PDA

View Full Version : Someone hacked Bruce Blitz and uploaded this...

Chaddai
12-31-2012, 07:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWTROTPERQ
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bandito
12-31-2012, 07:35 PM
:lol:lol:lol

DMV2
12-31-2012, 07:39 PM
BruceBlitzed 1 hour ago
This ****in guy hacked my account! I'm trying to delete the video and it has a padlock over it, I'll respond in vid shortly.... what the ****?

DMV2
12-31-2012, 07:40 PM
one bite from the black mamba, and you're dead

:roll: :roll:

nathanjizzle
12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
:roll: :banana: :bowdown:

Derrick
12-31-2012, 07:42 PM
im dying lmao.....

LoneyROY7
12-31-2012, 07:43 PM
Props to 9eempire/kennethgriffin for hacking his account. :bowdown:

KyrieTheFuture
12-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Oh Lawd

9erempiree
12-31-2012, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWTROTPERQ

as stupid as that video is....the Kobe fan is right.

Kobe did take what MJ did to another level that is unheard of for a man that's playing his 17 season.

KyrieTheFuture
12-31-2012, 07:48 PM

Kobe did take what MJ did to another level that is unheard of for a man that's playing his 17 season.

What a ****ing surprise :facepalm

9erempiree
12-31-2012, 07:57 PM
The funny thing is bruce blits rambles and brings up opinions where that Kobe fan pretty much brought up facts.

It's refreshing to see facts brought up especially on his channel.

fpliii
12-31-2012, 07:59 PM
The funny thing is bruce blits rambles and brings up opinions where that Kobe fan pretty much brought up facts.

It's refreshing to see facts brought up especially on his channel.

Happy New Years bro

zizozain
12-31-2012, 08:01 PM
just another attention-whoring attempt by the fat old ***

nice try bruce .. but old

CavaliersFTW
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
:facepalm the "hacker"s accent is IDENTICAL to Bruce Blitz, and you can't "padlock" videos on your own account etc... If you have your own password to your account you have absolute and complete control over all your videos there are zero exceptions. Saying that a hacker hacked his account to upload one video (while not changing his password and ****ing with his other vids) is asinine and that's not the way "hacking" works, either some chump discovered his password and changed Bruce's so Bruce couldn't get in, or Bruce is simply trolling everyone. I choose the latter.

ispin69
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Kobe Bryant was the leader on all five of his rings.

:biggums: :coleman: :kobe: :lebronamazed: :durantunimpressed: :yaohappy:

jstern
12-31-2012, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he's just doing this to promote himself. I mean he still has control over the account yet can't delete this video? A person would have to hack Youtube functionality for that to happen.

9erempiree
12-31-2012, 08:04 PM
Happy New Years bro

:cheers:

fpliii
12-31-2012, 08:06 PM
:cheers:

:party:

Budadiiii
12-31-2012, 08:18 PM
Thought it was pretty obvious it was him... as if it was a forgone conclusion and didn't really need to be acknowledged...

RedBlackAttack
12-31-2012, 11:28 PM
:facepalm the "hacker"s accent is IDENTICAL to Bruce Blitz, and you can't "padlock" videos on your own account etc... If you have your own password to your account you have absolute and complete control over all your videos there are zero exceptions. Saying that a hacker hacked his account to upload one video (while not changing his password and ****ing with his other vids) is asinine and that's not the way "hacking" works, either some chump discovered his password and changed Bruce's so Bruce couldn't get in, or Bruce is simply trolling everyone. I choose the latter.
It's obviously him. The inflection on the voice, the turtle-like posture, the fact that he had to cover every inch of his appearance...

Jesus, guys... Smarten up. I almost want to delete this thread just to limit the amount of traffic he gets. He's so damned annoying.

wang4three
12-31-2012, 11:32 PM
Seems like a ploy by blitz just to get attention. Wouldn't be surprised if OP is blitz.

RagingBull33
12-31-2012, 11:34 PM

ISH. Proof some people are just really dumb.

keepinitreal
12-31-2012, 11:38 PM
"Bruce Bitch" LOL

scandisk_
12-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Of course it's him :oldlol: The way he talks gives it away. You can remove videos and have them on private or unlisted, padlock wtf? It's funny though, nice one Bruce :lol

Money 23
12-31-2012, 11:46 PM
just another attention-whoring attempt by the fat old ***

nice try bruce .. but old
It's clearly his fat ass in the hoodie, too.

You can tell by the eyes, shape, and video editing techniques.

Who is this clown fooling? LMAO what a waist of space. Pathetic.

