PDA

View Full Version : Jason Kapono: "Roko Told Me Panathinaikos Is The Best Team He's Ever Been On"

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/OmadesBasket/A1Panathinaikos/kapono_o_panathhnaikos_o_katallhloteros_gia_mena.2 046582.html

What do you know about your new team? Have you talked to the coaching staff?

"My wife and I did a lot of research on the team and its history. Everybody we talked to, told us that Panathinaikos is clearly one of the biggest and most elite teams of European basketball, and therefore it was an easy choice to play with them.

When I spoke to the players of Panathinaikos, it was obvious to me that this is a serious team that aims to be a champion and win titles. When I talked to Roko Ukic, who was my teammate in Toronto, he told me how important the team is, and also how nice it is in Athens. Roko even told me that Panathinaikos is the best team that he's ever played on, even including the NBA teams he's been on."

niko
12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
are you just trolling or is your esteem so tied to this second tier league that you feel the need to make this ridiculous threads over and over and over?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
are you just trolling or is your esteem so tied to this second tier league that you feel the need to make this ridiculous threads over and over and over?

...It's Jeff trying to generate traffic.

Rekindled
12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
even though its not true, the raptors suck balls and shoudnt qualify as a nba team

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
even though its not true, the raptors suck balls and shoudnt qualify as a nba team

Ukic also played on the Bucks.

KG215
12-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Literally the first time I've ever heard of Roko Ukic. Had no clue he ever played for the Raptors; but if he said it, then it must be true.

KG215
12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Ukic also played on the Bucks.
If by "play" you mean play in 13 of 82 games while averaging 7.5 MPG in those 13 game, then sure.

But hey, at least he's able to average 22 MPG and 10 PPG on one of the best teams in Euroleague.

taucesays
12-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Who?

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Literally the first time I've ever heard of Roko Ukic. Had no clue he ever played for the Raptors; but if he said it, then it must be true.

He played for the Raptors and the Bucks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2790/roko-ukic

So Roko Ukic is saying that Panathinaikos 2012-13 is better than Toronto Raptors 2008-09 and Milwaukee Bucks 2009-10.

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:08 PM
If by "play" you mean play in 13 of 82 games while averaging 7.5 MPG in those 13 game, then sure.

But hey, at least he's able to average 22 MPG and 10 PPG on one of the best teams in Euroleague.

He didn't play in 13 of 82 games idiot. He asked to be released from the team early in the season. You are a moron that never gets one single thing right. You claim to be this big NBA expert, and didn't even know who a recent NBA player was..........

More proof that you are nothing but a troll.

Legends66NBA7
12-11-2012, 08:09 PM

http://www.juzd.com/press/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/_mg_9620.jpg

Such a boss. :pimp:

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Who?

Roko Ukic:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/roko_ukic/index.html

Jason Kapono:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jason_kapono/

Panathinaikos Athens:

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams/showteam?seasoncode=e2012&clubcode=PAN

KG215
12-11-2012, 08:13 PM
He didn't play in 13 of 82 games idiot. He asked to released from the team early in the season. You are a moron that never gets one single thing right. You claim to be this big NBA expert, and didn't even know who a recent NBA player was..........

More proof that you are nothing but a troll.
So he quit? And I'm guessing I'm not the only person on here who doesn't know who Roko Ukic is.

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:15 PM
So he quit? And I'm guessing I'm not the only person on here who doesn't know who Roko Ukic is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4Ng8Er80Q

Real Men Wear Green
12-11-2012, 08:18 PM
"I should have left UCLA after my freshman year, played in Croatia, grown a beard and changed my name to Vladimir Kaponovich. That would have been perfect."Anyone else remember this? (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/zillgitt/2003-06-27-zillgitt_x.htm)

Nick Young
12-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Roko Ukic is the biggest scrub PG known to man.

outbreak
12-11-2012, 08:26 PM
So some bitter scrub who couldn't get a consistent role on an NBA roster rates his time on a euro team that he actually played for higher? Who cares?

