12-11-2012, 10:37 PM
When he scores 30+ :lol

meh.. Try harder.

TheBigVeto
12-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Indeed a great trend.

Heavincent
12-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Nobody with a brain cares about this stat.

PistolPete44
12-11-2012, 10:41 PM
kobrick stan mad :sleeping

Celtic_Pride
12-11-2012, 10:41 PM
His defense is definitely one of the main reason they lost today

How the heck can you allow CJ Miles to drop 28 on you? :facepalm

b1imtf
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
It sounds relevant if you don't watch their games

DonDadda59
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Lakers are 1-4 in their last 5 games. Kobe's FGA during that stretch-

17 (W)
24, 24, 28, 31 (All losses)

It's past the point of coincidence now. It's a clear trend. How long before the Lakers change their approach? :confusedshrug:

Sigmund Freud
12-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Perhaps one should consider the fact that, in today's game at least, Bryant was the only Laker scoring effectively.

strifed169
12-11-2012, 11:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2WBHa.jpg

swi7ch
12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Wow. Just wow.

:facepalm

maybeshewill13
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
:roll: :applause:

KG215
Wait, C.J. Miles scored 28? Was Kobe his primary defender?

That's the much bigger concern if true.

swi7ch
Bryant was the only Laker scoring effectively.

It's because he's not sharng the ball. He's hell bent on Hero Mode or breaking whatever scoring record is next instead of actually winning the game

1-10 don't lie. You can't argue with facts. And the fact is, Lakers are 1-10 when Kobe scores 30+

K.Koscik
12-11-2012, 11:13 PM
No one else on the lakers even sniff 50% fgs (besides duhon 1/2 from the field :bowdown:)

kobe puts up 42 on 16/28.... BLAME IT ON KOBE

:sleeping

The-Legend-24
12-11-2012, 11:16 PM
IDK how anyone can watch the game and blame it on Kobe, nobody else on this team can do jack shit on offense. Multiple times he would pass it out to the open man and they would throw up brick after brick.

Chrono90
12-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Kobe was the only one with heart and fighting out there. Can't blame it on Kobe.

red1
12-11-2012, 11:27 PM
kobe has been very efficient, im almost starting to feel bad for the guy

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-11-2012, 11:29 PM
how many points did Duhon and Hill have tonight?

Troutfisch
12-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Black Mamba Hole? :lol

poido123
12-11-2012, 11:32 PM
You retards. Kobe kills the flow early in the game with patches of shooting too much. Other players start to get lazy and uninterested on D, causing the team to have passing problems and stagnant offense. Then late in the game, Kobe starts shooting way too much again, teammates start to watch rather than participate.

So Kobe was efficient tonight? but he took a hell of a lot of shots again, what about the other 9 games where most of them he was inefficient? But of course Kobe fans look for excuses :faceplam

3LiftHeatCurse
12-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Kobe allowing Miles to drop 28 points on him doesn't help either.

KG215
12-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Kobe allowing Miles to drop 28 points on him doesn't help either.
I didn't watch the game. Was Kobe his primary defender?

Heavincent
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Only Kobe can drop 40 on ridiculous efficiency and still get blamed :lol

Some of you guys are retarded. I'm just saying.

LeBird
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
If you read my posts in the past you'll know I'm not exactly a Kobe fan but he hit 42 points on 16-28 shooting. Blaming it on his scoring is just retarded.

PyrrhusX
12-11-2012, 11:43 PM
I didn't watch the game. Was Kobe his primary defender?

I know Kome was guarding Kyrie alot, but that didnt help as Kyrie went off too.

poido123
12-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Only Kobe can drop 40 on ridiculous efficiency and still get blamed :lol

Some of you guys are retarded. I'm just saying.

Funny that, alot of crazy folks around here seeing shit you don't.

Cosmonaut
12-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I think if Kobe is scoring over 30 and hitting 50% of his shots like he did today 16 of 28 from the field, you can't say its on him. Kobe is actually on track to having the best shooting season of his career in fg 3pt and ft. The Lakers problems run much deeper than Kobe.

1 prime example is Dwights free throw shooting, if he hits 75% of his free throws they would of won a lot of their games and teams wouldn't employ the hack a dwight tactic.

Lakers as a whole on team defense isn't very good, then you also have pringles as the Lakers coach who is absolutely horrendous

clayton
12-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Yes. Miles dropped 28 on Kobe. All offense, no defense.

bdreason
12-11-2012, 11:46 PM
If you watched the game, you wouldn't be blaming Kobe for this loss.

Heavincent
12-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Funny that, alot of crazy folks around here seeing shit you don't.

You and like 3 other people on ISH are the only people who care at all about this stat.

It's meaningless. Deal with it. How the hell is Kobe scoring less points gonna help the team? "God damn it Kobe, stop scoring 40+ points on ridiculous efficiency!" C'mon, you know how ridiculous that sounds?

You guys are just running out of shit to talk about. It's beyond pathetic at this point.

RazorBaLade
12-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Yes. Miles dropped 28 on Kobe. All offense, no defense.

So that means kobe is +12 over his man. Lets take a look at duhon shall we.

Yes. Kobe should have been more pos over his man, chris duhon going -26 is ok.

SpecialQue
12-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Retard over here thinks that if he posts this "stat" enough people will think it's somehow valid.

No, these losses can't be due to the other players playing like shit, right?

Rubio2Gasol
12-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Wait, C.J. Miles scored 28? Was Kobe his primary defender?

That's the much bigger concern if true.

Lots of pick and roll switching so it's difficult to say. He ended up on Gee or Irving and Pargo as well.

Only in LA do you see this retarded pick and roll defense.

longtime lurker
12-11-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm interested to see what Kobe's teammates shoot when he has 30+ points. I bet that attributes a lot to this bogus stat. The Lakers problem is and has always been defense but at this point they need to try something, anything losing to the Cavs is a fvcking embarrassment.

HardwoodLegend
12-11-2012, 11:55 PM
You retards. Kobe kills the flow early in the game with patches of shooting too much. Other players start to get lazy and uninterested on D, causing the team to have passing problems and stagnant offense. Then late in the game, Kobe starts shooting way too much again, teammates start to watch rather than participate.

