PDA

View Full Version : Fight to the death: Lebron vs Kobe

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Lebron is the much better specimen but Kobe has a huge advantage in killer instinct, and it takes guts to kill another human. If a columbian drug lord kidnapped them and pitted them in an arena to fight to the death would Kobe's killer instinct make him come out on top despite the physical shortcomings, or would Lebron's size and strength be too much to handle?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/xv3RNIH6HSI/0.jpg

http://creoleindc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5e0053ef0147e0179062970b-800wi

scm5
01-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Two things Kobe's got going for him:

1. He can take hits (Chris Childs, Raja Bell)

2. Old man strength.

Tmuston Beltics
01-02-2013, 02:40 PM
....:facepalm

red1
01-02-2013, 02:46 PM
neither of these n*ggas can fight

Droid101
01-02-2013, 02:47 PM

2. Old man strength.
Fake punches wouldn't phase Kobe.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Matt-Barnes-pass-in-kobe.gif

niko
01-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Kobe. Lebron is stupid, Kobe would probably schedule the fight in downtown cleveland and Lebron would be killed by the crowd before the fight even began.

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Kobe. Lebron is stupid, Kobe would probably schedule the fight in downtown cleveland and Lebron would be killed by the crowd before the fight even began.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM

2. Old man strength.
a variable that should not be overlooked, I still don't think it makes kobe stronger than Lebron but it certainly closes the gap, Lebron prob wouldnt be able to graple and subdue Kobe with brute strength alone now that Kobe is in his mid 30's

SacJB Shady
01-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Lebron can win easily with the flick of a finger.

NBA4EVER
01-02-2013, 02:56 PM

that gif is awesome

lilbeastnani
01-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Lebron would come to the fight ready to punch and kick Kobe to death and Kobe would bring a knife and go for the jugular.

TheMarkMadsen
01-02-2013, 03:00 PM
It'd be close but i think Kobe would able to pull away in the end while Lebron crumbles under the pressure of having to fight for the entire length of the fight.

Lebron would then proceed to call up Anderson Silva and Brock Lesnar to have his back and would throw a parade where he claims he will beat Kobe not just the next time they fight, but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th time they fight.

inclinerator
01-02-2013, 03:55 PM
not sure if srs a fight to death and u dnt think either would go all out

I<3NBA
01-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Lebron is the much better specimen but Kobe has a huge advantage in killer instinct, and it takes guts to kill another human. If a columbian drug lord kidnapped them and pitted them in an arena to fight to the death would Kobe's killer instinct make him come out on top despite the physical shortcomings, or would Lebron's size and strength be too much to handle?

:facepalm

red1
01-02-2013, 05:08 PM
they have different weight classes for a reason. how about kobe vs jordan?

red1
01-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I'll take jordan :yaohappy:

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 05:12 PM
not sure if srs a fight to death and u dnt think either would go all out
Humans and animals all have an instinctive "fight or flight" response, I think Kobe is programmed to fight where as Lebron is programmed to flight, so no I don't think Lebron would go all out at least not like Kobe would. Kobe would be out for blood Lebron would be trying to run away probably

RRR3
01-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Still salty LeBron left lmao

Draz
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
"Old Man Strength"?

You guys really believe the brute force of a human being older can be stronger than that of a younger but in their prime years of age? How so?

Legends66NBA7
01-02-2013, 05:39 PM
they have different weight classes for a reason. how about kobe vs jordan?

Kobe would win. Trains in Jeet Kune Do and Jordan being out of shape doesn't help things.

If prime, then I'd still probably side with Kobe for knowing some martial arts, but Jordan is definitely stronger.

And yeah, speaking of different weight classes... LeBron should win if he does have some experience in a martial art, but the odds would still be in his favour if he doesn't.

Rysio
01-02-2013, 05:42 PM
if lebrick cant be clutch in a single basketball game how do you expect him to do in life or death pressure? :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
01-02-2013, 05:44 PM
if lebrick cant be clutch in a single basketball game how do you expect him to do in life or death pressure? :facepalm

Have you been living under a rock ?

