PDA

View Full Version : Kobe:

Shepseskaf
01-02-2013, 11:06 AM
From a new story posted by the worldwide leader in sports:

"Cause we're old as s---," said the 34-year-old Bryant when asked why a lack of energy has been a problem for L.A. all season. "What do you want? We just got to figure out how to play when we don't have that energy. We got to change things up a little bit defensively. We got to figure out what we want to do offensively, figure out what we want to do on nights when we don't have those legs or have that energy."

Where to go with this one? What is he actually saying here? Is this bye-bye to Pau?

So much drama in LA.

SilkkTheShocker
01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Meh, more b.itching from this clown.

JohnnySic
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM
As Kobe has gotten older, he's become more outspoken, and therefore, more likeable. :applause:

AngelEyes
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Someone's a potty mouth.

chains5000
01-02-2013, 11:19 AM

Where to go with this one? What is he actually saying here? Is this bye-bye to Pau?

So much drama in LA.
Maybe it's a message for D'Antoni: "We can't run 24/7, let's slow the game sometimes".:confusedshrug:

InfiniteBaskets
01-02-2013, 11:37 AM
It's the truth. :confusedshrug:

Sometimes they'll have to slow the game down or go deeper into their bench unit. Lakers are still a good team no doubt.

Whoah10115
01-02-2013, 12:36 PM
The Lakers aren't running like crazy...people should watch the games. The offense has just sped up and the team is not having a problem. The defense is an issue. Howard is not yet healthy and Gasol is just not that involved.

Kobe wants to keep Pau but they're also old as shit...to bring in Nash, you have to understand that you're going to be old..but his energy is not lacking Howard is not there yet, they don't have much energy...and I still believe that Gasol needs a kick in the ass...more than likely it should be playing for another team.

tomtucker
01-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Maybe it's a message for D'Antoni: "We can't run 24/7, let's slow the game sometimes".:confusedshrug:

yeah.......fukk that mustache clown

TaLvsCuaL
01-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Two months later

Derka
01-02-2013, 02:24 PM
As Kobe has gotten older, he's become more outspoken, and therefore, more likeable. :applause:

I'm slightly with you on that. Its refreshing to see a guy not f*ck around with his opinions, although I'm not keen on dragging teammates under the bus with you.

DKLaker
01-02-2013, 02:25 PM
The Lakers aren't running like crazy...people should watch the games. The offense has just sped up and the team is not having a problem. The defense is an issue. Howard is not yet healthy and Gasol is just not that involved.

Kobe wants to keep Pau but they're also old as shit...to bring in Nash, you have to understand that you're going to be old..but his energy is not lacking Howard is not there yet, they don't have much energy...and I still believe that Gasol needs a kick in the ass...more than likely it should be playing for another team.

One reason the defense is so bad is that they are running so much on offense that they need to rest on defense.....if they slow it down they can score just as much because of the talent they have and then use more energy on defense.....it's a no brainer really.

Yeah.....it beyond time to trade Pau.

crisoner
01-02-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm done with this current Laker line up.
Epic Fail unless they turn it around right now.

ProfessorMurder
01-02-2013, 02:33 PM
I would hate playing on the same team with Kobe. I guarantee I'd get in a fight with him.

Motherf*cker won't keep his mouth shut, always blames everyone other than himself, and is a straight up bitch.

I really don't get why Shaq is the only guy who had a big beef with him.

TheMarkMadsen
01-02-2013, 02:50 PM
I would hate playing on the same team with Kobe. I guarantee I'd get in a fight with him.

Motherf*cker won't keep his mouth shut, always blames everyone other than himself, and is a straight up bitch.

"WE"RE old as shit"

yes clearly Kobe the young gun is calling out all of his old teammates.

:lol @ the Kobe haters trying to jump all over this, Kobe didn't mention one specific teammate, all he said is that they are old, which is what you guys have been saying all season.

So how come when Kobe says it it's a problem all of a sudden?

Also, notice how he said WE are old, and considering he's 34 himself it's only logical to assume that he was talking about himself as well.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-02-2013, 02:52 PM

Pretty much.

