PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone honestly think Blake Griffin is playing better than ZBO this year?

ncrizzle
12-08-2012, 04:07 PM
I think its pretty clear whos playing the better ball

chazzy
12-08-2012, 04:39 PM
ZBo>

DirkNowitzki41
12-08-2012, 04:58 PM
zbo>

and its not even close

jdm_dc_fan
12-08-2012, 05:03 PM
I'll take Z-Bo. He plays like he has a fire inside. Blake has his moments but he just has a fire croch. No homo.

clipps
12-08-2012, 06:57 PM
ZBo has been the better player but Blake has been pretty damn good all around the past several games. He's starting to take more control and not hesitating like he was at the start of the season.

Deuce Bigalow
12-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Griffin isn't half the player Zbo is.
It is disrespectful to even consider this a debate when Griffin can't shoot.

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Blake Griffin plays defense and passes, Zach doesn't. Not to mention Griffin is scoring as much in way less minutes, less shots and wasn't healthy till this week. Zach rebounds better that's as far as it goes.

PyrrhusX
12-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Shits going down
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif

devin112
12-08-2012, 07:13 PM
slow day in Tennessee today? U feeling down and bored over there? Still upset abt last year?

Zbo is a great player, been great every where he'd been and is mad underrated. Blake is also awesome. Enjoy z on ur team and we'll enjoy having Blake in ours.

Money 23
12-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Really?

They're both one dimensional players. And neither plays defense.

Heavincent
12-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Zbo is probably the best PF in the game right now. It's between him and Love.

Whoah10115
12-08-2012, 07:18 PM

Highly stupid comment. It's not a debate cuz he can't shoot...whatever.

Randolph has DEFINITELY been better this season. But this not half the player shit makes as much sense as Nash not being a top 10 PG.

FreezingTsmoove
12-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Are people on this board ****ing retards? Zbo doesn't play D? wtf hes played 622 minutes and him and Marc are anchoring the #1 defense in the league. How can you possibly have the #1 D with a PF who doesn't defend. BS

TheMarkMadsen
12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Blake Griffin plays defense and passes, Zach doesn't. Not to mention Griffin is scoring as much in way less minutes, less shots and wasn't healthy till this week. Zach rebounds better that's as far as it goes.

you overrate BG so much.

andremiller07
12-08-2012, 07:50 PM
ZBo def been the best PF and his defense has been great, his rotations are on point and hes very rarely ever been posted up by another big succesfully. Another guy you HAVE to throw in the mix tho is David Lee you can argue David has been the number #2 PF this season.

qrich
12-08-2012, 07:50 PM

It is disrespectful to consider Kobe being better than Steve Novak when Kobe can't shoot a lick compared to Sure Shot Steve

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:16 PM
you overrate BG so much.

Tell me what was wrong? Blake is scoring MORE than Zach despite having a poor start where he was injured the first 12-14 games. He's unquestionably a superior defender and passer. He's also a more efficient player and big. Literally the ONLY thing Zach is better at is rebounding so not sure what OP is getting at?

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:17 PM
BTW Griffin is now the 36th ranked defender in the entire NBA per Synergy, Zach is the 109th. Zach hasn't been "bad" defensively this year but Blake is better Andre.

PyrrhusX
12-08-2012, 11:24 PM
To add more feul to this awesome rivalry:

ZBo monstered out 18pts and 13 rbds on 66% accuracy in a losing effort to the Hawks.

:banana: :banana:

andremiller07
12-08-2012, 11:29 PM
BTW Griffin is now the 36th ranked defender in the entire NBA per Synergy, Zach is the 109th. Zach hasn't been "bad" defensively this year but Blake is better Andre.

Link me the site where you get this I want to see it, I want to see who's ranked where, cause I found something else from last year saying Matt Bonnar was in the top 5 best PF defenders in terms of PER and I was like wtf.

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Love how this thread was made after Griffin puts up 24 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 steals and a block in under 30 minutes today BTW. Blake is right back to his 20/10/3 games in the last two weeks or so but with much better defense. His shot looks great and so does his D.

It's actually an insult to him to compare, not an insult to Zbo.

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Link me the site where you get this I want to see it, I want to see who's ranked where, cause I found something else from last year saying Matt Bonnar was in the top 5 best PF defenders in terms of PER and I was like wtf.

http://mysynergysports.com/

Type in the player's name and wait for it to load, then click the match. That breaks down where a player is having success or failures. Click defense tab above numbers to see their defensive rankings in different categories and actual numbers. This is the most used stat measurement by NBA teams right now.

Heavincent
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Tell me what was wrong? Blake is scoring MORE than Zach despite having a poor start where he was injured the first 12-14 games. He's unquestionably a superior defender and passer. He's also a more efficient player and big. Literally the ONLY thing Zach is better at is rebounding so not sure what OP is getting at?

C'mon man, this is just homerism.

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:50 PM
C'mon man, this is just homerism.

Then fu**ing explain it bro. It's actually causing me to laugh out loud when I state nothing but facts and am being called a homer.

Scoring= Blake
Passing=Blake
Defense=Blake
Efficiency=Blake

The numbers back it up and not much needs to be said because it's not debatable. Okay so Zbo is "tougher" and rebounds more? Cool? He still doesn't score or assist like Blake. Isn't defending as well as Blake this year. Isn't as efficient. So make an argument if you guys have one, otherwords don't make intentionally stupid threads comparing players. What's more is Blake wasn't even healthy for the first 12+ games. Now that he is you're seeing a lot of 20/10/3 ish games in 30 minutes or less. Tonight Blake had 16 in the first quarter FFS. Dude was dropping post moves, swishing the 18 footer, fading from the post over defenders.

brandonislegend
12-08-2012, 11:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Clipper fans on this forum are like when you see a van pull up and like 20 people come out. Only ones picking Blake are Clipper fans that's weird.

Clippersfan86
12-08-2012, 11:55 PM

Clipper fans on this forum are like when you see a van pull up and like 20 people come out. Only ones picking Blake are Clipper fans that's weird.

People hate Blake on ISH and allow that to blind them from the facts. Doesn't have anything to do with validity.

brandonislegend
People hate Blake on ISH and allow that to blind them from the facts. Doesn't have anything to do with validity.

U so delusional.

Oh ya Eric Bledsoe is better than OJ Mayo too.

Whoah10115
CF86, it is debatable. And in all honesty, the eye is what matters, assuming people are being objective. Randolph has probably been better this season. To say it's not comparable is just not true. Randolph's combination with Gasol can't be quantified.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:00 AM
CF86, it is debatable. And in all honesty, the eye is what matters, assuming people are being objective. Randolph has probably been better this season. To say it's not comparable is just not true. Randolph's combination with Gasol can't be quantified.