So Kobe was efficient tonight? but he took a hell of a lot of shots again, what about the other 9 games where most of them he was inefficient? But of course Kobe fans look for excuses :faceplam

Precisely. Shrewd analysis.

Kobe may be scoring efficiently, but the way he approaches the game kills any rhythm the Lakers could potentially develop as a team.

He needs to strike a balance between playmaking and scoring rather than going on shooting binges after a few consecutive passes he makes results in bricked shots. His teammates are possibly bricking those shots because of a surprise over finally getting to shoot.

longtime lurker
12-11-2012, 11:56 PM
It's because he's not sharng the ball. He's hell bent on Hero Mode or breaking whatever scoring record is next instead of actually winning the game

1-10 don't lie. You can't argue with facts. And the fact is, Lakers are 1-10 when Kobe scores 30+

:roll: :roll: you are a ****ing simpleton

Legends66NBA7
12-11-2012, 11:57 PM
His teammates are possibly bricking those shots because of a surprise over finally getting to shoot.

Ah, so it's not just Kobe's 30+ point games that are resulting into this arbitrary stat ?

Were going somewhere here. :applause:

LeBird
12-11-2012, 11:58 PM
The idea that Kobe's scoring is affecting his teammates that much is absurd. These are pro players. That they start watching Kobe or become disenchanted to play defence is beyond the pale. Why is Kobe responsible for others doing the bare minimum?

I don't even like Kobe yet I am being forced to defend him. Correlation =/= causation. This stat is useless.

selrahc
12-11-2012, 11:59 PM
who cares? if kobe doesnt score 30 team still loses anyways. he might as well get his.

longtime lurker
12-12-2012, 12:02 AM

There you have it folks. Kobe Bryant the only player in NBA history that can get blamed for his teammates playing bad defense because he's playing well offensively :oldlol:

Pacers4ever
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM
There you have it folks. Kobe Bryant the only player in NBA history that can get blamed for his teammates playing bad defense because he's playing well offensively :oldlol:
Everyone including kobe is playing bad defense

Legends66NBA7
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM
The idea that Kobe's scoring is affecting his teammates that much is absurd. These are pro players. That they start watching Kobe or become disenchanted to play defence is beyond the pale. Why is Kobe responsible for others doing the bare minimum?

I don't even like Kobe yet I am being forced to defend him. Correlation =/= causation. This stat is useless.

Pretty much. Winning is an entire team concept and it baffles me that people cannot figure this out, unless one player really stinks it up on the court.

I even covered this arbitrary stat before:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8031557&postcount=73

So, let's use arbitrary records without context.

Bryant's record when he scores all-time in the regular season:

97-98: 1-1
98-99: 2-0
99-00: 8-0
00-01: 20-10
01-02: 13-5
02-03: 30-12
03-04: 15-4
04-05: 15-15
05-06: 33-23
06-07: 21-17
07-08: 25-11
08-09: 21-6
09-10: 19-10
10-11: 17-6
11-12: 17-7

In the playoffs:

99-00: 1-3
00-01: 6-0
01-02: 5-1
02-03: 6-3
03-04: 5-1
05-06: 0-1
06-07: 1-3
07-08: 8-4
08-09: 10-5
09-10: 10-4
10-11: 1-2
11-12: 3-4

So, I guess this is the first time that Bryant's teammates have been disinterested offensively and defensively.

I'm not saying Bryant's not to blame, but it's not about his scoring. If you want to account the Lakers losing with his play, look at his turnovers and defense. It's the Lakers as a unit, where in lies the problem. That and their missing 3 regular players in their rotation and 2 new coaching systems.

I wonder why this stat is so relevant now.

Legends66NBA7
12-12-2012, 12:05 AM

This is also true.

dabulls23
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM
even if ppl say that Kobe kills the rhythm..yaliyaliyliya..

if you look when kobe iso's .. his other teammates are just standing there out in the perimeter and watching.. jesus ****ing move or look for cuts..

there's no option (b) when kobe iso's it's just hoping he makes it.. like when kobe get's doubled he does pass it out.. but even that his teammates are out of position ending up forcing a bad shot..

kobe can make that pass like lebron does if they get ****ing open by movement...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM

This. I can understand the criticism if he was inefficient, but tonight he shot 57% to get his 42 points. No excuse for his teammates to be playing like ass, or not give effort on the defensive end.

Micku
12-12-2012, 12:13 AM

It's not that absurd. I don't think it's the problem, but he could get his other teammates involved and encourage them. But he has been very efficient with his scoring and the games that I watched, he hasn't been forcing his shots that much. He has his moments, but it's not like it used to be.

The biggest deal individual player atm is with Howard imo. The guy needs to average more points and more shots. I don't know if it's him, Kobe taking a bunch of shots, or it's the system, but he needs to take more shots. He should not just take 9 shots. He is your second best player. You gott'a encourage him to take more shots.

The obvious problem is defense. Their bench isn't really all that great imo, and TOs are still a problem. 18 turnovers today. Crazy.

longtime lurker
12-12-2012, 12:14 AM

this it true, but reread the part I bolded. It has to be the most absurd notion ever

Kobe 4 The Win
12-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Kobe is still getting about 5 assists per game. The top point guards are getting 9 to 11 assists per game. Kobe is a SHOOTING GUARD. How does that equate to Kobe not sharing the ball? When nobody is making shots Kobe has to go into Mamba mode to keep us in the game. I'm not concerned about him sharing the ball. I'm concerned about his turnovers.

Dwight Howard doesn't look like he is 100% but even with that said this guy hasn't been as good as was advertised on the offensive end. He's charging into triple teams under the hoop and letting guys slap the ball out of his hands. That's why he isn't getting shots. He's attempting the shots but before the ball gets from point A to point B it's getting knocked loose. Where's the Dream Shake? Where's the Skyhook? Dude has one post move. Fake right go left. Turn ball over or get fouled and miss freethrows.