STATUTORY
01-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Pretty much.
:oldlol: @ dis clown

ppl want play with greatness and talent, they gravitate towards alpha males who are competent. kobe is a demanding player to play with because he don't accept mediocrity, not from anybody. if you don't wanna play with him that's cause you are weak.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-02-2013, 02:57 PM
:oldlol: @ dis clown

ppl want play with greatness and talent, they gravitate towards alpha males who are competent. kobe is a demanding player to play with because he don't accept mediocrity, not from anybody. if you don't wanna play with him that's cause you are weak.

Anyone remember Shaq slapping the shit outta Kobe in practice? Gotta keep hoes in check. :oldlol:

BTW, the word you're looking for is "diva", and no, nobody wants to play w/ one.

Rysio
01-02-2013, 03:05 PM

because he's quite the opposite of a bitch. no one wants to beef with an alpha unless they themselves are alpha.

MiseryCityTexas
01-02-2013, 03:08 PM
jordan was still a great player at kobe's current age though. kobe lost.

STATUTORY
01-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Anyone remember Shaq slapping the shit outta Kobe in practice? Gotta keep hoes in check. :oldlol:

BTW, the word you're looking for is "diva", and no, nobody wants to play w/ one.

no one has complained about playing with Kobe who aren't immature, irresponsible whiners that wants to be coddled all day.

MiseryCityTexas
01-02-2013, 03:13 PM
because he's quite the opposite of a bitch. no one wants to beef with an alpha unless they themselves are alpha.

today's league is very bitchmade then if kobe's considered to be a goon these days. bill cartwright was one of the biggest bums on bulls teams, yet threatened to kick jordan's ass for talking about howc bad he sucks to media. kobe's teammates are just soft as shit with the lone exception of world peace.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-02-2013, 03:14 PM
no one has complained about playing with Kobe who aren't immature, irresponsible whiners that wants to be coddled all day.

I won't coach this team next year if is still here. He won't listen to anyone. I've had it with this kid." This was in February when he told Mitch about this but later he cooled down.

In The Last Season Jackson suggests Bryant's influence on the dissolution and labels him "[B]uncoachable." According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick."

"It's not that I'm enamored with Kobe's character."

In short, Phil said Kobe's a spoiled bitch who moans when he doesn't get his way.

STATUTORY
01-02-2013, 03:17 PM
I won't coach this team next year if is still here. He won't listen to anyone. I've had it with this kid." This was in February when he told Mitch about this but later he cooled down.

In The Last Season Jackson suggests Bryant's influence on the dissolution and labels him "[B]uncoachable." According to Jackson, in Bryant's exit interview with him he stated that O'Neal's fate with the Lakers would affect his decision to return, saying "I'm tired of being a sidekick."

In short, Phil said Kobe's a spoiled bitch who moans when he doesn't get his way.

who crawled back to whom doe?

phil was on some trifling mid life crisis mode wit that book, thought there was something out there better than Kobe. took a year off got some perspective and came back

ihoopallday
01-02-2013, 03:18 PM

Ether

HorryIsMyMVP
01-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I somehow had this vision in my head like this was all wrote up from the beginning. :eek: Kobe forces a trade to go play with Chris Paul on the Clippers. Then it's Kobe fans vs. The L/A/ Steve Nash fans. Beautiful script.

hawkfan
01-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Lakers trade Pau Gasol to the Hawks for Devin Harris (expirer), Anthony Morrow (expirer), and Johan Petro (expirer).

The Lakers clear out Pau's big contract and get some speed on the wings. Jordan Hill gets more run at power forward.

The Hawks get Gasol as a starting alongside Al and Josh, giving us a huge front court. Some games, Gasol comes off the bench when the Hawks go small. Gasol also is insurance in case Josh bolts this summer.

HorryIsMyMVP
01-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Lakers trade Pau Gasol to the Hawks for Devin Harris (expirer), Anthony Morrow (expirer), and Johan Petro (expirer).

