Trade: Blake Griffin, Jamal Crawford, Grant Hill and 2013 1st round pick
Receive: Kevin Love, Alexey Shved, Chase Budinger

T-Wolves:
Trade: Kevin Love, Alexey Shved, Chase Budinger
Receive: Blake Griffin, Jamal Crawford, Grant Hill and 2013 1st round pick

The trade proposal has been approved by ESPN Trade Machine:
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cw7exdl

Why would the Clippers do this:
They get a better PF, someone who keeps improving his game since his rookie season. With Kevon Love, Chris Paul has much higher chance to resign. Since Clippers are a winning team right now, Kevin Love sure will sign an extension too. Alexey Shved is another good addition, he is a combo guard that can play alongside with Paul at 2 while running the point at 1. If they were to lose Bledsoe in summer, the Clippers still have someone to play backup PG. Chase Budinger can be a very good backup SF for them too, if everything goes out well.

Why would the Wolves do this:
Sure they give up Kevin Love for a worse PF, but Blake Griffin is still decent at this point and more importantly, guaranteed to stay for the next few years. The major concern is whether Kevin Love will resign or not, if he keeps declining contract it may be better to just send him away for someone else rather than waiting for some good news in summer. Jamal Crawford can be a good starting SG for them, considering it as a good replacement for Brandon Roy who was supposed to be playing SG. They can also make use of the draft picks.

What do you think? Id say its a good trade for both parties.

TheMarkMadsen
12-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Why would the Clips give up BG AND Crawford AND a 1st round pick and only get one stud player in return

:lol

BG32-KD35
12-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Don't see why either teams would do this

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Why would the Clips give up BG AND Crawford AND a 1st round pick and only get one stud player in return

Shved getting underrated, hes as good as Jamal Crawford if not even better right now, not mentioning your 1st round pick will not be in lottery.
:no:

BG32-KD35
12-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Shved getting underrated, hes as good as Jamal Crawford if not even better right now.
:no:

Yeh...but no hes not, Jamal is going off for the Clippers right now

DuMa
12-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Minny dont want no mulattos

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Yeh...but no hes not, Jamal is going off for the Clippers right now

Jamal Crawford is shooting below 40% during the past 10 games for the Clippers, perhaps tonight's game turns the table a bit but still you cant deny he aint the same player he was early in the season. Anyway, even if hes somewhat better than Shved the gap can be easily covered with Kevin Love.

Overall, Kevin Love + Alexey Shved >= Blake Griffin + Jamal Crawford, thats why you need to throw in a draft pick.

BG32-KD35
12-24-2012, 12:12 AM
Yeh but Clippers would be losing their main draw aswell

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:14 AM
Yeh but Clippers would be losing their main draw aswell

But the point is, dont you want your team to get better? If so, this trade will make it happen. Its all owing to Kevin Love not resigning with the Wolves so far, otherwise they wouldnt trade a better PF for yours.

TheMarkMadsen
12-24-2012, 12:16 AM
i just feel like if you're going to trade BG you either do it for a proven veteran all star, or a package of on good/great player, another borderline all star, and a proven role player.

it's not worth the risk to just trade for another PF who doesn't play much defense.

BG for Horford + Jsmoove + Korver IMO would be a good trade for the Clippers as an example of the type of package i think they could get for BG

clipps
12-24-2012, 12:19 AM
The Clippers are the last team in the league that should be thinking about making trades. Everything is working right and fitting into place properly. Love is the most overrated player in the league.

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:19 AM
i just feel like if you're going to trade BG you either do it for a proven veteran all star, or a package of on good/great player, another borderline all star, and a proven role player.

it's not worth the risk to just trade for another PF who doesn't play much defense.

BG for Horford + Jsmoove + Korver IMO would be a good trade for the Clippers as an example of the type of package i think they could get for BG

Well right now Kevin Love is a better PF than Blake Griffin, you know its true. The gap will be even greater in the next few years. Moreover, Blake Griffin keeps declining each season, his trade value will only drop with time so you dont want to wait for too long. one or two seasons later you probably only get players of David West's or even Carlos Boozer's caliber for him.

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:23 AM
Well right now Kevin Love is a better PF than Blake Griffin, you know its true. The gap will be even greater in the next few years. Moreover, Blake Griffin keeps declining each season, his trade value will only drop with time so you dont want to wait for too long. one or two seasons later you probably only get players of David West's or even Carlos Boozer's caliber for him.