F**k!

poido123
12-12-2012, 12:20 AM

Like I've said, Kobe cops it far more than any other player, now surely there must be reason to that other than just plain hate? There are other star players to hate you know :rolleyes:

If you have a player in your team who shoots 50 shots a game, you would be less inclined to try harder on Defense. What I am saying is, shot jacking and hero ball does not promote good team defense or team ball movement. It also places doubt in players head as to whether the ball hog trusts his teammates to make shots...Sends a bad message.

Rubio2Gasol
12-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Like I've said, Kobe cops it far more than any other player, now surely there must be reason to that other than just plain hate? There are other star players to hate you know :rolleyes:

If you have a player in your team who shoots 50 shots a game, you would be less inclined to try harder on Defense. What I am saying is, shot jacking and hero ball does not promote good team defense or team ball movement. It also places doubt in players head as to whether the ball hog trusts his teammates to make shots...Sends a bad message.

Your point is understood.

Now watch the game. The problem is not effort. It's communication and it's lack of organization. Then you combine that with refusal to take responsibility.

longtime lurker
12-12-2012, 12:29 AM

Well I'm sure Kobe can't be the only player in NBA history who has dominated the ball, yet their teammates still played defense. I won't waste your time with actual basketball insight since you're not interested in that, but if professional players who have the opportunity to win a ring can't commit to playing defense for at least 30 mins then I don't honestly don't know what to say. Saying this I know Kobe is part of the defensive problems, but it takes a team commitment to play defense. And sorry but you're fvcking Darius Morris even if you get zero shots you should be happy with it and still play defense!

Hank
12-12-2012, 12:31 AM
28 shots taken,, 2 assists.

And Kobe's defensive assignment has a career night.

:oldlol:

HardwoodLegend
12-12-2012, 12:33 AM

He has tunnel vision for the all-time scoring record now.

As it should be. Let him just keep jacking his way to it and allow his apologists to praise his efficiency and complete disregard for team play.

3LiftHeatCurse
12-12-2012, 12:34 AM

Miles was Artest's defensive assignment, wasn't it?

longtime lurker
12-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Miles was Artest's defensive assignment, wasn't it?

Don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of some good ole fashion hatin!

Heavincent
12-12-2012, 12:39 AM
For real though, a lot of you guys are reaching for the sky here. Kobe scoring 40+ somehow has an effect on his teammates on the defensive end? That's beyond ridiculous.

I can't even fathom how ridiculous some of the posts are in this thread. Blaming the guy who dropped 42 on 16/28 shooting is ****ing stupid. I don't care who we're talking about.

ihoopallday
12-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Lets be honest, people just like seeing the Lakers lose. Same with Miami. I don't know why you Kobe/Laker fans spend so much time being defensive. Alot of you seem very easy to troll.

ihoopallday
12-12-2012, 12:45 AM
For real though, a lot of you guys are reaching for the sky here. Kobe scoring 40+ somehow has an effect on his teammates on the defensive end? That's beyond ridiculous.

I can't even fathom how ridiculous some of the posts are in this thread. Blaming the guy who dropped 42 on 16/28 shooting is ****ing stupid. I don't care who we're talking about.

Nets & Lakers lose. Must be a tough night for you :(

poido123
12-12-2012, 12:59 AM
He has tunnel vision for the all-time scoring record now.

As it should be. Let him just keep jacking his way to it and allow his apologists to praise his efficiency and complete disregard for team play.

This.

I'd also like to note that if Kobe was in fact winning more than half the games, doing what he is doing, then I really have nothing to point out and it would demonstrate that the team supports this by playing defense and winning games. When defense isn't getting played and the guy shooting for 30+ loses nearly every game he does, then the team isn't on the same page as him. Then if we are to criticise Kobe for hero ball and shot jacking, then it must fall in line with an unsuccessful method that doesn't work for the team. Clearly, Lakers aren't winning if Kobe is leading the scoring, the stats and 1-10 shows that.

Please don't bring up other years, when KObe was in his prime and he was 2nd or first option, that is completely irrelevant to his situation now...

Legends66NBA7
12-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Please don't bring up other years, when KObe was in his prime and he was 2nd or first option, that is completely irrelevant to his situation now...

Kobe wasn't in his prime last season and the season before that and still maintained .500+ record in this exact scenario.

TheMarkMadsen
12-12-2012, 01:17 AM
reading through the post its obvious that 2 maybe 3 people watched the game tonight.

Kobe drops 40+ on 57% and THATS THE REASON the lakers lost.. ok :rolleye

Mr. Jabbar
12-12-2012, 01:19 AM
reading through the post its obvious that 2 maybe 3 people watched the game tonight.

Kobe drops 40+ on 57% and THATS THE REASON the lakers lost.. ok :rolleye

According to kobe haters kobe has been holding back Chris Duhon and Darius Morris, bad mamba bad! :no:

chazzy
12-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Chicken or the egg. Iversons teams had no problem playing the best defense in the league while he took 25 shots on much lower efficiency. It's a dumb argument now that you simpletons can't whine about his FG% anymore.

nashwade
12-12-2012, 01:23 AM
kobe still can ball, but he needs to get team mates involved

to me the main problem of this squad (even if Nash & Gasol returns) is the bench. The starters are old and they need good players to hold the fort while Nash, Kobe and Gasol rest. The bench is downright pathetic. I will be very shocked if they make it to the finals

Micku
12-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Chicken or the egg. Iversons teams had no problem playing the best defense in the league while he took 25 shots on much lower efficiency. It's a dumb argument now that you simpletons can't whine about his FG% anymore.

This is true.

But Iverson never had somebody like Howard with the offensive talent. And Larry Brown coaching, and they had more defensive guys on that 76ers team.

Kobe scoring shots and scoring isn't the problem because a majority of them are good shots. It's the turnovers and defense. Kobe had 5 turnovers tonight. Howard had 4 turnovers. Overall they had 18 turnovers. That's horrible. And either the coach or Kobe or somebody needs to get Howard more involved. Howard may not be 100%, but he needs more shots than just 9.

I'm curious once Nash gets back, how will Kobe adjust his game because Nash needs the ball to be effective. Even though Kobe is good without the ball, he still do his little iso dribble move, or his triple threat. Throughout his career he always had the ball to create his own shot or other ppl. With the triangle, he could get away from not having the ball, but sometimes he breaks that offense and do his own thing. While he isn't a LeBron, he still controls the ball a lot.

