PDA

View Full Version : Coach Nick exposes Blake Griffins atrocious "footwork" and "post moves"

CavaliersFTW
01-04-2013, 12:00 AM
http://youtu.be/z3TB_ZDZnHI?t=4m

:oldlol: laughing my ass off at this sh*t - and clippers fans were saying this guy was better than Tim Duncan!? :roll:

KyrieTheFuture
01-04-2013, 12:04 AM
You can't expose common knowledge

Budadiiii
01-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Whats with all these Blake Griffin threads?

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 12:12 AM
WTF? Nobody has ever said Blake Griffin is better than Duncan including me. Seriously man what's your deal? I get it you like to bait me in particular but why the obsessive hatred with the Clippers in general? You talk about the Clippers nonstop and never about the Cavs :confusedshrug: .

This is one of his terrible games of his career where the dude did NOTHING. To rank 10th in the NBA in points per possession in the paint despite having a raw ass post game isn't bad for a 3rd year player.

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Footwork is horrible.

Consult Kobe or Hakeem in the offseason.

andremiller07
01-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Footwork is horrible.

Dwight seems to be thriving with his post game lol

Al Thornton
01-04-2013, 12:29 AM
nba is so shitty that teams constantly double team a player with no post moves

tpols
01-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Footwork is horrible.

I hate when people say 'just go to hakeem' like he can really improve someone's post game:facepalm

Learning a post game isn't as simple as learning a few moves over a few weeks. Being fluid in the post is like being fluid in bjj or having a perfect three point shot. Just being able to see it and copy it a few times won't do anything. You have to lock yourself in the gym and do it thousands and thousands of times to engraving it in your muscle memory. It's the same for all these repetitive motions that require reflexes to counter what your opponent is doing. You need an extreme work ethic and that's it.

Guys that have it like hakeem played soccer their whole lives so pivoting and spinning and footwork come natural to him. It can't be copied unless you really wanna sacrifice.

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 12:40 AM
I hate when people say 'just go to hakeem' like he can really improve someone's post game:facepalm

Learning a post game isn't as simple as learning a few moves over a few weeks. Being fluid in the post is like being fluid in bjj or having a perfect three point shot. Just being able to see it and copy it a few times won't do anything. You have to lock yourself in the gym and do it thousands and thousands of times to engraving it in your muscle memory. It's the same for all these repetitive motions that require reflexes to counter what your opponent is doing. You need an extreme work ethic and that's it.

Guys that have it like hakeem played soccer their whole lives so pivoting and spinning and footwork come natural to him. It can't be copied unless you really wanna sacrifice.

I guess that's why Kobe's footwork is so great. He played soccer as a child too.

IGotACoolStory
01-04-2013, 12:43 AM
No one is going to address the actual points in the video?

And by no one, I mean Griffin-stans.

pnyozzzoo
01-04-2013, 12:52 AM

I agree Hakeen as a mentor is a Fraud. He is a weird foreigner who cannot communicated properly. He is a doing guy rather than a talking guy, he knows how to do but have a hard time to speak and tell how.

Go to his training camp have him show you a few spin move and fake - fade away jumper is ultra stupid. Its better to get some real fundamental lessons.
DH and Blake will benefit more from learning how to set their feet, control their body, shift center of gravity, feel the force weight angle behind you. Basic hand leg coordination and low post spacial awareness. Real basic stuff helps them more.

Its better to learn all the ingredients of a dish rather than know where to get an instant heat up package in the supermarket isle. If you want to become a real chef. Blake and DH are pretty house wives pretend to be real chefs and serve shitty food, while fooling dumb customer coz they look pretty,

Derka
01-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Who the hell ever said Blake was better than Duncan with a straight face?

pnyozzzoo
01-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Who the hell ever said Blake was better than Duncan with a straight face?
His mother, the pretty red head lady went to the same school as Skip Bayless in OKC.

LikeABosh
01-04-2013, 01:04 AM
You can't "expose" what is universally known by anyone with basic knowledge of basketball?

noob cake
01-04-2013, 01:16 AM
You know why Monkeyball is called Monkeyball?

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Nobody is hating on Blake, it's just sad to see a guy get this much hype because he can dunk on people.

He has no strengths in his game but we can point out many weaknesses.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Nobody is hating on Blake, it's just sad to see a guy get this much hype because he can dunk on people.