Euroleague
12-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Jason Kapono checking out the Panathinaikos training facility:

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/article2046865.ece/BINARY/w460/07_PHOTO.jpg

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/article2046862.ece/BINARY/w460/02_PHOTO.jpg

Heavincent
12-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Who?

KG215
12-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Who?
Roko Mother F***ing Ukic!!!

HAzE024
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
does he understand that these are team employees we're talking about? as if they'd say anything different. I guess they don't have empirical evidence in Europe.

Borat
12-11-2012, 11:12 PM
If you follow the NBA closely you know who Roko is.

mattvNJ
12-11-2012, 11:16 PM
struggled to get minutes an averaged 3 ppg in the NBA. This guy must be right anyone who disagrees is a racist, phsychotic, a NBA fan only and the devil.

Noof
12-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Wait, so Kapono is on Panathinaikos? He was the worst player on the Lakers during his time here, lol. I was so happy when we shipped his ass out.

Chapallaz
12-12-2012, 02:49 AM
2008-09 Toronto Raptors (33-49) with scrubs like Calderon, Bargnani, Parker, Kapono, Banks (all played or are playing in Europe) and the 2009-10 Milwaukee Bucks (Brezec, Elson, Gadzuric, Ilyasova, Jennings, darnell Jackson).:oldlol: :oldlol:

Two incredibily bad teams.

That's what happens with players who mostly belong in the Euro scrub league.

qrich
12-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Anyone else remember this? (http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/columnist/zillgitt/2003-06-27-zillgitt_x.htm)

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

KDthunderup
12-12-2012, 03:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4Ng8Er80Q
Are we supposed to be impressed? What a shit highlights package

KDthunderup
12-12-2012, 03:05 AM

My farking home gym is better then that piece of shit they call a training facility :roll:

pnyozzzoo
12-12-2012, 03:09 AM

srsly bro, I dun know wat you linking those pics for?
most community gym looks 10 times bigger and better. :facepalm

LilEddyCurry
12-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Current Eddy Curry > Sofos

eriX
12-12-2012, 03:39 AM

do they even lift over there?

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 01:57 PM
does he understand that these are team employees we're talking about? as if they'd say anything different. I guess they don't have empirical evidence in Europe.

Someone needs to give Rubio that memo then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_-MI6Z1cV4

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Wait, so Kapono is on Panathinaikos? He was the worst player on the Lakers during his time here, lol. I was so happy when we shipped his ass out.

Yes, but he has not played on the team yet.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 02:00 PM
2008-09 Toronto Raptors (33-49) with scrubs like Calderon, Bargnani, Parker, Kapono, Banks (all played or are playing in Europe) and the 2009-10 Milwaukee Bucks (Brezec, Elson, Gadzuric, Ilyasova, Jennings, darnell Jackson).:oldlol: :oldlol:

Two incredibily bad teams.

That's what happens with players who mostly belong in the Euro scrub league.

Players in bold would all be scrubs in Euroleague. I don't know about Kapono, because he has not actually played in Euroleague yet. But I do know that he was signed to be the 4th wing player of Panathinaikos.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Are we supposed to be impressed? What a shit highlights package

No, you are not supposed to be "impressed" you stupid moron. It was simply to explain who Ukic is, since people kept acting like they never heard of him, despite claiming to be hardcore NBA fans.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 02:03 PM
My farking home gym is better then that piece of shit they call a training facility :roll:

You are a freaking dumb ass.

srsly bro, I dun know wat you linking those pics for?
most community gym looks 10 times bigger and better. :facepalm

That's one section of the gym idiot. Not the whole gym you moron. The Olympic stadium gym is one of the biggest in the world idiot. You know, the gym that was for the freaking 2004 Olympics............

gabepizza
12-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Players in bold would all be scrubs in Euroleague. I don't know about Kapono, because he has not actually played in Euroleague yet. But I do know that he was signed to be the 4th wing player of Panathinaikos.