Rysio
01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Have you been living under a rock ?
1 lucky ring on the most stacked team of all time doesnt make lebrick clutch. :no:

KungFuJoe
01-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Tough call. Neither guy knows how to fight so advantage goes to the bigger guy physically - Lebron.

But this is to the death and I don't know if Lebron has it in him. Kobe would stomp Lebron's head into the pavement and then go eat a ham sandwich.

shallehalle
01-02-2013, 05:53 PM
1 lucky ring on the most stacked team of all time doesnt make lebrick clutch. :no:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msEarVSaLHo

b1imtf
01-02-2013, 05:54 PM
He'd choke... Kobe to death

Rysio
01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
He'd choke... Kobe to death
:applause: :lol

Legends66NBA7
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Just incase nobody has watched this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZdY6sCP1ho

Don't know how many hours Kobe has trained, but should give him some advantage over a larger opponent... who at this point, I have no idea has any formal martial art training.

Jolokia
01-02-2013, 06:35 PM
If there was a decision, Lebron would win.
Since it's to the death, it's a no brainer.

Kobe probably wins in the 4th round after a million shots.

TheBigVeto
01-02-2013, 06:40 PM
Lebron wins.

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 06:42 PM
"Old Man Strength"?

You guys really believe the brute force of a human being older can be stronger than that of a younger but in their prime years of age? How so?
:oldlol: do you seriously not believe in old man strength!? :facepalm :roll:

B-Low
01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Well based on the past month of basketball I'm assuming Kobe would shoot at him about 47 times, miss, lose, then his fans would say old age is what killed him and his ghost would haunt Pau Gasol til he wet his big boy pants.

CavaliersFTW
01-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Lebron wins.
In a regular fight i'd have to agree, but this is to the death and that changes things significantly, i think Lebron doesn't have it in him to kill anyone let alone Kobe, where as Kobe would kill lebron without even losing any sleep. Lebron lacks animalistic killer instinct. Kobe thrives on killer instinct

NumberSix
01-02-2013, 09:40 PM
In a regular fight i'd have to agree, but this is to the death and that changes things significantly, i think Lebron doesn't have it in him to kill anyone let alone Kobe, where as Kobe would kill lebron without even losing any sleep. Lebron lacks animalistic killer instinct. Kobe thrives on killer instinct
Niqqa is you serious?

At the end of the day, LeBron is from the streets. Kobe is a silver spoon kid. That shit NEVER changes. LeBron is like an animal that used to live in the wild. Kobe is an animal that was born in captivity.

TheBigVeto
01-02-2013, 10:03 PM

Dude must've never watched Epic Beard Guy video.

miller-time
01-02-2013, 10:07 PM

I don't think it exists. I think it is more the fact that old guys are more willing to endure pain and are proud. A person is at their physical peak around LeBron's age, he isn't going to be stronger than he is now in 10 or 20 years. Maybe tougher, but not literally stronger.

jstern
01-02-2013, 10:32 PM

That's a misleading angle, he did not fake straight at Kobe's face.

Anyway, if we're talking about no training, then I pick Lebron. But hasn't Kobe taken some martial arts training? So because of that I'll pick Kobe because that potentially can make a big difference. Now if he's rusty and hasn't trained in a while, then all that training goes out the door in the head of the moment, and then again Lebron could have the upper hand.

Deuce Bigalow
01-02-2013, 10:37 PM
One bite from the Mamba and you're dead.

Bandito
01-02-2013, 10:44 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/122011/1325068112_wrestling_a_kid.gif

Old vs young:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mach_3
01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Can you at least pick to guys who actually know how to fight?

jstern
01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
I would love to see one of them 2 against the much smaller Anderson Silva.

Budadiiii
01-02-2013, 11:33 PM
a variable that should not be overlooked, I still don't think it makes kobe stronger than Lebron but it certainly closes the gap, Lebron prob wouldnt be able to graple and subdue Kobe with brute strength alone now that Kobe is in his mid 30's
What? Prime of human bones is 27-30 years old. LeBron is probably the strongest he will ever be, while Bryant is slightly out of his prime.