He has no strengths in his game but we can point out many weaknesses.

You're right.. shitting on him in 5+ threads a week isn't hating on him :rolleyes:. Nobody claims dude has a great post game, because he doesn't. His true hype came from averaging 22.5/12/4 as a rookie, not his dunks. Blake is a fantastic young player who happens to be raw. Anybody who criticizes him for not being a complete player less than halfway through his 3rd season is a jackass.

Skywalker
01-04-2013, 01:42 AM
No strengths? lmao

coin24
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
You're right.. shitting on him in 5+ threads a week isn't hating on him. Nobody claims dude has a great post game, because he doesn't. His true hype came from averaging 22.5/12/4 as a rookie, not his dunks.

No it was the dunks.:oldlol:

I love seeing the clippers lose and griffin play like shit:party: :djparty

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 01:43 AM
No strengths? lmao

still waiting?

are you going to list them or laugh in front of the computer?

:facepalm

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:44 AM
No it was the dunks.:oldlol:

I love seeing the clippers lose and griffin play like shit:party: :djparty

The Lakers are .500 bro... snap out of it.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:46 AM
still waiting?

are you going to list them or laugh in front of the computer?

:facepalm

He's a significantly better defender, shooter (midrange and free throw) this year. As for strengths in general he's a good rebounder, great passer and ball handler for his size. He led the NBA in points in the paint last year and barely lost to Dwight by .2 the year before so obviously he has a post game. It's an ugly one but it works.

coin24
01-04-2013, 01:46 AM
The Lakers are .500 bro... snap out of it.

No I just enjoy watching cp3 and Blake have crybaby faces and sook when they don't get all the calls and lose:lol :lol

coin24
01-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Griffins strengths certainly aren't corner 3s:roll: :roll:

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:48 AM
No I just enjoy watching cp3 and Blake have crybaby faces and sook when they don't get all the calls and lose:lol :lol

I just don't get why you and so many others are focused on the Clippers to this degree while your teams shit the bed. I mean a Cavs fan starting all these anti Clippers threads? You'll be lucky if your team can get into the playoffs in the next 5 years even if Kyrie becomes a superstar.

atljonesbro
01-04-2013, 01:49 AM
This is an excellent thread. We need more to expose Blake Griffin for what he really is. He's a phenomenal flopper, has more potential than Manu Ginobli, but when it comes to basketball he is extremely limited.

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 01:50 AM
I just don't get why you and so many others are focused on the Clippers to this degree while your teams shit the bed. I mean a Cavs fan starting all these anti Clippers threads? You'll be lucky if your team can get into the playoffs in the next 5 years even if Kyrie becomes a superstar.

I don't hate the Clippers but get use to it. The Clips are a good team and people will hate on them.

The Clips are finally winning so you better get ready to take some of the heat. Been a Lakers fan all my life so I know how it feels.

Haters going to hate.

coin24
01-04-2013, 01:51 AM

Clippers suck. Flopping bitches..:lol

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:52 AM
I don't hate the Clippers but get use to it. The Clips are a good team and people will hate on them.

The Clips are finally winning so you better get ready to take some of the heat. Been a Lakers fan all my life so I know how it feels.

Haters going to hate.

Thing is... hate them for things they deserve. Like if they start flopping a lot again, or acting like assholes or talking trash in the media.. or getting bogus reffing in their favor. You guys rip them for dunking and Blake not having a complete post game? I mean Blake hasn't flopped all year and the minute he ends up on the floor last night we get literally SEVEN threads about a borderline flop at best? People are waiting like sharks to rip the team up and troll.

9erempiree
01-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Thing is... hate them for things they deserve. Like if they start flopping a lot again, or acting like assholes or talking trash in the media.. or getting bogus reffing in their favor. You guys rip them for dunking and Blake not having a complete post game? I mean Blake hasn't flopped all year and the minute he ends up on the floor last night we get literally SEVEN threads about a borderline flop at best? People are waiting like sharks to rip the team up and troll.

I made a thread because I thought Blake did flop but not as bad as some others on here. If you are, who I think you are, welcome back and I'm glad other teams' fans are tasting success.

I still think Blake has some holes in his game even though he has improved but it's not to the level where it's consistently good. I have probably watched half of all the Clippers game due to the west coast and that's the only game on.

coin24
01-04-2013, 02:00 AM

And how does this make you feel?