Can't assess value to a player based on their synergy with a teammate, that's bogus. I didn't try to imply the gap between the players as a whole is huge but rather Blake wins by a little bit in all facets outside of rebounding. So it's a joke to say Zach is better in every way or w/e people were saying. Zach is playing 4 more minutes a game and taking more shots.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:01 AM
U so delusional.

Oh ya Eric Bledsoe is better than OJ Mayo too.

Again you repeat something I never said as if I did. I said Mayo>Bledsoe now... but that Bledsoe is on a much better contract, has great upside and is a more valuable asset long term. You're losing it man.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Can't assess value to a player based on their synergy with a teammate, that's bogus. I didn't try to imply the gap between the players as a whole is huge but rather Blake wins by a little bit in all facets outside of rebounding. So it's a joke to say Zach is better in every way or w/e people were saying. Zach is playing 4 more minutes a game and taking more shots.

When you are second in the NBA in offensive rebounds you are going to get extra shots.

devin112
12-09-2012, 12:04 AM

You think the Clippers would be better with ZBO versus Blake?

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:05 AM
When you are second in the NBA in offensive rebounds you are going to get extra shots.

Again address how Blake is scoring more in less minutes/shot attempts, is racking up about 3 times the assists, is defending better, is more efficient? You have no argument at all because you prefer to play Devil's Advocate rather than actually watch and analyze basketball. Your dislike for me has blinded you to facts, reasoning and logic.

Heavincent
12-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Then fu**ing explain it bro. It's actually causing me to laugh out loud when I state nothing but facts and am being called a homer.

Scoring= Blake
Passing=Blake
Defense=Blake
Efficiency=Blake

The numbers back it up and not much needs to be said because it's not debatable. Okay so Zbo is "tougher" and rebounds more? Cool? He still doesn't score or assist like Blake. Isn't defending as well as Blake this year. Isn't as efficient. So make an argument if you guys have one, otherwords don't make intentionally stupid threads comparing players. What's more is Blake wasn't even healthy for the first 12+ games. Now that he is you're seeing a lot of 20/10/3 ish games in 30 minutes or less. Tonight Blake had 16 in the first quarter FFS. Dude was dropping post moves, swishing the 18 footer, fading from the post over defenders.

Easy there champ.

You act like it's not even debatable or something. Zbo is a superior offensive player imo. Better shooter and more refined post game. Blake is still sloppy as shit in the post while Zbo is one of the few big men today who can actually do work in the post on a consistent basis. Who would you rather give the ball to on a crucial possession? The answer is definitely Zbo.

Griffin is still not a great defender. Don't give me that synergy shit either. I looked up Thabo Sefolosha (the best perimeter defender in the league), and he's not even ranked in the top 150 for ****'s sake.

I'd also give efficiency to Zbo. He shoots a much higher FT% and he only shoots like 2% less than Griffin on FG's. Zbo is also relied on to create his own shot (more so than Griffin).

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:07 AM
You think the Clippers would be better with ZBO versus Blake?

Yes we all saw healthy Z-bo in the playoffs the year before. And we saw Blake sitting on the bench the whole 4th quarter of every single playoff game last year for Reggie Evans and Keynon Martin.

chazzy
12-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Synergy says Kobe is easily a better defender than Bledsoe and Lebron.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Again address how Blake is scoring more in less minutes/shot attempts, is racking up about 3 times the assists, is defending better, is more efficient? You have no argument at all because you prefer to play Devil's Advocate rather than actually watch and analyze basketball. Your dislike for me has blinded you to facts, reasoning and logic.

Keep using Synergy Sports instead of watching a game for arguments. If you really think Blake Griffin is a top defender than you must think Santa Clause is coming to your house in a couple weeks. You're lying to yourself just like you did when you said you had a GF you saw all the time and a 80 hour job when someone exposed you on your "police" question saying you have no gf or job. You have 26k posts in a year of delusion.

chazzy
12-09-2012, 12:11 AM
And their efficiency is similar because of Zbos FT shooting. I trust going to him more late in games

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Easy there champ.

You act like it's not even debatable or something. Zbo is a superior offensive player imo. Better shooter and more refined post game. Blake is still sloppy as shit in the post while Zbo is one of the few big men today who can actually do work in the post on a consistent basis. Who would you rather give the ball to on a crucial possession? The answer is definitely Zbo.

Griffin is still not a great defender. Don't give me that synergy shit either. I looked up Thabo Sefolosha (the best perimeter defender in the league), and he's not even ranked in the top 150 for ****'s sake.

I'd also give efficiency to Zbo. He shoots a much higher FT% and he only shoots like 2% less than Griffin on FG's. Zbo is also relied on to create his own shot (more so than Griffin).

Even if you feel Blake isn't as good defensively as stats suggest, he's better than Zach and if you've watched Blake this year it would be clear. If you want shooting efficiency use both EFG% and TS% both in which Blake beats Zach. This accounts for FT percentage. Also this year at least Blake is shooting a much better percentage than Zach from midrange on 5 attempts a game.

Whether or not Zach's a prettier/more versatile post player doesn't mean dick. Bottom line is production+efficiency and Blake beats Zach on offense easily when you factor in both scoring and passing. The ONLY thing that makes this a debate for the most part is Zach's 4 rpg edge currently, although that gap is being closed as the season goes on.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Keep using Synergy Sports instead of watching a game for arguments. If you really think Blake Griffin is a top defender than you must think Santa Clause is coming to your house in a couple weeks. You're lying to yourself just like you did when you said you had a GF you saw all the time and a 80 hour job when someone exposed you on your "police" question saying you have no gf or job. You have 26k posts in a year of delusion.

Did you bother to check the date? That was from a year and a half ago when I DIDN'T have a job :roll: . Calm down there Sherlock Holmes. I watch plenty but since you guys don't listen to your eyes, why not show the stats backing up that claim?

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Even if you feel Blake isn't as good defensively as stats suggest, he's better than Zach and if you've watched Blake this year it would be clear. If you want shooting efficiency use both EFG% and TS% both in which Blake beats Zach. This accounts for FT percentage. Also this year at least Blake is shooting a much better percentage than Zach from midrange on 5 attempts a game.

Whether or not Zach's a prettier/more versatile post player doesn't mean dick. Bottom line is production+efficiency and Blake beats Zach on offense easily when you factor in both scoring and passing. The ONLY thing that makes this a debate for the most part is Zach's 4 rpg edge currently, although that gap is being closed as the season goes on.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Zach Randolph is averaging 1.4 assists to Griffin's nearly 3.5. Blake's scoring more on less shots and 4 less minutes a game. Blake's also more efficient in all shooting metrics and has shot better than Zach from midrange this year. Not to mention he gets far more traps and double teams than Zach has ever seen in his entire career. I don't see a case for Zach on the offensive end or defensive end outside of maybe intangibles and rebounding.

