PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo goes to Celtic lockeroom looking for Kevin Garnett after loss

Kews1
01-08-2013, 12:36 AM
CelticsLife reporting that Carmelo was looking for KG after the game, what a bone head

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/01/report-carmelo-anthony-went-towards.html

dazzer87
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
marshmallow mad?

Kevin_Garnett_5
01-08-2013, 12:39 AM
:roll:

Pushxx
I heard KG said "see ya" and Melo said "yeah, I'll see you outside after this." Then Rasheed Wallace had to hold him back LOL of all people.

I'm sure more details will come out, but damn Melo was frustrated.

KyrieTheFuture
I honestly can't think of a player I'd be less afraid of

The_Yearning
01-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Damn this nikka is salty.

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM

Melo would beat the breaks off KG in a fight

TylerOO
01-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Who does Melo think he is? He is a fake thug. So is KG but KG would still whoop his ass cuz he is ****in nuts.

IGotACoolStory
For real, tho. KG would beat that fat ass into bits of lard.

Old man strength.

boozehound
than KG? Me neither. Dude is a complete fake tough guy

CTulc
01-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Hope he gets suspended a game for this, thats unacceptable no matter how harmless melo is. KG is a boss.

The_Yearning
01-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Melo would beat the breaks off KG in a fight

That's what little Nate said.

brandonislegend
01-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Melo got locked up tonight, damn I am playing against him in fantasy and I am glad they played the Celtics :bowdown:

jimmy77x
:lol at people in this thread that really think Kg can fight :roll: :roll: kg is the ultimate FAKE tough guy.

SilkkTheShocker
For real, tho. KG would beat that fat ass into bits of lard.

Old man strength.

Aside from maybe Metta, Melo is probably the strongest SF in the league. One of those people that were born naturally strong as an ox, even if they don't have the build. He would lift KG up like a b.itch and drop his a.ss. KG is all talk. People forget about him running away from McDyess and letting Anthony Peeler punk his ass. Does anyone here really believe KG is tough?

GoRapz
01-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Who still has footage of the Carmelo fight where he kept pedaling back?? :roll:

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 12:51 AM
That's what little Nate said.

Nate would probably beat KG in a fight also. KG's chicken legs put him at a real disadvantage. Both both would be able to pick him up and drop him like nothing. Hell, Nate reverse-suplexed a charging J.R. Smith like nothing

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 12:53 AM

Pull it up with the footage of KG getting decked in the face and running away from McDyess. I don't like either player, but anyone that thinks KG would win in a fight, is on bathsalts.

Pushxx
01-08-2013, 12:55 AM
LeBron is clearly the strongest player in the league now that Ben Wallace is retired.

IGotACoolStory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjFBMKcNY4

He running from Nate :oldlol:

I agree, both are fake though guys. KG would still win.

DuMa
http://i.imgur.com/zEqok.jpg

MiseryCityTexas
01-08-2013, 12:58 AM
I heard KG said "see ya" and Melo said "yeah, I'll see you outside after this." Then Rasheed Wallace had to hold him back LOL of all people.

I'm sure more details will come out, but damn Melo was frustrated.

sheed almost 40 and has turned the page on a new life of ****ery. mello looking for garnett was the realest shit he's ever done since being in the nba. signs that mello is focused on basketball.

28renyoy
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM

Just pathetic that this guy is one of the "faces" of the NBA. Throws a sucker punch and then literally runs to his bench and hides behind his teammates/coaches.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BSUqLPjAoOM/SCMmrr2YuFI/AAAAAAAACEg/8wV_9rSRSb8/s400/melo.jpg

dazzer87
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM

thanks. Melo lil b!tch...:facepalm

ballup
01-08-2013, 01:01 AM
:roll:

Oh he mad.

Kews1
01-08-2013, 01:01 AM
All this talk about who would win and who is tougher is pretty pointless as in the NBA today nobody is ever going to have a legitimate fight that lasts longer than 1 second. You also never know who is a good fighter until you see them fight properly which we will never be able to do

But Garnett would totally win...

Borat
01-08-2013, 01:02 AM
They would both back off from each other :lol

L.Kizzle
01-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Didn't Jerry Stackhouse and or Chris Mills do this about ten years ago?

Kews1
01-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Didn't Jerry Stackhouse and or Chris Mills do this about ten years ago?

Didnt Zach Randolph do it this season?

LikeABosh
01-08-2013, 01:15 AM
Why do people act like Garnett is so tough? The guy is pretty skinny in terms of other dudes in the NBA and has been a bitch his whole career. He's a tough guy against 6' point guards, and literally runs away from guys like Mcdyess

TylerOO
01-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Didnt Zach Randolph do it this season?

