PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins suspended indefinitely by Kings

ukballer
12-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Kings announce that DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended indefinitely for "unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team"

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/22/demarcus-cousins-benched-for-second-half-for-kings-after-argument-with-coach/

Above link talking about Cousins being benched after arguing with Coach Smart.

Is this guy ever going to get his shit together?

All Net
12-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Great talent but a bonehead..

La Frescobaldi
12-22-2012, 04:17 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/22/demarcus-cousins-benched-for-second-half-for-kings-after-argument-with-coach/

not very likely. he's a emotional catastrophe

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-22-2012, 04:18 PM

not surprised at all....he needs to go play with a mutha fuka like KG or Kobe to whoop his ass and smack some sense in his head

I think boston will trade for him....

Dbrog
12-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Oh Cousins haha :facepalm . I feel kinda bad for the guy. Yes, this was his biggest knock coming into the league but really? This Sactown organization is so shittily organized and a complete lack of leadership/direction...it's hard to blame the guy. You just get the feeling that if he were on the Spurs/Celtics/Pistons/anytoughteam that he would flourish. Hell even the Wizards...they put up with Javale forever haha. Just wanna see this guy succeed. He's clearly got the skills to make a difference in this league :(

Shade8780
12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Oh Cousins haha :facepalm . I feel kinda bad for the guy. Yes, this was his biggest knock coming into the league but really? This Sactown organization is so shittily organized and a complete lack of leadership/direction...it's hard to blame the guy. You just get the feeling that if he were on the Spurs/Celtics/Pistons/anytoughteam that he would flourish. Hell even the Wizards...they put up with Javale forever haha. Just wanna see this guy succeed. He's clearly got the skills to make a difference in this league :(

I don't. He's a goddamn moron.

koolkid09
not surprised at all....he needs to go play with a mutha fuka like KG or Kobe to whoop his ass and smack some sense in his head

Kobe can't fight.

DStebb716
12-22-2012, 04:22 PM
it's time to trade him. it'd be best for both parties. the kings are an unstable franchise with unstable parts. they would be best served by getting some nice pieces out of him while they can. problem is how low his stock is right now.

DStebb716
12-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed

if he could turn himself into the next sheed that'd be amazing. unfortunately he can't. this is a different kind of head case. it's the kind that hurts teams at all times, none of this benefits teams. sheed had his ways of making boneheaded plays/moves while helping his teams. hence why the pistons won chips with him.

ukballer
12-22-2012, 04:26 PM
it's time to trade him. it'd be best for both parties. the kings are an unstable franchise with unstable parts. they would be best served by getting some nice pieces out of him while they can. problem is how low his stock is right now.

I wouldn't be opposed to Charlotte taking a gamble on him. Though right now the negatives still outweigh the positives in my head if that happened.

The Kings only have two players 30 years of age or over, the team is young, but a real mess. I agree he needs to be moved and both parties move on, because this is not a good match anymore.

I would love to see him on a team like Boston, and watch KG and Pierce deal with him.

Meticode
I'm not surprised. Hopefully he can get this shit together. He has the ability to be a star in this league. Probably not superstar, but a star nonetheless.

Burgz V2
at first i thought he was just misunderstood

now i know he's just an idiot

Meticode
12-22-2012, 04:27 PM
if he could turn himself into the next sheed that'd be amazing. unfortunately he can't. this is a different kind of head case. it's the kind that hurts teams at all times, none of this benefits teams. sheed had his ways of making boneheaded plays/moves while helping his teams. hence why the pistons won chips with him.
'Sheed always came as disappointment to me. Don't get me wrong, he was a great freakin' player, but I always felt like his attitude and him being pissed off all the time held him back from being a great superstar in the league.

boozehound
12-22-2012, 04:28 PM
yeah, the comparison to sheed is ridiculous. Sheed may have been a hot head, but he was one of the smartest players of his generation. Demarcus? Not so much.

The Ownage
12-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Trade him to the Wizards. Reunite him with Wall.

DStebb716
12-22-2012, 04:29 PM
yeah, the comparison to sheed is ridiculous. Sheed may have been a hot head, but he was one of the smartest players of his generation. Demarcus? Not so much.