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 02:00 AM
I made a thread because I thought Blake did flop but not as bad as some others on here. If you are, who I think you are, welcome back and I'm glad other teams' fans are tasting success.

I still think Blake has some holes in his game even though he has improved but it's not to the level where it's consistently good. I have probably watched half of all the Clippers game due to the west coast and that's the only game on.

Hell yes Blake has holes in his game. I can't think of many players outside of the GOAT/top 10 all time candidates (Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Robinson etc) that were close to complete players after 2.5 NBA seasons played. Especially with Blake being an athlete first, basketball player second it's going to take time.

:cheers:

Ikill
01-04-2013, 02:24 AM
he was incredible in the post in the 2011 season http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprY_Vmn37I

Mr. NBA
01-04-2013, 03:19 AM
he was incredible in the post in the 2011 season http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprY_Vmn37I
Blake has ugly footwork but occasionally he will make them one legged reverse pivot up and under spin or whatever you call his oost game. He can score but in no way it is pretty. Also I swear Redemption sounds like CF86

oops didnt mean to quote

devin112
01-04-2013, 03:51 AM
What Blake doesn't have good footwork? That's phucking hot news, let's make a thread ASAP!

Must be fun living in ohio with no job, you can troll all day.

andremiller07
01-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Blake has ugly footwork but occasionally he will make them one legged reverse pivot up and under spin or whatever you call his oost game. He can score but in no way it is pretty. Also I swear Redemption sounds like CF86

If you actually watched the video it was about Dwight Howard

ukballer
01-04-2013, 04:22 AM
Josh Smith had some workouts with Hakeem too.... just saying.

notatop29pg
01-04-2013, 04:30 AM
You're right.. shitting on him in 5+ threads a week isn't hating on him :rolleyes:. Nobody claims dude has a great post game, because he doesn't. His true hype came from averaging 22.5/12/4 as a rookie, not his dunks. Blake is a fantastic young player who happens to be raw. Anybody who criticizes him for not being a complete player less than halfway through his 3rd season is a jackass.

They are hating on you via the Clippers, you haven't figured that out yet?

Man if only Tuna were more like you.

Cali Syndicate
01-04-2013, 04:35 AM
Blake really has no footwork or post game. His powerful lower body allows him to back defenders down to get himself closer to the rim. his post game is ugly, but effective i guess.

blake is still a flopping **** though. not as much as last season but he still has a few here and there. See that bs he pulled on the warriors? I swear dude is going injure himself and it will be completely warranted.

joeyjoejoe
01-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Too much expectations on blake hes a capable rebounder and becoming a decent defender but clipps gotta stop trying to turn him into an offensive star coz it aint gona happen, theyd be better off having him concentrate on defense and scoring in the paint when hes got an easy bucket

EoJ
01-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Coach Nick GOAT!

Rubio2Gasol
01-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Jesus Christ - this dude had better footwork and post moves than this in college.

gasolina
01-04-2013, 07:26 AM
CF - one piece of advice, you can't discount another poster's opinion just because they root for the cavs, or the lakers because they suck now, or the grizz because you own us. One's opinion doesn't carry more weight if he roots for a good team.

If we all posted like that, then ISH will be like a weekend at shaq's house, where you cant say anyhing because you dont have rings and not the MDE

Blake does need a lot of work with his post game, and whether he's in his 3rd year or not, is irrelevant it's still their opinion, and you have to respect that.

Respect man, try thinking about that before you post. Seriously you dont want to sound like a whiny little bitch every time.

ShaqAttack3234
01-04-2013, 01:07 PM

Do you remember when Dwight worked out with Hakeem? I'll help you...2010-2011 offseason, and since you seem unaware of this, I'll tell you that Dwight did make big improvements that year and was thriving with his post game.

Here's a post I made recently about 2011 Dwight.

46/19 in a playoff game....31 points in the first half alone...but yeah, I'm sure Dwight could currently do that......spin moves and jump hooks with both hands were the norm just 2 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tprY_Vmn37I

Just a random game from him, but you see skills and plenty of explosiveness which you don't see the same way this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe36-i4ucI

Not an usual game for him, but watch not only the explosiveness, but that even though he's dunking a lot, he's creating consistently in the post vs legit 7 foot centers with bulk in Robin Lopez and Marcin Gortat. Two faceup bank shots in this video, btw...and he was doing this pretty regularly in 2011. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5L_ChUk5E

But yeah...Dwight never had any skill. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5L_ChUk5E#t=5m22s

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:16 PM
CF - one piece of advice, you can't discount another poster's opinion just because they root for the cavs, or the lakers because they suck now, or the grizz because you own us. One's opinion doesn't carry more weight if he roots for a good team.

