PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Since it's being widely reported that the Los Angeles Lakers are looking for a free agent PG, they should sign the best free agent point guard that is available, Theo Papaloukas.

Papaloukas is a big guard and knows how to tun the triangle offense, so he would fit perfectly with the team once they probably eventually have to grovel to Phil Jackson to bring him back.

Papaloukas is a free agent, and is still looking for a team this season. His asking price in Europe is said to be what would be like a $1 million NBA contract, so he would not cost that much for the Lakers.

He has been staying in shape because he has been training and practicing with the Greek club Peristeri the whole season. The Lakers have wanted to sign Papaloukas in the past.

The only issue with Papaloukas is his fear of flying, like Royce White. That is why he didn't ever play in the NBA, because NBA teams would demand him to fly a lot. Back then, he could not deal with that.

But from what I understand, he has gotten the problem under control recently. So he should be able to handle it now.

The Lakers should grab him. I mean if Pablo Prigioni can make the Knicks rotation, a full 3 years after he was considered a has been in Euroleague, then certainly Papaloukas could play for the Lakers. As even last season he was still very effective when he played.

The Lakers should jump on it, because Papaloukas won't wait around very long to sign with a team, once the Euroleague Top 16 starts.

9erempiree
12-12-2012, 05:34 PM
"knowing the triangle and eventually having to grovel to Phil" is not a good reason to sign him or a good way to convince the team he should be signed.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 05:36 PM
We don't need a 2 ppg scorer who shoots 26% for his career. Maybe he can start for Panathinaikos

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:37 PM
"knowing the triangle and eventually having to grovel to Phil" is not a good reason to sign him or a good way to convince the team he should be signed.

He's way better than any other free agent PG that is available. Even at age 35, he's much better than Jannero Pargo and Delonte West.

kNicKz
they should sign khalid el amin, since he dominated in euroleague

oh wait :roll:

Euroleague
We don't need a 2 ppg scorer who shoots 26% for his career. Maybe he can start for Panathinaikos

You are a complete idiot.

IGOTGAME
Saw him play a few years ago and he was good. Not sure what his form is now.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:38 PM
they should sign khalid el amin, since he dominated in euroleague

oh wait :roll:

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=000317&seasoncode=E2010

Yeah, that's some serious "domination" there. Lay off the meth.

And he's not even a free agent you ****ing dumb ass. The funniest thing is that El-Amin is much better than Jannero Pargo, that supposedly the Lakers might get. Which just proves what a fool you are all around.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Career 5 ppg on 30% in the Euroleague (Euroleague.net). Meaning that he would probably average decimal points in ppg in the NBA.

Heavincent
12-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Who?

They'd probably be better off signing 45 year old Nick Van Exel.

9erempiree
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
He's way better than any other free agent PG that is available. Even at age 35, he's much better than Jannero Pargo and Delonte West.

I mentioned Delonte on another thread and I still standby Delonte as the next PG for the Lakers.

Do it Mitch.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Career 5 ppg on 30% in the Euroleague (Euroleague.net). Meaning that he would probably average decimal points in ppg in the NBA.

WTF is wrong with you? I know you are a racist, but beyond that?

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:44 PM
I mentioned Delonte on another thread and I still standby Delonte as the next PG for the Lakers.

Do it Mitch.

West is a good player, but he's a huge nut case. Papaloukas would be a far better choice. West isn't really a PG either. He's more of a SG.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 05:46 PM
WTF is wrong with you? I know you are a racist, but beyond that?

It's a fact that black people have more fast twitch muscles than white people. IT'S A FACT. IF YOU DISPUTE IT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A RACIST.

MightyWhitey
12-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Just because Greece is bankrupt doesn't mean the lakers have to scout bankrupt. Lakers would be fools to sign a Greek bum with no skills. kobe needs serious players around him not fools.

Sarcastic
12-12-2012, 05:47 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/fake%20laugh/grand/fake-laugh-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-633.gif

9erempiree
12-12-2012, 05:47 PM
To be honest, I don't mind Euro players. They are pretty hard nosed players. Nobody thought anything of most Euros but they end up being good and serviceable players in the league.

When Spain can ball with Team USA, that is telling they can play.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Just because Greece is bankrupt doesn't mean the lakers have to scout bankrupt. Lakers would be fools to sign a Greek bum with no skills. kobe needs serious players around him not fools.

You people are complete clowns. Papaloukas is considered to be Europe's Magic Johnson you ****ing idiot.

taucesays
12-12-2012, 05:53 PM
You people are complete clowns. Papaloukas is considered to be Europe's Magic Johnson you ****ing idiot.

