks easily and should have won if melo hits a game winner and you come on here bragging like your hot sh*t. Lol the Knicks didn't even have Kidd, our starting guard, Amare a 25 ppg player and our star forward an Shumpert who is easily a top ten defender in the whole league. I been reading the boards and you say knicks fans are bad? Your on here acting like you just won an nba title after one win at home. Posting threads like "bucks fans chanting Brooklyn's better" why are you so worried about us? You scared? This is going to be comical when our team is at full strength and don't rely on Jerry stackhouse making game changing threes again. You are just as bad if not worst then half of the knicks fans you claim are obnoxious. Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one. Enjoy playing in our city and being the New York mets and jets of sports in NY.
Well at least they'll be on par with the knicks

Bandito
11-29-2012, 05:10 AM
You beat the Knicks at home in overtime in which a game the Knicks easily and should have won if melo hits a game winner and you come on here bragging like your hot sh*t. Lol the Knicks didn't even have Kidd, our starting guard, Amare a 25 ppg player and our star forward an Shumpert who is easily a top ten defender in the whole league. I been reading the boards and you say knicks fans are bad? Your on here acting like you just won an nba title after one win at home. Posting threads like "bucks fans chanting Brooklyn's better" why are you so worried about us? You scared? This is going to be comical when our team is at full strength and don't rely on Jerry stackhouse making game changing threes again. You are just as bad if not worst then half of the knicks fans you claim are obnoxious. Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one. Enjoy playing in our city and being the New York mets and jets of sports in NY.Last year, didn't you guys said that you were gonna beat the Heat after beating them in one game in the reg season?

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Enjoy your win now because honestly I don't see you guys getting out of round one
I don't think anyone sees the Knicks doing the same, so what is your point?

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-29-2012, 05:17 AM
Last year, didn't you guys said that you were gonna beat the Heat after beating them in one game in the reg season?

Who said that? Some knicks fans so you put that on the whole fan base? Oh and your right we were healthy that whole series... Lost shumpert to a torn ACL, jeremy lin didn't play a second that whole series and amare missed three games due to injury oh an not forgetting our backup baron davis also tore his acl and to make matters worst our remaining point guards were mike bibby and toney douglas. A whole new different team so please don't compare.

Edit: continue to bring up last year because it didn't hurt that Landry Fields was our starting shooting guard. Tools

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-29-2012, 05:18 AM
I don't think anyone sees the Knicks doing the same, so what is your point?

Get lost with your worthless post.

AlonzoGOAT
11-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Get lost with your worthless post.
because this thread isn't worthless right :facepalm It's filled with excuses and :cry:

maybeshewill13
11-29-2012, 05:22 AM
HAHAHAHA OP.. Amare a 25PPG player?!

*hippy voice*
You're living in the past mannnn...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

If anything you get blown out with Amare in the team, not get better..

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 05:23 AM
Last year, didn't you guys said that you were gonna beat the Heat after beating them in one game in the reg season?
1 fan, Niko. All that he said was that the Knicks weren't afraid to play the Heat in the playoffs. Not that we would beat them, or anything close to that.

Basically meant we weren't tanking to play the Bulls (even though in hindsight it would have helped). But of course people say "Knicks fans" and take it out of proportion.

OP has a legitimate point, Nets fans are way too cocky. Can't wait for their immature rubbish and any other worthless contribution they will bring to this thread.

IF the Nets were missing their starting 2 guard and PF (JJ & Hump) and their backup SG (Brooks) was out with back spasms and the Knicks won in overtime no way would Knicks fans carry on the way the Nets fans have.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 05:25 AM
because this thread isn't worthless right :facepalm It's filled with excuses and :cry:
You mad? Terrific help defense by Zo :roll:
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1209/nba_g_heat99_576.jpg

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 05:28 AM
You know your team sucks when fans are bringing up something that isn't even from this decade.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-29-2012, 05:28 AM

Still having nightmares over allan houston?

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 05:32 AM
You know your team sucks when fans are bringing up something that isn't even from this decade.
Based on his claim and avi and account name, i'd say it's relevant. Go to bed little boy.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-29-2012, 05:32 AM

*hippy voice*

? Kind of lost with this post. We would get blown out with Amare? It must be passed your bedtime. :facepalm

Amare is still a 25ppg scorer in this league when healthy. How many Knicks games do you watch? He will average over 20 when he returns *hippy voice*..... Whatever the hell that means

SyRyanYang
11-29-2012, 05:33 AM
Now this is a new low even for you Knicks fans.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Djahjaga
11-29-2012, 05:34 AM
You think this thread isn't one of the ones that ruins the reputations of Knicks fans?

maybeshewill13
11-29-2012, 05:38 AM
? Kind of lost with this post. We would get blown out with Amare? It must be passed your bedtime. :facepalm

Amare is still a 25ppg scorer in this league when healthy. How many Knicks games do you watch? He will average over 20 when he returns *hippy voice*..... Whatever the hell that means

You mean "past" right? I live in Australia too, so the game would be my midday.. so no I'd be at work. Nice try kiddo :lol

Also lol @ Amare being healthy.. who are you trying to kid? Guy will never average 25PPG again.

dunksby
11-29-2012, 05:39 AM
LMFAO @ Knicks fans they never fail to amuse :roll:

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 05:45 AM
Based on his claim and avi and account name, i'd say it's relevant. Go to bed little boy.
Bringing up something over 10 years ago? Why don't you bring up the Walt Frazier and Earl Monroe days while you are at it?

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 05:46 AM
Bringing up something over 10 years ago? Why don't you bring up the Walt Frazier and Earl Monroe days while you are at it?
Your point is completely irrelevant. Stop trying to fit in.

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Not as irrelevant as your picture. Bringing up something that happened 10 years ago and the poster didn't even bring up the Heat. Defensive much?

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Not as irrelevant as your picture. Bringing up something that happened 10 years ago and the poster didn't even bring up the Heat. Defensive much?
I'll explain this another time for you. It was in reference to the previous posters avi and account name. Read it twice if you need to.

Djahjaga
11-29-2012, 05:57 AM
I'll explain this another time for you. It was in reference to the previous posters avi and account name. Read it twice if you need to.

Oh, that makes perfect sense now.

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Cause that is really relevant to this thread.

Hey, Knicks haven't won a title since the 70s. Hey, Knicks have been one of the most irrelevant teams of this decade.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Cause that is really relevant to this thread.

Hey, Knicks haven't won a title since the 70s. Hey, Knicks have been one of the most irrelevant teams of this decade.
This decade started 2 years ago, try again.

TinselTime12
11-29-2012, 06:11 AM
This decade started 2 years ago, try again.
Most irrelevant team of the 2000s, 2000-2010, happy?

KungFuJoe
11-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Thread title is misleading.

Implies that more than one Nets fan exists.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:20 AM
Most irrelevant team of the 2000s, 2000-2010, happy?
How were they irrelevant, regardless of how well or poorly the Knicks do, they are always one of the most relevant and talked about teams. Dude your failing miserably on every point you try to make.

Bandito
11-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Who said that? Some knicks fans so you put that on the whole fan base? Oh and your right we were healthy that whole series... Lost shumpert to a torn ACL, jeremy lin didn't play a second that whole series and amare missed three games due to injury oh an not forgetting our backup baron davis also tore his acl and to make matters worst our remaining point guards were mike bibby and toney douglas. A whole new different team so please don't compare.

Edit: continue to bring up last year because it didn't hurt that Landry Fields was our starting shooting guard. Tools
I know what happened as I saw it but you guys still said it...

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Now great, people just see how Knicks fans truly are and why the forum's quality is inversely proportional to the number of knicks fans. According to Knicks fans they are the best team in the universe, they have won titles every year. The fact that other teams won titles in past years was just an illusion as it happens in an alternative world. Only Knicks are real, everything else is a fake.
:lol

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:28 AM
Now great, people just see how Knicks fans truly are and why the forum's quality is inversely proportional to the number of knicks fans. According to Knicks fans they are the best team in the universe, they have won titles every year. The fact that other teams won titles in past years was just an illusion as it happens in an alternative world. Only Knicks are real, everything else is a fake.
If anything this post shows why the quality of the forums are the way it is. Knicks fans have never said any of the above. The point of the thread was that NETS fans were getting ridiculous after an overtime victory over an injury hit Knicks team. Congratulations on missing the point and acting like a fool in the process.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:30 AM
If anything this post shows why the quality of the forums are the way it is. Knicks fans have never said any of the above. The point of the thread was that NETS fans were getting ridiculous after an overtime victory over an injury hit Knicks team. Congratulations on missing the point and acting like a fool in the process.

Oh really? I dont see how ridiculous we got after that OT win. This is a scene we will be seeing quite often from now on, Id be much more excited if we beat the Heat. If there are overreactions, its mostly a consequence of what Knicksfever said about 'How Nets fans feel when Knicks won a title with Jason Kidd', that dumb thread made a week ago. Seriously if that thread was still around, Id go back and bump it.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Oh really? I dont see how ridiculous we got after that OT win. This is a scene we will be seeing quite often from now on, Id be much more excited if we beat the Heat. If there are overreactions, its mostly a consequence of what Knicksfever said about 'How Nets fans feel when Knicks won a title with Jason Kidd', that dumb thread made a week ago. Seriously if that thread was still around, Id go back and bump it.
So within the space of a few minutes you've gone from accusing all Knicks fans of being homers and delusional to citing 1 thread by 1 Knicks fan as your evidence. Strong consistency :bowdown:

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:41 AM
So within the space of a few minutes you've gone from accusing all Knicks fans of being homers and delusional to citing 1 thread by 1 Knicks fan as your evidence. Strong consistency :bowdown:

Heres another, one of my favorite. I can still find more for you, but I wont really bother since its meaningless trying to prove something so universally true. A total waste of my time, people say you should not feed the troll but apparently I've fed you too much. My mistake lol.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248870

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:46 AM
Heres another, one of my favorite. I can still find more for you, but I wont really bother since its meaningless trying to prove something so universally true. A total waste of my time, people say you should not feed the troll but apparently I've fed you too much. My mistake lol.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248870
If anything i've provided the legitimate arguments and you've done nothing but dodge them and provide completely irrelevant points. Knicks could reach the ECF this year, when fully healthy, arguably the 2nd best team in the East.

Too early in the year to tell, but your not going to see reason so i've done trying to convince you. BTW feel free to find anything I've said that posts me as delusional or a Knicks homer with illusions of us 'winning every year'.

Enjoy the shitty side of the river, bucko.

Kiddlovesnets
11-29-2012, 06:50 AM
If anything i've provided the legitimate arguments and you've done nothing but dodge them and provide completely irrelevant points. Knicks could reach the ECF this year, when fully healthy, arguably the 2nd best team in the East.

Too early in the year to tell, but your not going to see reason so i've done trying to convince you. BTW feel free to find anything I've said that posts me as delusional or a Knicks homer with illusions of us 'winning every year'.

lol now you just go about insulting Brooklyn as a location, come on you can do better than that in an argument with some kind of fans?
:roll:

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 06:52 AM
lol now you just go about insulting Brooklyn as a location, come on you can do better than that in an argument with some kind of fans?
:roll:
Wrong part of the river, try again.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 06:54 AM

lol keep trying, does not change a fact about the quality of your fanbase. In fact I was using that example of Knicksfever's thread to show why some nets fans seemingly overreacted after that win, since Knicks fans started this and we had to use something to counter. It wasnt really meant to be used as an evidence to show how delusional you fans are, just like how no one would bother proving why 1+1=2.

Trentknicks
11-29-2012, 07:05 AM
lol keep trying, does not change a fact about the quality of your fanbase. In fact I was using that example of Knicksfever's thread to show why some nets fans seemingly overreacted after that win, since Knicks fans started this and we had to use something to counter. It wasnt really meant to be used as an evidence to show how delusional you fans are, just like how no one would bother proving why 1+1=2.
If anything the Knicks fanbase is probably the best. It was only last year the Nets were garbage and about 2 Nets fans stood up and got counted. Knicks fans are with their team through thick and thin (02-09) and still vocal and always show up to the arena and make MSG one of the world's best stadiums.