If we all posted like that, then ISH will be like a weekend at shaq's house, where you cant say anyhing because you dont have rings and not the MDE

Blake does need a lot of work with his post game, and whether he's in his 3rd year or not, is irrelevant it's still their opinion, and you have to respect that.

Respect man, try thinking about that before you post. Seriously you dont want to sound like a whiny little bitch every time.

People are entitled to their own opinions but it doesn't mean I'm not going to let them know that it's irrational. Same way you guys regularly do when I get carried away about Clippers players right?

To act like Blake is a piece of crap because after 2.5 seasons he doesn't have a pretty post game is ignorant. One minute these people say he doesn't have HOF potential yet the next they demand him be a complete, elite player already. So which is it? Is he the next Carlos Boozer or is he a HOF talent you expect the world of?

Outside of as I said the best players of all time I can't think of a player who after less than two and a half seasons was a refined, complete player. Especially an elite athlete who is learning the fundamentals. Malone was far from a finished product after two seasons for example.

Nick Young
01-04-2013, 01:20 PM
truly howardesque:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Imagine if kevin mchale played in this era, he'd get 35 ppg against these softies.

Sarcastic
01-04-2013, 01:20 PM
His stats are trending back towards Boozer, rather than the other way.

Karl Malone didn't play much in his first year because the offense went all through Dantley, but by his third year with Dantley gone Malone was an absolute beast.

Whoah10115
01-04-2013, 01:22 PM
http://youtu.be/z3TB_ZDZnHI?t=4m

:oldlol: laughing my ass off at this sh*t - and clippers fans were saying this guy was better than Tim Duncan!? :roll:

You have an agenda and you're cheesy.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 01:31 PM
His stats are trending back towards Boozer, rather than the other way.

Karl Malone didn't play much in his first year because the offense went all through Dantley, but by his third year with Dantley gone Malone was an absolute beast.

He plays with one of the most loaded squads in NBA history where at least 7-8 guys can drop 20 points on you. His minutes and touches are way down. No doubt he's mentally trash lately but it was just a week ago when this dude was averaging 21/10/4 for December on elite efficiency and was killing teams in 25-30 minutes a game. In otherwords he's far better than Boozer already, let alone in his potential prime.

Malone was a beast in his 3rd year and so is Griffin he's just not playing 40 minutes a game and having a near league best usage rate as well as touches per game like Malone was. Malone was 4th in the NBA in touches meaning the team was feeding him like crazy and he took 19 shots a game (nothing bad but Griffin takes 15). Which is why oddly despite amazing stats Malone's PER and other metrics were worse than Griffin and subpar for the numbers. Griffin has a better offensive and defensive rating this year than Malone did in year 3 when he put up 27 ppg and 12 rpg. It had a lot to do with the Jazz being a WAY faster team and getting significantly more shots and possessions compared to modern teams.

My only point is let the man have a chance to develop before trying to rip him to the ground. He improved his shot, free throws and defense a ton this summer and it's paid off. Now he just needs to get back to remembering he's not a jumpshooting bigman and work on that post game/footwork this next summer.

Purch
01-04-2013, 06:49 PM
He plays with one of the most loaded squads in NBA history where at least 7-8 guys can drop 20 points on you. His minutes and touches are way down. No doubt he's mentally trash lately but it was just a week ago when this dude was averaging 21/10/4 for December on elite efficiency and was killing teams in 25-30 minutes a game. In otherwords he's far better than Boozer already, let alone in his potential prime.

Malone was a beast in his 3rd year and so is Griffin he's just not playing 40 minutes a game and having a near league best usage rate as well as touches per game like Malone was. Malone was 4th in the NBA in touches meaning the team was feeding him like crazy and he took 19 shots a game (nothing bad but Griffin takes 15). Which is why oddly despite amazing stats Malone's PER and other metrics were worse than Griffin and subpar for the numbers. Griffin has a better offensive and defensive rating this year than Malone did in year 3 when he put up 27 ppg and 12 rpg. It had a lot to do with the Jazz being a WAY faster team and getting significantly more shots and possessions compared to modern teams.

