PDA

View Full Version : Is Kobe Bryant the only player who is leading their team in scoring and efficiency?

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NbZql.png

Durant

http://i.imgur.com/zlVoF.png

Lebron

http://i.imgur.com/JlyhN.png

takai
12-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Godbe :bowdown:

Teanett
12-06-2012, 12:33 PM
he also is the only one to lead his team to a .500 record
:bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
12-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Whats even more impressive is that his team has a losing record despite playing with Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard.

juju151111
12-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Durant is more efficient than Kobe tho.:applause:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Ryan Anderson of the Hornets should probably qualify...

He leads his team in scoring and his only behind a Warrick who has only played 7 minutes this season in TS%.

takai
12-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Because the dude is a ballhog.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 12:48 PM
OJ Mayo is close too but I think Brandan Wright has played enough (220 minutes) to the TS% distinction for his team at the moment.

juju151111
12-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Because the dude is a ballhog.
How is Durant a ball hog? :facepalm

juju151111
12-06-2012, 12:49 PM
OJ Mayo is close too but I think Brandan Wright has played enough (220 minutes) to the TS% distinction for his team at the moment.
Who gives a damn? Durant>Kobe in efficiency

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 12:49 PM

But clearly he should pass more to Kevin Martin.

Kobe on the other hand should take every shot based on the numbers.

:confusedshrug:

juju151111
12-06-2012, 12:55 PM

What is the Lakers record when Kobe scores 30+?:no: Kevin Martin is getting wiiiiide open shots because of Westbrook/Durant.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Goran Dragic is in the same scenario as OJ Mayo, the reborn Jermaine O'neil is the TS% champ for the Suns at the moment.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 01:03 PM
What is the Lakers record when Kobe scores 30+?:no: Kevin Martin is getting wiiiiide open shots because of Westbrook/Durant.

Do you have trouble understanding that you want the most efficient players on your team to take most of the shots or it just that I threw out the name Kobe Bryant that causes your brain to malfunction?

Odinn
12-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Congrats to OP. He sounded like Kobe is more efficient than Durant&LeBron.:oldlol:

juju151111
12-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Do you have trouble understanding that you want the most efficient players on your team to take most of the shots or it just that I threw out the name Kobe Bryant that causes your brain to malfunction?
You have to use context retard. Stats like this can't be use without it especially with mins played, fga, and how they get those shots. I guess Kobe should of not taken the most shots for the last decade then only this year.:facepalm Go sit down

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm not seeing anybody else. Its Kobe Bryant and Kobe Bryant alone.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

DuMa
12-06-2012, 01:14 PM
congratulations on your stat awards, kobe stans. your team still sucks though

juju151111
12-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm not seeing anybody else. Its Kobe Bryant and Kobe Bryant alone.

If you wasn't a Known Kobe ******ger then maybe this thread wouldn't look like what is really is.

takai
12-06-2012, 01:22 PM
congratulations on your stat awards, kobe stans. your team still sucks though
You so mad :lol

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 01:22 PM
If you wasn't a Known Kobe ******ger then maybe this thread wouldn't look like what is really is.

Neg me if it makes you feel better but facts are facts. :confusedshrug:

juju151111
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Neg me if it makes you feel better but facts are facts. :confusedshrug:
I dont neg people. Anyways I agree facts are facts. Durant>Kobe:applause:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 01:25 PM
To be fair to Ryan Anderson I will say no Kobe is not the only player to lead their team in scoring and efficiency but he is clearly the only player in the league leading their team in scoring, efficiency and assisting.

KG215
12-06-2012, 01:29 PM
You say some really stupid shit, well...a lot, but this has to take the cake. So because Martin is a little more efficient than Durant means Durant should pass to him more and Martin should get more shots than him? More shots than Kevin Durant? The best scorer in the league?

KG215
12-06-2012, 01:30 PM
You have to use context retard.
That's something he doesn't have the ability to do. It's a key characteristic of Kobe stans.

L.A. Jazz
12-06-2012, 01:31 PM
the main thing about this stat is, that Kobe's teammates (esp. the bigs and role players) are pretty unefficient so far and thats why the Lakers are 9-10.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 01:33 PM
You say some really stupid shit, well...a lot, but this has to take the cake. So because Martin is a little more efficient than Durant means Durant should pass to him more and Martin should get more shots than him? More shots than Kevin Durant? The best scorer in the league?

That's clearly a more sound theory then what has been parroted around these boards the past few weeks. Kobe (the most efficient scorer on the team) is shooting too much and should pass more to players who have been less efficient than him.

