SG: Meeks
SF: LeGawd
PF: Gasol
C: Howard

Bench:
Artest
Hill
Jamison

Laker's would probably win 3 straight championships provided Howard doesn't leave and they get a replacement for Nash later on.

Myth
01-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Yeah, why don't the Lakers just do that?

LoneyROY7
01-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Ok.

chazzy
01-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Trade op for RG, the board gets better. That's how bad you are

Mamba
01-07-2013, 01:48 AM
the heat become a .500 team

the lakers 4-peat

kNicKz
01-07-2013, 02:10 AM
trading a player in his 17th season for one that is in his prime will make your team better? OP has serious basketball IQ

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 02:12 AM
Yeah, why don't the Lakers just do that?

'cause the Heat and Pat Riley say no? No one would trade a prime Lebron for a washed-up Kobe.

kNicKz
01-07-2013, 02:14 AM
'cause the Heat and Pat Riley say no? No one would trade a prime Lebron for a washed-up Kobe.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2cynbmcOtnA/TPPw0zwaCTI/AAAAAAAABsQ/CgSIXKSFRjA/s1600/sarcasm_detector.jpg

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 02:17 AM
lol this is the same blind hope we kobe fans had before the season started..

the problem isnt kobe you nitwits

hes having as good a year as lebron ( arguably better individually )

so replacing the 1 good thing LA has with another good thing still doesnt fix the 11 other problems on this 12 man team

paus soft, no defense
howards soft, no offense
mettas slow
nash's slow, finished
meeks is streaky, no defense
antawns slow, soft, finished

its over

give lebron the lakers and give kobe the heat. i'd take that trade right now without even thinking about it

teams win. leaders just do their best with what they have.

you cant turn a crappy team into a contender with 1 guy

red1
01-07-2013, 02:26 AM

so replacing the 1 good thing LA has with another good thing still doesnt fix the 11 other problems on this 12 man team

paus soft, no defense
howards soft, no offense
mettas slow
nash's slow, finished

its over

give lebron the lakers and give kobe the heat. i'd take that trade right now without even thinking about it

You are hardly ever right. Lebron is exactly what this lakers team needs. They need someone who is athletic and will bring energy on defense and offense. Kobe is scoring as efficiently as he ever has but this team doesnt need that, you already have players that need more touches in pau and dwight. It needs someone who will involve the whole team and bring elite perimeter defense. If lebron is handling the ball you have nash shooting threes instead of mwp and meeks

talkingconch
01-07-2013, 02:35 AM
You are hardly ever right. Lebron is exactly what this lakers team needs. They need someone who is athletic and will bring energy on defense and offense. Kobe is scoring as efficiently as he ever has but this team doesnt need that, you already have players that need more touches in pau and dwight. It needs someone who will involve the whole team and bring elite perimeter defense. If lebron is handling the ball you have nash shooting threes instead of mwp and meeks
no shit sherlock. Pretty sure if this was Prime Kobe and Prime Lebron ppl would have second thoughts on this trade. (in b4 youd choose lebron anyway because you wouldnt)

red1
01-07-2013, 02:37 AM
no shit sherlock. Pretty sure if this was Prime Kobe and Prime Lebron ppl would have second thoughts on this trade. (in b4 youd choose lebron anyway because you wouldnt)
I never pass up an opportunity to correct kenny on his bias

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 02:45 AM
I never pass up an opportunity to correct kenny on his bias

kobe with the current miami team would beat lebron on the current laker team

to think a guy whos averaging 30/5/5 and is an alltime legend still dominating at a high level being traded for a guy whos averaging 25/8/6 would automatically create a combined 20 win turn around between both teams is absolutely insane

the heat are one of the best teams. great chemistry. fresh fast athletic guys. a coach who knows what they do best and runs offense geared towards them.

lebron would maybe improve the lakers ( i wont deny at this point in both of their careers lebron is ahead of kobe. )

but not to the point where he would turn the lakers from a 15-18 garbage soft all around top to bottom failure with the exception of 1 player turning into a 23-9 or better team with solid defense and great chemistry

its asking too much. giving lebron way too much credit

hes not god. hes got good numbers. its not like hes putting up 40ppg and 10apg

hes averaging 25/6 for christ sake. its not legendary.

and his defense is great. but he aint blocking 10 shots a night either

asdf1990
01-07-2013, 02:52 AM
kobe with the current miami team would beat lebron on the current laker team

to think a guy whos averaging 30/5/5 and is an alltime legend still dominating at a high level being traded for a guy whos averaging 25/8/6 would automatically create a combined 20 win turn around between both teams is absolutely insane

the heat are one of the best teams. great chemistry. fresh fast athletic guys. a coach who knows what they do best and runs offense geared towards them.

