Gasol's response to team:

"It's not about effort, we need to play smarter"

What a wuss this guy is. :facepalm

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 03:43 PM

The only true statement.

Why?

Pau said "we" ... he didn't blame everybody else.

F*ck Kobe!

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 03:44 PM
What a wuss this guy is. :facepalm

Kobe stans will never "get it."

oh the horror
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM

The only true statement.

Why?

Pau said "we" ... he didn't blame everybody else.

F*ck Kobe!

So you dismissed the entire article and zeroed on Kobe.

More than Kobe are concerned about Pau. Read it again dude. This ain't about Kobe Bryant.

Some of you need to just reel it in with the fu*king Kobe hate. It's JUST AS tiresome to read as Kobe stans praising his every move which you claim to hate

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-03-2012, 03:46 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9rzeuI8gl1qhl431o1_500.gif

Kobe ain't shit. :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
12-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Nash needs those Phoenix doctors back.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
So you dismissed the entire article and zeroed on Kobe.

More than Kobe are concerned about Pau. Read it again dude. This ain't about Kobe Bryant.

Some of you need to just reel it in with the fu*king Kobe hate. It's JUST AS tiresome to read as Kobe stans praising his every move which you claim to hate

Everything is about Kobe Bryant dumbsh*t.

He also invented physical exercise didn't you hear? The only thing he is NEVER responsible for is the failure of the team he is supposedly leading.

What kind of stupid ass logic is that? Seriously, stop sucking so much d*ck.

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM

Dude, Pau has been playing like a COMPLETE sissy for a long time now. Its not a matter of playing smart or dumb, team needs adjustments of course but regardless, this guy needs to man up and grow a pair of testicles for real /puke

NuggetsFan
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Gasol reminds of the shy kid in school who just takes shit constantly. Media, fanbase, teammates etc. Not saying it isn't justified but I hope one day he just snaps .. just like middle of the game runs over to Kobe and just starts throwing bombs and freaking out at everybody :oldlol:

Regardless if you hate him or like him gotta respect how Kobe will say whatever he feels like to the media these days. I never remember it being this funny until the past few years but I don't think I've ever really paid attention to it this much so maybe it's always been like that.

JellyBean
12-03-2012, 03:52 PM

Oh we get it alright.:rolleyes:

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Dude, Pau has been playing like a COMPLETE sissy for a long time now. Its not a matter of playing smart or dumb, team needs adjustments of course but regardless, this guy needs to man up and grow a pair of testicles for real /puke

He gave you guys 2 championships and yet you are railing on this dude like that? Show some respect.

Before Pau, the Lakers would be lucky to make it in the NCAA final four.

You don't know a lick about basketball if you can't see that the true problem is smart basketball. Kobe's ego need to be set aside for the better interest of the team in order for them to be legit title contenders, just like how he did it in the past 5 championships.

Kobe can never LEAD a team to the championship. FACT.

TylerOO
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I agree Kobe n Metta are the type to get pissed and kick your ass. Dwight would never hes a ****in clown

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 04:02 PM
I agree Kobe n Metta are the type to get pissed and kick your ass. Dwight would never hes a ****in clown

Again, that is not the act of a true leader. If is the act of a child. Little children get mad and try to fight their way to a resolution through physical violence.

A leader is never mad; always calm and confident and is constantly using his intelligence figure out the best way to go about things.

Kobe is a child and can never be a true leader.

A true leader will never be angry over something he is confident he can overcome.

Reverend Hoops
12-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Where is Chris Childs when you need him.

TylerOO
12-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, that is not the act of a true leader. If is the act of a child. Little children get mad and try to fight their way to a resolution through physical violence.

A leader is never mad; always calm and confident and is constantly using his intelligence figure out the best way to go about things.

Kobe is a child and can never be a true leader.

A true leader will never be angry over something he is confident he can overcome.
I used to hate Kobe too. But now he doesnt give a **** n says what he wants.Now Im starting to love him. Stop hating already. You take life too serious. Kobe obviously is the leader and led them to two ships. Because hes angry hes a child?