How is Love better this year? Better rebounder sure but Griffin is scoring more efficiently, defending SIGNIFICANTLY better, assisting more and having a bigger ALL AROUND impact. Love's PPG is down 6 this year from last year and he's shooting like 25 percent from deep. Now that defenses have finally started game planning for him he's not doing as much.

Griffin has far more upside too.

BG32-KD35
12-24-2012, 12:26 AM
But the point is, dont you want your team to get better? If so, this trade will make it happen. Its all owing to Kevin Love not resigning with the Wolves so far, otherwise they wouldnt trade a better PF for yours.

Of course I do, but that trade wont make them better. Losing the scoring of Crawford alone will make them worse.

But then losing Griffin whos working in the system for Love who is putting up inflated stats makes no sense

Al Thornton
12-24-2012, 12:28 AM
the clippers get better by giving up two of their 5 best players and destroying chemistry? of course!

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:30 AM
How is Love better this year? Better rebounder sure but Griffin is scoring more efficiently, defending SIGNIFICANTLY better, assisting more and having a bigger ALL AROUND impact. Love's PPG is down 6 this year from last year and he's shooting like 25 percent from deep. Now that defenses have finally started game planning for him he's not doing as much.

Come on, every non-clippers fan agrees that Love is better than Griffin, its not a contest now. This season's stats for Love is somewhat down 'cause he only played a few games recovering from injury, but apart from this season so far he's been improving every year. Blake Griffin, on the other hand, has been declining since his rookie season, which is a horrible trait. Also last time I checked, the two play about same level of defense. You should be happy if the Wolves actually accept the trade, its like upgrading your Audi to a BMW.

More importantly, CP3 refuses to sign right now since he knows that he doesnt want to play with Blake Griffin. You have to make a choice, getting Kevin Love will make CP3 happy, it will pretty much guarantee his returning as a Clipper next season. As a contending team, you've gotta find a way to keep your franchise player stay at any cost.

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Come on, every non-clippers fan agrees that Love is better than Griffin, its not a contest now. This season's stats for Love is somewhat down 'cause he only played a few games recovering from injury, but apart from this season so far he's been improving every year. Blake Griffin, on the other hand, has been declining since his rookie season, which is a horrible trait. Also last time I checked, the two play about same level of defense. You should be happy if the Wolves actually accept the trade, its like upgrading your Audi to a BMW.

More importantly, CP3 refuses to sign right now since he knows that he doesnt want to play with Blake Griffin. You have to make a choice, getting Kevin Love will make CP3 happy, it will pretty much guarantee his returning as a Clipper next season. As a contending team, you've gotta find a way to keep your franchise player stay at any cost.

Last year Love was clearly superior. This year Blake is the better and more efficient all around player. LOL at CP3 refusing to sign. Yea it had nothing to do with with the fact that he can get twice as much if he waits a season.

I agree CP3 is very unhappy right now being a half game behind the NBA's best record in the league and winning 13 straight while hanging out with teammates nonstop off the court having barbeques and all that. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO worried CP3 is leaving.

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Of course I do, but that trade wont make them better. Losing the scoring of Crawford alone will make them worse.

But then losing Griffin whos working in the system for Love who is putting up inflated stats makes no sense

Well Blake Griffin does not fit in CP3's system, he needs the ball more but CP3 likes to dribble. Kevin Love will be a much much richer man's version of David West back in CP3's Hornets days, they will enjoy playing together with each other. While in T-Wolves, Blake Griffin may be playing better than he is as a Clipper since he can play at a system that fits his style. Its a win-win situation for all parties. CP3 gets his perfect robin, Kevin Love reaches a contending team to sign an extension, while Blake Griffin has the ball more to make himself effective.

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Well Blake Griffin does not fit in CP3's system, he needs the ball more but CP3 likes to dribble. Kevin Love will be a much much richer man's version of David West back in CP3's Hornets days, they will enjoy playing together with each other. While in T-Wolves, Blake Griffin may be playing better than he is as a Clipper since he can play at a system that fits his style. Its a win-win situation for all parties. CP3 gets his perfect robin, Kevin Love reaches a contending team to sign an extension, while Blake Griffin has the ball more to make himself effective.