Exactly

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Kobe can't fight.

...... retard post by a retard...nothing new...moving on

Dasher
12-22-2012, 04:33 PM
A change of scenery would be good for him and Tyreke Evans. The Kings are a bad organization from the owner's box on down. DeMarcus could easily pull a Andray Blatche and get his game together if he is moved to an environment that isn't poisonous, or has a decent table-setting point guard. The Kings will not get equal value for him, but a divorce will be good for both parties.

no pun intended
12-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Bring him to the Celtics.

Rekindled
12-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Bring him to the Celtics.

cousins+evans+Jimmer+outlaw for Rondo+Bradley+Sullinger+melo+Lee

Celtcis:
Cousins/Collins
KG/Bass
Pierce/Green
Evans/Barbosa/Outlaw
Jimmer/Terry

Kings:
Thompson/Hayes
Trobinson/Sullinger
Lee/Salmons
Bradley/Thornton
Rondo/Brooks/Thomas

kNicKz
12-22-2012, 04:50 PM
double post

kNicKz
12-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed

Sadly? Sheed has a championship ring and has been an effective player for 17 years in the NBA... I'd say being the "next sheed" is best case scenario for demarcus

DStebb716
12-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Celtcis:
Cousins/Collins
KG/Bass
Pierce/Green
Evans/Barbosa/Outlaw
Jimmer/Terry

Kings:
Thompson/Hayes
Trobinson/Sullinger
Lee/Salmons
Bradley/Thornton
Rondo/Brooks/Thomas

Just stop. You're TERRIBLE at making trades. Why the hell would the Celtics give up Rondo AND Bradley to acquire a nutcase?

Fudge
12-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Trade him to the Wizards. Reunite him with Wall.
This. Or the Celtics and let him play next to KG. Bet that would do wonders for this kid.

And :wtf: at that trade scenario above. No way in hell the Celtics give up a Top 3 PG for those guys.

Bradley, Lee, Sullinger, Melo for Cousins should be good enough.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c33nj6y

el gringos
12-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Okc should be the team to take the chanc. They have the trade pieces to give up without taking away from what they have- and w cousins in the post that would be the most talented team in the nba

IGotACoolStory
12-22-2012, 05:01 PM

Pretty much this.

People on this board have no grasp on Sheed's career.

Fudge
12-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Okc should be the team to take the chanc. They have the trade pieces to give up without taking away from what they have- and w cousins in the post that would be the most talented team in the nba
No thanks.

Rekindled
12-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Just stop. You're TERRIBLE at making trades. Why the hell would the Celtics give up Rondo AND Bradley to acquire a nutcase?

hmm celtcis offered Rondo along for Tyreke evans 2 years ago was turned down

bdreason
12-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Chuck Hayes or Thomas Robinson worth adding in fantasy?

dunksby
12-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Mfer is sabotaging my fantasy team, last year he could play some ball at least. Kings should trade him, a team with a no nonsense organization, Celtics would benefit from his game.

no pun intended
12-22-2012, 05:08 PM

Celtcis:
Cousins/Collins
KG/Bass
Pierce/Green
Evans/Barbosa/Outlaw
Jimmer/Terry

Kings:
Thompson/Hayes
Trobinson/Sullinger
Lee/Salmons
Bradley/Thornton
Rondo/Brooks/Thomas
Oh...I was expecting the Celtics to keep Rondo if they wanted Cousins lol.

devin112
12-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Yeah like how Kobe turned Bynum into a model citizen right?

v1ncelis
12-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Yeah that definitely worked out for Bynum :rolleyes:

3peated
12-22-2012, 05:13 PM
didn't zach randolph have some troubles similar to this? maybe in a couple years he'll start to play a level we know he's capable of while acting like an adult.

dunksby
12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
didn't zach randolph have some troubles similar to this? maybe in a couple years he'll start to play a level we know he's capable of while acting like an adult.
That would be the best case scenario for his own sake.

goldenryan
12-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed
The difference is Sheed could've been in the conversation with Duncan, Shaq and Kobe. With 4 rings on his figures. Cousins has to work his way up to being a starter on a team that can win.