Pointguard
12-03-2012, 04:13 PM
To be honest, I thought the Lakers had a "get Mr. Potatoe Head fired," attitude and were slacking to accomplish that. I didn't know it was how they actually were. Kobe wasn't leading the team then and his teammates probably don't trust him enough to accept his leadership now. He's not really a people person and never was. He can lead as it pertains to an agenda but he isn't really a natural leader. The players are the reason the record is what it is - effort sucks, selfish play and personal responsibility is garbage. When they do play with those qualities they win. And those qualities are related to leadership.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I used to hate Kobe too. But now he doesnt give a **** n says what he wants.Now Im starting to love him. Stop hating already. You take life too serious. Kobe obviously is the leader and led them to two ships. Because hes angry hes a child?

No.

He is a child because he is not showing characteristics of a true leader. A leader will take responsibility for the team and find ways to make his teammates better, not cry like a little b*tch and blame everyone and everything for his failures.

Salazaar
12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Kobe's reaction in the locker room after Sunday's loss to the Magic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyy57F1SbEA&t=0m34s

DMV2
12-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Leaders don't throw their teammates under the bus, numerous times. And they sure as hell don't take out their dirty laundry to the public and the media.

Shit like this should stay in-house.

Replay32
12-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Gasol seems to be past his prime. Right now, he's obviously lacking confidence in his game. He's been playing like crap all year. Kobe obviously has to lead better. The lakers shouldn't have traded fish IMO. And why is Dwight always smiling during the games. He has a "hey look at me" persona DURING games. Dude needs to stop cheesin' all the damn time.

I never would of thought the lakers would be 8-9 at this point in the season. Especially since they've had a easy schedule the 1st month of the season. It's crazy.

takai
12-03-2012, 04:43 PM
No.

He is a child because he is not showing characteristics of a true leader. A leader will take responsibility for the team and find ways to make his teammates better, not cry like a little b*tch and blame everyone and everything for his failures.
No. Gasol and all these other p*ssies need to step up to the plate and play, kobe isn't doing anything wrong. In fact, he's being a great leader by adjusting to what his team needs him to be, not what he wants to be.

Clippersfan86
12-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Gasol reminds of the shy kid in school who just takes shit constantly. Media, fanbase, teammates etc. Not saying it isn't justified but I hope one day he just snaps .. just like middle of the game runs over to Kobe and just starts throwing bombs and freaking out at everybody :oldlol:

Regardless if you hate him or like him gotta respect how Kobe will say whatever he feels like to the media these days. I never remember it being this funny until the past few years but I don't think I've ever really paid attention to it this much so maybe it's always been like that.

Agreed. Would be hilarious and justified if Gasol goes apeshit on his teammates. Even if dude is soft or vanishes at times he gets shit on by everybody way too much and gets no respect. I'm not even a Lakers fan and it pisses me off.

Remix
12-03-2012, 04:53 PM
can't believe these anti-kobe trolls are seriously trying to defend pau. he's playing like a btch. kobe gives praise to his teammates when they deserve it. if he was playing like he was in the repeat, kobe would give him a shotout, but he isnt. he isnt even acting like he cares.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 04:53 PM
No. Gasol and all these other p*ssies need to step up to the plate and play, kobe isn't doing anything wrong. In fact, he's being a great leader by adjusting to what his team needs him to be, not what he wants to be.

You don't know sh*t about leadership. Leaders build character and make their teammates around them better. They don't say "I," they say "we."

If Kobe is a true leader, instead of wanting to beat everyone's ass and blaming them for the failures of the team, he would ask himself what he can do to make Gasol better.

takai
12-03-2012, 04:58 PM
You don't know sh*t about leadership. Leaders build character and make their teammates around them better. They don't say "I," they say "we."

If Kobe is a true leader, instead of wanting to beat everyone's ass and blaming them for the failures of the team, he would ask himself what he can do to make Gasol better.
No again. Gasol needs to ask himself what he needs to do better, not Kobe. Gasol has been bringing down this team with his recent crap and he needs to change. Leadership is about leading, Kobe is telling him what to do, so Gasol needs to get his ass moving and do it.