With Nash though, Kobe can't do that as often in order for Nash to be effective. This could be a problem or it could be a great thing.

SCdac
12-12-2012, 01:48 AM
I don't see how the Lakers could feel comfortable with Kobe going off in scoring in losses while Dwight – for whatever reason – is averaging 11 shots in the last 5 games. This is supposed to be their crown jewel, the guy they want to keep around. I'm not huge Dwight fan, but without Nash and Gasol you'd think he'd be having some big games. Does D'Antoni not like him because he's got no jump shot? Are Kobe and Howard trying to feed off each other?

KG215
12-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Yeah, it's really getting out of hand with the Kobe hate and blaming his scoring on their record. Out of the 10ish Lakers games I've watched this year (Kobe probably had 30+ in 7 or 8 of those) there was only one time I thought his '"chucking" might've been a big detriment to the team and hurt their chances to win; and that was mostly based on two or three jumpers he took in the fourth quarter with two or three defenders draped all over him, and he badly missed. But, that's it: one game with one really head-scratching stretch in the fourth quarter. Other than that, his scoring/offense hasn't been the problem.

It's clearly the Lakers defense. It's not even a question to be honest. if the Kobe haters want to find something they can blame and pin on him, then look at the defensive end. The whole team has been awful, not just Kobe, but Kobe has been pretty damn bad himself. But like I said, it's not Kobe's offense/shooting that's the problem.

I haven't seen the entirety of one of their games in a week or so, but the only thing I would maybe suggest is that he could make more of an effort to get Dwight involved, but that's as much on the coach as it is Kobe in my opinion.

Chrono90
12-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Ppl have to understand that Lakers problem is mainly defense.

poido123
12-12-2012, 02:18 AM
What people are effectively saying, is that it's ok for Kobe to be shooting more than 20 shots, as long as he is efficient? :eek:

All the Kobe fans are missing the point here, it's up to Kobe the leader to get everyone involved on offense and defense, and if they are not, the blame falls squarely on him. For every 1 or 2 efficient Kobe games there are 4 or 5 inefficient ones, and just because he shot well and scored 42 tonight, does that excuse that he didn't get his teammates more involved and more focused on defense? No. Kobe is not providing a good example leading the offense, and he is not providing a good example on defense, and it shows from his teammates who are clearly not showing the energy or desire to defend.

He really isn't actively looking to get others involved early in the game, and that sets a tone for the rest of the game. If you guys can't understand or see that, I really believe that you are blinded by your favourite player, and not the improvement of the team.

poido123
12-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Kobe wasn't in his prime last season and the season before that and still maintained .500+ record in this exact scenario.

Last season he had a leash on him, with PJ running the show. He had criticism last year too, for shooting too much and playing hero ball. This year he has more offensive weapons and one who should be 1st scoring option and that is Howard. Hell even artest is getting more shots than Howard :lol Is it no coincidence that both Bynum and Howard have had trouble getting enough shots in a Kobe led team?

konex
12-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Last season he had a leash on him, with PJ running the show. He had criticism last year too, for shooting too much and playing hero ball. This year he has more offensive weapons and one who should be 1st scoring option and that is Howard. Hell even artest is getting more shots than Howard :lol Is it no coincidence that both Bynum and Howard have had trouble getting enough shots in a Kobe led team?

Ignorant, blind hate is funny

BlazersDozen
12-12-2012, 02:31 AM
You guys know that offense isn't the only part of a basketball game right? It Irving & Miles went off on Kobe then that kind of negates the points he dropped and how many assists did he have? Obviously not enough to matter.

chazzy
12-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Last season he had a leash on him,
No he didn't, he shot even more and on much lower efficiency.

with PJ running the show.
Uh, Mike Brown?

He had criticism last year too, for shooting too much and playing hero ball. And it was much more warranted last year yet they had no problems winning games.
This year he has more offensive weapons
How? Last year they had a healthy Gasol and Bynum along with Barnes off the bench and Sessions midway. Right now it's just Dwight and effectively a bunch of streaky role players

and one who should be 1st scoring option and that is Howard.
Based on what? He's not 100% and isn't scoring as effectively as Kobe. And when he gets fouled late in games, his FT% is at an all time low so he becomes a liability at times.
Hell even artest is getting more shots than Howard :lolNot true
Is it no coincidence that both Bynum and Howard have had trouble getting enough shots in a Kobe led team?
Howard is only taking a shot or two less while moving to a 2nd option role. Bynum took as many shots as Howard did last year as a 2nd option. He actually struggled to score as effectively in games Kobe sat out in last year IIRC, so this point makes 0 sense.

KingMichael23
12-12-2012, 02:46 AM
How we go again. :facepalm Kobe ballin is his fault that they lost?

KingMichael23
12-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Yeah, it's really getting out of hand with the Kobe hate and blaming his scoring on their record. Out of the 10ish Lakers games I've watched this year (Kobe probably had 30+ in 7 or 8 of those) there was only one time I thought his '"chucking" might've been a big detriment to the team and hurt their chances to win; and that was mostly based on two or three jumpers he took in the fourth quarter with two or three defenders draped all over him, and he badly missed. But, that's it: one game with one really head-scratching stretch in the fourth quarter. Other than that, his scoring/offense hasn't been the problem.

It's clearly the Lakers defense. It's not even a question to be honest. if the Kobe haters want to find something they can blame and pin on him, then look at the defensive end. The whole team has been awful, not just Kobe, but Kobe has been pretty damn bad himself. But like I said, it's not Kobe's offense/shooting that's the problem.

I haven't seen the entirety of one of their games in a week or so, but the only thing I would maybe suggest is that he could make more of an effort to get Dwight involved, but that's as much on the coach as it is Kobe in my opinion.
Dwight won't score much. Why? They'll hack him every time. So who else is gonna help Kobe and the Lakers on the scoring department?

poido123
12-12-2012, 03:05 AM
No he didn't, he shot even more and on much lower efficiency.