If Zach is so much harder to stop on offense why don't teams double team him as much as they do Blake? Weird how that works...

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Zach Randolph is averaging 1.4 assists to Griffin's nearly 3.5. Blake's scoring more on less shots and 4 less minutes a game. Blake's also more efficient in all shooting metrics and has shot better than Zach from midrange this year. Not to mention he gets far more traps and double teams than Zach has ever seen in his entire career. I don't see a case for Zach on the offensive end or defensive end outside of maybe intangibles and rebounding.

If Zach is so much harder to stop on offense why don't teams double team him as much as they do Blake? Weird how that works...

Maybe because the Grizzlies have weapons all around him, Gasol (top 2 center), Conley (most underrated PG in the league), Rudy Gay (great scorer).

and Griffin has...CP3 who isn't even looking to score atm and uhh DJ? Butler? idk

Its easier to double when the other players aren't great scorers.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:24 AM
Maybe because the Grizzlies have weapons all around him, Gasol (top 2 center), Conley (most underrated PG in the league), Rudy Gay (great scorer).

and Griffin has...CP3 who isn't even looking to score atm and uhh DJ? Butler? idk

Its easier to double when the other players aren't great scorers.

Clippers have far more offensive weapons than the Grizzlies. Clippers are the 2nd ranked offense after today, Grizzlies the 8th and that's with the Clippers being pretty shorthanded. Odom is finally rounding into shape and Billups and Hill should both return next week. So that excuse doesn't fly. Grizzlies don't scare anybody on offense so that doesn't have dick to do with double teams.

Heavincent
12-09-2012, 12:26 AM

What makes Blake so vastly superior to Zbo defensively? Yeah, nothing. Lets be real, neither of them are anything to write home about in terms of defense, so it can't really be used as an argument for either one of them.

LOL at Griffin beating Zbo "easily" on offense. That's bullshit and you know it. Being a great post player with good fundamentals "doesn't mean dick"? Once again, that's complete crap. Zbo can actually close games out because of his skill and fundamentals. When has Griffin ever closed a game out?

Blake Griffin is a better passer and is obviously more athletic. I'll give just about everything else to Zbo. Defense is pretty much a wash, as neither of them are really anything special on that end of the court.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:28 AM
What makes Blake so vastly superior to Zbo defensively? Yeah, nothing. Lets be real, neither of them or anything to write home about in terms of defense, so it can't really be used as an argument for either one of them.

LOL at Griffin beeating Zbo "easily" on offense. That's bullshit and you know it. Being a great post player with good fundamentals "doesn't mean dick"? Once again, that's complete crap. Zbo can actually close games out because of his skill and fundamentals. When has Griffin ever closed a game out?

Blake Griffin is a better passer and is obviously more athletic. I'll give just about everything else to Zbo. Defense is pretty much a wash, as neither of them are really anything special on that end of the court.

I already explained this. Collectively Zach has a case, although not a strong one. When you break down each facet of basketball though Blake has a small to decent edge outside of rebounding which makes him the better player logically.

BTW no I'm not okay with you calling them equal defenders because they aren't. Gap may again not be massive but Blake's clearly been better defensively than Zach this year and all forms of defensive metrics including defensive rating and Synergy show that. Just watch him play more and it will become clear.

How skilled was Shaq's post game compared to many others? It was terrible. But he was so EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT and DOMINANT at the rim/deep post that it didn't matter right? This has been argued countless times and I don't care to carry it on but the bottom line is production+efficiency>>>>>style in sports. Sure a more versatile skillset is helpful but if Blake's superior athleticism and strength advantage is allowing him to score far more in the post.... Zach isn't the better post player, period.

DMV2
12-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Griffin played great in Utah a few games ago. He had an awful start to the season but it looks like he's turning it around lately.

Haven't watched the Grizz or Z-bo, or I can't compare. But Griffin is back to normal again after that bad start.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Griffin played great in Utah a few games ago. He had an awful start to the season but it looks like he's turning it around lately.

Haven't watched the Grizz or Z-bo, or I can't compare. But Griffin is back to normal again after that bad start.

Did you notice his big defensive improvements and that he's not playing matador defense anymore?

Heavincent
12-09-2012, 12:32 AM
I already explained this. Collectively Zach has a case, although not a strong one. When you break down each facet of basketball though Blake has a small to decent edge outside of rebounding which makes him the better player logically.

BTW no I'm not okay with you calling them equal defenders because they aren't. Gap may again not be massive but Blake's clearly been better defensively than Zach this year and all forms of defensive metrics including defensive rating and Synergy show that. Just watch him play more and it will become clear.

Except Griffin doesn't have an edge at all offensively.

I don't really give a shit about defensive metrics. You have to watch the games to see how good a guy is at defense. Synergy shouldn't be used as an argument considering how absurd the rankings are. It doesn't mean shit to me.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 12:34 AM

he didn't really have a bad start, the only game he really struggled in was against new orleans. beyond that he is having his best season by far and the numbers don't indicate that but if u watch the games it is very easy to see. the main reason the numbers have looked bad is he hasn't really done much in the second half because when the clippers win it is usually a blowout, and when they lose it is just chris paul trying really hard to get them back in the game in the 3rd and 4th with very few touches given to griffin.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Except Griffin doesn't have an edge at all offensively.

I don't really give a shit about defensive metrics. You have to watch the games to see how good a guy is at defense. Synergy shouldn't be used as an argument considering how absurd the rankings are. It doesn't mean shit to me.

How can you argue with the very essence of what defense means? Synergy basically tracks the stops you get in all situations. That's the bottom line of defense so not sure what you disagree so strongly with. Griffin stops his man more of the time and in more situations than Zach. Even last year Griffin was a slightly better defender than Zach so if you didn't notice then, you aren't watching enough to give opinions.

This is in ADDITION to what I see/watch, not in replacement of. I can't tell you how many games this year I've said to myself wow... Griffin is playing awesome defense. I have NEVER in my life said that about Zach and he was a Clipper for a year so has nothing to do with homer or not. It's just the truth.

Also if I tell you a guy scores MORE on LESS shots, minutes and a higher efficiency.... as well as he more than doubles the assists of the other player what can you argue that he's not a better offensive player?

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:37 AM

How skilled was Shaq's post game compared to many others? It was terrible. But he was so EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT and DOMINANT at the rim/deep post that it didn't matter right? This has been argued countless times and I don't care to carry it on but the bottom line is production+efficiency>>>>>style in sports. Sure a more versatile skillset is helpful but if Blake's superior athleticism and strength advantage is allowing him to score far more in the post.... Zach isn't the better post player, period.
wow you really did go full retard have you ever in your life seen Shaq play?

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:40 AM
wow you really did go full retard have you ever in your life seen Shaq play?

