PDA

View Full Version : LeBron giving Daps to Greatest FOOTBALL Player ever !

ZaaaaaH
12-04-2012, 10:26 PM
R G fucccking 3 !

Picture coming soon just saw it live !

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/lebron-rg3-they-got-great-one

LeBron "RG3 is the GREAT ONE"

Wade "RG3 = GREATNESS"

RG3 will be MJ of NFL BOOK IT

NumberSix
12-04-2012, 10:38 PM
R G fucccking 3 !

Picture coming soon just saw it live !
Not even a top 20 Redskins player. The niqqa has played 12 games. Calm down.

NewYorkNoPicks
12-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Yea really...calm down man.

And why is it so exciting that he slapped somebody elses hand in a gesture of approval?

This is must see tv?

BrickingStar
12-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Yea really...calm down man.

And why is it so exciting that he slapped somebody elses hand in a gesture of approval?

This is must see tv?
He raped Eli yesterday. I heard his girlfriend is going jump head first into an ice cream to replicate the face of Eli so RG3 could spank that ass just as hard later after the game.

Pacers4ever
12-04-2012, 10:59 PM
He raped Eli yesterday. I heard his girlfriend is going jump head first into an ice cream to replicate the face of Eli so RG3 could spank that ass just as hard later after the game.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jimmy77x
12-04-2012, 11:02 PM

wow 13/21 163 yards = rape :facepalm

ZaaaaaH
12-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Dam all these hate on RG3.

BOOK THIS NOW

RG3 and LUCK will be Magic and Bird for Football.

BOOK IT KIDS !

and NO I WONT CALM DOWN cuz LeBron showing respect to the BEST player in Football right now.

LeBron = #1 NBA
RG3 = #1 NFL

:D

CavaliersFTW
12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af69/kenkotoinu/1275635916018.jpg

truhooper
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
+rep me for saving this thread :cheers:

http://cjzero.com/gifs/RGIIILBJOrakpo.gif

ClutchOver9000
12-04-2012, 11:27 PM

LOL he raped Eli? Eli had more passing yds yesterday than RG3 had total yds. Each threw a TD but RG3 had the turnover that fluked its way into the hands of another Redskin for the TD.

ZaaaaaH
12-04-2012, 11:29 PM

My first REP on this forum goes to you.

LeBron went UP to RG3 just to give him dap after the game letting him know he the BEST!

RG3 RG3 RG3 !!!

:bowdown:

ZaaaaaH
12-04-2012, 11:30 PM
LOL he raped Eli? Eli had more passing yds yesterday than RG3 had total yds. Each threw a TD but RG3 had the turnover that fluked its way into the hands of another Redskin for the TD.

Oh IC

You Missed Yesterdays MNF

jimmy77x
12-04-2012, 11:43 PM
13/21 163 yards 6-6 record :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Pacers4ever
12-04-2012, 11:46 PM
13/21 163 yards 6-6 record :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
beats the world champs great D while eli could only score 16 against redskins D and lose.

KingBeasley08
12-04-2012, 11:50 PM
look at my avy, yall know what team i rep :pimp:

rg3 is the future of the nfl :banana:

KingBeasley08
12-04-2012, 11:51 PM
:roll:

dbk123
12-04-2012, 11:58 PM

damn.. lebron giving the cold shoulder to another white dude

PyrrhusX
12-05-2012, 12:00 AM
look at my avy, yall know what team i rep :pimp:

rg3 is the future of the nfl :banana:

I would bandwagon the skins just for him. He is a great player.
RG3 >>>> Luck

Heavincent
12-05-2012, 12:01 AM

Lebron leaves another white guy hanging. C'mon Lebron.

Vragrant
12-05-2012, 12:05 AM

:oldlol: at the guy in jersey "Hey Lebron!!"

Lebron leaves, turns to RG3, "Hey!!!"

RG3 looks exactly like Andre3000

BTW is that a Sam Cassell sighting I see?