Uh, Mike Brown?
And it was much more warranted last year yet they had no problems winning games.
How? Last year they had a healthy Gasol and Bynum along with Barnes off the bench and Sessions midway. Right now it's just Dwight and effectively a bunch of streaky role players

Based on what? He's not 100% and isn't scoring as effectively as Kobe. And when he gets fouled late in games, his FT% is at an all time low so he becomes a liability at times. Not true
Howard is only taking a shot or two less while moving to a 2nd option role. Bynum took as many shots as Howard did last year as a 2nd option. He actually struggled to score as effectively in games Kobe sat out in last year IIRC, so this point makes 0 sense.

Talk about jumping down my throat the minute I make a silly mistake from memory :lol Time has gone fast, and i was referring to the year before, of course he was shooting more last year, Mike Brown was running the show, Kobe could do what he likes?

Scoring as efficiently, are we talking about the ten shots he gets in a game to kobe 20 odd? Then howard is shooting 58% to Kobe's 48%...I think you lost it there buddy :lol Free throws he still makes around half so that is 10 points for every 10 shots? not bad.

clayton
12-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Kobe is just like my NBA2k character: shoots a lot, scores many points, little to no assist, guaranteed turnover on forced passes; and in the end of the day, the game is lost.

Kurosawa0
12-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Kobe's scoring has been the only thing keeping the Lakers in these games. If he hadn't got 40 tonight the Cavs would've won by 20.

chazzy
12-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Scoring as efficiently, are we talking about the ten shots he gets in a game to kobe 20 odd? Then howard is shooting 58% to Kobe's 48%...I think you lost it there buddy :lol Free throws he still makes around half so that is 10 points for every 10 shots? not bad.
Dwight's FT shooting really brings down his efficiency. Are you really suggesting that Dwight is currently a better scorer than Kobe? I think you lost it there buddy. You've been fighting a good fight, but you're really reaching man.

Rysio
12-12-2012, 07:54 AM
what you clowns talking about miles going off on kobe? he was on him maybe 2-3 plays at most all game. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

poido123
12-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Dwight's FT shooting really brings down his efficiency. Are you really suggesting that Dwight is currently a better scorer than Kobe? I think you lost it there buddy. You've been fighting a good fight, but you're really reaching man.

:lol Always fight a good fight when it comes to Kobe. Just to make it very clear, I like the Lakers and the team, EXCEPT Kobe. So please don't pass me off as some Laker hater, I just dislike Kobe.

Howards efficiency is fine is we are talking about his FG attempts. If we are talking about his free throw shooting, then we are going into something too complex to argue. Free throw shooting puts foul pressure on the other team, if Howard is hitting half of his free throws, that equates to 1 point every 2 free throws, so if a game was to average around 160 fg attempts and 40 free throw attempts(Which is close to average give or take FG attempts to Free throws) and Howard was to shoot 160 free throws instead of 160 fg, and shoot and extra 40 free throw attempts, halve that and you have 100 points for the team...So can someone tell me why a guy shooting 50% of his free throws is not only efficient but also puts the opponent in foul trouble?

Glide2keva
12-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Kobe Bryant: The only player in the league that gets all of the credit when the Lakers win, and none of the blame when they lose.

Must be nice.

swag2011
12-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Kobe Bryant: The only player in the league that gets all of the credit when the Lakers win, and none of the blame when they lose.

Must be nice.

LOL what are you talking about? According to ESPN and everyone here, the Lakers lost because KOBE scored 30+.

Where have you been lol? Kobe needs stop averaging 29/5/5 on 49% because he's causing this team to lose. It's his fault why they are losing. I think he should average about 10 points a game, maybe the lakers will win then.

swi7ch
12-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Kobe needs stop averaging 29/5/5 on 49%

Means absolutely NOTHING when his team's record is 1-10.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-12-2012, 09:32 AM
LOL what are you talking about? According to ESPN and everyone here, the Lakers lost because KOBE scored 30+.

Where have you been lol? Kobe needs stop averaging 29/5/5 on 49% because he's causing this team to lose. It's his fault why they are losing. I think he should average about 10 points a game, maybe the lakers will win then.

Scoring 30 a game doesn't rid Kobe of blame. His defense has been trash and he isn't getting his teammates involved enough. As long as Nash and/or Pau are sitting on that bench, Kobe should be racking up 7-9 assists per game; if he can STILL score 30, why can't he make the guys around him better? :confusedshrug:

bluechox2
12-12-2012, 09:34 AM
kobe should just continue what hes doing, just block out what his teammates and coaches and media says....

B-Easy8
12-12-2012, 09:41 AM
He should let the offense be run through Dwight and concentrate on playing some d. CJ Miles should never be scoring that much.

scandisk_
12-12-2012, 09:57 AM
I've got a feeling the rest of the LA squad wants Kobe out for a few games then steamroll the league like a pancake. Like that's going to happen though :lol

Chemistry Issues suck

Rysio
12-12-2012, 10:01 AM
He should let the offense be run through Dwight and concentrate on playing some d. CJ Miles should never be scoring that much.
i agree. and the knicks should run theirs through chandler.

swi7ch
12-12-2012, 10:10 AM
kobe should just continue what hes doing, just block out what his teammates and coaches and media says....

I agree. Because so far, it has produced a winning record for LA! :bowdown:

Inactive
12-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Kobe has been great offensively. He scores more in losses because he's desperately trying to carry the team, and not getting enough help. Dwight can't shoot more, until he can make more than 1/2 FTA. Until he can score somewhat efficiently at the line, every team will just hack him when he gets good position.

swag2011
12-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Means absolutely NOTHING when his team's record is 1-10.

So Kobe's the reason Dwight gets stripped of the ball several times per game? Kobe's the reason that none of his teammates can hit shots? Kobe's the reason that no one is playing any defense. Kobe's defense HAS been poor, but he's been the ONLY bright spot for the Lakers this year. Had he not scored or been playing this well, Lakers would've probably only won a game or 2.

MMM
12-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I've never been a fan of Kobe's game because of the lack of balance and poor decision making traits throughout the majority of his career. However, the blame he has received the last few years has been laughable. The Lakers from top to bottom have been a mess and has more impact on their form then Kobe scoring 30 points in losses.