RRR3
12-31-2012, 11:48 PM

LOL Bruce is an odd fellow

scandisk_
12-31-2012, 11:51 PM
LOL Bruce is an odd fellow

It's entertainment though. Good thing he kisses MJ's ass to death instead of Kobe's :lol :lol :lol

Mr. Jabbar
12-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Whats so funny about someone speaking known facts?? That hes masked?? The voice with a filter??

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-31-2012, 11:55 PM

Video wasn't even funny. And yeah, it was him. lol

Does anyone else think this guy posts/reads these forums regularly? Those "arguments" he made sound like your typical apostles here. :oldlol:

Pushxx
01-01-2013, 12:04 AM
LOL anybody who would hack Bruce Blitz would ****ing destroy his channel, not use some ****ing visual effects and kindly post one video praising a player.

This dude is just trying to stir up commotion for views. He's trolling everyone.

JoshCoward
01-01-2013, 12:06 AM
It probably is him seeking attention. Wouldn't surprise me, the guy is a tool.

blacknapalm
01-01-2013, 12:37 AM
so who removed a user comment? my guess is someone called bruce out on it and he immediately removes it. lol, what a joke

maybeshewill13
01-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Da fuq is Bruce Blitz? :biggums:

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-01-2013, 01:20 AM
so who removed a user comment? my guess is someone called bruce out on it and he immediately removes it. lol, what a joke

I commented on his video a couple of hours ago and now it's gone.

tmacattack33
01-01-2013, 01:24 AM
Who da F is Bruce Blitz?

His other videos have like 300 views each. Why is this news?

Noyze
01-01-2013, 01:33 AM
My eyes are literally watering from laughter.

DMV2
01-01-2013, 01:35 AM
It makes it even more hilarious that it's him.

IGotACoolStory
01-01-2013, 01:48 AM
I called him out, used a couple alt accounts to vote my comment top comment after I flagged his top as spam... Needless to say he deleted my comment.

Obviously him.

red1
01-01-2013, 01:58 AM
not going to open the video, bruce blitz is a f*gg*t

DUP
01-01-2013, 02:00 AM
one bite from the black mamba, and you're dead

Pushxx
01-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Oh shit I just realized this OP is Bruce himself. Bwahahahaha view whore.

Money 23
01-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Oh shit I just realized this OP is Bruce himself. Bwahahahaha view whore.
Most likely. OP hasn't posted in YEARS and just pops up like a regular to post this video? Riiiight.

Plus, Blitz used to post here all the time circa 2007 - 2009 till he got ran off the boards by fellow members.

Heavincent
01-01-2013, 02:59 AM
Bruce Blitz is a raving lunatic. I thought he was just kidding around the first time I saw his videos. He was showing pictures of him doing backyard wrestling or some shit and I was laughing my ass off :roll:

Then I realized he was actually serious :biggums:

Money 23
01-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Bruce Blitz is a raving lunatic. I thought he was just kidding around the first time I saw his videos. He was showing pictures of him doing backyard wrestling or some shit and I was laughing my ass off :roll:

Then I realized he was actually serious :biggums:
That's what makes it funny. Kid actually thought he'd become a pro wrestler at one point.

Those videos of him claiming he was some great ball player, while hooping on a lowered rim in some random's backyard with a LeBron James jersey had me :roll:

He's totally earnest, not whimsical ... he takes himself seriously, which makes everything so funny.

Not only that, but the dead pan serious "Retirement / Return of Bruce Blitz" video, where not even mockingly he literally APED MJ's retirement and come back speeches.

No shame with this douche. And those MMA shirts ... how corny can you get? So embarrassed he reps my city and favorite player.

:facepalm

Heavincent
01-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Not only that, but the dead pan serious "Retirement / Return of Bruce Blitz" video, where not even mockingly he literally APED MJ's retirement and come back speeches.

Who the hell "retires" from youtube? :oldlol: Nobody watches his videos anyway. He's completely obscure outside of ISH.

Money 23
01-01-2013, 03:19 AM
Who the hell "retires" from youtube? :oldlol: Nobody watches his videos anyway. He's completely obscure outside of ISH.
Nah, what's more frightening is he actually has legit followers.

He was basically a clown in the same vein as Alborz / KB42PAH

Mr. Jabbar
01-01-2013, 03:24 AM
This guy should have started making comedy since the begining, clearly basketball analysis was not his strengh.

Money 23
01-01-2013, 03:28 AM
This guy should have started making comedy since the begining, clearly basketball analysis was not his strengh.
No, he knows basketball. He is however a clown.