ClutchOver9000
12-05-2012, 12:07 AM
:lol Lebron slighting the white guy again

RoundMoundOfReb
12-05-2012, 12:07 AM

Lebrons leaves another white guy hanging lmAo.

joeysms55
12-05-2012, 12:26 AM

RG3's fiance is white. No need to go into a ice cream

DStebb716
12-05-2012, 12:29 AM

poor white guy who got left hanging

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Just realized the boi in my avy was right next to my n!gga RG3 at the game. he meets bron at the end of that gif

Orakpo.. gonna come back stronger next year :rockon:

pauk
12-05-2012, 12:34 AM
lol, who is that white guy? some random fan or maybe football player or just friend to RG3?

inclinerator
12-05-2012, 12:36 AM
thats ben wallace idiots

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 12:38 AM
I would bandwagon the skins just for him. He is a great player.
RG3 >>>> Luck
You realize that Luck has already had literally the most successful rookie QB season in NFL history, right?

kmartshopper
12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Lebron only acknowledges celebs :lol

ihoopallday
12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
:lol Maybe LeBron really does dislike white people.

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 12:50 AM
You realize that Luck has already had literally the most successful rookie QB season in NFL history, right?
LMAO GTFO

Newton
Marino
Roethlisberger
Griffin III

all have/had better rookie seasons

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
LMAO GTFO

Newton
Marino
Roethlisberger
Griffin III

all have/had better rookie seasons
6/6 > 8/4? :confusedshrug:

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Is Alex Smith a top 5 qb in the league? :confusedshrug:
Wade > Lebron?

It's a team game bro. Look at how they actually perform. Luck has been a slightly better Andy Dalton's rookie year this season. I think he has a great future but "greatest rookie season ever" is like saying Tyreke Evans had the most successful rookie season ever.

DStebb716
12-05-2012, 12:56 AM
There seriously is no argument for who rookie of the year is. It's RG3. The statistics aren't even REMOTELY close. If they were close, then Luck gets the edge because of record. But they're not close AT ALL. Yards? Sure, Luck has that but it's an empty stat if you're turning the ball over as much as Luck.

Completion percentage:
RG3- 67.1 %, very good. Andrew Luck- 55.5% TERRIBLE.

TDs:
Even, 17 each.

INTs:
RG3- 4, VERY good. Luck- 16 TERRIBLE.

Rating:
RG3- 104.4. Luck- 76.1.

Rushing yards:
RG3- 714. Luck- 216.

Heavincent
12-05-2012, 12:58 AM

Mark Sanchez must have been an elite QB in 2010 then.

RGIII is the rookie of the year and it's not close.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Wins, especially in football, are due to a team effort, not an individual player. Its dumb that people keep giving the QB all the credit -- or all the blame.

RG3 is having a better statistical year than Luck, though he isn't asked to do nearly as much.

I agree with the two of them being the Magic and Bird of the NFL. The league obviously didn't need saving, as the NBA did, but the buzz around those two QBs should keep going for years.

Both of them are great and will continue to get better.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:06 AM
There seriously is no argument for who rookie of the year is. It's RG3. The statistics aren't even REMOTELY close. If they were close, then Luck gets the edge because of record. But they're not close AT ALL. Yards? Sure, Luck has that but it's an empty stat if you're turning the ball over as much as Luck.

Completion percentage:
RG3- 67.1 %, very good. Andrew Luck- 55.5% TERRIBLE.

TDs:
Even, 17 each.

INTs:
RG3- 4, VERY good. Luck- 16 TERRIBLE.

Rating:
RG3- 104.4. Luck- 76.1.

Rushing yards:
RG3- 714. Luck- 216.
You can't just blanketly use stats for a QB the way you would in basketball. Of course Luck's completion percentage and ints won't be as good as RG3's. The Colts have no running game. RG3 doesn't have games where he drops backs to pass 50 times. RG3 is still playing a college style offense, which is fine. It fits the system he's playing in. You think Luck's stats won't improve if he was playing a read option? Of course they would.

You can't just use stats for a QB as a static barometer.

Andrew Luck has turned a 2-14 team into a 8-4 team.

