PDA

View Full Version : InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll

LoneyROY7
01-08-2013, 06:28 AM
Who is the biggest troll on ISH? Which poster grinds your gears the most?

Now is the time to let your voices be heard. Here is the poll that contains the Top 25 worst poster candidates on ISH:

http://www.yourfreepoll.com/qvsfjyafsp.html (http://www.yourfreepoll.com/qvsfjyafsp.html)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nA_Iz0qXyYY/TEhggXDxAcI/AAAAAAAAAQs/7EGEfpf8Rtg/s1600/survivor_l.jpg

It's time for the tribe to make its choice.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 06:37 AM
The Top 4 will be the infamous "Four Horse Men", trolls that no one shall take seriously, tomatoes and rotten eggs shall be thrown at them in every thread. Their posts ignored completely.

In the end, we will create a peaceful and stable society of mature, intelligent individuals. Now, RELEASE THE KRAKEN OF ISH.

Doctor Rivers
01-08-2013, 06:44 AM
Haha

I<3NBA
01-08-2013, 07:02 AM
YaoMing'sFoot is not on list. i am disappoint.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Need to wait til tommorow for people to wake up.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 07:03 AM
YaoMing'sFoot is not on list. i am disappoint.
Not too active, there are plenty other choices that may interest you.

derb2k2
01-08-2013, 07:06 AM
top 3 will be Lakers' trolls guaranteed.

dunksby
01-08-2013, 07:07 AM
That's a solid list.

Kews1
01-08-2013, 07:08 AM
9erempire jumps out to an early lead

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24832192.jpg

Graviton
01-08-2013, 07:11 AM
9erempire jumps out to an early lead

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24832192.jpg
I think his fellow teammate Kenneth will rebound quickly and take the lead. Not to mention Pauk and Euroleague may have a chance once their overseas supporters wake up. The Arkansas Assassin can't be ignored.

Kews1
01-08-2013, 07:14 AM
I think his fellow teammate Kenneth will rebound quickly and take the lead. Not to mention Pauk and Euroleague may have a chance once their overseas supporters wake up. The Arkansas Assassin can't be ignored.

if 9erempire and kennethgriff arnt 1 & 2 respectively than i will be demanding a recount :roll:

Graviton
01-08-2013, 07:20 AM
if 9erempire and kennethgriff arnt 1 & 2 respectively than i will be demanding a recount :roll:
Florida is against them this time, no need for recounts lol.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Euroleague is the most entertaining poster on this site. So i didn't vote for him.

"spanoulis is as quick as d-rose and westbrook combined"

Rubio2Gasol
The thing about TheBigVeto. Dude seems to hate everyone equally.

red1
:roll:
this is too funny

red1
01-08-2013, 07:23 AM
9erempire
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f4cea590d48154ef97e62aae1c9829c8/tumblr_meqv4owaPw1qhd3m0o1_400.gif

Kews1
01-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Florida is against them this time, no need for recounts lol.

haha nice one

maybeshewill13
01-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Euroleague is the most entertaining poster on this site. So i didn't vote for him.

Spanoulis :bowdown:

red1
01-08-2013, 07:39 AM

LOL does the f*gg*t really believe this?

RoundMoundOfReb
01-08-2013, 07:42 AM
LOL does the f*gg*t really believe this?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7856448&postcount=53

McCalebb is every bit as quick as Rose and Westbrook, and every bit as athletic as pre injury Rose. Not Westbrook, but then come on, how many guys in NBA are?.........

Spanoulis is bigger than either of them, and while he isn't as fast as either of them, he's quicker than both of them combined, and from a purely all around athletic level (all aspects of athletic ability) - no one is more athletic than Spanoulis in basketball except LeBron.

So I'm not really sure what your point is..........

Besides, NBA is loaded with less athletic players than those two that do just fine, including point guards.

I hate to break it to you, but if you think guys like Kidd, Rubio and Andre Miller (and several others) are even remotely in the same discussion athletically with McCalebb and Spanoulis - well, then you are a crack head.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Cmon guys, 9erempire may have the peak GOAT performance, but he doesn't have Euroleague's longevity! Not to mention 9er is in a weak era surroundeded by super teams and fellow teammates like Kenneth, Jabbar, Kobe143, Alphawolf.