KOBE143
12-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I never seen a player with high scoring capability and efficiency consistently for a long period of time.. Playing like that for 17 years in the league, he's really a symbol of excellency.. Truly a Gawd in disguise.. :bowdown:

Djahjaga
12-06-2012, 01:45 PM

There are diminishing returns when it comes to that. Should the Knicks run their offense through Chandler and have him take every shot because he leads them (and the league) in TS%? It would almost certainly go down substantially.

The flipside of that is more commonly accepted (i.e. Player A is a ballhog, he should pass more), but ball domination is important to an extent. Look at the Pacers, who are suffering from lack of a ball dominant player.

Clearly Durant should take most of the shots on the Thunder (although an argument can be made for Westbrook). He's efficient, even with his ball dominance.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 02:06 PM
There are diminishing returns when it comes to that. Should the Knicks run their offense through Chandler and have him take every shot because he leads them (and the league) in TS%? It would almost certainly go down substantially.

The flipside of that is more commonly accepted (i.e. Player A is a ballhog, he should pass more), but ball domination is important to an extent. Look at the Pacers, who are suffering from lack of a ball dominant player.

Clearly Durant should take most of the shots on the Thunder (although an argument can be made for Westbrook). He's efficient, even with his ball dominance.

The Knicks should strive to give Tyson Chandler as many Tyson Chandler typical shots (put backs, alley oops) as possible.

The Thunder should strive to give Kevin Martin as many Kevin Martin typical shots (open jumpshots) as possible.

The Lakers should strive to give Kobe Bryant as many Kobe Bryant typical shots ( jumpshots, drives, etc anything and everything) as possible.

Boston C's
12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
honestly...tell us o.p how mad are you that kobe will never surpass m.j

its better to just let go you know....that built up frustration inside you have its not good to be so obsessive with one person that could give 2 shits about you

tmacattack33
12-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Kobe has really not been that efficient. He's getting 3.8 turnovers per game. That's not good...especially when you are only getting 4.9 assists per game.

DatAsh
12-06-2012, 03:04 PM
What sticks out to me even more is just how much less efficient Kobe's teammates are in general. Kobe would be the 7th most efficient player on the Thunder. The Lakers really need to get their act together.

DatAsh
12-06-2012, 03:06 PM

Bolded is often not the case. In fact more often that not it's wrong.

Rysio
12-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Kobe has really not been that efficient. He's getting 3.8 turnovers per game. That's not good...especially when you are only getting 4.9 assists per game.
with that logic i guess durant has never been efficient in his career. :applause:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
honestly...tell us o.p how mad are you that kobe will never surpass m.j

its better to just let go you know....that built up frustration inside you have its not good to be so obsessive with one person that could give 2 shits about you

The only post in this thread mentioning Jordan was you. He has nothing to do with the topic.

Nevaeh
12-06-2012, 06:24 PM
The only post in this thread mentioning Jordan was you. He has nothing to do with the topic.

Well having Jordan as your avatar is pretty much gonna keep him relevant to any thread that you start here on ISH, YMF. But I am glad that you're using prime MJ though. That was the sickest version, in both the NBA2k series and in real life.

:cheers:

Djahjaga
12-06-2012, 06:45 PM
The Knicks should strive to give Tyson Chandler as many Tyson Chandler typical shots (put backs, alley oops) as possible.

The Thunder should strive to give Kevin Martin as many Kevin Martin typical shots (open jumpshots) as possible.

The Lakers should strive to give Kobe Bryant as many Kobe Bryant typical shots ( jumpshots, drives, etc anything and everything) as possible.

I absolutely agree. I think that the Thunder are already doing that with Kmart. There's a limit to how many open jumpshots a man can get, and that's generally less than the number of possessions/shots Durant should get.

Also, Kobe's typical shots shouldn't be "anything and everything," but clearly we'll disagree on that.

As far as Chandler, he's also getting several alley oops per game. Put backs and garbage shots of that sort are really up to Chandler himself, as long as their system allows him to crash the boards.

funnystuff
12-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Griff/Yao Mings Foot :confusedshrug:

28renyoy
12-06-2012, 07:06 PM
:lol @ trying to compare Kobe to Durant.