B-Easy8
12-12-2012, 11:11 AM
i agree. and the knicks should run theirs through chandler.

Best C in the league compared to a guy that can only dunk on offense.

Ken_Masters
12-12-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm sure most of us have played some sort of recreational basketball at one point or another. We've all played on a team with the guy who takes just about every shot. Even though he makes a lot of them, it turns the rest of us into spectators because we know he's just going to come down, go one on one, and put the shot up. For me personally, it kills my desire to hustle, to play D, to crash the boards. So for the people saying "don't blame Kobe, he's shooting such a high percentage!" when a person dominates the ball like he does, the rest of the team puts forth much less effort.

STATUTORY
12-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Best C in the league compared to a guy that can only dunk on offense.

as opposed to dwight who will give u missed free throws, stripped ball, terrible hook shots in addition to the dunks

I'm sure most of us have played some sort of recreational basketball at one point or another. We've all played on a team with the guy who takes just about every shot. Even though he makes a lot of them, it turns the rest of us into spectators because we know he's just going to come down, go one on one, and put the shot up. For me personally, it kills my desire to hustle, to play D, to crash the boards. So for the people saying "don't blame Kobe, he's shooting such a high percentage!" when a person dominates the ball like he does, the rest of the team puts forth much less effort.

when u are getting paid millions to play ball u need to put effort regardless whether u are getting the shots or not

that's an indictment on the mentality of the players

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Scoring 30 a game doesn't rid Kobe of blame. His defense has been trash and he isn't getting his teammates involved enough. As long as Nash and/or Pau are sitting on that bench, Kobe should be racking up 7-9 assists per game; if he can STILL score 30, why can't he make the guys around him better? :confusedshrug:

Getting assists =/= Making teammates better. Just passing the ball to them =/= making them better either.

Rysio
12-12-2012, 11:40 AM
when u are getting paid millions to play ball u need to put effort regardless whether u are getting the shots or not

that's an indictment on the mentality of the players
this. your a scrub do your job.

chips93
12-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Getting assists =/= Making teammates better. Just passing the ball to them =/= making them better either.

the point still stand though, that if kobe is capable of getting 30 a night, he should be getting his teammates more easily looks (and as a result of that more assists), regardless of how one defines 'making your teammates better'

tomtucker
12-12-2012, 11:56 AM

spot on !.....makes your teammates say "why should we run and bust your ass, when this clown just shoots everytime he has the chance"

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
the point still stand though, that if kobe is capable of getting 30 a night, he should be getting his teammates more easily looks (and as a result of that more assists), regardless of how one defines 'making your teammates better'

1. Guys still have to make shots

2. If Kobe is having to score 30 a night (and shoot more) because his teammates are sucking, then he isn't going to get more assists usually.

3. The Lakers' offense is still off kilter, most likely due to it being new. Timing is off (hence the high turnovers), spacing is bad lots of times and there isn't as much opportunity for assists when the only two people capable of running the pick and roll are Kobe and Dwight and teams will simply foul Howard or leave shooters open. Outside of the last couple of games the Lakers shooters (Jamison, Meeks mainly) were all struggling.

4. Dwight is the other main offensive option. Throwing it to him in the post is going to not result in an assist more times than not.

I don't understand how you can say with such certainty that a guy should get a certain number of assists. That's like me saying LeBron should average 9+ assists since he plays with D. Wade, Bosh and a myriad of shooters. It doesn't work like that.

Rasheed1
12-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I never really liked Kobe at alll.. He is a punk in my eyes... But he has been playing very well, and I dont think you can put too much blame on him for the team's record when he scores 30+.

Kobe is not lebron or Magic... He is a scorer.. When things get tough, kobe starts scoring. He is basically trying to keep his team in the game, so he does what he does best. score.. He's older now so of course his defense wont be as good as it was.

Usually I would say he needs to score less and distribute to his teammates, but they have problems on defense and his teammates arent scoring with the same efficiency he is.

Lakers have some guys who should be able to affect the game without having the basketball in their hands alot.D howard needs to bring more defensive presence... Somebody else has to get going, and to me, D howard is the guy who has to step up match kobe's play.

you shouldnt lose to Cleveland with the guys you have on your roster :no: and I cant really blame Kobe because he is doing what kobe does.. Somebody else has to help him

KungFuJoe
12-12-2012, 12:05 PM
this. your a scrub do your job.

But these aren't scrubs. These guys were superstars in high school and college, and MWP was a star in the NBA and DH is a superstar. And people don't play harder cuz they getting paid. They play harder cuz they love the game.

But when one guy just shot jacks everything and doesn't even play D himself what is the team going to do? **** that. I wouldn't care if I was making millions...I got my money...I'm getting paid regardless...if my teammate wants to control the ball 99% of the time and then toss people under the bus for losses and the coaching staff don't do shit....you think I'm gonna play HARDER?!??!

Hahahahah...hell ****ing no.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-12-2012, 12:32 PM

Finding guys open (and passing in general) isn't something Kobe has done very effectively. Look at his turnovers.

He's been putting the ball in the hoop efficiency. No doubt - and you really can't blame him for what he does best. You're right. You still can't ignore the issues I stated above, though.

PP34Deuce
12-12-2012, 12:39 PM
In the regular season, LA had shaq who was as bad as Dwight in free throws.. Theres 2 differences now...

Shaq has never lost confidence and continued to dominate not making his free throws.

Dwight sulks and loses focus easier than Shaq. As lazy as Shaq may have been compared to Dwight in training, Shaq was a gamer who never let the game shake him.

Kobe Bryant would feast during hack a shaq because because he would penetrate to the basket and not shooting a lot of long jumpers....

Kobe now doesnt have the speed to consistently hit the basket anymore. Thats why LA cant capitalize on Dwights short coming.

I would love to see Free throw attempts under hack a shaq for kobe compared to Dwight. Im sure Kobe of 2000-2004 averaged more free throw attempts.

PP34Deuce
12-12-2012, 12:44 PM
LA has a tricky situation....