lebron would maybe improve the lakers ( i wont deny at this point in both of their careers lebron is ahead of kobe. )

but not to the point where he would turn the lakers from a 15-18 garbage soft all around top to bottom failure with the exception of 1 player turning into a 23-9 or better team with solid defense and great chemistry

its asking too much. giving lebron way too much credit

hes not god. hes got good numbers. its not like hes putting up 40ppg and 10apg

hes averaging 25/6 for christ sake. its not legendary.

and his defense is great. but he aint blocking 10 shots a night either

Lebron is barely trying this season. Lebron would turn that laker team around in a heart beat they wouldn't be 23-9 but they surely wouldn't be 15-18. Prime lebron>>>>>>>> Prime kobe

Lebron23
01-07-2013, 03:05 AM
LeBron is actually averaging 27/8/7 this season. Lakers will have better ball movement if LBJ plays for the Lakers.

tmacattack33
01-07-2013, 03:08 AM
No crap. Lebron would make anyone better.

Kobe's still playing pretty well though. I was hoping he'd turn into paul pierce or something. But nope, he's still doing playing well.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:09 AM
LeBron is actually averaging 27/8/7 this season. Lakers will have better ball movement if LBJ plays for the Lakers.

26.6 and 6.9 is hardly anything legendary that would instantly turn 11 sh*t players into a dynasty

lebrons won 1 half ring in 10 years. he aint god

get off his nu*ts already you bafoons

chazzy
01-07-2013, 03:17 AM
No crap. Lebron would make anyone better.

Kobe's still playing pretty well though. I was hoping he'd turn into paul pierce or something. But nope, he's still doing playing well.
Why would you hope that

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:18 AM

Its time to stop your half ring crap seriously. Remember Kobe won 0.3 ring from 00-02 as Shaq's gifts?
:facepalm

tmacattack33
01-07-2013, 03:21 AM
26.6 and 6.9 is hardly anything legendary that would instantly turn 11 sh*t players into a dynasty

get off his nu*ts already you bafoons

Of course it isn't, but you left out half of his stats.

8.5 rebounds per game...and his brilliant scoring efficiency - and you can choose whatever stat you want to there...54.5 % FG or 61.5 TS%.

The level of those four stats (his ppg, shooting efficiency, assists per game, and rebounds per game) have probably only been done before a few times before (Oscar and... Magic ...maybe).

So, yes, it is indeed legendary.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Its time to stop your half ring crap seriously. Remember Kobe won 0.3 ring from 00-02 as Shaq's gifts?

you do realise i say half a ring because it was a lockout year right? its a legit asterisk because the nba says so

kobe averaged

23/5/5 in the 2000 playoffs
29/7/6 in the 2001 playoffs
27/6/5 in the 2002 playoffs

25/5/5+ combined

only he and jordan have averaged that over a 3 peat in nba history

shaq did more and was rightful finals mvp all 3 times. but kobe did about as much as a 2nd leading man could have done

to say his 1st 3 are worthless is to say larry bird only has 2 rings, kareem only has 2 rings, none of russells count and only 1 of wilts

people give kobe the double standard that they give no other because they have no way to knock anything hes done

kobe bryant never ring chased

kobe bryant never colluded

kobe bryant never won a ring in a lockout year

lebron did

lebron did

and

lebron did

now stfu you dumb repetitive imbecile...

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:27 AM
Of course it isn't, but you left out half of his stats.

8.5 rebounds per game...and his brilliant scoring efficiency - and you can choose whatever stat you want to there...54.5 % FG or 61.5 TS%.

The level of those four stats (his ppg, shooting efficiency, assists per game, and rebounds per game) have probably only been done before a few times before (Oscar and... Magic ...maybe).

So, yes, it is indeed legendary.

26.6, 7apg, 8rpg is not legendary

kobe nearly averaged that as a second option back in the early 2000's ( maybe 1 less assist and rebound )

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:27 AM
you do realise i say half a ring because it was a lockout year right? its a legit asterisk because the nba says so

kobe averaged

25/5/5+ combined

shaq did more and was rightful finals mvp all 3 times. but kobe did about as much as a 2nd leading man could have done

to say his 1st 3 are worthless is to say larry bird only has 2 rings, kareem only has 2 rings, none of russells count and only 1 of wilts

people give kobe the double standard that they give no other because they have no way to knock anything hes done

lebron did

lebron did

and

lebron did

Oh my god you are more than an idiot lol. Kobe's role was not much more important than Robert Horry during Lakers three-peat, it was Shaq's one man show. Be grateful your idol had three rings because of this superman.