Would all be scrubs in Euroleague? You mean like Weems and Bobby Brown? remember Euroleague is where NBA scrubs go to become stars.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Would all be scrubs in Euroleague? You mean like Weems and Bobby Brown? remember Euroleague is where NBA scrubs go to become stars.

Yes, they would all be scrubs in Euroleague. Just like you are a scrub in all aspects of your life.

And remember, NBA is where Euroleague scrubs and washed up has beens go to become relevant.

gabepizza
12-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Yes, they would all be scrubs in Euroleague. Just like you are a scrub in all aspects of your life.

And remember, NBA is where Euroleague scrubs and washed up has beens go to become relevant.

Scrubs like Weems and Brown have become the top players in Euroleague.

While I have proven a lie various times the tale that Euroleague scrubs become relevant in the NBA again. Everyone you said this of I have proven that their stats were better in Euroleague than in the NBA(except for Jennings who played in Euroleague at 19). Name one Euroleague scrub who has become relevant in the NBA, ONE, and I will disprove it.

On the other hand I just have to list the 20 best players in Euroleague and almost half of them were NBA scrubs at some point,

KG215
12-12-2012, 03:20 PM
No, you are not supposed to be "impressed" you stupid moron. It was simply to explain who Ukic is, since people kept acting like they never heard of him, despite claiming to be hardcore NBA fans.
Why is it so hard to believe so many of us haven't heard of Ukic? I don't know what makes someone a "hardcore" NBA fan, but I follow it very, very closely. And I had honestly never heard of Ukic until this thread. Maybe I heard his name or read his name somewhere when he was in the NBA and just forgot it, I don't know.

But the guy was a major scrub on the one team not in the United States who's also one of the most irrelevant teams in the NBA. Then, when he does it make down to the states, he picks maybe the most irrelevant and "blah" team in the league; and he's only there for 13 games, barely plays, and quits. So yes, it is very possible "hardcore" NBA fans either have no clue who Ukic is or forgot.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Damn I guess the economy really is that shit in Greece. The YMCA gym in my city looks like paradise compared to that piece of shit bunghole

KG215
12-12-2012, 04:00 PM
You are a freaking dumb ass.

That's one section of the gym idiot. Not the whole gym you moron. The Olympic stadium gym is one of the biggest in the world idiot. You know, the gym that was for the freaking 2004 Olympics............
Still, though, that one section in that picture makes it look like a dump.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:14 PM
do they even lift over there?

It is requirement in almost all good European clubs.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Scrubs like Weems and Brown have become the top players in Euroleague.

While I have proven a lie various times the tale that Euroleague scrubs become relevant in the NBA again. Everyone you said this of I have proven that their stats were better in Euroleague than in the NBA(except for Jennings who played in Euroleague at 19). Name one Euroleague scrub who has become relevant in the NBA, ONE, and I will disprove it.

On the other hand I just have to list the 20 best players in Euroleague and almost half of them were NBA scrubs at some point,

You are a pathological liar. That's the only thing you have proven here.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Why is it so hard to believe so many of us haven't heard of Ukic? I don't know what makes someone a "hardcore" NBA fan, but I follow it very, very closely. And I had honestly never heard of Ukic until this thread. Maybe I heard his name or read his name somewhere when he was in the NBA and just forgot it, I don't know.

But the guy was a major scrub on the one team not in the United States who's also one of the most irrelevant teams in the NBA. Then, when he does it make down to the states, he picks maybe the most irrelevant and "blah" team in the league; and he's only there for 13 games, barely plays, and quits. So yes, it is very possible "hardcore" NBA fans either have no clue who Ukic is or forgot.

Roko Ukic was quite a hyped player before he came into the NBA. He was a hyped European player and was on mocks for years. He has been for years a player in Croatia's national team.