Half of the Laker & Heat fanbases are bandwagoners and let's not act like many Net's fans have stuck their head above the parapet any other time than this season. Thread/.

The Nets
11-29-2012, 07:17 AM
If anything the Knicks fanbase is probably the best.

Best at trolling other fanbase, best at making useless threads and best at convincing themselves that reality is an illusion?

Dave3
11-29-2012, 08:10 AM
1 fan, Niko. All that he said was that the Knicks weren't afraid to play the Heat in the playoffs. Not that we would beat them, or anything close to that.

Basically meant we weren't tanking to play the Bulls (even though in hindsight it would have helped). But of course people say "Knicks fans" and take it out of proportion.

OP has a legitimate point, Nets fans are way too cocky. Can't wait for their immature rubbish and any other worthless contribution they will bring to this thread.

IF the Nets were missing their starting 2 guard and PF (JJ & Hump) and their backup SG (Brooks) was out with back spasms and the Knicks won in overtime no way would Knicks fans carry on the way the Nets fans have.

"100% sure this won't happen. It just won't.
Knicks are going to the second round whether you like it or not. Just relax and watch the show unfold."

"No one on the Heat can stop Melo.
Who can't penetrate at will against Miami's weak interior defense?
Bibby will want revenge against the Heat for shipping him out after 1 season when he took less money to help them win a ring.
The Knicks can't play defense? Aren't they like the 6th best defense ranked in the league behind the Heat?"

"Miami Heat should be scared of New York Knicks"

"chandler on bosh is the key matchup in my opinion. if bosh ain't dropping 20+, than the knicks in 6-7 baby "

"Because we have the best frontcourt. It has been proven time and time that the best big man wins not the best player. And if amare produces like he produces every playoffs then theres a chance that well beat miami."

and best for last, this was apparently a poll on the ISH page last year:

"Heat (over Knicks) 60 votes
Knicks (over Heat) 29 votes"

These are all posts from different posters, it's not all the same person. Lot more than just Niko. And this is all from just one half of one thread too. Read for yourself -

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261087

niko
11-29-2012, 08:17 AM
There aren't Net fans bragging about the Game. There are barely five real Net fans on the board. I hate threads that are rallying against something that did not occur. There are like five of these a day against Knicks. THey are no less gay against Nets.

kmartshopper
11-29-2012, 08:19 AM

:oldlol:

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 08:29 AM
There are barely five real Net fans on the board. .
There's 8 that I can name off the top of my head as real nets fans. you insulting our fan base?:no:

All Net
11-29-2012, 08:56 AM
What nets fans were bragging?

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 09:23 AM
"100% sure this won't happen. It just won't.
Knicks are going to the second round whether you like it or not. Just relax and watch the show unfold."

"No one on the Heat can stop Melo.
Who can't penetrate at will against Miami's weak interior defense?
Bibby will want revenge against the Heat for shipping him out after 1 season when he took less money to help them win a ring.
The Knicks can't play defense? Aren't they like the 6th best defense ranked in the league behind the Heat?"

"Miami Heat should be scared of New York Knicks"

"chandler on bosh is the key matchup in my opinion. if bosh ain't dropping 20+, than the knicks in 6-7 baby "

"Because we have the best frontcourt. It has been proven time and time that the best big man wins not the best player. And if amare produces like he produces every playoffs then theres a chance that well beat miami."

and best for last, this was apparently a poll on the ISH page last year:

"Heat (over Knicks) 60 votes
Knicks (over Heat) 29 votes"

These are all posts from different posters, it's not all the same person. Lot more than just Niko. And this is all from just one half of one thread too. Read for yourself -

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261087
Shumpert played 9 minutes, Lin played zero, Baron Davis career ending injury, Amare almost lost his hand, Chandler sick first two games.

So if Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Battier were down, any the Knicks were 100% Healthy, any Heat fan that said the Heat would beat the Knicks would also be a raging idiot, right?

OMG you're so smart! You just exposed Knicks fans !!! :facepalm

Let's all forget that before the injuries the Knicks were steamrolling everyone including Indiana, that you guys in you delusion tried to sell so hard as being a great team.

niko
11-29-2012, 09:24 AM
There's 8 that I can name off the top of my head as real nets fans. you insulting our fan base?:no:
That's not what i meant, i mean OP is acting like the board is covered with NEt fans trolling. It's not even covered with Net fans who post a lot. Who's trolling?

You know i respect your pyschosis as a Net fan, don't get on me!

Dave3
11-29-2012, 09:42 AM
Shumpert played 9 minutes, Lin played zero, Baron Davis career ending injury, Amare almost lost his hand, Chandler sick first two games.

Lin was already injured when all of these predictions were made. Baron Davis wasn't going to be much of a factor, and Shumpert was a rookie, was he really the on you were putting all your hopes on?

Amar'e had his hand and the Knicks still got blown out and were down 0-2 before he punched the wall/locker/w.e it was. He came back a game later and still lost anyways.

So if Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Battier were down, any the Knicks were 100% Healthy, any Heat fan that said the Heat would beat the Knicks would also be a raging idiot, right?

Amar'e for 2 games, Baron Davis, and Shumpert being out, doesn't come close to equalling Bosh, Wade, Chalmers, and Battier combined. To state "the Knicks are getting to the second round whether you like it or not" is straight up stupid, regardless of how many excuses you make about which rookie was out, or which 33 year old over the hill point guard was going to be your saviour.

Let's all forget that before the injuries the Knicks were steamrolling everyone including Indiana, that you guys in you delusion tried to sell so hard as being a great team.

Who's you guys? When did I say anything about Indiana, and when were they even relevant to the topic of Nets fans and Knicks fans? The fact of the matter is Knicks fans were overconfident going into that series and their team was not just defeated, but dominated. A hot streak at the end of the regular season means next to nothing, and that was the mistake all of these premature predictions had in common.

Now here another Knicks fan calling out another team's fan base which is shown to be completely hypocritical because his own fan base is guilty of everything he's accusing others of doing and more.

niko
You know, the Celtic fans chanted the Nets suck yesterday. So i guess the Nets suck, right?

niko

:lol i chuckled. I shouldn't, but i can't stop.

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Lin was already injured when all of these predictions were made. Baron Davis wasn't going to be much of a factor, and Shumpert was a rookie, was he really the on you were putting all your hopes on?

Amar'e had his hand and the Knicks still got blown out and were down 0-2 before he punched the wall/locker/w.e it was. He came back a game later and still lost anyways.

Love how you delude yourself to think losing half you team doesn't matter by looking at each injury as an individual event with no serious implications :lol

Hilarious really.

And Jeremy Lin was expected to be ready, and he was ready, he was just afraid to be exposed and miss the payday.

Yes, had the Heat played without their starting and backup guard, without their shooting guard, Bosh missing two games, and battier sick for two games and limited to 20m, Knicks 100% health, they would have made the second round.

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 10:13 AM
:lol i chuckled. I shouldn't, but i can't stop.
:D Well according to him, he was one 1mm from hitting a nerve.

Dave3
11-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Love how you delude yourself to think losing half you team doesn't matter by looking at each injury as an individual event with no serious implications :lol

Hilarious really.

More hilarious that you consider Davis and Shumpert to be half the team. The Knicks with Amar'e in the series were 1-3? He was going to be the difference I suppose? Again, Lin was already known to be out for the series before it started, and once it started there was a chance he was coming back, but at no point did he or the training staff say he was coming back, and so there was no reason to assume so.

And Jeremy Lin was expected to be ready, and he was ready, he was just afraid to be exposed and miss the payday.
Nothing to say to his other than 'false' really. At the time the thread was made (before the series on April 26th) Lin wasn't expected to play, and he didn't play, just like the expectation.

Yes, had the Heat played without their starting and backup guard, without their shooting guard, Bosh missing two games, and battier sick for two games and limited to 20m, Knicks 100% health, they would have made the second round.
This is you playing the hypothetical game and it means nothing. If you think that LeBron and Wade playing every game and Bosh playing 4 the Heat would still lose because they don't have their back up pg (can you even name him? Cole? Yeah, his 9 mpg in the playoffs were going to be crucial :oldlol: ) then more power to you, but you're wrong. I can't really argue with that lol.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 10:45 AM
You know, the Celtic fans chanted the Nets suck yesterday. So i guess the Nets suck, right?
they're just mad we up 2-0 in the reg season series. :banana:

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 11:19 AM
More hilarious that you consider Davis and Shumpert to be half the team. The Knicks with Amar'e in the series were 1-3? He was going to be the difference I suppose? Again, Lin was already known to be out for the series before it started, and once it started there was a chance he was coming back, but at no point did he or the training staff say he was coming back, and so there was no reason to assume so.
Jesus you're incredibly retarded. Even after i pointed out how retarded was for to you individualized every injury like a separated event, you do it again. How stupid are you son?

It wasn't Amare that was going to make a difference because he wasn't the only one that was injured. Even Forrest Gump could understand that.

Amare+Lin+Shumpert+Baron Davids+Chandler

WHAT'S THE PART THAT YOU DON'T GET??

Hell even Jared Jeffries that was incredible during Linsanity, was playing on a bad knee.

Seriously,

And who da **** cares if Lin was reported to be playing or not?? Only retards like you that think that because he wasn't supposed to play he doesn't count.

I guess Derrick Rose doesn't count either...

Cheat fan, nuff said.

goodbye moron.

niko
11-29-2012, 11:27 AM
they're just mad we up 2-0 in the reg season series. :banana:
That scuffle and the Celtics cracking was a wonderful thing.

RRR3
11-29-2012, 11:33 AM
Enough excuses. The Heat weren't going to lose that series no matter what. And they were still playing guys like Norris Cole and Joel Anthony, which is like playing with a handicap for the other team.

Segatti
11-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Nets are the new king bitches, just accept that :banana:

NumberSix
11-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Lol. Getdafucouttahere with that. :roll: There were tons of threads created by knicks fans guaranteeing that the knicks would beat the Heat. Believe me. I would know. I thoroughly enjoyed trolling the shit out of them.

bluechox2
11-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Enough excuses. The Heat weren't going to lose that series no matter what. And they were still playing guys like Norris Cole and Joel Anthony, which is like playing with a handicap for the other team.
:facepalm

NumberSix
11-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Wow, hypothetical potentiel ECF apparence. What an amazing pretend possible accomplishment. Did Rex Ryan tell you about that?:roll:

Dave3
11-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Jesus you're incredibly retarded. Even after i pointed out how retarded was for to you individualized every injury like a separated event, you do it again. How stupid are you son?

It wasn't Amare that was going to make a difference because he wasn't the only one that was injured. Even Forrest Gump could understand that. Amar'e played smart one. He played, and they lost. That was the point I was making but I guess it slipped by you. The injuries you're crying about are to a rookie and a guy who was barely going to play. You can talk all you want about "not being allowed" to break down injuries player by player, but that's your opinion and it's a wrong one. It makes sense to actually assess who was injured rather than just say "a couple guys were down, guess all predictions made before shouldn't be held accountable" It matters who is injured. The fact that it was a rookie and backup means very little. Amar'e played and didn't make a difference, and the people who were predicting Miami to lose were already taking Lin being injured into account when they made those predictions.

Amare (still lost with him)+Lin (the prediction to win was without him, and the subject here is who was predicted to win) +Shumpert+Baron Davis+Chandler (a rookie and a guy that barely plays, and Chandler played as well

Bold

I suppose the part where Baron Davis and Shumpert are the difference makers in a series that was 4-1 and pretty much dominated throughout.

Hell even Jared Jeffries that was incredible during Linsanity, was playing on a bad knee.

Seriously,

And who da **** cares if Lin was reported to be playing or not?? Only retards like you that think that because he wasn't supposed to play he doesn't count.