DStebb716
12-22-2012, 05:22 PM
hmm celtcis offered Rondo along for Tyreke evans 2 years ago was turned down

That's false and two years ago is much different from now.

swi7ch
12-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I really hope one day DMC gets picked for Team USA. I 100% believe that he will start a massive brawl with a country like China and start World War III! :bowdown:

copper
12-22-2012, 05:27 PM
and sheeds teammates liked him.

kNicKz
12-22-2012, 05:29 PM
and sheeds teammates liked him.

Coaches and officials hated sheed. His teammates swear by him

The_Yearning
12-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Let me guess... this dude wants to play in a big market.

IGotACoolStory
12-22-2012, 05:39 PM
What? Maybe opposing coaches. Coach Dean Smith, Larry Brown, and Mike Dunleavy all gave him high praise. I can't remember with Mo Cheeks and I know Doc wasn't his biggest fan, but whatever.

I definitely feel that. He was one of the easiest, nicest guys in the world to coach. Mike Dunleavy, when he had him in Portland said Rasheed was a great guy to have on a team. His teammates love him. He's unselfish. His mother, Jackie, says she's tried to get him to not get technicals. We used to run sprints here when a guy gets a technical; the whole team runs. Rasheed used to say, "Let me run for them." He wanted to do everyone else's running for them.

[QUOTE=Mike Dunleavy]
When I was coaching in Portland, I had Rasheed Wallace. He was a great player and somebody everyone on the team liked. The thing was, he just didn

Shepseskaf
12-22-2012, 05:42 PM
A change in scenery isn't going to make much of a difference. Dude is going to have big problems no matter where he goes, but he'll keep getting chances because of his talent.

BlackWhiteGreen
12-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Bass, Courtney Lee and a 1st for Outlaw and Cousins.

LJJ
12-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Sadly? Sheed has a championship ring and has been an effective player for 17 years in the NBA... I'd say being the "next sheed" is best case scenario for demarcus

Eh, I get the similarity.

Sheed was one of the most gifted players in the league. Incredible skillset for a PF, high basketball IQ, very solid build, elite defensive capabilities. Although he utilized all those abilities and carved out a solid career for himself, I still think that if he had a more dedicated, more professional attitude he would have been a franchise player in the NBA.

Cousins is in the same situation, although he's obviously not the same type of player as Wallace. He has the physical gifts and the skillset to be an elite player at his position, the main thing that seems to be holding him back is a bad attitude.

boozehound
12-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Eh, I get the similarity.

Sheed was one of the most gifted players in the league. Incredible skillset for a PF, high basketball IQ, very solid build, elite defensive capabilities. Although he utilized all those abilities and carved out a solid career for himself, I still think that if he had a more dedicated, more professional attitude he would have been a franchise player in the NBA.

Cousins is in the same situation, although he's obviously not the same type of player as Wallace. He has the physical gifts and the skillset to be an elite player at his position, the main thing that seems to be holding him back is a bad attitude.
and general idiocy. Sheed may not have maximized his offensive potential, but he was a defensive gamechanger. I cant see demarcus ever doing that. I get the comparison, but I think it sells sheed short.

R.I.P.
12-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Honestly Cousins is like the black Darko. Awful shooting percentage for a big, boneheaded fouls and turnovers, horrible attitude and BBIQ, but since we Mavs fans are desperate as hell, I

HylianNightmare
12-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Time 2 trade him

Levity
12-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Fire keith smart, and bring in a real coach. McMillan? Its obvious cousins and smart wont work in the long run. So, if the kings are set on making cousins their franchise player - which i still think they should do - they need to fire keith smart.

If you watched the game last night it was painfully obvious why cousins was upset. When he came back in in the 2nd quarter, he didnt get 1 touch until the last play of the half, and he came in at the 7 minute mark. Instead, it was all perimeter players playing iso ball or shooting contested jumpers. The kings need to work inside out. Cousins is a good passer, and they have shooters on the perimeter. It shouldnt be so hard to figure out a working offense for this team.