BMOGEFan
01-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Oh my god you are more than an idiot lol. Kobe's role was not much more important than Robert Horry during Lakers three-peat, it was Shaq's one man show. Be grateful your idol had three rings because of this superman.

Now thats just dumb....

Every laker hater will know that kobe was an intricate part of that championship dynasty. He may not be option 1. But he certainly isn't robert horry role player level

tmacattack33
01-07-2013, 03:33 AM
26.6, 7apg, 8rpg is not legendary

kobe nearly averaged that as a second option back in the early 2000's ( maybe 1 less assist and rebound )

...okay...

...and you just did the same thing again, you left out a huge stat.

:biggums:

PPG is not that impressive when taken alone, you'll need to take the efficiency stat (TS% or eFG% are the best ones) along with it.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:34 AM

main play maker

near 30ppg

all nba 1st team defense

is not much more important than robert horrys 5.7ppg, reserve bench role?

you do realize you sound like an absolute idiotic piece of shi*t retard monkey f*aggot bu*tt pirate insane escaped mental patient on meth .... right?

asdf1990
01-07-2013, 03:36 AM
main play maker

near 30ppg

all nba 1st team defense

you do realize you sound like an absolute idiotic piece of shi*t retard monkey f*aggot bu*tt pirate insane escaped mental patient on meth .... right?

you should know all about that since thats what you sound like 100% of the time

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:36 AM
main play maker

near 30ppg

all nba 1st team defense

A trash like you talking about other posters being idiot? lol, I am glad to know you actually know how to use the word 'idiotic' for someone with your intelligence and maturity level.

No one was even paying attention to Kobe at that time, it was Shaq that drew pretty much all defense. The 02 Nets in finals were triple-teaming Shaq, Kobe was left open or only guarded by Kittles. Even so Shaq still outperformed Kobe and won FMVP, the two clearly aint at the same level.

:applause:

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:39 AM

i'm biased sometimes. but common. i'm a laker/kobe fan

we're used to being spoiled

for anyone to talk or act a certain way. they better be able to back it up. and usually the people i'm representing do back me up and prove me right

me saying kobe is an all time great top 6-10 player all time is hardly as asinine as saying kobe is no better than robert horry

i'm way more in touch with reality than that kiddlovesji*zzinhiseye re*tard

oh no... boo hoo .... i put kobe a few rankings higher all time than some others might agree with

STOP THE PRESS!

"this guys way worse than a person who compares a legend to a role player!"

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:41 AM
i'm biased sometimes. but common. i'm a laker/kobe fan

we're used to being spoiled

Oh my goodness this troll should have been banned a long time ago...

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Oh my goodness this troll should have been banned a long time ago...

nothing ive ever said could possibly be considered more of a trolling gesture than you saying kobe is on the level of robert horry

you lost the battle with that one jizztrap

i'm surprised a methane filled c*um bubble hasnt flew you to the moon with all that hot air your spew out your idiotic ass tonight

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:44 AM
nothing ive ever said could possibly be considered more of a trolling gesture than you saying kobe is on the level of robert horry

you lost the battle with that one jizztrap

Nope, you lost the battle a long long time ago with your epic fail avatar.

lebeast666
01-07-2013, 03:46 AM

kobe averaged

25/5/5+ combined

lebron did

lebron did

and

lebron did

Half rings don't exist

http://versedonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lebron-ring.jpg

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:48 AM
Half rings don't exist

Yeah, Lebron's 2012 ring >> Kobe's first three rings combined.
:cheers:

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Nope, you lost the battle a long long time ago with your epic fail avatar.

whats more outlandish

the nba logging in their record books a factual asterisk that lists a "lockout season" change to infact make lebrons championship not the same as any other full 82 game season

and me simply adhering to that fact like countless others have

or

you alone in your own down syndrome reminiscent idea that only you alone has ever expressed in which a top 6-10 all time legend kobe bryant is on the level of a role player who averaged 20 less points per game and came off the bench

i'm WAY closer to reality in my mocking of lebron that your castration of kobe bryant

let me mock who is mock-able.

you're a clown who is just spewing acidic bile with clenched buttox convulsions further polluting this forum into oblivion

i'm done

goodnight

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:51 AM
i'm done

goodnight

Ya know, for kids at your age, its too late for bedtime. Goodnight kiddo, make sure not to slack off tomorrow morning.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Half rings don't exist

:lol

the ring even comes with one instead of the gold ball above the net in the center