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:08 AM
You can't just blanketly use stats for a QB the way you would in basketball. Of course Luck's completion percentage and ints won't be as good as RG3's. The Colts have no running game. RG3 doesn't have games where he drops backs to pass 50 times. RG3 is still playing a college style offense, which is fine. It fits the system he's playing in. You think Luck's stats won't improve if he was playing a read option? Of course they would.

You can't just use stats for a QB as a static barometer.

Andrew Luck has turned a 2-14 team into a 8-4 team.
You can look at them and they tell you a lot. Andrew Luck is leading the league in picks. That is never acceptable regardless of the running game. The college style offense is way overstated. I honestly doubt Luck could play the read option for us. Griffin's speed is the only reason that works or our offense would blow.

Similarly, for wins you have to look at everything. It's not as simple as someone went from 2 wins to 8. That entire team was more or less upgraded over the past year. Neither player really has a great supporting cast

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:14 AM
You can look at them and they tell you a lot. Andrew Luck is leading the league in picks. That is never acceptable regardless of the running game. The college style offense is way overstated. I honestly doubt Luck could play the read option for us. Griffin's speed is the only reason that works or our offense would blow.

Similarly, for wins you have to look at everything. It's not as simple as someone went from 2 wins to 8. That entire team was more or less upgraded over the past year. Neither player really has a great supporting cast
It's just beyond me how anyone could think RG3 is currently a better player than Andrew Luck.

For RG3 to be successful, he's going to have to become more like what Luck already is. His current style of play has a VERY short lifespan. Unless he becomes more of a Luck style QB, he'll be just another Michael Vick

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:17 AM
It's just beyond me how anyone could think RG3 is currently a better player than Andrew Luck.

For RG3 to be successful, he's going to have to become more like what Luck already is. His current style of play has a VERY short lifespan. Unless he becomes more of a Luck style QB, he'll be just another Michael Vick
Most people believe that he is better already. He's been better so far this season, quite simply. Now if you want to talk about the future, go ahead. Right now though, it is easily RG3. Much more accurate and careful with ball while making more plays. Agree to disagree though.

I disagree really. He's nothing like Vick at all other than well, you know. Their bodies are different. RG3's playing style isn't much different from Steve Young who played till he was 34-35. Most of Vick's injuries have been from the pocket anyway. Him being injury prone does not say much about RG3.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Most people believe that he is better already. He's been better so far this season, quite simply. Now if you want to talk about the future, go ahead. Right now though, it is easily RG3. Much more accurate and careful with ball while making more plays. Agree to disagree though.

I disagree really. He's nothing like Vick at all other than well, you know. Their bodies are different. RG3's playing style isn't much different from Steve Young who played till he was 34-35. Most of Vick's injuries have been from the pocket anyway. Him being injury prone does not say much about RG3.
Not really. He just throws less...... A LOT less.

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:26 AM

didn't know Eli plays defense

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:27 AM
didn't know Eli plays defense
This. And we really gon act like dude didn't fumble the ball for an accidental TD?

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:27 AM
beats the world champs great D while eli could only score 16 against redskins D and lose.

wtf is this shit ? lol .. meaningless regular season game .. Eli beat Tom #$# Brady twice to win 2 Super Bowls

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Football...... Where the QB is responsible for every plays. No other player makes plays.

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:30 AM

Luck is the REAL deal .. rg3's just getting hype because he's black .. 'the next black hope at qb'

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:31 AM

exactly .. how many times have we seen this experiment ? never works in the nfl .. not for championships anyways

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Luck is the REAL deal .. rg3's just getting hype because he's black .. 'the next black hope at qb'
And he's playing better than Luck. The race card... really? Then again, I've seen you make some borderline white-supremacist crap in a thread before so I'm not suprised

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:33 AM
exactly .. how many times have we seen this experiment ? never works in the nfl .. not for championships anyways
What is this experiment? Quit talking out of your ass. Elway, Young, Tarkenton. Plenty of HOF running QBs in NFL history. I know you mean black when you say experiment though so whatever

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:35 AM
And he's playing better than Luck. The race card... really? Then again, I've seen you make some borderline white-supremacist crap in a thread before so I'm not suprised

quit while you're ahead ... do you know how many picks manning had as a rookie ? .. look it up .. you can see in Luck that he's gonna be @#$# huge .. he will be a champion in the future .. rg3 ? he'll be entertaining

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:36 AM
I wouldn't say that. I'd say it's the more flashy style of football. The simple fact though is that Luck's style of play is the recipe for success in the NFL. Especially now that the NFL rules are skewing the game more and more in favor of passing.