P.S you look like a ****ing tool hating on Kobe in every Laker thread on here. You must be seriously butthurt.

IamRAMBO24
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
No again. Gasol needs to ask himself what he needs to do better, not Kobe. Gasol has been bringing down this team with his recent crap and he needs to change. Leadership is about leading, Kobe is telling him what to do, so Gasol needs to get his ass moving and do it.

P.S you look like a ****ing tool hating on Kobe in every Laker thread on here. You must be seriously butthurt.

As a manager of a huge company, I can tell you this: there are hasbeens in a high position and there are true leaders.

A true leader will never blame the crew for the failures of the team; he blames himself. He might be tough on the crew, but he knows full well he has taken on the responsibility to lead. So if someone on his team fails, he is a failure. If a player is playing weak, it is his responsibility to find ways to fit him in the offense and make him a better player.

This is why true leaders are well loved: they make everyone around them better.

This is why Kobe is so hated, he is nothing more than a hasbeen posing as a leader.

Money 23
12-03-2012, 05:11 PM
As a manager of a huge company, I can tell you this
:biggums:

Find this hard to believe.

takai
12-03-2012, 05:14 PM

Find this hard to believe.
I didn't know a manager of a huge company had this much time on his hands to talk shit about an NBA player on a forum. I guess business has changed over the last few years. :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
12-03-2012, 05:16 PM
This coming from the phaggit that scored 24 points on 27 shots and played no defense all night? This diva wants to act mad now?

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2012, 05:20 PM
He gave you guys 2 championships and yet you are railing on this dude like that? Show some respect.

You don't know a lick about basketball if you can't see that the true problem is smart basketball. Kobe's ego need to be set aside for the better interest of the team in order for them to be legit title contenders, just like how he did it in the past 5 championships.

"He gave us 2 championships" "kobe cant never lead a team to a championship", dude gtfoh with all that bullcrap, seriously. There is a thread dedicated to this kind of posts: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239468

Im glad your ok and support guys putting up 1/4 of their effort on a team when its not the team YOU root for, talk about hipocrisy. Whats next, Bynum playing 3mpg was the other reason lakers won the 2010 chip?

Quizno
12-03-2012, 05:22 PM
This coming from the phaggit that scored 24 points on 27 shots and played no defense all night? This diva wants to act mad now?
who are you talking about? not kobe right? considering he put up 34 points on 27 shots with 7 boards and 5 assists. i'm confused

:facepalm

NumberSix
12-03-2012, 05:33 PM
who are you talking about? not kobe right? considering he put up 34 points on 27 shots with 7 boards and 5 assists. i'm confused

No, he put up 24 points on 27 shots. The other 10 points were from 11 free throws. Ergo, those 27 shots produced 24 points.

baller562
12-03-2012, 05:35 PM
No, he put up 24 points on 27 shots. The other 10 points were from 11 free throws. Ergo, those 27 shots produced 24 points.

Lol so much fail in this post.... you obviously never played basketball in your life, and no NBA Live/2k/JAM does not count.

NumberSix
12-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Lol so much fail in this post.... you obviously never played basketball in your life, and no NBA Live/2k/JAM does not count.
cool story bro. :pimp:

ZaaaaaH
12-03-2012, 05:38 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ZaaaaaH
12-03-2012, 05:41 PM

LOL

:applause:

Epic fail

Mr. Jabbar
12-03-2012, 05:43 PM

You NEVER go full retard. :no:

red1
12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
:lol numbersix always cracks me up, easily one of the funniest posters on this board

Pointguard
12-03-2012, 05:58 PM
You can't say Gasol is the problem because you guys already blamed the coach and got him fired. You can't just keep on pointing fingers. Guys flat out didn't know plays the first five games and that included Nash who looked totally lost. Kobe wasn't much better. Dwight was smiling and not knowing plays. They weren't mentally prepared.