The Lakers clear out Pau's big contract and get some speed on the wings. Jordan Hill gets more run at power forward.

The Hawks get Gasol as a starting alongside Al and Josh, giving us a huge front court. Some games, Gasol comes off the bench when the Hawks go small. Gasol also is insurance in case Josh bolts this summer.
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b5wmzqh

red1
01-02-2013, 04:01 PM
who crawled back to whom doe?

phil was on some trifling mid life crisis mode wit that book, thought there was something out there better than Kobe. took a year off got some perspective and came back
Biggest kobe fanboy on here with another retarded post. It is a fact that kobe used to be a self-absorbed f*gg*t, he is very likable now but that is only because he changed to become an honest self-absorbed f*gg*t. How are you gonna excuse him snitching on shaq during that same time period and volunteering info that was irrelevant? "Well he did is so why can't I"

STATUTORY
01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Biggest kobe fanboy on here with another retarded post. It is a fact that kobe used to be a self-absorbed f*gg*t, he is very likable now but that is only because he changed to become an honest self-absorbed f*gg*t. How are you gonna excuse him snitching on shaq during that same time period and volunteering info that was irrelevant? "Well he did is so why can't I"

u really gonna fault kobe for being just another young black boy broken down and manipulated by a criminal justice system designed to turn brothas against one another?

red1
01-02-2013, 04:17 PM
u really gonna fault kobe for being just another young black boy broken down and manipulated by a criminal justice system designed to turn brothas against one another?
You are acting Phil was wrong in his accusation and that kobe was easy to get along with. No. He was an untrustworthy selfish f*gg*t who would throw anyone under the bus.

BlueandGold
01-02-2013, 04:25 PM
Kobe's taking a little public shot at D'antoni to chill out with his useless playoff offensive system and learn to actually coach in the half-court.

AlphaWolf24
01-02-2013, 04:33 PM
You are acting Phil was wrong in his accusation and that kobe was easy to get along with. No. He was an untrustworthy selfish f*gg*t who would throw anyone under the bus.

-now we got online gangsters here talkin bout snitchin and throwin folks under the bus???

- Snaq has done so many shiesty deeds..google all the stuff he did...:lol
all the coverups and framing/setups

- Snaq's resume speaks in volumes.....he destroys every team he's been on.

Shepseskaf
01-02-2013, 04:34 PM
Kobe's taking a little public shot at D'antoni to chill out with his useless playoff offensive system and learn to actually coach in the half-court.
Completely agreed.

Now, how long will it take for public shots to turn into open warfare?

Getcha popcorn ready......

DatAsh
01-02-2013, 04:40 PM

Disagree. By saying "we", he's clearly including himself in that bunch. He's also taken responsibility for his turnovers this season by repeatedly mentioning that as an area for personal improvement.

red1
01-02-2013, 04:41 PM
-now we got online gangsters here talkin bout snitchin and throwin folks under the bus???

- Snaq has done so many shiesty deeds..google all the stuff he did...:lol
all the coverups and framing/setups

- Snaq's resume speaks in volumes.....he destroys every team he's been on.
How can you even defend such a b*tch move?

R.I.P.
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Does Kobe include himself in that? His defense sucks, too.

ProfessorMurder
01-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Disagree. By saying "we", he's clearly including himself in that bunch. He's also taken responsibility for his turnovers this season by repeatedly mentioning that as an area for personal improvement.

He blames others 90% of the time and says 'we' the other 9.9% of the time... How many times just this season alone has he called out Pau?

Maybe once in a blue moon will he admit fault on something innocuous to seem humble. He should be a damn leader and put the blame on himself.

A leader is supposed to inspire his team, protect them, and make them better. Kobe just snipes at people like a little f*ck until they do what he wants.

TOUCH MY BODY
01-02-2013, 04:55 PM
We are not worthy Kobe :bowdown:

HorryIsMyMVP
01-02-2013, 04:58 PM
He blames others 90% of the time and says 'we' the other 9.9% of the time... How many times just this season alone has he called out Pau?