DMV2
01-01-2013, 03:37 AM
His response to the "Anonymous Kobetard." :lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV3f3qxj80c

Mr. Jabbar
01-01-2013, 03:46 AM
His response to the "Anonymous Kobetard." :lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV3f3qxj80c

"most of us have Kobe Bryant as a legend, top 15 player of all time"

No one noticed your back handed compliment bruce :rolleyes: . Kobes worst haters put him at 10, this guy is a pathological liar...:facepalm

ukballer
01-01-2013, 04:26 AM
A hacker is really going to call themself a Kobetard. :oldlol:

Poor effort, Bruce.

elementally morale
01-01-2013, 05:09 AM
"most of us have Kobe Bryant as a legend, top 15 player of all time"

No one noticed your back handed compliment bruce :rolleyes: . Kobes worst haters put him at 10, this guy is a pathological liar...:facepalm

I like him a lot and still have a hard time when it comes to spotting his place on the all-time list. To begin with, being top 15 is not an insult in any way or form. There were many many players before his time.

When creating such lists the question arises: What do you value more? Peak years? Prime? Career? Longevity? Individual stats? Accolades? Who do you start a franchise with?

Usually, people use a mix of all of the above. Or (more often) they say they do. However, when it comes to weighing all these different categories and coming up with an exact number is when it becomes difficult. In the end, due to there not being a sure-fire metric to decide the precise order, all these lists become agenda-driven with the agenda being 'I feel this way so lets rationalize things so that it looks justified'. It's not a bad thing in my eyes, just the way I see it happening.

Back to him being top something, let's see. Who do we can't put him in front of, no matter what? Jordan. What about all the others?

Wilt? Wasn't a winner and played against poor competition.
Russell? Wasn't individually superhuman plus poor comp.
Bird? Not long enough a career. Great peak/prime and nothing else.
Magic? He had lots of help plus not long enough a career.
Kareem? If not for Magic he wouldn't have won enough.
Shaq? He was Superman but that's just genetics. He didn't work hard enough.
Hakeem? Very good but there were others with better primes. Didn't win enough.
Duncan? Boring in the sense of not at all that spectacular. Not dominant enough, missing the stats.
Oscar? Played on a poor team, didn't win enough, one-man show.

That's 10 players right there. You can go one by one and ask yourself the question if Kobe deserves to be higher than them on the list. You can rationally put him above all these players. You can defend Kobe being more deserving than any of them. It's hard... but you can build your case and stand by that. Furthermore, you can also build a case for Kareem, Wilt and Russell to be placed above Jordan.

On the other hand, you can also build a case against Kobe in each comparison and all of a sudden he is not top 10 any more. In the end it comes down to public perception at any given moment. Public perception these days says it is rightful to put Kobe in the top 10 but not in the top 5. Now let's suppose he wins two more rings as the best player on his team. He probably won't but it's still not out of the question. Kobe won't become any better but public perception will change and he is going to be put in the top 5 by the 'invisible hand'.

Public perception is a powerful thing.

Eat Like A Bosh
01-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Lol what the hell does he mean padlock? There's no way Bruce can't delete that video. I bet he never got hacked in the first place.

This.

STATUTORY
01-01-2013, 03:11 PM
does he still have that weak ass crew that vid cast their weekly conferences?

9erempiree
01-01-2013, 03:28 PM
fake.

you can delete videos even if someone hacks into your account.

Why would he take his time for a response unless he's really a loser.

NumberSix
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Perfectly portrays thekobetards on ISH

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-01-2013, 04:22 PM
No, he knows basketball. He is however a clown.

Someone who ranks Lebron over Kobe AND both outside the top 10 doesn't "know basketball". Bruceblitz is a HUGE stat whore. :oldlol:

Whoah10115
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Somebody doesn't know what the word "theoretically" actually means.

SwayDizzle
01-01-2013, 05:58 PM
I like him a lot and still have a hard time when it comes to spotting his place on the all-time list. To begin with, being top 15 is not an insult in any way or form. There were many many players before his time.

When creating such lists the question arises: What do you value more? Peak years? Prime? Career? Longevity? Individual stats? Accolades? Who do you start a franchise with?

Usually, people use a mix of all of the above. Or (more often) they say they do. However, when it comes to weighing all these different categories and coming up with an exact number is when it becomes difficult. In the end, due to there not being a sure-fire metric to decide the precise order, all these lists become agenda-driven with the agenda being 'I feel this way so lets rationalize things so that it looks justified'. It's not a bad thing in my eyes, just the way I see it happening.

Back to him being top something, let's see. Who do we can't put him in front of, no matter what? Jordan. What about all the others?

Duncan? Boring in the sense of not at all that spectacular. Not dominant enough, missing the stats.