Durant's shooting 51.4% from the floor, 45.5% from 3, and 90.3% from the line. 64.9 TS% & 56.2 eFG%. :bowdown:

Durant's #6 in the league in ISO's, Kobe's #9
Durant's #1 in the league in postup's, Kobe's #2. The gap however is WIDE. Durant's scoring on 61.7% of postup's, Kobe's at 56.1%
Durant's #7 in the league in spot up's, Kobe's #110
Durant's #1 in the league in off screens/hand off's/cut's, Kobe's #12

Durant's shooting 70.5% at the rim, Kobe's at 68%
Durant's shooting 61.7% on post ups, Kobe's at 56.1%
Durant's shooting 44.5% on jumpshots, Kobe's at 42.4%
Durant's shooting 45.5% from 3, Kobe's at 37.2%
Durant's shooting 90.3% from the line, Kobe's at 86.9%

Durant's shooting 56.1% in the 4th quarter, Kobe's at 50.0%
Durant's shooting 55.0% in crunch time, Kobe's at 39.0%

Durant's averaging 8.5 rpg, Kobe's averaged 5.3 rpg.
Durant's averaging 4.4 apg as an off the ball SF, Kobe's averaging 4.9 apg as a ball dominant SG
Durant's averaging 1.7 SPG, Kobe's averaging 1.6 SPG
Durant's averaging 1.6 BPG, Kobe hasn't recorded 1 block all season long
Durant's averaging 3.3 TO/g and has an AST-TO ratio of 1.33, Kobe is averaging 3.8 TO/g and has an AST-TO ratio of 1.29

Durant has a PER of 28.1, Kobe has a PER of 25.6
Durant has an offensive rating of 122, Kobe has an offensive rating of 117
Durant has a defensive rating of 99, Kobe has a defensive rating of 104
Durant has a WSp48 of .289, Kobe has a WSp48 of .245

Durant's team is 15-4 and only 1 other player has made an all star game. Kobe's team is 9-10 and has 4 other players who have made an all star game.

Kevin Durant is better than Kobe Bryant at every single facet of basketball, and the majority of them are not even close.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 07:08 PM
Well having Jordan as your avatar is pretty much gonna keep him relevant to any thread that you start here on ISH, YMF. But I am glad that you're using prime MJ though. That was the sickest version, in both the NBA2k series and in real life.

:cheers:

I'm sure prime Micheal Jordan lit up Michael Jackson. I'd bring up how other NBA players fared against the great defense of Micheal Jackson but then I would be told that I'm a "hater" for pointing that out . :oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 07:11 PM
I absolutely agree. I think that the Thunder are already doing that with Kmart. There's a limit to how many open jumpshots a man can get, and that's generally less than the number of possessions/shots Durant should get.

Also, Kobe's typical shots shouldn't be "anything and everything," but clearly we'll disagree on that.

As far as Chandler, he's also getting several alley oops per game. Put backs and garbage shots of that sort are really up to Chandler himself, as long as their system allows him to crash the boards.

"Anything and everything" refers to the fact that a typical Kobe shot is much more varied than guys like Chandler and Martin.

Nevaeh
12-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Griff/Yao Mings Foot :confusedshrug:

I doubt it. Griff is actually a pretty funny dude with the Threads that he starts. YMF has almost no sense of humor at all, although he's great at getting your mental wheels turning.

He is however a front runner type poster though, meaning he'll start a thread like this (Kobe's efficiency) after 20 games played for the league, but lets see if he starts this same same thread at the end of the season.

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 07:47 PM

Durant's shooting 51.4% from the floor, 45.5% from 3, and 90.3% from the line. 64.9 TS% & 56.2 eFG%. :bowdown:

Durant's #1 in the league in postup's, Kobe's #2. The gap however is WIDE. Durant's scoring on 61.7% of postup's, Kobe's at 56.1%

Durant's averaging 4.4 apg as an off the ball SF, Kobe's averaging 4.9 apg as a ball dominant SG
Durant's averaging 3.3 TO/g and has an AST-TO ratio of 1.33, Kobe is averaging 3.8 TO/g and has an AST-TO ratio of 1.29

Durant's team is 15-4 and only 1 other player has made an all star game. Kobe's team is 9-10 and has 4 other players who have made an all star game.

Kevin Durant is better than Kobe Bryant at every single facet of basketball, and the majority of them are not even close.

Kevin Durant isn't Kobe's teammate. Please try to stay on topic.

:facepalm

KingBeasley08
12-06-2012, 07:51 PM

But he's more efficient :confusedshrug: :banana:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-06-2012, 07:52 PM
But he's more efficient :confusedshrug: :banana:

But not the most efficient player for his team. :confusedshrug:

juju151111
12-06-2012, 08:03 PM
But not the most efficient player for his team. :confusedshrug:
He more efficient then Kobe who is the most efficient on his team.

KingBeasley08
12-06-2012, 10:43 PM
He more efficient then Kobe who is the most efficient on his team.
yup. really just speaks to how bad the lakers are :lol

Legends66NBA7
12-07-2012, 05:44 AM
yea whats up with these girly anime fakkits these days. theres some cool asian posters on this place like rezzenor but the new ones represent their homeland bad

What do you mean ?

