PDA

View Full Version : every time the Lakers lose

I<3NBA
01-05-2013, 11:39 AM
i feel happy.

anyone else?

Rubio2Gasol
01-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Went from enjoying that my predictions were relatively good compared to others, to being annoyed, to watching the games to figure out what's wrong with them, to being even more annoyed.

red1
01-05-2013, 12:28 PM
starting to feel bad for nash and kobe

DuMa
01-05-2013, 01:49 PM
starting to feel bad for nash and jordan hill
fixed

Vertical-24
01-05-2013, 01:51 PM
fixed

Haha:oldlol: you dick

I feel bad for all three of them:applause:

I<3NBA
01-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Haha:oldlol: you dick

I feel bad for all three of them:applause:
anyone feel bad for Dwight? :yaohappy:

The Redemption
01-05-2013, 01:57 PM
anyone feel bad for Dwight? :yaohappy:

He's 90+ percent of the reason I want them to fail so I can watch his pain. The other 10 percent is the fact that they have dominated the division for so long and it's the Clippers turn. I hope Dwight has a full blown meltdown. I feel really bad for Nash though... he deserves a chance for a ring. Where are the Lakers fans who were so sure these pieces would fit perfectly? Where is the dominant Nash and Dwight+Pau PNR?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-05-2013, 02:03 PM
He's 90+ percent of the reason I want them to fail so I can watch his pain. The other 10 percent is the fact that they have dominated the division for so long and it's the Clippers turn. I hope Dwight has a full blown meltdown.

I was reading some posts from topbuzz this morning. Clippers fans over there ****ing hate the Lakers. Passionately too! :oldlol:

A lot of them dont wanna see the Lakers in the first round, though (if LA even manages to get a playoff seed). Agreed?

madmax
01-05-2013, 02:04 PM
seconded:cheers:
Brings a joy to me heart after they got handed all those fixed rings at the start of the millennium. Payback time bishes:pimp:

Bandito
01-05-2013, 02:06 PM
seconded:cheers:
Brings a joy to me heart after they got handed all those fixed rings at the start of the millennium. Payback time bishes:pimp:Fixed rings? Shaq and Kobe dominated the competition back then :lol .

The Redemption
01-05-2013, 02:08 PM
I was reading some posts from topbuzz this morning. Clippers fans over there ****ing hate the Lakers. Passionately too! :oldlol:

A lot of them dont wanna see the Lakers in the first round, though (if LA even manages to get a playoff seed). Agreed?

A lot of the younger Clippers fans almost hate the Lakers as much as they love the Clippers which is wrong. Lakers fans are the same way a lot of times. Such as the cholo Lakers fans chanting Clippers suck the entire Clippers postgame after their team lost and is the 11th seed in the west. I don't hate the Lakers as much as I don't want them to do well right now. My love for the Clippers is great though obviously.

I agree Lakers are a tough team to match up with come playoff time though and one of the 2 or 3 teams I hope to avoid along with the Warriors.

knickswin
01-05-2013, 02:10 PM
I have to admit, I enjoy watching them lose, but I kind of feel bad for everyone involved.

I'm particularly empathetic because the knicks went through the same crap last year and it was rough. the total is less than the sum of the parts and all of them, even very good players, look bad. lakers' problem is that collectively, they are old and unathletic and their bench is extremely thin. they have no talented, dynamic youth. they have no energy, hustle guys. they have no shooters.

kobe is playing well, but he is not a good leader of this team. I think he creates a bad dynamic with the "i'm going to put this team on my back" attitude. I think it allows other players to shrink.

madmax
01-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Fixed rings? Shaq and Kobe dominated the competition back then :lol .

2000 WCF vs Blazers Game 7 "miraculous" comeback...
2002 series vs Kings

Nuff said

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
A lot of the younger Clippers fans almost hate the Lakers as much as they love the Clippers which is wrong. Lakers fans are the same way a lot of times. Such as the cholo Lakers fans chanting Clippers suck the entire Clippers postgame after their team lost and is the 11th seed in the west. I don't hate the Lakers as much as I don't want them to do well right now. My love for the Clippers is great though obviously.

I agree Lakers are a tough team to match up with come playoff time though and one of the 2 or 3 teams I hope to avoid along with the Warriors.

It's almost unbearable dude. Its like Lakersground just on the opposite side of the spectrum. lol

Yea, the Warriors always play us tough. Curry is a ****ing beast, one of my favorite players right now.

Should be a fun game tonight.