Yes. We're the clowns. Because when everybody disagrees with you, it's usually because they're all wrong. You are the Copernicus of the NBA. I wish I was so willing to suffer at the expense of progress. :bowdown:

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes. We're the clowns. Because when everybody disagrees with you, it's usually because they're all wrong. You are the Copernicus of the NBA. I wish I was so willing to suffer at the expense of progress. :bowdown:

Claiming that Papaloukas has no skills, is not a serious player, and could not play with Kobe is probably the single dumbest thing ever said on this forum.

You are all retarded and a complete joke.

Papaloukas is considered to be one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived.

AirTupac
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Claiming that Papaloukas has no skills, is not a serious player, and could not play with Kobe is probably the single dumbest thing ever said on this forum.

You are all retarded and a complete joke.

Papaloukas is considered to be one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived.

Which just goes to show you how bad the Euroleague is.

He averaged 5 points per game in his entire career on 30%. That's a JOKE.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Which just goes to show you how bad the Euroleague is.

He averaged 5 points per game in his entire career on 30%. That's a JOKE.

Go jack off to a racist forum.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=ATW&seasoncode=E2011

As you can see, those are NOT his Euroleague stats. You have Papaloukas confused with Ricky Rubio.

Those WERE Ricky Rubio's Euroleague stats. The hilarious thing is that the guy that actually DID have those stats in Euroleague, is now considered to be an untouchable NBA player.

madmax
12-12-2012, 05:58 PM

:no:
Theo even on crutches is a better playmaker than 90 % of NBA combo guards, impersonating PGs for their teams...don't underestimate the art of passing on the highest level

NumberSix
12-12-2012, 05:59 PM
I never know what the fuq this Euroleague guy is talking about.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:01 PM
It's a fact that black people have more fast twitch muscles than white people. IT'S A FACT. IF YOU DISPUTE IT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A RACIST.

1. It's a fact that this is a myth and has been disproved over and over.

2. It's a fact that you are retarded.

3. It's a fact that you are a racist.

4. It's a fact that only racists cite this, even though it comes from a racist organization, and even though it has been proven to be false by numerous independent studies.

5. It's a fact that you are a psychopath.

CeltsGarlic
12-12-2012, 06:02 PM
:no:
Theo even on crutches is a better playmaker than 90 % of NBA combo guards, impersonating PGs for their teams...don't underestimate the art of passing on the highest level

Theo was the shit, and the one of the best playmakers ever, and always made all his 3s against Zalgiris, while 0% against others. Its not the case here. I dont know how is he right now.

FatComputerNerd
12-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Delonte is an extremely underrated PG and can also guard most 2's.

He is one of the better wing defenders in the league actually.

But he can do so much more too, including scoring in a variety of ways.

He was actually one of our most reliable and consistent players during his tenure w/ the Cavs, on both ends of the floor.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Theo was the shit, and the one of the best playmakers ever, and always made all his 3s against Zalgiris, while 0% against others. Its not the case here. I dont know how is he right now.

Look at Prigioni, he looks better in the NBA than he did for many years in Euroleague. He looks fast in the NBA, where he was almost getting to slow side in Euroleague.

Look at how Dragic, Jennings, Rubio, Neal, Lawson played in Euroleague and look how they play in the NBA. It's obvious that it's infinitely easier to play as a PG in the NBA than it is in the Euroleague. Because these guys all suddenly become much better almost to an unreal extreme, the second they leave Euroleague and go to the NBA.

I personally thought Papaloukas was washed up, but Prigioni was washed up 3 years ago, by Euroleague standards. Yet, he could walk in right now and take the Lakers starting PG spot with total ease, based on how he is playing with the Knicks.

And even though Prigioni was always one of my favorite players, and even though Papaloukas had certain things about him I didn't like, I have to be honest in the fact that Prigioni was never as good as Papaloukas. Actually, none of those players mentioned was ever as good as Papaloukas.

If Prigioni can make it in the NBA in his current level, which is a complete shell of what he used to be, when he was one of the better Euroleague point guards years ago, then why can't Papaloukas? Especially if you consider that they are very similar players. Both are big point guards, excellent ball handlers, like to pass, like to make plays for others, and both kept themselves in unbelievable physical condition.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Delonte is an extremely underrated PG and can also guard most 2's.

He is one of the better wing defenders in the league actually.

But he can do so much more too, including scoring in a variety of ways.

He was actually one of our most reliable and consistent players during his tenure w/ the Cavs, on both ends of the floor.

No doubt that he's a good player. But he's also a psychopath. The Lakers already have enough of those on their team.