I'd take LeBron. Kobe screams phony to me. Anyone can be a tough guy on the basketball court... its safe... refs, people, etc.. never in real danger. Plus look at LeBrons mother. Hes got dat crackhead blood in him... come on... LeBron would "murder this clown"

Heavincent
01-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Old man strength absolutely does exist. Maybe not in a literal sense, but if you put some pissed off 40 year old dude against a college kid, I'd put my money on the old man every time.

FindingTim
01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
I think Kobe would come out more nasty from the start, but as soon as Lebron "woke up" it would be game over for Kobes. Too much power, too much length.

Bandito
01-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Old man strength absolutely does exist. Maybe not in a literal sense, but if you put some pissed off 40 year old dude against a college kid, I'd put my money on the old man every time.
Normally that would apply to some situations but that is like putting you against Bill Gates. Kobe has been living with both his parents in Italy and the good part of philly. Lebron straight from the hood.

NLZ
01-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Normally that would apply to some situations but that is like putting you against Bill Gates. Kobe has been living with both his parents in Italy and the good part of philly. Lebron straight from the hood. Being from the hood makes you tougher? So homeless people are invincible? Africans starving to death without shelter are... what exactly?

9erempiree
01-03-2013, 12:05 AM
lol @ Lebron being from the streets. Lebron was raised in some sort of foster home when he was young. There was no thugging around like people try to imply.

He was a freaking basketball prodigy. He didn't get to be who he is by running around thugging. You think they are going to let a future star in basketball go thuggin.

If anything he's a big softy. No father figure and always being around his mother. The dude was baby'd his entire life.

9erempiree
01-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Niqqa is you serious?

At the end of the day, LeBron is from the streets. Kobe is a silver spoon kid. That shit NEVER changes. LeBron is like an animal that used to live in the wild. Kobe is an animal that was born in captivity.

stupid is going to stupid.:facepalm

He wasn't on the streets. You think a 4th grader is thuggin' around? He lived with a white family.

James was born on December 30, 1984 in Akron, Ohio, to a 16-year-old mother, Gloria Marie James. Growing up, life was often a struggle for James and his mother, who raised her son by herself. The two moved around frequently as Gloria was never able to land steady work, and her taste in men was often questionable, with one of them, Eddie Jackson, going to prison in 1990 for aggravated cocaine trafficking. Embarrassed by his home life, James didn't make friends easily at school and had all but dropped out by the fourth grade.

James used sports as an outlet to take out his frustrations, favoring basketball and football. In his first year of Pee-Wee Football, he formed a bond with his coach Frankie Walker, who arranged with Gloria for James to live with the Walkers to stabilize James' living environment. The structure of the Walker household worked wonders for James, who began attending school regularly again. After 18 months of living with the Walkers, Gloria took James back before financial problems arose and she returned him back to the Walkers. For the remainder of James' high school career, he could always call the Walkers' house home no matter where he lived. While James was with the Walkers, he became close friends with three boys: Sian Cotton, Dru Joyce III, and Willie McGee.[4] Inseparable, they played AAU basketball together, reaching the 1999 AAU National Championship Tournament and dubbing themselves the "Fab Four".

9erempiree
01-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Kobe lived in Philly at least and in Europe where kids are not baby'd like here in the States.

You can't even spank your kids without being the police getting called out.

You guys really think Lebron's on the streets when he knows the reason to live with that white family is to get him out of trouble? I'm glad the man loved sports to the point that he stayed out of trouble to play. He deserves that much credit.

But in a real fight....we know what the Mamba is capable of doing. He can take punches like no other. I don't know if Lebron has it in him to fight.

NumberSix
08-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Lmfao @ you sheltered folks.

Kobe is a sheltered, silver spoon rich kid. LeBron is a niqqa from the project streets. Get a ****ing clue people.