Euroleague is the true GOAT, the Arkansas Assassin, dominating for YEARS in a foreign market with 0 supporters. Dude just got heart and that attitude of a champion. His mental strength is on another level, he didn't join forces with anyone, carried his trolling by himself for 3+ years. No superteam helping his ass out like the Kobemaniacs. That's what legends are made of.

9er got carried by 6 HOFs, Euroleague did it all on his own, cmon son.

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 07:47 AM
9erempire, kennethgriffin, and Euroleague beginning to pull away.

red1
01-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Spanoulis is bigger than either of them, and while he isn't as fast as either of them, he's quicker than both of them combined, and from a purely all around athletic level (all aspects of athletic ability) - no one is more athletic than Spanoulis in basketball except LeBron.

this delusional f*gg*t right here

KOBE143
01-08-2013, 07:52 AM
WTF is this shit!! why am I on that list? Any negative poll with me on the list is shit and shouldnt be taken seriously.. Im pretty sure Im a quality and respectable poster in this board and some people think of me as one of the most unbiased poster here but thats not true at all coz sometimes Im a little bit biased towards our Lord GawdBe and this is expected among true fans..

To tell the OP the truth, that list is **** up.. I see a lot of good poster in there and some are arguably the best poster here like Ripthekik, 9erempiree, Mr. Jabbar, Nick Young, etc.. Those posters like me doesnt deserved to be in there.. Shitty poster like TheBigVeto, RRR3, Pauk and company are the deserving one and should be left in that shitty poll.. They are the one that filled this board with shit..

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Cmon guys, 9erempire may have the peak GOAT performance, but he doesn't have Euroleague's longevity! Not to mention 9er is in a weak era surroundeded by super teams and fellow teammates like Kenneth, Jabbar, Kobe143, Alphawolf.

Euroleague is the true GOAT, the Arkansas Assassin, dominating for YEARS in a foreign market with 0 supporters. Dude just got heart and that attitude of a champion. His mental strength is on another level, he didn't join forces with anyone, carried his trolling by himself for 3+ years. No superteam helping his ass out like the Kobemaniacs. That's what legends are made of.

9er got carried by 6 HOFs, Euroleague did it all on his own, cmon son.
You make a good point. People are caught up in current times. 9erempire will destroy himself. Euroleague ain't goin anywhere. Truly a timeless troll and I really respect his longevity and durability....

UtahJazzFan88
01-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Mr. Jabbar seems like a halfway decent poster whenever I see him post. Surprised to see him on the list.

red1
01-08-2013, 08:04 AM
WTF is this shit!! why am I on that list? Any negative poll with me on the list is shit and shouldnt be taken seriously.. Im pretty sure Im a quality and respectable poster in this board and some people think of me as one of the most unbiased poster here but thats not true at all coz sometimes Im a little bit biased towards our Lord GawdBe and this is expected among true fans..

To tell the OP the truth, that list is **** up.. I see a lot of good poster in there and some are arguably the best poster here like Ripthekik, 9erempiree, Mr. Jabbar, Nick Young, etc.. Those posters like me doesnt deserved to be in there.. Shitty poster like TheBigVeto, RRR3, Pauk and company are the deserving one and should be left in that shitty poll.. They are the one that filled this board with shit..
:roll: you are a funny f*gg*t

Graviton
01-08-2013, 08:10 AM
:roll: you are a funny f*gg*t
He is one of the Lebron stans, heard it's Lebron23 but I think it's another guy.

red1
01-08-2013, 08:11 AM
He is one of the Lebron stans, heard it's Lebron23 but I think it's another guy.
I get the vibe that it is actually a kobe stan, he just goes overboard because it is actually funny. 9erempire is not funny he is just a f*gg*t

RoundMoundOfReb
01-08-2013, 08:23 AM
i'm pretty sure nick young 9erempire and kobe143 are all not really stans. but trolls

red1
01-08-2013, 08:29 AM
i'm pretty sure nick young 9erempire and kobe143 are all not really stans. but trolls
They are all also legit kobe stans, trust. There is no other explanation the way they always think about and post about kb

maybeshewill13
01-08-2013, 08:39 AM

Always good for a laugh :roll:

Purch
01-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Pleezebelieve and Rocketsgreatness are like Nash and Kidd, the most dominant trolls of their era, and in their older years they see the begging of the greatest troll era in Ish history. But they still stick around for some occasional trolling, even though they're way past their prime.