I would have agreed about 3 weeks ago but Blake and CP3 lately are showing a desire to make it work and it's been beautiful.

Grinder
12-24-2012, 12:41 AM

Don't forget that Love has played most of the year with a messed up hand and a bunch of other ailments. He's played like crap but most of that isn't because of teams figuring him out but rather that one of his biggest strengths (shooting) has been hindered through injury. You don't go from an +80% FT shooter to 60% overnight. He'll get much better as he gets healthy.

Regardless, this is an awful trade scenario. BG and Pekovic would never work well together and the Clippers team is built to win now and would much rather have Crawford than Shved.

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Don't forget that Love has played most of the year with a messed up hand and a bunch of other ailments. He's played like crap but most of that isn't because of teams figuring him out but rather that one of his biggest strengths (shooting) has been hindered through injury. You don't go from an +80% FT shooter to 60% overnight. He'll get much better as he gets healthy.

Regardless, this is an awful trade scenario. BG and Pekovic would never work well together and the Clippers team is built to win now and would much rather have Crawford than Shved.

Griffin started the first month of the season with a strained neck and elbow bursitis and that didn't stop people from saying he was done, was declining and was crap such as the OP. No matter what the reasons are though at this very point Griffin>Love IMO so to say that people are delusional to say Love isn't the best is farfetched. I have no problem admitting Love was superior last year.

Griffin's huge improvements on his jumper and defense though give him an edge this year. I mean the dude is even showing some 3 point range this year. I said it last year and will say it again but I feel last year was Love's peak. I think the NBA was totally caught off guard by how good he was. I don't expect him to ever get anywhere near 25 ppg again. He will still be a top 2-3 PF for years to come.

In Griffin's rookie year I said these two would be the top PF's for much of th next decade. I like Kevin Love's game a lot but some people seem to ignore his zero defense in comparison to Blake this year who's become a "good" defender.

BG32-KD35
12-24-2012, 12:46 AM

I dont think you watch Clipper games if you say Griffin is declining, his mid range game has improved and hes more efficient. Only reason hes scoring less is that there are now more mouths to feed on the team

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
I dont think you watch Clipper games if you say Griffin is declining, his mid range game has improved and hes more efficient. Only reason hes scoring less is that there are now more mouths to feed on the team

Don't forget he's become one of the better post defenders this year and is very capable of switching out and getting stops on wing players too. His improved defense is far more impressive to me than the shot. I knew the shot would come quick because he had a decent stroke... the defense I expected to come in 2-3 more seasons.

The Nets
12-24-2012, 12:48 AM
I would have agreed about 3 weeks ago but Blake and CP3 lately are showing a desire to make it work and it's been beautiful.

Well yeah, they've been trying to make it work. But honestly, do you think Melo and AI never attempted to make it work in Denver? They actually had some awesome games, while for most of the times its just a mess. Eventually the Nuggets traded AI for Billups and immediately Denver became a contender team in the West. You may say Billups was the better player, but was the gap great enough to turn an 8th seed 1st round exit into a contender?

Truth be told, you cannot just force a player to 'fit' someone else's system. It works out nicely when you are winning 10+ streak games, but once you start to lose everything will change. CP3 and Griffin look fine right now 'cause the Clippers are cruising, once they drop a game or two the tension will rise again. The best way to fix this problem is to trade one player away, when clearly they dont belong to the same team.

La Frescobaldi
12-24-2012, 12:49 AM

Love broke his hand in the beginning of the season man. Did you ever break your hand?

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Love broke his hand in the beginning of the season man. Did you ever break your hand?

If he's being affected as much as you say then he's a moron for coming back early and shouldn't get favoritism because of it. Besides it was a minor fracture in his knuckle, not a serious break (again or he wouldn't of or shouldn't of come back). Griffin played with an elbow injury and neck strain as I said for about 3 weeks and the elbow injury is actually recurring.

Al Thornton
12-24-2012, 12:56 AM
Well yeah, they've been trying to make it work. But honestly, do you think Melo and AI never attempted to make it work in Denver? They actually had some awesome games, while for most of the times its just a mess. Eventually the Nuggets traded AI for Billups and immediately Denver became a contender team in the West. You may say Billups was the better player, but was the gap great enough to turn an 8th seed 1st round exit into a contender?