Maybe once in a blue moon will he admit fault on something innocuous to seem humble. He should be a damn leader and put the blame on himself.

A leader is supposed to inspire his team, protect them, and make them better. Kobe just snipes at people like a little f*ck until they do what he wants.
He wants to jump ship to the Clippers.:oldlol:

Kiddlovesnets
01-02-2013, 05:47 PM
So Kobe admits hes washed up? Wow.
:eek:

chazzy
01-02-2013, 06:36 PM
How are people getting into arguments over this

TheBigVeto
01-02-2013, 07:07 PM

Kobe is a bitch but Stern protects his ass. Otherwise, his teammates would've beaten him to a pulp.

TheBigVeto
01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
today's league is very bitchmade then if kobe's considered to be a goon these days. bill cartwright was one of the biggest bums on bulls teams, yet threatened to kick jordan's ass for talking about howc bad he sucks to media. kobe's teammates are just soft as shit with the lone exception of world peace.

The fact that World Peace hasn't punched Kobe in the face shows that he is also soft.

Funnyfuka
01-03-2013, 01:27 AM

So much drama in LA.
it's bye bye to p/o.

Btw a war will start between dantoni and kobe. Noway an alpha like kobe can stand that fat short clown for long.

kennethgriffin
01-03-2013, 01:33 AM
kobe haters = its the proverbial "we're" that means the literal "they're"

:roll: :roll: :bowdown: :lol

HorryIsMyMVP
01-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Realistically the game turned around when World Peace was chucking in the 3rd quarter. He got them into a hole. Then acted like a hero in the 4th when he made a couple shots to cut it closer. He looked flat footed most of the time and just awkward on offense. I really wish they had an athletic player at that spot who was more consistent at the three ball. He is hard to watch. And for some reason he thinks he has to be a ball handler and not pass it to Nash.

IGOTGAME
01-03-2013, 02:22 AM

You obviously know more about leadership than Kobe.

Money 23
01-03-2013, 02:25 AM
You obviously know more about leadership than Kobe.
He's actually quite right. Those are the attributes of a PERFECT leader.

LeBron is almost there in those terms. All he needs is more heart and fearless-ness

The-Legend-24
01-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Pretty hard to come out with energy every game, when you're constantly playing 40+ every night. D'antoni is gonna run this team into the ground before the all star break.... :rolleyes:

WolfGang
01-03-2013, 02:38 AM
It's an entirely different story when you actually hear Kobe talking. He is in no way blaming his teammates. Kobe-haters should jump off a bridge.

mikek85
01-03-2013, 04:03 AM
Kobe definitely deserves to be GOAT. His leadership skills are amazing. He definitely led Shaq and the team to those titles. :roll:

Cali Syndicate
01-03-2013, 06:20 AM

Somewhat true. I've never liked Kobe, respected his game but never liked him but that's been slowly changing

9erempiree
01-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Realistically the game turned around when World Peace was chucking in the 3rd quarter. He got them into a hole. Then acted like a hero in the 4th when he made a couple shots to cut it closer. He looked flat footed most of the time and just awkward on offense. I really wish they had an athletic player at that spot who was more consistent at the three ball. He is hard to watch. And for some reason he thinks he has to be a ball handler and not pass it to Nash.

Dudes been given the green light by Dantoni. He said Pau should be a 3pt shooter.

Just very odd basketball game planning. I think he's crazy and not Einstein or PJax, genius crazy either.

SwayDizzle
01-03-2013, 07:22 AM
kobe haters = its the proverbial "we're" that means the literal "they're"

:roll: :roll: :bowdown: :lol
:cheers: :cheers: :roll:

HorryIsMyMVP
01-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Dudes been given the green light by Dantoni. He said Pau should be a 3pt shooter.

Just very odd basketball game planning. I think he's crazy and not Einstein or PJax, genius crazy either.
Fair enough. MWP is certainly cringe worthy though. I think they try to make due with the roster they have and in the end it comes off as very bizarre. When World Peace is acting as a point forward it just leaves me scratching my head. :facepalm