Legends66NBA7
01-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Update, in order:

9erempire - 21
Euroleague - 19
kennethgriffin - 16
pauk - 6
KOBE143 - 5
StateOfMind12 - 5
28renyoy - 4
AlphaWolf24 - 4
Kiddlovesnets - 4
ripthkik - 4
RRR3 - 4
millwad - 3
Mr. Jabbar - 3
Nick Young - 2
TheBigVeto - 2
Derivative - 1
IamRAMBO24 - 1
Knicksfever2010 - 1
lilgodfather1 - 1

The rest don't have votes.

pauk
01-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Seeing as who started this thread (probably the biggest actual troll on ISH, which makes this kindof funny) i am not surprised he included me as a "troll" considering the constant amount of times i keep exposing his delusional opinions, so there might be vast butthurt feelings..... basketball knowledge doesnt allow him to retaliate other way than to start a thread and call me a troll.... i bet you cant even explain how i am a "troll"? I like Lebron and you dont? Is that it?

Graviton
01-08-2013, 11:57 AM
bump for great justice.

DStebb716
01-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Why the **** am I on that list? Lmao

millwad
01-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Vote for me or I'll do your mom.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Why the **** am I on that list? Lmao
We needed Knick fans lol. Only 1 guy nominated you I think.

Graviton
01-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Vote for me or I'll chop off your mom's clitoris.
I personally lobbied for your spot, there were some soft pu$$ies ahead of you, but I knew a guy with sociopathic tendencies like yoself couldn't be left out. And we needed a European. Sure you are not as amazing as the Arkansas Assassin, but at least you are one of few "real" tough oldschool guys left in this weak era. You scared RRR3 and Godzuki with too, which is a plus.

DStebb716
01-08-2013, 12:31 PM
We needed Knick fans lol. Only 1 guy nominated you I think.

Just looked and realized that I wasn't nominated, just added to the list by OP. Then defended. I personally don't mind if people think I'm a troll, I know I'm certainly not. I just don't want to be included with some of those goons. Funny shit on here right now.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Seeing as who started this thread (probably the biggest actual troll on ISH, which makes this kindof funny) i am not surprised he included me as a "troll" considering the constant amount of times i keep exposing his delusional opinions, so there might be vast butthurt feelings..... basketball knowledge doesnt allow him to retaliate other way than to start a thread and call me a troll.... i bet you cant even explain how i am a "troll"? I like Lebron and you dont? Is that it?
You need to expose your own delusional opinions.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 01:44 PM
If this can get enough votes then maybe Jeff might do it. I suggest the top 3 get banned, or at least one.

Budadiiii
01-08-2013, 01:49 PM
If this can get enough votes then maybe Jeff might do it. I suggest the top 3 get banned, or at least one.
lol no. Sadly this is just a hypothetical situation.

It was worth a try though.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 02:08 PM
We need more votes for TheBigVeto, that ****** needs to go.

red1
01-08-2013, 02:10 PM
:roll: you have the same number of votes as him

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 02:11 PM

:applause: :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
:roll: you have the same number of votes as him

They're all from him. Dude gets dynamic ip adress in his parents basement.

red1
01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
this is turning into a two man race between the 9erempire and euroleague. who will be the last f*gg*t standing?

ballup
01-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Why isn't there an "OP" option?:biggums:

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 03:47 PM
How he only has 2 votes is a miracle.

RG, Kiddlovesnets, and TheBigVeto are all deserving. How can I choose?

LoneyROY7
01-08-2013, 04:24 PM

Please pauk, enlighten this entire board as to how I'm the biggest troll on ISH...b/c I have countless posts on your end that feature your unrivaled homerish ignorance.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM

TheBigPussy is the worst of them all, considering RG gets banned anyway. He deserves that punishment, go for that ******.

millwad
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
This poll sucks, you can vote more than once...
I just voted 5 times on Pauk.

Kiddlovesnets
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM

You should vote yourself then, you deserve more than the three of the posters you mentioned above.
:sleeping

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Who is TheBigVeto?

Some questions are better unanswered.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM

I can only vote once. But theres nothing wrong with what you did :applause:

millwad
01-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I can only vote once. But theres nothing wrong with what you did :applause:

I'mma vote on you too, ***** ass nikka so don't act up.