There is nobody on the team that can say look at me. I am ready, I am ready to sacrifice, I believe in the system, I am here for the sake of the team, I will knock down the door for the coach ala Derrick Rose/KG style. Chicago was a whole new system that didn't even have offensive sets to withstand good defensive pressure yet they had the best record in the league despite having offensively challenged players because Rose was willing to run through the door for the system. He was always ready. And played his heart out. Everybody seems to be on their own page in Laker land.

truhooper
12-03-2012, 06:02 PM

:cheers:

Heavincent
12-03-2012, 06:02 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/192/492/full-retard.gif

Magic 32
12-03-2012, 09:00 PM
As a manager of a huge company...

http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1101/99-of-bloggers-basement-dwelling-virgins-stupid-human-1295585708.jpg

ZaaaaaH
12-03-2012, 09:37 PM
http://www.stupidhumans.org/image/stupidhumans/small/1101/99-of-bloggers-basement-dwelling-virgins-stupid-human-1295585708.jpg

LOL :bowdown:

NumberSix
12-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Kobes Brian

The-Legend-24
12-03-2012, 09:46 PM
God dayum! Haters going crazy. :oldlol:

tomtucker
12-03-2012, 09:50 PM

:oldlol: :lol

stallionaire
12-03-2012, 09:59 PM

Kobe fronts. He blufs. He's a *****.

NumberSix
12-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Kobe fronts. He blufs. He's a *****.
Kobes Brian is soft. Nobody has any illusions about that.

TheBigVeto
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM

This.

TheBigVeto
12-03-2012, 11:20 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

andremiller07
12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Kobes Brian is soft. Nobody has any illusions about that.

Im far from a Kobe fan but ethier that punch was piss weak or he has a decent chin on him cause most sucker punches that connect fairly flush tend to drop people easily

oh the horror
12-04-2012, 02:05 AM
I like how people posting that gif of Childs throwing limp wristed "punches" at Kobe is supposed to indicate something.

NumberSix
12-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Im far from a Kobe fan but ethier that punch was piss weak or he has a decent chin on him cause most sucker punches that connect fairly flush tend to drop people easily
My comment referring to his softness wasn't in relation to those punches. The dude is just soft.

chazzy
12-04-2012, 02:19 AM
I like how people posting that gif of Childs throwing limp wristed "punches" at Kobe is supposed to indicate something.
They're living vicariously through him

Spaulding
12-04-2012, 02:21 AM
They're living vicariously through him

Perhaps it's just funny because it relates to the topic.

:banana:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-04-2012, 02:24 AM
The dude is just soft.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/429269_o.gif

Goes down like a sack of potatoes. :oldlol:

TinselTime12
12-04-2012, 02:26 AM
http://cdn.dajaz1.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lin.gif

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-04-2012, 02:43 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/429269_o.gif

Goes down like a sack of potatoes. :oldlol:
You would have been able to stay on your feet after that?

FPJ
12-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Hating on the Lakers (this season) is like hating on the Knicks (last season). You know they're not gonna win shit but its fun to see them struggle and the fanboys goin mad :D. I hope they meet the Clippers in the playoff (if they even make it - i hope they do).

If you like stats, both Kobe and Carmelo look good (scoring wise). If you like rings, they are not the ones to get them for you if they are the nr 1 option on the team. If you like good bench players and an all around team, their salaries wont help achieve that goal. Look at the Heat, they all took paycuts, they knew they needed a good bench. Look at Kobe or Anthony, they dont even know what paycut means. For them its all about individual glory and you can see that every night when they take 30 shots and shoot in the low %.

Its gonna be a fun season for the Lakers :D.

chazzy
12-04-2012, 02:50 AM
. Look at the Heat, they all took paycuts, they knew they needed a good bench.
What would a paycut enable the Lakers management to do?

oh the horror
12-04-2012, 02:51 AM
If you like stats, both Kobe and Carmelo look good (scoring wise). If you like rings, they are not the ones to get them for you if they are the nr 1 option on the team. If you like good bench players and an all around team, their salaries wont help achieve that goal. Look at the Heat, they all took paycuts, they knew they needed a good bench. Look at Kobe or Anthony, they dont even know what paycut means. For them its all about individual glory and you can see that every night when they take 30 shots and shoot in the low %.