FatComputerNerd
12-12-2012, 06:12 PM
No doubt that he's a good player. But he's also a psychopath. The Lakers already have enough of those on their team.

He's not a psychopath, he just has Bipolar disorder.

There is a pretty big difference, I think.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:13 PM
He's not a psychopath, he just has Bipolar disorder.

There is a pretty big difference, I think.

Many psychopaths have bipolar.

FatComputerNerd
12-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Many psychopaths have bipolar.

Are you a psychopath?

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Are you a psychopath?

No. Look up the definition.

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:15 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=000317&seasoncode=E2010

Yeah, that's some serious "domination" there. Lay off the meth.

And he's not even a free agent you ****ing dumb ass. The funniest thing is that El-Amin is much better than Jannero Pargo, that supposedly the Lakers might get. Which just proves what a fool you are all around.

I'm all about el-amin, loved him at Uconn, but he was buns in the NBA and a top player in Europe

FatComputerNerd
No. Look up the definition.

I know the definition.

Many psychopaths are very successful people btw.

I am not sure you have a firm grasp on what being a psychopath actually means.

In some scenarios, including for a B-Ball player, psychopathy could be (and probably has been) an advantage.

Timmy D for MVP
GUYS! I have the perfect solution to the Lakers problem.

You know how everyone is in panic right? Waiting for Steve Nash? They need a point guard who for sure can come in NOW or else everything goes nuclear right? Lets get a player who we have no idea if he'll be able to play in the NBA! Lets ignore the veterans we know what we will get from! We HAVE to get an over seas player even though the track record for them coming over successfully like this is not very good. Brilliant!

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm all about el-amin, loved him at Uconn, but he was buns in the NBA and a top player in Europe

I liked him to. However, he was never "a top player in Europe". Get a freaking clue and stop being a dumb ass.

In European basket, Papaloukas is Magic Johnson, and El-Amin is poor man's Derek Fisher.

You sound like a total imbecile to even compare the two.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:18 PM
I know the definition.

Many psychopaths are very successful people btw.

I am not sure you have a firm grasp on what being a psychopath actually means.

In some scenarios, including for a B-Ball player, psychopathy could be (and probably has been) an advantage.

I know what it is. Like I said, the Lakers have enough already.

All Net
12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
No thanks we have enough trash as it is.

FatComputerNerd
12-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I know what it is. Like I said, the Lakers have enough already.

Is MWP a 'Spath?

I don't think he is, personally.

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:21 PM
I liked him to. However, he was never "a top player in Europe". Get a freaking clue and stop being a dumb ass.

In European basket, Papaloukas is Magic Johnson, and El-Amin is poor man's Derek Fisher.

You sound like a total imbecile to even compare the two.

"El-Amin signed with Strasbourg (France) in January 2002. He then joined Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan (Israel) in November 2002.

He joined Besiktas Istanbul of the Turkish league in August 2003. Dominating the league for two seasons, El-Amin was second in scoring (20.9) and third in assists (5.2) in his first season. In 2005, he led the league in assists and averaged 20.4 points a game. He was named MVP of the Turkish League All-Star Game in 2005 and was a member of the World Team at the 2005 FIBA Europe All-Star Game."

:kobe:

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
GUYS! I have the perfect solution to the Lakers problem.

You know how everyone is in panic right? Waiting for Steve Nash? They need a point guard who for sure can come in NOW or else everything goes nuclear right? Lets get a player who we have no idea if he'll be able to play in the NBA! Lets ignore the veterans we know what we will get from! We HAVE to get an over seas player even though the track record for them coming over successfully like this is not very good. Brilliant!

Not a chance in hell that you have ever seen Papaloukas play. None of the other point guards available are even remotely in his class. This isn't "some guy from overseas". This is one of the greatest European players of all time. The lack of basic basketball knowledge in this site is truly disturbing.

I'm a big Lakers fan, but no doubt that the Lakers have the dumbest and least knowledgeable about the game fan base of any NBA team.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
"El-Amin signed with Strasbourg (France) in January 2002. He then joined Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan (Israel) in November 2002.

He joined Besiktas Istanbul of the Turkish league in August 2003. Dominating the league for two seasons, El-Amin was second in scoring (20.9) and third in assists (5.2) in his first season. In 2005, he led the league in assists and averaged 20.4 points a game. He was named MVP of the Turkish League All-Star Game in 2005 and was a member of the World Team at the 2005 FIBA Europe All-Star Game."

:kobe:

You really are a colossal idiot. You are too ****ing stupid to even describe. IGNORE LIST. I'm not wasting time arguing with a retard like you.