Truth be told, you cannot just force a player to 'fit' someone else's system. It works out nicely when you are winning 10+ streak games, but once you start to lose everything will change. CP3 and Griffin look fine right now 'cause the Clippers are cruising, once they drop a game or two the tension will rise again. The best way to fix this problem is to trade one player away, when clearly they dont belong to the same team.

lmao what.

The Nets
12-24-2012, 06:40 AM
lmao what.

whats so funny?
o_o

TheCalmInsanity
12-24-2012, 06:54 AM
The guys that are saying Blake has declined because of stats are borderline moronic.

The Clippers have been blowing everyone out. Blake doesn't even play in the 4th quarter anymore, because the bench starts the 4th, starts blowing out the other team, and stays on the court.

Stats don't say everything. With a team this deep, obviously scoring is going to be shared. With a 20 ppg scorer off the bench, and lots of people that are capable of scoring 15+ on any given night, it's no surprise that everyone's scoring has gone down.

This isn't 2k13, you can't put a bunch of good players on one team and average 160 points per game while keeping everyone's stats the same as they were before they started playing together.

Goodness, I hate stat whores and people who just sit there on NBA.com going OMG HE'S SCORING 4 PPG LESS HE SUCKS SO BAD NOW

TheCalmInsanity
12-24-2012, 06:55 AM

Losing a game or two will prove that the players don't fit? Yeah, they clearly don't fit, EVERY team has a 13 game winning streak right?! Every team also is in 2nd place in the Western conference. No big deal!

Do you even know how an 82 game schedule works?

I'd say winning 13 straight and then losing 1 or 2 and you're still in very good shape. You'd be a horrible GM.

Derka
12-24-2012, 06:57 AM
"Half a game out of first place in the West, winners of 13 straight. Best thing to do right now is trade these guys because this clearly isn't working."

dunksby
12-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Why on earth would Minnesota or LAC trade at all? They both have great teams and I believe it's the max they could muster.

The Nets
12-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Why on earth would Minnesota or LAC trade at all? They both have great teams and I believe it's the max they could muster.

Clippers do this trade 'cause it makes them better and gives them a better chance for CP3 to stay. Wolves do this trade 'cause they are not sure if Kevin Love will be staying after next summer.

TeamLAC
12-24-2012, 03:26 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Djahjaga
12-24-2012, 05:00 PM
:rolleyes:

13 game winning streak? Let's trade away our stud forward and our 6th man.

:lol What is this, 1999? The Clippers aren't going full r*tard every chance they get anymore.

Clippersfan86
12-24-2012, 05:14 PM

:lol What is this, 1999? The Clippers aren't going full r*tard every chance they get anymore.
:roll:
:applause:

The Nets
12-25-2012, 03:16 AM

Well but your PF is declining, and with this trade you get an even better PF whos still improving. Your 6th man? lol hes been shooting below 40% for the last 10 games.

Al Thornton
12-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Well but your PF is declining, and with this trade you get an even better PF whos still improving. Your 6th man? lol hes been shooting below 40% for the last 10 games.

lmao where did you get this idea? their pf is their second best player and is having his best season.

TeamLAC
12-25-2012, 03:26 AM
the last 10 games were wins so as long as they keep winning he can keep 40% . before that stretch he was playing incredibly. BG declining? thats just straight trolling lol

The Nets
12-25-2012, 03:57 AM
the last 10 games were wins so as long as they keep winning he can keep 40% . before that stretch he was playing incredibly. BG declining? thats just straight trolling lol

Hopefully you can say the same thing about Crawford when your winning streak ends because he shoots 20% from the field.

And about Blake Griffin, just look at this:

Rookie Season: 22/12
Sophomore Season: 20/10
This Season: 18/8
Next Season: 16/6
And more?

You get the answer, hes been declining at the rate of 2pts, 2reb per season, for a stock of such high falling rate you do wish to get rid of it before its too late.

Al Thornton
12-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Hopefully you can say the same thing about Crawford when your winning streak ends because he shoots 20% from the field.

And more?

You get the answer, hes been declining at the rate of 2pts, 2reb per season, for a stock of such high falling rate you do wish to get rid of it before its too late.

try a little context it will really help you understand the world.

BG32-KD35
12-25-2012, 05:48 AM
try a little context it will really help you understand the world.