Yep. Zach is a real tough dude though. No one wants it with Zach. Melo is a ****ing punk

hitmanyr2k
01-08-2013, 01:16 AM
When I think about either KG or Carmelo in a fight this comes to mind....

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/1bd8f9cc67f20508febff6e4ec5ddca2/l.gif

Cali Syndicate
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Aside from maybe Metta, Melo is probably the strongest SF in the league. One of those people that were born naturally strong as an ox, even if they don't have the build. He would lift KG up like a b.itch and drop his a.ss. KG is all talk. People forget about him running away from McDyess and letting Anthony Peeler punk his ass. Does anyone here really believe KG is tough?

So strong that he sucker punched skinny ass Jeffries and didn't even phase him.

KG might be a fake tough guy but don't try to make Melo out to be anything but the same.

CJ Mustard
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Why do people act like Garnett is so tough? The guy is pretty skinny in terms of other dudes in the NBA and has been a bitch his whole career. He's a tough guy against 6' point guards, and literally runs away from guys like Mcdyess
Melo literally runs away from guys like Nate Robinson

MiseryCityTexas
01-08-2013, 01:19 AM

plus everyone keeps forgetting that anthony peeler ****ed him up.

LikeABosh
01-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Melo literally runs away from guys like Nate Robinson
Never said Melo was tough either lol. Both these guys would talk a bunch of fake ass shit and walk away.

Derka
7th grade behavior from a grown man.

Kews1

http://memecrunch.com/meme/2WMF/kevin-garnett/image.png

LikeABosh
01-08-2013, 01:23 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/2WMF/kevin-garnett/image.png
Cool picture. He's still a fake tough guy

atljonesbro
01-08-2013, 01:23 AM
KG would get his a$$ whooped lets be real. KG is the fakest tough guy in the entire league, probably fakest of all time.

andremiller07
01-08-2013, 01:26 AM
KG would get his a$$ whooped lets be real. KG is the fakest tough guy in the entire league, probably fakest of all time.

Reggie Evans would **** em up both at the same time

DMV2
01-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Garnett gets called a fake rough guy a lot. Even if he is, he's for sure not mentally weak.

This is what separates the greats from the good. Melo is too mentally weak to ever be great. And sometimes, the greats can be mentally weaker than someone who's even greater. Barkley and Malone, for example, were great but shrunk under pressure vs Jordan all the time.

MiseryCityTexas
01-08-2013, 01:34 AM

i agree. ganrnett is still a hoe ass ninja, but that meme was sick.

Derka
01-08-2013, 01:38 AM
"I call people on TV fake tough guys because I lack the intellect to distinguish trash talk and head games from actual threats and fighting words. Also, I've never played a game of basketball off of my Xbox/PS3 before."

This thread is full of that.

fos
01-08-2013, 01:42 AM
"I call people on TV fake tough guys because I lack the intellect to distinguish trash talk and head games from actual threats and fighting words. Also, I've never played a game of basketball off of my Xbox/PS3 before."

Garnett is the biggest ***** in the history of *******... but he's a Celtic so I guess you have to stand up for him.

boozehound
01-08-2013, 01:44 AM

this isnt based on trash talk. its based on his actions. you can say its all head games, but he clearly gets into his own head as well. Dude is a sissy compared to the average pf and scared of getting punched. Not saying that melo is a badass, but the player most renowned for acting tough to 6' white guys and cowering/running when confronted with his equal would be........?

wait for it.........................................

wait for it....................................

KG! He is the poster child for start a fight and run in the nba.

trig
01-08-2013, 01:44 AM
somebody call Bosh. Would love to see a fake tough guy contest

jimmy77x
01-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Garnett is the biggest ***** in the history of *******... but he's a Celtic so I guess you have to stand up for him.

He needs to let the homerism go and see what everybody else does, KG is a teddy bear.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10t5c_kevin-garnett-vs-antonio-mcdyess_sport#.UOuyTYnjmH0

Derka
01-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Nah, most of you guys are just gossipy Internet girls.

He trash talks at a level that enrages people to the point they want to fight him, something no great trash talker ever intends with his trash talk. Once your head is spun, KG has won.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Nah, most of you guys are just gossipy Internet girls.

He trash talks at a level that enrages people to the point they want to fight him, something no great trash talker ever intends with his trash talk. Once your head is spun, KG has won.
This is how you handle his weak trash talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o10_AoHv5Xo

schism206
01-08-2013, 01:53 AM
When I think about either KG or Carmelo in a fight this comes to mind....