Guys like Kobe who do all that acting and mean muggin are generally soft

SilkkTheShocker
08-16-2013, 08:59 PM
OP is a Wilt fan making taking shots at Lebrons killer instinct :oldlol:

imdaman99
08-16-2013, 09:06 PM
kobe is like an old lion ready to kill. dammit forgot most of pauks speech. im an ish disgrace :facepalm

sundizz
08-16-2013, 11:05 PM
Kobe wouldn't bring a knife to a gun fight :confusedshrug:

CavaliersFTW
08-16-2013, 11:06 PM
kobe is like an old lion ready to kill. dammit forgot most of pauks speech. im an ish disgrace :facepalm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV1wATe1sNs

http://assets.windows8wallpaper.us/2011/11/11/1628/112652/funny-lion-face_size1.jpg

CavaliersFTW
08-16-2013, 11:09 PM
OP is a Wilt fan making taking shots at Lebrons killer instinct :oldlol:
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/angel.gif

raprap
08-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Kobe. It takes guts to kill someone and break the law. :D

NumberSix
08-17-2013, 12:21 AM
Kobe. It takes guts to kill someone and break the law. :D
You do have a point. Murder is really just 1 more step beyond rape.

WolfGang
08-17-2013, 12:56 AM
I would love to see one of them 2 against the much smaller Anderson Silva.

Silva would slaughter them. Bones Jones would slaughter them as well and he is smaller than both. Size only matters when people don't know martial arts.

I give it to Lebron in a hand to hand battle. Kobe can make cool Kung Fu gestures but I doubt he can handle Bron.

In a fight with weapons I give it to Kobe. A rapist shouldn't have a problem stabbing a niqqa.

ripthekik
08-17-2013, 01:01 AM
lebron would have tried making a deal down low, like c'mon brah, let's not do this. While kobe would've clocked him with an uppercut

it's the killer instinct that makes the difference.

zoom17
03-28-2014, 12:34 AM
bump to see what others think.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-28-2014, 12:35 AM
Kobe would rape him. Lebron has a glass chin he got busted open and knocked out by a offbalance Serge Abaka jab

Kobe via KO (front kick to the face and punches)

plowking
03-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Both would probably beat Wilt. Still hilarious how Wilt talked himself up as pretending to want to fight Ali, then as soon as it came to signing the contract he walked away.
Apparently a few people said Wilt went white as a ghost and all nervous as soon as Ali yelled "timber" when it came to signing the contract... lol.

CavaliersFTW
03-28-2014, 12:40 AM
Both would probably beat Wilt. Still hilarious how Wilt talked himself up as pretending to want to fight Ali, then as soon as it came to signing the contract he walked away.
Apparently a few people said Wilt went white as a ghost and all nervous as soon as Ali yelled "timber" when it came to signing the contract... lol.
Both would beat one of the strongest humans that ever lived, right :oldlol:

IncarceratedBob
03-28-2014, 12:41 AM
lmao @ wilt being one of the strongest humans who ever lived

holy hyperbole batman

secund2nun
03-28-2014, 12:42 AM
Lebron would crush Kobe. It would be like a lion vs a wolf.

zoom17
03-28-2014, 12:43 AM

why didn't he fight Ali?

Yankstar
03-28-2014, 12:43 AM
Mamba mentality. That is all. Also Lebron won't be able to bring wade or bosh this time around :lol

Deuce Bigalow
03-28-2014, 12:44 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: This guy

CavaliersFTW
Kobe isn't really old enough for old man strength to be a factor, LeBron has the reach and height advantage, I see LeBron winning.
Lebron has a weight advantage but his reach is almost identical, Kobe has a 6-11" armspan to Lebron's 7-0.25" armspan. Only 1 and 1/4 inch difference.

IncarceratedBob
Lebron would crush Kobe. It would be like a lion vs a wolf.
:rolleyes:

One wolf? Wolves travel in packs and would never confront a lion by its lonesome. A pack of wolves would destroy the living soul of a lion, When they know they can win they attack, when they know they will lose they back off. For instance, they have often preyed on week lions and still struggle to win. I watched this one NG video where one malnourished male lion (it lost it maine and everything, kind of sad looking) was getting ruined by a pack of hyenas and a second malnourished male came in to the picture killed a couple and the rest of the hyenas ran away knowing they would lose. However they were happy to prey on the single weak lion.