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:26 PM
so being 2nd in scoring and leading the league in assists doesn't constitute someone as a "top player" in a league? What does? I'm slightly curious

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:27 PM
so being 2nd in scoring and leading the league in assists doesn't constitute someone as a "top player" in a league? What does? I'm slightly curious

What the **** is wrong with you? Nothing you cited would make him a "top player in Europe", nor anything even in the remote discussion for that. It's a joke how pathetic the basketball knowledge is at ISH.

Nick Young
12-12-2012, 06:31 PM
They should sign Spanoulis-then it is game over NBA:bowdown:

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:33 PM
http://www.bullcitystateofmind.com/storage/khalid-el-amin-turk-telekom.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=13327296701 30

http://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/Yeah-He-mad_U18chan.jpg

swi7ch
12-12-2012, 06:34 PM

:roll:

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Here is a YouTube of Papaloukas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtTCCd3lBMU

Complete owning of Team USA and Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Paul, Howard, and Melo starts at the 2:10 mark.

Yeah, clearly "just some guy from overseas that is a scrub in Euroleague, that could not be on the same floor with Kobe, that has no skills, and that is no better than Khalid El-Amin", who spent most of his career as a journeyman in lower level teams and leagues in Europe...........

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:37 PM
They should sign Spanoulis-then it is game over NBA:bowdown:

Spanoulis isn't a free agent you ****ing moron.

swi7ch
12-12-2012, 06:37 PM

V-Span is also one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived. Look what happened to him in the NBA.

Euro =/= NBA

One is more talented than the other...

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/29osnci.jpg

Nick Young
12-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Spanoulis isn't a free agent you ****ing moron.
What is he paid, $300,000, $500,000 a year?

Lakers can buy out his contract and sign him for the veterans minimum, which is probably double to his euroleague contract anyway.

GET IT DONE MITCH

LBJ 23
12-12-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm sure Theo's deeply in thought quote would make major difference for the Lakers

"life is like basketball sometime there shot miss and sometime there shot make sometime there dribble and fall to the ground of to the court but if you alway have a patient then you will alway make more then you miss"

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:41 PM
V-Span is also one of the greatest European ballers that ever lived. Look what happened to him in the NBA.

Euro =/= NBA

One is more talented than the other...

Yes, it's much higher level of competition at the PG spot in Euroleague. That's why all the guys that sucked in Euroleague:

Gary Neal
Ricky Rubio
Goran Dragic
Ty Lawson
Brandon Jennings

Suddenly become good players playing against the awful NBA point guards. It's why Pablo Prigioni plays for the Knicks, despite being washed up 3 years ago at Euroleague level.

It's because the NBA has much worse point guards than the Euroleague does. So yeah, you are right, the NBA point guard position is definitely much lower in level than the Euroleague point guard position.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
What is he paid, $300,000, $500,000 a year?

Lakers can buy out his contract and sign him for the veterans minimum, which is probably double to his euroleague contract anyway.

GET IT DONE MITCH

Spanoulis makes over $7 million a year currently. His asking price for the NBA is 3 years $25 million. His current contract has no buyout option.

Nick Young
12-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Yes, it's much higher level of competition at the PG spot in Euroleague. That's why all the guys that sucked in Euroleague:

Gary Neal
Ricky Rubio
Goran Dragic
Ty Lawson
Brandon Jennings

Suddenly become good players playing against the awful NBA point guards. It's why Pablo Prigioni plays for the Knicks, despite being washed up 3 years ago at Euroleague level.

It's because the NBA has much worse point guards than the Euroleague does. So yeah, you are right, the NBA point guard position is definitely much lower in level than the Euroleague point guard position.
Tyus Edney, Euroleague champion:bowdown:

Trajan Langdon, Euroleague final 4 MVP:bowdown:

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 06:43 PM

Spanoulis on the Houston Rockets:

2.7 points and 0.9 assists per game

31.9% field goal shooting

:bowdown:

CavaliersFTW
12-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Tyus Edney, Euroleague champion:bowdown:

Trajan Langdon, Euroleague final 4 MVP:bowdown:
:roll: who!?

Fiba basketball
12-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Theres a reason he is a free agent , he isn't that good anymore he's old now .

9erempiree
12-12-2012, 07:11 PM
I am having to agree with Euroleague that the PG position is much more sound in Europe than it is in the NBA. A lot of PG's today are combo guards who can score.

The traditional PG is almost extinct in the NBA and a lot of Euro's are great post players, something that is lost in the NBA.