Its gonna be a fun season for the Lakers :D.

Your rectum must be pretty deep for you to have pulled that paragraph out from there bro.

FPJ
12-04-2012, 03:41 AM
He should have taken one few years back to build a strong team. Everyone says the Lakers had the worst bench in the League yet noone says why.

Your rectum must be pretty deep for you to have pulled that paragraph out from there bro.

First i must say i like Kobe's individual game and especially his mindset. That guy has the mentality of a killer (bball wise). He works on his game harder than almost anyone. He plays every game to win.

Unfortunately that doesnt translate well in team play. His game frustrates the hell out of his team mates, remember Bynum shooting 3's and acting like he doesnt care anymore. Remember Shaq telling Phil he wont play defense if Kobe shoots like crazy.

You question what i said. Now i have to ask a question. Have you actually watched the games when the Lakers won a ring? Do you know what happened in those games? Did you watch what happened when Kobe tried to take over games in the Finals?

Im not hating, im just saying.

chazzy
12-04-2012, 03:46 AM
He should have taken one few years back to build a strong team. Everyone says the Lakers had the worst bench in the League yet noone says why.

How much of a paycut, and how much money would that have freed up to sign a player?

FPJ
12-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Im not a GM and im not Kobe. I dont know specifics. All im saying is that 3 superstars took a paycut to leave some room for the bench. They built a strong team. Veterans then chose the Heat BECAUSE they could win a ring so the team got even stronger.

Gasol and Kobe could have taken the same road for their team. They didnt and every Laker fan complained about the Team's Roster (now they have Howard, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, Hill and they still complain).

swag2011
12-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Im not a GM and im not Kobe. I dont know specifics. All im saying is that 3 superstars took a paycut to leave some room for the bench. They built a strong team. Veterans then chose the Heat BECAUSE they could win a ring so the team got even stronger.

Gasol and Kobe could have taken the same road for their team. They didnt and every Laker fan complained about the Team's Roster (now they have Howard, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, Hill and they still complain).

lol shut up. Those 3 superstars in Miami didn't take a paycut to leave room for the bench. They took a paycut because Miami can't or couldn't afford to pay the luxury tax like the Lakers. Stop trying to make it seem like they did something so amazing, when in fact if Miami could afford the payroll like LA, they would've all taken the max easily. NO team outside of maybe Lakers and Knicks are willingly to pay several stars the max in order to go into the luxury tax.

And Kobe signed his deal back in 2010, well on his way to a 2nd straight championship. The team was FINE at that moment, the same team that everyone claims was "stacked". Bench was good enough, and the team WAS strong, hence them being the defending champs when Kobe signed an extension. Gasol was also a MUCH better player 2 years ago, as was Kobe, which is why they deserved their contracts at the time.

Also, i find it hilarious how you say Kobe isn't one to get you rings if he's the number 1 option. Were you living under a rock in 09/10 or what? :biggums: Just stfu cause you aren't making any sense. Well you are, it's just stupid.

I<3NBA
12-04-2012, 05:42 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gOnzHCI6g5U/T1SwQKiWoYI/AAAAAAAABnk/aRviu1fQu0U/leader%2Bvs%2Bboss.png

okayabc123
12-04-2012, 05:52 AM
i guess that settles it.. Kobe is the boss!

IamRAMBO24
12-04-2012, 06:11 AM
i guess that settles it.. Kobe is the boss!

Kobe himself has said he is the leader of the team. He dictates the offense, chooses the coach, and is solely responsible for the direction of the team.

So when the team fails, he should not blame everyone for the failure like a lil b*tch. Instead he should find ways to integrate the talent around him and make his teammates better. If this means passing the ball and trusting his teammates in clutch moments, so be it.