TheSilentKiller
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
This message is hidden because millwad is on your ignore list.
He's got my vote.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Quit trying to troll the troll poll. You can't rig this poll, maybe if you're some kind of hacker, but I doubt it. I tried voting multiple times by changing IP address and deleting cookies but it doesn't work.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 04:39 PM
You should vote yourself then, you deserve more than the three of the posters you mentioned above.
:sleeping
Can you tell us more on 00-02 Kobe? ******

Faptastrophe
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Why isn't Dunce Bigalow on the list? He's obviously making his case posting in this thread..

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I'mma vote on you too, ***** ass nikka so don't act up.

You can't actually vote more than once, your weak gimmmick lies got exposed. Smells like a pauk alt trying to explain/make excuses for his multiple votes...quarantined.

millwad
01-08-2013, 04:53 PM
He's got my vote.

First of all, learn english.

"He has got my vote" is something a retard would write, sure thing you are one. And your opinion really doesn't matter, you're ugly as hell and you're 19 and still you're only mad at me because I wrote that you and the rest of the BTE-kids are sad people.

You may be the most lame sucker o them all though considering the fact that you're getting bossed by the 14 year old SourPatchKids and that you consider him as a huge role model in your life.

TheSilentKiller
01-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Most likely proving why he belongs on the list. Great work champ :applause:

millwad
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Most likely proving why he belongs on the list. Great work champ :applause:

Oh, stop being lame.

You're the same sucker who is 19 years old but still you admitted that you're virgin and it gets even more weird when we realize that you live your life on ISH a la hanging out with SPK who's 14 years old. So a 19 year old virgin is best friends with a 14 year old kid on a basketball forum.

By the way, how are you dealing with your depression? Do you still find it hard to talk to people in real life? You've written almost more posts since 2007 compared to what I've done since 2007.

You need to get help and go out more often and you most definitely need to stop being best friends with 14 year olds on the net.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 05:05 PM

"He has got my vote" is something a retard would write, sure thing you are one. And your opinion really doesn't matter, you're ugly as hell and you're 19 and still you're only mad at me because I wrote that you and the rest of the BTE-kids are sad people.

You may be the most lame sucker o them all though considering the fact that you're getting bossed by the 14 year old SourPatchKids and that you consider him as a huge role model in your life.
Dude, what is wrong with you? :lol

TheSilentKiller
01-08-2013, 05:06 PM
You keep up the great work bro. I am sure you are tearing me apart right now :cheers:

millwad
01-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Dude, what is wrong with you? :lol

He stinks.

Man, we need them real trolls back a la Jlauber.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Millwad = Problem child.

tmacattack33
01-08-2013, 05:17 PM

:biggums:

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I don't belong on that list. And f.uck you to the two people that voted for me :oldlol:

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Why isn't Dunce Bigalow on the list? He's obviously making his case posting in this thread..

I don't have problem with Deuce. But there is no doubt he wishes he could've traded places with Katelyn Faber in that Eagle, Colorado hotel room.

Deuce Bigalow
01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't have problem with Deuce. But there is no doubt he wishes he could've traded places with Katelyn Faber in that Eagle, Colorado hotel room.
:lol

I don't have a problem with you Silkk, but I know you definitely would love to cuddle with Bron Bron.

chazzy
01-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Damn 174 votes? Lots of lurkers

red1
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
9erempire is more worthy of the #1 f*gg*t crown than euroleague

SilkkTheShocker
01-08-2013, 07:12 PM

I don't have a problem with you Silkk, but I know you definitely would love to cuddle with Bron Bron.
:oldlol:

:coleman:

blablabla
01-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Do I get to shoot the biggest troll with my Supershotgun?
The poster with most posts in the 49th Edition of the BTE gets to do that, he also gets to keep your Supershotgun.

blablabla
01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo.

Can't let that happen. :mad:
You know what to do, kiddo.
I'm counting on you

GreatGreg
01-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Voted for kennethgriffin. That fool has 0 clue what the hell he talks about and his Lebron hate is irrational and sickening (look at his avatar & user title)

LoneyROY7
01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Euroleague and 9erempiree stealing the show thus far...Euro with the 2 vote advantage.

TaLvsCuaL
01-08-2013, 10:10 PM
I voted for Mr. Jabbar, can't stand him. Pretend to be a decent poster but is one of the biggest troll.

Bcogswell
01-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Euroleague has got my vote. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2013, 01:24 AM
How long will this poll stay around until we declare it closed and hand the prizes?

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2013, 01:28 AM
I voted for Mr. Jabbar, can't stand him. Pretend to be a decent poster but is one of the biggest troll.