I think RG3 could become another Aaron Rodgers type QB, but he could just as likely become a Michael Vick.

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:36 AM
quit while you're ahead ... do you know how many picks manning had as a rookie ? .. look it up .. you can see in Luck that he's gonna be @#$# huge .. he will be a champion in the future .. rg3 ? he'll be entertaining
Newton threw a lot of picks as well. So did Bradford. Is every QB that throws a lot of picks gonna be Manning? :roll:

Trust me sport, NumberSix.. he knows the game. You, you know nothing.

Btw, I've already said Luck can be the better QB in the future. Not arguing that because predicting that is impossible. But saying he's clearly having the better rookie season is ridiculous.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Says you. Based on what, I'm not really sure. I could see calling it a draw, but saying RG3 is outright better? I don't get it.

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:39 AM
beasley don't act fkn dumb .. how many championship black qbs are there in the nfl ? they're all white .. do you refute this ? ..

you're fkn dumb if you think he's not being hyped because he's black .. same with newton .. fk your politically correct bullshit

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:41 AM
beasley don't act fkn dumb .. how many championship black qbs are there in the nfl ? they're all white .. do you refute this ? ..

you're fkn dumb if you think he's not being hyped because he's black .. same with newton .. fk your politically correct bullshit
There we go. That's the dude77 I was waiting for. Doug Williams won a SB for the Redskins ironically. Never mind that fact that till the late 80s, QBs couldn't even be black.

I'll ignore that stuff though. 44 of them are white. What does that have to do with RG3? I guess you think that any white stud RB should automatically be moved to FB or kicked out of the league right? I mean, that is what history shows us..

As for hype, you gotta be kidding me. Luck was being called the best prospect since Elway before the draft. Tell me that isn't hype.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:43 AM
RG3 is obviously a beast, but I just think he's getting too much of the credit. That coaching staff is doing an fcking amazing job. They're using him right and putting in position to get the job done.

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Says you. Based on what, I'm not really sure. I could see calling it a draw, but saying RG3 is outright better? I don't get it.
Yeah, I can agree with that. It can be argued either way

RG3 is obviously a beast, but I just think he's getting too much of the credit. That coaching staff is doing an fcking amazing job. They're using him right and putting in position to get the job done.
Yeah, no question. Kyle's been amazing at calling plays this year. Without RG3, we don't have the personnel to do anything on offense and without Kyle, our playcalling isn't as good. It's a nice balance

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:45 AM
There we go. That's the dude77 I was waiting for. Doug Williams won a SB for the Redskins ironically. Never mind that fact that till the late 80s, QBs couldn't even be black.

I'll ignore that stuff though. 44 of them are white. What does that have to do with RG3? I guess you think that any white stud RB should automatically be moved to FB or kicked out of the league right? I mean, that is what history shows us..

the dude you were waiting for ? yeah the dude who's not politically correct and doesn't walk on egg shells when talking about race .. fk off .. I'm speaking the truth .. it's the same shit like in the nba how lynn was getting all that hype .. although lynn was nowhere near the caliber of a rg type .. but we know they do it

dude77
12-05-2012, 01:46 AM
As for hype, you gotta be kidding me. Luck was being called the best prospect since Elway before the draft. Tell me that isn't hype.

and ? that's called LEGIT hype .. because he will be .. keep watching son

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 01:47 AM
the dude you were waiting for ? yeah the dude who's not politically correct and doesn't walk on egg shells when talking about race .. fk off .. I'm speaking the truth .. it's the same shit like in the nba how lynn was getting all that hype .. although lynn was nowhere near the caliber of a rg type .. but we know they do it
Why didn't Byron Leftwich get any hype? What about Josh Freeman? Nobody talked about him. NumberSix was right when he said it was the style of play that gets hype. Him being on the highlight real.

and ? that's called LEGIT hype .. because he will be .. keep watching son
I'll tell the same to you.