That's 10 players right there. You can go one by one and ask yourself the question if Kobe deserves to be higher than them on the list. You can rationally put him above all these players. You can defend Kobe being more deserving than any of them. It's hard... but you can build your case and stand by that. Furthermore, you can also build a case for Kareem, Wilt and Russell to be placed above Jordan.

On the other hand, you can also build a case against Kobe in each comparison and all of a sudden he is not top 10 any more. In the end it comes down to public perception at any given moment. Public perception these days says it is rightful to put Kobe in the top 10 but not in the top 5. Now let's suppose he wins two more rings as the best player on his team. He probably won't but it's still not out of the question. Kobe won't become any better but public perception will change and he is going to be put in the top 5 by the 'invisible hand'.

I really enjoy reading your posts, you write well.

pauk
01-01-2013, 06:13 PM
lol, that sounds exactly like Ripthekik or something

kmartshopper
01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
hes disturbed whoever he is

Money 23
01-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Someone who ranks Lebron over Kobe AND both outside the top 10 doesn't "know basketball". Bruceblitz is a HUGE stat whore. :oldlol:
I'm pretty sure he will have them both in there when all is said and done. If he doesn't in actuality already.

He articulates his basketball acumen well, he's just a major corny tool.

kNicKz
01-01-2013, 11:02 PM
this has to be a joke

kNicKz
01-01-2013, 11:07 PM
After watching this more closely, this is clearly blitz

kentatm
01-02-2013, 01:13 AM

he always does that.

any post that doesnt agree with or questions him gets deleted.

dude is pathetic.

kentatm
01-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Kobes worst haters put him at 10, this guy is a pathological liar...:facepalm

I don't hate Kobe and I could see him outside the top 10.

Kareem
Shaq
Wilt
MJ
Bird
Magic
Hakeem
Duncan
Bill Russell
Oscar Robertson
Lebron
Jerry West
Moses Malone

you could make arguments for all of them being ahead of Kobe.

kentatm
01-03-2013, 04:19 PM
lol, I posted that I thought it was a weak attempt to create a viral video and what did Bruce do?

he deleted the comment, sent me an email calling me a jackass, and blocked me from commenting on his videos.

typical butthurt Bruce. :lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/24y7ddl.png

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 08:06 AM
lol at the retards who fell for bruce's obvious joke video :roll:

Blitz all in yo head trolling you ******

http://i.gyazo.com/3d2e805bda80de64de857c603b442738.png

Warfan
06-11-2014, 08:19 AM

Lol, I just realized ive seen this dudes nba videos before. He knows his shit, but the dude is a stat whore and hates Godbe.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Lol, I just realized ive seen this dudes nba videos before. He knows his shit, but the dude is a stat whore and hates Godbe.

Stat whore? I guess.. but nah, he doesnt hate Kobe, like in all honesty.. he's now being accused of hating LeBron aswell..

dilley
06-11-2014, 08:43 AM

lol at the retard bumping a two year old thread to paste a one year old comment about something nobody cares about.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 08:48 AM
lol at the retard bumping a two year old thread to paste a one year old comment about something nobody cares about.

I'm sure that's why another thread was made just today by another User about Bruce Blitz.. how about you go cry a river to him?

Warfan
06-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Stat whore? I guess.. but nah, he doesnt hate Kobe, like in all honesty.. he's now being accused of hating LeBron aswell..

Ive heard him give like a backhanded compliment, by saying Kobe is a top 15 player :lol And im pretty sure he believes that Shaq completely carried Kobe during the 3peat, and says he's overrated.

I remember he said he used to like bron but now he doesn't since he thinks he's in the illuminati or some bullshit like that (probably only part of why he doesn't like him). And I think this is his vid too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhSOjrHcec :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Ive heard him give like a backhanded compliment, by saying Kobe is a top 15 player :lol And im pretty sure he believes that Shaq completely carried Kobe during the 3peat, and says he's overrated.

I remember he said he used to like bron but now he doesn't since he thinks he's in the illuminati or some bullshit like that (probably only part of why he doesn't like him). And I think this is his vid too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhSOjrHcec :oldlol:

Eh, bro, thats not his video.. and he never said he doesnt like lebron because of some illuminati stuff :lol where you get that shit from?

He used to defend bron like crazy, but since the media is constantly comparing him to MJ know, he stopped defending.. no need to anymore. Bron wins titles, gets some love, and has already surpassed Kobe.
As for Kobe, I think top 15 is fair, I mean, putting Hakeem over Kobe in the top 10 isn't really hating.. And when you consider that, and so many people have him top 10, hes gotta be overrated..

http://i.gyazo.com/8e7d8d01ef2d96a301d8a911e77cf26d.png

Warfan
06-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Eh, bro, thats not his video.. and he never said he doesnt like lebron because of some illuminati stuff :lol where you get that shit from?