And only a retard like you doesn't understand that I'm not saying that. But I can't spell everything out for you. I never said his injury doesn't count to the outcome of the series. I'm saying his injury doesn't matter to the predictions made about the series because his being out was already taken into account by those predicting the Knicks to win.

I guess Derrick Rose doesn't count either...
Straw man. If you don't know what that is feel free to look it up. Wikipedia is wonderful.

Cheat fan, nuff said.

goodbye moron.Never have I claimed to be, nor have been a fan of Miami, but I suppose false assumptions blend well into your post.

Darius
11-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Why have I scrolled through #62 posts without seeing a "U MAD?" pic?

:confusedshrug:

ChuckOakley
11-29-2012, 12:42 PM
This is arguably the most pathetic thread I've ever seen in my life.

And it's true one bad apple can spoil the bunch, because there are plenty of respectable and objective Knick fans on this board like Niko, Bagelred and a few others. But the truly bitter and tollifiic ones show up every so often in thread like this.

1st of all OP, injuries are a part of the game. You have to deal with what you have.

What was your excuse when the Nets won their final game in MSG last season as the NJ Nets? They started D.Will, Brooks, Stevenson, Humphries and Shelden Williams. The Knicks were healthy minus Shumpert. We played with what we had and won. You guys could have done the same thing. You didn't. You still had most of your best players in Melo, Chandler, Felton, Smith, Novak who have chemistry and know the system. The Nets in the meanwhile are a brand new team finally forming some chemistry and learning the system but have a long way to go.

Meanwhile you guys were the longest undefeated team in the NBA this year and thumping teams without Amare and Shumpert.. but Kidd really makes that much a difference? I thought your bench was the deepest in the league? I thought Prigioni was an awesome back-up PG?

And would Kidd really have made that much a difference? We were told we couldn't count the Celtics win because of no Rondo.. well Rondo came back and we beat them even worse with Rondo in Boston. See, it doesn't quite work like that.

The other thing you need to accept is that your GM decided to go out and sign players that are either older (Kidd, Sheed, KT, Prigioni) or have a history of injuries (Chandler, Amare). It's a high risk high reward situation. Some times it will work, sometimes it will not.

As for your claim Nets fan crack you up... why don't you call out the specific ones and specifically name what they have done? I haven't seen any Net fans making any proclamations of greatness on here. I've seen some enjoy the wins with humility. I've seen fans of other teams be more pro Brooklyn and anti-NY than Nets fans.

Point is .... grow up, show some class and move on. It's just a game.. which the Nets won! :lol

ChuckOakley
11-29-2012, 01:04 PM
And don't worry Knick fans, I think Brooklyn is about to issue some bad news.

tpols
11-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Cant wait to see the knicks rim protection and rebounding drop even more with amare coming back. It's gonna be layups all day.

That sixth man role should help your bench scoring a lot though. I still dont think he can ever touch the floor with melo in though.. he kills their spacing.

niko
11-29-2012, 01:19 PM
And don't worry Knick fans, I think Brooklyn is about to issue some bad news.

I'm not worried but do you have inside news or are just feeling ominous. (The way i do whenever the news says "Mets" and i hear "career ending injury")

ChuckOakley
11-29-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm not worried but do you have inside news or are just feeling ominous. (The way i do whenever the news says "Mets" and i hear "career ending injury")
I didn't like what I saw from Lopez last night.
He was limping at one point and their trainer Tim Walsh was working on his foot/ankle. I hope it's nothing, but suspect it might not be.

niko
11-29-2012, 01:46 PM
He was limping at one point and their trainer Tim Walsh was working on his foot/ankle. I hope it's nothing, but suspect it might not be.

Nah, i don't want injures. If you told me Hump was suspended 20 games for being a douche id giggle but injuries suck. I actually thought he was ok but i questioned them not taking him out of the game quicker, only because it was a timeout. They don't treat Lopez with the care they should concerning his foot. They basically played him last year as trade bait.

LikeABosh
11-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Since that series the Heat have won 68 playoff games and 2 championships. The Knicks have won a grand total of 3 playoff games. It's hilarious how self righteous Knicks fans are considering how bad they have been for 10+ years.

niko
11-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Since that series the Heat have won 68 playoff games and 2 championships. The Knicks have won a grand total of 3 playoff games. It's hilarious how self righteous Knicks fans are considering how bad they have been for 10+ years.

We don't live via other teams, we like our own team. The Heat fan has a heart attack every time the Knicks win a game. Heat win the title and we don't think about it. That's the difference. We don't want to be you, we don't want your fans who need cue cards to cheer, or your team that can't sell out with Lebron, or will have it's fanbase disappear with Lebron the second he leaves in 2 years.

I care about my team, i honestly can say Miami winning the title bothered me all for about 3.9 seconds.

niko
11-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Net fans should chill a little with how happy they are. Knicks have same record, played harder schedule, more road games, and have more injuries than the Nets. It sounds like the Nets are 5 games ahead of us. I stlll think we are about the same, i always did.

Note: Celtics match up poorly with Nets. I hope you two play in the playoffs.

tpols
11-29-2012, 02:09 PM
damn..did not see this. Lopez is pretty crucial for us although I feel Blatche could do a lot of the same things at the C position. He's very skilled down low with his footwork and hes pretty big.. wont backdown as easily as brook either. Only downside is his occasional stupid plays and lack of touch.

Blue&Orange
11-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Amar'e played smart one. He played, and they lost. That was the point I was making but I guess it slipped by you.

OMG it didn't slip by me, i even address it TWICE! :lol
When amare played, Lin was out, Shump out, Chandler limited to 20 minutes, and when he came back with a INJURED HAND, baron was also out!

WHAT'S THE PART THAT YOU DON'T GET!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THE FACT THAT HALF THE TEAM WENT DOWN DISAPPEAR, BY INDIVIDUALIZING EVERY INJURY LIKE THEY WEREN'T CONNECTED. :lol

Let's see if the third time is a charm. :rolleyes:

The injuries you're crying about are to a rookie and a guy who was barely going to play. You can talk all you want about "not being allowed" to break down injuries player by player, but that's your opinion and it's a wrong one.
It isn't an opinion idiot! It's common sense! A thing that people that aren't retarded have!

I'm not crying, i',m stating facts to which you are, for some reason, having real trouble coping with, and are doing nothing but grasping at straws... yeah yeah just a rookie, yeah yeah just a backup PG, yeah yeah Lin wasn't supposed to play to begin with....:lol

I guess i'm destroying you fantasy that the Heat beat a healthy Knicks team, take solace knowing you're not the only one, i've already seen Heat fans downplaying Knicks injuries like you're doing and saying things like Wade shitted all over Shumpert, when Shumpert played only 9 minutes. :lol

It makes sense to actually assess who was injured rather than just say "a couple guys were down,
Assessing? lol you're making up excuses, you're going full retard, trying to prove injuries don't matter.
FACT --> Starting point guard was down, starting Shooting guard was down, backup Point Guard was down, Starting Power Forward was healthy for two games and the starting center was ill the first two games.

THERE'S NOTHING TO ASSESS IDIOT!

Straw man. If you don't know what that is feel free to look it up. Wikipedia is wonderful.

You say Lin doesn't count because he wasn't supposed to play, which is a lie but whatever.
Ergo, Derrick Rose doesn't count, because he wasn't supposed to play and Bulls should have made the Finals... this is basic stuff, straw man? :roll:

You know what's more important that knowing stuff, it's understand what that stuff really means... :lol

Never have I claimed to be, nor have been a fan of Miami, but I suppose false assumptions blend well into your post.
So what you're saying? You're just a ph@ggot? That bookmarks every thread with Knicks fans on it, is that it?

Oh poor Dave3, Knicks fans actually support root and believe their team is going to win!! Poor Dave3 he have too live in a world where Knicks fans believe their team is going to win!

Maybe you should go to Wikipedia and see the definition of FAN!

niko
11-29-2012, 02:14 PM
damn..did not see this. Lopez is pretty crucial for us although I feel Blatche could do a lot of the same things at the C position. He's very skilled down low with his footwork and hes pretty big.. wont backdown as easily as brook either. Only downside is his occasional stupid plays and lack of touch.
You don't want Blatche starting. He's been a career problem. He has a nice role, off the bench, not too much pressure and he's excelling. If you make him the starter the pressure might inflate his ego and the fact he plays "the right way" might dissappear.

Plus Blatche is much easier to defend than Lopez.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 02:16 PM
BREAKIN: LOPEZ OUT NEXT TWO GAMES WITH MILD FOOT SPRAIN. :mad:

PER NETSDAILY.

niko
11-29-2012, 02:18 PM

PER NETSDAILY.

They need to baby that foot. I don't think it's anything worse than they say (we all saw it, looked mild) but IF it were to start having similar issues to last year, it's a big big problem. If you have stress related problems, it's hard to keep them from re-occuring. And he's a talent, a real throwback on the offensive end. If he needs 2 weeks as opposed to 2 days life will go on.

ChuckOakley
11-29-2012, 02:21 PM
They need to baby that foot. I don't think it's anything worse than they say (we all saw it, looked mild) but IF it were to start having similar issues to last year, it's a big big problem. If you have stress related problems, it's hard to keep them from re-occuring. And he's a talent, a real throwback on the offensive end. If he needs 2 weeks as opposed to 2 days life will go on.
They were slightly deceptive last year about his injuries, but I hope this is all it is. And yeah... I don't care if he sits 2 weeks.. we need to baby that foot as you say.

tpols
You don't want Blatche starting. He's been a career problem. He has a nice role, off the bench, not too much pressure and he's excelling. If you make him the starter the pressure might inflate his ego and the fact he plays "the right way" might dissappear.

Plus Blatche is much easier to defend than Lopez.
I agree Lopez is a bigger mismatch because of his range/touch/size, and hes not nearly as stupid as blatche, but blatche has surprised me. I didnt know he had handles like that at 6'11.. his post moves and sense of timing with his footwork on the block is extremely good. His instincts are fantastic. He just makes poor decisions sometimes and his touch isnt 100% there. He's also tougher, more mobile, and a better rebounder.

And honestly, those 'career problems' came on the most undisciplined, unorganized, and just overall juvenile team of the past decade in the wizards. There's never been a good basketball culture there. This nets team is loaded with vets and would put the dude down real quick if he stepped out of line. People react a lot differently depending on their circumstances.

Fudge
All of their games are so close together. It's a good thing though. One on the 11th, then another one a week after on the 9th?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/THISGONBGUD.gif

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Wallace mised 75% of the season will injury, Lopez will miss "two games" this year after missing zero his first two seasons. He sprained the foot he broke last year. That foot cannot keep getting beat up. I would be devestated to have a Bynum 2.0. Especially since I wanted to beat Miami. Most hope is gone now:(.

jimmy77x
11-29-2012, 02:26 PM
We don't live via other teams, we like our own team. The Heat fan has a heart attack every time the Knicks win a game. Heat win the title and we don't think about it. That's the difference. We don't want to be you, we don't want your fans who need cue cards to cheer, or your team that can't sell out with Lebron, or will have it's fanbase disappear with Lebron the second he leaves in 2 years.

I care about my team, i honestly can say Miami winning the title bothered me all for about 3.9 seconds.

Heat bandwagoners owned :roll:

niko
11-29-2012, 02:27 PM
They were slightly deceptive last year about his injuries, but I hope this is all it is. And yeah... I don't care if he sits 2 weeks.. we need to baby that foot as you say.

Wojo flat out said the second Lopez injury was also stress related and that he was told that by Net officials. I remember the second injury being "sketchy".

Baby it, let him rest and maybe it doesn't come back. Didn't his brother have a bad stress injury which did not reoccur?

niko
11-29-2012, 02:29 PM
I agree Lopez is a bigger mismatch because of his range/touch/size, and hes not nearly as stupid as blatche, but blatche has surprised me. I didnt know he had handles like that at 6'11.. his post moves and sense of timing with his footwork on the block is extremely good. His instincts are fantastic. He just makes poor decisions sometimes and his touch isnt 100% there. He's also tougher, more mobile, and a better rebounder.