The Redemption
01-05-2013, 02:23 PM
It's almost unbearable dude. Its like Lakersground just on the opposite side of the spectrum. lol

Yea, the Warriors always play us tough. Curry is a ****ing beast, one of my favorite players right now.

Should be a fun game tonight.

I agree both extremes can be annoying for sure. Outside of Lakers talk though the Topbuzz website has a lot of great posters and diehard Clippers fans you'd probably get along with well. Lee is becoming my favorite non Clipper lately. Just his work ethic, attitude, awesome skillset and intelligence on and off the court. A true fan favorite for sure even for non Warriors fans.

Curry is dope too though. I hate Curry in a way because of how he annoyingly hits every shot against us the last few seasons. Like the guy will pull up from 30 feet contested and swish it with 2 seconds left on the clock, makes my blood boil :oldlol: .

Clutch
01-05-2013, 02:27 PM
I want them to fail because of D'Antoni and Dwight. So yeah,I'm happy when they lose.

dazzer87
01-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm happy, cause all I heard during the summer here in LA is how many rings they were going to win. But I do feel bad for Nash. He was better off staying with the Suns. Too bad he fell for Kobe's fraud about helping him win his first ring. Thanks Kome

nightprowler10
01-05-2013, 02:42 PM
I just feel bad for Nash. Otherwise I don't really care.

Purch
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I feel bad for Nash.

RRR3
01-05-2013, 06:06 PM
I feel bad for Nash.
What happened to Yung D-Will?

Purch
01-05-2013, 06:15 PM
What happened to Yung D-Will?

Retired that account. The D-will in the name really didn't fit, and I had people assuming I was a nets fans :biggums:

RRR3
01-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Retired that account. The D-will in the name really didn't fit, and I had people assuming I was a nets fans :biggums:
And you had this alt lurking the whole time, eh? BTW Can I have the Yung D-Will account? LOL Jk

Purch
01-05-2013, 06:43 PM
And you had this alt lurking the whole time, eh? BTW Can I have the Yung D-Will account? LOL Jk
Actually I had forgotten about it completly, because I gave up on it since it takes forever for new accounts to be approved lol.

Knoe Itawl
01-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Love watching them lose. I've always liked Nash but he made the decision to join evil, so he has to suffer like everyone else.

DonDadda59
01-05-2013, 07:03 PM
http://portabletv-media.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/wonderful.gif

"Every time the Lakers lose, an Angel gets its wings"

chazzy
01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Love watching them lose. I've always liked Nash but he made the decision to join evil, so he has to suffer like everyone else.
Evil?? Lmao you guys take this shit way too seriously

Legends66NBA7
01-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Not at all.

I actually like what the consistency of the franchise has accomplished. The Shaq-Kobe Lakers are my favourite duo from the Lakers. Also, liked fellow Torontonian Rick Fox on that team.

As for this current Laker squad... only Bryant, Nash, and Hill are the ones I like the most on the team. I can't believe how bad Gasol has become, otherwise he would be with that list. The rest are whatever. I don't see how anybody can really like Howard these days.

I<3NBA
01-06-2013, 06:58 AM
actually, it's not really the Lakers losing that makes me happy. just Kobe losing. :banana:

Graviton
01-06-2013, 07:27 AM
It's an amazing feeling, before the season it was all "Championship Cruise!", "Heat and OKC are DONE!", "DYNASTY!", "KOBE 7 RINGS!", "ITS GONN B EAZY".

Glad to see all those idiots have vanished. Hope Lakers keep losing so I can bump that Championship Flight thread over and over.

andremiller07
01-06-2013, 07:45 AM
At times them losing feels better than my team winning tbh

knicksman
01-06-2013, 08:11 AM
lol at nash. hes one of the fake humbles in the league

Money 23
01-06-2013, 08:22 AM
2002 series vs Kings

Nuff said
Only questionable one ...

AussieG
01-06-2013, 09:08 AM
I have to admit, I enjoy watching them lose, but I kind of feel bad for everyone involved.

I'm particularly empathetic because the knicks went through the same crap last year and it was rough. the total is less than the sum of the parts and all of them, even very good players, look bad. lakers' problem is that collectively, they are old and unathletic and their bench is extremely thin. they have no talented, dynamic youth. they have no energy, hustle guys. they have no shooters.

kobe is playing well, but he is not a good leader of this team. I think he creates a bad dynamic with the "i'm going to put this team on my back" attitude. I think it allows other players to shrink.
Agree with all of this.