There's different genres of anime (appeals for males or females or both) and that poster avatar doesn't look like a girly version.

nayte
12-07-2012, 08:03 AM

A quick question OP.Is this the first time Kobes led the lakers in efficiency?
If so , are you admitting Kobes taken to many shots in past seasons when there has been more efficient players on his team?

pauk
12-07-2012, 08:46 AM
A couple... if only you would filter the lists/rosters by "qualified" players (players that played enough games, minutes and so on)... unless you think somebody like Daniel Orton having a PER of 62.7 makes sense no matter what, hence he must be GOAT or something...

Nevaeh
12-07-2012, 09:04 AM

From your own thread title:

Is Kobe Bryant the only player who is leading their team in scoring and efficiency?

Damn, talk about "short term memory". Don't ever change YMF.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

KOBE143
12-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Too many butthurt LeBrick stans here.. They're just mad that Kobe 17 years in the league is the only player in the league that lead his team in scoring and efficiency.. Proof that he's still the best player..

Nevaeh
12-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Too many butthurt LeBrick stans here.. They're just mad that Kobe 17 years in the league is the only player in the league that lead his team in scoring and efficiency.. Proof that he's still the best player..

Wow, and it only took him 16 straight seasons to finally make it happen.

:rolleyes:

Just shaddup, LakersReign

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

KOBE143
12-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Wow, and it only took him 16 straight seasons to finally make it happen.

:rolleyes:

Just shaddup, LakersReign

LakersReign? :biggums:

I know LakersReign.. He's one of the most unbiased poster here.. He always post here with sense and humor.. Its quite sad that he got banned here.. ISH lost another quality poster.. RIP LakersReign.. :cry:

BlueandGold
12-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Of course dude this has already been established. Our gawd the only one to deliberately miss 55% of his shots, career wise, on purpose.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 11:28 AM
A quick question OP.Is this the first time Kobes led the lakers in efficiency?
If so , are you admitting Kobes taken to many shots in past seasons when there has been more efficient players on his team?

Well lets look at prime "chucking" seasons when Kobe was most criticized for not being a team player 2005-2007

Kobe led the team in PPG and TS%

Kobe led the team in PPG and was behind role player Brian Cook in TS%

Kobe led the team in PPG and was behind role player Andrew Bynum and Ronnie Turiaf in TS%

I would agree if that Kobe chose a typical shot of his in favor of a typical Brian Cook typical shot (wide open three) then he made a strategic mistake,

For teenage Bynum and Ronnie Turiaf I suspect their typical shot was a put back after an offensive rebound. Kobe assists in other words.

I'm not seeing any correlation historically between Kobe's efficiency in relation to his team and the amount of criticism he receives for his shot selection.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 11:32 AM
From your own thread title:

Damn, talk about "short term memory". Don't ever change YMF.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

I'm looking for other players who are leading their team in scoring and efficiency. Durant isn't one at the moment. His numbers are only relevant vs other Thunder players. :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm looking for other players who are leading their team in scoring and efficiency. Durant isn't one at the moment. His numbers are only relevant vs other Thunder players. :facepalm

Why is this relevant though? As a team, LA isn't as efficient as OKC. Durant (more efficient than Kobe) is leading his team to a better record than Kobe is w/ his Lakers. :oldlol:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Why is this relevant though? As a team, LA isn't as efficient as OKC. Durant (more efficient than Kobe) is leading his team to a better record than Kobe is w/ his Lakers. :oldlol:

Can I just say I'll take the win/loss record bait for once and ask do you really want to go there? Why on earth would you think bringing up the team success of a man with 5 rings and 7 finals appearances to his name would be a good move?

Its relevant because its difficult. Being the main scorer of the team also generally means you are responsible for making something out of nothing more than your teammates which is going to drop efficiency. You are also doing all the work for specialist who have the privilege of being picky and only shooting while open.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Can I just say I'll take the win/loss record bait for once and ask do you really want to go there? Why on earth would you think bringing up the team success of a man with 5 rings and 7 finals appearances to his name would be a good move?

Again: what does this have to do w/ OKC having a better record than the Lakers? Furthermore, how is it relevant to OKC (led by Durant) being more efficient than the Lakers (led by Kobe) :confusedshrug:

Being the main scorer of the team also generally means you are responsible for making something out of nothing more than your teammates which is going to drop efficiency.

If anything, Dwight takes more of a load off Kobe than Westbrook does for Durant.

daily
12-07-2012, 12:44 PM
If anything, Dwight takes more of a load off Kobe than Westbrook does for Durant.