So it comes as no surprise that European leagues would have true PG that the Lakers would need. Lakers don't need another scoring PG, they need traditional PG's. A good example of a traditional PG is Nash and Rondo and Kidd.

CavaliersFTW
12-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Who the flippity f*ck is Theo Pukeyloukis? :oldlol:

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Theres a reason he is a free agent , he isn't that good anymore he's old now .

Prigioni wasn't good by Euroleague standards 3 years ago. He looks great with the Knicks.

crisoner
12-12-2012, 07:14 PM
West please.....

kNicKz
12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
In 2001, Prigioni joined the Spanish club Lucentum Alicante, and he played there until 2003. In 2003, Prigioni joined the Euroleague team Saski Baskonia. With Baskonia he won several titles, including: 3 Spanish King's Cups in the years 2004, 2006, 2009, 4 Spanish Supercups in the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and the Spanish Championship in 2008

:biggums:

KG215
12-12-2012, 07:25 PM
According to this, Papaloukas has career averages of 7.2 PPG, 4.0 RPG, 2.4 RPG, and 1.4 SPG in his Euroleague career.

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=ATW

Scroll down a little bit to see his Euroleague career stats. It's towards the bottom of the page, but it's there in black and white. I'm sure Euroleague will call me a racist liar who doesn't know shit about basketball, but it's right there for everyone to see.

One of the most dominant Euroleague guards ever? The European Magic Johnson? Are you f***ing kidding me?

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
In 2001, Prigioni joined the Spanish club Lucentum Alicante, and he played there until 2003. In 2003, Prigioni joined the Euroleague team Saski Baskonia. With Baskonia he won several titles, including: 3 Spanish King's Cups in the years 2004, 2006, 2009, 4 Spanish Supercups in the years 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and the Spanish Championship in 2008

:biggums:

What the **** does that have to do with the Euroleague?

What the **** does that have to do with the last three years?

Yeah, you definitely are a crackhead.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 07:29 PM
According to this, Papaloukas has career averages of 7.2 PPG, 4.0 RPG, 2.4 RPG, and 1.4 SPG in his Euroleague career.

Scroll down a little bit to see his Euroleague career stats. It's towards the bottom of the page, but it's there in black and white. I'm sure Euroleague will call me a racist liar who doesn't know shit about basketball, but it's right there for everyone to see.

One of the most dominant Euroleague guards ever? The European Magic Johnson? Are you f***ing kidding me?

Yes, he is considered the Magic Johnson of Euroleague. You are a ****ing IDIOT that knows NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL.

This has been established ages ago.

Ricky Rubio, who you worship.........got look up his Euroleague numbers you ****ing stupid bastard.

There is something called YouTube.

Use it:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=theo+papaloukas&oq=theo+papaloukas&gs_l=youtube.12..35i39l2.1891.1891.0.2936.1.1.0.0. 0.0.110.110.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.1._y5snGaBaoA

My god, the level of ****ing idiocy in this forum is beyond belief. You mofos are beyond pathetic. No way has any of you ever played basketball.

KG215
12-12-2012, 07:33 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/jdbudget/TheoPapaloukas.png

There, that's what this Theo Papaloukas dude averaged for his career in Euroleague competition. That's what the European Magic Johnson was able to accomplish in his "brilliant" career: 7 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG, 1 SPG.

Euroleague
12-12-2012, 07:36 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/jdbudget/TheoPapaloukas.png

There, that's what this Theo Papaloukas dude averaged for his career in Euroleague competition. That's what the European Magic Johnson was able to accomplish in his "brilliant" career: 7 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG, 1 SPG.

You are absolutely insane. It turns out that you are actually 100 times a bigger troll than gabepizza.............

It's even beyond pathetic, that you would not even look at a YouTube video, when others probably are.......meaning you can't even grasp what a ****ing fool you look like right now. Damn, you really are the biggest clown of this whole site.

Never heard of Ukic, never heard of Papaloukas............you are obviously about 12 years old.

KG215
12-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Yes, he is considered the Magic Johnson of Euroleague. You are a ****ing IDIOT that knows NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL.

This has been established ages ago.

Ricky Rubio, who you worship.........got look up his Euroleague numbers you ****ing stupid bastard.

My god, the level of ****ing idiocy in this forum is beyond belief. You mofos are beyond pathetic. No way has any of you ever played basketball.
I don't worship Ricky Rubio. To be honest I don't give a shit about Ricky Rubio. I just know you blatantly embellish how bad Rubio was in Euroleague to fit your "Euroleague >>>> NBA agenda."