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/1bd8f9cc67f20508febff6e4ec5ddca2/l.gif
:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Chrono90
01-08-2013, 01:53 AM
If I want to watch a fight, i would turn the channel to boxing. Forget who would win in a fight. KG always tried to get under ppl's skin to make them mad. Melo got caught this time. KG pulled a veteran move on Melo. Melo needs to cool his head and just play ball.

Been saying that Melo is a great great player but not a team leader material.

LikeABosh
01-08-2013, 01:54 AM
somebody call Bosh. Would love to see a fake tough guy contest
When has Bosh ever acted like a tough guy

jimmy77x
01-08-2013, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtmGB3FgB1c

NuggetsFan
01-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Any thread about fighting to do with the NBA is laughable. KG is a douche bag and acts like a retard on the floor but fake tough guy? Based on what? no NBA player actually wants to fight. We like never see an actual fight, ever realize how every altercation is just pushing and grappling? Basketball is there jobs. Majority of human beings aren't going to throw a left hook at work. Future contracts, public image, endorsements are all on the line for them.

Carmelo was a sucker punching bitch for what he did but the running? Do people actually believe he was scared? I think reality kicked in and realized what he had done and got out of there. He had far more to lose at that point in his career than Nate Robinson.

I challenge people to list 10 fights in the decade. I'm talking legit two guy's throwing punches trying to hurt eachother. Just doesn't happen, that Indiana brawl was insanity.

TeamLAC
01-08-2013, 02:16 AM
When has Bosh ever acted like a tough guy
he hasnt. he isnt even tough at all so he cant even try to fake it

IGotACoolStory
01-08-2013, 02:19 AM
So the people who act like they want to fight, talk shit, push people around mid-game, but don't want to fight aren't fake tough guys?

What? :confusedshrug:

MMM
01-08-2013, 02:38 AM

Damn I forgot how funny this shit was...
That sucker punch was so loud
LOL @ whoever tripped Jefferies
LOL @ running away from Jefferies
and LOL @ people almost ripping off Jefferies jersry trying to stop him

RagingBull33
01-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Are we still calling KG a "fake tough guy"? The past few years he's picked on players all shapes and sizes (if you think it's just 6' white guys, you haven't been paying attention). He's the ultimate teammate, love him on your side, hate him against you but that's all part of his persona. He doesn't give a shit about what you call him, but his impact getting into opponents' heads is undeniable and that's exactly why he does it. Not for street cred.

Mach_3
01-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Damn I forgot how funny this shit was...
That sucker punch was so loud
LOL @ whoever tripped Jefferies
LOL @ running away from Jefferies
and LOL @ people almost ripping off Jefferies jersry trying to stop him

It's so fun watching people try to defend Carmelo as a tough guy when he sucker punches someone and then proceeds to back peddle 90 feet across the court and off the screen never to be seen again :roll:

Dude's a straight pu$$y for that

NuggetsFan
01-08-2013, 02:52 AM
So the people who act like they want to fight, talk shit, push people around mid-game, but don't want to fight aren't fake tough guys?

What? :confusedshrug:

Using that logic, everybody's a fake tough guy in the NBA. Except maybe Artest and a few others. Even than I don't think Artest would come to blows anymore, throw a dirty elbow or two but actually throw down?

Nobody wants to fight in an NBA game. If they did you'd see punches thrown and not this grappling, pushing jawing stuff. Even alot of the punches that have been thrown in NBA history have been some of the most obvious held back punches ever.

From the 90's until now haven't been many legit fights. Just cheap shots, jawing, mini scrums.

hon
01-08-2013, 02:54 AM
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b497/Hon_Leung/carmeloKG_zpsd86794fa.jpg

pauk
01-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Classy guy....

chazzy
01-08-2013, 03:08 AM
:oldlol:

tpols
01-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Fat Albert mothafvcka:roll:

R.I.P
01-08-2013, 03:23 AM
Can't believe! It's funny as hell:lol :lol :lol

kingBynum
01-08-2013, 03:33 AM
kg would roast marshmelo on a campfire:oldlol:

kingBynum
01-08-2013, 04:13 AM
lol start a ms paint thread

Clutch
01-08-2013, 04:57 AM
Yeah,let's call Melo a fake tough guy when KG didn't even have the guts to show up :oldlol:

Trentknicks
01-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Half of you bitches in this thread are more dramatic than half of the trash journalists reporting the stories. Garnett's gone too far on several occaisons even calling Charlie Villanueva a 'cancer patient'. You can bet he went too far with the trash talking on this one.

KG was clearly back peddling, half of the players in the league would have at least attempted to back up what they said. Not saying Melo is a badass but KG is the fakest 'tough' player in the league.

Kews1
01-08-2013, 05:06 AM
Yeah,let's call Melo a fake tough guy when KG didn't even have the guts to show up :oldlol:

He did, from what i read he walked past Melo and got on the bus, i dont believe Melo made much of an effort to get him either.