Rekindled
12-22-2012, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=R.I.P.]Honestly Cousins is like the black Darko. Awful shooting percentage for a big, boneheaded fouls and turnovers, horrible attitude and BBIQ, but since we Mavs fans are desperate as hell, I

andremiller07
12-22-2012, 07:09 PM
:facepalm Well all this mean is less Kings games to watch dude the only reason I even still bother and this straight up sucks.

If they going to suspend him than just trade him and stop wasting his time and your time. I think being in a winning enviroment might calm him down a bit, will he still do dumb crap no doubt but imo it will be far less.

I been saying for a while hed be a great fit in Boston or OKC, OKC could give up Lamb (#7 pick) for Cousins (#5 pick) and something else like maybe that Toronto pick since 2013 draft is probs going to be weak. Hes at this point a better defender than Perk, Cuz draws charges, get steals/deflections with the best of them at the centre spot. Boston is missing a centre and im sure if theres one group of veterns that could turn him around it would be those in Boston.

Some other options include maybe Toronto for Bargs the Kings would have to probably include Salmons or something along those lines so contracts match.

Washington so he can team up with Wall again and have Cuz and Kevin Serphian as there future C/PF (I don't know who Washington gives up).

I hate this suspension crap ethier play him or trade him yeah hes a moron at times but hes the main reason the Kings have won at least 6 of those 8 guys while Tyreke has been injured for over half of them. I don't understand why he just can't be quiet and play :facepalm

boozehound
12-22-2012, 07:13 PM
:facepalm Well all this mean is less Kings games to watch dude the only reason I even still bother and this straight up sucks.

If they going to suspend him than just trade him and stop wasting his time and your time. I think being in a winning enviroment might calm him down a bit, will he still do dumb crap no doubt but imo it will be far less.

I been saying for a while hed be a great fit in Boston or OKC, OKC could give up Lamb (#7 pick) for Cousins (#5 pick) and something else like maybe that Toronto pick since 2013 draft is probs going to be weak. Hes at this point a better defender than Perk, Cuz draws charges, get steals/deflections with the best of them at the centre spot. Boston is missing a centre and im sure if theres one group of veterns that could turn him around it would be those in Boston.

Some other options include maybe Toronto for Bargs the Kings would have to probably include Salmons or something along those lines so contracts match.

Washington so he can team up with Wall again and have Cuz and Kevin Serphian as there future C/PF (I don't know who Washington gives up).

I hate this suspension crap ethier play him or trade him yeah hes a moron at times but hes the main reason the Kings have won at least 6 of those 8 guys while Tyreke has been injured for over half of them. I don't understand why he just can't be quiet and play :facepalm
dude, he will be suspended for a game or two. They will have a meeting, he will appear contrite and they will move on. but, didnt he sort of demand a trade last year already?

I was sad when he didnt slip and we ended up with moose, but damn, I am glad now.

andremiller07
12-22-2012, 07:16 PM
dude, he will be suspended for a game or two. They will have a meeting, he will appear contrite and they will move on. but, didnt he sort of demand a trade last year already?

I was sad when he didnt slip and we ended up with moose, but damn, I am glad now.

That same thing has happend 3-6 times already in under 3 years, I don't know how long they can keep doing it before they realise maybe its just not going to work. The trade demand thing was 10 games into his rookie season I think.

boozehound
12-22-2012, 07:18 PM
yeah that team is a mess. my team is a mess, but you guys.....

33teeth
12-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Fire keith smart, and bring in a real coach. McMillan? Its obvious cousins and smart wont work in the long run. So, if the kings are set on making cousins their franchise player - which i still think they should do - they need to fire keith smart.

If you watched the game last night it was painfully obvious why cousins was upset. When he came back in in the 2nd quarter, he didnt get 1 touch until the last play of the half, and he came in at the 7 minute mark. Instead, it was all perimeter players playing iso ball or shooting contested jumpers. The kings need to work inside out. Cousins is a good passer, and they have shooters on the perimeter. It shouldnt be so hard to figure out a working offense for this team.

I'm tired of Cousins attitude, but you nailed it here. He was wasting effort last night and not getting the ball. When games get like that then he starts forcing things when he does get the ball. Smart's rotations and lack of system are pretty disappointing.