Zach Randolph's post moves>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq's. Get it now? You really did go full lack of reading comprehension.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Someone that takes over 4th quarters because of his offensive rep or someone that sits in the 4th quarter to Reggie Evans and Kenyon martin because he's a liability. Yeah he's better offensively for sure.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Someone that takes over 4th quarters because of his offensive rep or someone that sits in the 4th quarter to Reggie Evans and Kenyon martin because he's a liability. Yeah he's better offensively for sure.

^this never happened. you can't criticize clippersfan for making things up and then do the exact the same thing. you have almost become him and it's sad. you can't let that waste of life get to your head. the only 4th quarter blake ever sat was in game 7 where the whole clipper team essentially sat because he was injured and the clipper bench was dominating the grizzlies starters. there was no need for him in that game.

blake is just as good if not better than zach offensively and to suggest that this isn't true is fcking stupid and clippersfanesque. the only clear advantage randolph has is offensive rebounding which doesn't necessarily make him a better player. blake is a much better finisher and fast break player which people like to forget but means a lot especially for a team like the clippers who get tons of steals. yea a team would rather have randolph getting offensive boards but they would much rather have blake running the court.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:46 AM

Too bad you haven't watched games because you keep spreading lies which get shot down by facts and just make you look really pathetic grasping at straws. Blake has NEVER in his career sat in the 4th outside of the Memphis series AFTER his injury occured. It was due to injury obviously... because he was sitting out 10+ minutes in the 4th quarter. You can make up as many stories as you want, doesn't mean it's true.

Again though all of you fail to make a logical and evidence backed claim so you guys can shove it and keep crying while you take another L from me.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 12:50 AM
^this never happened. you can't criticize clippersfan for making things up and then do the exact the same thing. you have almost become him and it's sad. you can't let that waste of life get to your head. the only 4th quarter blake ever sat was in game 7 where the whole clipper team essentially sat because he was injured and the clipper bench was dominating the grizzlies starters. there was no need for him in that game.

blake is just as good if not better than zach offensively and to suggest that this isn't true is fcking stupid and clippersfanesque. the only clear advantage randolph has is offensive rebounding which doesn't necessarily make him a better player. blake is a much better finisher and fast break player which people like to forget but means a lot especially for a team like the clippers who get tons of steals. yea a team would rather have randolph getting offensive boards but they would much rather have blake running the court.
Another Clipper fan defending Blake surprise surprise any unbiased fan with a brain knows the truth. Yawn.

Heavincent
12-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Again though all of you fail to make a logical and evidence backed claim so you guys can shove it and keep crying while you take another L from me.

I hope this stupid crap isn't directed at me. I didn't throw any insults at you or Griffin/the Clippers. If anything, I'm the voice of reason here, as I'm pretty much neutral on the subject. Don't know what I'd be "crying about".

Anyway, I think I'm done here since we're pretty much going in circles at this point, and you seem to have completely lost it.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Another Clipper fan defending Blake surprise surprise any unbiased fan with a brain knows the truth. Yawn.

gotdamn this shit is so sad, u used to be a solid ass grizzlies fan. ever since that series u've turned the worst anti clipper fck boy of all time. i made real and honest points and u reply with this shit?

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I hope this stupid crap isn't directed at me. I didn't throw any insults at you or Griffin/the Clippers. If anything, I'm the voice of reason here, as I'm pretty much neutral on the subject. Don't know what I'd be "crying about".

Anyway, I think I'm done here since we're pretty much going in circles at this point, and you seem to have completely lost it.

No it's not directed at you. You're a fair poster mostly but in this case you're not really supporting your case either. You keep disagreeing without elaborating on why. Blake scores more on less shots, less minutes. Blake assists and passes way more. Blake has shot better from midrange this year and has a better all around shooting efficiency. So why is Blake not a better offensive player?

Also stats aside.. just watch some recent game footage from both players and I guarantee you 100 percent you will come back saying Blake is the better defender this year and admit you were wrong that they were a wash. I say this because I think you're a reasonable guy who just hasn't paid attention to either's defense this year.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Clipper fans win, Blake is better than Z-bo and Santa Clause is real, RIP basketball should be played on synergy sports instead of the court.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr1fe5gjjOo

The root of all of Brandon's anger problems towards the Clippers. Same denial and cocky attitude of Zach Randolph who swore they were the better team and actually cussed out Clippers fans and said "We are going back to Memphis sorry mother fu**ers". Went back to Memphis and left with towels on your heads crying :cry: :cry: :cry: .

NuggetsFan
12-09-2012, 01:02 AM
I had a good laugh at Blake being one of the better defenders in the league. Look at that synergy sports thing, which is no doubt extremely cool but they have Gallo ranked like the 15th best defender in the league? :lol

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Clipper fans win, Blake is better than Z-bo and Santa Clause is real, RIP basketball should be played on synergy sports instead of the court.

i'm not that stupid shit and don't group me in with him u fck. i don't think blake is clearly better than zach at all. u would be dumb to think that. they are both top power forwards and have been for the past 3 years. if randolph is better though it isn't significant. taking the position that blake isn't even in randolph's league is fcking insane and exactly the same as what clippersfan does with the clippers all day.

i've only seen randolph play like 3 times this season and i know u haven't seen blake more than 10 times this season.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:04 AM
I had a good laugh at Blake being one of the better defenders in the league. Look at that synergy sports thing, which is no doubt extremely cool but they have Gallo ranked like the 15th best defender in the league? :lol

First off Gallo is a known solid defender going back to NY... so not like dude is sh**. It doesn't mean he's in general better because the rankings can change a ton in just one amazing or terrible game this early in the season. What it means is to this point Gallo has played good defense and it's not debatable really considering it breaks down situations by possession.

You don't have to agree with the numbers or ranking of Blake as I said to know he's been a better defender than Zach this year or even last year.

Heavincent
12-09-2012, 01:07 AM
No it's not directed at you. You're a fair poster mostly but in this case you're not really supporting your case either. You keep disagreeing without elaborating on why. Blake scores more on less shots, less minutes. Blake assists and passes way more. Blake has shot better from midrange this year and has a better all around shooting efficiency. So why is Blake not a better offensive player?

Also stats aside.. just watch some recent game footage from both players and I guarantee you 100 percent you will come back saying Blake is the better defender this year and admit you were wrong that they were a wash. I say this because I think you're a reasonable guy who just hasn't paid attention to either's defense this year.

Alright then.

We've kind of been over everything already. In terms of stats, they're pretty much even offensively, but I give Zbo the edge because he is a better shooter and is more skilled. Like I said, I'd much rather give the ball to Zbo on a crucial possession as I feel he is better at creating his own shot. Lets not forget that Griffin has one of the best floor generals passing to him and getting him easy looks. Zbo doesn't have that luxury.