I am sorry, but most serious NBA fans definitely know who Roko Ukic is. He's not some great European player - I mean he's not even that good of a player really, but he's definitely a VERY WELL KNOWN player.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Still, though, that one section in that picture makes it look like a dump.

You are a ****ing idiot.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 05:20 PM
I lived in Croatia for 5 years and I had no idea who Roko was. :oldlol:

KG215
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Roko Ukic was quite a hyped player before he came into the NBA. He was a hyped European player and was on mocks for years. He has been for years a player in Croatia's national team.

I am sorry, but most serious NBA fans definitely know who Roko Ukic is. He's not some great European player - I mean he's not even that good of a player really, but he's definitely a VERY WELL KNOWN player.
No, they don't. Like I said, I might've heard of him or read about him at the time (when he was in the league); and if that was the case, I had completely forgotten about him to the extent his name didn't ring a bell when I read it in this thread.

He was as close to being invisible and unknown as an NBA player can be. He was a scrub 11th/12th man on two really obscure and irrelevant teams. When he got drafted, he was a second round pick, and then didn't come over for several more years. You pretending like I and others should know who he is if we're truly "hardcore" NBA fans is hilarious. Quit trying to force your bullshit on us. No one gives two shits about Roko Ukic and his opinions because, until this thread, most of us had either completely forgotten who he is or hadn't ever heard of him.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:42 PM
No, they don't. Like I said, I might've heard of him or read about him at the time (when he was in the league); and if that was the case, I had completely forgotten about him to the extent his name didn't ring a bell when I read it in this thread.

He was as close to being invisible and unknown as an NBA player can be. He was a scrub 11th/12th man on two really obscure and irrelevant teams.

**** off. You are a troll and you clearly don't know shit about basketball.

Heavincent
12-12-2012, 05:45 PM
I just looked it up and this Roko dude averaged 4 points and 12 minutes per game on two of the more irrelevant teams in the NBA.

He's completely obscure.

KG215
12-12-2012, 05:49 PM
**** off. You are a troll and you clearly don't know shit about basketball.
Brilliant rebuttal. You made some very astute well thought out points. You also presented your points in a very mature and objective manner. I would be doing myself a great disservice if I did not value your opinion and take every single word you type seriously.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Brilliant rebuttal. You made some very astute well thought out points. You also presented your points in a very mature and objective manner. I would be doing myself a great disservice if I did not value your opinion and take every single word you type seriously.

**** OFF

mattvNJ
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Perfectly stated. Ukic was a bum, kapano isnt good either. GREAT NEWS!!!

pnyozzzoo
12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Perfectly stated. Ukic was a bum, kapano isnt good either. GREAT NEWS!!!
And they fit perfectly where they belong now... cannot imagine that :rolleyes:

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 07:35 PM
I just looked it up and this Roko dude averaged 4 points and 12 minutes per game on two of the more irrelevant teams in the NBA.

He's completely obscure.

Kind of like Gary Neal and his 2.3 PPG average in Euroleague.

gabepizza
12-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Kind of like Gary Neal and his 2.3 PPG average in Euroleague.

This is how Euroleague spreads his misinformation. Gary Neal's 2.3 ppg average in Euroleague? You mean for the grand total of 7 games he played in Euroleague.

But you fail to mention where he played the majority of his games in Europe whihc was in Eurocup. In Eurocup where he was nominated all-Eurocup 2nd team. So you continue to mention his 2.3 ppg for a total of seven games in Euroleague but fail to mention how he was one of the top players in Eurocup where he actually played full seasons!

Lebowski
12-13-2012, 11:28 AM
http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/OmadesBasket/A1Panathinaikos/kapono_o_panathhnaikos_o_katallhloteros_gia_mena.2 046582.html

What do you know about your new team? Have you talked to the coaching staff?