And honestly, those 'career problems' came on the most undisciplined, unorganized, and just overall juvenile team of the past decade in the wizards. There's never been a good basketball culture there. This nets team is loaded with vets and would put the dude down real quick if he stepped out of line. People react a lot differently depending on their circumstances.

i think it's different to be asked to be the starter a week or two or forever. If you told me next year, Blatche could start it makes more sense. But he's still terrible immature. Listen to that radio intereview he did, no it's not a big deal but he came across like a super dumbass.

I think him having time to grow into his role is much better than throwing him into a larger role. It's what seems to be happening with JR.

Kiddlovesnets
11-29-2012, 02:53 PM

PER NETSDAILY.

Thats too bad... Luckily we play the Magic next so its a win with or without Lopez. The one against Miami is tough even with Lopez, so we'd go 1-1 I say.

It's A VC3!!!
11-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Thats too bad... Luckily we play the Magic next so its a win with or without Lopez. The one against Miami is tough even with Lopez, so we'd go 1-1 I say.

The paper doesn't play the game but all signs point to a loss. The Irving-less Cavs amost beat Miami in Miami. That gives me just a bit of hope.

SpecialQue
11-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Handle the **** with another quality post.

AlonzoGOAT
11-29-2012, 04:57 PM

What a load bullshit stop acting like you speak for every knicks fans I remember knicks fans crying about the heat winning the chip on their message boards playoff thread and knicks fans talking a lot of shit like they were going to beat the heat maybe I should start bumping them threads :roll:

niko
11-29-2012, 05:05 PM
What a load bullshit stop acting like you speak for every knicks fans I remember knicks fans crying about the heat winning the chip on their message boards playoff thread and knicks fans talking a lot of shit like they were going to beat the heat maybe I should start bumping them threads :roll:

I had a thread saying we'd sweep the Heat and saying the Heat would go away crying, etc. It was clearly trolling and i was having fun. I also got massive shit for it. I said things like the heat wouldn't show up, we'd win every game by 30, really blatant trolling. (I am deeply ashsamed....)

The difference is Heat fans care if the Knicks win. We need to lose because a lot of (not all, but definitely the new Lebron ones) have no connection to history or the team. The day the Knicks beat the Heat in game 1 this year there was 10 threads saying why it happened. IT WAS ONE GAME.

I'll be a Knick fan regardless of who wears the uniform five years from now. five years from now when Lebron is gone to another team, 90% of the HEat fans on this board won't be heat fans.

You know it's true.

ChuckOakley
11-29-2012, 05:17 PM
I had a thread saying we'd sweep the Heat and saying the Heat would go away crying, etc. It was clearly trolling and i was having fun. I also got massive shit for it. I said things like the heat wouldn't show up, we'd win every game by 30, really blatant trolling. (I am deeply ashsamed....)

The difference is Heat fans care if the Knicks win. We need to lose because a lot of (not all, but definitely the new Lebron ones) have no connection to history or the team. The day the Knicks beat the Heat in game 1 this year there was 10 threads saying why it happened. IT WAS ONE GAME.

I'll be a Knick fan regardless of who wears the uniform five years from now. five years from now when Lebron is gone to another team, 90% of the HEat fans on this board won't be heat fans.

You know it's true.
The reason the Heat hate the Knicks so much is simple... Knick fans have and continue to fill their arena in Miami and root for the Knicks. Miami has basically been an extra home game for the Knicks (along with NJ) for years. It's been better since the big 3, but it's been bad since the inception of the franchise.

ClutchOver9000
11-29-2012, 05:19 PM
The reason the Heat hate the Knicks so much is simple... Knick fans have and continue to fill their arena in Miami and root for the Knicks. Miami has basically been an extra home game for the Knicks (along with NJ) for years. It's been better since the big 3, but it's been bad since the inception of the franchise.

dont forget Atlanta

LikeABosh
11-29-2012, 05:20 PM

You know it's true.
More pompous attitude from a Knicks fan. :facepalm Making it seem like everyone cares so much about your shitty team and resorting to taking trash about Heat fans because you know the Knicks haven't been comparable with Miami for a decade

BrickingStar
11-29-2012, 05:34 PM
adddd

niko
11-29-2012, 05:37 PM
More pompous attitude from a Knicks fan. :facepalm Making it seem like everyone cares so much about your shitty team and resorting to taking trash about Heat fans because you know the Knicks haven't been comparable with Miami for a decade

Check the KNicks threads. There are a bunch of supposadly diehard Heat fans who post KNICKS SUCK or something every ten posts.

Then find a heat thread. Find my "Heat Suck" comments. There are none. Because i'm not jealous of your existence.

Every "why do knick fans care about their team" comment reads to me "why does my fanbase suck?" "why can't we be like those other teams fans who cheer without instructions?"

AlonzoGOAT
11-29-2012, 05:46 PM

You know it's true.
Your threads aren't the knicks threads I was talking about. Also in bold those aren't real heat fans just lebron fans. It's not like we haven't been spanking that knick's ass before lebron came or been better the last decade without him :lol . Also like you just said their are kicks fans who troll heat threads too and it's not just heat fans who trash the knicks they are the closest thing the the new york jests so several other team fans trash them (This thread doesn't help knicks rep at all it's just a bunch of :cry: ). If you find me a thread I made crying about the knicks or trashing the knicks in a knicks gamethread I'll rep you :lol

niko
11-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Your threads aren't the knicks threads I was talking about. Also in bold those aren't real heat fans just lebron fans. It's not like we haven't been spanking that knick's ass before lebron came or been better the last decade without him :lol . Also like you just said their are kicks fans who troll heat threads too and it's not just heat fans who trash the knicks they are the closest thing the the new york jests so several other team fans trash them (This thread doesn't help knicks rep at all it's just a bunch of :cry: ). If you find me a thread I made crying about the knicks or trashing the knicks in a knicks gamethread I'll rep you :lol
i have no problems with you. i just don't get how when a person talks shit about your team and you talk back its crying. Nets fans says Knicks sucks, i say NETS SUCK! and i get told see, knick fans are sensitive.

This topic is about an anti knick chant a net fan thought was important at a bucks game. How this says the Knicks fans are sensitive is beyond me. We didnt start the topic.

AlonzoGOAT
11-29-2012, 06:04 PM
i have no problems with you. i just don't get how when a person talks shit about your team and you talk back its crying. Nets fans says Knicks sucks, i say NETS SUCK! and i get told see, knick fans are sensitive.

This topic is about an anti knick chant a net fan thought was important at a bucks game. How this says the Knicks fans are sensitive is beyond me. We didnt start the topic.
I haven't read much into what you said in bold not even sure why bucks would chant that either but I never saw that in the OP what I got from the op was just :cry: about nets beating them and excuses which probably was provoked by a few nets fans talking shit but mking this threads just adds fuel to the fire for them. I'm an expert at this because these kind of threads/posts always happen between jets/phin fans when my dolphins beat the jets or vice versa :lol All I ever need to respond to trash talking jets fans is this:

http://sportsinvasion.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Mark-Sanchez-Fail.gif

Also sorry if you're a jets fan :lol

The Nets
11-29-2012, 07:45 PM

Knicks fans will be knicks fans, always live in the past century. A bunch of people with little if not zero sense of reality. Well one wont be a knicks fan if he is a practical and rational person anyway.

Dave3
11-30-2012, 02:01 AM
OMG it didn't slip by me, i even address it TWICE! :lol
When amare played, Lin was out, Shump out, Chandler limited to 20 minutes, and when he came back with a INJURED HAND, baron was also out!

WHAT'S THE PART THAT YOU DON'T GET!!!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THE FACT THAT HALF THE TEAM WENT DOWN DISAPPEAR, BY INDIVIDUALIZING EVERY INJURY LIKE THEY WEREN'T CONNECTED. :lol

Let's see if the third time is a charm. :rolleyes:

That was all already addressed. I know those players were out, but the point is with what was known before the series started, it was still stupid to think the Knicks were going to win, plain and simple. You can make all the excuses you want about Baron Davis injured, Amar'e being out for a game etc. but at the end of the day those weren't series changing events. That's the point you're not getting. You're listing all of these players like they would've been the difference between in a series that was 4-1 and most wins were blowouts.

As for "you can't individualize injuries" - yeah, you sure as hell can. Just because you don't want to because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean logically it shouldn't be done. Claiming that you can't do that as if its some fact is a weak attempt at avoiding the reality that these were mostly injuries to players who weren't going to make a difference.

It isn't an opinion idiot! It's common sense! A thing that people that aren't retarded have!

I'm not crying, i',m stating facts to which you are, for some reason, having real trouble coping with, and are doing nothing but grasping at straws... yeah yeah just a rookie, yeah yeah just a backup PG, yeah yeah Lin wasn't supposed to play to begin with....:lol

What's grasping at straws is your thinking a rookie and a backup were going to be the difference in a 4-1 series. But yeah, I'm the one who's having trouble coping with reality :rolleyes:

I guess i'm destroying you fantasy that the Heat beat a healthy Knicks team, take solace knowing you're not the only one, i've already seen Heat fans downplaying Knicks injuries like you're doing and saying things like Wade shitted all over Shumpert, when Shumpert played only 9 minutes. :lol
Never did I claim nor think that the Heat beat a 100% healthy Knicks so I don't know why this would be my fantasy, but sure. Go with that.

Assessing? lol you're making up excuses, you're going full retard, trying to prove injuries don't matter.
FACT --> Starting point guard was down, starting Shooting guard was down, backup Point Guard was down, Starting Power Forward was healthy for two games and the starting center was ill the first two games.

THERE'S NOTHING TO ASSESS IDIOT!
I'm the one making excuses? You're crying over a rookie and a backup being out using the old injury excuse as if injuries aren't part of the game. Let me guess, your next go to excuse is the refs right?

Here's a fact smart one - my post was never about the series itself, but about the Knicks fans predictions. If the Knicks fans predictions were made already taking an injury into account, that's why I'm not taking into account when not discussing the predictions made, NOT the actual series. Now this is something I've said like 4 times. If you won't get it by now, you won't ever get it.

You say Lin doesn't count because he wasn't supposed to play, which is a lie but whatever.
Ergo, Derrick Rose doesn't count, because he wasn't supposed to play and Bulls should have made the Finals... this is basic stuff, straw man? :roll:

No dumbass, again, I was never posting with respect to the series outcome, I was posting with respect to the predictions made, which is why it's a straw man - a case of you switching around the argument. It would be as if the Bulls fans predicted the Bulls to beat the Heat, and once the Heat won the Bulls fans turned around and said "well Rose was injured" - well no shit, you knew that going in and still predicted to win. Once again this is like the 6th time now it's been explained. If you don't get this point yet, no point in replying. I don't do well arguing with walls.

You know what's more important that knowing stuff, it's understand what that stuff really means... :lol

So what you're saying? You're just a ph@ggot? That bookmarks every thread with Knicks fans on it, is that it?

Oh poor Dave3, Knicks fans actually support root and believe their team is going to win!! Poor Dave3 he have too live in a world where Knicks fans believe their team is going to win!

Maybe you should go to Wikipedia and see the definition of FAN!

Book mark? It's called a memory. This is stuff that happened less than 5 months ago. It literally took me 30 seconds using the search function with the terms "Miami, Knicks, and afraid" and the thread I remembered came up. Don't believe me? Try it yourself, I think it was even the first search result that comes up.

And I know very well what a fan is, but I also know what stupidity is. I'm a Raptors fan, but I'm not stupid enough to predict the Raptors beat a team like Heat, or even New York in a playoff series. It's called being an intelligent fan, not a blind biased one. A fan wants his team to win, he doesn't think they will regardless of all logic and intelligence. That's the distinction you fail to realize.

Not to mention you went completely off topic. I was replying to a guy who claims that Knicks fans didn't actually think they were going to beat Miami. I gave him proof that there were actually multiple fans who thought so, end of story. For some reason you got really offended. Don't know what's the reason for being so insecure.

dbk123
11-30-2012, 03:29 AM

lol this dude is the biggest **** in the thread. knick ******* defending his team with joe johnson as his avi??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

rodman91
11-30-2012, 08:08 AM

http://newshour24.com/en/files/2012/06/7466831930_09ecd0d8b4_o.gif

/thread.