ClutchOver9000
12-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Can't believe I'm agreeing w/ NumberSix.

BTW I think he's a lock for ROY and rightfully so but its not solely him that has revived the Redskins. Coaching staff/management deserves a ton of credit. Signing Pierre Garcon, drafting Alfred Morris etc.

Anyhow RG3 needs to prove to me that he can consistently and effectively run a pro style offense before I can anoint him as a truly great player.

The Skins are running the read option/pistol offense. Him and Alfred Morris complement each other perfectly in this system. Its been awesome this year but I think the NFL will adjust to the Redskins offense in due time.

joeysms55
12-05-2012, 01:52 AM
^^^ I think Luck has more chance for ROY atm. Most of the voters have him

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 01:54 AM

This "dude" is calling people 'dumb'. Oh, the irony.

I guess electricity and computers in trailer parks must be a new innovation.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:54 AM
I mean, Peyton is the obvious MVP and comeback player ATM, right?

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 01:57 AM
MVP, maybe. Comeback Player = Adrian Peterson.

ClutchOver9000
12-05-2012, 01:58 AM

CPOTY = Adrian Peterson has a strong case. He's running better than ever...

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 01:59 AM
MVP, maybe. Comeback Player = Adrian Peterson.
Well, they both coming back, but only one of them is an MVP candidate. Seems pretty clear to me.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:01 AM
CPOTY = Adrian Peterson has a strong case. He's running better than ever...
he has come back strong, but c'mon. He didn't come back as the calibre of player that Peyton did. IMO, Peyton is the MVP and it's not even close. If not him, then who?

dude77
Why didn't Byron Leftwich get any hype? What about Josh Freeman? Nobody talked about him. NumberSix was right when he said it was the style of play that gets hype. Him being on the highlight real.

what ?? .. leftwich's potential wasn't all that .. they knew he was gonna be at best a decent quarterback .. freeman's numbers were good but not great in college .. rg had a monster last year in college and won the freakin' heisman .. that's why he got the hype .. he's doing well .. but I just don't see him being that successful

Just2McFly
Well, they both coming back, but only one of them is an MVP candidate. Seems pretty clear to me.
Oh sweet jesus.

One is making a miraculous recovery from a torn ACL as a running back. The other is coming back from a neck injury after sitting out all of last year.

Which comeback makes a better story because at this point, both are elite in terms of play.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Peterson is also worthy of being an MVP candidate, and would definitely receive more attention for the award if he had a decent QB.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:03 AM
he's doing well .. but I just don't see him being that successful
Ignorance like this needs to be permanently banned.

STATUTORY
12-05-2012, 02:03 AM
not even the best rookie qb this year

Andrew Luck shit on that kid

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Oh sweet jesus.

One is making a miraculous recovery from a torn ACL as a running back. The other is coming back from a neck injury after sitting out all of last year.

Which comeback makes a better story because at this point, both are elite in terms of play.
AP has a case, but so does Peyton. Lots of people were saying Peyton should retire and questioning if he could even take an NFL hit and now he's the MVP frontrunner. That's a pretty strong comeback.

kentatm
12-05-2012, 02:05 AM
He raped Eli yesterday.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

yea, b/c he was out there on defense

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:06 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

yea, b/c he was out there on defense
And even if he was, wouldn't he have raped Bradshaw then? It's not like Eli was dropping back throwing bombs all game.

dude77

This "dude" is calling people 'dumb'. Oh, the irony.

I guess electricity and computers in trailer parks must be a new innovation.

nice .. totally original .. props

ClutchOver9000
he has come back strong, but c'mon. He didn't come back as the calibre of player that Peyton did. IMO, Peyton is the MVP and it's not even close. If not him, then who?

Peyton probably leads in MVP voting because of his level of play to go along w/ his comeback story. Considering how the Colts were w/o him, and how the Broncos are w/ him, he is the frontrunner.