Now, for two adult male lions, I don

CavaliersFTW
03-28-2014, 12:45 AM
why didn't he fight Ali?
Neither Wilt nor Ali wanted that fight

http://youtu.be/AyrP3HqkpRw?t=1m24s

Big#50
03-28-2014, 12:45 AM
The only reason Kobe didn't flinch in that GIF is because he is already moving around side to side. That and he is ****ing dumb. Just like he thought Childs was not going to do a thing and got clipped up.

zoom17
03-28-2014, 12:52 AM

Ali would whoop his ass though.

Milbuck
03-28-2014, 12:53 AM
:eek:

shrempf_on_rice
03-28-2014, 12:56 AM
Lebron flops to the ground everytime the wind blows by him.
I'll take Kobe in a millisecond.

CavaliersFTW
03-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Ali would whoop his ass though.
Ali would win handily on points because he's a boxer and one of the GOAT boxers at that. Also, he's as likely to land the sorts of punches that could knock Wilt out as anyone.

This is why Wilt's side didn't really want the fight when it got close.

There was a serious enough chance however, that Wilt would win by upset via knockout. No chance in hell he'd ever win by points, but Wilt was so ****ing huge and powerful if one of his punches landed clean Ali would have been in serious trouble. Wilt would have probably been the hardest hitting fighter of all time if the stories of his strength are true, and they would have been delivered via a ridiculous 92 inch reach and supported by a 310lb body. It scared Ali's trainer enough that Ali's trainer called off the fight.

As I said, it was a mutual back off. Was Wilt a boxer? Hell ****ing no, Ali would have destroyed him on points and could have knocked Wilt out... there was a legitimate off chance of an upset though, and not just any upset either, one where Ali could have gotten seriously hurt because Wilt was so freakishly big and strong.

CavaliersFTW
03-28-2014, 01:03 AM
LOL. You can't seriously believe that.

I would love to see what a frustrated, missed all his FG's and FT's, embarrassed, outraged Shaq would do to Chamberlain. He'd have a good chance at killing him in a matter of about 30-60 seconds.
:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU43dTuMuig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX-0FsCYO4

Shaq looked like a little boy next to Wilt

And uhhh, Wilt wasn't one of the strongest athletes ever? I'd love to see you "LOL" at everyone that ever encountered him. Good luck convincing guys like Arnold Wilt wasn't one of the strongest athletes ever, not like he saw it first-hand or anything :lol

http://youtu.be/2eNdapKU494?t=46s

zoom17
03-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Baby Shaq.

:facepalm

I'm talking peak 7'1 335 pound Shaq.

Shaq doesn't even know how to fight to say he would beat wilt in a matter of seconds is ridiculous.

Angel Face
03-28-2014, 01:08 AM
How will a guy without killer instinct kill Kobe. He will fight Kobe to survive, but kill... No way.

plowking
03-28-2014, 01:10 AM

:oldlol:

Yeah, we'll take the word of one of Wilt's good friends. :oldlol:

Stories everywhere say otherwise. Wilt was shook as soon as Ali started spitting game. Dude walked away with his tail in between his legs. :oldlol:

Deuce Bigalow
03-28-2014, 01:10 AM
:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU43dTuMuig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX-0FsCYO4

Shaq looked like a little boy next to Wilt

And uhhh, Wilt wasn't one of the strongest athletes ever? I'd love to see you "LOL" at everyone that ever encountered him. Good luck convincing guys like Arnold Wilt wasn't one of the strongest athletes ever :lol

http://youtu.be/2eNdapKU494?t=46s
Wilt saying that he had 5 players surrounding him plus 2 referees bumping him. :oldlol:

Wilt could catch the ball in the post and wave the ball around with single coverage all day long when he played.