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:55 AM
one things for sure... we can talk crap about lebrons 1 so called "ring" or 3 of kobes

but one thing kobe fans have that lebron doesnt

2 legit alpha male top dog non ring chasing, won legitly, won with just 1 other good player, not a superstar FULL AND UNDENIABLE RINGS WITH NO LOCKOUT OR TAINTED BS

PLURAL

ahahaha deal with it...

either way you look at it

5-1

or

3.5-0.5

kobe wins

/thread

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:56 AM
one things for sure... we can talk crap about lebrons 1 so called "ring" or 3 of kobes

but one thing kobe fans have that lebron doesnt

2 legit alpha male top dog non ring chasing, won legitly, won with just 1 other good player, not a superstar FULL AND UNDENIABLE RINGS WITH NO LOCKOUT OR TAINTED BS

PLURAL

ahahaha deal with it...

either way you look at it

5-1

or

3.5-0.5

kobe wins

/thread

Nope its not 3.5, its 2.3. Thats why I said in another thread that Lebron needs no more than 2 FMVPs to surpass Kobe in all-time ranking.
:no:

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 03:57 AM
Nope its not 3.5, its 2.3. Thats why I said in another thread that Lebron needs no more than 2 FMVPs to surpass Kobe in all-time ranking.
:no:

any idiotic diluting imaginary way you can cut kobes rings down

theyre still trumping lebrons with any possible inflating chest pounding imagination land luster you can slap on it

AHAHHAHAHA

have a nice day

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 03:59 AM

theyre still trumping lebrons with any possible inflating chest pounding imagination land luster you can slap on it

AHAHHAHAHA

have a nice day

I thought you said you were going to bed a while ago kiddo? Its bad for your health to stay up this late for someone your age.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 04:00 AM
I thought you said you were going to bed a while ago kiddo? Its bad for your health to stay up this late for someone your age.

lol i'm 28 years old you sadistic poster child for legalized abortion

Deuce Bigalow
01-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Half rings don't exist

http://i.imm.io/RZCQ.png

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 04:01 AM
lol i'm 28 years old you sadistic poster child for legalized abortion

Oh 28 already, seriously? You act like 8 to me. Anyway I thought you kobestans should appreciate that three Shaq's gifts, apparently you do not.
:D

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 04:03 AM
Oh 28 already, seriously? You act like 8 to me. Anyway I thought you kobestans should appreciate that three Shaq's gifts, apparently you do not.
:D

and like i said. even in your own imaginary world

kobe still has more rings

you're only making kobe look good

you give kobe 0.10% of a ring for each of his 1st 3

and he still blows lebron out of the water

LOL

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 04:05 AM
and like i said. even in your own imaginary world

kobe still has more rings

you're only making kobe look good

you give kobe 0.10% of a ring for each of his 1st 3

and he still blows lebron out of the water

LOL

Haha have fun in your tiny little world then bro. You have about one and a half year to rant at most.

lebeast666

AHAHHAHAHA

have a nice day

lol. at the end of the day lebron >> kobes ever been

that'll be solidified when lbj gets his second ring this year

tmacattack33
Dude (griffith...the dude making the Lebron .5 rings argument), the playoffs were played in full.

The regular season doesn't mean sh*t... i think it's safe to say that the Heat would have made the playoffs even if they had played 16 more regular season games last year, lol.

Trying to make an argument that that ring was .5 of a ring is about as ridiculous as you can get, and it pretty much means that you are losing the argument about Lebron being great and are just grasping at straws.

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 04:07 AM
kiddlovesnets reminds me of randy from south park when he was trying to explain how his 3 inch pe*nis with adjusting length times width "yaw" factor made him somewhat average compared to others

thats basically a lebron fans argument LOL

"yea sure lebrons d*ck is only 2 inches long. but if you take away 5 inches of kobes and give lebron an imaginary 4+. then it somehow averages out to lebrons pe*nis being comparable to kobes "

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 04:07 AM
lol. at the end of the day lebron >> kobes ever been

that'll be solidified when lbj gets his second ring this year

lol... even with kiddlovesjizz's formula for kobe and lebrons adjusted pe*nis length formula. kobe still comes out on top

saplings

:roll: :roll:

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 04:10 AM
lol... even with kiddlovesjizz's formula for kobe and lebrons adjusted pe*nis length formula. kobe still comes out on top

saplings

I never really said Lebron ranks higher than Kobe on all-time list right now, just countering your stupid 0.5 ring argument. Perhaps he already is, or he isnt. But dont worry, in about 18 months it will not even be a debate.

lebeast666
01-07-2013, 04:17 AM

saplings

he does have about an extra 8 seasons in the league. plus lbj wasn't spoon fed like your boy when he entered the league.