R.I.P
11-30-2012, 11:44 AM
As a Knick fan, i don't give a shit about Nets or it' t fan

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-30-2012, 05:47 PM
but Kidd really makes that much a difference? I thought your bench was the deepest in the league? I thought Prigioni was an awesome back-up PG?

And would Kidd really have made that much a difference?

I see you haven't watched any Knicks games this season. Kidd has been huge for us thus far this season. And you say you respect Knicks fans on this bored but you have none. You admitted to being a Knicks fan and somehow your a Nets fan now. No respect

Where I'm from you have one team you ride with through thick and thin

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Handle the **** with another quality post.

All your posts are one liners. You have zero quality posts :lol

upside24
11-30-2012, 05:51 PM
God forbid Nets fans being excited over having a good team.

Wasn't long ago Knicks fans started beating their chests after years of mediocrity. Nets fans can't do the same?

Blue&Orange
11-30-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm so ****ing retarded

Good job good effort, it took you almost two days to come up with an answer, but i'm not reading, just can't take more retardation

Just a rookie and a backup! loooooooooooooool

Seriously you got some serious mental disability.

Legends66NBA7
11-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Good job good effort, it took you almost two days to come up with an answer, but i'm not reading, just can't take more retardation

:coleman:

upside24
11-30-2012, 06:12 PM

Just a rookie and a backup! loooooooooooooool

Seriously you got some serious mental disability.
Yeah, you can hardly feed yourself as it is.

Legends66NBA7
11-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Cheat fan, nuff said.

goodbye moron.

Dave3 is a Raptors fan, moron.

AlonzoGOAT
11-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Dave3 is a Raptors fan, moron.
you should get fap to put a santa hat on your avy would look awesome

Legends66NBA7
11-30-2012, 06:20 PM
you should get fap to put a santa hat on your avy would look awesome

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1548615_o.gif

ChuckOakley
11-30-2012, 06:24 PM
I see you haven't watched any Knicks games this season. Kidd has been huge for us thus far this season. And you say you respect Knicks fans on this bored but you have none. You admitted to being a Knicks fan and somehow your a Nets fan now. No respect

Where I'm from you have one team you ride with through thick and thin
I've watched plenty of plenty of the Knicks and Kidd. You lost 2 of your previous 3 games with Kidd prior to that game and to rely on a 38 year old Kidd so much and keeping up his level of play is absurd. 52% from the field and 50% from 3 point land?! I could easily say, if he was playing his stats are due to come back down to normal and he would have hurt you.

But meanwhile it's still a weak argument. Celtic fans told us we didn't really beat them since they didn't have Rondo. Well, Rondo came back and we beat them in Boston even worse. We were up 21 in the 1st half and 13 when Rondo was ejected late in the half, meaning they were on pace to lose by 26 with Rondo.

And yes I am still a Knick fan but my priority shifted as I couldn't stand Isiah, nor Dolan. And ignorant fans with sense of entitlement like you keep me away as well.

SpecialQue
11-30-2012, 06:28 PM
All your posts are one liners. You have zero quality posts :lol

:(

AlonzoGOAT
11-30-2012, 06:29 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1548615_o.gif
:roll: :roll:

Trentknicks
11-30-2012, 06:29 PM
I've watched plenty of plenty of the Knicks and Kidd. You lost 2 of your previous 3 games with Kidd prior to that game and to rely on a 38 year old Kidd so much and keeping up his level of play is absurd. 52% from the field and 50% from 3 point land?! I could easily say, if he was playing his stats are due to come back down to normal and he would have hurt you.

But meanwhile it's still a weak argument. Celtic fans told us we didn't really beat them since they didn't have Rondo. Well, Rondo came back and we beat them in Boston even worse. We were up 21 in the 1st half and 13 when Rondo was ejected late in the half, meaning they were on pace to lose by 26 with Rondo.

And yes I am still a Knick fan but my priority shifted as I couldn't stand Isiah, nor Dolan. And ignorant fans with sense of entitlement like you keep me away as well.
Can't believe this thread is still going :lol

Come on man, Knicks are relying on Kidd to play an increased role since Shump is out, same with Sheed and Amare. It's not a full time thing and I think he is doing pretty well considering. Loving our depth especially with Prigioni still coming off the bench in a reduced lineup.

ChuckOakley
11-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Can't believe this thread is still going :lol

Come on man, Knicks are relying on Kidd to play an increased role since Shump is out, same with Sheed and Amare. It's not a full time thing and I think he is doing pretty well considering. Loving our depth especially with Prigioni still coming off the bench in a reduced lineup.
I get that.. but you guys have flaunted your depth all season and your GM signed some risky players like Kidd who will miss games. To blame the loss on having no Kidd is lame and speculative is my point.

Trentknicks
11-30-2012, 06:46 PM
I get that.. but you guys have flaunted your depth all season and your GM signed some risky players like Kidd who will miss games. To blame the loss on having no Kidd is lame and speculative is my point.
I think this whole thing (not blaming you) just got out of hand. Obviously the loss of STAT, Shump and Kidd would have some effect on the Knicks, but on the day Brooklyn just played better. I think this whole thing could be summarised by saying the Nets took the first game but it isn't an accurate determinant that they are the first team in New York.

ChuckOakley
11-30-2012, 06:52 PM
I think this whole thing (not blaming you) just got out of hand. Obviously the loss of STAT, Shump and Kidd would have some effect on the Knicks, but on the day Brooklyn just played better. I think this whole thing could be summarised by saying the Nets took the first game but it isn't an accurate determinant that they are the first team in New York.
Who said they were?

And I know the Knicks were down players, but they took the risk by signing older players (like Kidd, Sheed, KT) and players with injury histories (like Amare, Chandler). That is who they are and what they will have to expect. If you don't want to worry about injuries and pulling the injury card than don't sign those players or get rid of them.

Plus injuries are a part of the game. In their last ever game in MSG last spring, the Nets (minus Lopez, Wallace and talent in general as the team won only 22 games) beat a healthy NY team (only down Shumpert). What was the excuse then?

Trentknicks
11-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Who said they were?

And I know the Knicks were down players, but they took the risk by signing older players (like Kidd, Sheed, KT) and players with injury histories (like Amare, Chandler). That is who they are and what they will have to expect. If you don't want to worry about injuries and pulling the injury card than don't sign those players or get rid of them.

Plus injuries are a part of the game. In their last ever game in MSG last spring, the Nets (minus Lopez, Wallace and talent in general as the team won only 22 games) beat a healthy NY team (only down Shumpert). What was the excuse then?
There was no excuse, but it's pretty funny that Nets fans keep clinging to that 1 game.

It's A VC3!!!
11-30-2012, 06:58 PM
There was no excuse, but it's pretty funny that Nets fans keep clinging to that 1 game.
We're focused on Brook Lopez first, Orlando second, and Miami third. Atleast I am. I doubt any Net fan is clinging on to that win over the Knicks.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
11-30-2012, 07:07 PM

:oldlol: Typical. I don't argue with fake fans like yourself. To be a basketball fan is one thing but don't claim that you are still a Knicks fan.

So your saying Kidd was due to have a bad shooting night because his numbers were high? :facepalm

ChuckOakley
11-30-2012, 07:17 PM
:oldlol: Typical. I don't argue with fake fans like yourself. To be a basketball fan is one thing but don't claim that you are still a Knicks fan.

So your saying Kidd was due to have a bad shooting night because his numbers were high? :facepalm
Yes you do apparently and continue too.

Why can't I claim I'm still a fan? They are my second favorite team who I watched the 2nd most and have followed longer than most on this board have probably been alive.

I bet I know more about the team than you do.

And no, I'm saying it's a pathetic excuse your using.

No Kidd... waaahhhh.

1. You lost 2 of 3 previous with him
2. We beat a Rondo-less C's team.. that didn't count, so we beat them worse with him
3. Your GM took the risk of signing older players and players with injury histories, blame him otherwise you saying you want them traded or not signed to begin with?
4. We beat you guys with D.league talent last spring and no Lopez or Wallace while you were at full strength minus Shumpert. It can be done.
5. We can make excuses too.. Avery sucks and we're a brand new team with little chemistry compared to you guys who have been together for about 2 years more or less. We should have won by 30+.
6. He's 38 years old shooting 50%+ from 3, you think that's gonna keep up?
7. I thought your depth was awesome and so is Prignioni? That should have been enough
8. You were the last undefeated team with no Amare or Shump, thumping teams.. you really need Kidd to beat the lowly Nets?

That's what I'm saying..

Trentknicks
11-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Yes you do apparently and continue too.

Why can't I claim I'm still a fan? They are my second favorite team who I watched the 2nd most and have followed longer than most on this board have probably been alive.

I bet I know more about the team than you do.

And no, I'm saying it's a pathetic excuse your using.

No Kidd... waaahhhh.

1. You lost 2 of 3 previous with him
2. We beat a Rondo-less C's team.. that didn't count, so we beat them worse with him
3. Your GM took the risk of signing older players and players with injury histories, blame him otherwise you saying you want them traded or not signed to begin with?
4. We beat you guys with D.league talent last spring and no Lopez or Wallace while you were at full strength minus Shumpert. It can be done.
5. We can make excuses too.. Avery sucks and we're a brand new team with little chemistry compared to you guys who have been together for about 2 years more or less. We should have won by 30+.
6. He's 38 years old shooting 50%+ from 3, you think that's gonna keep up?
7. I thought your depth was awesome and so is Prignioni? That should have been enough
8. You were the last undefeated team with no Amare or Shump, thumping teams.. you really need Kidd to beat the lowly Nets?

That's what I'm saying..
Cause shooting 3's is so demanding on an athlete physically. No one is saying the Nets are a heap of shit that the Knicks could beat with their hands tied behind their back. Nets are a good team, just not better than a healthy Knicks.

Stop repeating all your bullshit points and get ready to watch the Knicks drub the Wizards.

Blue&Orange
11-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Changed my mind, for the lulz

That was all already addressed. I know those players were out, but the point is with what was known before the series started, it was still stupid to think the Knicks were going to win, plain and simple.

Knicks had the second best record in the NBA behind the spurs after Woodson took over, Knicks had the best point differential, top 5 defense, Knicks had 20+ advantage in 3 games against Indiana, you know that team Heat struggled against, and please don't mention Bosh injury because you don't seem to care about injuries. :lol

And Lin was supposed to play, i don't know how many times i need to point that out. You must suffer from autism or something. Are you banging your hands to your head when you read my posts?

You can make all the excuses you want about Baron Davis injured, Amar'e being out for a game etc.
It wasn't baron davis and Amare being out for a game!! You dishonest little c#unt! Yes Amare was 100% for game 4 and 5! :facepalm
IT WAS AMARE, LIN, SHUMPERT, DAVIS, CHANDLER and even frigging Jeffries. You're facing the Heat every player matters!

HOW ****ING RETARDED CAN YOU BE? HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU???

but at the end of the day those weren't series changing events. That's the point you're not getting.
NO DIPSHIT THAT'S YOUR OPINION!! BECAUSE TO YOU IT WAS A "ROOKIE" AND A "BACKUP"!! lol 5 players out during the series not a series changing event? lol How can someone say something so stupid with a straight face.

As for "you can't individualize injuries" - yeah, you sure as hell can. Just because you don't want to because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean logically it shouldn't be done. Claiming that you can't do that as if its some fact is a weak attempt at avoiding the reality that these were mostly injuries to players who weren't going to make a difference.

No retard you can't, I'm the one with the agenda, i'm the one avoiding reality? lol dude you're mentally ill.