"My wife and I did a lot of research on the team and its history. Everybody we talked to, told us that Panathinaikos is clearly one of the biggest and most elite teams of European basketball, and therefore it was an easy choice to play with them.

When I spoke to the players of Panathinaikos, it was obvious to me that this is a serious team that aims to be a champion and win titles. When I talked to Roko Ukic, who was my teammate in Toronto, he told me how important the team is, and also how nice it is in Athens. Roko even told me that Panathinaikos is the best team that he's ever played on, even including the NBA teams he's been on."

What a great story, always good to get tidbits like this from the real NBA-stars! Please post more, Roko Ukic seems to be full of them (it).

Also, where has your buddy/cousin/brother LakersReign gone?

niko
12-13-2012, 11:33 AM

He's really not. Not at all.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Another legendary failed ISH prediction.........

"Kapono will dominate those scrubs in Greece".............

Truth -

Kapono asked to be released from PAO because he was upset that he didn't play more. He was angry that he could only get about 15 minutes of playing time, or in some games didn't even get to play at all.

So he asked to be released. The coach of the team told him he didn't play more because he could not guard anyone.

Of course, ISH will claim that "Kapono dominated in Europe".............

List of ISH "will totally dominate in Europe this year" players that got cut by their teams,

Joey Dorsey
Hilton Armstrong
Jason Kapono

:lol

RRR3
03-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Someone please explain how euroleague got up to only one red bar :wtf:

MisterAmazing
03-04-2013, 07:31 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/rs/40607/45d06ff8-6247-4820-b4fc-659a7cd7547c/d99/filename/45d.jpg

9 KAPONO, JASON

Jason Kapono turned black???

ProfessorMurder
03-04-2013, 07:34 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/rs/40607/45d06ff8-6247-4820-b4fc-659a7cd7547c/d99/filename/45d.jpg

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 07:35 PM

That's Hilton Armstrong. He was cut earlier in the season.

PrettyCool
03-04-2013, 07:40 PM
This euroleague guy is ridiculous and pathetic. He trolls NBAdraft.net also. We need to create a thread here or on OTC digging up his delusions from across the web.

chips93
03-04-2013, 07:45 PM

is that hilton armstrong?

he looks so depressed :lol

poor guy, couple years ago he was a millionaire in the nba, now stuck in greece

gabepizza
03-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Another legendary failed ISH prediction.........

"Kapono will dominate those scrubs in Greece".............

Truth -

Kapono asked to be released from PAO because he was upset that he didn't play more. He was angry that he could only get about 15 minutes of playing time, or in some games didn't even get to play at all.

So he asked to be released. The coach of the team told him he didn't play more because he could not guard anyone.

Of course, ISH will claim that "Kapono dominated in Europe".............

List of ISH "will totally dominate in Europe this year" players that got cut by their teams,

Joey Dorsey
Hilton Armstrong
Jason Kapono

NBA scrubs and back-ups who are dominating Euroleague (remember Euroleague stats are lower because the game is 8 minutes shorter...)

1. Bobby "my prerogative" Brown- career NBA stats 5.1 ppg 1.8 apg
This year in Euroleague- 19.4 ppg (leads league) 5.2 apg (4th in league) on a 7-2 team that is tied for the 3rd best record in the league.

2. Rudy Fernandez- career NBA stats 9.1 ppg 2.2 apg 1 spg
This year in Euroleague - 13.4 ppg (leads team) 3.2 apg (2nd on team) 1.3 spg (leads team) on a 8-1 team that is tied for the best record in the league

3. "Michael" Jordan Farmar- career NBA stats 7.7 ppg 2.8 apg
This year in Euroleague - 13.3 ppg (leads team) 4.2 apg (lead team) on a 7-2 team that is tied for the 3rd best record in the league

4.Viktor Khryapa - career NBA stats 4.5 ppg 2.3 rpg 1 aps .3 bpg
This year in Euroleague - 10.6 ppg 7.1 rpg (leads league) 3.8 apg (2nd on team) 1 bpg (tied for 2nd on team) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