But...I'd say Brady is also an MVP candidate, and even though I don't believe in the Falcons, you gotta include Matt Ryan.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:07 AM
AP has a case, but so does Peyton. Lots of people were saying Peyton should retire and questioning if he could even take an NFL hit and now he's the MVP frontrunner. That's a pretty strong comeback.
Peterson has "come back" from much more. Players have returned and performed well after neck surgery. No one has come back from an ACL like AD.

dude77
12-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Ignorance like this needs to be permanently banned.

stupid fks like you need to be banned .. you're no one special .. I don't like your posts .. maybe you should be banned ? dumbass .. if you don't like what I'm saying .. look away

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Peterson has "come back" from much more. Players have returned and performed well after neck surgery. No one has come back from an ACL like AD.
From 4 neck surgeries at 36 years old to league MVP?

Both guys have a case. It wouldn't be a travesty either way it turns out.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:14 AM
stupid fks like you need to be banned .. you're no one special .. I don't like your posts .. maybe you should be banned ? dumbass .. if you don't like what I'm saying .. look away
Why don't you take your garbage over to some "supremacist" site instead of polluting ISH?

You're nothing more than a sad joke.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Both guys have a case. It wouldn't be a travesty either way it turns out.
Agreed. Both have been promoted this year as MVPs, but Manning will probably win it based on team success.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Agreed. Both have been promoted this year as MVPs, but Manning will probably win it based on team success.
Clinching the devision in 12 games is pretty sweet. :pimp:
not that it's a particularly tough devision.

MetsPackers
12-05-2012, 02:21 AM
Why don't you take your garbage over to some "supremacist" site instead of polluting ISH?

Lots of irony in this post

I don't think i've seen anyone bytch more about people than you recently, which isn't exactly a positive contribution either

dude77
12-05-2012, 02:25 AM

dude, just stfu already .. you're a hypocrite ..

#1. there's nothing 'supremacist' about what I've said ..

#2. I have never seen and will never see you posting your ****** ass response accusing someone of being 'racist' when someone here makes a 'joke' about white players which has happened .. now make a critique of a black player and I need to be 'banned' .. just stfu

Just2McFly
12-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Pretty strong comeback? I don't even know what he injured. Everything was so vague with him, I can't even gauge exactly how serious it was unless I relied on the overly dramatic media and their doomsday reports.

I'd say he's in competition, but for a running back to make a recovery like AP did, that's unheard of. I don't think that has ever happened.

Either way is fine with me though.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 02:30 AM

#2. I have never seen and will never see you posting your ****** ass response accusing someone of being 'racist' when someone here makes a 'joke' about white players which has happened .. now make a critique of a black player and I need to be 'banned' .. just stfu
Ignorance never recognizes its own ignorance. A shame, really.

NumberSix
12-05-2012, 02:32 AM
Pretty strong comeback? I don't even know what he injured. Everything was so vague with him, I can't even gauge exactly how serious it was unless I relied on the overly dramatic media and their doomsday reports.

I'd say he's in competition, but for a running back to make a recovery like AP did, that's unheard of. I don't think that has ever happened.

Either way is fine with me though.
That's a very good point.

kentatm
12-05-2012, 02:42 AM

well, you did say this

sorry, saying RG3 is getting hype b/c is black is asinine and comes off as a bigoted remark.

He is getting hype b/c he is playing really well. Not b/c he is black.

and there have been plenty of scrambling/running QBs who found success in the NFL. Fran Tarkenton, Steve Young, John Elway, Archie Manning... But those are white folk so I guess they don't count amirite?

LosBulls
12-05-2012, 02:54 AM
My first REP on this forum goes to you.

LeBron went UP to RG3 just to give him dap after the game letting him know he the BEST!

RG3 RG3 RG3 !!!

:bowdown:
You can't give rep, you got red bar :facepalm

BuGzBuNNy
12-05-2012, 03:09 AM
:oldlol: he left the white dude hanging again

dude77
12-05-2012, 03:20 AM
the running qb .. it will fail .. lets look back at the past sb winners ..

the colts would've fked themselves had they taken rg3 and washington would be sitting on a gold mine right now ..

eli
rodgers
brees
roethlisberger
eli
peyton
roethlisberger
brady
brady
brad johnson
brady
dilfer
kurt warner

rg will never sniff a championship .. he'll be entertaining like vick and other running qbs .. you have to be a pure pocket passer FIRST to win titles in the nfl .. it's been proven time and time again

ZaaaaaH
12-05-2012, 03:29 AM
You can't give rep, you got red bar :facepalm

You would know that LOL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 03:37 AM
Ignorance on display, once again. How surprising.