Simple Jack
01-07-2013, 04:25 AM
Why are FG% and 3PT% constantly being disregarded in this comparison? Or how about defensive impact and ability? The guy is simply better suited to run a team and give consistent, efficient production, on a nightly basis. The Lakers would be in a much better position had LeBron been on the team than Kobe, up until this point. Of course it's an assumption; but one that's extremely hard to rebut.

dbk123
01-07-2013, 05:17 AM
got damn son... kennethgriffin you have finally come back to trolling the board after realizing the lakers have no hope of winning. oops i mean kobe. lets be serious bro, you arent a laker fan, ur a kobe dick rider who fears and hates on lebron daily. cmon son.

I<3NBA
01-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Tim Duncan won a ring in lock out year. i don't see anyone calling that ring a half ring.

SilkkTheShocker
01-07-2013, 09:33 AM
I like how some Kobe nut riders say Kobe is still "arguably better than LeBron". Yet if you replaced the two with each other on their respective teams the Lakers are without a doubt doing much better.

Kiddlovesnets
01-07-2013, 12:30 PM
got damn son... kennethgriffin you have finally come back to trolling the board after realizing the lakers have no hope of winning. oops i mean kobe. lets be serious bro, you arent a laker fan, ur a kobe dick rider who fears and hates on lebron daily. cmon son.

He never really cared about lakers winning, hes a kobestan who only worries about Kobe. If Kobe does not wear LA jersey, he aint a Lakers fan anymore.

LikeABosh
01-07-2013, 01:48 PM

paus soft, no defense
howards soft, no offense
mettas slow
nash's slow, finished

its over

Wait, but why is Kobe better than Lebron then? Like you just said, Kobe won rings on stacked Lakers teams. He was gifted the best NBA franchise of all time. Lebron was stuck in a shit hole city for 7 years with garbage players.

Money 23
01-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Tim Duncan won a ring in lock out year. i don't see anyone calling that ring a half ring.
I do. The basketball played that season was HORRID. In fact he turned me off basketball for the longest period of my life.

When does a #8 seed make the Finals?

At least in 2012 there was more games, and players kept themselves in shape for the most part in the off season with summer league, and touring pro ams.

1999 was a dramatic cliff for certain players careers. Players with promise, too. A whole off season of eating and being lazy destroyed at the very least two high potential PFs in Kemp and Vin Baker.

livinglegend
01-07-2013, 02:04 PM
2002 -1 ring since he STOLE the ring from the kings
2000 Rigged Game 7 -1 ring
2010 Rigged 4th quarter for LAL with 20+ fts -1 ring
2001 - 0.7 ring since Shaq gifted him a ring

so, 5-1-1-1-0.7= 1.3 Rings

Lebron 1.5 rings since last year was harder with very compressed schedule. Tough physically and mentally. :coleman:

upside24
01-07-2013, 02:06 PM

paus soft, no defense
howards soft, no offense
mettas slow
nash's slow, finished

its over

Nash is playing well. He isn't a good defender but he never has been.

He is still a great shooter and floor leader.

The Lakers just need someone to protect the paint.

eddiem4s
01-07-2013, 02:23 PM

paus soft, no defense
howards soft, no offense
mettas slow
nash's slow, finished

its over

Kobe stan in serious denial. Kobe has been a cancer for quite some time. Has not gotten along with any superstar. LA could of easily had many more championships if they had not gotten suckered by Kobe. 5 rings are despite Kobe not becuase of him.

Artillery
01-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Lebron's always been a better player than Kobe so, yeah, this trade would be lopsided in LA's favor. Lebron's a high impact player that can succeed in just about any system while Kobe's a one-dimensional volume scorer that's only effective in a triangle offense(coached by GOAT coach PJax)

kennethgriffin
01-07-2013, 02:44 PM
2002 -1 ring since he STOLE the ring from the kings
2000 Rigged Game 7 -1 ring
2010 Rigged 4th quarter for LAL with 20+ fts -1 ring
2001 - 0.7 ring since Shaq gifted him a ring

so, 5-1-1-1-0.7= 1.3 Rings

Lebron 1.5 rings since last year was harder with very compressed schedule. Tough physically and mentally. :coleman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40Zy4_mx6k

:roll:

oh the horror
01-07-2013, 03:04 PM
Kobe stan in serious denial. Kobe has been a cancer for quite some time. Has not gotten along with any superstar. LA could of easily had many more championships if they had not gotten suckered by Kobe. 5 rings are despite Kobe not becuase of him.

An folks, here is a hater in denial. 5 rings despite Kobe? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?