Honestly, They should make Gasol primary scorer for now with Dwight playing clean up and defending. They may lose him in the offseason if they give Pau more touches.

Either way this team will be broken up by next offseason I believe. If they hover 3-4 games above 500 by all star break, they will ride it out.

Nevaeh
12-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I never really liked Kobe at alll.. He is a punk in my eyes... But he has been playing very well, and I dont think you can put too much blame on him for the team's record when he scores 30+.

Dude, the Lakers are 1-10 when he scores 30+! If it was 1-3, OK I can I understand. 1-5, meh sh!t happens. But at 1-10 you have to start wondering what's really going on.

Kobe is not lebron or Magic... He is a scorer.. When things get tough, kobe starts scoring. He is basically trying to keep his team in the game, so he does what he does best. score.. He's older now so of course his defense wont be as good as it was.

If what you do best is still allowing scrubs to have career highs on your watch, then maybe it's time to go with plan B, or maybe plan "D" for Defense.

http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

Usually I would say he needs to score less and distribute to his teammates, but they have problems on defense and his teammates arent scoring with the same efficiency he is.

As many "All Defense" teams as he's been on, Kobe should at least be able to motivate and or give pointers to guys on the defensive end. Letting him off the hook because he's scoring a lot doesn't help his teammates who aren't as great defensively as he's "supposed" to be. Teach guys how to rotate, play the passing lanes, force opponents to help, ANYTHING!!

Lakers have some guys who should be able to affect the game without having the basketball in their hands alot.D howard needs to bring more defensive presence... Somebody else has to get going, and to me, D howard is the guy who has to step up match kobe's play.

Running sets where the ball's in motion, not only gives the entire team "touches", but it also keeps everyone alert and ready to score, if needed. If your leader's only goal is to score, and you're left watching him do his thing, your first instinct is to let your guard down, because you figure "hey, I won't see the ball anyway".

Getting touches is not just about scoring, it's about keeping the defense honest, and showing a united front. Even Bulls Dennis Rodman got touches, and the last thing on his mind was scoring.

you shouldnt lose to Cleveland with the guys you have on your roster :no: and I cant really blame Kobe because he is doing what kobe does.. Somebody else has to help him

Leaders get blamed for losses, always have and always will. Kobe's not a young sidekick anymore, who can just pass the buck while shooting till his heart's content. He's a 17 year vet with enough accolades where he should be expected to lead on a decent level by now. If Scottie Pippen can do it in his 8th year in the league, then so can Kobe.

Flash31
12-12-2012, 01:12 PM
its not kobe scoring 30+ thats the problem,ITS HOW HE DOES IT THAT IS.

HE took 28 shots to the rest of LAKERS 47,
28/75 near 40% of the shots were KOBE.

He needs to get his teammates more involved and develop a rhythm and shoot within the flow of the game rather than IM KOBE MR 30000,MY TEAM,MY BALL type games hes been playing lately and 2004-2007 ways.

Getting more shots than gasol,mwp,and howard combined almost is just baffling,and stupid.Gasol should get 12-15,DH 12-15,Kobe 18-25.

Kobe can sore 30 but when nobody gets the ball besides him much its hard to get into a rhythm and develop a consistent shooting streak,his teammates are being frozen out and then expected to make shots,and the fact that Kobe has been playing PTS MATTER,DEFENSE DOESNT hasnt been helping either.

Look at Lebron scores 25-30 pts a game,involves teammates,instead jacking up shots,team wins,Durant same thing

Kobe and the Lakers would be more efficient if Kobe avgs 24-26,5-7,5-7 on 18-24 fg with 55% shooting picking his spots,within the flow rather than 29,5,5 on 25fg 48% shootin playing the KOBE SYSTEM

since hes one of the greats and emulates Jordan so much but plays like AI with the ball he should learn from example
Jordan got his but it didnt disrupt the flow or rhythm of players he picked his spots and did what he did,games where he had to take over he did,he initiated the offense,he fed teammates all the while still scoring efficiently and being num1
Kobe can too,Play within the offense not within the KOBE OFFENSE
pick his spots,read the defense,react get ur shots cause otherwise
Lakers will keep losing bc people know how to beat them like 06-07 season,KOBE gets his,teammates out they lose
The Lakers are not a ONEMAN Team with Kobe and scrubs and he has to shoot to win,they have an inside presence with DWIGHT and did with gasol,

Durant can get 30,Lebron but they arent just chucking or going me mode with other stars on the team they do it within the flow and at 50% plus on 18-22 shots are doing it even better than Kobe while their team wins

17 Years,30000 pts,CAN AFFORD TO GET HIS SHOTS WITHIN THE FLOW,

The Lakers season will all depend on KOBE NOW,Either he goes for 30 and guns for scoring record and to prove hes still the man or plays within the flow gets 23-26 pts a game and wins RING NUM6

Rasheed1
12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Dude, the Lakers are 1-10 when he scores 30+! If it was 1-3, OK I can I understand. 1-5, meh sh!t happens. But at 1-10 you have to start wondering what's really going on.

what's going on is that the other pieces of the team need to start working like kobe is. Not saying kobe is perfect, but he is contributing something positive to the team.

If what you do best is still allowing scrubs to have career highs on your watch, then maybe it's time to go with plan B, or maybe plan "D" for Defense.

In case you missed it, I addressed the defensive end. Kobe cant guard people the way he used to. They need some perimeter defense and most of all they need D howard to man the paint and spark something on D.

As many "All Defense" teams as he's been on, Kobe should at least be able to motivate and or give pointers to guys on the defensive end. Letting him off the hook because he's scoring a lot doesn't help his teammates who aren't as great defensively as he's "supposed" to be. Teach guys how to rotate, play the passing lanes, force opponents to help, ANYTHING!!

:biggums: this is the f*ckin NBA.. He's not teachin anybody how to play defense on this level, especially in the twilight of his career.. thats silly.. The lakers have defensive coaching and some players who should be able to have an effect on defense... Its not all on kobe to get other professional players to play up to their potential.. He is already giving the team cover by keeping them in games that probably dont belong in..