I'm a great pposter actually, unlike you. Not being biased here.

Kews1
01-09-2013, 01:37 AM
I think we should close this poll and then open up a new one for the top 3, that way all the outlier votes that went to the "lesser-trolls" will be forgotten as they do not have the popular support to be considered a "greater-troll". Then everybody can vote again for the top 3 "greater-trolls" and we will have a clear and concise view of who the best or worst troll is.

The top 3 would be...

Euroleague
9erempiree
kennethgriffin

i still thing the winner should be banned

The Real JW
01-09-2013, 01:40 AM
2 Kobe trolls in the top 3?

both cant be worse than a Lebron troll like pauk, even though pauk has toned down a bit lately

i'd put it like this

1. Euroleague

2. kennethgriffin
3. pauk

Kews1
01-09-2013, 01:43 AM

both cant be worse than a Lebron troll like pauk, even though pauk has toned down a bit lately

i'd put it like this

1. Euroleague

2. kennethgriffin
3. pauk

seriously ive never thought that pauk was that much of a troll, kennethgriffin and 9erempire are trolls tho, and you cant swap them for pauk look at how many votes they both have compared with pauk not that many people think hes a troll compared to the others

DaHeezy
01-09-2013, 01:48 AM
The poster with most posts in the 49th Edition of the BTE gets to do that, he also gets to keep your Supershotgun.

:oldlol:

I find it comical you feel your gang a b-list posters runs things on ISH.
It's like the computer club thinking they're the most popular kids in high school. I like some of you BTEers but you ain't on some higher level

tmacattack33
01-09-2013, 01:56 AM

i'd put it like this

1. Euroleague

2. kennethgriffin
3. pauk

Troll =/= A big fan of a certain player

Mr. Jabbar
01-09-2013, 02:14 AM

i'd put it like this

1. Euroleague

2. kennethgriffin
3. pauk

I<3NBA, TheBigVeto, Derivative, all those are outrageous trolls, they deserve to be high up there too. But oh well, the tribe has spoken.

Deuce Bigalow
01-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Once this poll gets 250 votes or 300, we need Jeff to get into this thread and boot a troll out. Then make a new thead and poll of the same thing, round 2 the. 3. 3 trolls should get banned, why stop at one?

raprap
01-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Pauk is not a troll. Voted for kenneth.

SilkkTheShocker
01-09-2013, 11:14 AM
9erempire isn't creative enough to be voted best troll imo. He gets the job done, but he is your garden-variety troll. Euroleague should win it imo.

Deuce Bigalow
01-09-2013, 06:57 PM
The tribe has spoken. Jeff, do your magic.

Draz
01-09-2013, 08:35 PM
LOL Love this thread

RoundMoundOfReb
01-10-2013, 04:21 AM
lmao 3 of the top 4 are kobe trolls. if it wasn't for 9erempire's recent emergence kennethgriffin would be dominating.

millwad
01-10-2013, 12:51 PM
I just hi-jacked this poll nikkas, I went from 5th to 2nd in a matter of minutes. Euroleague, I'm coming for your ASS an Imma do it good.

On a serious note, polls like this are easy to mess with. Especially with so few votes.

Deuce Bigalow
01-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I just hi-jacked this poll nikkas, I went from 5th to 2nd in a matter of minutes. Euroleague, I'm coming for your ASS an Imma do it good.

On a serious note, polls like this are easy to mess with. Especially with so few votes.
WTF. **** you!

How did you do that? And is there a poll creator online that can't be rigged?

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
WTF. **** you!

How did you do that? And is there a poll creator online that can't be rigged?

IMO millwad should be banned from the poll, dudes not even a troll but mentally impaired. He just wants the attention here. Nobody cares about him, scratch him.

millwad
01-10-2013, 03:15 PM
IMO millwad should be banned from the poll, dudes not even a troll but mentally impaired. He just wants the attention here. Nobody cares about him, scratch him.

Don't be a crybaby, I don't even belong to that list, I don't troll. I just shit on suckers like you. I didn't put my name on the list.

You've dedicated your whole life to Kobe Bryant buttyboy and I still find your post about your virginity to be very odd. A virgin Kobe buttyboy. Man, you failed at life.

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Don't be a crybaby, I don't even belong to that list, I don't troll. I just shit on suckers like you. I didn't put my name on the list.