The world does not revolve around this child. When the big 3 got off to a bad start, Lebron did not threaten to kick everybody's ass; he pulled Wade and Bosh aside and told them what needed to be done in order to play at their full potential, in fact, he put his own ego aside so they are more integrated in the offense.

Jordan did this for Pippen and Kukoc; Bird and Magic did it for their teammates, and even Shaq wavered his shots for Kobe.

Kobe can never take any responsibility for the team's failure, thus he can never lead.

Jasper
12-04-2012, 11:53 AM
1/2 the threads on the 1st page are of Kobe and the Lakers

Problem with these threads is that maybe ISH has more insight than the average fan what is happening in LA

Fact could be that KOBE realizes his window is zilch and needs to get everyone motivated so that he can get his weak 6th ring.

pulling those big pants up and getting Howard to quite smiling and concentrate on the game , and as George Karl would say " respect the game"

Good luck Kobe :D

zoom17
08-23-2013, 09:32 PM

daily
08-23-2013, 09:38 PM

Zoom Stop bumping old threads. It's lame.

TheReal Kendall
08-23-2013, 09:41 PM

Kobe should've been a boxer.

Nikka got a strong chin:lol

zoom17
08-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Kobe should've been a boxer.

Nikka got a strong chin:lol

It didn't look like he connected clearly.

TheMarkMadsen
08-23-2013, 11:51 PM
It didn't look like he connected clearly.

You would have been on the ground if you a 6"3 200 pound professional had 2 clear shots at your chin

zoom17
08-24-2013, 01:31 AM
You would have been on the ground if you a 6"3 200 pound professional had 2 clear shots at your chin

It was clearly part of the neck and kobe hitting back was funny:roll: :roll:

The_Yearning
08-24-2013, 01:39 AM

Lmao how come nobody ever ask Kobe about this... this is a classic. That 2 piece combo from Charlie Ward's brother.

Marchesk
08-24-2013, 01:57 AM
Lmao how come nobody ever ask Kobe about this... this is a classic. That 2 piece combo from Charlie Ward's brother.

Lebron would have flopped.

zoom17
08-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Lebron would have flopped.

Very original:facepalm :facepalm

NattyPButter
08-24-2013, 02:38 AM
Kobe isn't kicking anyones ass. He'd would most likely get Artest to do his dirty work. Nick Young would drop Kobe if he came at him with that BS.

poido123
08-24-2013, 07:30 PM
People cross the street when it is safe...

KnicksWolves
08-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Very original:facepalm :facepalm

He probably would have. :confusedshrug:

That gif never fails to crack me up, though. :roll:

zoom17
08-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Kobe isn't kicking anyones ass. He'd would most likely get Artest to do his dirty work. Nick Young would drop Kobe if he came at him with that BS.

Remmber when Artest run up on him bitch put his hands up looking for the refs to safe him:roll: :roll: :roll:

Is He Ill
08-24-2013, 09:44 PM

That's a weak ass combo.

TheMarkMadsen
08-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Remmber when Artest run up on him bitch put his hands up looking for the refs to safe him:roll: :roll: :roll:

Artest tried to bait Kobe into doing something stupid. Lakers bounced the rockets and a few months later Artest takes a pay cut to play with Kobe.

Is He Ill
08-24-2013, 09:48 PM

Yeah, it would have been a really smart decision for him to get into a physical altercation and get suspended for something stupid. :facepalm He acted like a pro.

TheMarkMadsen
08-24-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah, it would have been a really smart decision for him to get into a physical altercation and get suspended for something stupid. :facepalm He acted like a pro.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMyyLdRixI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2aMyyLdRixI

There's the video

Lol at the announcer "you may wanna be careful, last time they tried something like this Kobe dropped 18 in the last 4 minutes of the game"

zoom17
08-24-2013, 10:12 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aMyyLdRixI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2aMyyLdRixI

There's the video

Lol at the announcer "you may wanna be careful, last time they tried something like this Kobe dropped 18 in the last 4 minutes of the game"

Rockets would have won that series if yao and mutumbo didn't get injured that would have been a big upset.