I've watched about 7 or 8 Clipper games this year, and I can't say I've been THAT impressed by Griffin's D. It's definitely improved, but just not enough to give him much of an edge at all. Lets not act like you can just walk into the paint and score easily on Memphis. They have one of the most formidable front courts in the league. It's not like Zbo is a matador defender. But like I said, I'm not giving him the edge either. And about synergy, I just don't use it because a lot of the rankings are a complete joke. Thabo's not even ranked in the top 150. Credibility pretty much went out the window right there.

chazzy
12-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Synergy says Kobe is easily a better defender than Bledsoe and Lebron.
hey

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:11 AM
hey

Well that wouldn't be particularly surprising. Bledsoe isn't logging enough minutes to really swing his numbers and lately has been taking a dip defensively, gambling every time. Lebron has also been much lazier and less effective on D this year. Kobe on the otherhand is having almost yet another revival year and while his defensive merit has been mostly reputation in recent years, he's obviously still CAPABLE of great defense at times.

If this was let's say Nash ranking above Bledsoe and Lebron defensively I'd agree with your point but Kobe is a very capable and respected defender in his own right. Also I try to use another formula in combination with Synergy like defensive rating where Bledsoe beats both Lebron and Kobe this year and Griffin beats Zach by quite a bit despite the Grizzlies being the top defense in the NBA.

UtahJazzFan88
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Synergy's defensive rankings have always been puzzling to me, it seems like their system would take into account when there's a missing rotation or helping someones else's guy and they score on you, but it's not your guy.

Defense is a hard thing to really rank without many statistics behind it, much of it is subjective and using the eye test.

Darius
12-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Blake is actually playing pretty good defense this year. Watch the games and you'll see.

ZBo has clearly been better overall thus far this yr but Blake has finally looked like his old self past 3-4 games so we'll see where it stands @ the Allstar break.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Synergy's defensive rankings have always been puzzling to me, it seems like their system would take into account when there's a missing rotation or helping someones else's guy and they score on you, but it's not your guy.

Defense is a hard thing to really rank without many statistics behind it, much of it is subjective and using the eye test.

Just like all advanced stats by themselves they are flawed and anomalies DO exist. Which is why I combine 2-3 different stats. For example when assessing if a player is efficient on offense combine BOTH EFG+TS which are the main efficiency metrics. When looking at defense combine plus and minus, Synergy and defensive RTG.

notatop29pg
12-09-2012, 01:24 AM
To answer the actual question... up until the last couple of games Zbo has been far better. But Blake is coming alive lately and will leave Zach behind if he keeps it up.

Going forward i'd take Blake, if it were playoffs tomorrow id take Zach.

Neither play defense, but Zach is tougher and less prone to being mind f*cked out of the game.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:26 AM
To answer the actual question... up until the last couple of games Zbo has been far better. But Blake is coming alive lately and will leave Zach behind if he keeps it up.

Going forward i'd take Blake, if it were playoffs tomorrow id take Zach.

Neither play defense, but Zach is tougher and less prone to being mind f*cked out of the game.

I agree 100 percent on the assessment outside of the no defense part. Blake has played very effective and good D this year. Remember I shredded Blake's poor D his first two years so I'm one of the people you should listen to if I say Blake's playing great D. I don't miss games and I'll happily admit his defensive issues if they exist.

notatop29pg
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
I agree 100 percent on the assessment outside of the no defense part. Blake has played very effective and good D this year. Remember I shredded Blake's poor D his first two years so I'm one of the people you should listen to if I say Blake's playing great D. I don't miss games and I'll happily admit his defensive issues if they exist.

He plays "athlete defense" in that he relys on his physical tools to make up for a lack of defensive comprehension and intensity. Most guys with his kind of athleticism can play solid D if they feel like it, but he still slacks a bit because he trusts that his hops/speed will make up for it.

It doesnt matter though, he's getting there. you can see the confidence coming back, looks at about 70% now.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM
How many times in this thread are you gonna tell yourself Blake griffin plays good defense stop beating a dead horse.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 01:35 AM
He plays "athlete defense" in that he relys on his physical tools to make up for a lack of defensive comprehension and intensity. Most guys with his kind of athleticism can play solid D if they feel like it, but he still slacks a bit because he trusts that his hops/speed will make up for it.

It doesnt matter though, he's getting there. you can see the confidence coming back, looks at about 70% now.

Well I agree he's not a fundamentally good defender and that his defense is based on athleticism but it's been effective and good nonetheless. The athleticism isn't something he shouldn't utilize right? The skills and detail work is coming along slowly but surely :cheers: .

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 01:37 AM
He is similar to Amare on defense with T-rex arms.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
zbo does command double teams

blake griffin on the other hand is left on a dessert island and shoots uncontested jump shots.Do your synergy stats you always bring up point out that griffin doesnt have a defender within 10 feet when he has the ball 15 ft away from the hoop? People actually respect zbos shot.

zbo is a better shooter, rebounder, post player,and is actually clutch. You can use all the advance stats like the nerd you are and stuff them up your asss. Zbo can take over a game by himself. Blake is either left wide open or is spoon fed from the best PG in the league. The only thing blake griffin is better that than zbo offensively is dunking. Literally the only thing.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Defense, passing and scoring are more important than rebounding, clutch and jumper for a PF. By the end of this season,everybody will call Blake the best PF in the game mark my words.

TheMarkMadsen
12-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Defense, passing and scoring are more important than rebounding, clutch and jumper for a PF. By the end of this season,everybody will call Blake the best PF in the game mark my words.

Passing is more important than rebounding for a PF? :lol

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
passing is more important than rebounding for a PF?:roll::roll:

Clutch is clutch you fvcking clown. It has nothing to do with position. Its the ability to take over . And zbo is a better scorer, dont even give me that advanced symetrics bullshit. Everyone in the league would tell you he is. He actually has an arsenal of different ways to score. Blake is more athletic, but zbo is much tougher on D. Its basically a wash. And im sure if blake finishes the season averaging 15/8/3 you will still think he was the best PF in the game. Delusional

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Passing is more important than rebounding for a PF? :lol

I'm saying the combination, not by themselves. Blake is doing everything better outside of rebounding. Blake doesn't need to be clutch with CP3, Billups and Crawford but has had plenty of clutch moments in his early career, especially his rookie year.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:42 PM
passing is more important than rebounding for a PF?:roll::roll:

Clutch is clutch you fvcking clown. It has nothing to do with position. Its the ability to take over . And zbo is a better scorer, dont even give me that advanced symetrics bullshit. Everyone in the league would tell you he is. He actually has an arsenal of different ways to score. Blake is more athletic, but zbo is much tougher on D. Its basically a wash. And im sure if blake finishes the season averaging 15/8/3 you will still think he was the best PF in the game. Delusional

Blake Griffin has went from the numbers you just said to 18 ppg, 9 rpg, 3.5 apg and 1.5 spg despite a very rough start and that's just in the last week or so. Blake will easily be back to 21/10/3+ by season end while Zach's stats keep dropping. Also this circular debate has happened a million times.... doesn't matter who has a bigger arsenal. Bottom line is production+efficiency, style doesn't mean shit.