Running sets where the ball's in motion, not only gives the entire team "touches", but it also keeps everyone alert and ready to score, if needed. If your leader's only goal is to score, and you're left watching him do his thing, your first instinct is to let your guard down, because you figure "hey, I won't see the ball anyway".

Getting touches is not just about scoring, it's about keeping the defense honest, and showing a united front. Even Bulls Dennis Rodman got touches, and the last thing on his mind was scoring.

I was about to agree overall until you said Dennis Rodman got touches :roll:

you just negated your whole point by mentioning Rodman.. Rodman didnt need touches to be Dennis Rodman... Rodman loved to rebound and play defense... He would pass up shots on purpose.. A guy with Dennis Rodman mentality is exactly what they lakers need. Somebody who will hsutle regardless. I dont wanna hear about players sulking because they dont get to touch the ball....

like some great coaches say "you want the ball? well then go get it.."

Kobe is a scorer, not a distributer, not really a playmaker.....and he is scoring pretty well right now.. cant point the finger at him first..

Leaders get blamed for losses, always have and always will. Kobe's not a young sidekick anymore, who can just pass the buck while shooting till his heart's content. He's a 17 year vet with enough accolades where he should be expected to lead on a decent level by now. If Scottie Pippen can do it in his 8th year in the league, then so can Kobe.

Doesnt make it logical... Presidents get blamed for gas prices :confusedshrug:

Kobe is a 17 year vet. And he doing what he has always done. You cant expect him to turn into a distributer/facilitator who gets the most out of his teammates :oldlol: Kobe has never been that kind of player.

Why would you expect it from him in his 17th year? He is what he is. waiting for him to change is a mistake because it isnt going to happen

I dont even like kobe, so this my being a homer... Im just saying that he the one player on the team who isnt going to change, and he is the one player who is basically fulfilling his role right now. They need the other players to step it up. I dont see a time where kobe isnt the number 1 scoring option on the floor. Any body waiting for him to take a back seat should forget about it

Just2McFly
12-12-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't understand what he's supposed to do. His team is behind so he starts scoring bunches on remarkable efficiency. What's wrong with that again?

Nevaeh
12-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I don't understand what he's supposed to do. His team is behind so he starts scoring bunches on remarkable efficiency. What's wrong with that again?

Forgetting to stop the other team from doing the same thing.

chazzy
12-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Wasn't Metta defending Miles? If we're gonna put so much blame for the team's defense on Kobe, how come he doesn't get credit when they're good defensively? He's been playing this way for years. You guys overrate the impact of a single perimeter defender, when the problem lies in a lack of team chemistry and rotations, and physical lack of speed to get back in transition. Not to mention effort.

Miami's had an even worse start defensively while nearly giving up the most 3s in the league, but no one's pinning their woes on individual perimeter players. The problem there is their scheme - over playing and trapping, while packing in the paint to make up for their size.

"Why isn't Lebron's generosity inspiring his teammates to play harder on defense?" :oldlol:

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Finding guys open (and passing in general) isn't something Kobe has done very effectively. Look at his turnovers.

He has been turning the ball over more but like I said it's because the offense is still new and guys are adjusting. His turnovers were high last year too when he had to do more freelancing instead of having the ball be taken out of his hands. When you're a 34 year old vet that's relied on to be the primary (and only reliable) perimeter scorer and facilitator your turnovers will be higher.

I'm not saying he's been perfect, but people really need to read between the lines instead of just saying that his offense has been a detriment to the team. It seems it's only like this with Kobe: He plays well in a loss and it's all his fault. But if the Lakers win he was carried and wasn't the main reason for their success.

clayton
12-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Kobe can "adapt" to any staff/player changes, but not to his FGA. :roll:

chazzy
12-12-2012, 02:50 PM
They're losing games because they can't get any timely stops. Their defense is middle of the pack but drops to the 5th worst in the league in crunch time. Think about how many close games they've lost this year and that tells you the story right there.

Just2McFly
12-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Forgetting to stop the other team from doing the same thing.

Damn, blaming Kobe for the faulty team defense?

G-Funk
12-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Artest was on Cj dumbass

G-Funk
12-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Every time Kobe begins to score is when the team goes down 20pts, and he tries to bring tge team back and most of the time Lakers get close but cant finish games when his teamates keep makinf dumbass decsions

G-Funk
12-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Just shows u dont watch any Laker games. Makes u sound ignorant, Kobe has been playing team ball, the problem is his teammates cant score, pass or shoot. And before you know it Lakers are down 20, and thats when Kobe begins to take ovet games and to his credit he brings the Lakers back within striking distance but its hard to close out games when ur center is being fouled and dont have a reliable second option

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-12-2012, 03:28 PM
They're losing games because they can't get any timely stops. Their defense is middle of the pack but drops to the 5th worst in the league in crunch time. Think about how many close games they've lost this year and that tells you the story right there.

This exactly. They can't stop anyone from getting to the rim and Howard isn't mobile enough yet to protect it like used to. They also get out of position for defensive rebounds because of bad closeouts and rotations, allowing teams to get easy putbacks.

They also suck in transition defense. They don't have the mobility and because D'Antoni's offense wants quick jumpers they'll usually have long misses which again puts them out of position to get back.

I.R.Beast
12-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Lakers are 1-4 in their last 5 games. Kobe's FGA during that stretch-

17 (W)
24, 24, 28, 31 (All losses)

It's past the point of coincidence now. It's a clear trend. How long before the Lakers change their approach? :confusedshrug:
pointing out something as arbitrary as this is pointless. When his guys are playing up to par during games naturally he wont shoot that many shots and they will win because he didnt have to go Kobe mode. When his teammates are 'nt bringin their A game naturally he will take it upon himself to carry the load, not having enough help from his teammates on any given night he takes more shots, thus they lose not because of the shot attempts but because lack of help forced him to try to win it all alone. It's common sense bro

BEAST Griffin
12-13-2012, 11:44 PM
1-11

talkingconch
12-13-2012, 11:45 PM
1-11
Now we KNOW you're a troll

Babalu
12-13-2012, 11:46 PM
lakers down by 12.

kobe shoots 3 and makes it
lakers get a stop