5. Nenad Krstic - career NBA stats 10ppg
This year in Euroleague - 13.7 ppg (2nd on team) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

6. Sonny Weems - career NBA stats 7.7 ppg
This year in Euroleague - 14.2 ppg (5th in league) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

7. Bostijan Nachbar - career NBA stats 7.1 ppg
This year in Euroleague - 16.8 ppg (2nd in league)

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 08:18 PM
is that hilton armstrong?

he looks so depressed :lol

poor guy, couple years ago he was a millionaire in the nba, now stuck in greece

He's not in Greece you fool. He got cut during the season. He's in the D-League now.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
NBA scrubs and back-ups who are dominating Euroleague (remember Euroleague stats are lower because the game is 8 minutes shorter...)

1. Bobby "my prerogative" Brown- career NBA stats 5.1 ppg 1.8 apg
This year in Euroleague- 19.4 ppg (leads league) 5.2 apg (4th in league) on a 7-2 team that is tied for the 3rd best record in the league.

2. Rudy Fernandez- career NBA stats 9.1 ppg 2.2 apg 1 spg
This year in Euroleague - 13.4 ppg (leads team) 3.2 apg (2nd on team) 1.3 spg (leads team) on a 8-1 team that is tied for the best record in the league

3. "Michael" Jordan Farmar- career NBA stats 7.7 ppg 2.8 apg
This year in Euroleague - 13.3 ppg (leads team) 4.2 apg (lead team) on a 7-2 team that is tied for the 3rd best record in the league

4.Viktor Khryapa - career NBA stats 4.5 ppg 2.3 rpg 1 aps .3 bpg
This year in Euroleague - 10.6 ppg 7.1 rpg (leads league) 3.8 apg (2nd on team) 1 bpg (tied for 2nd on team) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

5. Nenad Krstic - career NBA stats 10ppg
This year in Euroleague - 13.7 ppg (2nd on team) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

6. Sonny Weems - career NBA stats 7.7 ppg
This year in Euroleague - 14.2 ppg (5th in league) on a 6-3 team that is tied for the 5th best record in the league

7. Bostijan Nachbar - career NBA stats 7.1 ppg
This year in Euroleague - 16.8 ppg (2nd in league)

Euroleague scrubs to NBA rotation players,

Gary Neal
Goran Dragic
Ricky Rubio
Ty Lawson
Zaza Pachulia
Brandon Jennings
Reggie Williams
Flip Murray

etc. say hi.

None of those players you listed "dominate" Euroleague. And your records you listed are FAKE records. Euroleague records include ALL games, not just the Top 16 games. You are a psychopath.

gabepizza
03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Euroleague scrubs to NBA rotation players,

Gary Neal
Goran Dragic
Ricky Rubio
Ty Lawson
Zaza Pachulia
Brandon Jennings
Reggie Williams
Flip Murray

etc. say hi.

None of those players you listed "dominate" Euroleague. And your records you listed are FAKE records. Euroleague records include ALL games, not just the Top 16 games. You are a psychopath.

Remember Euroleague games are 8 minutes shorter so the stats are less

Gary Neal- played a total of 7 games in Euroleague

Goran Dragic- NBA stats 9.1 ppg 4 apg/Euroleague stats 8.6 ppg 2.7 apg factor in the extra 8 minutes and the different way to count assists to make it harder in Euroleague no difference

Ricky Rubio - http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/70844/180/rising-star-trophy-ricky-rubio-regal-fc-barcelona

Ty Lawson - played a total of 7 games in Euroleague

Zaza Pachulia - NBA stats 6.8 ppg 5.5 rpg/Euroleague stats 4.2 ppg 2.6 rpg factor in the extra 8 minutes not much of a difference

Brandon Jennings - again as I've said over and over he is the closest but he played in Euroleague as a 19 year old kid in what should have been his freshman year in college and still averaged 7.6 ppg so not a scrub.