And I did look up Rubio's Euroleague stats. He began his Euroleague career at 16 years old. So you'll have to excuse me if I'm not going to get too upset about a f**ing 16 year old not putting up great numbers in that league. His numbers would've been even worse in the NBA at 16 years old. Actually, that's not true, because he'd never get a chance to even sniff an NBA roster at 16 or 17 years old.

Papaloukas began his career at 24 years old, and played what was considered his athletic prime in the Euroleague, and peaked as with 10 PPG, 5 APG, and 2 SPG. I will give him credit for his ridiculous 2P FG percentages, though.

KG215
12-12-2012, 07:47 PM
You are absolutely insane. It turns out that you are actually 100 times a bigger troll than gabepizza.............

It's even beyond pathetic, that you would not even look at a YouTube video, when others probably are.......meaning you can't even grasp what a ****ing fool you look like right now. Damn, you really are the biggest clown of this whole site.

Never heard of Ukic, never heard of Papaloukas............you are obviously about 12 years old.
I posted facts. Indisputable, black-and-white, facts. There's absolutely nothing "trollish" about my post. I presented to you facts and you resort to name-calling. I don't need to look at f***ing Youtube highlight videos. You could make almost any professional basketball player in the world, event he scrubbiest of the scrubs, look like a stud in a highlight video.

Please, refute my facts with something other then irrational insults. You say I'm 12 years old and the only way you know how to argue, when someone attempts to engage in a mature argument with you, is with name-calling and insults.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 04:15 AM
KG215 and gabepizza are the same person.

LEFT4DEAD
12-13-2012, 05:24 AM
:lol at this thread
Paplikus, the LA Lakers

KG215
12-13-2012, 06:07 AM
KG215 and gabepizza are the same person.
Sure, we're the same person in the sense that we both use things like stats to form our argument. You've yet to tell me why the "European Magic Johnson" who averaged 7-4-2-1 in his Euroleague career is as great as you claim him to be.

I've presented you with facts and all you've done is call me names and sent me a PM saying "you need to stop, you're embarrassing yourself."

Noof
12-13-2012, 07:15 AM
The European Magic had a career high of 14 assists? :biggums:

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Sure, we're the same person in the sense that we both use things like stats to form our argument. You've yet to tell me why the "European Magic Johnson" who averaged 7-4-2-1 in his Euroleague career is as great as you claim him to be.

I've presented you with facts and all you've done is call me names and sent me a PM saying "you need to stop, you're embarrassing yourself."

You call "facts" anything that is a bunch of total bullshit. You lie endlessly. You are the same person.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 08:32 AM

The highest total in Euroleague is 15. News flash genius, they count assists differently there.

Jose Calderon averaged 2.6 assists in his career high in Euroleague. Obviously, if Calderon's career high was 2.6 assists per game, then averaging 4 over a decade would be outstanding. An enormous number. But you people are so ****ing retarded beyond description that you actually act like 4 assists average for a long career is a low number in Euroleague.

When in fact, that's a huge number.

Jose Calderon's career Euroleague assist average = 2.1

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=BDG&seasoncode=E2002

(add the 3 seasons of 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05 together)

Jose Calderon's career best Euroleague assist average = 2.6

http://www.euroleague.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=BDG&seasoncode=E2004

Jose Calderon's career NBA assist average = 7.2

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2806/jose-calderon

Jose Calderon's career best NBA assist average = 8.9 (2 times)

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/2806/jose-calderon

Theo Papaloukas is the career leader in both assists and steals.

http://www.euroleague.net/main/statistics?mode=Leaders&entity=Players&seasonmode=All&cat=Assistances&agg=Accumulated

http://www.euroleague.net/main/statistics?mode=Leaders&entity=Players&seasonmode=All&cat=Steals&agg=Accumulated

Clearly, this thread is full of 10 year olds. Just how ****ing STUPID are you ******s? Do your I.Q.'s even reach into the low 70s? I seriously doubt it.

So yeah, you colossal ****ing morons, 4 assists average for a career in Euroleague is a ****ing HUGE NUMBER. KG215, you are so stupid it is amazing that your brain can even tell your lungs to breathe in air. You can take your "facts" and shove them up your ass, because you are the biggest ****ing idiot ever in this forum.

Fiba basketball
12-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Prigioni wasn't good by Euroleague standards 3 years ago. He looks great with the Knicks.
Last year Prigioni was a lot better than Papaloukas . Papaloukas should just retire .

KG215
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM
You call "facts" anything that is a bunch of total bullshit. You lie endlessly. You are the same person.
How is what I posted bullshit? It's his exact stats that I got from Euroleague.net. I provided a link and a screnshot. Nothing about that is "bullshit." I didn't create a fake Euroleague.net page or a fake stats screenshot. It's all 100% real.