My only point is let the man have a chance to develop before trying to rip him to the ground. He improved his shot, free throws and defense a ton this summer and it's paid off. Now he just needs to get back to remembering he's not a jumpshooting bigman and work on that post game/footwork this next summer.
Wow Clippersfan, this is one of the Worst attempts I've seen to discredit a players role on a team to prop up a clippers player.

Do me a favor and look into Malone's third season before you start blindly comparing him to a third year grifin. Basketball reference stats like you're stating, don't tell the obvious differences in skill and how those two players played the game. I mean have you ever even put in any effort to watch Malone play? :biggums:

You know coach nick's a friend of mine. I'll ask him if he could put up a comparision of the skills between Malone and Griffin during their third seasons.

All I ever hear when it comes to Blake is how productive he is because of his stats, when clearly anyone who watches his game can see obvious flaws that will get exposed by stronger defenses in the playoff's.

Same problem I've had with a guy like Kevin Love, great numbers, but I doubt his game will be productive against playoff defenses.

I keep trying to tell fans that certain guys can dominate the regular season, but because of holes in their games they get exposed against defenses that are focused on shutting them down.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Wow Clippersfan, this is one of the Worst attempts I've seen to discredit a players role on a team to prop up a clippers player.

Do me a favor and look into Malone's third season before you start blindly comparing him to a third year grifin. Basketball reference stats like you're stating, don't tell the obvious differences in skill and how those two players played the game. I mean have you ever even put in any effort to watch Malone play? :biggums:

You know coach nick's a friend of mine. I'll ask him if he could put up a comparision of the skills between Malone and Griffin during their third seasons.

All I ever hear when it comes to Blake is how productive he is because of his stats, when clearly anyone who watches his game can see obvious flaws that will get exposed by stronger defenses in the playoff's.

Same problem I've had with a guy like Kevin Love, great numbers, but I doubt his game will be productive against playoff defenses.

I keep trying to tell fans that certain guys can dominate the regular season, but because of holes in their games they get exposed against defenses that are focused on shutting them down.

I'm not discrediting Malone at all. I'm simply saying Griffin's development is right on course with most HOF bigmen. Not to mention Malone was nearly two years older and developed his game more in college. I'm not even saying I personally feel Malone wasn't better in year 3 because he was. I'm merely saying people need to back off and give the guy time to develop before destroying him every chance they get.

Blake's now had about 3 subpar games in a row but for December he put up 20/10/4 about on 60 percent shooting in less than 33 minutes a game. The guy has insane potential and is already a great player.

Chapallaz
01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Funny. Griffin made me stop caring about the current Clippers. And I've been a fan since the 90's.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Funny. Griffin made me stop caring about the current Clippers. And I've been a fan since the 90's.

You weren't a real fan obviously. If the guy who started turning this franchise around (probably long term too) was somebody you couldn't back up despite his flaws (flops, attitude, whatever it was) that makes you a shitty fan, period.

Chapallaz
01-04-2013, 07:24 PM
You weren't a real fan obviously. If the guy who started turning this franchise around (probably long term too) was somebody you couldn't back up despite his flaws (flops, attitude, whatever it was) that makes you a shitty fan, period.
I wasn't a real fan when Vaught was our best player either indeed. I've got about 15 different Clippers jerseys from the 89-2010 era or something, just to be a con-bandwagoneer. If there's one thing I hate it's too much useless show, arrogance and flopping. That's three things actually. Three things which made me loathe the Heat with Lebron's antics. If disliking such play and thus staying true to what type of basketball I prefer to watch, then hey... I ccan live with not being a true fan in your eyes.

The Redemption
01-04-2013, 07:53 PM
I wasn't a real fan when Vaught was our best player either indeed. I've got about 15 different Clippers jerseys from the 89-2010 era or something, just to be a con-bandwagoneer. If there's one thing I hate it's too much useless show, arrogance and flopping. That's three things actually. Three things which made me loathe the Heat with Lebron's antics. If disliking such play and thus staying true to what type of basketball I prefer to watch, then hey... I ccan live with not being a true fan in your eyes.