Reggie Williams- played a total of 3 Euroleague games

Flip Murray - played a total of 6 Euroleague games

But keep trying!!

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Remember Euroleague games are 8 minutes shorter so the stats are less

Gary Neal- played a total of 7 games in Euroleague

Goran Dragic- NBA stats 9.1 ppg 4 apg/Euroleague stats 8.6 ppg 2.7 apg factor in the extra 8 minutes and the different way to count assists to make it harder in Euroleague no difference

Ricky Rubio - http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/70844/180/rising-star-trophy-ricky-rubio-regal-fc-barcelona

Ty Lawson - played a total of 7 games in Euroleague

Zaza Pachulia - NBA stats 6.8 ppg 5.5 rpg/Euroleague stats 4.2 ppg 2.6 rpg factor in the extra 8 minutes not much of a difference

Brandon Jennings - again as I've said over and over he is the closest but he played in Euroleague as a 19 year old kid in what should have been his freshman year in college and still averaged 7.6 ppg so not a scrub.

Reggie Williams- played a total of 3 Euroleague games

Flip Murray - played a total of 6 Euroleague games

But keep trying!!

You just confirmed that every single one of them was a Euroleague scrub.

Your hypocrisy is also insane and disguting. As you declared guys like Batum, Farmar or Fernandez the best players in Europe based on 2-3 games. You hailed Bobby Brown best player in Europe after a mere handful of games also.

It's unbelievable how any NBA player is "most dominant ever" after a mere handful of games, that you say are "undeniable proof", but then here you pretend sample size throws out any such example.

You are a sick sick sick creep.

And your 8 minute shorter bull shit is really absurd beyond even words. Anyone can look at the ****ing minutes per game stat you ****ing sicko.

****ing Kirilenko or whatever plays 30 minutes in NBA or 30 in Euroleague it's the same ****ing amount of playing time you ****ing IDIOT.

It's also ****ing hilarious that you would use "only played x amount of games" as some kind of excuse, for guys that were getting DNP-CDs game after game. So odd, because when a Euroleague player gets a DNP-CD in the NBA you say, "this ****ing scrub can't even get off the bench in the NBA".

Strange, when an NBA player gets a DNP-CD in Euroleague, you just use it as an excuse. But of course if someone says well that Euroleague player didn't get a chance from his coach, then you say, "stop making excuses you Euro ******."

You really are a scumbag.

gabepizza
03-04-2013, 09:02 PM
You just confirmed that every single one of them was a Euroleague scrub.

Your hypocrisy is also insane and disguting. As you declared guys like Batum, Farmar or Fernandez the best players in Europe based on 2-3 games. You hailed Bobby Brown best player in Europe after a mere handful of games also.

It's unbelievable how any NBA player is "most dominant ever" after a mere handful of games, that you say are "undeniable proof", but then here you pretend sample size throws out any such example.

You are a sick sick sick creep.

And your 8 minute shorter bull shit is really absurd beyond even words. Anyone can look at the ****ing minutes per game stat you ****ing sicko.

****ing Kirilenko or whatever plays 30 minutes in NBA or 30 in Euroleague it's the same ****ing amount of playing time you ****ing IDIOT.

Bobby Brown - 25 Euroleague games
Fernandez - 45 Euroleague games
Farmar - 26 Euroleague games
A little different than 6-7 games I would say.

And the minutes example I was giving to show the difference in stats between the leagues.

Leading scorer: NBA 28.6 ppg Euroleague 19.4 ppg
Leading rebounder: NBA 12 rpg Euroleague 7.1 rpg
Leading assists: NBA 11.1 apg Euroleague 6.2 apg

So even the best players in Euroleague are going to have stats that look less compared to the NBA game that is 8 minutes longer.