I'm not sure what they should do with Cousins at this point. I'm not sure most Kings fans care anymore.

Dasher
12-22-2012, 07:45 PM
yeah that team is a mess. my team is a mess, but you guys.....
Eh, you just have Lawrence Frank refusing to play Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond together. The Pistons would improve overnight if he would just give Dre more time. Dre and Monroe have only been on the court together for 8 minutes this year, which is unacceptable.

JellyBean
12-22-2012, 08:47 PM
:facepalm Sooooo much talent. Hopefully he does not blow his chances.

ProfessorMurder
12-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Get on this Celtics. You could pick him up cheap.

You guys were all shitting on Blatche for being terrible, and look what happens when he gets picked up by a decent team. Cousins is way better, and is just frustrated with his coach and being on a bad team.

Guarantee he'd thrive on the Celtics with a competent PG and vets to learn from like KG.

TheBigVeto
12-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed

Which is why he needs to be banned from the league. We already got enough stupid shit with Sheed, and him getting overrated by morons.

Chrono90
12-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Sadly, the next Sheed

Attitude wise maybe yes

but talent wise, i feel like Sheed is better.

plowking
12-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Attitude wise maybe yes

but talent wise, i feel like Sheed is better.

Talent wise?

DeMarcus has more size, speed and strength than Sheed ever had. Hes an elite prospect.

I'd take DeMarcus on the Heat right now. Exceptional player who is coached poorly at the Kings. Yeah, hes a headcase, but there have been plenty in the NBA who turned out fine.

andremiller07
12-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Talent wise?

DeMarcus has more size, speed and strength than Sheed ever had. Hes an elite prospect.

I'd take DeMarcus on the Heat right now. Exceptional player who is coached poorly at the Kings. Yeah, hes a headcase, but there have been plenty in the NBA who turned out fine.

He def does not have more speed than Sheed had and Sheed is 10 times the shooter Cousins is as well have having 20 times the post game. The only area I would give Cousins a advatage over Sheed other than size is half court ball handling.

I agree with the other things you say

Just2McFly
12-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Get on this Celtics. You could pick him up cheap.

You guys were all shitting on Blatche for being terrible, and look what happens when he gets picked up by a decent team. Cousins is way better, and is just frustrated with his coach and being on a bad team.

Guarantee he'd thrive on the Celtics with a competent PG and vets to learn from like KG.
He would BEAST as the starting C on the celtics.

Nick Young
12-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Pau or Dwight for Cousins, DO IT MITCH, Cousins is the center of the future:bowdown:

Kevin_Garnett_5
12-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Bradley, Lee, Sullinger, Melo for Cousins should be good enough.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=c33nj6y
Lol.

Whoah10115
12-23-2012, 01:59 AM
He's just gonna get himself traded to a place that he won't hate and end up being a beast.

joshwake
12-23-2012, 02:04 AM
It was only a matter of time.

shame, such a waste of talent.

noob cake
12-23-2012, 05:49 AM
My offer to SAC

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d5qnkeu

Fiasco
12-23-2012, 05:54 AM
still waiting for this guy to show me why he's supposed to be elite

16/9 on %412 and almost 3 turnovers a game oh boy

MJ(Mean John)
12-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Someone needs to send his happy ass to Boston.

KG and PP will sit this motherf.ucker down.

Shade8780
12-23-2012, 06:54 AM
He def does not have more speed than Sheed had and Sheed is 10 times the shooter Cousins is as well have having 20 times the post game. The only area I would give Cousins a advatage over Sheed other than size is half court ball handling.

I agree with the other things you say
Cousins is only 22 years old. When Sheed was 22 he wasn't the shooter he became. Who knows, maybe Cousins might start jacking 3's like Sheed did in Portland.

ILLsmak
12-23-2012, 08:35 AM
BIG CUZ.

-Smak

jdiaby
12-23-2012, 12:19 PM
If I was Oklahoma, I would jump all over Big Cuz, the winning culture would automatically put him in the best position to succeed.

Oklahoma:
Demarcus Cousins
Francisco Garcia

Sacramento:
Kendrick Perkins
Jeremy Lamb
Perry Jones
TOR 2012 1st Rd Pick
Future 1st Rd Pick(2013 or beyond)

Why Oklahoma does the trade: It allows them to get true post presence surrounded by a true winning culture. I believe Demarcus would thrive in this situation.