It's fitting that they are based in LA.. they should make a reality show about the behind the scenes locker room stuff.

poido123
01-06-2013, 10:08 AM

I kinda feel that, but with every game my Bulls team wins atm, so sweet with Rose out with injury. Oh, and beating the heat was priceless!

I wouldn't really care so much if Lakers were winning, if they didn't have that Kome Bryant in their team. Fakest, most contrived player in the NBA. Not that I discredit his skill, but he certainly pisses me off with where his fans rate him and what players he has had to get him those rings.

wally_world
01-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Im a HUGE Nash fan, but yeah it does lol

The Clippers too, and the Heat.

DDensity
01-06-2013, 01:13 PM
2000 WCF vs Blazers Game 7 "miraculous" comeback...
2002 series vs Kings

Nuff said

If you really believe that, why do you follow the NBA? I always wonder about these conspiracy theorists. Exactly what incentive does the league have to fix games? Within your explanation, I'd like to know why the league wanted the Spurs vs the Pistons (2005)?

TL;DR - You're an idiot.

Bandito
01-06-2013, 01:33 PM
actually, it's not really the Lakers losing that makes me happy. just Kobe losing. :banana:http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/118/3334d285d6cf42069b60a331e0058f60/l.jpg

You have this shirt in your closet don't you?:roll:

Clippersfan86
01-06-2013, 01:42 PM
It's an amazing feeling, before the season it was all "Championship Cruise!", "Heat and OKC are DONE!", "DYNASTY!", "KOBE 7 RINGS!", "ITS GONN B EAZY".

Glad to see all those idiots have vanished. Hope Lakers keep losing so I can bump that Championship Flight thread over and over.

:applause: best part of this is every single one of them denies ever having said anything and plays it off like it never happened. Literally 90+ percent of Lakers fans I had contact with either in RL or on forums said shit like this. Even long time, legit diehard ones.

Artillery
01-06-2013, 02:57 PM
lol at nash. hes one of the fake humbles in the league

Not to mention the fact that he's a horrible father:

When L.A. Lakers star Steve Nash joined the team, he said one of the benefits was that he could be closer to his kids ... which is why his legal fight to keep his children out of California is bizarre.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Nash's ex-wife Alejandra wants to move the former couple's three children from AZ to L.A. We're told Nash has objected and is waging a legal war to prevent it from happening. As for why Nash doesn't want his kids moving closer to him, we called his rep but haven't heard back.

fsvr54
01-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Don't feel bad, love it.

Shepseskaf
01-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Only questionable one ...
They were both extremely questionable.

Some of the fouls called against Sabonis and Grant in Game 7 were just laughable.

And we all know about the 2002 situation.

TheBigVeto
01-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Me too!

inclinerator
01-06-2013, 06:13 PM
i wanted to see them in the finals vs the heat

I<3NBA
01-06-2013, 08:06 PM
:lol you're even worse than me. at least my day is ruined if Miami loses (even if Lakers lose too)

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/118/3334d285d6cf42069b60a331e0058f60/l.jpg

You have this shirt in your closet don't you?:roll:
i don't. but only because idk where to get it.

JerryWest
01-06-2013, 08:12 PM
go **** yourself

gilalizard
01-06-2013, 08:42 PM
It's always fun to watch the gnashing of teeth over the Lakers losing. But like many I feel bad for Nash.

Also feel bad for Pau. Though he's fallen off pretty badly, and obviously had personal issues two seasons ago, a lot of it has also been the crap coaching since Phil left.

senelcoolidge
01-06-2013, 10:24 PM
the lakers deserve some years of futility. it's all good that way. makes the world a better place.

G-Funk
01-06-2013, 10:36 PM
Could only imagine what u f@990tz feel when they win

Lebron23
01-06-2013, 10:37 PM
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/sp/image/1340/06/1340062882210.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
01-06-2013, 10:42 PM
feels great considering the amount of BS predictions that went on before the season. Not even on ish but in general

I<3NBA
01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
go **** yourself
reactions like yours warms my heart

The Redemption
01-07-2013, 10:10 AM
I feel like these Laker losses are uniting ISH non Lakers fans. :roll:

GreatHILL
01-07-2013, 10:27 AM
i love their draft pick for the suns :oldlol:

Salazaar
01-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Another good day! :banana: thank you denver! :applause:

ihoopallday
01-07-2013, 11:05 AM
I really don't care since I'm not a Laker fan. Wonder how Metta feels though after saying they'd beat the Bulls record :lol