If a guy scores 25 points on nothing more than dunks and post moves vs a guy who scores 20 ppg on a variety of moves, the 25 ppg scorer is better because what he's doing is obviously more effective. Blake has a better jumper than Zach this year and in the post is far more effective at getting buckets, although it's less pretty.

Blake's PPG is higher on LESS shots and LESS minutes and he's scoring more efficiently. Zach has zero case over Blake as a better scorer. More versatile one sure but not better.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 03:45 PM
. Everyone in the league would tell you he is. He actually has an arsenal of different ways to score.

how did you get this? the main ways zach can score are by shooting jumpers, making shots in the post, or tip-ins. blake can score off jumpers, in the post, half court alley oops, in transition, pick n roll. how is that not an arsenal of different ways to score? neither are shooting 3 pointers.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 03:49 PM
the only clear advantage randolph has is offensive rebounding which doesn't necessarily make him a better player. blake is a much better finisher and fast break player which people like to forget but means a lot especially for a team like the clippers who get tons of steals. yea a team would rather have randolph getting offensive boards but they would much rather have blake running the court.

here's the main difference and everyone decided to ignore the post that pointed it out. everything else is pretty much even. offensive rebounding can win you a lot of games but teams have been able to win without being good at rebounding. having one of the 5 best finishers in the game is nice but teams like the spurs prove it isn't necessary at all.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:50 PM
After a subpar start where Blake was injured and looked passive he's been incredible the last 5 games. His numbers in December are....

22 ppg, 10.5 rpg, 3 apg and 2 spg on 62 percent shooting from the field and 55+ from midrange in only 30 minutes a game. What's scary is I still expect him to improve this year.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Blake Griffin has went from the numbers you just said to 18 ppg, 9 rpg, 3.5 apg and 1.5 spg despite a very rough start and that's just in the last week or so. Blake will easily be back to 21/10/3+ by season end while Zach's stats keep dropping. Also this circular debate has happened a million times.... doesn't matter who has a bigger arsenal. Bottom line is production+efficiency, style doesn't mean shit.

If a guy scores 25 points on nothing more than dunks and post moves vs a guy who scores 20 ppg on a variety of moves, the 25 ppg scorer is better because what he's doing is obviously more effective. Blake has a better jumper than Zach this year and in the post is far more effective at getting buckets, although it's less pretty.

Blake's PPG is higher on LESS shots and LESS minutes and he's scoring more efficiently. Zach has zero case over Blake as a better scorer. More versatile one sure but not better.

zbo just put up 38 and 22 the other night, yet his stats are going down? Its useless arguing. You are going to be the homer you are and theres nothing anyone can do to change your mind.
Passing is more important than rebounding and being clutch has no value. A wide open blake griffin shoots a higher percentage than a guarded randolph. with the game on the line you would rather have the ball in blake griffins hands than zbos .

TheMarkMadsen
12-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm saying the combination, not by themselves. Blake is doing everything better outside of rebounding. Blake doesn't need to be clutch with CP3, Billups and Crawford but has had plenty of clutch moments in his early career, especially his rookie year.

A lot of clutch moments in a 50 loss season.. i'll take your word for it.

And rebounding is the most important/second most important thing a Power Forward can do, and like you've already mentioned LAC has more than 1 scoring option so would it not benefit the team for Griffin to focus more on rebounding?

Also, you say Griffins a better defender, so how do you explain Memphis having the # 1 defense in the league? Zach Randolph has played the 2nd most amount of minutes on the best defensive team in the league. The dude is not a bad defender as is a better defender than Blake Griffin.

Also, majority of Blakes points come off feeds from Cp3 or fast break/ in transition. Blake CANT create his on shot consitently which will be a major factor in the LAC not being able to make it past the 2nd round.

TeamLAC
12-09-2012, 03:54 PM
zbo just put up 38 and 22 the other night, yet his stats are going down? Its useless arguing. You are going to be the homer you are and theres nothing anyone can do to change your mind.
Passing is more important than rebounding and being clutch has no value. A wide open blake griffin shoots a higher percentage than a guarded randolph. with the game on the line you would rather have the ball in blake griffins hands than zbos .
you knew what you were getting yourself into when going against cf86 lol

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:56 PM

And rebounding is the most important/second most important thing a Power Forward can do, and like you've already mentioned LAC has more than 1 scoring option so would it not benefit the team for Griffin to focus more on rebounding?

Also, you say Griffins a better defender, so how do you explain Memphis having the # 1 defense in the league? Zach Randolph has played the 2nd most amount of minutes on the best defensive team in the league. The dude is not a bad defender as is a better defender than Blake Griffin.

Also, majority of Blakes points come off feeds from Cp3 or fast break/ in transition. Blake CANT create his on shot consitently which will be a major factor in the LAC not being able to make it past the 2nd round.

Actually the fact that Blake Griffin has a better defensive RTG and synergy breakdowns DESPITE Zach being on a superior defensive TEAM shows exactly why Blake is better. Zach is the weak link on the Grizzlies defensively. This year he's been "solid" but Blake has been better.

Also people constantly say Blake is spoon fed but why did he score more effectively as a rookie then when guys like Bledsoe were starting nearly 30 games? Blake absolutely does not need CP3 to spoon feed him because he can take anybody in the league in the post. Hell he even schooled his arch nemesis Chuck Hayes in their recent matchup. He was hitting the jumper in his face and blowing by him whenever he wanted.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 03:57 PM

He also cant shoot free throws.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
clippersfan says dumb stuff! we already knew that! ignore his posts and actually read mine where i'm actually making valid points please.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 03:58 PM
you knew what you were getting yourself into when going against cf86 lol

No he made a mistake of not doing research, has nothing to do with me. Zach is having a very nice December but it's anchored by two dominant games and two subpar ones. I didn't mean his game was declining I was referring to his one advantage over Blake (rebounding) going down from about 15 rpg not long ago down to less than 13 rpg now. I think by season end both players will be in the 10-12 range.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Actually the fact that Blake Griffin has a better defensive RTG and synergy breakdowns DESPITE Zach being on a superior defensive TEAM shows exactly why Blake is better. Zach is the weak link on the Grizzlies defensively. This year he's been "solid" but Blake has been better.

Also people constantly say Blake is spoon fed but why did he score more effectively as a rookie then when guys like Bledsoe were starting nearly 30 games? Blake absolutely does not need CP3 to spoon feed him because he can take anybody in the league in the post. Hell he even schooled his arch nemesis Chuck Hayes in their recent matchup. He was hitting the jumper in his face and blowing by him whenever he wanted.

do you realize how much of a nerd you sound like being the only person who brings up these stupid synergy ratings and other BS. Ball dont lie.