Why Sacramento does the trade: It allows them to get rid of Demarcus and his attitude, they also get rid of Garcia horrible contract at the same time. Perkins will make the young players more accountable and responsible for their actions. They get young player in Lamb that will soften the blow of moving Tyreke or Thorton, while also obtaining draft picks until they figure which direction they want to take the franchise.

Whoah10115
12-23-2012, 03:29 PM
The Houston trade...I like Cousins as a C...if I'm Sacramento I'd ask for Asik...but I guess the Rockets could try and get away with Cousins at PF.

If I was Oklahoma, I would jump all over Big Cuz, the winning culture would automatically put him in the best position to succeed.

Oklahoma:
Demarcus Cousins
Francisco Garcia

Sacramento:
Kendrick Perkins
Jeremy Lamb
Perry Jones
TOR 2012 1st Rd Pick
Future 1st Rd Pick(2013 or beyond)

Why Oklahoma does the trade: It allows them to get true post presence surrounded by a true winning culture. I believe Demarcus would thrive in this situation.

Why Sacramento does the trade: It allows them to get rid of Demarcus and his attitude, they also get rid of Garcia horrible contract at the same time. Perkins will make the young players more accountable and responsible for their actions. They get young player in Lamb that will soften the blow of moving Tyreke or Thorton, while also obtaining draft picks until they figure which direction they want to take the franchise.

If OKC does this trade they will end up one of the great dynasties...and Presti better pay up when Cousins blows up.

I have no idea why Sacramento would take Perkins...keeping Perkins might be very useful for DeMarcus Cousins. He could come off the bench this year and next year earn the starting spot...the Thunder would be near unbeatable.

Send them all your draft picks. It's worth it. Cousins is on a rookie contract anyway.

Unless the Kings sent Hayes and Cousins for Perkins and Lamb and all their draft picks...Good Lord...

miggyme1
12-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Cousins for jordan hill and pau gasol. Get it done MITCH!

DirtySanchez
12-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Cousins is hella talented. If he goes to a vet team sky's the limit

NuggetsFan
12-23-2012, 06:45 PM
I've love for Denver to get him. Still think he's the right kinda headcase, he plays hard and wants to win. He's just an overgrown child that is the definition of inmature. Pouts, acts like a baby, over emotional and doesn't know how to properly deal with it and all those things hurts his team and his individual performance.

Right team and right coach and those things can be helped. Not like he's some lazy guy who's constantly in trouble and doesn't care about winning.

francesco totti
12-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Marc Stein: Since DeMarcus Cousins trade speculation is sure to be Twitter's new favorite sport, one team I'm sure will put in a call: Pat Riley's Heat Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

what do they got to offer?

EnoughSaid
12-23-2012, 07:30 PM
If Miami gets Cousins! It's ****ing over. :bowdown:

franchise#3
12-23-2012, 07:45 PM
what do they got to offer?

Dwayne for Cousins and Tyreke

andremiller07
12-23-2012, 07:58 PM
DeMarcus Cousins fires agent hires a new one called Dan Fegan

explains that Dan Fegan represents two players that had known problems with the Kings: Kevin Martin and Ricky Rubio. In both cases, Fegan ran afoul of Kings general manager Geoff Petrie.

[QUOTE]Fegan is one of the most powerful agents in the NBA, and his most recent high-profile situation is the very sort of scenario the Kings

AAckley1
12-23-2012, 08:25 PM

Celtcis:
Cousins/Collins
KG/Bass
Pierce/Green
Evans/Barbosa/Outlaw
Jimmer/Terry

Kings:
Thompson/Hayes
Trobinson/Sullinger
Lee/Salmons
Bradley/Thornton
Rondo/Brooks/Thomas

Any combination of Kings players couldn't get Rondo by himself, let alone with Bradley or Sullinger. Also, that would result in the Kings tallest wing player as John Salmons. This would literally never happen.

boozehound
12-24-2012, 05:27 PM
and the "indefinite" suspension is over