IncarceratedBob
03-28-2014, 01:12 AM
The physical advantage is huge IMO. Same height, length, Shaq was just much stronger.
Peak Wilt was rumored to bench 2000 lbs, 100 reps of 10. DAILY.

How can you say Shaq was stronger? He was a bigger bully but Wilt was quicker, faster, more nimble and greater raw power.

One Peak Wilt jab might disable 2000 Shaq for life.

Angel Face
03-28-2014, 01:13 AM
Peak Wilt was rumored to bench 2000 lbs, 100 reps of 10. DAILY.

How can you say Shaq was stronger? He was a bigger bully but Wilt was quicker, faster, more nimble and greater raw power.

One Peak Wilt jab might disable 2000 Shaq for life.

Oh Rumor

zoom17
03-28-2014, 01:14 AM
The physical advantage is huge IMO. Same height, length, Shaq was just much stronger.

Shaq has no fighting skills what so ever

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/1024752/barkley-shaq-fight-o.gifhttp://

Can't even it hit someone who isn't looking.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/335004/shaq-attack-o.gif

CavaliersFTW
03-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Wilt saying that he had 5 players surrounding him plus 2 referees bumping him. :oldlol:

Wilt could catch the ball in the post and wave the ball around with single coverage all day long when he played.
Wilt knew how to do a thing called pass to the open man, I know you aren't familiar cause your a Kobe fan... You'll see a lot more double, triple, and collapsing defense in the passing scouting video I'll do on Wilt. Then you can bury yet another one of your go-to-moves... RIP to yet another fabricated criticism I'm afraid :(

DonDadda59
03-28-2014, 01:21 AM
I doubt LeBron has ever thrown a punch in his life. Literally. And Bean has shown he has the fighting ability of a caterpillar:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1534011/kobe-vs-childs-o.gif

Threw another weak 'punch' attempt at skinny ass Reggie...got carried across the court by him and Body slammed onto the scorer's table (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O_KHIHmNUs)

It'd be about as terrible a 'fight' as you could imagine. Pretty much just 2 really tall elementary school girls tusslin'. And if Bean managed to get the drop on Bron, Nike would just confiscate the tape anyway.

IncarceratedBob
03-28-2014, 01:27 AM
A better question would be if both 10 year old Kobe and LeBron were taken in by Miyagi-esque trainer and trained in a specific martial art who would be the greater fighter?

Kobe is known for his second to none work ethic but LeBron has the greater physical attributes.

20Four
03-28-2014, 01:27 AM
Kobe would win because right before kobe connected with his punch...lebron would FLOP to the ground and yell out "MURDER"!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:

Black Mamba's B
03-28-2014, 03:36 AM
Kobe for the win

Ali destroys Wilt btw

The-Legend-24
03-28-2014, 04:01 AM
Bran needed the help of 2 other superstars to win at basketball, what makes u think he would be able to do this on his own. :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
03-28-2014, 04:19 AM
Can't even it hit someone who isn't looking.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/335004/shaq-attack-o.gif
Worst gif of all time:biggums:

buddha
03-28-2014, 04:21 AM
http://rtnba.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/lebron-james.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dUnL3R0dsqk/UNSN3xdQI5I/AAAAAAAANnw/vMoujMGN4Dw/s1600/106812553_crop_650x440.jpg
http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4def5d01ccd1d5c21d1a0000/lebron-james-is-more-popular-powerful-and-rich-than-he-was-before-the-decision.jpg
http://tullysportsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/lbj-crying-again.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1132617/thumbs/o-NAZR-LEBRON-facebook.jpg
http://sport24.lefigaro.fr/var/plain_site/storage/images/basket/diaporamas/la-nba-en-images-84/miami-brooklyn-mirza-teletovic-lebron-james/16522382-2-fre-FR/Miami-Brooklyn-Mirza-Teletovic-LeBron-James_full_diapos_large.jpg
http://www.mentaledgeathletics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lebron-james-crying.jpg

Artillery
03-28-2014, 04:46 AM
I'll pick the guy that didn't get punk'd by Chris Childs