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM

this isn't true at all. neither of these things are true. this is the stupidest shit i'e ever read regarding griffin. one of the main things people have criticized griffin for is not learning how to utilize playing with paul. yeah he does score 4-6 points off of an assist from paul but it definitely could be way higher. the actual majority of his points come from isolations in the high and low post (this is coming from someone who has seen 98% of blake's career u can trust me).

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:01 PM
No he made a mistake of not doing research, has nothing to do with me. Zach is having a very nice December but it's anchored by two dominant games and two subpar ones. I didn't mean his game was declining I was referring to his one advantage over Blake (rebounding) going down from about 15 rpg not long ago down to less than 13 rpg now. I think by season end both players will be in the 10-12 range.

lol, thats the point. all you do is research. Just looking for the numbers. I watch both teams every game. You can read off all these fvcking statistics and it wont mean anything to me.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:03 PM
do you realize how much of a nerd you sound like being the only person who brings up these stupid synergy ratings and other BS. Ball dont lie.

Yea it's better to not list any evidence and just talk out of the ass like you do when you clearly don't watch Clippers games. Blake's up 8 percent from the free throw line and it should be around 65 percent by season end so not sure why you list it as a liability when he's hit some key ones this year and improved it a lot.

Sorry I'm a nerd for trying to add numbers to substantiate my claims rather than doing what you do and just calling people idiots, nerds etc and talking a bunch of jibberish.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:04 PM
lol, thats the point. all you do is research. Just looking for the numbers. I watch both teams every game. You can read off all these fvcking statistics and it wont mean anything to me.

You watch the Clippers every game despite hating them? :biggums:. Shows how bitter/hateful you are if you do because you're not actually perceiving reality when you watch.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Yea it's better to not list any evidence and just talk out of the ass like you do when you clearly don't watch Clippers games. Blake's up 8 percent from the free throw line and it should be around 65 percent by season end so not sure why you list it as a liability when he's hit some key ones this year and improved it a lot.

Sorry I'm a nerd for trying to add numbers to substantiate my claims rather than doing what you do and just calling people idiots, nerds etc and talking a bunch of jibberish.

65% FT shooting:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:05 PM
65% FT shooting:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

3rd year player>>>9th year player already when nowhere near his prime :bowdown: :bowdown: .

http://stk.dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Blake-Griffin.jpg

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 04:06 PM
:roll: I've lost it :roll: :roll: hahahahah omfg I told myself u wouldn't post in this thread again but this is post of the year. :roll: :roll:

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 04:06 PM
op is such a god damn joke. how are you gonna make a thread like this and instead of having a discussion with any of the sane posters who are willing to and are posting in here you just want to waste your time with the clippersfan who everyone knew would have an insane beyond homer opinion on this? shit is so gay.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:07 PM
You watch the Clippers every game despite hating them? :biggums:. Shows how bitter/hateful you are if you do because you're not actually perceiving reality when you watch.

I watch a lot of games from lots of teams. Yes i hate the clippers. doesnt mean i dont enjoy watching games. You obviously watch the grizzlies amirite? Bc if not then you are basing all of your anti zbo sh1t on your syngergy crap instead of watching THE GAMES. the games being the real things that matter.

TeamLAC
12-09-2012, 04:08 PM
I watch a lot of games from lots of teams. Yes i hate the clippers. doesnt mean i dont enjoy watching games. You obviously watch the grizzlies amirite? Bc if not then you are basing all of your anti zbo sh1t on your syngergy crap instead of watching THE GAMES. the games being the real things that matter.
both of you shut uuuuup

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:08 PM
:roll: I've lost it :roll: :roll: hahahahah omfg I told myself u wouldn't post in this thread again but this is post of the year. :roll: :roll:

Man you're becoming less and less intelligent as time goes on. Right after I mentioned that the COMBINATION of those things was greater, not singularly yet you STILL quote it out of context and troll. You've really lost your mind man, even your buddies here are telling you.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:09 PM
op is such a god damn joke. how are you gonna make a thread like this and instead of having a discussion with any of the sane posters who are willing to and are posting in here you just want to waste your time with the clippersfan who everyone knew would have an insane beyond homer opinion on this? shit is so gay.
i started this thread yesterday and didnt post anything until about 1 hour ago. cf86 has been the only one in the thread dude. discuss away. I am all ears. But it is hard to discuss when you have a clown like cf spewing diarrhea out of his mouth

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM

I think Zach is a top 5 PF, underrated and probably a deserving all star. I also feel the Grizzlies are a legit contender. Just because I think Blake is a better player doesn't mean I'm anti Zbo at all. Unlike you who regularly shreds Blake and the Clippers. I'm not replacing watching the games with stats. I'm adding stats to it which gives it a stronger foundation. Stats are a tool to be used in combination with viewing, not by themselves.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Man you're becoming less and less intelligent as time goes on. Right after I mentioned that the COMBINATION of those things was greater, not singularly yet you STILL quote it out of context and troll. You've really lost your mind man, even your buddies here are telling you.
How about you talk about the overall and wnd how Z-bo is a much better player than Griffin at this stage instead of picking 3, random ass stats.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:14 PM
How about you talk about the overall and wnd how Z-bo is a much better player than Griffin at this stage instead of picking 3, random ass stats.

Scoring, defense and assists are random ass stats? They are MAIN attributes of basketball unlike versatility in the post and clutch :oldlol: .

Scoring=Blake
Defense=Blake
Passing=Blake
Rebounding=Zbo
Efficiency=Blake

Those are the 5 main attributes of basketball.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:16 PM
I think Zach is a top 5 PF, underrated and probably a deserving all star. I also feel the Grizzlies are a legit contender. Just because I think Blake is a better player doesn't mean I'm anti Zbo at all. Unlike you who regularly shreds Blake and the Clippers. I'm not replacing watching the games with stats. I'm adding stats to it which gives it a stronger foundation. Stats are a tool to be used in combination with viewing, not by themselves.

i dont rip the clippers at all. I rip you. You are the one who rips their own team when they are not doing good. CP3 is the best pg in the game. crawford is a beast. Bledsoe is a perfect player to come off the bench. The clipps are legit. now i do think griffin is over rated, but thats about it. dont mistake me making fun of you with hating the clipps

Al Thornton
12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
i started this thread yesterday and didnt post anything until about 1 hour ago. cf86 has been the only one in the thread dude. discuss away. I am all ears. But it is hard to discuss when you have a clown like cf spewing diarrhea out of his mouth

all my posts have been ignored so far. it's really easy to ignore him. add him to your ignore list. i wouldn't have seen any of his stupid fcking posts if you guys weren't quoting him everywhere.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:19 PM
i dont rip the clippers at all. I rip you. You are the one who rips their own team when they are not doing good. CP3 is the best pg in the game. crawford is a beast. Bledsoe is a perfect player to come off the bench. The clipps are legit. now i do think griffin is over rated, but thats about it. dont mistake me making fun of you with hating the clipps

You always talk about how much you hate the Clippers. This thread is about Blake Griffin... who you think is an overrated dunker which tells me you haven't watched him much the last two seasons. Blake is taking half of his shots outside the paint this year and has been very good with the jumper. His defense has been very solid to good most of the year and his free throw shooting has improved quite a bit.