You've dedicated your whole life to Kobe Bryant buttyboy and I still find your post about your virginity to be very odd. A virgin Kobe buttyboy. Man, you failed at life.

Like I said...

Deuce Bigalow
01-10-2013, 04:21 PM
Someone get Jeff over here.

Euroleague needs to be banned already, then we can move on to round two lol.

AngelEyes
01-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Has anyone brought up the fact that the title of this thread says : InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll?

Deuce Bigalow
01-10-2013, 07:40 PM
Has anyone brought up the fact that the title of this thread says : InsipeHoops Survivor 2013: Vote Off the Biggest Troll?

No. How did I not notice this? I've been in this thread like 15 times.

ballup
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM
The tribe has spoken. Jeff, do your magic.
Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.

AngelEyes
01-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Jeff won't ban Euroleague, he brings too much traffic to ISH. As annoying as he may be, he doesn't break rules with the exception of being rude to those who harass him or to those he thinks is lying about Euroleague players. Jeff even stated once that he sees no reason for banning someone who inspires discussion in the NBA forum.

Then ban that KennethGriffin jagoff.

Deuce Bigalow
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Jeff's messages are full, so I can't PM him. But here is the statement I issue him.

Jeff, the ISH tribe has spoken. One member has been chosen to leave the board. We have gathered and voiced our judgement. Now the time has come. After over 200 votes, ISH has come to the conclusion that 'Euroleague' shall be banned.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1341885874_Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

9erempiree
01-10-2013, 09:14 PM
You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

I, like many on here, have yet to name-call or broken any rules.

Go check my threads in the past. They are hit threads with 100's of replies.

AngelEyes
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
You can't go banning people just because you guys don't like them or disagree with them.

You broke the unwritten rule of being an unmitigated biatch.

Deuce Bigalow
01-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Just fun to mock Godzuki, that's all.
I mean, a grown korean male (Godzuki) who works for his dad in a shitty auto body shop is calling me out for having no "swag". The fact that he even used the world swag says too much about him.

And I am determined, I was 5-7th place and I voted myself up several of times and got up to second place but Euroleague deserves the first spot so I'm not voting on myself anymore.
How'd you do it though? (PM me, don't say it here lol)

Bandito
01-10-2013, 09:28 PM
seriously ive never thought that pauk was that much of a troll, kennethgriffin and 9erempire are trolls tho, and you cant swap them for pauk look at how many votes they both have compared with pauk not that many people think hes a troll compared to the others
You wasn't here in the troll barrage of summer 2010...:cheers: He was just annoying. Specially with Hulk Hogan hilarious but trollish posts. He and pauk use to go into these discussion about Kobe being chucktastic and Lebron being unclutch. I still remember when Hulk Hogan posted that list of all of Lebron misses in the clutch in 2010 (it was like 10 gif all in a line). Trust me if you was there at the time you would know why I consider him in the top 3.

Bandito
01-10-2013, 09:32 PM
By the way this topic is full of win. I laughed a lot...:lol

millwad
01-10-2013, 09:33 PM
How'd you do it though? (PM me, don't say it here lol)

PM'd you and I'm going to take the lead now, check this out.

JerryWest
01-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Millwad needs to go, he is seriously messed up in the head.

TheFastOne
01-13-2013, 12:12 PM
You broke the unwritten rule of being an unmitigated biatch.

Voted Nick Young. Can't stand him.

pauk
01-13-2013, 01:07 PM
You need to expose your own delusional opinions.

And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one... try... and you will see that only you will get exposed yet again...

These false impressions of me by you and your sour Kobetard possy is just a desperate way to try and get back at me because i constantly partypoop your trolling/delusional Kobe jockstrap hanging Lebron loathing statements with only logic, reason and facts....

I am an active poster here and i wont stop stiring the pot with you and correct your incorrect, delusional statements.... with the ridicilous things you and your Kobetard friends say such as kobe143, ripthekik, nick young, tpols, heavincent, alphawolf24, mr jabbar, 9erempire, kennethgriffin and so on and so on (who funny enough almost all those names have less "troll" votes than me here and many who are not even listed, such as yourself)... its very easy to expose you considering the dung your braincells cause your mouth to express... call me a troll how much you ever want because of it, but you know deep down inside who is the cretin......