BTW this is all irrelevant cos i was just smokin blunts with Stephen Jackson and he told me that "Melo and KG aint bout dat life"

R.I.P
01-08-2013, 05:10 AM
But Melo need to man up! Knicks just can go as far as he carry us.:(

Trentknicks
01-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Classy guy....
Beats the flopping bitch in your avitar :D

Trentknicks
01-08-2013, 05:30 AM
Just as i suspected.

**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: confirms Carmelo was upset at a certain remark #KG made on the court involving his wife @Lala #HoneyNutCheerios

Kews1
01-08-2013, 05:36 AM
^ thats good, it won us the game haha

Graviton
01-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Just as i suspected.
Not surprising, I heard KG even said "Happy Mother's day" to Duncan even though his mom died when he was a kid. KG is just a ***** that gets family members involved in a stupid, pointless basketball game just because he is too insecure to just shut up and let his play do the talking. When you need that kind of trash talk to throw off superior players, then you are basically admitting they are better than you.

Sure glad Lebron raped his ass last 2 seasons and just ignored his childish mind games.

ClutchOver9000
01-08-2013, 05:42 AM
Just as i suspected.

I knew that was the case. Only something really personal could get a player so heated that they try to confront them long after the game is over.

KG gonna KG what else is new... One of the biggest douchebags in pro sports history...

Kews1
01-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Not surprising, I heard KG even said "Happy Mother's day" to Duncan even though his mom died when he was a kid. KG is just a ***** that gets family members involved in a stupid, pointless basketball game just because he is too insecure to just shut up and let his play do the talking. When you need that kind of trash talk to throw off superior players, then you are basically admitting they are better than you.

Sure glad Lebron raped his ass last 2 seasons and just ignored his childish mind games.

the mothers day comment is really the only thing ive ever heard that he said ive had a problem with, and granted that i dont know if thats ever been confirmed.

Kews1
KG gonna KG what else is new... One of the biggest legends in pro sports history...

fixed

Trentknicks

Even Barkely, Oakley, Miller and Laimbeer said there was a line when it came to trash talking, never bring in people's kids or family. KG has been exposed as a fake several times and most of the time what's said on court doesn't become public. Happy this did so half of the fools in this thread are going to clown Melo for standing up for his family.

maybeshewill13
01-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Just as i suspected.

KG trollin'.. Carmelo mad. KG wins :bowdown:

GMAC
01-08-2013, 05:44 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/curiousg11/motivator1538713.jpg

Trentknicks
01-08-2013, 05:47 AM
You live in Perth.. maybeshewill13 mad. Trentknicks wins :bowdown:
Fixed

cltcfn2924
01-08-2013, 06:38 AM

Just ask Gerald Wallace who thought it was a good idea to run at him during the Rondo- Hump melee. You people are blind. He tossed Wallace like paper.

Mach_3
01-08-2013, 06:40 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/curiousg11/motivator1538713.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

kNIOKAS
01-08-2013, 06:51 AM
Shit two threads on this. Didn't even see :roll:

k0kakw0rld
01-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Go fight him then holla at me

KyrieTheFuture
01-08-2013, 05:09 PM
How are people scared of Carmelo Anthony? Everyone on here saying oh Melo is so strong don't know anything about fighting. Strength =/= victory

Mach_3
01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
How are people scared of Carmelo Anthony? Everyone on here saying oh Melo is so strong don't know anything about fighting. Strength =/= victory

Agreed

The fact that they think that pudgy ni99a is "so strong" is funny as hell to.:lol

ClutchOver9000
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
How are people scared of Carmelo Anthony?

And nobody is scared of Garnett.

RagingBull33
01-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Video of Melo trying to get in the lockerroom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgqP3kMalPQ

I can't see much, but the two top comments made me lol.
-"take this shit off...*** round n get melo suspended dickhead"
-"Yo take this down man ASAP nothing happend you want Melo suspended ???"

Soundwave
01-09-2013, 04:44 AM
KG would drop like a ton of bricks if he was ever hit. Melo may not be the toughest guy in the league, but KG is definitely all bark, no bite.

andremiller07
01-09-2013, 04:47 AM
KG would drop like a ton of bricks if he was ever hit. Melo may not be the toughest guy in the league, but KG is definitely all bark, no bite.

Kind of like Melo in what happend?

Trentknicks
01-09-2013, 05:08 AM
Kind of like Melo in what happend?
Now now just cause your boy is an empty rebounder :lol

andremiller07
01-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Now now just cause your boy is an empty rebounder :lol

Meh, stats tell everything I guess, at least "my boy" is actually playing.