For example a team loses the five starters, and you're telling me you can individualize injuries, so that they don't matter? lol let's see:

One wasn't supposed to play so doesn't count, other is a rookie doesn't count, other isn't that great player, doesn't count, other is old doesn't count, other played in 2 games, without the other 4 starters and he SURPRISINGLY didn't made a difference ON IT'S OWN, so he doesn't count either :lol

So there you go, 5 starters missing and they don't matter.

Only a retard can't see how retard this is.

YOU CAN INDIVIDUALIZE INJURIES LIKE THEY ARE EACH ON SOME DIFFERENT DIMENSION AND HAVE NO INTERACTION WITH EACH OTHER!

Fourth time, incredible, fourth time explaining this to you. :lol

What's grasping at straws is your thinking a rookie and a backup were going to be the difference in a 4-1 series. But yeah, I'm the one who's having trouble coping with reality :rolleyes:
Yeah a rookie and a backup, yep that's what we are really talking here, yep i'm the one with agenda and avoiding reality.

Never did I claim nor think that the Heat beat a 100% healthy Knicks so I don't know why this would be my fantasy, but sure. Go with that.
I explicitly pointed what your fantasy could be, you're didn't get, too bad for you.

I'm the one making excuses? You're crying over a rookie and a backup being out using the old injury excuse as if injuries aren't part of the game. Let me guess, your next go to excuse is the refs right?
A rookie and a backup... lol
And this moron talked about straw man the post before.

Here's a fact smart one - my post was never about the series itself, but about the Knicks fans predictions. If the Knicks fans predictions were made already taking an injury into account, that's why I'm not taking into account when not discussing the predictions made, NOT the actual series. Now this is something I've said like 4 times. If you won't get it by now, you won't ever get it.
There was only one injured player before the series started and he was supposed to play and he didn't played because he was afraid to be exposed and missed the payday. Already explinained this, Autism is a serious thing.

Again i found it funny that i'm the one that keeps repeating thing, and you just keep banging you head on the wall, but i'm the one having things explained!

How do you go from " Here's a fact" to "i've said it like 4 times", How do you go from proudly presenting a new argument to say it was the fourth time you use it? :lol

All i did was point to FACTS AND REALITY, you took an issue with it. Why? Lack or fresh air?

No dumbass, again, I was never posting with respect to the series outcome, I was posting with respect to the predictions made,
Again all i did was point to the injuries, you're the one that went full retard with excuses after excuses to why the injuries didn't matter, and i proceded to over and over make you look like a moron.

which is why it's a straw man - a case of you switching around the argument. It would be as if the Bulls fans predicted the Bulls to beat the Heat, and once the Heat won the Bulls fans turned around and said "well Rose was injured" - well no shit, you knew that going in and still predicted to win. Once again this is like the 6th time now it's been explained. If you don't get this point yet, no point in replying. I don't do well arguing with walls.
Hilarious, because that's all that you've been doing and this post is a perfect example. You said Lin didn't matter to the outcome of the series because he wasn't supposed to play, by comparison i gave you the example of Rose to show you how retarded your argument was.

Now you use the same Rose argument when there is no possible comparison, Lin was supposed to play, and Lin wasn't the only Knicks player injured :lol

oh my...

And I know very well what a fan is, but I also know what stupidity is. I'm a Raptors fan, but I'm not stupid enough to predict the Raptors beat a team like Heat, or even New York in a playoff series. It's called being an intelligent fan, not a blind biased one. A fan wants his team to win, he doesn't think they will regardless of all logic and intelligence. That's the distinction you fail to realize.
Already addressed in the first quote. Straw man.
Knicks fans had all the reasons to believe they had a chance. Maybe your obsessive and unhealthy dislike of the Knicks is clouding your judgment?

You seem to be having a real hard time coping with a Knick fan owning you over and over, to the point of mental breakdown. There's no other way to describe you behavior here.

Not to mention you went completely off topic. I was replying to a guy who claims that Knicks fans didn't actually think they were going to beat Miami. I gave him proof that there were actually multiple fans who thought so, end of story. For some reason you got really offended. Don't know what's the reason for being so insecure.
Dude, take a look to the thread title! I went off-topic? lol
You were just replying to someone that said something, i was just replying to someone that said something!

Don't worry when i'm owned i also use the insecure line.

Keep it coming.

SilkkTheShocker
11-30-2012, 07:43 PM
The Nets would beat the Knicks in a playoff series imo. I think they are the 2nd best team in the East when all is said and done.

DStebb716
11-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Man it pains me to see how easy it is for fans to rip on us. You "Knicks fan" in this thread are setting yourselves up to get ripped apart with these stupid comments. Either come into the thread with a sound argument or keep your mouth shut, you're making us look bad.

Wavves
11-30-2012, 07:50 PM
You Knicks fans sure seem quite insecure.

ILLsmak
11-30-2012, 09:01 PM

Yea this is a mad thread lol. Get over it.

Sonnn

-Smak

rodman91
11-30-2012, 09:03 PM
There is a Nets game going on. Where are their fans? No thread for the game yet i guess...:lol

imdaman99
11-30-2012, 09:13 PM
nets are allowed to be cocky, they are off to a good start.

but lets not get ahead of ourselves by saying they would beat the knicks in a series. (even tho it is more like anti-knicks trolls saying this, charles barkley? is that you? :lol) melo and felton were shit that game, cannot count on that every game. joe johnson could single handedly lose the nets the series.

Nets fan 93
11-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Why so salty? haahaa. Injuries are a part of the game unfortunately. Did you see the Nets team that beat the Knicks last year? Coz they had way more injuries than NY did this time around. Amare 25ppg? last season i recall 18 but 25? okay..... one thread about bucks fans saying Brooklyn's better... wahhhh. It's not like we told bucks fans to chant that. They did by themselves.
The Nets won't need to play Stackhouse if JR Smith gives up a lay up for a bricked three again.:roll:

Kiddlovesnets
11-30-2012, 09:42 PM

1 game? If my memory is not deceiving me the Nets have been better than the Knicks for 75% of the time since 21st century. One game? lol, as a Nets fan I am quite used to we beating the Knicks up, definitely not the type to hype my team over one expected win.

The Nets
11-30-2012, 09:45 PM

Oh my, you still making a fool out of yourself. When did most nets fans clinging to one win over a team we were supposed to beat anyway? I've told you before that it was mostly used as counter argument against Knicks fans talking shit about our team. Without Knicks fans like you starting the flame war, we wouldnt even care.
:facepalm

DaSeba5
11-30-2012, 09:47 PM
Why are Knick fans getting so cocky about their team? They've been good this year, but you've had no success in the last decade to put down another team for their success. Let the Net fans be happy.

The Nets
11-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Why are Knick fans getting so cocky about their team? They've been good this year, but you've had no success in the last decade to put down another team for their success. Let the Net fans be happy.

Well if you recall, the most frequently used sentence Knicks fans say to others is 'how many titles have you won in NBA'? Oh my, the last time Knicks won championship these Knicks fans fathers probably were yet to be born.

Legends66NBA7
11-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Changed my mind

You sure you didn't just find it or had to take a minute for it to work ?

Doesn't seem to have worked in that awful post.

Legends66NBA7
11-30-2012, 09:53 PM

Let anybody be cocky and happy.

DaSeba5
11-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Well if you recall, the most frequently used sentence Knicks fans say to others is 'how many titles have you won in NBA'? Oh my, the last time Knicks won championship these Knicks fans fathers probably were yet to be born.

I'm a Dolphins fan. We won the SB in 1972 and 1973, but guess what? That was 40 years ago. Who cares anymore? Same can be said about the Knick's titles. That was so long ago, and like the Dolphins, they haven't been relevant in a decade.

The Nets
11-30-2012, 09:56 PM

I'm a Dolphins fan. We won the SB in 1972 and 1973, but guess what? That was 40 years ago. Who cares anymore? Same can be said about the Knick's titles. That was so long ago, and like the Dolphins, they haven't been relevant in a decade.

Its just funny how Knicks fans are acting like how their 2 titles in prehistoric era were so unprecedented success and truly something to brag about. Knicks fans talking about how other teams never win titles is by far one of the most laughable thing on this board.

Blue&Orange
11-30-2012, 10:00 PM

I'm sorry do i know u?

Care to point what's awful about it? Or you're just another dumb ph@ggot?

FindingTim
11-30-2012, 10:06 PM

*hippy voice*

that's when I stopped reading the OP
referring to Amare as a "25ppg scorer" showed he has a major agenda-- either that or he is completely delusional about Amare's current ability.

Dave3
12-01-2012, 03:36 AM

Excuse me for having exams and a life outside of ISH. I apologize that this
time of year is exam time in school and it took me a whole full day to get back to you on an online forum. Next time I won’t go write them and I won’t go out after them or anything, just so I can come back to you and reply as soon as I can. Stupid posters are obviously much more important to me than my career.

Changed my mind, for the lulz
Knicks had the second best record in the NBA behind the spurs after Woodson took over, Knicks had the best point differential, top 5 defense, Knicks had 20+ advantage in 3 games against Indiana, you know that team Heat struggled against, and please don't mention Bosh injury because you don't seem to care about injuries. :lol [/QUOTE]

So the Knicks were hot after a new coach took over for 15 games? You really mean it? 15 whole games? I suppose with a sample size that large I've got nothing. See that was the whole problem with the predictions by these fans. They overlooked the same things you are right now:

1. They thought that 15 regular season games somehow outweigh the fact that Miami was by far the superior team, and thought that Miami's defense wouldn't slow them down, and LeBron's defense wouldn’t essentially shut Melo down (for the first 3 games Melo's percentage against LeBron was like 27% or something). You completely disregard and disrespect the opponent you're going against because of your hubris, and this time it backfired in your face.
2. The fact that Lin went down, and as of April 15th Woodson said his return 'won't be anytime soon' - http://newyork.sbnation.com/new-york-knicks/2012/4/15/2949892/jeremy-lin-injury-update-return-wont-be-anytime-soon-new-york-knicks-linsanity
But I suppose I'm lying again right? Not like Woodson himself said it or anything. The fans knew Lin was gone, and they still made the prediction, and they still lost 4-1 with multiple blowouts.
Safe to say it was a stupid prediction.

And Lin was supposed to play, i don't know how many times i need to point that out. You must suffer from autism or something. Are you banging your hands to your head when you read my posts?
The problem is, your pointing it out doesn’t turn myth into fact. I suppose you need to repeat it a lot to convince yourself, as it simply wasn't true. Woodson himself said he won't be returning anytime soon. But I guess I have autism for listening to Woodson's words over yours right?
"Lin had surgery April 2 for a torn meniscus and is not expected back this season unless the Knicks advance to at least the second round of the NBA playoffs." - straight from the article. At least the second round of the playoffs. Looks like we figured out which one of us has literacy issues.

It wasn't baron davis and Amare being out for a game!! You dishonest little c#unt! Yes Amare was 100% for game 4 and 5! :facepalm
IT WAS AMARE, LIN, SHUMPERT, DAVIS, CHANDLER and even frigging Jeffries. You're facing the Heat every player matters!
HOW ****ING RETARDED CAN YOU BE? HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT TO YOU???
See now this sounds like excuses. Amar'e played, and the Knicks were losing so bad he punched a fire extinguisher. Even he knows they were screwed, and yet you're here arguing that it's because he wasn't 100% after the hand injury. As for Shumpert and Baron Davis, this is where you push it. You use caps lock and call the other person names yet you're the one making the ludicrous point that a back up, a rookie, and now you're adding Jeffries, a guy who played 12 mpg once Woodson took over and averaged 3 points and 3 rebounds (seriously) would’ve changed the series around. Do you not understand that this series was 4-1? You're arguing for these guys like the series was close. It wasn't - they weren't going to come close to changing the outcome.