KG215
12-13-2012, 02:37 PM
That's actually impressive since assists are so much harder to come by in Euroleague, but he averaged a whopping 4 assists for his entire Euroleague career to go along with 7 points. I know assists are harder to get, but I'd think someone with the passing and playmaking skills of Magic Johnson would be able to average 6-8 APG.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

KG215
12-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Clearly, this thread is full of 10 year olds. Just how ****ing STUPID are you ******s? Do your I.Q.'s even reach into the low 70s? I seriously doubt it.

So yeah, you colossal ****ing morons, 4 assists average for a career in Euroleague is a ****ing HUGE NUMBER. KG215, you are so stupid it is amazing that your brain can even tell your lungs to breathe in air. You can take your "facts" and shove them up your ass, because you are the biggest ****ing idiot ever in this forum.
You called him the European Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson was dropping 12+ dimes a game and scoring 18-20 PPG in his prime. He was also grabbing a lot more boards than Papaloukas.

Guess what, genius. Just because a player is the all-time leader in total assists and one of the better playmakers/facilitators, doesn't make him that continent's version of the greatest playmaking/passing PG in EVER.

niko
12-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Since it's being widely reported that the Los Angeles Lakers are looking for a free agent PG, they should sign the best free agent point guard that is available, Theo Papaloukas.

Papaloukas is a big guard and knows how to tun the triangle offense, so he would fit perfectly with the team once they probably eventually have to grovel to Phil Jackson to bring him back.

Papaloukas is a free agent, and is still looking for a team this season. His asking price in Europe is said to be what would be like a $1 million NBA contract, so he would not cost that much for the Lakers.

He has been staying in shape because he has been training and practicing with the Greek club Peristeri the whole season. The Lakers have wanted to sign Papaloukas in the past.

The only issue with Papaloukas is his fear of flying, like Royce White. That is why he didn't ever play in the NBA, because NBA teams would demand him to fly a lot. Back then, he could not deal with that.

But from what I understand, he has gotten the problem under control recently. So he should be able to handle it now.

The Lakers should grab him. I mean if Pablo Prigioni can make the Knicks rotation, a full 3 years after he was considered a has been in Euroleague, then certainly Papaloukas could play for the Lakers. As even last season he was still very effective when he played.

The Lakers should jump on it, because Papaloukas won't wait around very long to sign with a team, once the Euroleague Top 16 starts.

Next shot you take at my boy Priggie Smalls and i'm going to smack your inbred ass back to Arkansas.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Next shot you take at my boy Priggie Smalls and i'm going to smack your inbred ass back to Arkansas.

Burn in hell.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Last year Prigioni was a lot better than Papaloukas . Papaloukas should just retire .

And you based this on what? That David Blatt always benches any player that does not play grind it out basketball?

Whenever Papaloukas played, he looked better than Prigioni did. He actually looked better with Maccabi than he did the previous 2 years with Olympiacos.

You do realize that every year Blatt benches a couple of players for absolutely no reason? Or do you really think Ohayon is better than Papaloukas?

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 06:28 PM
You called him the European Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson was dropping 12+ dimes a game and scoring 18-20 PPG in his prime. He was also grabbing a lot more boards than Papaloukas.

Guess what, genius. Just because a player is the all-time leader in total assists and one of the better playmakers/facilitators, doesn't make him that continent's version of the greatest playmaking/passing PG in EVER.

Yes you would think Rubio could average more than 3 assists in Euroleague, Ty Lawson and Brandon Jennings more than 1-2 assists in Euroleague - but guess what, they did NOT.............................

Magic would have averaged no more than 5 assists in Euroleague for his career, if even that much. Considering the vast majority of his NBA assists to Kareem in the low post would NOT even count in Euroleague......probably more like 4.

Magic's career assist number in NBA would never ever in a million years equate to any big assist number in Euroleague. 2-3 assists in Euroleague = 8-9 in the NBA.

YOU ****ING PIECE OF SHIT.

**** OFF AND BURN IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

AirTupac
12-13-2012, 06:31 PM
You would think that the greatest player in the past 10 years could average more than 3 ppg on 30%. Shitnoulis also got embarrassed by Nigeria.

Grinder
12-13-2012, 06:40 PM
You would think that the greatest player in the past 10 years could average more than 3 ppg on 30%. Shitnoulis also got embarrassed by Nigeria.