Get it through your head that RG3 is not a "running QB". He's actually one of the league's best passers. Currently, he's #4 in QBR, behind Manning, Brady, and Ryan.

And do you know who Doug Williams is?

ZaaaaaH
12-05-2012, 03:39 AM
What is with all these hate on RG3?

Again Both Players are amazing and they will be Magic and Bird of NFL.

As of right now its 55% Luck > 45% RG3 for ROY but things will turn since Redskins have EZ schedule.

For the record who is hating on RG3, their style of plays ONLY works Because RG3 is ALL AROUND. Watch the past 3 Redskins game RG3 Stays in the Pocket A LOT.

Lets not compare RG3 to Vick. I followed Vicks career since he was one of my fav player during ATL. RG3 is FAR FAR better QB and Leader then Vick and its not even close. Only thing close is their ability to Run and Throw the ball FAR.

AP and Payton both should get CPY. If I had to pick one I go with AP since running game has been dead in the NFL and he is making it exciting again.

RG3 has Change the Chocolate City around a TRUE LEADER ! :bowdown:

ZaaaaaH
12-05-2012, 03:41 AM

the colts would've fked themselves had they taken rg3 and washington would be sitting on a gold mine right now ..

eli
rodgers
brees
roethlisberger
eli
peyton
roethlisberger
brady
brady
brad johnson
brady
dilfer
kurt warner

rg will never sniff a championship .. he'll be entertaining like vick and other running qbs .. you have to be a pure pocket passer FIRST to win titles in the nfl .. it's been proven time and time again

You have been proven you dont watch Football. :applause:

dude77
12-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Ignorance on display, once again. How surprising.

Get it through your head that RG3 is not a "running QB". He's actually one of the league's best passers. Currently, he's #4 in QBR, behind Manning, Brady, and Ryan.

And do you know who Doug Williams is?

I know who he is .. do you know that he wasn't a running qb ? .. rg will never win a title .. he reminds a little of cunningham .. cunningham had a pretty good arm as well .. he'll be entertaining .. that's all

dude77
12-05-2012, 03:48 AM
You have been proven you dont watch Football. :applause:

and you have proven that you're blind and retarded .. read the list

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 03:52 AM
I know who he is .. do you know that he wasn't a running qb ? .. rg will never win a title .. he reminds a little of cunningham .. cunningham had a pretty good arm as well .. he'll be entertaining .. that's all
I know all about Doug Williams. You ignorantly posted earlier that a black QB would never win a SB, that's why I asked.

Once again, look at RG3's passing stats.

How low is your IQ, anyway?

kentatm
12-05-2012, 03:52 AM

Steve Young and to a degree John Elway brah. Those are the players that compare best to RG3.

you clearly haven't watched much of RG3.

He can run sure but he isnt looking off one guy and running like an early Vick. The dude is a great passer with excellent accuracy and a monster arm.

I watched the dude at Baylor enough to know he is more than just a guy who can run fast.

ZaaaaaH
12-05-2012, 03:54 AM

LOL this kid so mad.

Go watch some Football little boy. Just cuz RG is Black does not make him automatically a Running QB. Dam you are retarded.

GO WATCH THE GAME, HE PLAYS THE POCKET TARD

Let me know if you cant read the caps I can make the fonts bigger for you.

Again You have proven YOU DO NOT WATCH FOOTBALL. :facepalm

dude77
12-05-2012, 03:54 AM
I know all about Doug Williams. You ignorantly posted earlier that a black QB would never win a SB, that's why I asked.

Once again, look at RG3's passing stats.

How low is your IQ, anyway?

I didn't 'ignorantly' post anything .. doug williams is one sb winner out of the the last 23 winners .. that's the @#$# point you idiot .. it's been basically nonexistent ..