He used to defend bron like crazy, but since the media is constantly comparing him to MJ know, he stopped defending.. no need to anymore. Bron wins titles, gets some love, and has already surpassed Kobe.
As for Kobe, I think top 15 is fair, I mean, putting Hakeem over Kobe in the top 10 isn't really hating.. And when you consider that, and so many people have him top 10, hes gotta be overrated..

http://i.gyazo.com/8e7d8d01ef2d96a301d8a911e77cf26d.png

I don't remember which vid, maybe it was someone else :lol

But that vid links to his website in the description...and here's a ISH thread that says it's his vid too
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155723

If you wanna keep talking bout it, just PM because we don't need to keep bumping this old ass random thread :lol

kureyşi-gospurs
06-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Lol

Im so nba'd out
06-11-2014, 12:26 PM
one bite from the black mamba and you are dead.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't remember which vid, maybe it was someone else :lol

But that vid links to his website in the description...and here's a ISH thread that says it's his vid too
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155723

If you wanna keep talking bout it, just PM because we don't need to keep bumping this old ass random thread :lol

Dafuq? I'm sure it was another one of his skits :lol

Haven't heard him mention that, like ever...

one bite from the black mamba and you are dead.:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Used to watch that shit all the time :oldlol: Laughed it up

VIntageNOvel
06-11-2014, 12:45 PM
this is gold :roll: :roll: :roll:

someone save the video before it get deleted

riseagainst
06-11-2014, 12:46 PM
:lol

Magic 32
06-11-2014, 01:46 PM
I've only watched one video of his.

2 minutes in he started beating up a pillow with a baseball bat, and I was out.

Glen Beck + Alex Jones + would-be brother + error 37 + stats = Bruce Blitz

06-11-2014, 02:11 PM
A hacker is really going to call themself a Kobetard. :oldlol:

Poor effort, Bruce.

My reaction too.

Does GWB call himself a "prolife gun-nut"?

Does Osama bin laden call himself and his group "axis of evil"?

Do feminists call themselves " feminazis"?

Totally poor job of trolling by Bruce indeed.

no pun intended
06-11-2014, 02:13 PM
this is gold :roll: :roll: :roll:

someone save the video before it get deleted
this video is nearly two years old and still on his channel. why is it even still up?

Roundball_Rock
06-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Is Blitz going to man up and show his face on ISH again? It has been a full five years since we ran him out of town on a rail. :pimp:

no pun intended
06-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Is Blitz going to man up and show his face on ISH again? It has been a full five years since we ran him out of town on a rail. :pimp:
he posted a thread here every now and then during this season. forgot what it was about though, but i can dig it up.

EDIT: never mind, these are the most recent, and were from last season actually

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292426

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290881

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292254

Psileas
06-11-2014, 05:32 PM

Agreed with most things here, however...if Wilt and Russell faced poor competition, then at least 1 of them shouldn't belong here - plus, you may as well use the same argument for Jordan (Drexler?), 2000's Shaq (Zo?), Magic (Isiah?), etc.

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 05:49 PM
this video is nearly two years old and still on his channel. why is it even still up?

Because it's a joke by Bruce and setup video to THIS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV3f3qxj80c

He also said that "A cena fan might hack my account next"... y'all are some huge retards man :oldlol: :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-11-2014, 05:51 PM
My reaction too.

Does GWB call himself a "prolife gun-nut"?

Does Osama bin laden call himself and his group "axis of evil"?

Do feminists call themselves " feminazis"?

Totally poor job of trolling by Bruce indeed.

What are you talking about "poor effort/trolling" You num nuts are still thinking he tried to fool people :lol

He wanted to make it as obvious as possible that its him, and then people either actually fell for it :facepalm (ISH, ala Bandito the clown) or people were like "BRUCE WE ARENT THIS DUMB!!! NICE TRY!!"

Lol... again, http://i.gyazo.com/3d2e805bda80de64de857c603b442738.png

SexSymbol
06-11-2014, 06:01 PM
I remember this fakkit, he's the laughing stock of every damn thing he posts in.

russwest0
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
I am a paying member on Bruce Blitz's website where he breaks down a number of sports topics.

Best 6 dollars a month I've ever spent.

riseagainst
06-11-2014, 06:25 PM
i remember there was a thread Bruce started back when the 09 finals were about to start, and he said the Lakers would stand no chance whatsoever and bashed on Kobe.
I remember it being bumped a couple times since then, i tried to look for it the other day but i couldnt find it.