Blake's game is almost unrecognizable this year yet you keep talking like he's the same player as before so why should I believe you're watching every game and enjoy the Clippers?

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Scoring, defense and assists are random ass stats? They are MAIN attributes of basketball unlike versatility in the post and clutch :oldlol: .

Scoring=Blake
Defense=Blake
Passing=Blake
Rebounding=Zbo
Efficiency=Blake

Those are the 5 main attributes of basketball.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/cc4/513/56c/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-in-denial-but-when-i-am-it-s-obvious-aed264.jpg

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:25 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/cc4/513/56c/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-m-not-always-in-denial-but-when-i-am-it-s-obvious-aed264.jpg

Would you mind backing it up with facts like I have? I'll repeat yet again.

Scoring= Blake is scoring MORE ppg on LESS shots, LESS minutes and a lower usage rate. Blake has scored more than Zach in the last two seasons as well.

Defense= Blake has a better on/off court differential, better defensive RTG and Synergy defense numbers. Zach's on a better defensive team so his numbers will be inflated on D, even then Blake's are better.

Passing= Blake is a career 3.5 apg player, Zach is putting up less than 1.5 apg this year to Blake's nearly 3.5 so not sure how this is debatable.

Efficiency= Blake has a better EFG% and TS% than Zach and the one thing Zach had an edge in before (shooting) Blake is beating him at this year with a better midrange jumper.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Would you mind backing it up with facts like I have? I'll repeat yet again.

Scoring= Blake is scoring MORE ppg on LESS shots, LESS minutes and a lower usage rate. Blake has scored more than Zach in the last two seasons as well.

Defense= Blake has a better on/off court differential, better defensive RTG and Synergy defense numbers. Zach's on a better defensive team so his numbers will be inflated on D and even then Blake's are better.

Passing= Blake is a career 3.5 apg player, Zach is putting up less than 1.5 apg this year to Blake's nearly 3.5 so not sure how this is debatable.

Efficiency= Blake has a better EFG% and TS% than Zach and the one thing Zach had an edge in before (shooting) Blake is beating him at this year with a better midrange jumper.

Its too bad basketball is a sport and not a computer game.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:27 PM

That's your answer? :biggums: . You must have rabies with the way your mind is degrading so quickly.

ncrizzle
12-09-2012, 04:30 PM
You always talk about how much you hate the Clippers. This thread is about Blake Griffin... who you think is an overrated dunker which tells me you haven't watched him much the last two seasons. Blake is taking half of his shots outside the paint this year and has been very good with the jumper. His defense has been very solid to good most of the year and his free throw shooting has improved quite a bit.

Blake's game is almost unrecognizable this year yet you keep talking like he's the same player as before so why should I believe you're watching every game and enjoy the Clippers?

i didnt say he is the same player. where are you digging this shit up from? his jumper has improved, although he has been left wide open half the times. He still relies on his athleticism too much. Yes i hate the clippers. I dont like a lot of teams. But i respect them. Isnt that all you ask of people? to just give your clipps some respect? well i do. Im done with this thread for now. holla

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:32 PM
i didnt say he is the same player. where are you digging this shit up from? his jumper has improved, although he has been left wide open half the times. He still relies on his athleticism too much. Yes i hate the clippers. I dont like a lot of teams. But i respect them. Isnt that all you ask of people? to just give your clipps some respect? well i do. Im done with this thread for now. holla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPmLHva6kpk

TeamLAC
12-09-2012, 04:35 PM
what a response. are you like 12? :lol

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 04:53 PM
The better player makes a bigger impact and griffin gets numbers but is similar to Kevin love very little impact

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 04:55 PM
The better player makes a bigger impact and griffin gets numbers but is similar to Kevin love very little impact

Blake led the NBA last year in on and off court differential. Meaning when he's on the court how well the Clippers play vs when he's off. He's got a bigger all around impact on games than Zach who's barely now shedding his low impact, black hole reputation in his late 20's, early 30's.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Blake led the NBA last year in on and off court differential. Meaning when he's on the court how well the Clippers play vs when he's off. He's got a bigger all around impact on games than Zach who's barely now shedding his low impact, black hole reputation in his late 20's, early 30's.

Dude quit posting facts, you're making too much sense! :oldlol:

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Lol this guy must be a math major dude loves numbers.

BEAST Griffin
12-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Blake not being an impact player is a stupid myth. Has anyone ever looked at the inexperienced Clippers squad in his rookie season and the injuries? Because that's where this myth comes from. Once they finally figured things out they started beasting in December, coincidentally with Blake having the best statistical month of his career, and then Eric Gordon got injured which of course hurt this thin and inexperienced squad a lot. Ever since that season he's been playing with Chris Paul so of course this is perfect for the people who want to believe that Blake is not an impact player. The two haven't really meshed well so far tbh but it's been getting better and better recently. It's always been obvious to me that running the offense through Blake is the way to go. They play better whenever they do even if it's just stretches in games. Blake has really improved too with his defense and shooting and I think Chris Paul is more and more realizing that it's good to run the offense through Blake a lot.

Clippersfan86
12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Lol this guy must be a math major dude loves numbers.

I hate math and it was always my worst subject. :confusedshrug:

devin112
12-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes we all saw healthy Z-bo in the playoffs the year before. And we saw Blake sitting on the bench the whole 4th quarter of every single playoff game last year for Reggie Evans and Keynon Martin.

ROFL you serious? Blake sitting whole 4th so that Evans and Martin can play? GTFO

try that again, this time no lies and bullshiet.

stallionaire
12-09-2012, 06:21 PM
griffin is a total joke. he shouldn't be compared to ZBO.

BEAST Griffin
12-09-2012, 06:25 PM
I wish the Timberwolves didn't have a PF that shot 36%

Fixed it

ZaaaaaH
12-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Z-Bo First option for his team

Blake - Whatever Option CP3 chooses for the Night

Blake and Z-Bo are pretty even

I still give the Edge to Z-Bo for working hard every possession

Blake needs to stop complaining about calls and not getting the Ball every fast break.

brandonislegend
12-09-2012, 07:32 PM
ROFL you serious? Blake sitting whole 4th so that Evans and Martin can play? GTFO

try that again, this time no lies and bullshiet.
Against Memphis in the playoffs yes. Look at the gamecast lol obviously you didn't watch.