NO DIPSHIT THAT'S YOUR OPINION!! BECAUSE TO YOU IT WAS A "ROOKIE" AND A "BACKUP"!! lol 5 players out during the series not a series changing event? lol How can someone say something so stupid with a straight face.
5 players? Seriously reaching that hard right now? Chandler played all 5 games, Amar'e played 4 of the 5 games.. Lin was out when the predictions were made (for the 14th time now) and the leftovers are Shumpert and Baron Davis (Jeffries doesn't count for shit. 12 mpg players barely get playing time, if any in the playoffs). Baron Davis went down after they were already losing 0-3. So except for Shumpert, everyone you tried to pass on as injured went down when the series was 0-3. Now nowhere am I denying that Shumpert and Davis together could be players that help a team. But that's not the argument. The argument is would they have changed the outcome of a 4-1 dominated series. Long answer short - hell no. End of story. Can't believe you've gone on for this long trying to argue this point. The series was 4-1 with multiple blowouts. It was NOT close

Dave3
12-01-2012, 03:37 AM
No retard you can't, I'm the one with the agenda, i'm the one avoiding reality? lol dude you're mentally ill.
For example a team loses the five starters, and you're telling me you can individualize injuries, so that they don't matter? lol let's see:

[SIZE="2"]One wasn't supposed to play so doesn't count, other is a rookie doesn't count, other isn't that great player, doesn't count, other is old doesn't count, other played in 2 games, without the other 4 starters and he SURPRISINGLY didn't made a difference ON IT'S OWN, so he doesn't count either :lol
So there you go, 5 starters missing and they don't matter.
Only a retard can't see how retard this is.
YOU CAN INDIVIDUALIZE INJURIES LIKE THEY ARE EACH ON SOME DIFFERENT DIMENSION AND HAVE NO INTERACTION WITH EACH OTHER!
Fourth time, incredible, fourth time explaining this to you. :lol
And only a retard would make an analogy comparing injuries to all 5 starters to injuries to 2 players, and only one injury that was actually for the entire series. Amar’e and Davis went down with the series 0-2 and 0-3. No team has ever come back from 0-3. At that point the series was already over, so no, Davis wasn’t going to be your savior bringing you back from 0-3. And as for the Lin argument, I already explained it 14 times so I won't again, but if you're still counting it I've got nothing left to say. 14 times I said we're not talking with respect to series outcome, and 14 times you've ignored it or not understood it like you're blind and claimed “you’re acting like Lin being injured doesn’t count!!!”
Assessing injuries is how you figure out how bad they are dumbass. When LeBron goes down for a game, it's very different than Iman Shumpert going down with an injury. By your logic, you'd just say "well, one starter is out for both teams, you can't really individualize the injuries" whereas someone with an IQ over 4 would say "well, LeBron is obviously way more valuable than Shumpert, and so one injury is way more devastating than the other. You refuse to assess the injuries because in reality they wouldn't have come close to changing the outcome, so it benefits your (obvious) agenda to just call them injuries without looking at who was injured or when they got injured. I know this seems outlandish to you, but who was injured actually matters, and the fact that they were injured after going down 0-3 matters as well.

Yeah a rookie and a backup, yep that's what we are really talking here, yep i'm the one with agenda and avoiding reality.
I explicitly pointed what your fantasy could be, you're didn't get, too bad for you.
A rookie and a backup... lol
And this moron talked about straw man the post before.
A straw man is substituting a different argument. I haven't - I've argued exactly what happened. A rookie was actually out for the full series and was expected to play the series. Lin was explained now 15 times. Baron Davis went down when the series was 0-3, and Amar’e played 4 games. This is why you’re so afraid of assessing the injuries, because when you look at the big picture, they’re not at all as dramatic as you made them sound. The big picture is, only one played expected to play didn’t for the full series. Amar’e played 4, Davis went out when the series was 0-3, and you’re making a big deal that he was out? That’s too funny.

There was only one injured player before the series started and he was supposed to play and he didn't played because he was afraid to be exposed and missed the payday. Already explinained this, Autism is a serious thing.
Don't worry, self diagnosis is often wrong. If you can't read the article I posted I can help with some of the more difficult words. But yeah, Lin was supposed to play, and if I don't take your unreliable word for it makes me stupid right? Nice logic.

Again i found it funny that i'm the one that keeps repeating thing, and you just keep banging you head on the wall, but i'm the one having things explained! Anyone reading this back and forth would find this too ironic. You keep repeating things that are wrong, I keep correcting them and you keep going back. Feel free to ask anyone if they agree with you. Also, feel free to repeat “LIN WAS SUPPOSED TO PLAY YOU RETARDED DAVE3!!! I KNOW MORE THAN MIKE WOODSON!! HES STUPID LIKE YOUUUU” – I’m sure caps lock will convince me.

How do you go from " Here's a fact" to "i've said it like 4 times", How do you go from proudly presenting a new argument to say it was the fourth time you use it? :lol
I didn’t, I had said it before multiple times and you failed to read/understand, so I repeated it again.

All i did was point to FACTS AND REALITY, you took an issue with it. Why? Lack or fresh air?

Reality? Reality to you is Shumpert turning around a 4-1 series. Reality to you is Lin was expected to come back. Reality to you is that The Knicks were good enough to beat the Heat. Reality to you is Davis mattered when the series was 0-3. You're 0 of 4. The Heat dominated, Lin didn't come back, no one has ever come back from 0-3, and no one with half a brain would think Shumpert was going to change anything. Your reality seems to be a little distorted, because all of the actual outcomes support my argument. Seems to me that you’re the one arguing against reality.

Again all i did was point to the injuries, you're the one that went full retard with excuses after excuses to why the injuries didn't matter, and i proceded to over and over make you look like a moron.
Hilarious, because that's all that you've been doing and this post is a perfect example. [B]You said Lin didn't matter to the outcome of the series because he wasn't supposed to play, by comparison i gave you the example of Rose to show you how retarded your argument was.
Never said that not even once. In fact, explained how I was saying something different multiple times. But there you go again repeating something proven false.

Now you use the same Rose argument when there is no possible comparison, Lin was supposed to play, and Lin wasn't the only Knicks player injured :lol
oh my...
Already addressed in the first quote. Straw man.
Knicks fans had all the reasons to believe they had a chance. Maybe your obsessive and unhealthy dislike of the Knicks is clouding your judgment?

See that's all you have to go to. "You just don't like us:cry: " - no, see, I don't actually care about the Knicks. I'm indifferent about them because they don't matter to me. This whole post was about the stupidity of the predictions and the arrogance of some of their fans.

You seem to be having a real hard time coping with a Knick fan owning you over and over, to the point of mental breakdown. There's no other way to describe you behavior here.
You were just replying to someone that said something, i was just replying to someone that said something! I replied on topic. He said no one thought the Knicks were going to win, I said no, actually these people did. End of story. The topic and this thread was about fans, not the actual teams. You came in making excuses like they were justified in thinking something that stupid etc. but that was never the point. The point was that they never said it, which they did.

Don't worry when i'm owned i also use the insecure line.
Keep it coming.

No, when you're owned you make personal insults. In your last 2 posts you used "retard" 9 times, and you've used caps lock as often as a 12 year old prepubescent girl on her facebook status. The entire time you've had nothing of quality to say except excuses about injuries to players that barely matter in a 1-4 loss and a bunch of pseudo arguments surrounded by logical fallacies. From the straw man to the old "if you don't agree with my opinion that I'm passing on as fact you're stupid!!!" you've had nothing of quality to say. You took the thread off topic and you've had 3 other posters call you out on your stupidity in the meantime while just chugging along with complete blindness.

If you want to continue believing that Shumpert was going to be the difference maker in a 1-4 dominated series you go on right ahead. If you want to believe that Lin was supposed to come back despite Woodson saying he won't, you go on right ahead. If you want to believe had Davis not went down after the series was 0-3 was going to make New York win, go right ahead. If you want to believe that the fact that Lin was out and expected to be out when people still predicted the Knicks to win is the same as saying "Lin's injury doesn't count to the outcome of the series" then go right ahead. There's nothing more to say to someone with this intelligence level.

Dave3
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM

Don't. He's like the KGriff for the Knicks.

Starts threads just to complain about refs, blind to reality (Baron Davis getting injured after a series was 0-3 was part of the reason the Knicks lost apparently) and bad grammar/spelling mixed in with childish insults and a bunch of caps lock. If you wouldn't bother with KGriff or Hulk (remember him?), don't bother with this one either.

Legends66NBA7
12-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Don't. He's like the KGriff for the Knicks.

Starts threads just to complain about refs, blind to reality (Baron Davis getting injured after a series was 0-3 was part of the reason the Knicks lost apparently) and bad grammar/spelling mixed in with childish insults and a bunch of caps lock. If you wouldn't bother with KGriff or Hulk (remember him?), don't bother with this one either.

Fair enough.

Ignore list it is.

Dave3
12-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Care to point what's awful about it? Or you're just another dumb ph@ggot?
The irony when a stupid kid calls someone dumb. What's wrong with it are all the things I pointed out. He agrees with my points, and doesn't see a need to repeat what I said when you don't understand regardless.

Sarcastic
12-01-2012, 05:52 AM

So basically you are saying the Dolphins are irrelevant?

They are by far the most relevant team in Miami. Way more so than the Heat. In Miami, the Dolphins and Hurricanes are the most popular teams. I go to Miami all the time. I would know. The number of titles has nothing to do with relevancy. The Marlins have 2 World Series since 1997. Would anyone in their right mind say the Marlins are more relevant than the Dolphins?

Dan Marino never won a ring for Miami, yet he along with Don Shula run that town.

Trentknicks
12-01-2012, 06:00 AM
So basically you are saying the Dolphins are irrelevant?

They are by far the most relevant team in Miami. Way more so than the Heat. In Miami, the Dolphins and Hurricanes are the most popular teams. I go to Miami all the time. I would know. The number of titles has nothing to do with relevancy. The Marlins have 2 World Series since 1997. Would anyone in their right mind say the Marlins are more relevant than the Dolphins?

Dan Marino never won a ring for Miami, yet he along with Don Shula run that town.
I don't know how many times I've tried to drum this into the head of idiots on this forum. All the haters call the Knicks irrelevant over the last decade when they are one of the most talked about and relevant team even during the Isiah era. It's hilarious how many threads pop up around the place about the Knicks, from haters or fans. Because little do these fools know how relevant they are making the Knicks even when their record was terrible.

Can't believe this thread is still going and most of the anti Knick posters who entered this must be mad they are wasting so much time on a team they hate or don't care about haha

Sarcastic
12-01-2012, 06:06 AM
Relevancy = rings: is the most retarded thing someone can say.

The Chicago Cubs haven't won a title in over 100 years. Tell a person from Chicago that the Cubs aren't relevant, and see what happens.

The Chicago Bears have 1 Super Bowl, and that was in 1985. Tell a person from Chicago that the Bears aren't relevant. Put your hand up before you do, because you are probably starting a fight.

RRR3
12-01-2012, 07:13 AM

The Chicago Cubs haven't won a title in over 100 years. Tell a person from Chicago that the Cubs aren't relevant, and see what happens.

The Chicago Bears have 1 Super Bowl, and that was in 1985. Tell a person from Chicago that the Bears aren't relevant. Put your hand up before you do, because you are probably starting a fight.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ The Cubs ever being relevant. Unless you count being the Cardinals rival as relevant. Too bad they always choke before we can pound them in the playoffs :pimp:

Trentknicks
12-01-2012, 08:06 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ The Cubs ever being relevant. Unless you count being the Cardinals rival as relevant. Too bad they always choke before we can pound them in the playoffs :pimp:
Your a keyboard warrior with no life, try again.

RRR3
12-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Your a keyboard warrior with no life, try again.
And I've been a Cardinals fan since I was 8, so shut up p.haggot

Trentknicks
12-01-2012, 08:13 AM
And I've been a Cardinals fan since I was 8, so shut up p.haggot
I'm sure that's on your resume, and I'm straight, you mad?

Blue&Orange
12-01-2012, 10:13 AM
Excuse me for having exams and a life outside of ISH.
Dave3 4.19 posts per day, Blue&Orange 1.75 posts per day, You really got me there buddy!!!

So the Knicks were hot after a new coach took over for 15 games?