This. Even with his "declining" stats hes still good enough to lead the team in scoring and rebounding, as well as 2nd best record in the league

Do you think if the TWolves offered even KLove and Shved for just Griffin, would the Clippers take it?

The Nets
12-25-2012, 10:53 AM
This. Even with his "declining" stats hes still good enough to lead the team in scoring and rebounding, as well as 2nd best record in the league

Do you think if the TWolves offered even KLove and Shved for just Griffin, would the Clippers take it?

Wow are you delusional? Twolves offering Kevin Love and Shved just for Griffin? If I were Twolves FO I wouldnt trade Love for Griffin straight up, let alone adding Shved in the package.
:facepalm

shaunliv
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM
http://corndogger.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/bobs-stupid.jpg
:coleman:

And more?

BG32-KD35
12-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Wow are you delusional? Twolves offering Kevin Love and Shved just for Griffin? If I were Twolves FO I wouldnt trade Love for Griffin straight up, let alone adding Shved in the package.

Im saying if they did, do you think the Clipps would accept? Why not answer instead of dodging the question, did I say the Twolves front office would?

The Nets
12-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Im saying if they did, do you think the Clipps would accept? Why not answer instead of dodging the question, did I say the Twolves front office would?

Yes, the Clippers would accept the deal 'cause Kevin Love is a better player than Blake Griffin. The gap will be even greater with time, was a debate a while ago but now this is not even a contest.

BG32-KD35
12-25-2012, 07:45 PM
If theyre not even going to discuss a deal for Dwight when he was the hot shit, I dont think theyre going to take Kevin Love

TheCalmInsanity
12-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, the Clippers would accept the deal 'cause Kevin Love is a better player than Blake Griffin. The gap will be even greater with time, was a debate a while ago but now this is not even a contest.

Do you even read anything we say?

The Nets
12-26-2012, 02:48 AM
If theyre not even going to discuss a deal for Dwight when he was the hot shit, I dont think theyre going to take Kevin Love

That was a long time ago, when Blake Griffin was playing at much higher level. Right now you probably only got Pau Gasol for Blake Griffin, both are no longer top-tier players in their corresponding positions. Well at least the Lakers are fine with Pau Gasol since hes their 4th option anyway, Blake Griffin is supposed to be Clippers No.2 guy and hes declining...

TheCalmInsanity
12-26-2012, 08:59 AM
That was a long time ago, when Blake Griffin was playing at much higher level. Right now you probably only got Pau Gasol for Blake Griffin, both are no longer top-tier players in their corresponding positions. Well at least the Lakers are fine with Pau Gasol since hes their 4th option anyway, Blake Griffin is supposed to be Clippers No.2 guy and hes declining...

Can you stop ignoring my posts?

Blake's stats are declining because he doesn't even play in the 4th. He has teammates that can pick up the slack. He isn't depended on anymore because he has so many weapons and a bench squad that needs minutes. Blake is taking a hit to his numbers and obviously, it's working, the Clippers have won 14 straight.

If he was so "bad" or declining, then why do teams constantly double team him? Do you ever see the plays he makes that don't show up on the stat sheet? The hockey assists.. the dives on the floor to save loose balls, pushing the tempo after getting rebounds... You have to be insane to think Blake Griffin isn't top tier.

I don't know what your agenda is, and I can't tell if you're just trolling for attention, but what I've learned is if it ain't broke don't fix it. And Blake nor the Clippers are broke right now. So what's to fix?

La Frescobaldi
12-26-2012, 09:11 AM

Not arguing with your view at all.

But I will say, BG has a terrific ability to take over a game. He can just take over and that is very very rare

The Nets
12-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Can you stop ignoring my posts?

Blake's stats are declining because he doesn't even play in the 4th. He has teammates that can pick up the slack. He isn't depended on anymore because he has so many weapons and a bench squad that needs minutes. Blake is taking a hit to his numbers and obviously, it's working, the Clippers have won 14 straight.

If he was so "bad" or declining, then why do teams constantly double team him? Do you ever see the plays he makes that don't show up on the stat sheet? The hockey assists.. the dives on the floor to save loose balls, pushing the tempo after getting rebounds... You have to be insane to think Blake Griffin isn't top tier.