Dwight usage rate 26.3 %
Westbrook 31.1%

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Dwight usage rate 26.3 %
Westbrook 31.1%

But, who see's more double-teams? Who's the more efficient player? :confusedshrug:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Again: what does this have to do w/ OKC having a better record than the Lakers? Furthermore, how is it relevant to OKC (led by Durant) being more efficient than the Lakers (led by Kobe) :confusedshrug:

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are asking what being the most efficient and leading scorer of your team has to do with things I never claimed they had anything to do with. The fact that Ryan Anderson is the most efficient and a leading scorer of the Hornets doesn't threaten Kevin Durant's status as a top player in this league. It just means that criticizing Ryan Anderson for shooting too much as the reason why the Hornets are not winning is baseless

Nevaeh
12-07-2012, 01:20 PM

Oh, I get it now. This is one of those "lets wait for Kobe to be the best at something at a certain moment in time, then make a thread about it, to make him look good" type threads. In other words, a typical YMF thread.

Like I said, don't ever change Brah. Too bad all of his "leading" hasn't been "leading" his team to a winning record, which of course would "lead" you to make a thread about it. Hey, maybe when Nash is back, eh?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/cheers.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 01:24 PM

what does this have to do w/ OKC having a better record than the Lakers? Furthermore, how is it relevant to OKC (led by Durant) being more efficient than the Lakers (led by Kobe) :confusedshrug:

Still waiting...

You are asking what being the most efficient and leading scorer of your team has to do with things I never claimed they had anything to do with.

No. I asked why Kobe being the only player who is leading his team in scoring and efficiency is relevant when Durant is not only the leading scorer of his team, but maybe THE most efficient offensive player in basketball. Who conversely is leading his team to more wins than Kobe is w/ his Lakers.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Still waiting...

No. I asked why Kobe being the only player who is leading his team in scoring and efficiency is relevant when Durant is not only the leading scorer of his team, but maybe THE most efficient offensive player in basketball. Who conversely is leading his team to more wins than Kobe is w/ his Lakers.

BOLDED is false

My statements have no relationship to your false statements. :confusedshrug:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Oh, I get it now. This is one of those "lets wait for Kobe to be the best at something at a certain moment in time, then make a thread about it, to make him look good" type threads. In other words, a typical YMF thread.

Like I said, don't ever change Brah. Too bad all of his "leading" hasn't been "leading" his team to a winning record, which of course would "lead" you to make a thread about it. Hey, maybe when Nash is back, eh?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/cheers.gif

Kobe's efficiency has actually gone down in recent weeks. I imagine the gap was larger earlier in the season. :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 01:38 PM
BOLDED is false

My statements have no relationship to your false statements. :confusedshrug:

What is false about it? And no, I just framed your statement. What was stated in the OP I aligned w/ another relative fact.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
What is false about it? And no, I just framed your statement. What was stated in the OP I aligned w/ another relative fact.

http://i.imgur.com/imkQl.png

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 01:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/imkQl.png

You do realize, given the volume, he's the most efficient player on that list right?

I<3NBA
12-07-2012, 01:56 PM
the only thing i understand is that this season, Kobe is so efficient at losing. it aint "efficient" when you lose.

PJR
12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
I wonder how much Kobe pays Yao Mings Foot per hour to suck his d1ck?

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
You do realize, given the volume, he's the most efficient player on that list right?

No the most efficient player is Tyson Chandler.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Angling for a raise? :oldlol:

imdaman99
12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
wow who is this daniel orton fella? 62.7 PER!!! :bowdown: to the goat

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
No the most efficient player is Tyson Chandler.

Yes, if you disregard volume. Tyson Chandler is not renowned for his scoring.

I<3NBA
12-07-2012, 02:02 PM
YMF does it for free. he enjoys the taste of Kobe's d1ck.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Yes, if you disregard volume. Tyson Chandler is not renowned for his scoring.

Volume and efficiency are words that describe two different things. Bring your beef to Merriam and Webster.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Volume and efficiency are words that describe two different things.

Who said otherwise? Try to make a point next time.

juju151111
12-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Durant>>Kobe

takai
12-08-2012, 01:53 AM
yea whats up with these girly anime fakkits these days. theres some cool asian posters on this place like rezzenor but the new ones represent their homeland bad

Says the Lebron dick rider. Plus, I'm not asian either.

NBASTATMAN
12-08-2012, 02:20 AM

:roll: :cheers: :banana: :rockon: :applause: :coleman:

Yao Ming's Foot
12-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Durant is now tied with Martin, but still behind Thabeet and Collison.

Kobe Bryant and Ryan Anderson remain their team's efficiency leaders.