Posters like me make a trolls life miserable here due to this constant retaliation of logic, reason & facts which makes you look like a fool as you are not allowed to throw your statements you love such as "Kobe > Jordan" or "Lebron sucks" and so on... and thats the only reason i am not admired by the likes of you...

Doctor Rivers
01-13-2013, 01:43 PM
And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one... try... and you will see that only you will get exposed yet again...

These false impressions of me by you and your sour Kobetard possy is just a desperate way to try and get back at me because i constantly partypoop your trolling/delusional Kobe jockstrap hanging Lebron loathing statements with only logic, reason and facts....

I am an active poster here and i wont stop stiring the pot with you and correct your incorrect, delusional statements.... with the ridicilous things you and your Kobetard friends say such as kobe143, ripthekik, nick young, tpols, heavincent, alphawolf24, mr jabbar, 9erempire, kennethgriffin and so on and so on (who funny enough almost all those names have less "troll" votes than me here and many who are not even listed, such as yourself)... its very easy to expose you considering the dung your braincells cause your mouth to express... call me a troll how much you ever want because of it, but you know deep down inside who is the cretin......

Posters like me make a trolls life miserable here due to this constant retaliation of logic, reason & facts which makes you look like a fool as you are not allowed to throw your statements you love such as "Kobe > Jordan" or "Lebron sucks" and so on... and thats the only reason i am not admired by the likes of you...

LeBron sucks

pauk
01-13-2013, 01:52 PM
LeBron sucks

:)

Hey man.. where have you been? have not seen you post in a while...

The Real JW
01-13-2013, 01:59 PM
And which are those? Give me just one example.... just one...

You might've dropped the opinion by now, but I remember when you insisted in 2011 that LeBron was ahead of Magic all-time and an unquestionably better player.

You've also claimed that 2011 was Wade's fault and that LeBron deserves zero blame for the Heat losing to the Mavs.

pauk
01-13-2013, 03:33 PM
You might've dropped the opinion by now, but I remember when you insisted in 2011 that LeBron was ahead of Magic all-time and an unquestionably better player.

Ha!! Hell no, that did NOT happen... but i do believe that Lebron is a better overall talent than Magic was (not unquestionably), has nothing to do with accolades but with what the players can/could do on the court on both ends... again i base this opinion on what i have seen from both players on both ends and ofcourse i consider all types of reasonable facts which can at least microscopically hint at how good they were (such as their on court productions on both ends)... i can show you what i mean if you wish...

No, its not ludicrous to think Lebron was a better overall talent than Magic... if you think it is then its you who is "trolling"...

You've also claimed that 2011 was Wade's fault

No, i "claimed" that the reason to why Lebron only averaged 15 FGA (less than any of his career playoff series) and averaged 18 PPG despite shooting 48% had something to do with Wade being on fire and Lebron hence being passive, to passive for his own good actually.... and i didnt like that, Wade took kindof a #1 option/leader role all of the sudden after playing a 2nd fiddle to Lebron entire season, i didnt like that because i knew that this team would go only as far as Lebron could take them and for that to happen Lebron had to lead & do his thing..... even Wade recognised this and officially/verbally took the "sidekick" role next year... and look what happened?

But ofcourse, partially it was also Wades fault to the 2011 Loss, he played pretty bad after Game 4 and especially in Game 6 and was just like Lebron not able to deliver in the clutch... if he was then im sure they would have won the championship wouldnt they?

and that LeBron deserves zero blame for the Heat losing to the Mavs.

False.

Final conclusion: Did you even read what i mean/said in those threads or did you just take a glanse at the thread of the topics and make your own assumption? No pun intended

DFish
01-13-2013, 04:53 PM
I love how pauk always acts like he's perfectly willing to admit LeBron's faults in '11 but then his paragraphs of worthless text always boil down to, "No-no-no! LeBron didn't play poorly. It only appeared that he played poorly thanks to his teammates."

You're biased if we're being nice, and a troll if we're being realistic. Deal with it.

Kews1
01-13-2013, 06:12 PM

We are the people of ISH and we have the power you cannot tell us what we can and cant do, you cannot take out RIGHTS AWAY :mad:

Deuce Bigalow
01-13-2013, 07:52 PM

I already did on the other thread.

"Wade cost Lebron the championship in '11 Finals"
"There are 30 players better individually than Kobe all-time"
"Lebron didn't choke in the '11 Finals"

Feel free to tell me why I'm a troll :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
01-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Should do a "Best ISH poster" poll in the future.