Well... not being a big fan of a player on your team is fine (I ripped Gomes and now Willie Green to shreds) but to actually start losing love for the actual team because of that one player? Blake Griffin is far from an arrogant person off the court or a dick. Maybe on the court he's cocky but if that's what you don't like, you hate 90 percent of great players who have played any sport.

Again I can understand you saying you don't like this Clippers team as much as previous ones but to flat out say you're fandom is dying because of it is the issue here.

Chapallaz
01-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Well... not being a big fan of a player on your team is fine (I ripped Gomes and now Willie Green to shreds) but to actually start losing love for the actual team because of that one player? Blake Griffin is far from an arrogant person off the court or a dick. Maybe on the court he's cocky but if that's what you don't like, you hate 90 percent of great players who have played any sport.

Sure. I still like the team. As long as Barnes, Bledsoe, Hill, Billups, Hollins and Butler play. And to a lesser degree Paul. But Deandre got sucked into that Griffin vortex and the whole game becomes unbearable to watch for someone like me. We have to sit back and are supposed be amazed and amped up by looking at some showbirds lacking fundamentals and basically respect for the game. Not me.

Again I can understand you saying you don't like this Clippers team as much as previous ones but to flat out say you're fandom is dying because of it is the issue here.
Sorry to hear you've got an issue. Hopefully you'll find a way to deal with it.

Chapallaz
01-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Also trolls like that CP86 clippers fan or something like it, made me ashamed to be a clippers fan. Something all those losing seasons never managed.

andgar923
01-05-2013, 05:22 AM
C'mon CP86, you can't keep defending him, the dude is bordering on terrible in the post.

He has one good move and that's when he faces his man and he spins on him, but that's it. You know I've been uber critical of him and Coach Nick basically backs up everything I've said about him.

Do some of you remember what I posted about McHale?

I said that he makes simple basic plays, yet not many people today seem to make them. :confusedshrug:

It wasn't a diss towards McHale, I was just commenting on today's lack of post game and how even basic things such as an up and under which Kevin made seem elementary, wasn't as easy as it appeared.

I see Blake holding the ball and forcing many bad shots because he doesn't know how to make the easy shot. He doesn't even know how to read the defense to know that he has an easy shot. He tries to dunk everything, or make the spectacular highlight play, when all he has to do is do a simple up and under, hit a simple pop shot or bank or even a scoop shot.

bdreason
01-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Kevin McHale would be the best post player in the NBA if he played today. I honestly think that late 80's Celtics team (especially '86) would embarrass modern NBA teams.

andgar923
01-05-2013, 05:32 AM
Kevin McHale would be the best post player in the NBA if he played today. I honestly think that late 80's Celtics team (especially '86) would embarrass modern NBA teams.

It wouldn't even be fair.

gasolina
01-05-2013, 07:13 AM
People are entitled to their own opinions but it doesn't mean I'm not going to let them know that it's irrational. Same way you guys regularly do when I get carried away about Clippers players right?
You don't get what I'm saying. Of course you can say they're irrational, but to add "what do you know... your team sucks" after each and every post makes you sound like a 13 year old

La Frescobaldi
01-05-2013, 12:24 PM
You have an agenda and you're cheesy.<--

roffie
01-05-2013, 12:58 PM
nothing new here

The Redemption
01-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Last night he displayed a great post game,and footwork and scored 24 in just 28 minutes.

La Frescobaldi
01-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Last night he displayed a great post game,and footwork and scored 24 in just 28 minutes.

it's almost like the guy who made that clip strung together a series of desperation last second shot clock chucks and called it BG's game.

Of all the current players in the NBA I fear Blake Griffin the most for taking over when James fades. Very very few players all-time have had the ability to change and dominate the emotion of a game in just a few seconds. Griffin has that attribute to an amazing degree for somebody that young.

Kevin Durant of course will argue about it. But he's gonna have to muscle up and man up A LOT because the rip move/ flopping era is over. For the first time in years the referees are calling a pro basketball game again. He's made his name during that physically weakest era ever time frame (as far as , how the games are whistled). Who cares about a girlie basketball league? Watching Wade and Manu and Fisher and Lebron floppage I was waiting for the NBA to start wearing frilly pink ribbon like NFL
It will be interesting to see if KD can actually play AND LAST in the new physical era which is the way NBA has always been and should always be. Maybe he will; Griffin is ready for that now and already has learned how to make the emotional impact of an all time great.