Euroleague is a 32 year old man living in Arkansas who spends his life trolling message boards about European basketball (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242569)and editing wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/173.216.233.111&offset=&limit=500&target=173.216.233.111). :roll:

This is probably the only forum he hasn't been banned from. His total meltdown and 2 month disappearing act when Greece lost to Nigeria was great though. :lol

KG215
12-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Euroleague is a 32 year old man living in Arkansas who spends his life trolling message boards about European basketball (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242569)and editing wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/173.216.233.111&offset=&limit=500&target=173.216.233.111). :roll:

This is probably the only forum he hasn't been banned from. His total meltdown and 2 month disappearing act when Greece lost to Nigeria was great though. :lol
I've got to find a way to get people to stop associating Euroleague with Arkansas. I'm from Arkansas and I swear we're not all like Euroleague. I'm hoping Euroleague isn't like Euroleague in real life.

By the way, how'd he get exposed as being from Arkansas/America?

Grinder
12-13-2012, 06:51 PM
I've got to find a way to get people to stop associating Euroleague with Arkansas. I'm from Arkansas and I swear we're not all like Euroleague. I'm hoping Euroleague isn't like Euroleague in real life.

By the way, how'd he get exposed as being from Arkansas/America?

It's not really a knock on Arkansas, but more because he tried to claim he lived in Europe and ends up being from a small town in Arkansas. He was apparently banned on some Spurs message board and the admin found out that his IP was from Arkansas and a similar thing happened here and he basically admitted that he lived in the US.

LA Lakers
12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Theo who?

Nash
12-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Theo Zagorakis.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 07:41 PM
It's not really a knock on Arkansas, but more because he tried to claim he lived in Europe and ends up being from a small town in Arkansas. He was apparently banned on some Spurs message board and the admin found out that his IP was from Arkansas and a similar thing happened here and he basically admitted that he lived in the US.

Dude shut the **** up.

This guy Grinder is actually GREEK, he is from GREECE, he speaks Greek, he reads Greek, and he writes in Greek.

He posts on a GREEK BASKETBALL WEBSITE called thrylos fans and uses the same username of Grinder there. He is one of the single biggest ****ing trolls alive. He PRETENDS to be American, and uses multiple different names, on multiple different sites. He uses alter egos on all of them, including at this site.

I can't believe how crazy and stupid this forum is. Looks like some people just can't contain themselves though. I think it's time that this shit got revealed to Jeff. Enough is enough.

AirTupac
12-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Dude shut the **** up.

This guy Grinder is actually GREEK, he is from GREECE, he speaks Greek, he reads Greek, and he writes in Greek.

He posts on a GREEK BASKETBALL WEBSITE called thrylos fans and uses the same username of Grinder there. He is one of the single biggest ****ing trolls alive.

I can't believe how crazy and stupid this forum is.

:oldlol: Shut up Arkansas

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 07:46 PM
:oldlol: Shut up Arkansas

Oh look, one of the 500 alter egos of Nick Young. **** off.

AirTupac
12-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh look, one of the 500 alter egos of Nick Young. **** off.

Mad that Spanoullis only got 8 minutes of playing time today? Pathetic player.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Mad that Spanoullis only got 8 minutes of playing time today? Pathetic player.

Who?

AirTupac
12-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Who?

This scrub http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Vasileios_Spanoulis_in_Houston.jpg/220px-Vasileios_Spanoulis_in_Houston.jpg

He's never been able to dunk cause he's white.

Euroleague
12-13-2012, 07:53 PM
This scrub http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Vasileios_Spanoulis_in_Houston.jpg/220px-Vasileios_Spanoulis_in_Houston.jpg

He's never been able to dunk cause he's white.

Who?

KDthunderup
12-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Who?
The Chris Paul of the Euroleage mate.

How do you call yourself a Euroleague fan?

ballup
12-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Nah, they need a guy who knows the NBA very well. Courtney Kirkland is a guy that fits the Laker's needs. I mean look at him block Kris Humphries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btYmIByMkBA

hawkfan
12-13-2012, 08:19 PM
A trade of Pau Gasol to the Jazz for Mo Williams and Marvin Williams gives the Lakers another point guard and youth/athleticism at the forwards.

MightyWhitey
12-14-2012, 01:10 PM

You must be a greek. I've yet to see a half decent greek player ever in the history of basketball. Stick to gyros and diners and leave Basketball and Glory to people worthy of such distinctions.

KG215
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
A trade of Pau Gasol to the Jazz for Mo Williams and Marvin Williams gives the Lakers another point guard and youth/athleticism at the forwards.
And that also gives them five frontcourt players they have to try and find minutes for and Earl Watson and Jamal Tinsley as their PGs. Stupid trade.

atljonesbro
12-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Euroleague threads are my favorite :roll: :roll: