PDA

View Full Version : The fact is, if you have ONE GAME TO WIN, you dont choose Lebron over other greats

unbreakable
12-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Stop saying Lebron > Bird, or Magic, etc

The fact is , if you have ONE GAME TO WIN with your LIFE ON THE LINE, you choose <<<< Kobe, MJ, Russell, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Shaq, KG, Wilt, Timmy, Dream and a few others over Lebron, simply because LBJ has not proven he can put his balls on the floor and lay it all out.

Each time someone says Lebron is better than Bird, a baby dove falls from the sky and slams into the violent earth. :cry:

CavaliersFTW
12-27-2012, 05:20 PM

The fact is , if you have ONE GAME TO WIN with your LIFE ON THE LINE, you choose <<<< Kobe, MJ, Russell, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Shaq, KG, Wilt, Timmy, Dream and a few others over Lebron, simply because LBJ has not proven he can put his balls on the floor and lay it all out.

Each time someone says Lebron is better than Bird, a baby dove falls from the sky and slams into the violent earth. :cry:
:applause: very true

Lebron23
12-27-2012, 05:22 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2012/1030/play_e_lebron01jr_576.jpg

2x Olympic Gold Medalist
NBA Champion
1x Finals MVP
3x Regular Season MVP

One of the most decorated players in NB A History. LBJ is a better playoffs performer than Wilt.

CavaliersFTW
12-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Been in the league for 10 years and he's almost got enough stuff to decorate a small coffee table :roll:

Rysio
12-27-2012, 05:25 PM
i disagree. lebron not only can win games, he single handly won the mavs a championship in 2011. thats got to be worth more than 1 game.

Nash
12-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Been in the league for 10 years and he's almost got enough trophies to decorate a small coffee table :roll:
Oh please..Your team has been in the league for 40 years and have absolutely nothing to show for it.:roll:

Also both Bird and Magic have admitted that Lebron is better than them and they rank him up there with Jordan. Who are we to question their judgement?

Lebron23
12-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Been in the league for 10 years and he's almost got enough stuff to decorate 1 small coffee table :roll:

2nd player to win an NBA Finals MVP, MVP, and Gold Medal in one season.

no pun intended
12-27-2012, 05:28 PM
If I had one game to win, I'd take Bill Russell all day any day.

CavaliersFTW
12-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh please..Your team has been in the league for 40 years and have absolutely nothing to show for it.:roll:

Also both Bird and Magic have admitted that Lebron is better than them and they rank him up there with Jordan. Who are we to question their judgement?
And Lebron is to blame for 7 of those 40 years :oldlol:

Nash
12-27-2012, 05:30 PM
No, Lebron got you the only conference title during those 40 years. :roll:

DaSeba5
12-27-2012, 05:31 PM
The LeBron hate is so last year. I thought everyone hates Howard now; even Laker fans are turning on him.

funnystuff
12-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Been in the league for 10 years and he's almost got enough stuff to decorate a small coffee table :roll:
Still mad Lebron left? :lol

Its been years, get over it princess.

#number6ix#
12-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Game 6 in Boston do or die with his legacy on the line and he came thru with a all time great performance... So don't act like he never comes thru and don't act like those other players always came thru

CavaliersFTW
12-27-2012, 05:34 PM
So he deserves all of the credit for any hint of success and none for the blame for any hint of failure, I see how it works, do you exclusively give this "benefit of the doubt" treatment to Lebron or do you extend this free pass to all the other NBA players that have ever fallen short?

Lebron23
12-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Game 6 in Boston do or die with his legacy on the line and he came thru with a all time great performance... So don't act like he never comes thru and don't act like those other players always came thru

Bird and Barry called it one of the best performances in NBA History.

http://media.957thegame.com/a/57417989/hall-of-famer-rick-barry-on-lebron-s-big-performance-in-game-6-and-a-preview-of-game-7.htm

http://www.complex.com/sports/2012/07/larry-bird-thinks-lebron-james-had-the-best-playoff-run-in-nba-history

Bigsmoke
12-27-2012, 05:38 PM

LeBron in 9 years won more championships than the Cavs in 40 years. :lol

shallehalle
12-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Last time i checked Lebron played really well, maybe someone has stats to prove otherwise, when there was a deciding game.

Kobe for sure hasn't played great games, when there was a crucial game.

It's hard to compare Lebron to Larry, because Bird had a superior team, same goes to Magic.

The only player that I would take 100% instead of Lebron in a decisive game would be Jordan, and then others depending on match ups.

DaSeba5
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
It's hard to take a Cleveland fan's opinion serious though. I'm sure they still hate LeBron, so they are most likely biased.

Bandito
12-27-2012, 05:39 PM
and single handledly lost the last one in 2010 and lost another one to the Mavs.:roll:

PJR
12-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Last time i checked Lebron played really well, maybe someone has stats to prove otherwise, when there was a deciding game.

Kobe for sure hasn't played great games, when there was a crucial game.

It's hard to compare Lebron to Larry, because Bird had a superior team, same goes to Magic.

The only player that I would take 100% instead of Lebron in a decisive game would be Jordan, and then others depending on match ups.

Agreed. :applause:

DaSeba5
12-27-2012, 05:41 PM
and single handledly lost the last one in 2010 and lost another one to the Mavs.:roll:

Yet still won one, which is more than Cleveland.

CavaliersFTW
LeBron in 9 years won more championships than the Cavs in 40 years. :lol
Lebron was a Cav for 7 of those 9 years, choking badly all 7 years :( a shame for Cleveland, but :lol that Lebron's stans are quick to try and ignore and cover up the fact that he failed to win titles as a Cav and that choked badly in the playoffs. Lebron needs Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to win a chip, and even then it's no guarantee (ousted by Dirk's traditionally built team with less talent on it than Lebron's Cavs)

Deuce Bigalow
To be fair, Lebron has been a beast in elimination games. He has the highest ppg ever I believe. But I would still take the top 10 all time minus Wilt and Russell over Lebron. Minus Wilt because he was a choker and minus Russell because I don't know what I'll get from him in the modern era.

Nash
12-27-2012, 05:42 PM
So he deserves all of the credit for any hint of success and none for the blame for any hint of failure, I see how it works, do you exclusively give this "benefit of the doubt" treatment to Lebron or do you extend this free pass to all the other NBA players that have ever fallen short?
Gibson, Hughes, Gooden and Z.. You do the math.

PJR
12-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Lebron was a Cav for 7 of those 9 years, choking badly all 7 years :( a shame for Cleveland, but :lol that Lebron's stans are quick to try and ignore and cover up the fact that he failed to win a title as a Cav and choked badly in the playoffs

If the Cavs front office was compentant enough to bring an another all NBA caliber player, they'd likely have a title.

The one lottery pick they had in the LeBron James era, they used it on Luke Jackson. The one year they had cap flexibility, they blew it on Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall, and Damon Jones.

Just a terrible franchise. Should be contracted. Hopefully Kyrie gets out of there sooner then later as well.

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Lmao at the butthurt Cavalier fan. LeBron is the reason there is still a team in Cleveland.

Lebron23
12-27-2012, 05:47 PM
To be fair, Lebron has been a beast in elimination games. He has the highest ppg ever I believe. But I would still take the top 10 all time minus Wilt and Russell over Lebron. Minus Wilt because he was a choker and minus Russell because I don't know what I'll get from him in the modern era.

Thanks for the info.

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2012, 05:49 PM

I would take LeBron over KG and Kobe. Kobe's teams have gotten blown out in multiple elimination games. KG is a definite no. They guy has been living off that game 7 against Sacramento for awhile now. Dirk is also highly underrated in big games.

red1
12-27-2012, 05:50 PM

no

guy
12-27-2012, 05:50 PM
I'd pick Jordan and Russell definitely for obvious reasons. Probably Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Shaq, and Duncan as well just cause they've either had a history of greater performances in make or break situations or they make up for that difference by being just better enough players.. Haven't seen or heard enough of Kareem.

However, there's nothing that suggests to me I'd definitely take Kobe over Lebron in that situation. Lets not just point to "5 rings." I just can't think of one game where the Lakers faced elimination and Kobe was really that good. Definitely nothing on the level of Lebron's game 6 vs. the Celtics this past season. I might pick Kobe just cause he doesn't have the shrinkage history of Lebron, but he also doesn't have this dominant playoff clutch game history that people seem to think he has.

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2012, 05:51 PM
If the Cavs front office was compentant enough to bring an another all NBA caliber player, they'd likely have a title.

The one lottery pick they had in the LeBron James era, they used it on Luke Jackson. The one year they had cap flexibility, they blew it on Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall, and Damon Jones.

Just a terrible franchise. Should be contracted. Hopefully Kyrie gets out of there sooner then later as well.

This. There isn't one player in the NBA that could have led a team with Mo Williams as the 2nd best player to a championship. The same Mo Williams that was the Clippers 6th man last season.

red1
12-27-2012, 05:53 PM
This. There isn't one player in the NBA that could have led a team with Mo Williams as the 2nd best player to a championship. The same Mo Williams that was the Clippers 6th man last season.
There isn't a single player in nba history who would've won with those teams. Not jordan, not magic, not shaq, nobody

fpliii
12-27-2012, 05:53 PM

I think he's second, after Alex Groza (who only played a couple of seasons when the league first started up, as he was banned for life after being linked to that NCAA point shaving scandal), though Groza only played four elimination games in the playoffs before his ban.

This is as of a couple of years ago though, so LeBron might've jumped him.

LBJ 23
12-27-2012, 05:55 PM

This.

Not many players in any sport had so much on the line with just one game and come through like James did

CavaliersFTW
12-27-2012, 05:57 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2012, 06:00 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

Too bad he didn't have Mo Williams and Jamison to bail him out like his Cleveland days. How many games did the Cavs win that season?

SilkkTheShocker
12-27-2012, 06:02 PM
There isn't a single player in nba history who would've won with those teams. Not jordan, not magic, not shaq, nobody

Yea, seriously. LeBron is a beast, but he isn't Jesus. In every playoff series Cleveland had the best player and the opposing team would have the next best 5 players. But this is what you can expect from a front-office that gives Damon Jones almost 20 million when no else wanted him for than MLE.

red1
12-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Too bad he didn't have Mo Williams and Jamison to bail him out like his Cleveland days. How many games did the Cavs win that season?
This is the exception, the anomaly. Now that he won the next year as the underdog against a team that crushed the western conference, we can look back and explain it away. He switched to a new, poorly coached team where there was a clear case of role confusion. Spoelstra has gone out and said multiple times that they didn't use lebron the right way, that they put him on the perimeter against a team that was zoning up and that forced him to shoot jumpers when he jumpshot went cold.

One year later and with a new approach- attacking every possession - he wins every award in basketball. Looks like spoelstra is not such a dumb coach after all

Eat Like A Bosh
12-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Can't go wrong with any of those guys really.

Papaya Petee
12-27-2012, 06:25 PM
Thats not a fact. Its an opinion. Dumbass

jlip
12-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Lebron in elimination games

vs. Pistons (Game 7, '06 East semifinals) Loss
27/8/2
11-24 shooting

vs. Spurs (Game 4, '07 Finals) Loss
24/6/10
10-30 shooting

vs. Celtics (Game 6, '08 East semifinals)Win
32/12/6
9-23 Shooting

vs. Celtics (Game 7, '08 East semifinals) Loss
45/5/6
14-29 shooting

vs. Magic (Game 5, '09 East finals) Win
37/14/12
11-24 shooting

vs. Magic (Game 6, '09 East finals) Loss
25/7/7
8-20 shooting

vs. Celtics (Game 6, '10 East semifinals) Loss
27/19/10
8-21 shooting

vs. Mavericks (Game 6, '11 Finals) Loss
21/4/6
9-15 shooting

vs Celtics (Game 6, '12 East finals) Win
45 /15/5
19-26 shooting

vs Celtics (Game 7, '12 East finals) Win
31/12/2
9-21 shooting

Averages
31.44 ppg (highest all time) on 46.35% shooting, 10.2 rpg and 6.62 apg

4-6 win/ loss record

All Net
12-27-2012, 08:05 PM

No your front office is.

KyrieTheFuture
12-27-2012, 08:10 PM
CavaliersFTW is just embarrassing himself right now. I have a lot of respect for him as a poster but he's just being butthurt. LeBron is probably around 4th for who I'd take in a winner take all game but there is no facts to be shown here all of this is opinions. Personally, as much as I dislike Jordan, he's my choice even though he's not someone I'd like to build a team around.

Mr. Jabbar
12-27-2012, 08:12 PM

That was some epic truth :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Pushxx
12-27-2012, 08:23 PM
I take 7-8 people before LeBron. He's in great company.

His embarassing 2010 performance is a factor, but he's grown mentally since then.

EnoughSaid
12-27-2012, 08:29 PM
I'll take Wade up there too! Dude always comes up HUGE. :bowdown:

ILLsmak
12-27-2012, 08:45 PM

rofl "sonnnn"

and look at that beta male body posture. c'mon Lebron

-Smak

bdreason
12-27-2012, 08:52 PM
I'll take LeBron over Kobe, Russell, and KG for one game.

ILLsmak
12-27-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll take LeBron over Kobe, Russell, and KG for one game.

on the same team??

-Smak

bdreason
12-27-2012, 08:57 PM
on the same team??

-Smak

Of course not.

Those are the 3 I disagree with from the OP.

Deuce Bigalow
12-27-2012, 09:04 PM
I'd pick Jordan and Russell definitely for obvious reasons. Probably Magic, Bird, Hakeem, Shaq, and Duncan as well just cause they've either had a history of greater performances in make or break situations or they make up for that difference by being just better enough players.. Haven't seen or heard enough of Kareem.

However, there's nothing that suggests to me I'd definitely take Kobe over Lebron in that situation. Lets not just point to "5 rings." I just can't think of one game where the Lakers faced elimination and Kobe was really that good. Definitely nothing on the level of Lebron's game 6 vs. the Celtics this past season. I might pick Kobe just cause he doesn't have the shrinkage history of Lebron,
'00 WCF, Game 7: 25/11/7/4 on 9/19
'12 WCSF, Game 5: 42/5/0 on 18/33

but he also doesn't have this dominant playoff clutch game history that people seem to think he has.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278559

If that isn't a dominant playoff clutch performance, then what is?

'08 WCF, Game 1
Final 17:53 of game
Kobe - 23 points, 4 assists
Spurs - 20 points, 1 assist

pauk
12-27-2012, 09:33 PM
The only guys i would without thought choose over Lebron is probably Michael Jordan and perhaps Oscar Robertson/Wilt Chamberlain (if they really would be that good in this era).... Magic/Bird were amazing but they were not as allround talented or productive as Lebron entirely (defense most significantly, its a big gap there sorry to say) and neither Magic or Bird showed me how imperative they would have been if they had what Lebron had to work with around him.... they never had bad teammates like Lebron afterall.... i have never seen (and neither have you) do so much with so little as Lebron since only Michael Jordan in the 80s.... Lebron/Jordan were better "one man armys" than Magic/Bird... one game with equal teammates, i think Lebron would come out on top... yes i do...

guy
12-28-2012, 12:02 AM
'00 WCF, Game 7: 25/11/7/4 on 9/19
'12 WCSF, Game 5: 42/5/0 on 18/33

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278559

If that isn't a dominant playoff clutch performance, then what is?

'08 WCF, Game 1
Final 17:53 of game
Kobe - 23 points, 4 assists
Spurs - 20 points, 1 assist

'00 - there have been plenty of performances like that. It was nothing that special. It wasn't some dominant performance carrying the team throughout.

'12 - 0 assists and they lost and it wasnt that close. A game where his teammates didn't even expect to get the ball at all despite the fact that he easily had good enough teammates to compete in that series.

'08 - I never said he never had a clutch playoff game. Just that his reputation for it far exceeds reality.

Heavincent
12-28-2012, 12:08 AM
'08 - I never said he never had a clutch playoff game. Just that his reputation for it far exceeds reality.

Not really. I've seen Kobe torch teams in crunch time plenty of times.

Deuce Bigalow
12-28-2012, 12:11 AM
'00 - there have been plenty of performances like that. It was nothing that special. It wasn't some dominant performance carrying the team throughout.

'12 - 0 assists. A game where his teammates didn't even expect to get the ball at all.

He did carry the team though, he led the team in points, rebounds, assists, and blocks

And he had zero assists because his teammates played like shit. Kobe made more FGs than the rest of his teammates combined.

pmj
12-28-2012, 12:14 AM

It's called confirmation bias.

Kobe definitely has a top 10 career but his memorable playoff moments are lacking. Not sure why anyone would take him over Lebron for one game.

avonbarksdale
12-28-2012, 12:16 AM
give me kobe.

tpols
12-28-2012, 12:17 AM
This is true only for 2011 Bron.. Stupid op:facepalm

guy
12-28-2012, 12:24 AM

And? Where did I say he hasn't? I'm saying its overrated. The fact that people think he's up there or even close to Jordan in that aspect and worlds better then all of his peers is a good indication of that.

tpols
12-28-2012, 12:34 AM

'12 - 0 assists and they lost and it wasnt that close. A game where his teammates didn't even expect to get the ball at all despite the fact that he easily had good enough teammates to compete in that series.

Lol at your excuses.. You sound like kobe raped your mom. It'll be alright. And elimination games account for about 5 percent of all 'who you'd take in one game' games.. So that's hardly evidence based on the premise of this thread.

Kobe is most certainly a front runner.. If he doesn't bury you quick or his teammates are sacking ass his patience dwindles quick. Doesn't mean much in this thread though because one game can be any game and 95 percent of games aren't elimination games.

ZaaaaaH
12-28-2012, 12:42 AM

http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0025/NqS9024563.jpg

guy
12-28-2012, 12:44 AM
Lol at your excuses.. You sound like kobe raped your mom. It'll be alright. And elimination games account for about 5 percent of all 'who you'd take in one game' games.. So that's hardly evidence based on the premise of this thread.

Kobe is most certainly a front runner.. If he doesn't bury you quick or his teammates are sacking ass his patience dwindles quick. Doesn't mean much in this thread though because one game can be any game and 95 percent of games aren't elimination games.

:oldlol: @ Kobe fan bringing up excuses.

Ummm actually it sort of is good evidence for the premise of this thread because the OP said one game with your life on the line. So an elimination game means a lot more in that case then a game 1 or 2 for example. You're right in that it doesn't mean everything cause its a small sample size, which I already alluded to actually.

tpols
12-28-2012, 12:48 AM
:oldlol: @ Kobe fan bringing up excuses.

Ummm actually it sort of is good evidence for the premise of this thread because the OP said one game with your life on the line. So an elimination game means a lot more in that case then a game 1 or 2 for example. You're right in that it doesn't mean everything cause its a small sample size, which I already alluded to actually.I initially thought that.. But then I reread the Op for clarification. And it's very open term. Could be a close out game, a pivotal game 5 in the 2-2 series, a game that would resolve a gambling debt that would otherwise result in your untimely death.. Whatever. It's pretty ambiguous.

kNicKz
12-28-2012, 12:51 AM

:roll: holy shit, this closes the Bird argument

guy
12-28-2012, 12:57 AM
The fact is , if you have ONE GAME TO WIN with your LIFE ON THE LINE, you choose <<<< Kobe..............:

Tpols,

What the hell is ambiguous about that? He's clearly talking about games where there's no return.

tpols
12-28-2012, 01:04 AM
Tpols,

What the hell is ambiguous about that? He's clearly talking about games where there's no return.
No he's not clearly talking about that. It says you have ONE GAME TO WIN.. WITH YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.

How does that imply ONLY an elimination game? It can mean any single one game you need to win for whatever reason. Doesn't have to be a game that knocks you out.. Could be the game you need to knock someone else out before returning home court advantage or any other pivotal game that you need to win for whatever reason.

nathanjizzle
12-28-2012, 01:11 AM
id take jordan, then wilt, then after that no one is really reliable for a life dependent game. everyone else is either a chucker or a choker.

guy
12-28-2012, 01:13 AM
No he's not clearly talking about that. It says you have ONE GAME TO WIN.. WITH YOUR LIFE ON THE LINE.

How does that imply ONLY an elimination game? It can mean any single one game you need to win for whatever reason. Doesn't have to be a game that knocks you out.. Could be the game you need to knock someone else out before returning home court advantage or any other pivotal game that you need to win for whatever reason.