Again i don't get it you argument, first is a lie, they weren't hot, they were playing to their potential, as you can clearly see this season. I remember arguing with a Celtics fan, another stupid Knicks hater like yourself, how the Knicks were on the same tier than the celtics, he also refused reality, and also went bananas... it's almost comical, how you ******s obsessively hate the Knicks, to the point of internet meltdown, but hey you have a life... :lol

But back to the point, they weren't hot, but if they were, wouldn't that be a good thing going into the playoffs? lol how does this lie help your retarded point?

Let's go back to you post in page 3... do you realize the thread on the link you posted, wasn't even made by a Knicks fan? lol Do you realize that plenty of people believed the Knicks could upset? Not just Knicks fans? oh-oh Knicks fans!! Delusional!!

****ing retard.

2. The fact that Lin went down, and as of April 15th Woodson said his return 'won't be anytime soon' -
We all know Lin doesn't count because he was injured. lol Now let me address this,
http://www.nj.com/knicks/index.ssf/2012/05/should_jeremy_lin_play_it_safe.html

"Interim coach Mike Woodson says it's not up to him, so that means team doctors and point guard Jeremy Lin have a decision to make"

Everyone knows there was expectable that Lin could play sooner than later, everyone knows he was healthy enough to play, everyone knows he didn't wan't to exposed himself to miss the payday. How many times did i told you this already. You need to see a shrink. You're detachment to reality is worrisome

So i guess Amare won't be playing this season, Woodson don't want to talk about him either. :lol

I suppose you need to repeat it a lot to convince yourself, as it simply wasn't true.
Look retard, you have done nothing else here.. Knicks fans had all the reasons to believe Knicks had a chance, only a ph@ggot like you don't see that, they talked trash like every fan does, you like the ph@gott that you are, took an issue with it, and six months after are still upset with it. I limited myself to point out to REALITY AND FACTS, and you didn't nothing but come up with excuses after excuses, and with the MOST RETARDED ARGUMENTS anyone could imagine, and keep ignoring everything said to you, and keep accusing me of doing what in fact it was everything you did. PRICELESS!!

See now this sounds like excuses. Amar'e played, and the Knicks were losing so bad he punched a fire extinguisher. Even he knows they were screwed, and yet you're here arguing that it's because he wasn't 100% after the hand injury.
lol seriously you are so incredibly dumb, it's astonishing really, how you even managed to master a keyboard.

No idiot, all i EVER SAID was Knicks lost Shumpert, Lin, Amare, Davids, Chandler at one point during the series!! lol You're the one that are making excuses after excuses by DENYING REALITY, by individualize every injury like you did it again here, after i explained in the most simplest and slowest way possible how retarded that is.

No i'm not arguing that "its' because he wasn't 100% after the hand injury, YOU ARE THE ONE ARGUING THAT! lol

Seriously you are the dumbest mofo i ever came across with. YOu keep lying, you keep making stuff up, and then have the nerve to mention straw man. :lol

And only a retard would make an analogy comparing injuries to all 5 starters to injuries to 2 players

It was merely an example to show you how retard you argument was, but like the retard that you are, you didn't get it. I compared jack shit!

I'm putting it again for the lulz

Dave3 amazing argument on how injuries don't matter.

One wasn't supposed to play so he doesn't count, other is a rookie so he doesn't count, other isn't that great player so he doesn't count, other is old so he doesn't count, other played in 2 games without the other 4 starters and he SURPRISINGLY didn't made a difference ON IT'S OWN, so he doesn't count either

So there you go, 5 starters missing and they don't matter. Fans of that team are idiots for believe theur team being healthy could had a chance, like i prove they never did, those injuries didn't matter, those fans are idiots!!!

And again you dishonest little c#unt, it wasn't just two injuries!

Assessing injuries is how you figure out how bad they are dumbass. When LeBron goes down for a game, it's very different than Iman Shumpert going down with an injury. By your logic, you'd just say "well, one starter is out for both teams, you can't really individualize the injuries" whereas someone with an IQ over 4 would say "well, LeBron is obviously way more valuable than Shumpert, and so one injury is way more devastating than the other. You refuse to assess the injuries because in reality they wouldn't have come close to changing the outcome, so it benefits your (obvious) agenda to just call them injuries without looking at who was injured or when they got injured. I know this seems outlandish to you, but who was injured actually matters, and the fact that they were injured after going down 0-3 matters as well.
So when the Knicks fans made their predictions were they down 0-3? Isn't that all that you are arguying here, Knicks fans predictions? Isn't that why Lin injury in you sick head doesn't count? Explain me why does an injury after game 3 matters now?

Spin, spin, spin. You've done nothing more than spin spin spin. You're too dumb to do anything else but spin spin spin

And again like i said before, you're assessing jack shit retard! You're making up excuses! You just made another one, you just compared "assessing" the importance of injuries between TWO different players, too what you are doing here, that is make the fact that half the team went down irrelevant and meaningless by looking at each injury like they aren't connected!! WTF does that have to do with comparing injuries between two players? lol

IT's a five player game!!! looooool

I loved your deep analysis of the series! Some serious madman ramblings going on in there.

This is why you’re so afraid of assessing the injuries, because when you look at the big picture, they’re not at all as dramatic as you made them sound.
Seriously, good luck with your exams and your life, you gonna need it. So you are looking at the big picture? Ever heard the expression, don't see the forest for the trees?

I did nothing here, but look at the big picture, half the Knicks team went down, you didn't nothing but look at every tree individually and forget the forest existed, because it fits your agenda and then call it "assessing". lol I would tell you to stuck a tree up your ass, but your head is already there.

So dumb my god, so dumb. Yes you are the one looking at the big picture. :lol

Anyone reading this back and forth would find this too ironic.

Anyone reading this back and forth, might be witnessing one of the biggest ownages in the history of the internet, and the hilarious part, it's that you're too frigging dumb to realize it. And it's all you, credits are going all to you.

I didn’t, I had said it before multiple times and you failed to read/understand, so I repeated it again.

Oh so when you say "Here's a fact to you" you are in fact explaining it for the 4th time!! loooool
Amazing how you go on to blatantly lie and make yourself look like a moron for the most insignificant possible thing. there's nothing wrong with you pal!! Nothing wrong, you are just a colossal douchebag.

Reality? Reality to you is Shumpert turning around a 4-1 series. Reality to you is Lin was expected to come back. Reality to you is that The Knicks were good enough to beat the Heat. Reality to you is Davis mattered when the series was 0-3. You're 0 of 4. The Heat dominated, Lin didn't come back, no one has ever come back from 0-3, and no one with half a brain would think Shumpert was going to change anything. Your reality seems to be a little distorted, because all of the actual outcomes support my argument. Seems to me that you’re the one arguing against reality.
Never said shumpert was turning around anything, yes Lin was expected to come back, you are probably the only person on the world that don't acknowledge this, yes being healthy they had a chance, never said Davis mattered when the series was 0-3, again never said Shumpert was going to chance anything....

YOU ARE THE ONE HERE THAT ARE INDIVUALIZING EVERY INJURY, YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING ABOUT SHUMPERT TURNING AROUND THINGS NOT ME :lol

How dumb can one person be.

No, when you're owned you make personal insults
First i'm owned? That's rich, go see a shrink, your detachment to reality is worrisome. Second personal insults? No insults here, YOU ARE RETARDED!

In your last 2 posts you used "retard" 9 times, and you've used caps lock as often as a 12 year old prepubescent girl on her facebook status.
When in Rome... i merely adapted my speech to your low IQ.

Blue&Orange
12-01-2012, 10:14 AM
You took the thread off topic and you've had 3 other posters call you out on your stupidity in the meantime while just chugging along with complete blindness.

I'm gonna do something different this time, instead of repeating myself i'm gonna quote myself

You were just replying to someone that said something? i was just replying to someone that said something!

You're so frigging dumb... It's painful to watch.

lol at being called out, "You sure you didn't just find it or had to take a minute for it to work ?" I'm sorry kindergarten stuff isn't enough to call me out.

But makes sense, apparently you guys share the same IQ, probably same IP too :lol

bad grammar/spelling
Dude i owned completely at your native language :lol

If you want to continue believing that Shumpert was going to be the difference maker
Off course straw man had to finish on a high straw man note, I can only laugh, seriously... YOU ARE STRAW MAN, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

NEXT!

It's A VC3!!!
12-01-2012, 10:18 AM
why do you knicks fans keep bumping this thread? stop seeking attention.:facepalm

Dave3
12-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Just a sparknotes version because this stopped being interesting
- You complained I took a full 12 hours to get back to you. I’m merely informing you that people aren’t always rushing to get back to online forums

- Hot vs. playing to potential – no way of proving either way because the sample size was 15 - either way being hot isn’t enough to beat a much more superior team. You call this Celtics fan stupid yet clearly he knew his stuff, as his team went to the ECF and yours won one game all playoffs

- The article you sited is dated May 7th, long after the predictions were made in April, so it fails to be relevant. When the predictions were made, the opinion (of the team’s coach) was that Lin wasn’t coming back. End of discussion on that point

- After that it was a bunch of childish insults and usage of words like “the biggest ownage in internet history” and “lol you retarded haha stupid!” and repetition of disproven arguments so nothing to reply there other than you've done nothing to embarrass yourself. 4 posters in this thread alone (RRR3, Legends, upside24 and dbk123) call you out on your level of intelligence because they read the incoherence and manure you're excreting from your keyboard. I'm not judging you or anything based on just internet posts, but these posts don't reflect someone who would be of even average intelligence.

- And lastly, that was wrong application of “When in Rome” Though thanks for the academic wishes. It's always humorous when a person who can't put together any type of argument or analogy wishes someone else luck in academic endeavours.

Blue&Orange
12-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Just a sparknotes version because this stopped being interesting
- You complained I took a full 12 hours to get back to you. I’m merely informing you that people aren’t always rushing to get back to online forums

- Hot vs. playing to potential – no way of proving either way because the sample size was 15 - either way being hot isn’t enough to beat a much more superior team. You call this Celtics fan stupid yet clearly he knew his stuff, as his team went to the ECF and yours won one game all playoffs

- The article you sited is dated May 7th, long after the predictions were made in April, so it fails to be relevant. When the predictions were made, the opinion (of the team’s coach) was that Lin wasn’t coming back. End of discussion on that point

- After that it was a bunch of childish insults and usage of words like “the biggest ownage in internet history” and “lol you retarded haha stupid!” and repetition of disproven arguments so nothing to reply there other than you've done nothing to embarrass yourself. 4 posters in this thread alone (RRR3, Legends, upside24 and dbk123) call you out on your level of intelligence because they read the incoherence and manure you're excreting from your keyboard. I'm not judging you or anything based on just internet posts, but these posts don't reflect someone who would be of even average intelligence.

- And lastly, that was wrong application of “When in Rome” Though thanks for the academic wishes. It's always humorous when a person who can't put together any type of argument or analogy wishes someone else luck in academic endeavours.
You're a dishonest little c#unt, you're a liar, you're astonishingly dumb and you're incredible ignorant and you're sick in the head.

It makes sense that you end lying, being dumb, ignorant and walking away with the delusion that you won this exchange :lol

When you think something so trivial and basic like "when is Rome" it's academic, that says it all. And it was the right application, you are just too damn dumb.

Now go f#ck yourself dumb prick.

TheTruth#34
12-01-2012, 01:44 PM
You're a dishonest little c#unt, you're a liar, you're astonishingly dumb and you're incredible ignorant and you're sick in the head.

It makes sense that you end lying, being dumb, ignorant and walking away with the delusion that you won this exchange :lol

When you think something so trivial and basic like "when is Rome" it's academic, that says it all. And it was the right application, you are just too damn dumb.

You mad? :lol

Legends66NBA7
12-01-2012, 05:34 PM

That's Chicago, though. The sports fans and the city itself embrace their sports and teams with open arms and aren't afraid to fight about it.

I agree with what your saying, overall, but rings do put you on top of the sports world again.

Dave3
12-02-2012, 04:29 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLiqJ8-T75A