PDA

View Full Version : Elias Harris and other unknown West Coast prospect

el gringos
12-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Elias Harris to me is the most under rated prospect in this upcoming draft. 6-8 sf from Gonzaga should be on everybody's mock draft but isn't. Explosive jumper and great in the post, will be a power 3 in the mold of Carmelo.(not saying he is as good, just similar game)

6-3 Pg Norman Powell UCLA. Bruins are a mess and he's playing behind a guy he's better than. Might not be considered an ncaa pg but is what you are looking for in an nba pg

6-5 sg Jamal Franklin San Diego state. Big gap between he and shabaz on mock draft or prospect lists, but watching them play each other shows they are a lot closer than supposed to be. They won't let him wear a long sleeved shirt in the nba but he's easy to spot even if he didn't at sdsu.

6-10 pf Brock motum Washington state. Lefty from Australia is an inside/outside player who is a scoring machine at wazzu. Impossible to match up with in ncaa, IMO his skills make him an nba player.

6-3 pg Kendall Williams New Mexico. Never seen him on a draft list but IMO is an nba gaurd if in the right situation.

Dallevadova 6-5 pg st Mary's. not sure how he fits in the nba but will be given a chance because he's a hell of a player and plays well internationally.

Who else? I wish I could follow ncaa ball all over the country but can't so I try to watch the PAC, Mwc, and wcc. You guys help me w the rest

el gringos
01-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Kelly olynyk also of Gonzaga is starting to get a little nba hype. 7 footer from Canada, can move, catch, and shoot/score.

Still can't figure how nobody notices Elias Harris. Do yourself a favor and watch the zags when you can- it's the best Gonzaga team ever

brandonislegend
01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
James Ennis from Long Beach State will be on the nba. He is 6'7 with the longest arms I have ever seen. Great defensively and has guard skills. Bookmark this, if he doesnt get drafted he will make a team, reminds me of kwahi Leonard with more of an offensive game

andremiller07
01-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Elias Harris to me is the most under rated prospect in this upcoming draft. 6-8 sf from Gonzaga should be on everybody's mock draft but isn't. Explosive jumper and great in the post, will be a power 3 in the mold of Carmelo.(not saying he is as good, just similar game)

Imo he will be a poor mans Shawn Marion (doubt he will put up numbers like Marion did or even come close) which is still really nice hes a undersized PF who can defend SF not the most skilled and has a epic 2nd jump much like Marion and can hit the odd 3. Hes far more in the mold of Marion than anyone else imo.