Okay I'm very surprised you don't get this. Life on the line implies the most pressure filled game there is. Obviously, we've never seen any of these players have to play a game with that exact pressure but the closest thing are elimination games where there is literally no making up for it if you lose. Life on the line does not imply winning game 5 so you cannot get eliminated in game 6 if you lose. How is it that hard to understand?

tpols
12-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Okay I'm very surprised you don't get this. Life on the line implies the most pressure filled game there is. Obviously, we've never seen any of these players have to play a game with that exact pressure but the closest thing are elimination games where there is literally no making up for it if you lose. Life on the line does not imply winning game 5 so you cannot get eliminated in game 6 if you lose. How is it that hard to understand?
Dude.. I'm not trying to be stubborn. I've read the Op multiple times and your pressure filled nonsense is SOLELY being derived by you. It doesn't say anything about that. That's YOUR interpretation. Life on the line can mean a variety of scenarios. yes it makes sense that you can INCLUDE elimination games.. He'll highlight them if you want. But it is in no way shape or format exclusive to those games.

guy
12-28-2012, 01:52 AM
Dude.. I'm not trying to be stubborn. I've read the Op multiple times and your pressure filled nonsense is SOLELY being derived by you. It doesn't say anything about that. That's YOUR interpretation. Life on the line can mean a variety of scenarios. yes it makes sense that you can INCLUDE elimination games.. He'll highlight them if you want. But it is in no way shape or format exclusive to those games.

Life on the line, gun to your head, save the world, etc. are all common sayings implying everything is on the line. It's really not that complicated :oldlol: not sure if you are just really reaching to try and argue for Kobe here.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-28-2012, 01:54 AM
speak for yourself i would take him over any perimeter player other than Michael.

Sharmer
12-28-2012, 05:54 AM
The next three years will determine Kobe status where he belongs on the all time list, if Miami have win multiple titles, then people will start making ridiculous comparison with MJ.

Bandito
12-28-2012, 09:38 AM
This is the exception, the anomaly. Now that he won the next year as the underdog against a team that crushed the western conference, we can look back and explain it away. He switched to a new, poorly coached team where there was a clear case of role confusion. Spoelstra has gone out and said multiple times that they didn't use lebron the right way, that they put him on the perimeter against a team that was zoning up and that forced him to shoot jumpers when he jumpshot went cold.

One year later and with a new approach- attacking every possession - he wins every award in basketball. Looks like spoelstra is not such a dumb coach after all
Nobody except Lebrontard had the heat as the underdog...:roll: . heck betting was against OKC Las Vegas...

Foster5k
12-28-2012, 09:51 AM
If I had one game I had to win, there is no other player in NBA history that I would want other than....

Air Jordan.

Nick Young
12-28-2012, 10:02 AM
I'd choose Shaq.

If Shaq was in the 70s, he would have made Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Wilt Chamberlain look like Todd McCoullough.

Nick Young
12-28-2012, 10:06 AM

2x Olympic Gold Medalist
NBA Champion
1x Finals MVP
3x Regular Season MVP

One of the most decorated players in NB A History. LBJ is a better playoffs performer than Wilt.
Lebron forgot to wear his bronze medal
http://www.hiphopsportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/kobe_trophies_web.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RpwZ7QnnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o165/JordansBulls/MJsTrophies.png

blablabla
12-28-2012, 10:47 AM
i would pick the f

raprap
12-28-2012, 10:52 AM
To be fair, that pic only showed the accolades of Bron in 1 season.

that Kobe pic :bowdown:

SilkkTheShocker
12-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Still not seeing the arguement for KG. The guy has always been a glorified 2nd banana. This is the same person that missed the playoffs 3x in a row in his prime. And again, Dirk is not getting enough love in this thread. Aside from MJ and prime Shaq, im not sure there is a better guy you want.

BoutPractice
12-28-2012, 01:02 PM
LeBron had huge, historic performances in all of his "must-win" games last season, so you have to at least consider picking him...

That said, I'd rather have Russell or Jordan with me.

TheCorporation
12-28-2012, 01:04 PM
2012 Playoffs
Miami Heat @ Boston Celtics
Celtics lead, 3-2; Game 6
Lebron: 45-15-5 on 73% (Yes, 19 for 26, 73%)