I don't know what your agenda is, and I can't tell if you're just trolling for attention, but what I've learned is if it ain't broke don't fix it. And Blake nor the Clippers are broke right now. So what's to fix?

Well how am I ignoring your post? Its not like you are the only one replying to my thread, and each time I only reply to one poster to avoid doubleposting. You are just unlucky that I did not choose you lol.

Anyway, you said he aint as depended because there are so many weapons. Same thing in Miami for Lebron, and yet he still manages to play at as high level as he did in Cleveland. Perhaps the reason why he isnt as depended as before was that he really aint significantly better than his teammates. This happens 'cause hes not the go to guy, unlike Kevin Love. His teammates are just too good, they win with or without Blake Griffin.

And yeah Clippers aint broke, but Blake is. Hes a falling stock who declines at the rate of 2ppg, 2rpg per season, so you know what the Clippers GM should do with him if they are rational.

TheCalmInsanity
12-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Well how am I ignoring your post? Its not like you are the only one replying to my thread, and each time I only reply to one poster to avoid doubleposting. You are just unlucky that I did not choose you lol.

Anyway, you said he aint as depended because there are so many weapons. Same thing in Miami for Lebron, and yet he still manages to play at as high level as he did in Cleveland. Perhaps the reason why he isnt as depended as before was that he really aint significantly better than his teammates. This happens 'cause hes not the go to guy, unlike Kevin Love. His teammates are just too good, they win with or without Blake Griffin.

And yeah Clippers aint broke, but Blake is. Hes a falling stock who declines at the rate of 2ppg, 2rpg per season, so you know what the Clippers GM should do with him if they are rational.

What? Lebron has Wade Bosh and Allen. They're pretty topheavy. How many minutes is Bron playing?

Blake is sitting out the whole 4th quarter.

Another thing- Blake started this season with an injured elbow. In this win streak he's averaging 20/11/6. That's a 14 game sample size too, nothing to sneeze at.

You need to worry about your own team before posting about a player you haven't even seen much of this year. You let US worry about Blake.

taucesays
12-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Crawford isn't white. Trade fails

BG32-KD35
12-26-2012, 10:09 PM

Much higher? Griffins leading the team in pts and rebounds, and they have the best record in the league...I think theyre fine with his "decline"

The Nets
12-28-2012, 03:34 AM
Much higher? Griffins leading the team in pts and rebounds, and they have the best record in the league...I think theyre fine with his "decline"

They are fine with his decline since hes still decent at this point, 18/8 for a 2nd option aint that bad. But consider he keeps declining at 2ppg, 2rpg each season, it will be 16/6 next season and even worse two years later. It is when your team gets haunted by his decline.

BG32-KD35
12-28-2012, 04:29 AM
Yeh dont think anyone wants Kevin Love anymore...overrated chucker whos been complaining too much :lol

The Nets
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Yeh dont think anyone wants Kevin Love anymore...overrated chucker whos been complaining too much :lol

You cant fool yourself, Kevin Love >> Blake Griffin.

just_NONchalant
12-28-2012, 02:09 PM
They are fine with his decline since hes still decent at this point, 18/8 for a 2nd option aint that bad. But consider he keeps declining at 2ppg, 2rpg each season, it will be 16/6 next season and even worse two years later. It is when your team gets haunted by his decline.

You're pretty good with the trend stats. Do you happen to know the minutes he played trend?

LemonMan
12-28-2012, 05:41 PM
This makes absolutely no sense

poweredbyoats
12-28-2012, 06:03 PM

I hope he has the sense to retire before his numbers go negative.

BG32-KD35
12-28-2012, 07:44 PM
You cant fool yourself, Kevin Love >> Blake Griffin.

Loves shooting at 35% and is only averaging 0.5pts more than Griffin...only thing he has over Griffin is rebounding but many of those are empty so.....nty on Love

The Nets
12-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Loves shooting at 35% and is only averaging 0.5pts more than Griffin...only thing he has over Griffin is rebounding but many of those are empty so.....nty on Love

His stats will get better, not like hes gonna shoot 35% for the entire year. Need me to remind you that Blake Griffin only had 15/6 in his first month on 44% FG? At that time he did not even look as good as Ilyasova.

The Nets
01-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Blake Griffin has been playing like trash lately, he probably aint even gonna average 17/8 this season. Time to trade him, his decline rate is beyond astonishing.