I don't give a fk about his passing stats you retard .. look at the list .. and you're asking me about iqs ? wtf

dude77
12-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Steve Young and to a degree John Elway brah. Those are the players that compare best to RG3.

you clearly haven't watched much of RG3.

He can run sure but he isnt looking off one guy and running like an early Vick. The dude is a great passer with excellent accuracy and a monster arm.

I watched the dude at Baylor enough to know he is more than just a guy who can run fast.

he has a pretty good arm .. not a monster arm :facepalm .. na no one's overhyping this guy .. in about 5 yrs when he hasn't done shit, I'll revisit this thread and laugh at all of you idiots

kentatm
12-05-2012, 04:01 AM
he has a pretty good arm .. not a monster arm :facepalm .. na no one's overhyping this guy .. in about 5 yrs when he hasn't done shit, I'll revisit this thread and laugh at all of you idiots

like I said, you blatantly have not watched much of him at all.

and one more time, he aint getting hype b/c he is black. he is getting it b/c he is performing at a high level.

if you cant see that, YOU are the one with race issues.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 04:01 AM
in about 5 yrs when he hasn't done shit, I'll revisit this thread and laugh at all of you idiots
Are you leaving ISH for the next five years? Good riddance. Don't come back.

And typically, no self-awareness at all. You, of all people, shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot. Look in the mirror if you want to find one.

KingBeasley08
12-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Except his passing numbers this year are elite. Not good for a rookie but elite as in top 5 in the league. So why don't you shut the fvck up.

Foster5k
12-05-2012, 09:43 AM

Cool. I like RG3. Guy is an amazing athlete. Great pick up for the Skins.

ninephive
12-05-2012, 09:52 AM
As Bill Parcels would say, "let's put the anointing oil away."

SilkkTheShocker
12-05-2012, 09:54 AM

RG3's numbers are better and he has less to work with. They either split it or it goes to RG3 imo.

swi7ch
12-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Too bud Luck will win ROY because of the better team record. But overall, RGIII is better than Luck.

Rysio
12-05-2012, 10:04 AM
typical nig qb, great in his rookie year but ends up being a bust in 2-3 years when defenses get him figured out.

SilkkTheShocker
12-05-2012, 10:07 AM
typical nig qb, great in his rookie year but ends up being a bust in 2-3 years when defenses get him figured out.

RG3 actually has a high IQ and mental toughness unlike most black quarterbacks. He is a different breed. I have no doubt he will have a great career.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 10:34 AM
RG3 actually has a high IQ and mental toughness unlike most black quarterbacks. He is a different breed. I have no doubt he will have a great career.
"Most black quarterbacks"? Who specifically are you referring to? Are you saying that mental toughness and high IQ are personal traits based on race?

So much ignorance, so little time to correct it.

SilkkTheShocker
12-05-2012, 10:38 AM
"Most black quarterbacks"? Who specifically are you referring to? Are you saying that mental toughness and high IQ are personal traits based on race?
So much ignorance, so little time to correct it.

There seems to be a pattern.

Shepseskaf
12-05-2012, 10:46 AM
There seems to be a pattern.
Are you just trolling, or just truly stupid?

There is no "pattern". The sample size of black starting QBs is still very small. For every one of them that was labeled as not having the requisite amount of smarts or toughness, one can point to many more white QBs about which the same was said.

Think before you post, and try to avoid ignorant stereotypical generalizations.

Skywalker
12-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Would Lebron know who Orakpo was if it wasn't for the Geico commercials? lmao

SilkkTheShocker
12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Would Lebron know who Orakpo was if it wasn't for the Geico commercials? lmao

Considering Orakpo is one of the best defensive players in the league when healthy, I think he would know.

lakerspng
12-05-2012, 11:15 AM
So much stupidity in this thread.

Nfl is lucky to have luck and rg3. Can't remember two rookie QBs as good. I'd give Roy to Luck. How he's turned around the worst team in football has been amazing and his 4th quarter comebacks have been unreal. Gonna be a lot of fun to watch these guys for the next decade or so.