But I'm not complaining. Can you imagine slow unathletic players like Spanoulis and Bourousis playing a full season of 48 minute games? They would hit the wall after like 20 games?

gabepizza
03-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Spanoulis- 31 games in the NBA. 2.7 ppg. Now that is a scrub.

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Bobby Brown - 25 Euroleague games
Fernandez - 45 Euroleague games
Farmar - 26 Euroleague games
A little different than 6-7 games I would say.

And the minutes example I was giving to show the difference in stats between the leagues.

Leading scorer: NBA 28.6 ppg Euroleague 19.4 ppg
Leading rebounder: NBA 12 rpg Euroleague 7.1 rpg
Leading assists: NBA 11.1 apg Euroleague 6.2 apg

So even the best players in Euroleague are going to have stats that look less compared to the NBA game that is 8 minutes longer.

But I'm not complaining. Can you imagine slow unathletic players like Spanoulis and Bourousis playing a full season of 48 minute games? They would hit the wall after like 20 games?

You declared Batum and Farmar best players in Europe after 2-3 games. Same with Kirilenko and Fernandez.

None of your further lies can cover up your previous lies.

Uh yeah, it's called DEFENSE. A little something they play in Euroleague, that does not exist in the NBA.

Euroleague teams have far more practice and travel time than NBA teams do. As Josh Childress said, the Euroleague schedule was far more tiring and grueling than an NBA schedule. So Euroleague players would be having a lighter schedule playing in NBA.

Not a "more tiring one".

Besides that, most NBA players are on PEDs, so that's why they "don't get tired". Even though of course they do, they simply don't care in NBA if teams take off games and no one ever plays any defense.

peejay89
03-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Two scrubs walk into a bar. One scrub days to the other scrub "pao is the best team I've ever played on". Second scrub says "euro league is better than the nba". Which scrub is retarded and which scrub is just plain bitter about not making it in the big league?

gabepizza
03-04-2013, 09:50 PM
You declared Batum and Farmar best players in Europe after 2-3 games. Same with Kirilenko and Fernandez.

None of your further lies can cover up your previous lies.

Uh yeah, it's called DEFENSE. A little something they play in Euroleague, that does not exist in the NBA.

Euroleague teams have far more practice and travel time than NBA teams do. As Josh Childress said, the Euroleague schedule was far more tiring and grueling than an NBA schedule. So Euroleague players would be having a lighter schedule playing in NBA.

Not a "more tiring one".

Besides that, most NBA players are on PEDs, so that's why they "don't get tired". Even though of course they do, they simply don't care in NBA if teams take off games and no one ever plays any defense.

In the WNBA the women play 40 minute games. 48 minutes would be too taxing on their bodies. Same goes for Euroleague. Those soft, slow Euros are slow enough. Imagine if they had to play a whole season of 48 minute games!! It would be like watching old men at the local Y!!!

chips93
03-04-2013, 09:53 PM
why you guys even engage euroleague is beyond me

there isnt a more stubborn and delusional poster on the board

you are wasting your time, and just giving him attention, and as a result encouraging him to troll more. you cant talk sense into him.

Sammyp
03-04-2013, 09:58 PM
Euro I respect your veiws on basketball leagues, but have you ever heard of an inferiority complex? Just give it a rest bro, your just trolling now

Euroleague
03-04-2013, 10:01 PM
In the WNBA the women play 40 minute games. 48 minutes would be too taxing on their bodies. Same goes for Euroleague. Those soft, slow Euros are slow enough. Imagine if they had to play a whole season of 48 minute games!! It would be like watching old men at the local Y!!!

Team USA has to play 40 minute games because they can't handle anymore than that. Which is why the Olympics are only 40 minutes. Team USA could not win games if they had to play 48 minutes.

SpecialQue
03-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Because no one's word carries more weight than Jason Kapono's.

RRR3
03-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Seriously, guys, who the **** has been repping this ******?